Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Punch Fisting and Cumming with two Fists

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings
Video language: English

My boyfriend's fists slide inside me so smoothly now. Sometimes I get carried away in the fun of it and forget when he could only fit 3 or 4 fingers inside of me! Now one fist isn't even enough for my big pussy to cum on - I like at least two.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19536kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Punch Fisting and Cumming with two Fists

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings

This was super fun. I love my toy collection and here you get to see most of it. We are always adding bigger and bigger toys.
The newest one is the clear plug. At 7:20. The only way it would fit was after some warming up with two fists! This was the first time I actually got it all the way in and it was sooooo exhilarating. That stretch and the fullness was amazing.
My pussy pushed it out after just a moment so more stretching must be done so I can stay that full for even longer

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps
Audio: 244kbps

Download Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Lana S & Sheala Brill

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Fisting, Extreme, Bizarre

Join to five pussy-stretching fisting session, which involves slender fists, baseball bats and extremely big dildos alike.

Duration: 36:35
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 774.2 MB

Download Lana S & Sheala Brill

sitting

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Hard dildo sitting extreme game from latex woman angel. watch and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 375.2 MB

Download sitting

Genres: fisting

I've always enjoyed pushing the limits. I've always been fascinated by sex. My sexual fantasies began when I was very young. I have always liked to dance on the line between pain and pleasure.
Stretching was intimidating at first but I get excited by a challenge. The toys started getting bigger and bigger. Then, my boyfriend's fist was suddenly inside of me!
I've always been known to push myself to the limit and you can see what that means in the most personal way.
I can't be satisfied until I have the biggest pussy on the internet. I am obsessed with stretching and hope you will join me on my journey.

So Tight

Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Gorgeous babe Claudia Macc goes from being fisted in last weeks update on Fister Twister to being the fister in today's latest installment of our horny lesbian fisting challenges. Niky Sweet is our stunning challenger for today and Claudia really can't wait to get her hands on her perfect tits! She pours oil down over Niky's chest and rubs it into her, while Niky rubs it down over her freshly shaved pussy too! Claudia lays Niky down on her side and starts to play with her oiled up pussy. She uses her fingers to stretch her pussy apart and starts to finger her, only taking a break to let Niky taste herself! Claudia starts to get a bit more with her hands and gapes Niky apart even more using four fingers. Using some red tongs, Claudia playfully pinched Niky's nipples then moves back down to her pussy, eager to stretch her even more so that she doesn't have long to wait before she can fist fuck her! While Niky is gaped wide open with the tongs she rubs her pussy and gets herself all wo.

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6411kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download So Tight

Dildo Massturbation

Cast: Tracey Lain
Genres: Nylons, Pantyhose, Lingerie

Stripping out of her tight business suit, Tracey reveals her sexy seams and sheer panties. Feeling horny as heel she works herself up with her fingers before puring lube over her sexy pussy and ass before producing a big dildo that will pound both holes hard and deep...

Duration: 14:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 857.8 MB

Download Dildo Massturbation

Scene Anal dildo

Release Year: 2015

hey shove them in each other and up their own pussies and assholes and don't stop until every hole is stretched beyond the limit!

Duration: 32:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2478kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 621.9 MB

Download Scene Anal dildo

Lara Onix & Proxy Paige

Genres: All Sex, Femdom and Strapon,Fisting and Dildo

Blonde bombshell Lara Onix and thick Proxy Paige take turns filling themselves and each other with anal gaping brutal dildos!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:34
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lara Onix & Proxy Paige

Tracey Lain Dildo M ass turbation (2017)

Stripping out of her tight business suit, Tracey reveals her sexy seams and sheer panties. Feeling horny as heel she works herself up with her fingers before puring lube over her sexy pussy and ass before producing a big dildo that will pound both holes hard and deep...

Duration: 14:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 857.8 MB

Download Tracey Lain Dildo M ass turbation (2017)

Huge wine bottle insertions

Genres: Big Toys Fisting Odd Insertions Pussy Gaping Pussy Stretching

wine bottle custom for dylan Big Toys Fisting Odd Insertions Pussy Gaping Pussy Stretching

Duration: 14:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9563kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 992.0 MB

Download Huge wine bottle insertions

Fistful Of Gape (Nicole Love, Rebecca Black) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicole Love, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Lingerie

Horny babes Nicole Love & Rebecca Black start off by eating each other's wet holes. Then the black haired beauty Nicole slips her fist into the eager blonde's asshole and pounds it till Rebecca is gaped wide.

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5435kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 945.4 MB

Download Fistful Of Gape (Nicole Love, Rebecca Black) - FullHD 1080p

The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Release Year: 2018
Cast: girl
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Dildo, Pussy Gaping

In this video I use both hands for fisting back and forth between the two. I fit most of both of them inside of me . Then I use the great American challenge (15 in dildo with massive girth) with ease . During this I also fist my pussy . I then cream and continue to fuck it for a bit.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5734kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Scene Dildos games

Horny girl extreme self fucking bizarre silikon dildo games.. enjoy!

