Pink Girls in lesbian Full Movies

A Lesbian Romance 2

Year: 2016
Director: Jacky St. James
Cast: Dani Daniels, Anikka Albrite, Sara Luvv, Karla Kush, Abigail Mac, Aubrey Star, Bree Daniels, Kira Noir
Tags: lesbian, massage
Description: Abigail's massage takes an erotic turn when she confesses how much she's longed for the touch of a woman. Despite a string of bad luck keeping them apart, Annika and Bree are determined to share an intimate afternoon together. Karla's fantasies turn to reality when her seductive boss makes an unexpected move. Sara begins to question her sexuality when she finds herself unexpectedly tempted by her new found friend.
Duration: 02:16:09
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 720x406 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~987 Kbps avg, 0.141 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~132 Kbps
Filesize: 1.07 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Lesbian Romance

Club Decca

Year: 1996
Director: Johnny Rey
Tags: female domination, cum, domination, lesbian
Description: Club Decca is for the wealthy women who wishes to fulfill her fantasies after a hard day at work. You are personally invited to become a voyeur and watch what really goes on in the members only Club Decca Cum and join these beautiful women in total sexual female pleasure!
Duration: 01:58:44
Video: AVC, 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, ~1 600 Kbps avg, 0.174 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 1.44 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Club Decca

Out In the Open

Cast: Satin Bloom, Danika, Lola Taylor, Eva Parcker, Blanca Brooke, Cheryl S., Camilla, Beth
Tags: solo, masturbation, outdoors, european, outdoor
Duration: 02:55:10
Format: Matroska
Video: AVC, 852x480 (16:9), 50.000 fps, ~ avg, 0.100 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~
Filesize: 2.57 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Out the Open

Lesbian Ass Licking 8

Year: 2015
Director: Romulus
Cast: Allie Rae, Gia Paige, Jacky Joy, Kaylee Hilton
Tags: domination, rimming, licking, lesbian, ass licking
Duration: 01:05:49
Video: AVC, 720x480 (3:2), 29.970 fps, ~1 498 Kbps avg, 0.145 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 768 MB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Lesbian Ass Licking

How We Feel

Cast: Gina, Eufrat, Lily, , Zuzana, Holly, Suzie, Ava, Violette, Lucia
Tags: lesbian, sex, all sex
Description: These naturally beautiful ladies love having pussy all over their pretty faces. Sensual and oh-so-satisfying, watch these lesbian couples experience every inch of each other's goregous bodies.
Duration: 01:49:25
Video: AVC, 720x406 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~1 218 Kbps avg, 0.174 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~108 Kbps
Filesize: 1.02 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download How Feel

No Regrets Retreat

Cast: Christina, Dion, Katie Zucchini, Kim Cumms, Mae, Panda, Sundari
Tags: orgasm, oral, legs, orgy, boobs, lesbian, split scenes, hairy, big boobs, outdoor, massage, outdoors
Description: At the end of a long hard year it's nice to treat yourself to a little pampering and self love. Welcome to the NO-REGRETS RETREAT where our lovely hostesses guarantee your stay will be filled with the most pleasurable sexual activities, with happy endings all round.Let Dion, Kim Kumms and Sundari guide our gorgeous guests into the lovely setting of the Australian landscape with delicious delights guaranteed to sooth your genitals. Starting with a massage on the lawn, setting the tempo for pussies to open, legs part, and a complimentary oral sex session and more lesbian sex!
Duration: 00:23:35 + 00:13:54 + 00:14:01 + 00:19:29 + 00:12:04
Video: AVC, 1024x576 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~3 200 Kbps avg, 0.217 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~127 Kbps
Filesize: 566 MB + 331 MB + 333 MB + 462 MB + 282 MB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Regrets Retreat
Download Regrets Retreat
Download Regrets Retreat
Download Regrets Retreat
Download Regrets Retreat

