Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sasha
Genres: Fisting, Gaping, Oil, Tattoos
Video language: English

Custom for Kyle. Oiling body and watching myself in mirror, spanking tits, pussy, ass, become rough, talk dirty Fist pussy really hard, put oil insede pussy and spread it. push bottle inside to spread pussy wider Lots of gapes, orgasm while fisting myself, standing bottle ride, doggy close-ups

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3207kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle

Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted) - Fisted on Top

Cast: Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too an.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted) - Fisted on Top

Nikki Dream & Nicoletta Noirett

Cast: Nicoletta Noirett, Nikki Dream
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

FIsting bonanza - this time with Nikki Dream and Nicoletta Noiret! Nicolettas hand just dissappeared in Nikkis vag...

Duration: 43:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11706kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Nikki Dream & Nicoletta Noirett

Brutal Lesbian Fisting

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jureka Del Mar (fisted), Lucia Denvile (fister)

Today on Fister Twister we have two raven haired European babes for you to enjoy. Lucia Denville couldn't wait to come back and dominate another contender and this week we have stunning newcomer, Jureka. These girls waste no time by kissing passionately as they are both naked, in nothing but neck ties. Lucia licks Jureka's nipples and lets Jureka return the favour as these girls get even more turned on. Both of them have tattoos which look seriously hot. Jureka bends over into the doggystyle position and Lucia starts to tease her, by spitting on her ass and then inserting a finger. She fingers her ass which seems to open really easily as she slides two fingers inside and gapes it apart. This lesbian anal fingering continues and Lucia even gets Jureka to taste her ass juices as she slides her juicy hand into her mouth. Using a metal speculum, Lucia stretches Jureka's ass even wider apart before Lucia gets hold of a monster sized flesh like dildo. She holds it against her pussy and gets.

Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brutal Lesbian Fisting

Keri Berry - Elfen Anal Horse Ride

Cast: Keri Berry
Genres: Solo, Aliens & Monsters, Anal, Cosplay, Huge Dildo, Bad Dragon, Riding

Prelude to Custom Video *** The content desired from a client required lots of warm up-- so I decided to make it a prelude clip. I use my large Chance from bad dragon and ride him to the base and get in a few different positions while staying on it too!

Duration: 7:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps

File size: 576.1 MB

Download Keri Berry - Elfen Anal Horse Ride

Fisted on Top

Cast: Anie Darling, Tera Link

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too an.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

Download Fisted on Top

Alida, Kate - A kinky mature threesome (2020)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alida, Kate
Genres: Milf, Threesome, Fisting

A kinky mature Alida, 63 years old, and Kate, 39 years old, came to gynaecologist for hot threesome action.

Duration: 42:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7870kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Alida, Kate - A kinky mature threesome (2020)

Brittany & Rachel - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Brittany Bardot, Rachel Evans
Genres: Anal Fisting, Anal Dildo, Ass Gape, Brutal, Natural tits, Shaved

Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action all shot in a very unique and erotic style. Watch these girls get intimate with each other in the most extreme way as they enjoy pussy and anal fisting.

Duration: 33:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6554kbps

Download Brittany & Rachel - FullHD 1080p

XandriaGoddess - Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Cast: XandriaGoddess
Genres: Solo, Anal, BBC, Cosplay, Gape, Huge Dildo

Princess Jasmine wishes a BBC for all night! She is fucked from a huge toy. Pussy and anal play till the princess will cum with the giant toy in her ass. Her wishes cam true

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8132kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download XandriaGoddess - Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Creampies & double penetration

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Prolapse, Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Toys, Dildo, , Piss, Ass To Mouth, Deepthroat

Thank you for sharing o...! It's a custom video and here's the request: "I'm totally focused on anal creampies and big toy double penetrations. You wear a sexy red lipstick, a black see through top (like in the "black nylon pantyhose worship" video), a string and black stockings. For a really hot surprise during the beginning of the clip, it would be great, so unbelievably hot and incomparable, if you'd prepare a few things and hide them in your beautiful ass, before you start filming... So, it's very special and freaky, cause I want to ask you to hide a really big load of cum and a big toy in your ass.

