Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Oiled Up Fist Fuck - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Nicol Love, Oprah
Genres: Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

Big boobed blonde Oprah gets her turn to be fisted in today's Fister Twister Scene and who better to match her with than dark haired Nicol Love!? Nicol enters the scene armed with babyoil which she uses to massage into Oprah's big tits and pussy. Horny Nicol can't wait to take charge in today's instalment of lesbian fisting and starts by stretching Oprah's pussy apart with her fingers. She soon moves onto a metal speculum which she inserts into Oprah's pussy as she bends over in a doggystyle position. Oprah's deep hole is gaped apart even wider than before, and while her pussy is stretched, she inserts a couple of her fingers, allowing her to taste her own pussy juices. Oprah cleans the speculum off by licking the metal then Nicol treats her to a monster sized dildo which she uses to fuck Oprah's pussy and stretch it even more! Nicol shoves her dildo as far into Oprah's juicy twat as she can then as she pulls it out, Oprah stretches herself apart with her fingers, giving us a glimpse .

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6604kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Oiled Up Fist Fuck - FullHD 1080p

Lilys double fisting orgasms

Studio: SicFlics
Cast: Lily
Genres: Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Double Fisting, Gape

Our beautiful amateur star 'Lily' returns in this outrageous new update, brutally double fisted and fucked with gigantic vegetables by her boyfriend! He begins stuffing her greedy hole with a huge eggplant and squash, alternating the two to stretch and gape her loose cunt to obscene levels, ready for both his fists! One slides in with ease, and he punch fucks her with brute make till she's groaning in rapture, then slides the second fist in alongside, locking them both in to the wrists and repeatedly twisting them in and out, as she screams in another more explosive, mind blowing orgasm!

Duration: 12:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 445.7 MB

Download Lilys double fisting orgasms

Elise Live extreme

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Extreme

Sexy russian girl Elise Live extreme show, huge toys for ass hole!!!

Duration: 17:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2361kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 332.2 MB

Download Elise Live extreme

Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass

Cast: PinKandy
Genres: Huge Dildo, Gape, Gaping, Anal, Teens

One of the biggest toy I've ever met against my lil ass. Watch me fuck it till i cum and gape my hole.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11002kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass

Punch fisting Lilys ass

Studio: SicFlics
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Gigantic Anal Toys, Anal Fisting, Prolapse, Rosebud

This intense anal fisting movie stars our beautiful model 'Lily', punch fucked insanely hard in her prolapsing, wrecked ass by her boyfriend! It's one of the most extreme penetrations we've seen from this gorgeous lady, having her ass obliterated harder than ever! She begins stretching her rosebud with an XL demonic dildo from the 'Bad Dragon' toy range, till she's loose and ready for her boyfriends fist, then bends over on all fours as he unleashes the most savage fisting attack on her ass, causing her to prolapse, fart and leak from both holes as she screams and cries tears of rapture!

Duration: 7:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 288.4 MB

Download Punch fisting Lilys ass

Fistful Of Gape - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nicole Love, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Lingerie

Horny babes Nicole Love & Rebecca Black start off by eating each other's wet holes. Then the black haired beauty Nicole slips her fist into the eager blonde's asshole and pounds it till Rebecca is gaped wide.

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5435kbps

File size: 945.4 MB

Download Fistful Of Gape - FullHD 1080p

Punch fisting Lilys ass (2017)

This intense anal fisting movie stars our beautiful model 'Lily', punch fucked insanely hard in her prolapsing, wrecked ass by her boyfriend! It's one of the most extreme penetrations we've seen from this gorgeous lady, having her ass obliterated harder than ever! She begins stretching her rosebud with an XL demonic dildo from the 'Bad Dragon' toy range, till she's loose and ready for her boyfriends fist, then bends over on all fours as he unleashes the most savage fisting attack on her ass, causing her to prolapse, fart and leak from both holes as she screams and cries tears of rapture!

Download Punch fisting Lilys ass (2017)

My first Anal Fist - FullHD 1080p

Cast: PinKandy
Genres: Fisting, Gape, Gaping, Anal, Anal Play

My first Anal Fist Video. All my hand inside my ass... it's awesome! I destroyed my ass till it gape and i cummed a lot ... Enjoy it

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11085kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

Download My first Anal Fist - FullHD 1080p

Lilys double fisting orgasms (2017)

Our beautiful amateur star 'Lily' returns in this outrageous new update, brutally double fisted and fucked with gigantic vegetables by her boyfriend! He begins stuffing her greedy hole with a huge eggplant and squash, alternating the two to stretch and gape her loose cunt to obscene levels, ready for both his fists! One slides in with ease, and he punch fucks her with brute make till she's groaning in rapture, then slides the second fist in alongside, locking them both in to the wrists and repeatedly twisting them in and out, as she screams in another more explosive, mind blowing orgasm!