Buttmans Stretch Class 3

Year: 2009
Director: John Stagliano
Cast: Kelly Divine, Kitty Bella, Sophie Dee, John Stagliano
Tags: toys, british, butt, gonzo, split scenes, fetish
Description: BUTTMAN`S STRETCH CLASS 3 is the third chapter in legendary gonzo genius John Staglianos video diary of his extremely intimate and sexually revealing butt-centric encounters with todays hottest gonzo queens and fetish princesses. Buttman holds an ongoing dialog with the lasses, unearthing their own personal fetish experiences and desires even as he introduces their breathtaking anatomies to his spectacular collection of dildos, buttplugs and, gnomes. Amazonian Kelly Divine is amused and provoked as her ultra-plus size bum is dressed-up, stripped-down, pried open and stretched to Buttmans demanding specifications. Kitty Bella is a raven-haired Florida teenager with mouth-watering natural hangers and a firm tropical ass just begging to be pinched, squeezed and decorated with clothespins (and thats just the warm-up). Finally, British cream queen Sophie Dee bowls Buttman over with some super-kinky pussy play that leads to some very messy toy-assisted exhibitionism.
Duration: 01:35:19 + 00:52:30 + 01:17:16
Video: AVC, 960x544 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 800 Kbps avg, 0.115 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~74.8 Kbps
Filesize: 1.25 GB + 704 MB + 1.02 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Buttmans Stretch Class

Huge Strapon Lesbians 18

Tags: strapon, anal, strap on, strap-on, huge strapon, lesbian, hardcore, strap on
Description: Melting Images is proud to present Huge Strapon Lesbian 18, which stars a whole new cast of sweet and spicy lesbians who love to fuck each other with some of the most gargantuan strap on dongs you'v ever seen. Hole stretching moans and gasps are the soundtrack to these sweet girl on girl sex movies.
Duration: 02:05:11
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~2 000 Kbps avg, 0.163 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.87 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Huge Strapon Lesbians

My Evil Stepmom Fucked My Ass 2

Director: Dana Vespoli
Cast: Bree Daniels, Carter Cruise, Cherie DeVille, Dakota Skye, Dana Vespoli, Jodi Taylor, Mona Wales, Puma Swede
Tags: foot , milf, humiliation, mature, domination, ass to mouth, lesbian, redhead, gaping, anal, mom, hardcore, sex, ass to mouth, ass to mouth, all sex
Description: Twisted director Dana Vespoli explores taboo Dominant/submissive relationships in the depraved My Evil Stepmom Fucked My Ass #5. In each of four scenarios, a hot MILF adjusts the attitude of a rebellious, bratty stepdaughter through vicious sexual domination and humiliation. Dirty blonde Mona Wales accosts gorgeous Carter Cruise (in letterman's jacket, plaid skirt and high-tops), spits in her face and yanks her around by the hair. Mona sits on Carter's face and makes Carter thank her. Satisfied Mona barks, Go clean my ass off your face. Shapely blonde Puma Swede manhandles lush-lipped redhead Bree Daniels with butt plugs that Bree sucks clean, ass-to-mouth ... as Puma shoots blackmail photos. Cute blonde student Kota Sky hates the slutty English teacher her dad married, so dominant Cherie DeVille fixes Kota with specialized detention on the school desk: Nasty Cherie makes Kota call her Mommy and beg for butt sex. Brown-eyed Jodi Taylor, the congressman's daughter, is in jail for another DUI. y-eyed MILF Dana disciplines the stupid little cunt with a cold metal speculum plus sweaty foot and ass-gaping sodomy.
Duration: 02:14:22
Video: AVC, 720x404 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 204 Kbps avg, 0.138 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~141 Kbps
Filesize: 1.27 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/DG45D1XY3SI9/My_Evil_Stepmom_Fucked_My_Ass_2.html