Duration: 27:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6694kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Creampies & double penetration

Best of Fisting Compilation Part 1 (2016)

Getting fisted is something all the girls at this school end up having happen to them, and no one has complained, because it makes the women have great orgasms all the way through their adult lives. Being eighteen with a fist or two in the cunt isn't really normal, but its super arousing, and all the varsity cheerleaders at this particular school are doing it, so check out Best Of Fisting Compilation Vol 1 if you want to see some extremely flexible teen vaginas!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 35:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Best of Fisting Compilation Part 1 (2016)

Ally Style & Foxie

Release Year: 2017
Genres: All Sex, Fisting, Toys, Anal, Foot Fisting

Hot blonde Foxies and Ally Style appear on Fister Twister today and Foxies cant wait to have her wicked way with Ally! Stunning dark haired Ally looks so sexy in her red nautical styled dress and soon Foxies is getting more intimate as the two girls strip and start kissing. Foxies caresses Ally's pussy and then gapes it wide apart while Ally lays back and cups her small but perky tits. Foxies starts to finger Ally's gorgeous hole and then as Ally bends over into the doggystyle position, she gapes her ass too! Using a pink double dildo, Foxies forces Ally to suck it then slides it into Ally's eager pussy then after toying her for a bit, she folds the dildo in half and shoves the other end in too, making Ally's pussy stretch to the max! Now that Ally's pussy is suitably stretched ready for the action that is about to occur, Foxies slides her whole hand into Ally's soaking wet hole and fists her! This gorgeous blonde can't decide which hole she wants to play with more and uses a monster .

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps
Audio: 278kbps

Download Ally Style & Foxie

PinKandy - Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass

Cast: PinKandy
Genres: Huge Dildo, Gape, Gaping, Anal, Teens

One of the biggest toy I've ever met against my lil ass. Watch me fuck it till i cum and gape my hole

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11002kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download PinKandy - Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass

Nastya

As everything gets better with the age, so the sex. These woman know what they want and desire, they know how to give you pleasure and get pleasure from you.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 833.3 MB

Download Nastya

Best of Fisting Compilation

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Fisting, Fetish, Compilation, Lesbian

Getting fisted is something all the girls at this school end up having happen to them, and no one has complained, because it makes the women have great orgasms all the way through their adult lives. Being eighteen with a fist or two in the cunt isn't really normal, but its super arousing, and all the varsity cheerleaders at this particular school are doing it, so check out Best Of Fisting Compilation Vol 1 if you want to see some extremely flexible teen vaginas!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 35:51

Download Best of Fisting Compilation

Brittany Bardot & Rachel Evans

Cast: Brittany Bardot & Rachel Evans
Genres: Anal Fisting, Anal Dildo, Ass Gape, Brutal, Lesbian, Natural tits, Shaved

Welcome to a new site dedicated to lesbian fisting! Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action all shot in a very unique and erotic style. Watch these girls get intimate with each other in the most extreme way as they enjoy pussy and anal fisting.

Download Brittany Bardot & Rachel Evans

Play Harder Become Wider

Cast: Sasha
Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Tattoos, Toys

Here is start of my experience fist myself standing up. I become really rough, wild, even had orgasm standing up in the end, I came with my fist inside!!!! It was wild, wonderful! I start from oiling my body near mirror - you see my ass and my face and tits at same time, I see my body reflection in the mirror, feel oil cover my body, become excited, horny, I like my nipples - they hard, do play with them, spank my boobies, spank harder and it blows my head off!! Spank my oiled ass, hard, it become red, spank pussy, more and more! I need rough strong hand, I need spanking, I need feel something inside! Show you my pussy close - spread it for you, fist from front and behind. my legs tremble from excitement and tension! I wanna go deeper, and put big toy, its feel so hard inside wet vagina, fuck me from behind! then I wanna feel wider and try double-ended dildo full inside - deep and wild. Feel every peace of my vagina! I am so glad! Fist and play clit..... and CUM! For the first time I .

