Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Video language: English

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

A Tight Squeeze

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Ellie Springlare (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo, Big Ass

Today on Fister Twister, Antonia Sainz gets another contender to play with. Ellie Springlare is a sexy brunette who thinks she is up for the challenge of being fisted and these gorgeous brunette kiss and rub each others boobs together to start this sensual lesbian fisting scene! Ellie climbs on top of Antonia and lets her massage her pussy lips, pushing them together and spreading them apart with her fingers. She pulls as much as she can and sees that she has a lot of work to do before Ellie's pussy will accept her whole hand. She fingers Ellie who then turns around to lick her own pussy juices before laying on her side, waiting for what Antonia has in store for her next. Using a metal speculum, Antonia inserts it into Ellie, using it almost like a sex toy then the real fun starts as she gapes Ellie apart. She notices that her pussy has softened and opened up that little bit more, so before Antonia unleashes her fist she works Ellie a little bit more with a monster dildo! Ellie bends .

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps

Download A Tight Squeeze

Huge toy anal, prolapse, orgasm

Genres: anal masturbation, huge toy fucking, prolapse, extreme close up, orgasm, vintage stockings and garter belt, hardcore

Thank you for sharing ...! It's a custom huge toy fucking with lots of prolapse and cumming in the end video. In the beginning for about 6 minutes I fuck myself with my huge dildo (2.2 inch wide) and make my ass prolapse. There are some farts in this part of the video while I'm pushing my asshole out. For the next 5 minutes I switch to extreme close up view, opening my ass with both hands and prolapse more, fucking prolapsing asshole with a finger and glass dildo. After there is a full view again and I make myself cum with a magic wand. Giving you a couple of prolapses more in the end. Tags: anal masturbation, huge toy fucking, prolapse, extreme close up, orgasm, vintage stockings and garter belt, hardcore

Duration: 16:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7646kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 928.3 MB

Download Huge toy anal, prolapse, orgasm

Gapeway To Heaven

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist!

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Gapeway To Heaven

Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure - Sliding it in

Cast: Angel Wicky (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's m.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6423kbps

Download Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure - Sliding it in

Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Studio: ManyVids
Cast: XandriaGoddess
Genres: Anal Fisting, Fingering, Pee, Pussy Gaping, Stocking

Hot kitten girl feels playful and up for stretching her tight fuckholes. She starts with anal fisting, going deeper each move..then she gapes her ass open wide showing her rose asshole.. Then she plays with her tight wet pussy, fingering and fisting it and pee all over. Such a dirty little kitty! Meow

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8132kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Fist Me Bad

Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Naughty lesbians Angel Piaff and Nicole Love decide to give into their temptation. They show each other their sexy lingerie before kissing and licking one another. Angel takes turns with Nicole eating pussy before the fisting festivites. Nicole moans in pleasure then returns the favor of deeply fisting Angel's pussy. Now that's fun!

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 904.3 MB

Download Fist Me Bad

Sliding Into Silvia

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Silvia
Genres: Lesbian, Fetish, Babes, One On One, Natural Tits, Dildo

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Download Sliding Into Silvia

XandriaGoddess - Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Hot kitten girl feels playful and up for stretching her tight fuckholes. She starts with anal fisting, going deeper each move..then she gapes her ass open wide showing her rose asshole.. Then she plays with her tight wet pussy, fingering and fisting it and pee all over. Such a dirty little kitty! Meow

Download XandriaGoddess - Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

ArgenDana - Mega Rosebud And Extreme Gape

Release Year: 2020
Cast: ArgenDana
Genres: Anal, Big Ass, Fisting, Gape, Gaping

20 minutes of pure anal deep penetration very hard and extremely hot! HD DOWNLOADEABLE A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.

