Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

The World's Biggest Pussy - Scene 13 - HD 720p

Enjoy watching Selene begin with the Goliath perched on a wooden bench, squatting on top of it, and bouncing entirely up and down from tip to base, without a single inch to spare. It's giant ball sack rubs against her clit as she gyrates and rolls herself around on it, making her scream with pleasure as it's wide head bursts up into her womb, and bulges her belly from the inside.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2475kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 191.0 MB

Download The World's Biggest Pussy - Scene 13 - HD 720p

Roxy Raye-My Ass Buddy

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 28:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 635.7 MB

Download Roxy Raye-My Ass Buddy

Sensual Pussy Fisting - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz , Lolly Small
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl

Today gorgeous petite blonde Lolly Small wants to take part in our fisting challenge so we team her with stunning Antonia Sainz who will know exactly how to take advantage! Antonia starts to suck Lolly's tiny but perfect tits as both girls start this lesbian fisting scene naked and Antonia rubs Lolly's pussy with her hands. She bends Lolly over and stretches her tight teen pussy with her fingers, trying to fit as many as she can inside. She manages four fingers then lets Lolly taste her own pussy juices before she continues working on her juicy twat. Using a metal speculum, Antonia inserts it into Lolly's pussy and gapes it apart while using her other hand to tease her sensitive clit. Lolly then holds onto the bedframe as Antonia fucks her pussy with a big black dildo and uses her thumb to continue teasing Lolly's clit. She groans and enjoys ever minute of this sex toy play and Antonia eases her pussy slowly ready for what she has planned next! The fisting fun starts and Antonia slide.

Duration: 26:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6904kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sensual Pussy Fisting - FullHD 1080p

The World's Biggest Pussy - Scene 12 - HD 720p

This is super deep 17' of mutant dick bursting right up into Selene's womb, and she's only just getting started. Her next toy is the humongous 'Ogre', with a 15' long x 5' thick shaft and once again Selene devours this beastly dick too. The speed and depth she fucks this toy is fucking mind blowing to watch, and her orgasmic pleasure is even more incredible, seeing her whole body tremble in ecstasy as she engulfs the Ogre. Her third and final dildo is even more spectacular as she conquers the new '3 Amigos' toy. It's the newest and biggest dildo made by Mr Hankey, replicating three humongous dicks side by side, making it the ultimate triple penetrator only intended for the most depraved whores, addicted to destroying their holes. Selene engulfs it entirely to the floor, spreads her legs out into 'the splits' position and grinds her cunt balls deep, making her pussy weep and rip loud farts as she reaches an almighty, body shattering final climax that cannot be missed!

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2453kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 188.9 MB

Download The World's Biggest Pussy - Scene 12 - HD 720p

Slutty Lawn Work

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Dildo, Toys, Extreme

Kinky girl Roxy Raye extreme toys games and fisting in wood.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:51
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 280.2 MB

Download Slutty Lawn Work

Siswet 19 show on

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Solo, Masturbation,Anal,Dildo

Siswet takes her undies off and puts them in her mouth before smelling them and rubbing them against her pussy.

Duration: 1:17:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Siswet 19 show on

The World's Biggest Pussy - Scene 11 - HD 720p

Enjoy watching this unmissable update beginning with her bent over on all fours, and her husband behind with a XXXL 'SeaHorse' dildo from 'Hankeys Toys' attached to his waist! For those who don't already know, this is a humongous 17' long x 4.5' thick mutant dildo covered in hard ridges, bumps and ribs, only intended for the most greedy, humongous holes and designed for maximum destruction. Watch in POV camera angle as he pumps it with full powered thrusts from his hips, ENTIRELY to the base, bursting up into Selenes womb as she devours all 17' of the SeaHorse without an inch to spare! Her orgasm is intense, screaming loud and shatters her body in pleasure but she's only just getting started. What follows is nothing short of mesmerising and miraculous insertions that totally blew us away. He stuffs her hole with three giant rubber fists, a huge BBC dildo and even both his own fists at the same time! We couldn't believe our eyes seeing Selene once again fucked with five fists, as she f.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps

File size: 178.6 MB

Download The World's Biggest Pussy - Scene 11 - HD 720p

Self anal fisting

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Self anal fisting of my loose ass movie from hot kinky jo!