Duration: 40:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Play Harder Become Wider

Nastya

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nastya
Genres: Fisting, Toys, All Sex

As everything gets better with the age, so the sex. These woman know what they want and desire, they know how to give you pleasure and get pleasure from you.

Duration: 28:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 833.3 MB

Download Nastya

Ripped Clothes And Double Fisting This Slutty Babe

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Sophie Lynx, Tiffany Doll, Clare, Ivana Sugar, Vanda Lust
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Double Fisting, Group Sex, Gaping, Oil, Exclusive Clothing

Bitchy boss Tiffany Doll is giving her sexy crew of sales girls a hell of a time as she calls them out for caring more about how they look with their fancy, shiny satin blouses and perfect hair than they do about making a sale.
After all, Tiffany knows she's the top , and when she starts spitting on her staff of Sophie Lynx, Clare, Ivana Sugar, and Vanda Lust they've had enough and decide to take her down!
They really aim to show Tiffany who's boss, really dominating her with more spit, plenty of oil, ripped clothes, and double fisting this bitch, stretching her pussy and asshole open wide! Lezboxx is back with another dose of insane lesbo group action, where they go hard as hell and look fine as fuck in the process!!

Duration: 41:51

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Ripped Clothes And Double Fisting This Slutty Babe

Kate

Release Year: 2011
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Kate
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Anal, Squirt, Fisting

Kate hungry holes swallow whatever they can. Her asshole and pussy take objects, vegetables and a thick brutal dildo!

Duration: 33:02
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kate

Milly17 - The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Cast: Milly17
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Dildo, Pussy Gaping

In this video I use both hands for fisting back and forth between the two. I fit most of both of them inside of me . Then I use the great American challenge (15 in dildo with massive girth) with ease . During this I also fist my pussy . I then cream and continue to fuck it for a bit.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5734kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download Milly17 - The great ameircan challenge and fisting

ArgenDana - Titanic dildo entire in my ass

Cast: ArgenDana
Genres: Anal, Big Toys, Fantasy Dildo, Gape, Huge Dildo

A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.

Duration: 28:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download ArgenDana - Titanic dildo entire in my ass

Playful Babe Shows Us Nasty Fist Action

Cast: Tiffany Doll, Liza and Clare
Genres: Anal Fisting, Double Fisting, Dirty Talk, Ripped Clothes, Lesbian, Hardcore

If you've never seen Tiffany Doll in hardcore action you really just have to see her to believe it, and in this Fisting In Action update she goes further than ever before in her depraved ways!
This brave slut puts both her pussy and tight ass on the line for the love of the fist, and she's always looking to "stretch her sexual boundaries", in this case getting her holes fist fucked by Clare and and Liza at the same time!
Looking fine as hell in her floral design pants and high heels, this classy looking babe shows us what nasty fist action is all about, and her two partners in debauchery are also bloused up and ready to put on one hell of a fucked up fist pumping show!
Get ready for some DP lesbian action that goes so hard that clothes, ass, and pussy get ripped up - see this dirty talkin' fist fucked slut in heat and get ready to explode all over the place!

Duration: 44:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6527kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Playful Babe Shows Us Nasty Fist Action

BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Anal, Gape, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

In this video we present you as a girl inserts himself into the anus huge dildos! She f"cks herself deeper deeper! Any size will fit in this big ass! The only way to see this incredible fisting action is to contribute now and make this a reality! Happy viewing!