Download Lilys double fisting orgasms (2017)

anal and pussy pump

Genres: Extreme, Dildo

Perfect amazing solo extreme action, anal and pussy pumping. Enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 582.4 MB

Download anal and pussy pump

Emmas Secret Life - Crash in my Ass

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Big Ass, Double Anal, Double Penetration, Fisting, Gape

My mouth is open wide as I show off how much of the head I can stuff inside. I lay on my back and insert the dick inside of me, thrusting it as deep as it will go.. my pussy is soaking as I use my hands to gape and nearly fist myself for the first time. Really organic , not focused on dirty talk and I kinda just am me

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16596kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Emmas Secret Life - Crash in my Ass

This is One GodDamn Fine Dildo

Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Extreme

Sexy kinky girl Elise extreme anal bizarre insertions, cam show!!!

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps

File size: 348.5 MB

Download This is One GodDamn Fine Dildo

domination game

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Fisting

Hot kinky jo & Dirty garden girl extreme domination game. Enjoy!

Format: flv
Duration: 8:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8113kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 520.8 MB

Download domination game

Lily - Lilys double fisting orgasms

Genres: Vaginal Fisting, Double Fisting, Gape

Our beautiful amateur star 'Lily' returns in this outrageous new update, brutally double fisted and fucked with gigantic vegetables by her boyfriend! He begins stuffing her greedy hole with a huge eggplant and squash, alternating the two to stretch and gape her loose cunt to obscene levels, ready for both his fists! One slides in with ease, and he punch fucks her with brute force till she's groaning in ecstasy, then slides the second fist in alongside, locking them both in to the wrists and repeatedly twisting them in and out, as she screams in another more explosive, mind blowing orgasm!

Download Lily - Lilys double fisting orgasms

Lily - Lilys deep anal insertions

Genres: Fisting, Gape, Dildo, Speculum

Our gorgeous amateur model 'Lily' stars in another outrageous update, stuffing her prolapsing, wrecked ass hole with extremely long toys, and brutally fisted till she squirts in orgasm! Enjoy watching the beautiful babe depth training her colon with several 'Bad Dragon' dildos, till they bulge her belly from the inside. She completely devours a 21" orca whale penis, dildo and double dong entirely to their base, then continues having her ass violently punch fisted by her boyfriend, till her pussy erupts in multiple piss squirting orgasms and her rosebud prolapses to shocking levels!

Duration: 15:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 554.7 MB

Download Lily - Lilys deep anal insertions

Lily - Punch fisting Lilys ass

Genres: Gigantic Anal Toys, Anal Fisting, Prolapse, Rosebud

This intense anal fisting movie stars our beautiful model 'Lily', punch fucked insanely hard in her prolapsing, wrecked ass by her boyfriend! It's one of the most extreme penetrations we've seen from this gorgeous lady, having her ass obliterated harder than ever! She begins stretching her rosebud with an XL demonic dildo from the 'Bad Dragon' toy range, till she's loose and ready for her boyfriends fist, then bends over on all fours as he unleashes the most savage fisting attack on her ass, causing her to prolapse, fart and leak from both holes as she screams and cries tears of ecstasy!

Download Lily - Punch fisting Lilys ass

Intense 10in Dean - Front

Genres: dildo, asian

Just me and a sexy little 21yr old asian student that I found who loves to be submissive and does anything to make me happy. She takes it like no other and says she likes 'sex pain'.

Duration: 5:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2835kbps

File size: 128.6 MB

Download Intense 10in Dean - Front

Fisting, blowing, squirting

Cast: KarinaHH
Genres: Fisting, Blowjob, Facial, SM, Suspension Bondage, Pantyhose

Beautifully hung in the garage, the slut panties and pantyhose torn to get to the cunt. Then the Doxy is used and the hole is fucked violently with his fist. As a reward, the bitch may then blow in uncomfortable attitude, the small cock of the fat master and gets the full load in the bladder.

