~Plus-Size Pleasure, BBW, big tits (hard and solo)~

BBW_Anna Katz - Slippery Nipples

Year:05.08.2021
Genre: Chubby, BBW, Dildo, Big Tits, Natural tits, Stockings, Curvy, Solo, Masturbation, Big ass, Voluptuous
Cast: Anna Katz

Curly-haired cutie Anna Katz looks good wearing eyeglasses. She's wearing a black dress that zips in the front for easy and fast removal. Underneath, classic underwear adorns her thick and sexy body. Bra, garters and stockings (but no panties) are revealed when she unzips.Anna slaps, claps and rubs her massive breasts for a nice amount of time and makes them shine with clear lube. Reaching over to pick up her gigantic pink dildo, Anna lubes up the tip and thrusts it in and out, over and over, moaning with pleasure until the Russian goddess breathlessly orgasms.Anna usually masturbates with her fingers but sometimes, like now, she prefers to use a dildo. She calls one of them Johnny.Anna loves to read comments about herself and her scenes. She says it energizes her.

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 997.8 MB
Duration: 00:17:40
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:>>>

O9D083D5OcUzkmc.mp4

BBW_Greta Grindhouse - Greta in Toyland

Year:01.09.2021
Genre: Big Tits, Big ass, Redhead, Solo, Curvy, Chubby, Natural tits, Dildo, Stockings, Masturbation, BBW, Voluptuous
Cast: Greta Grindhouse

Greta Grindhouse returns to Plumpers At Play this week and she is looking seriously hot as she rubs her hands all over herself and squeezes her big tis together. Greta pinches her nipples in excitement. She takes off her panties and once she is naked, Greta dildos her juicy pussy. She feels even hornier now and fills her hole with a huge black dildo. This sexy babe finishes herself off with her dildo which easily brings her to orgasm!

FileSize: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:25:41

GtiX3SQLpJGPJsa.mp4

BBW_Kendra Lee Ryan - Fucked in her Work Attire

Year:30.08.2021
Genre: Blowjob, Redhead, Cowgirl, Curvy, Chubby, BBW, Big ass, Hardcore, Natural tits, Voluptuous, MILF, Big Tits
Cast: Kendra Lee Ryan

Kendra Lee Ryan is hot and ready to spice up her life. Eddie Jaye has got what she needs a big black cock. Kendra reveals her perfect tits. Eddie loves playing with her boobs. She takes off the rest of her outfit to show her flawless pussy. He rubs her until Kendra is wet and ready to take his massive cock. She rips off his pants to see his junk. Kendra takes as much of his manhood as she can in her mouth. He breaks in her tight pussy. She moans in delight. To everyone's surprise, she was able to take all that black dick. She gets what she wants, a nice juicy load.

FileSize: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:24:26

51iV7agYwXeQc7A.mp4

BBW_Mer - Soaking-wet Pleasure

Year:27.08.2021
Genre: Big Tits, Dildo, Chubby, Redhead, Big ass, Voluptuous, Natural tits, Masturbation, BBW, Curvy, Solo
Cast: Mer

Join the lovely and sexy Mer in her bathroom. Dressed in her babydoll nightie, Mer brushes her hair and glances at us in the mirror. Then she looks at the reflection of her big, natural tits and her ass. What a gorgeous body this redhead has."Good morning," Mer sweetly says. "I am ready to take a shower. Do you wanna shower with me?" That's an offer no one could refuse. When the water temperature is just right for Mer, she steps in and brings along a not-so-little friend for company, and it's not soap on a rope.Mer is a girl who can turn a shower into a steam bath. Her body radiates erotic heat as she loses herself in waves of intense pleasure.

FileSize: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:19:35

JpWEkcii1HmxkeP.mp4

BBW_Greta Grindhouse - Happy Camper

Year:26.08.2021
Genre: Chubby, Curvy, Big ass, Masturbation, Redhead, BBW, Big Tits, Voluptuous, Natural tits, Solo
Cast: Greta Grindhouse

BigGirls: Greta, where did you shoot this camper scene?Greta Grindhouse: It's about an hour away from my place at a campground.BigGirls: How long have you been modeling?Greta Grindhouse: I started modeling at 25, and adult modeling at 36.BigGirls: What or who motivated you to pose naked on-camera?Greta Grindhouse: After leaving a ten-year, sexually repressed relationship, I decided to make up for lost time.BigGirls: Was it gradual or did you leap into it?Greta Grindhouse: I absolutely leapt into it! Before I broke up with my partner, I day dreamt about being an online sexpot. So when I left him, I put that dream into action right away!BigGirls: Tell us about your artistic activities.Greta Grindhouse: In November 2020, I decided to try artwork again. I hadn't painted in 17 years. I really love vintage style nude paintings. But they were too expensive and hard to find. So I decided to make some myself. And now my place is filled with.

FileSize: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:19:50

1dpp7GAMHS2oZtj.mp4

Big tits_Ebony Mystique - A Heist Done Twice (06-09-2021)

Year:06.09.2021
Genre: Titty Fuck, Interracial, Bubble Butt, Tattoo, All Sex, Work Fantasies, Big Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Deep Throat
Cast: Ebony Mystique

It should have been an easy enough job - get the cash and hit the road, but Nolan (Scott Nails) has a wrench thrown in his plans after he falls for a stripper, Candy (Ebony Mystique), while robbing a bank. When Candy squeezes herself into the equation as his voluntary hostage, Nolan finds himself making a getaway with a very horny thrill seeker. With the cops hot on their trail, will they ride off into the sunset together, or will Nolan regret the day he had a taste of Candy?

FileSize: 816.7 MB
Duration: 00:33:29

27gF8ufoBIdGXep.mp4

Big tits_Katrina Moreno - The Dildo and the Cock (btra18254 / 04.09.21)

Year:04.09.21
Genre: Cow Girl, Shaved, Cumshot, Facial, Blowjob, Tit Fuck, Hardcore, Missionary, Riding, Dildo, Vaginal, Big Ass, Big Booty, Brunette, Doggystyle, Busty, Big Tits, Latina, Young
Cast: Katrina Moreno

Katrina Moreno was showing off her beautiful body. Next to her was this big see through dildo. She opened her mouth and let it slide in and out. Then she made it disappear in her vagina. Tommy Cabrio's cock appeared. She did the same thing with the cock. Then Tommy fucked her left and right and upside down. She was doing the cowgirl thing on top of him. Lots of in and outs, moans and screams until he came all over her face.

FileSize: 2.82 GB
Duration: 00:40:12

PKH0hfiyH5Zw2Ym.mp4

Big tits_Brynn Michaels - Brynn Makes Mouth Magic

Year:01.07.2021
Genre: Rimming, Tittyfuck, Big Tits, Facial, Rimjob, Blowjob, POV, Deepthroat, Cum On Face, Asslicking, Facefuck, Oral, Brunette, Cumshot, Big ass
Cast: Brynn Michaels

I thought I would be hanging out at the pool alone until a flash of purple caught my eye. It was the curviest cutie ever in a shiny purple bikini coming to join me. She was visiting from Texas so I invited her to my place. Wow! Texas chicks really are friendly.

FileSize: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:35:15

AUkfupp7mtVW3Rm.mp4

Back