Duration: 31:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Keri Berry - Girl Girl

Cast: Keri Berry
Genres: Anal, Fisting, Girl Girl, Lesbian, Pussy Eating, Valentine's Day

Client requested: [your at the end of a romantic night out. You start some soft kissing looking deep in each others eyes. You star to slow dance stripping off your clothes. she lies you down then sits on your face. keeping eye contact you make her cum. She grab a vibrator to fuck You as she sucks on Your clit. After You get off, you put her on her knees. Put on a latex glove licking her ass then seeing how many fingers she can take using lots of oil making her ass shinny She using a vibrator on her self as you play. Then she puts you on your back pushing your legs back to show your hole pouring oil all over You. Then sees what Your ass can take.( She can Have a glove on too) If not fisting, Maybe She'll have three toys. One bigger than the next.] We were allowed some creative license and we altered bits here and there, but all the requested material was def covered. I was even able to convey some details he suggested with the use of two cameras! I can't believe how deep she got her ha.

Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

Download Keri Berry - Girl Girl

Ammy and Louise Fisting

About fisting, I love it when you push your hand in, then pull it all out and move it away quite a bit and then thrust it back in again, etc.

Duration: 26:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Ammy and Louise Fisting

Francesca DiCaprio and Foxie - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Francesca DiCaprio, Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys

Today's update on Fister Twister starts off as it means to go on with stunning blonde Foxies and Francesca DiCaprio already naked. These girls kiss and touch each other all over their bodies then Foxies gets Francesca to sit back in a leather chair with her legs in the air as she inserts some tongs into her hole. She has such a delicate little pussy that is going to be stretched to the max once Foxies finishes with her! Francesca bends over and rides the tongs, then as both girls get hold of a massive black dildo then practice their blowjob skills! Francesca rides that dildo as Foxies rubs her pussy simultaneously and we zoom in close on each thrust inside Francesca's pussy! After her pussy is stretched sufficiently, Foxies starts to fist her, shoving her whole hand inside her pussy while is it nice and juicy. Francesca takes it all and as things speed up a bit, she uses a pink vibrator on her clit at the same time as enjoying every thrust into her pussy! She has one hell of an orgasm.

Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps

Download Francesca DiCaprio and Foxie - FullHD 1080p

Brittany & Rachel

Cast: Anal Fisting, Anal Dildo, Ass Gape, Brutal, Lesbian, Natural tits, Shaved
Genres: Brittany Bardot & Rachel Evans

Welcome a new site dedicated to lesbian fisting! Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action all shot in a very unique and erotic style. Watch these girls get intimate with each other in the most extreme way as they enjoy pussy and anal fisting.

Download Brittany & Rachel

Mohawk Molly - Wrist Deep Fisting

Cast: Mohawk Molly
Genres: Solo, Double Vaginal, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo, Squirting

Double vag play, One massive toy and huge gapes!! I stretch my pussy out real good and hard, to prepare for my first fist attempt in months! I slowly slide more and more of my hand in my pussy then curl my fingers and start fucking myself hard, squirting all over. My little pussy takes some serious punishment! And i loved every minute of it! Lots of gaping stretching and different agles

Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 10534kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Mohawk Molly - Wrist Deep Fisting

Deep Fisting With Ammy and Louise

Cast: Ammy and Louise
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

You won't believe how much these little cuties Ammy and Louise can take, and they absolutely love stretching those assholes to the max, showing off just how slutty they are and just how hot fisting can be!

Duration: 26:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Deep Fisting With Ammy and Louise

Dirty Anal Whore- FullHD 1080p

Genres: Solo, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo

Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my MONSTER black dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in ple.

Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5601kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Dirty Anal Whore- FullHD 1080p

Leony Aprill, Licky Lex

Cast: Licky Lex & Leony Aprill
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys

Gorgeous babes Licky Lex and Leony April are both wearing skintight dresses in today's Fister Twister update. This horny pair start to kiss almost instantly and can't wait to get aquainted with each other. Licky gets bent over and her brunette friend, Leony starts to finger her pussy and stretch her hole apart with a finger and her thumb. She then gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices before using a black kitchen tongs to stretch her pussy wide apart while Licky is in the doggystyle position. Using a big red dildo, Leony continues to work her way up through bigger toys to get Licky's pussy stretched even further. Licky lays back and loves feeling her dildo slide inside her. She even sucks it to practice her blowjob skills before it is inserted back into her eager hole! One Leony thinks that Licky's pussy is sufficiently stretched, she moves onto lesbian fisting fun which is what she has been waiting for all this time. Her whole hand slides straight into Licky's pussy and she contin.