Lesbian Beauties 14

Cast: Ana Foxxx, Aria Alexander, Daisy Ducati, Ivy Sherwood, Kenna James, Sarah Shevon, Serena Blair, Yasmin Deleon
Tags: asian, sex, lesbian, interracial, all sex, split scenes, black
Description: The latest volume of this lauded series brings not only another group of stunning ladies, eager for interracial lesbian passion, but some first time experiences as well. Gorgeous newcomer Aria Alexander has never been with another woman before, and is excited to tell us how nervous and excited she is before bronzed beauty Daisy Ducati breaks her in! Yasmin DeLeon is the bearer of bad news as best friend and bride-to-be Sarah Shevon prepares for her upcoming wedding. Nerdy beauty Serena Blair talks to us about how she's never been with a black girl before, and how she was stood up in the past. We make her dreams come true with cutie Ivy Sherwood. Finally, Ana Foxxx catches Kenna James creeping up her skirt as both sorority sisters get distracted while cleaning up after a party.
Duration: 00:34:29 + 00:24:38 + 00:30:54 + 00:24:09
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~152 Kbps
Filesize: 484 MB + 346 MB + 376 MB + 341 MB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Lesbian Beauties

Sloppy Lesbian Kisses

Director: Sasha Heart
Cast: Sara Luv, Natalie Heart, Vanessa Veracruz, Serena Blair, Alex Ann, Sasha Heart
Tags: sex, kissing, all girl, threesome, all girl, lesbian, all sex
Description: Come closer, kiss me, spit on my titties and then lick my ass! Spitting fantasies come alive in this dream-like all-girl kissing-themed movie that gets pretty intense pretty quick. Back and forth saliva sharing, wet pussy obsession, and slobbery ass eating are sure to please your sexual tastes.
Duration: 01:49:21
Video: AVC, 720x406 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~1 476 Kbps avg, 0.211 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~168 Kbps
Filesize: 1.26 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Sloppy Lesbian Kisses

Lesbian Love Triangles 4

Cast: Pricilla, Karlie, Lisa, Elle, Lily, Marie, Cherokee, Kelli, Julia, Tyler, Julissa, Jordan.
Tags: threesome, oral, fingering, lesbian, toys
Description: "Sometimes it's hard for a girl to love just one woman. These beautiful lesbian heartthrobs have just that vexing problem. The only way around it is to spread their love. And spread they do. Opening up their precious flowers to each other in sensually titillating 3-way lovemaking. No partner is left unsatisfied."
Duration: 01:28:10
Video: AVC, 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 191 Kbps avg, 0.173 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~105 Kbps
Filesize: 821 MB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Lesbian Love Triangles

The Seduction Of Jenna Ivory

Cast: Brittany Shae, Jenna Ivory, Jordan Kennedy, Nikki Hearts, Raven Rockette
Tags: gangbang, all girl, lesbian, toy play, sex, gang, all girl
Description: First they pleasure themselves! Then they give Jenna the fantasy she's always dreamed of! An all girl gang bang fantasy!
Duration: 01:19:17
Video: AVC, 720x400 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 200 Kbps avg, 0.255 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
Filesize: 1.29 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download The Seduction Jenna Ivory

White Dreams 7 - Look At Us

Director: Jil Brent
Cast: Lena Love, Charlotta, Isabella Chrystin, Vanessa Decker, Bailey Ryder, Nicole Vice, Whitney Conroy, Lusila
Tags: split scenes, lesbian, white
Description: Wunderschone Madchen, die sich gegenseitig liebkosen.
Duration: 00:23:34 + 00:22:38 + 00:24:02 + 00:24:32
Video: AVC, 720x404 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~1 748 Kbps avg, 0.240 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 327 MB + 345 MB + 358 MB + 366 MB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download White Dreams Look