Duration: 21:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4323kbps

File size: 705.3 MB

Download ArgenDana - Mega Rosebud And Extreme Gape

Dominica Phoenix & Kira Thorn Love Huge Dildos

Cast: Dominica Phoenix, Kira Thorn
Genres: Dildo, Lesbi, Teens

Tight bodied brunette Dominica Phoenix and tight blonde teen Kira Thorn fuck themselves and each other with brutal dildos!joys fucking other men in naughty threesome trysts with her man. You see Dominica cums hardest when both her ass and pussy are filled with cock. Make no mistake, it's all about her pleasure and her lovers definitely attend to it in this uber erotic threesome.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:43
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Dominica Phoenix & Kira Thorn Love Huge Dildos

Pleasure Of Fisting

Cast: Blanche Bradburry, Vinna Reed

Horny blondes Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed strip off their sexy lingerie for some fun. Naughty girls lick and suck on each other's wet pussies. Then Blanche fists her friend in her tight pussy and Vinna returns the favor. After pleasuring each other to orgasm these blonde girls are left very happy.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5752kbps

File size: 810.2 MB

Download Pleasure Of Fisting

Victoria Pure, Gianna Ray - Fist fucked teen

Cast: Victoria Pure (fister), Gianna Ray (fisted)

Hot new teen Gianna Ray is the latest contender for the Fister Twister challenge so we decided to match her with experienced blonde, Victoria Pure. Kneeling on the bed, Gianna and Victoria massage Gianna's tits and this hot blonde duo kiss before Victoria lays Gianna down on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. Victoria pulls and gapes Gianna's pussy which looks extremely tight. Could she be the first hottie to struggle with the challenge? Victoria fingers Gianna seductively and these hot blondes can't keep their eyes off each other. Next, Victoria gets hold of some red tongs which she uses to pinch Gianna's nipples before using them on her pussy. She gapes her pussy lips apart while Gianna masturbates in the doggystyle position and after licking the tongs clean, a monster sized dildo is next in store! This slides into Gianna's pussy a lot easier than we thought and she enjoys getting her pussy penetrated before sucking the dildo clean. Finally, horny Victoria can't wait any longe.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Victoria Pure, Gianna Ray - Fist fucked teen

Amazing lesbian fisting

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Silvia

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Download Amazing lesbian fisting

Ebba, Vinna Reed - Vinna Wants It Rough!

Cast: Ebba (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)

We do love it when naughty blonde Vinna Reed is in the mood for another lesbian fisting conquest and in today's scene on Fister Twister she gets to play with stunning newcomer, Ebba. Vinna plays with her big boobs before moving down to her pussy and starts to tease her some more. She lets Ebba taste herself and continues fingering her pretty frantically. Bending Ebba over, Vinna spanks her and then spits down onto her pussy and ass before she stretches her pussy open with her fingers. She gets pretty dominant with Ebba and pushes her around like a rag doll! Using some red tongs, Vinna uses them to pink Ebba's nipples then gapes her pussy open with them. She looks like she is enjoying herself when she bends Ebba over and slides a monster sized dildo into her juicy pussy! Next, Vinna gets to the main event and fist fucks Ebba hard and fast. She masturbates while Vinna has most of her forearm inside her in this brutal fisting scene and orgasms... again, hard and fast!

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps

File size: 950.0 MB

Download Ebba, Vinna Reed - Vinna Wants It Rough!

Akasha Colium, Antonia Sainz - Oriental challenge

Cast: Akasha Colium (fisted), Antonia Sainz (fister)

Exotic looking Akasha thinks she can take on the Fister Twister challenge so we set her up with our gorgeous big boobed Antonia to see if she could handle her! Standing naked in the studio this gorgeous pair touch their pussies while all oiled up and then rub their naked bodies against each other. They start to kiss and Antonia bends Akasha over into the doggystyle position before fingering her juicy pussy. She lets Akasha taste her own juices then gapes her wide apart before moving onto a metal speculum. While Akasha's pussy is stretched to the max, Antonia continues to finger her then pulls out a monsterous jelly dildo! Akasha looks amazed by its size yet Antonia manages to slide it inside her pussy after rubbing her lips for a bit of a tease. Akasha masturbates at the same time and sucks this giant toy, while Antonia starts to fist fuck her. She easily passes the lesbian fisting challenge we set for her, with Antonia's whole hand fucking her! After changing positions a number of ti.