Duration: 8:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7881kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 504.3 MB

Download Self anal fisting

Riding That Fist - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Rachel Evans, Rebeca
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Dildo, Speculum

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Riding That Fist - FullHD 1080p

The World's Biggest Pussy - Scene 10 - HD 720p

Time and time again this sensational woman returns with another mind boggling update, and never stops amazing us with her cavernous cunt capacity, capable of devouring the most unbelievable objects. She is enigmatic and astonishing to watch performing her insertions and this video is amongst her very best. Enjoy watching Selene bent over on all fours, with her husband behind her, pushing her colossal 5' thick butt plug entirely into the base and beyond! The plug doesn't stop at just the base, the whole fucking thing disappears inside her and her horse sized cunt lips close entirely behind it. The plug is totally devoured and vanished! This really is a miraculous insertion only Selene could possibly perform, but her humongous, bucket cunt still isn't entirely full! Her husband continues to insert his entire fist, wrist deep behind the plug! Where the fuck does it all go? We have no idea! But the plug is so deep it must have penetrated her cervix too!

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps

File size: 169.7 MB

Download The World's Biggest Pussy - Scene 10 - HD 720p

Anal Challenge - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Dildo

Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anal Challenge - FullHD 1080p

Set sail!

Set sail! Is time for fisting my captain! movie updated at 2019!

Duration: 8:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps

File size: 491.5 MB

Download Set sail!

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings

This was super fun. I love my toy collection and here you get to see most of it. We are always adding bigger and bigger toys.
The newest one is the clear plug. At 7:20. The only way it would fit was after some warming up with two fists! This was the first time I actually got it all the way in and it was sooooo exhilarating. That stretch and the fullness was amazing.
My pussy pushed it out after just a moment so more stretching must be done so I can stay that full for even longer

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Barbie Sins - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Naughty blonde Barbie Sins thinks she can pass the Fister Twister challenge so who better to match her with than Victoria Pure! Barbie bends over on a white leather chair as Victoria touches her all over and as Barbie turns over and relaxes back, Victoria starts to play with her pussy lips. She gapes her pussy apart with her fingers and while fingering her pussy, Victoria lets Barbie suck on her fingers to taste her own juices. She uses a metal speculum to stretch Barbie's pussy even more in the doggystyle position and then moves onto a fist dildo. Victoria is so experienced in this challenge that she knows exactly how to soften up a pussy ready for fisting! Next it's time for the real thing and Victoria slides her fist up inside Barbie's pussy while she stands, giving her that fist fuck she desires! Barbie masturbates at the same time as being fisted and after changing positions, Victoria gets even deeper into her pussy and makes her orgasm hard before shoving her juicy fingers into .

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6602kbps

Download Barbie Sins - FullHD 1080p

The World's Biggest Pussy - Scene 9 - HD 720p

But the best is still to come. Selene was sent two XXXL 'SeaHorse' dildos from 'Hankeys Toys' and she's going to devour them both together! They each measure 17' long x 4' thick, that's a humongous 8' of mutant dildo girth! Holy Fuck! We are really seeing more unbelievable, record breaking cunt insertions as Selene swallows them both over 13' deep in her bucket sized snatch, till they burst up into her womb! Listen to the loud squishing sounds of her drooling snatch, as she bounces up and down both SeaHorse toys from different camera angles, with their hard ridged shafts totally demolishing her cunt, till its a humongous gash of open flesh, throbbing, drooling and prolapsing in the aftermath of this unmissable scene!

Duration: 9:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2459kbps

File size: 182.2 MB

Download The World's Biggest Pussy - Scene 9 - HD 720p

Super Cute Anal Gapers

Emily Willis and Lexi Lore sexy girls extreme toys games anal gapes!

Duration: 37:55
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1814kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 557.7 MB

Download Super Cute Anal Gapers

The World's Biggest Pussy - Scene 8 - HD 720p

That's right! Every single inch of this gargantuan toy is engulfed entirely to the floor. We have no idea where the hell it goes, but it must have burst right up into Selene's womb, and it Still isn't enough for her! She needs even more to fill her massive horse sized cunt entirely, so she grabs the infamous BBC 'Bam' dildo, with it's 3' thick veiny shaft and slides it in alongside the Boss Hogg! Wow! We're now witnessing new pussy insertion records once again! Thats a humongous stretch over 7.5' thick busting Selene's loose cunt apart just the way she needs it!