Duration: 30:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6979kbps

Download Leony Aprill, Licky Lex

Foot play and anal

Cast: FoxyGoddess
Genres: Anal, Feet Fetish, Foot Fetish, Dildo, Big Boobs, Redhead, Tatto, Piercing

30 minutes of fun and debauchery for my ass! This must be seen! I fucked her in different poses, not sparing the hole, then she emitted hot sperm Well, of course, a lot of oil on my legs and holes, and masturbation of the penis with legs! Enjoy! Anal Butterfly today worked on the glory

Duration: 34:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 112kbps

Download Foot play and anal

Jayden Lee

Cast: BrutalDildos Jayden Lee

As you all know, Jayden Lee went on to become quite a big porn star. She got her tits done and is all over porn dvd covers. However, bitches gotta start somewhere and one of the places she made her bones was right here. at Dirt Pipe Divas.

Duration: 28:31
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4057kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 916.4 MB

Download Jayden Lee

Abigail Dupree - 3 Hole Horsey

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy

An intimate time with a sex slave and her horse cock. Yes, out at this farm, just one horse cock is just not enough for this ride in solo two hole masturbation. So when you add watching the real thing on the dark web... well then, your in for a one hell of a show.

Duration: 40:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 157kbps

Download Abigail Dupree - 3 Hole Horsey

Fisting Session with Doris and Lolly

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Doris Ivy , Lolly Gartner
Genres: Babes, Lesbian, Oral, Fisting, Teen, Blonde

Doris' kinky demeanor is well known... and we love her for that. This petite vixen tried everything but she still wants more. Maybe this is her reason to sign up for this fisting session with the lovely Lolly. She is definitely looking forward to it... just like us.

Duration: 31:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3430kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download Fisting Session with Doris and Lolly

Hello Linnaea - Dirty Anal Whore HD

Cast: Hello Linnaea
Genres: Solo, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo

Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my MONSTER black dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in ple.

Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5601kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Hello Linnaea - Dirty Anal Whore HD

Nicole Star Hot czech blonde fisted out by kinky doctor

Nicole with his big fist till she cums hard. After the usual medical procedures, like the vaginal palpation, cunt check-up, cervical screening, blood pressure measurement, etc., our filthy doctor makes his naked patient cum with his medical grade fucking machine and with his bare fist. Watch this sexy horny blonde cuming with the doctor's fist in her vagina

Duration: 37:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3337kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 955.4 MB

Download Nicole Star Hot czech blonde fisted out by kinky doctor

Deep Fisting With Linda Ray And Kiara Lord

Cast: Linda Ray, Kiara Lord
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Kissing

Hot girl craved for some mind-shattering orgasm, and one of the best way to achieve that is a slender fist in the pussy.

Duration: 28:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Deep Fisting With Linda Ray And Kiara Lord

Ally Style and Foxie - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Ally Style, Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Anal, Toys

Hot blonde Foxies and Ally Style appear on Fister Twister today and Foxies cant wait to have her wicked way with Ally! Stunning dark haired Ally looks so sexy in her red nautical styled dress and soon Foxies is getting more intimate as the two girls strip and start kissing. Foxies caresses Ally's pussy and then gapes it wide apart while Ally lays back and cups her small but perky tits. Foxies starts to finger Ally's gorgeous hole and then as Ally bends over into the doggystyle position, she gapes her ass too! Using a pink double dildo, Foxies forces Ally to suck it then slides it into Ally's eager pussy then after toying her for a bit, she folds the dildo in half and shoves the other end in too, making Ally's pussy stretch to the max! Now that Ally's pussy is suitably stretched ready for the action that is about to occur, Foxies slides her whole hand into Ally's soaking wet hole and fists her! This gorgeous blonde can't decide which hole she wants to play with more and uses a monster .

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps

Download Ally Style and Foxie - FullHD 1080p

Back