8 Gouines en Cameras Cachees

Year: 2010
Director: Nick Leykis
Cast: Cyndelle Heaven [LezOnly] Dolly Princess [LezOnly] Lexivia [LezOnly] Lyly Star [LezOnly] Mahela Sweet [LezOnly] Sarah Vickers [LezOnly] Tea [LezOnly] Audrey D. Williams [LezOnly] Zoe [LezOnly]
Tags: lesbian
Duration: 01:50:20
Format: Windows Media
Video: VC-1, 852x480 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~1 275 Kbps avg, 0.125 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~95.9 Kbps
Filesize: 1.06 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Gouines Cameras Cachees

Lesbian Sex Fest

Year: 2002
Director: Tommy Kaye
Cast: Bia, Vivien, Katalin, Melissa Golden, Alexa Weix, Laura Blue, Suzy Sparks, Maria, Anett, Erzsebet, Ivet, Mariann Recsko, Medgyesi, Monica
Tags: tits, toys, oral sex, lesbian, oral, sex, split scenes, strap-on, group, european
Description: More lesbians than any one tongue deserves! Tits...twats...tongues... and not a dick in sight! Watch as up to five women at once get tangled up in a group lesbian fuck fest! There are pussies everywhere and it's an all out slit licking pussy stuffing sex toy fuck mania!
Duration: 00:19:36 + 00:21:31 + 00:24:41
Video: AVC, 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, ~1 532 Kbps avg, 0.166 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~127 Kbps
Filesize: 233 MB + 256 MB + 294 MB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Lesbian Sex Fest

I Love My Blonde Step Mommy

Cast: Teagan Summers Daisy Layne,Ginger Lynn,Odette De La Croix,Ally Kay,Kimmy Olsen,Crystal Jewels,Ava Delanie
Tags: mature, all sex, mom, blonde, milf, young, teen, blond, lesbian, sex
Description: My step mom is so hot and I don't weird saying that. She's one of the hottest blondes I have ever seen and I really want to fuck her. Lucky for me, she wants to fuck me too, we just have to keep our sex life a secret from everyone else!!
Duration: 02:19:08
Video: AVC, 720x404 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 427 Kbps avg, 0.164 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~157 Kbps
Filesize: 1.55 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/ALV9RMWE5Y2C/I_Love_My_Blonde_Step_Mommy.html

Babes Illustrated Cougars Love Kittens

Director: Anton Slayer
Cast: Cherie DeVille, India Summer, Kate England, Alexis Fawx, Jessica Jaymes, Angel Smalls, Ziggy Star, Darcie Dolce
Tags: young, cougars, toy play, teen, babes, lesbian, sex
Description: Babes Illustrated: Cougars Love KittensOlder cougars have the taste for some young cunt and know just how to get it. With all their experience, these young sluts have no choice but to submit to these cougars demands!!
Duration: 02:14:28
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 59.000 fps, ~ avg, 0.059 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~
Filesize: 1.37 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Babes Illustrated Cougars Love Kittens

Girl

Year: 2003
Director: Zora Banks
Cast: Vanda Vitus, Nikita Blonde, Magdi, Amanda M, Sweet Leopard, Sandra Shine, Tera Bond, Cameron Cruz, Zora Banks, Orsolya, Melody Magic
Tags: all girl, girl girl, all girl, dildo, girl girl, buttplug, lesbian
Description: No Boys Allowed!When the boys are away, the girls will play. Hustler's Girl+Girl #1 is an all-girl club where anything goes and everybody comes. Are you ready for a steamy look at a gorgeous gang of pussy-licking, crotch-rubbing, dildo-riding, buttplug-humping dykes? Prepare yourself for the hottest slice of sapphic smut you've ever seen. Hustler's Girl+Girl #1 is here, queer and hotter than a motherfucker!
Duration: 01:24:34
Video: AVC, 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, ~1 600 Kbps avg, 0.174 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.03 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Girl