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6170kbps

File size: 997.7 MB

Download Akasha Colium, Antonia Sainz - Oriental challenge

Cum N Creampie Compilation

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Dildo, Toys

Watch me cum and creampie myself for 24 minutes in this edited compliation of 8 of my videos. See scenes from: "My First Dragon Adventure" "Arwen & The Horse Roheryn" "City Park Cum" "Fist, Squirt, Creampie" Schoolgirl Spit Roast Speculum Creaming" "BBC Booty Call" "Unicorn Triple Creampie" & "EPIC Horse Anal Creampie" It's pretty fucking intense; how long can you last through my moaning, pounding, creaming, squirting and o-facial expressions? Maybe we could make a game of this- I would make a wager...

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5734kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Cum N Creampie Compilation

Panty Tease with JOI Orgasm and DirtyTalk

Studio: SensualPain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Vibrator, Masturbation

Nothing like a tight pair of panties riding up in between my pussy and ass. I know you have wanted me for so long and my teasing has gotten you so hard for me. Stroke that cock while I tease you a bit more by pulling and stretching my panties til they can be stretched anymore. Up in between my pierced cunt lips I pull them until out peak my perfect lips for you to get a peak. I've wanted you for so long too but didn't know how to tell you. Get that dick nice and hard for me.. show me what you are going to fuck me with you nasty boy. Now don't you dare cum until I do. That's right... 5....4.....3.....2...1 now cum with me and then watch me open up my wet pussy for you to see. So hungry she is for your cock.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

Download Panty Tease with JOI Orgasm and DirtyTalk

Gapeway To Heaven

Cast: Linda Sweet (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open. Her efforts pay off as it takes minimal effort for Vinna to start to fist fuck Linda's ass and when she slides her whole hand bac.

Roxy Raye-Jail Break Torture

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Lesbians, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Female Ejaculation, Squirting, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 24:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 545.8 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Jail Break Torture

A Tranquil FistnRide

Studio: SensualPain
Genres: Dildo, Anal

Sometimes, Master James will walk into my room right in the middle of a session with a client and start stroking his perfect cock and teasing me unabashedly. This, my dear friends, is a delicious view of what happens to me. Insatiable is an understatement as I slide my fist into my slick ass hole, trying not to show the discomfort on my face and failing miserably. I grab a large plug and get busy with it knowing that I want more. I back up onto the cock on the fuckpost and ride it hard and deep moaning in pleasure and getting more and more crazed with lust for human cock. I turn around and begin to mouth fuck the cock that was just in my ass, shoving it deep down my throat as to not miss an inch of it. My ass needs more though so I turn back around and grab another cock for my mouth as I slide right back down on that cock. I love being filled from both ends but my pussy is feeling left out so I take the cock from my outh and slide it into my pussy riding both holes with my labia sprea.

Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

Download A Tranquil FistnRide

Gapeway To Heaven

Cast: Linda Sweet (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open. Her efforts pay off as it takes minimal effort for Vinna to start to fist fuck Linda's ass and when she slides her whole hand ba.

Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Silvia (fisted)

Download Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia

Darcia Lee, Lara West - Lustfully Fisting Lara

Cast: Darcia Lee, Lara West
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Gorgeous babes Lara West and Darcia Lee are passionately making out on the couch. Lara pulls out Darcia's massive tits and begins to suck on them making Darcia more and more aroused. Lara then goes on by eating the busty babe's sweet pussy. Darcia is moaning of pleasure but she also wants a taste of Lara's cooch. She gets down on her knees and reciprocates the favor. After a nice pussy licking session, it's time to get down to brass tacks. Darcia starts to enter her whole fist inside Lara's slit.

Duration: 19:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6146kbps

File size: 898.5 MB

Download Darcia Lee, Lara West - Lustfully Fisting Lara

Angel Piaff and Nicole - Fist Me Please

Cast: Angel Piaff, Nicole Love

Naughty lesbians Angel Piaff and Nicole Love decide to give into their temptation. They show each other their sexy lingerie before kissing and licking one another. Angel takes turns with Nicole eating pussy before the fisting festivites. Nicole moans in pleasure then returns the favor of deeply fisting Angel's pussy. Now that's fun!