Duration: 7:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 377.1 MB

Download Fisting, blowing, squirting

Corset Grind Slow and Sexy

Genres: anal, dildo, asian

Just me and a sexy little 21yr old asian student that I found who loves to be submissive and does anything to make me happy. She takes it like no other and says she likes 'sex pain'.

Duration: 8:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7764kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 485.7 MB

Download Corset Grind Slow and Sexy

Futa Bad Dragon nag dildo anal play

Genres: Anal, Big Toys, Odd Insertions, Futanari, Dildo Sucking, Dirty Talking

Naughty kitten-slut is getting her tight asshole ready to take a big hard nag dildo...she starts with stretching her ass with fingers and fist..then she slides a huge dildo in her butthole and fucks it in different positions...she takes it balls deep and shows a big anal gape after. Sounds hot, doesn't it? Come on and check how good and skilled this little asshole is

Duration: 26:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9754kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Futa Bad Dragon nag dildo anal play

Abigail Dupree - Suck-n-Fuck Courtesan Abby

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Big Ass, Double Anal, Double Penetration, Fisting, Gape

Courtesan Abby is used to the wealthy or upper-class clients. Though this client was of low origin, his being a courtesan herself and his a dealer in salt fish and smuggler, this randy client tipped well from his gambling winnings when he came calling on this Courtesan with his fetishes of voyeurism, the practice of gaining sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity as in this case messy sucking and anal fuckage.

Duration: 13:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps

File size: 712.4 MB

Download Abigail Dupree - Suck-n-Fuck Courtesan Abby

Vaginal fisting close up

Genres: Fisting, Hardcore

Close up extreme video, amateur wife vaginal hard fisting action...

Duration: 9:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1813kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 124.4 MB

Download Vaginal fisting close up

Creampies & double penetration

Genres: Prolapse, Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Toys, Dildo, Enema, Piss, Ass To Mouth, Deepthroat

Thank you for sharing o...! It's a custom video and here's the request: "I'm totally focused on anal creampies and big toy double penetrations. You wear a sexy red lipstick, a black see through top (like in the "black nylon pantyhose worship" video), a string and black stockings. For a really hot surprise during the beginning of the clip, it would be great, so unbelievably hot and incomparable, if you'd prepare a few things and hide them in your beautiful ass, before you start filming... So, it's very special and freaky, cause I want to ask you to hide a really big load of cum and a big toy in your ass.

Duration: 27:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6694kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Creampies & double penetration

Lilys XL fisting & insertions

Genres: Fisting, Pussy Stretching, Dildo

: This intense fisting and insertion movie stars our beautiful new model 'Lily' stretching her greedy pussy with an XXL inflatable dildo and brutally fist fucked till she squirts extremely hard! The stunning blond inserts her gigantic toy and pumps it full of air, expanding it to a painfully thick girth over 3.5 inches and fucks herself relentlessly in multiple positions. 'Lilys' stretched out gaping pussy is now ready for some merciless fisting from her strong boyfriend, who violently punch fucks her so incredibly hard, she squirts huge streams of piss in an uncontrollable, explosive orgasm!

Duration: 10:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 369.1 MB

Download Lilys XL fisting & insertions

Fisted and fucked

Sexy russian girl hard anal fucking and fisting kinky sex action.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1999kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 155.6 MB

Download Fisted and fucked

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings

This was super fun. I love my toy collection and here you get to see most of it. We are always adding bigger and bigger toys.
The newest one is the clear plug. At 7:20. The only way it would fit was after some warming up with two fists! This was the first time I actually got it all the way in and it was sooooo exhilarating. That stretch and the fullness was amazing.
My pussy pushed it out after just a moment so more stretching must be done so I can stay that full for even longer

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps
Audio: 244kbps

Download Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Good Sluts Deserve Treats

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

You just can't help yourself can you? You need my direction, you need to please me. I want you to watch me very closely and do everything I tell you to as I know you can follow orders like a good boy. I bet your cock is already leaking in your pants just looking at me in my skin-tight rubber attire. Now take off your pants and bend over to show me that greedy hole that needs to be fucked and filled. You have been such a good slut waiting for me to tell you just how you need to fuck your ass for me. I want you to pick out your biggest toy for me. Something extra thick that will show just how devoted you are to being my proud anal whore. I want you to fill your ass up the way your cock could never fill me up. You dream about my big strap-on stuffing your holes as you are bent over pushing your ass back into me. Such a good whore opening up that hole with your cock even harder now. This just proves you love swallowing big dick just as much as id hope. Don't stop fucking your toy as I wan.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 901.2 MB