SlutHunt 5

Year: 2000
Director: Al Borda
Cast: Chandler, Charlie Angel, Chaz, Chennin Blanc, Dayton Rains, Kelsey, Tabitha Stevens
Tags: anal, all girl, strap-on, lesbian, toys, all girl
Description: If you have ever wondered how far people will go to get in the movies, then this video is your answer! This is s Full-On, All-Girl, Gang Slut Fuck. Not a single hole escapes the wrath of these crazy whores! If I just told people about it nobody would believe me. Lucky for you our sex maniacs want everyone to watch. Pick out a favorite and give yourself a good beating.
Duration: 01:11:00
Video: AVC, 480x360 (4:3), 29.970 fps, ~1 500 Kbps avg, 0.290 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~174 Kbps
Filesize: 844 MB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Slut Hunt

Gangland Strapped

Cast: Felicia, Angelina, Kaylan, Felicia Ryder, Chaz, Renee Larue, Charlie, Nakita Kash, Jewel Valmont, Diana Devoe, Charlene Aspen, Amanda Rain & Shelby Myne.
Tags: lesbian, gang, gangbang, all girl, all girl
Description: An All Girl Gang Bang!
Duration: 01:26:12
Video: AVC, 720x480 (2.000), 29.970 fps, ~2 000 Kbps avg, 0.193 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~201 Kbps
Filesize: 1.33 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Gangland Strapped

My First Black Girlfriend

Year: 2017
Director: Darcie Dolce
Cast: Summer Day, Ana Foxxx, Chanell Heart, Adriana Maya, Trillium, Xandra Sixx, Darcie Dolce, Maya Bijou
Tags: lesbian, black, white, interracial
Description: Filly Films brings stunning black girls and white girls together in four passionate, sensual scenes packed with earth-shattering orgasms!
Duration: 02:32:37
Video: AVC, 852x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~1 600 Kbps avg, 0.163 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~163 Kbps
Filesize: 1.89 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/JZMRKK1QUHIT/My_First_Black_Girlfriend.html

Bubbles

Cast: Holly, Nicola
Tags: amateur, pantyhose, mature, lingerie, lesbian
Description: Large breasted, mature Nicola loves dominating female strangers. She has to be totally in control. We introduce Nicola to Holly, a shy, submissive amateur with a gorgeous body. Nicola wastes no time in humiliating Holly. Vintage lingerie is modeled and discarded for Nicolas pleasure, whilst her roaming hands explore every inch of Holly's body. Filmed in Nicolas mansion, every sexual desire is enjoyed, none more so than when they share the bath with Nicolas favorite special toy. Authentic, creative and hot beyond imagination.
Duration: 01:12:59
Video: AVC, 852x480 (16:9), 50.000 fps, ~ avg, 0.100 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~
Filesize: 1.06 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Bubbles

SlutHunt 4

Director: Al Borda
Cast: Barrett Moore, Cheri Doll, Rachel , Renee Larue, Sindee Coxx, T.j. Hart, Vanessa
Tags: anal, strap-on, toys, lesbian
Description: Hey perverts, it's been about 2 years since the last Sluthunt, but never fear, Borda is here. As always it's a bunch of sluts fucking wildly, trying to out slut each other. You are the judge, so rub one out and let me know what you think. I think the pictures speak for themselves! Good beating, Al Borda
Duration: 01:07:04
Video: AVC, 720x480 (2.000), 29.970 fps, ~2 000 Kbps avg, 0.193 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~177 Kbps
Filesize: 1.02 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Slut Hunt

House Of Perez

Year: 2007
Director: Michael Ninn
Cast: Renee Perez, Sabrina Rose, Sophia Lynn, Celeste Star, Charlie Laine, Georgia Jones
Tags: threesome, toys, lesbian
Description: Step inside the House Of Perez, where gorgeous women come together in passionate interludes. Michael Ninn turns the lens on the insatiable Renee Perez, as she explores the boundaries of temptation with Charlie Laine, Celeste Star, Georgia Jones, Sophia Lynn and Sabrina Rose. This torrid journey inside the House Of Perez, exposes the fiery games of six seductive women. Intimate interviews and lots of candid photos of the fiery Renee Perez round out a personal experience that will leave you begging to extend your stay in the House Of Perez.
Duration: 02:03:45
Video: AVC, 720x480 (2.667), 29.970 fps, ~2 000 Kbps avg, 0.193 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 1.88 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download House Perez