Duration: 34:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3294kbps

File size: 873.0 MB

Download Scene Dildos games

Sensual Pussy Fisting (Antonia Sainz and Lolly Small) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz , Lolly Small
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl

Today gorgeous petite blonde Lolly Small wants to take part in our fisting challenge so we team her with stunning Antonia Sainz who will know exactly how to take advantage! Antonia starts to suck Lolly's tiny but perfect tits as both girls start this lesbian fisting scene naked and Antonia rubs Lolly's pussy with her hands. She bends Lolly over and stretches her tight teen pussy with her fingers, trying to fit as many as she can inside. She manages four fingers then lets Lolly taste her own pussy juices before she continues working on her juicy twat. Using a metal speculum, Antonia inserts it into Lolly's pussy and gapes it apart while using her other hand to tease her sensitive clit. Lolly then holds onto the bedframe as Antonia fucks her pussy with a big black dildo and uses her thumb to continue teasing Lolly's clit. She groans and enjoys ever minute of this sex toy play and Antonia eases her pussy slowly ready for what she has planned next! The fisting fun starts and Antonia slide.

Duration: 26:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6904kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sensual Pussy Fisting (Antonia Sainz and Lolly Small) - FullHD 1080p

Goldilocks part 2 Double Fisting Huge Gape And Massive Dildo Play

Boys Show Their Best Qualities. High-Quality Video On The Handsome Guy Who Make Love. They Enjoy Each Other Beautifully And Enjoy. Great Video For True Connoisseurs Of Beauty And Of The Time. Hot Sex Of Two Beautiful Boys Can Not Initiate. Enjoy Great Fuck!!!

Download Goldilocks part 2 Double Fisting Huge Gape And Massive Dildo Play

Rubber dildo games

From having big tits to bubble butts, these gals can ride a rubber dong!

Duration: 24:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3235kbps

File size: 614.7 MB

Download Rubber dildo games

Vanessa Twain and Whitney Conroy - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Vanessa Twain & Whitney Conroy
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl

Whitney Conroy is back on Fister Twister and ready for another play mate. She is joined by dark haired hottie Vanessa Twain and these girls are ready to get started. Whitney looks gorgeous in a pretty black dress and starts kissing Vanessa who has gone for more of a slutty look! Both girls are wearing black spike heels and soon strip each other naked before Whitney starts to rub Vanessa's pussy. She uses a metal speculum to insert into her hole and stretches Vanessa's pussy apart while she sits with her stocking covered legs wide open. Vanessa bends over and Whitney fucks her with a big black dildo doggystyle then as Vanessa turns over, Whitney swaps the dildo for her fist! Vanessa's pussy gets nice and wet and Whitney enjoys pounding her hard with her whole fist then gently rubs her pussy before getting a magic wand vibrator and letting Vanessa cum hard while it vibrates against her wet pussy!

Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Vanessa Twain and Whitney Conroy - FullHD 1080p

45 Best Clips "DildoAffairs". Part 2.

"Lord Black Bolt" with juicy head or lilac giant Great American Challenge sisyastaya these harlots are used only for heating, but the FAQ itself latex meter two-headed python and must be mounted, screaming in a wild rapture, on the "Black Mamba" thick leg !

Total size: 1.0 GB in 2 files.

Download 45 Best Clips "DildoAffairs". Part 2.

Blonde huge didlo

Release Year: 2016

Sexy blonde girl extreme huge dildo games action. enjoy!

Duration: 25:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3475kbps

File size: 667.7 MB

Download Blonde huge didlo

Real Super Collection 32 Best Clips "DildoAffairs". Part 2.

"Lord Black Bolt" with juicy head or lilac giant Great American Challenge sisyastaya these harlots are used only for heating, but the FAQ itself latex meter two-headed python and must be mounted, screaming in a wild rapture, on the "Black Mamba" thick leg !

Download Real Super Collection 32 Best Clips "DildoAffairs". Part 2.

Brutal Dildo

right scary but somehow, each and every woman in this video will survive their impalement!

Duration: 24:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2861kbps

File size: 527.9 MB

Download Brutal Dildo

Nicol and Chrissy - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Nicol Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

Download Nicol and Chrissy - FullHD 1080p

Goldilocks part 2 Double Fisting Huge Gape And Massive Dildo Play

Boys Show Their Best Qualities. High-Quality Video On The Handsome Guy Who Make Love. They Enjoy Each Other Beautifully And Enjoy. Great Video For True Connoisseurs Of Beauty And Of The Time. Hot Sex Of Two Beautiful Boys Can Not Initiate. Enjoy Great Fuck!!!

Download Goldilocks part 2 Double Fisting Huge Gape And Massive Dildo Play

Lily fisting

Kinky mistress extreme fisted pussy for slave girl Lily action.