Duration: 8:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2472kbps

File size: 157.6 MB

Download The World's Biggest Pussy - Scene 8 - HD 720p

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Genres: fisting

I've always enjoyed pushing the limits. I've always been fascinated by sex. My sexual fantasies began when I was very young. I have always liked to dance on the line between pain and pleasure.
Stretching was intimidating at first but I get excited by a challenge. The toys started getting bigger and bigger. Then, my boyfriend's fist was suddenly inside of me!
I've always been known to push myself to the limit and you can see what that means in the most personal way.
I can't be satisfied until I have the biggest pussy on the internet. I am obsessed with stretching and hope you will join me on my journey.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

The World's Biggest Pussy - Scene 7 - HD 720p

Selene frantically masturbates her clit as her sopping wet cunt drools with her orgasmic fluids and blows loud queefing farts of air. She's still too loose even with both these giant toys in her, and aching to be stretched much wider! With both toys still completely inserted, her husband slides in his fist too. She now has two dildos and a fist in her greedy hole and Selene's starting to get the stretch that she desperately craves. He pulls out the butt plug, then pushes another fist in her! Holy fuck this is extreme vaginal stretching beyond our wildest dreams! Two fists and a giant BBC dildo are now penetrating Selenes enormous cunt, and it's so fucking thrilling to see. He thrusts them inside her insanely hard and fast, till she's screaming and gasping for breath in an explosive, body shattering orgasm like we've never seen from her before.

Duration: 9:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2463kbps

File size: 188.4 MB

Download The World's Biggest Pussy - Scene 7 - HD 720p

Huge dildo

Huge dildo from Mr. Hankey toys deep in Kinky jo ass movie.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7864kbps

File size: 532.1 MB

Download Huge dildo

Fist Me First

Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5562kbps

Download Fist Me First

The World's Biggest Pussy - Scene 6 - HD 720p

See her bouncing up and down in multiple positions with her entire bodyweight, slamming on the Goliath completely to the balls! Her splattering snatch rips loud, wet farts as she blasts it with both toys, then totally blows us away when she continues fucking both toys entirely in the 'splits' position! Selene reaches multiple screaming orgasms that make her sloppy hole drool profusely with her bodily fluids throughout the scene, each climax harder and harder towards the end. The last orgasm was just as breathtaking for us as it was for her. The immense pressure built up inside Selene from this record breaking penetration, finally erupts in a huge explosion. Each toy bursts out of her cunt that just hangs open and prolapses, as she squirts a torrential flood of fluids all over the floor, and we see exactly how destroyed her massive hole really is, in the aftermath of this unmissable monster cock double penetration that cannot be missed!

Duration: 9:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2459kbps

File size: 182.7 MB

Download The World's Biggest Pussy - Scene 6 - HD 720p

Kara and Vanessa Twain - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kara, Vanessa Twain
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl, Strap-On

Two dark haired babes, Kara and Vanessa Twain feature in today's update on Fister Twister and both girls look ready for some fun. Kara poses in a sexy blue skintight dress as Vanessa enters and strips her naked, before they both kiss. Vanessa bends Kara over and inserts a metal speculum into her pussy, stretching her apart then turns her over so that she can finger her hole while it is gaping. She Kara to taste her own juices then gets on a big black strap on to dominate Kara even further. Kara sucks on the strap on, taking it as far into her throat as she can before Vanessa bends her over and fucks her pussy hard! As much as Kara loves doggy style, she has to ride this big black cock, so they change positions so that Kara can bounce up and down on Vanessa's strap on while getting her tits and pussy groped. Afterwards, Kara lays back down as Vanessa slides her whole fist into Kara's wet and juicy pussy. She takes a whole fist as we zoom in really close then Vanessa pulls out and make.

Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kara and Vanessa Twain - FullHD 1080p

Belly bulge

Belly bulge with dildo from mr. Hankey toys movie - Anal Fun!

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7842kbps

File size: 496.8 MB

Download Belly bulge

Five Fists One Gigantic Pussy - HD 720p

Listen to the loud farts her queefing hole blows as her husband continues to shove one of his own fists in alongside, completely wrist deep and thrusts all four fists in and out! The pussy farts are get even louder now, and she's being stretched wider than ever before, but we couldn't believe our fucking eyes when we saw what happened next! He starts sliding in his second fist too, reaching both wrists! This really is mind blowing to see, and definitely Selenes most pleasurable cunt stretching experience! She is screaming in ecstasy as her super cunt is stretched to obscene levels, then her husband removes each fist, slowly one by one and pulls her snatch open to reveal what we can only describe as the Worlds Biggest Ever Gape.