Shes In Control

Cast: Aiden Starr, Casey Calvert, Veruca James, Dixie Comet, Daisy Ducati, Star Nine, Kalina Ryu, Kleio Valentien.
Tags: lesbian, strap-on, domination, foot fetish, strap on, toy play, strap on, foot fetish, sex, fetish, female domination
Description: Horny lesbos that are into domination! They love for one to be in control and do all the power plays like fucking with a strap-on, foot fetish, facesitting.... These ladies don't mess around but always get off to each other!!
Duration: 01:50:02
Video: AVC, 720x406 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~1 657 Kbps avg, 0.236 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~118 Kbps
Filesize: 1.37 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Shes Control

A Wifes Affair

Director: Stills By Alan
Cast: Abigail Mac, Vanessa Veracruz, Charlotte Stokely
Tags: oral, lesbian, threesome, kissing
Description: Ever wondered how a villain becomes a villain? From the minds of Bree Mills and Stills By Alan, Girlsway presents its first original origin story: A Wife's Affair. Leading up to the events of the blockbuster The Business Of Women, this five part prequel tells the story behind some of Girlsway's most popular characters. Featuring cheating wives, beautiful cinematography, intense girl-on-girl action, and a narrative that promises to be one of the most emotionally gripping lesbian sex films you've ever seen!
Duration: 02:45:00
Video: AVC, 720x406 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~896 Kbps avg, 0.128 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~127 Kbps
Filesize: 1.18 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Wifes Affair

Brandi Loves Girls

Cast: Abigail Mac, Ash Hollywood, Brandi Love, Kate England, Shyla Jennings
Tags: all sex, blond, milf, split scenes, lesbian, sex
Description: Video celebrates their contract star, gorgeous MILF superstar Brandi Love in this mesmerizing showcase. Brandi arrives in Los Angeles on camera, and the fun doesnt stop as she hurtles from one beautiful girl to the next, until she is dropped off at the airport at the end of the film. Her co-stars were selected via fan votes, from a list Brandi carefully created, and the result is one explosive scene after another: athletic stunner Abigail Mac, cute winsome Shyla Jennings, blond exotic Kate England and sexy sporty Ash Hollywood.
Duration: 00:38:51 + 00:30:08 + 00:26:06 + 00:31:57
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 558 MB + 434 MB + 374 MB + 462 MB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Brandi Loves Girls

Angela Loves Women

Cast: Angela White, Celeste Star, Bree Daniels, Gracie Glam, Dani Daniels.
Description: "All natural women having authentic and passionate lesbian sex!"
Duration: 01:30:33
Video: AVC, 720x404 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~1 373 Kbps avg, 0.197 bit/pixel
Filesize: 975 MB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/LXE2CHV5ZORL/Angela_Loves_Women.html

Girls Gone Wild - Dormroom Fantasies 1

Tags: outdoor, toys
Description: Girls Gone Wild invites you to come inside actual college dorms and see what happens when these sexy co-eds act out their most private fantasies. GIRLS GONE WILD: DORMROOM FANTASIES captures these real girls acting out their untamed desires. They will take you beyond the wildest dreams.
Duration: 00:47:07
Format: AVI
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, ~1 939 Kbps avg, 0.211 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 701 MB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Girls Gone Wild Dormroom Fantasies