Download Angel Piaff and Nicole - Fist Me Please

Abigail Dupree - Self Spanking Love Sub

Cast: Abigail Dupre
Genres: BDSM, Self Spanking, Stockings, Pierced Pussy, Dild

Here at Sensualpain, you will find the documented, real life journey of Master James and His alpha-slave abigail (Abigail Dupree). Along with the full-length productions in BDSM, you will also find the solo workings of Abigail Dupree. She will take your wildest sexual and or sadistic fantasies, and give you a one on one, live Skype show you will not soon forget that will have you coming back for more.

Duration: 24:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps

Download Abigail Dupree - Self Spanking Love Sub

Anal Probing For You

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Solo, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Butt Plug, Pierced Pussy, Stockings

Anal Probing For You - It's magic - An introduction to the Ravens Tail Anal Probe with a demo in that fine ass.. This adorable fit slave is built for fucking and can't resist the stuffing and her ass is hungry for you too! Like DP? Like big, long and deep seeing it sink deep in sexy asses? Like spread pussies filled? This video is drizzled in sweetness but crazy to the core, a perfect combination of sexy, cute, funny, and hardcore satisfaction. Abigail Dupree delivers the sex..

Duration: 19:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps

File size: 979.2 MB

Download Anal Probing For You

Nicol & Chrissy (Chrissy Fox, Nicol Love) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Nicol Love

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

Download Nicol & Chrissy (Chrissy Fox, Nicol Love) - FullHD 1080p

Antonia Sainz & Silvia - Sliding Into Silvia

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Silvia (fisted)

Download Antonia Sainz & Silvia - Sliding Into Silvia

Lovi Butt Toys Anal 1 Pussy

Masturbate with me - Lovi Butt Toys is a succession of videos showing the anal sex slave in training, in full use by the Lord⁄Mistress furthermore to those the chattel are rented to, in or out of a D⁄S relationship. Mutual Masturbation Encouraged. Watch anal sex slave Abigail Dupree fuck her perfect ass, her butthole is always insatiable, hungry to be filled. A trained female slut, greedy to be told how you like it done. What kind of perversion will you require of her? The male 2HS, female 3HS or transgender sex slaves are human chattel indentured to the supremacy of their Lord or Mistress. The term "slave" is often used very generally for the subjugated part of a D ⁄ S relationship. The basis for the practice of BDSM is that it is principally practiced by mature partners, voluntarily and by mutual agreement under the English term "safe, sane and consensual", (SSC). Sex slaves are human chattel. DEBRIS = domination enhanced beyond rule induced superiority training enforced.

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps

Download Lovi Butt Toys Anal 1 Pussy

Angel Piaff and Nicole Love - Fist Me Please - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Angel Piaff, Nicole Love

Download Angel Piaff and Nicole Love - Fist Me Please - FullHD 1080p

Antonia Sainz & Jessica Bell - Easily Fisted

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Jessica Bell

Antonia Sainz is back again her on Fister Twister for another contender in gorgeous brunette Jessica Bell. She starts off her latest scene by oiling up Jessica's fit body, massaging her shoulders and naked back before working her way down to her ass and pussy. Jessica kneels up into the doggystyle position and Antonia gapes her XXL pussy lips apart with her fingers before rubbing them and gaping them apart. She inserts four fingers while stretching Jessica's hole then uses some black kitchen tongs to gape apart Jessica's pussy even more. Antonia knows she needs to work her way up to the main event and her lesbian fisting will only work if Jessica's pussy is ready for the pounding it's about to take! Using a monster sized flesh dildo, Antonia holds it against her pussy while making Jessica suck it , then uses it on Jessica's pussy knowing full well that if she can take this huge dildo, Antonia's whole fist will fit into her easily! She starts to fist fuck Jessica slowly, sliding her wh.

