~Plus-Size Pleasure, BBW, big tits (hard and solo)~

BBW_Luna Storm XXX - Jordan get the Dick

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Big Belly, Hardcore, IR, Cum-on-Tits |
Description: Jordan met Luna Storm XXX and he was instantly smitten. She doesn't want to act out a scenario, no this BBW minx just wants to suck cock and get her fat pussy pounded. Watch these two sexual performers go at it hot and heavy in her glorious debut to the Plumper Pass!
Models: Luna Storm XXX

Size: 1.44 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 24 min 42 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

BBW_Haydee Rodriguez - Sex In Her Ass (2020)

Genre: All Sex, Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Latina, Tit-Fucking, XLGirls
Description: It's moving day but the only thing Haydee Rodriguez wants moved is the earth. She aims to please. Haydee gets into some very jackable fucking and sucking positions. Some of our favorites: Haydee on her back spreading her pussy lips open while she sucks the cock behind her. Haydee kneeling with cock sliding between her enormous Texas towers. Haydee sitting on cock, pulling back her labia so we can see her clit hood and some of her pink love tunnel. Haydee on the floor on her back, pulling open her pussy lips so we can see her pink slit completely unobstructed while the cock is in her ass-pipe. Haydee on her knees on the floor, spreading her abundant ass cheeks open with her hands for a doggie drilling. All hot stroke material of a huge-jugged babydoll. We've said it before. They sure grow them Texas titties big.
Models: Haydee Rodriguez

Size: 1.11 GiB
Duration: 19 min 30 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Monique Lustly - Monique loves being oiled up and fucked (28.10.2020) (2020)

Year: 2020
Genre: All Sex, BBW, Busty, MILF, Redheads
Models: Monique Lustly

Size: 1.51 GiB
Duration: 26 min 18 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Amber Alena, Ebony Mystique - Amber and Mystique Show Off Their Big Tits (10/28/2020) (2020)

Genre: Big Tits, Masturbation, Squirt, Anal Toys, Dildo, Sex Toys, Ebony
Models: Amber Alena, Ebony Mystique

Size: 647 MB
Duration: 17 min 37 s

Download from K2S >

Big ass_Claudia Bavel - Spanish Maid Gets Dirty (29.10.2020)

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Latina, Big Ass, Shaved, Cowgirl, Maid, Big Booty, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal
Description: This week the cleaning service sent me a super hot maid with a phat ass. After watching her clean my mess I asked her if she was down to do it in her underwear. She declined, but the more cats I flashed in her face the more she started to like the idea. Eventually, I was able to get her to clean my apartment completely naked. Watching her ass bounce as she cleaned my crib made me horny as fuck. So I pulled my dick out and started jerking off to her. Once she caught me, all I had to do was offer her some more dough and soon enough she was sucking me off. From there, I penetrated her tight pussy in several different positions before busting right in her mouth.
Models: Claudia Bavel

Size: 3.48 GiB
Duration: 49 min 38 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Buttercream19 - Squirting Buttercream (2020)

Genre: BBW, Big Butt, Big Belly, Solo. Dildo, Masturbation, Squirting
Description: Being on vacation has made Buttercream19 so much more horny than usual. So horny that she has an idea to lay out by the pool and play with herself. After sitting down, she sneakily plays with her big boobs and brings them out of her bathing suit top. After getting even more worked up, she hikes up her dress to reveal that gorgeous round ass. she can't stop touching herself with her fingers, and then she reaches for a dildo to help her cum, looking around to make sure no one is catching me. Eventually, my dildo makes me surprisingly squirt as I try to hold my moans back.
Models: Buttercream19

Size: 1.34 GiB
Duration: 22 min 59 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Angel Youngs Is A Natural Nympho (2020)

Genre: All Sex, Blowjob, Gonzo, Hardcore
Description: Angel Youngs 1st time here is a devilish good time! She's got big, floppy, naturals & she likes it rough, wet & wild. This deep-voiced slt loves deep poundings & bouncing on the cock as hard as she can. Like a true nympho, she gives us boobjob, blowjob, squirting & more!
Models: Angel Youngs

Size: 2.11 GiB
Duration: 57 min 23 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Sybil Stallone - Dicking Around The Kitchen Chores (30.10.2020) (2020)

Genre: All Sex, Blowjob, Big Tits, MILF
Models: Sybil Stallone

Size: 1.07 GiB
Duration: 26 min 53 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_August Taylor - Big Wet Interracial Tits 3 (2020)

Genre: Big Ass, Big Cock, Big Tits, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore, Interracial, Latina, Titty Fuck
Models: August Taylor

Size: 2.14 GiB
Duration: 37 min 16 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Kitty Cute - Loves Her Huge Boobs (2020)

Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Oil / Lotion, Solo, XLGirls
Description: Kitty Cute faces a challenge that many other girls don't have to deal with. It's a challenge that her busty girlfriends have, too...finding the right-fitting bras that also look good. Kitty starts off her demonstration just wearing a bikini bottom and a tank top, cutting to the chase from the start. Kitty pulls off her tank and grabs a tape measure, wrapping it around her breasts, her underbust, her areolae and around the middle of each boob. She reads off the numbers in her sing-song voice and has that teasing glint in her eyes that you should be familiar with. Kitty's first selection is a pink number. It looks a little small but she says it's okay. She jiggles her tits in the bra cups before unhooking it and trying on a grey bra. She thinks this one is better than the first one. If Kitty ever entered a wet T-shirt contest, everyone else might as well go home. The bra that really gets Kitty bubbly is a red and pink animal print hooter-harness. Standing up, Kitty says she could
Models: Kitty Cute

Size: 4.36 GiB
Resolution:2160 x 3 840
Duration: 18 min 30 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Diana Eisley - Watches Herself Get The Cock (2020)

Genre: Big Tits, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Masturbation, Solo
Description: When the halter top and tight denim shorts were originally designed, they were designed with Diana Eisley in mind. True story. Diana is shooting selfies on a couch. She likes what she sees. The girl has it all. Ultimate cuteness too. Then Diana looks at one of her videos at S.L.. It's the one called Diana Eisley Meets JMac. It turns her on to see his big dick thrusting deep inside her young pussy. She puts the phone down and sticks her hand down her shorts. It's feel-good time. S.L.: What do you do for your guy to make him feel special in bed? Diana: I'll give him a ball sucking. My boobs are all his to play with. S.L.: If time were frozen for 24 hours, what would you do? Diana: I would get everything I need for my dog to live the best life ever. S.L.: What kinds of things make you laugh the hardest? Diana: A silly joke works fine. S.L.: What kinds of things make you extra horny? Diana: A firm butt and a���
Models: Diana Eisley

Size: 2.68 GiB
Duration: 14 min 3 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Sofia Rose - Day Of The Rose

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Big Butt, Big Belly, Latina, Oral, Hardcore
Description: Sofia Rose is having a big party to celebrate Halloween, her favorite day of the year. Sofia loves the spooky holiday so much because it's the one time of the year that she can dress as sltty as she wants to without anyone judging her! As soon as Preston Parker spots her in her sexy day of the dead outfit he's down to fuck, and the two head off somewhere a little more private so they can get their fuck on. Preston strips her down, worshiping her big tits and belly while she strokes his hard cock. Sofia gives him a Halloween blowjob and then takes his dick balls deep in her tight pussy. Finally, Preston gives that trick a treat: a huge titty cumshot!
Models: Sofia Rose

Size: 3.72 GiB
Duration: 32 min 38 s

Download from K2S >

Back