Strap-On Sally 18 - Ginas Casting Couch

Director: Jim Gunn
Cast: Leigha, Morgan, Lita Chase, Pantera, Gina Lynn, Tiffany Diamond, Paige Shagwell, Camille Winford, Chrisma, Jade Ann Scott
Tags: all girl, strap-on, all girl, sex, all sex, strap on, strap on, orgy, couch, lesbian, dildo
Description: Gina Lynn returns as Strap-on Sally for volume 18 of the all-girl series. She finds out that the best part about helping to cast the movie is trying out the hot new girls, and Gina dives into that task with relish as she kisses, eats, and fucks the sluttiest babes in South Florida. With help from sexy starlet Paige Shagwell, Gina gets up close and personal with plenty of deep dildo dicking on the freshest young bisexual babes in porn.
Duration: 01:50:22
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, ~1 741 Kbps avg, 0.189 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 2 ch, ~160 Kbps
Filesize: 1.47 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/IQR0DVT1PTU0/Strap-On_Sally_18_-_Ginas_Casting_Couch.html

Mommy, Me And My BFF

Director: Jay Jay
Cast: Veronica Avluv Tanya Tate Belle Noire Cindy Starfall Magdalene St. Michaels Zoe Holloway Carmen Callaway Lucky Starr Cassie Laine Selma Sins Jackie Lin Crystal Jewels Nicole Ferrera
Tags: milf, kissing, big tits, group, mom, lesbian, young
Description: Sex is better when it's "A Mother Daughter Thing"In this latest round of mothers helping their daughters how to get off, we invite their sexy BFFs. Imagine making it with your hot step mom and best friend at the same time. Now your first time experience with a MILF is even more exciting with your super hot girlfriend. her lips as she slowly kisses you and puts her fingers deep inside you. All of a sudden another pair of lips are kissing your breasts as you're about to explode. This is a MUST SEE DVD!!
Duration: 01:54:44
Video: AVC, 720x406 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 493 Kbps avg, 0.170 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~124 Kbps
Filesize: 1.30 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/2KESTQ5OUB99/Mommy_Me_And_My_BFF.html

LIP LICKERS 1

Year: 2004
Director: Dick
Cast: Lucy Lee, Kathy Anderson, Jackie, Tori, Mili Jay, Kirsty, Julia Crow, Lea de Mae, White Rose, Luisa Demarco, Angelina, Sharon Babe
Tags: lesbian, split scenes, toys, gonzo
Description: A beautiful country house hosting a meeting of Europe's hottest porn stars. Filthy lesbian action, 2-way, 3-way girls, multiple hole filling and strap-ons. These Lip Lickers will lick it clean.
Duration: 00:23:43 + 00:19:51 + 00:24:01 + 00:25:54 + 00:22:52 + 00:18:40
Video: AVC, 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, ~1 136 Kbps avg, 0.123 bit/pixel
Audio: 22.05 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~64.0 Kbps
Filesize: 204 MB + 171 MB + 207 MB + 223 MB + 197 MB + 161 MB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download LIP LICKERS
Download LIP LICKERS
Download LIP LICKERS
Download LIP LICKERS
Download LIP LICKERS
Download LIP LICKERS

Angels and Devils

Director: Steve Matts/
Cast: Selena Rose/ Natasha Voya/ Penny Brooks/ Raven Rockette/ Zoey Monroe/
Tags: all girl, hardcore, all girl, lesbian
Description: Lesbian feature porn! An all girl biblical tale in the adult DVD Angels and Demons! This fantastical feature will surely have you questioning your faith!
Duration: 01:26:51
Video: AVC, 720x404 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 000 Kbps avg, 0.229 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~63.8 Kbps
Filesize: 1.26 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Angels and Devils