Download Good Sluts Deserve Treats

Pain and fist

Russian slut in puclic kinky sex and fisting action watch extreme action.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1702kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 175.2 MB

Download Pain and fist

Balls, prolapse, pee, enema, etc

Genres: Prolapse, Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Toys, Dildo, Enema, Piss, Ass To Mouth, Deepthroat

Thank you for sharing i...! It's a custom video. There are 5 different positions (see a preview video). I start with some glass balls anal: push them in and out, prolapsing, stretching my ass with fingers. Changing position, peeing, fisting my asshole and prolapse more. Stand up and keep on fisting making my butthole gape, wiggling toes as well. Going back on the floor and start giving myself a milk enema laying on my tummy with legs wide apart. Fisting ass more making milk dripping out of it. Go and fist more gaping my asshole again. Warning: there are some farts in this video as I'm prolapsing, don't watch if it's a turn off for you! Tags: polka dot vintage stockings, asshole fisting, pissing, prolapse, milk enema, anal masturbation, nylon feet fetish

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5475kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Balls, prolapse, pee, enema, etc

Suck-n-Fuck Courtesan Abby - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p

Courtesan Abby is used to the wealthy or upper-class clients. Though this client was of low origin, his mother being a courtesan herself and his father a dealer in salt fish and smuggler, this randy client tipped well from his gambling winnings when he came calling on this Courtesan with his fetishes of voyeurism, the practice of gaining sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity as in this case messy sucking and anal fuckage.

Duration: 13:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps

File size: 712.4 MB

Download Suck-n-Fuck Courtesan Abby - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p

Linda Sweet & Vinna Reed - Lube Up For Sweet Anal

Genres: Fisting, Anal Fisting, Anal Dildo, Speculum

Redhead meets blonde in today's Fister Twister update where Linda Sweet is the challenger for stunning blonde babe Vinna Reed! Both girls are naked and teasing in their bow ties when Vinna lies Linda down and covers her in babyoil. She massages her petite but perfect tits before making her way down to Linda's pussy and starts to finger her ass! Using a speculum, Vinna gapes Linda's ass apart and let's us see right into her hole! She gets Linda to bend over in a doggystyle position before shoving a monster dildo as deep into her gaped ass as she can! This leaves Linda with a gaping hole waiting for even more fun and there is only one thing for it from these naughty fisting lesbians! That's right! Linda Sweet gets her stretched ass fist fucked! Vinna's whole hand slides up into Linda's ass hole and these girls enjoy their lesbian anal fisting! They change positions a few times to get even more penetration in this fisting porno, and once finished, Vinna slides her wet juicy fingers into .

Duration: 27:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6178kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Linda Sweet & Vinna Reed - Lube Up For Sweet Anal

Anal Fist

Diese leicht dominante Dame aus Frankreich bumst ihren Partner gern mit Umschnallpenis in den Allerwertesten. Damit nicht genug: als Krönung versengt sie ihre Hand im After ihres Speichelleckers...

Duration: 1:34:06
Video: 640x464, AVC (H.264), 1037kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 782.6 MB

Download Anal Fist

Milly17 The great ameircan challenge and fisting (2017)

In this video I use both hands for fisting back and forth between the two. I fit most of both of them inside of me . Then I use the great American challenge (15 in dildo with massive girth) with ease . During this I also fist my pussy . I then cream and continue to fuck it for a bit.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5734kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download Milly17 The great ameircan challenge and fisting (2017)

Lily - Lilys demonic XL dildo fuck

Genres: Fisting, Gape, Dildo,

Our stunningly attractive model 'Lily' returns in this outrageous insertion movie, blasting her pussy with a demonic dildo from the 'Bad Dragon' toy range! Enjoy watching this beautiful lady with playboy bunny looks, wrecking her pussy to disturbing levels with her monstrous new toy. It has a squirmy, bulging shaft that tapers to over 4 inches wide at the center, and Lily blasts her pussy with it as hard as possible, then squats and rides it over halfway, past its widest point, enjoy multiple intense orgasms and pulling her pussy open with both hands, to proudly show us her ruined gaping hole!

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 441.3 MB

Download Lily - Lilys demonic XL dildo fuck

Back