Duration: 10:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2889kbps

File size: 221.3 MB

Download Five Fists One Gigantic Pussy - HD 720p

Fist Me Please - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Angel Piaff, Nicole Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Naughty lesbians Angel Piaff and Nicole Love decide to give into their temptation. They show each other their sexy lingerie before kissing and licking one another. Angel takes turns with Nicole eating pussy before the fisting festivites. Nicole moans in pleasure then returns the favor of deeply fisting Angel's pussy. Now that's fun!

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps

File size: 904.3 MB

Download Fist Me Please - FullHD 1080p

Boss Hog

Kinky Elise extreme huge dildo amateur action, Raw Version. You are ready?

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2349kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 350.7 MB

Download Boss Hog

Selene Devours A Giant Ogre - HD 720p

There really is no other lady on earth that can possibly perform this mind blowing penetration. The enormous Ogre dildo measures a colossal 14.5' height x 5' thick and was probably never intended for full insertion, at least not for any regular monster cock craving whore, but Selene is even more extreme than this! She certainly doesn't hold the title of the "Worlds Biggest Pussy" for nothing!
Watch in amazement as she lubes up this almighty toy and squats on it entirely to the base almost instantly!

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2516kbps

File size: 177.3 MB

Download Selene Devours A Giant Ogre - HD 720p

Riding That Fist

Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Riding That Fist

Selene's Insane XL Insertions - HD 720p

Sit back, relax, and grab a lot of tissues, as you enjoy this incredible update from the ultimate insertion Queen. See Selene bent over on all fours as her husband grabs the humongous 5' thick plug, and shoves it entirely inside her beyond the base! Her pussy lips even close behind it, so you'd never even know it was inserted. She wiggles her ass at the camera as he spanks her cheeks with his bare hands, and flogs them with a leather crop till they turn crimson red. This drives Selene wild with orgasmic pleasure, having the colossal plug buried in her cunt, stretching her so wide, as he punishes her with his hard spanks, only stopping periodically to spread her lips open, so we see how far the plug has wedged in.

Duration: 9:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2457kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 185.3 MB

Download Selene's Insane XL Insertions - HD 720p

Sliding With Ease - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Cayla, Ellen Betsy
Genres: Fisting

We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sliding With Ease - FullHD 1080p

Fist fuck

Hotkinkyjo fist fuck her ruined anal hole and prolapse updated

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7917kbps

File size: 486.4 MB

Download Fist fuck

Selene's XXL Dildo Insertions - HD 720p

Enjoy watching Selene begin with the XL Ripper butt plug, which is quite possibly the biggest butt plug in the world, measuring 9' tall x 6' wide, and just for perspective that is a 5 litre paint tin beneath the plug, so you can really understand how fucking huge this thing is! Selene engulfs the whole plug without an inch to spare! She even lifted up her legs so her whole body weight was impaled on this cunt ripping toy, then twists around and grinds her slobbering snatch on it over and over again!

Duration: 9:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2458kbps

File size: 184.4 MB

Download Selene's XXL Dildo Insertions - HD 720p

Your Anus Will Be Stretched

Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting

Cute babes Rebecca Black and Nicole Love go wild trying anal fisting. Nicole Love uses her soft fist to stretch Rebecca Black's anus.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Your Anus Will Be Stretched

Fisted and fucked

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fisting, Hardcore

Sexy russian girl hard anal fucking and fisting kinky sex action.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1999kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 155.6 MB

Download Fisted and fucked

Selene's Gigantic Insertions - Scene 2 - HD 720p

This mesmerising woman really is ultimate insertion Queen, capable of engulfing any toy beyond our wildest imagination. We couldn't believe our eyes when we saw this mind blowing movie no other lady could possibly perform. Her first challenge is the humongous XXXL 'Boss Hogg' dildo from 'Hankeys Toys', its the tallest and one of the thickest they make, measuring over 13.5' tall x 4.6' wide at its thickest point.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps

File size: 176.2 MB

Download Selene's Gigantic Insertions - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Back