Lesbian Noir 1 - The Pool Girl

Year: 2008
Director: Nica Noelle
Cast: Samantha Ryan, Annabelle Lee, Satine Phoenix, Mz. Berlin
Tags: brunette, lesbian, blond, blonde, white, facesitting, black, fingering, split scenes, brunet
Description: A beautiful, tragic blonde desperate for a way out. A psychotic, movie star who always gets her way. A down-on-her-luck ex-con desperate for love -- and money. But are things really as they seem, or is the truth even more sinister? In this innovative lesbian film from Video, suspense and mystery permeate intense sexual encounters between beautiful blonde Samantha, exotic Satine Phoenix and retro-godess Ms. Berlin. Shot in the style of 1940s black-and-white film noir, but with full color, high definition sex scenes, Lesbian Noir - The Pool Girl will leave you breathless -- and satisfied.
Duration: 00:34:02 + 00:36:02 + 00:40:12 + 00:44:56
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~102 Kbps
Filesize: 462 MB + 493 MB + 547 MB + 612 MB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/PIXPXUSQA75O/Lesbian_Noir_1_-_The_Pool_Girl_1.html
https://hotlink.cc/F67TRA1Z92JV/Lesbian_Noir_1_-_The_Pool_Girl_2.html
https://hotlink.cc/BS5P33FHXJ73/Lesbian_Noir_1_-_The_Pool_Girl_3.html
https://hotlink.cc/TH9G2WAH19C0/Lesbian_Noir_1_-_The_Pool_Girl_4.html

Lesbian Swingers

Cast: Julia Ann, Cameron Dee, Adyn Blair, Karlie Montana, Selena Santana, Keira Nicole, Britney Amber, Val Dodds
Description: Super hot lesbian swingers hook up with sexy sluts and dive into the muff!
Duration: 01:46:10
Video: AVC, 720x406 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~1 594 Kbps avg, 0.227 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~120 Kbps
Filesize: 1.27 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Lesbian Swingers

Lesbian Training Day 4

Cast: Elexis Monroe, Sky West, Roxii Blair, Jaye Summers, Raquel Sultra, Jodi West
Tags: training, milf, girl girl, girl girl, lesbian
Description: Seasoned veteran lesbians tryout young fresh meat in their first girl-girl scenes!
Duration: 01:20:09
Video: AVC, 704x404 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 313 Kbps avg, 0.154 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~150 Kbps
Filesize: 842 MB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Lesbian Training Day

Matrix Nudes

Year: 2004
Cast: Amber Michaels, Cherokee, Cherry Rain, Cleo Patra, Monica Mayhem, Shay Sweet, Trisha Uptown, Natasha Nicholas
Tags: toys, masturbation, solo
Description: Cal Vista joins with Matrix Content to bring you 8 of the hottest models to reveal all for your pleasure.======Cal Vista
Duration: 01:12:10
Video: AVC, 640x480 (4:3), 30.000 fps, ~1 400 Kbps avg, 0.152 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
Filesize: 779 MB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Matrix Nudes

Voyeur Teens 48

Year: 2008
Tags: masturbation, teen, reality
Description: Hot hidden camera footage from our secret vault to you!
Duration: 01:37:22
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 512x384 (4:3), 29.970 fps, ~839 Kbps avg, 0.142 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 2 ch, ~150 Kbps
Filesize: 699 MB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download Voyeur Teens

All By My Chubby Self

Year: 2011
Cast: Dors Feline, Danica Danali, Kerry Marie, Anna Beck, Michelle Monaghan, Terri Jane, Ms. Deja
Tags: dildo, chubby, solo, fat, tits
Description: When these fat honeys are alone on those hot summer nights, what cums to the rescue? A big fat hard dildo. See these big horny babes fondle their huge oiled up tits until their giant nipples are as hard as a rock. Time to whip out that big ol' dildo! Each girl teaches us her own style of pleasuring; jamming those long fat dildos deep in their dripping wet pussies. From the first thrust to the screams of pleasure, this film will make you want to fuck the first fatty you see. Don't miss out!
Duration: 02:08:48
Format: Windows Media
Video: VC-1, 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, ~1 177 Kbps avg, 0.128 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~64.0 Kbps
Filesize: 1.09 GB
Thumbnails:

refsa3.png

Links:
Download All Chubby Self

Back