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps

Download Antonia Sainz & Jessica Bell - Easily Fisted

Exulted Labia

The pierced genitals with needles through the flesh, signifies an advanced sadomasochistic stage of kink. The pierced pussy or the pierced cock with jewelry are permanent signs that the person is dedicated to sexual stimulation at all times. Jewelry being worn in specific places like the genitals, identifies owned property, as it is with sex slave Abigail Dupree. Her large rings tell you that she has been owned for a number of years as they are worn 24⁄7.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps

Download Exulted Labia

Anal Challenge

Studio: FisterTwister
Cast: Selvaggia, Antonia Sainz
Genres: Lesbians, Fisting, Anal, Dildo

Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender on Fister Twister and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

Download Anal Challenge

So Tight

Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Niky Sweet (fisted)

Gorgeous babe Claudia Macc goes from being fisted in last weeks update on Fister Twister to being the fister in today's latest installment of our horny lesbian fisting challenges. Niky Sweet is our stunning challenger for today and Claudia really can't wait to get her hands on her perfect tits! She pours oil down over Niky's chest and rubs it into her, while Niky rubs it down over her freshly shaved pussy too! Claudia lays Niky down on her side and starts to play with her oiled up pussy. She uses her fingers to stretch her pussy apart and starts to finger her, only taking a break to let Niky taste herself! Claudia starts to get a bit more with her hands and gapes Niky apart even more using four fingers. Using some red tongs, Claudia playfully pinched Niky's nipples then moves back down to her pussy, eager to stretch her even more so that she doesn't have long to wait before she can fist fuck her! While Niky is gaped wide open with the tongs she rubs her pussy and gets herself all wo.

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6411kbps

Download So Tight

Teaching Isabella Clark

Cast: Nikky Thorne & Isabella Clark
Genres: Double Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Hardcore

It is hard to reach the height of Isabella Clark's anal fisting superiority, but if someone can match with her, that is the professional fisting instructor, Nikky Thorne. The girls don't waste time to get into this fisting extravaganza, and even Nikky seems to be amazed to see how much Isabella's ass loves to take. The sight is so arousing that Nikky joins in to the game too, and in the end no ass and pussy remains unfisted!

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 780.4 MB

Download Teaching Isabella Clark

Canela Skin & Hannah Vivienne - Dripping Wet Fisting

Cast: Canela Skin, Hannah Vivienne
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting, Latina

Sexy babes Canela Skin & Hannah Vivienne make each other wet by licking each other's soft clits. Hannah wants more so Canela gives her what she craves. A fist inside her tight pussy! With a lubed up hand, Canela shoves her fist inside Hannah's eager pussy, making her soaking wet!

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6867kbps

Download Canela Skin & Hannah Vivienne - Dripping Wet Fisting

Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Naughty lesbians Rebecca Black and Zazie Skymm decide to have some kinky fun with each other. They kiss and lick each other's assholes before Zazie begins fisting Rebecca's tight ass making her moan in pleasure. Then Rebecca gives an awesome gape what a fun time.

Duration: 25:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5307kbps

Download Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Hankey Stump-n-Dump Rating Huge Anal Stretch

Ass stretching, Mr. Hankey Product Rating Huge anal toy Stump-n-Dump. I have just received a new sexual oddity item in the mail today. It is from Mr. Hankey and they call it the Stump-n-Dump. This monster insertion masturbation appendage of a sex toy, has got to be one of the more interesting realistic toys to date, IMHO. This One Size Giant realistic Stump-n-Dump is cast directly from Mr. Hankey's arm. The insertable length is 13.75" and Circumference near elbow is 12.50" Holy Fuck!! I begin this session by stretching my butthole with different size plugs, eggs and insertables in this Anal ride and rating video. I have always stretched my sex holes safely and responsibly as you know, so I have been taking a much needed break from anal stretching the passed few months. After almost 7 years of carefully putting hundreds of different things in my butt for my pleasure as much as yours. But now that I have gotten this monster Stump-n-Dump, I am ready to bend over and take it up the ass ag.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps

Download Hankey Stump-n-Dump Rating Huge Anal Stretch

Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Download Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Back