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3848kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 417.5 MB

Download Lily fisting

Riding That Fist (Rachel Evans, Rebeca) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Rachel Evans, Rebeca
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Dildo, Speculum

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Riding That Fist (Rachel Evans, Rebeca) - FullHD 1080p

Unique collection 32 Best Clips "DildoAffairs". Part 2.

Download Unique collection 32 Best Clips "DildoAffairs". Part 2.

Sliding With Ease (Cayla, Ellen Betsy) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Cayla, Ellen Betsy
Genres: Fisting

We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sliding With Ease (Cayla, Ellen Betsy) - FullHD 1080p

Self Fisting Fun with Double Punch Fisting

For this big landmark, I'm revealing my new talent. Self-fisting! ? My pussy stretching has been paying off and it came so naturally to fit my whole hand inside myself. I love feeling how loose and wet my pussy is!
Fisting myself was exciting and fun! But one fist is never enough. My bf is always up for putting both his fists inside to fill me up and satisfy my giant hole. He even punch fists me with both his hands!

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19521kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Self Fisting Fun with Double Punch Fisting

Linda Sweet, Vinna Reed

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Fisting, Extreme

Linda Sweet, Vinna Reed Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action.

Duration: 24:58
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1797kbps

File size: 352.1 MB

Download Linda Sweet, Vinna Reed

Francesca DiCaprio and Foxie - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Francesca DiCaprio & Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys

Today's update on Fister Twister starts off as it means to go on with stunning blonde Foxies and Francesca DiCaprio already naked. These girls kiss and touch each other all over their bodies then Foxies gets Francesca to sit back in a leather chair with her legs in the air as she inserts some tongs into her hole. She has such a delicate little pussy that is going to be stretched to the max once Foxies finishes with her! Francesca bends over and rides the tongs, then as both girls get hold of a massive black dildo then practice their blowjob skills! Francesca rides that dildo as Foxies rubs her pussy simultaneously and we zoom in close on each thrust inside Francesca's pussy! After her pussy is stretched sufficiently, Foxies starts to fist her, shoving her whole hand inside her pussy while is it nice and juicy. Francesca takes it all and as things speed up a bit, she uses a pink vibrator on her clit at the same time as enjoying every thrust into her pussy! She has one hell of an orgasm.

Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Francesca DiCaprio and Foxie - FullHD 1080p

This was super fun. I love my toy collection and here you get to see most of it. We are always adding bigger and bigger toys.
The newest one is the clear plug. At 7:20. The only way it would fit was after some warming up with two fists! This was the first time I actually got it all the way in and it was sooooo exhilarating. That stretch and the fullness was amazing.
My pussy pushed it out after just a moment so more stretching must be done so I can stay that full for even longer

Milly17 - The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Genres: Solo, Fisting, Dildo, Pussy Gaping

In this video I use both hands for fisting back and forth between the two. I fit most of both of them inside of me . Then I use the great American challenge (15 in dildo with massive girth) with ease . During this I also fist my pussy . I then cream and continue to fuck it for a bit.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5734kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download Milly17 - The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Oiled Up Fist Fuck - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicol Love, Oprah
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Big boobed blonde Oprah gets her turn to be fisted in today's Fister Twister Scene and who better to match her with than dark haired Nicol Love!? Nicol enters the scene armed with babyoil which she uses to massage into Oprah's big tits and pussy. Horny Nicol can't wait to take charge in today's instalment of lesbian fisting and starts by stretching Oprah's pussy apart with her fingers. She soon moves onto a metal speculum which she inserts into Oprah's pussy as she bends over in a doggystyle position. Oprah's deep hole is gaped apart even wider than before, and while her pussy is stretched, she inserts a couple of her fingers, allowing her to taste her own pussy juices. Oprah cleans the speculum off by licking the metal then Nicol treats her to a monster sized dildo which she uses to fuck Oprah's pussy and stretch it even more! Nicol shoves her dildo as far into Oprah's juicy twat as she can then as she pulls it out, Oprah stretches herself apart with her fingers, giving us a glimpse .

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6604kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Oiled Up Fist Fuck - FullHD 1080p

Super Stuffed Fit Asian Growls on Her Monster Dildos

Genres: anal, dildo, asian,

Just me and a sexy little 21yr old asian student that I found who loves to be submissive and does anything to make me happy. She takes it like no other and says she likes 'sex pain'. Let us know what you think and try to suggest new positions or costumes to try out.

Video text:
Long but damn good quality here. Fit, 5'3 105lb Asian takes two different huge 10' /11' toys and growls the whole time. Look for the squirts throughout. See my first comment for more details.

Duration: 13:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 207.2 MB

Download Super Stuffed Fit Asian Growls on Her Monster Dildos

Ass Gaped Wide

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Claudia Macc (fisted)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the Fister Twister lesbian fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards! Moving onto something a little bigger, Claudia starts to fuck Antonia in the ass with a big pink and black sex toy. She manages to get it all of the way in while Claudia masturbates with her fingers. Antonia knows that her ass is ripe and ready for the next step. She slides her whole fist into Claudia's ass, easily fi.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ass Gaped Wide

Back