Pile On A Grand Scale

Huge Snaky Shit Outdoors with goddesslucy

Scat Solo / Amateurs Scat

Come with me and watch me squat down and take a perfect dump in the woods. Hear the relaxing sounds as I make a huge hot juicy steaming pile of shit by a tree. You can almost smell the video as you watch this thick long turd winding out of my ass hole. I show you what shitty toilet paper looks like when i wipe my ass once. See the perfect pile shining in the sun before I play with it and show its amazing texture on a stick.

File name:Huge Snaky Shit Outdoors with goddesslucy.mp4
File Size: 584 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:03:16
Video: AVC, 3840x, 30.000 FPS, 24.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Huge Snaky Shit Outdoors with goddesslucy.mp4

Lady Scarlet - Close scat in chastity with LadyScarlet

Amateurs Scat / Scat and Piss Femdom

I look at my slave with contempt and satisfaction. Contempt because from here, sitting on my throne, I see all his inferiority. Satisfaction because he is in chastity, and soon I will shit in his mouth. I order him to kiss the soles of my sandals if he wants me to get up and get closer to him. Performs. I give him my spit and sit on his face. Before becoming my toilet, I want to have fun smothering him under my ass and pussy. So he gets familiar with the area hahaha. He can't breathe, several times he beckons me to stop but I insist. I want to brainfuck him, I want his face to disappear between my buttocks! Then all of a sudden I take the key of his chastity belt out of my panties, and threaten him that if he doesn't eat everything I won't open the cage for him. Seems to understand . Crouched on him, with my hole very close to his mouth, I shit slowly. I want to give him the chance to taste it, to chew it and to swallow it. Little shit come out, neither hard nor soft, and my toilet eats. From my hole to his, directly. After I feed him, I order him to clean me with his tongue and he now in ecstasy and aware of his submission does. I still show him the key. I wonder if he deserved the bird's freedom.

SCAT DA VICINO IN CASTITA
Guardo il mio schiavo con disprezzo e soddisfazione. Disprezzo perchè da qui, seduta sul mio trono, vedo tutta la sua inferiorità. Soddisfazione perchè è in castità, e presto gli cagherò in bocca. Gli ordino di baciare le suole dei miei sandali se vuole che io mi alzi e mi avvicini a lui. Esegue. Gli dono un mio sputo e mi siedo sulla sua faccia. Prima di diventare il mio cesso, mi voglio divertire a soffocarlo sotto il mio culo e la mia figa. Così prende confidenza con la zona hahaha. Gli manca il respiro, più volte mi fa cenno di fermarmi ma io insisto. Lo voglio inebriare, voglio che la sua faccia scompaia tra le mie chiappe! Poi ad un tratto estraggo dalle mutandine la chiave della sua cinturà di castità, e lo minaccio che se non mangia tutto non gli aprirò la gabbietta. Sembra aver capito. Accovacciata su di lui, con il mio buco molto vicino alla sua bocca, cago piano piano. Voglio dargli la possibilità di gustarsela, di masticarla e di ingoiarla. Escono piccoli stronzi, nè duri nè molli, e il mio cesso mangia. Dal mio buco al suo, direttamente. Dopo che l'ho sfamato, gli ordino di ripulirmi con la sua lingua e lui ormai in estasi e consapevole della sua sottomissione lo fa. Gli mostro ancora la chiave. Chissà se si è meritato la libertà dell'uccelletto.

File name:Lady Scarlet - Close scat in chastity with LadyScarlet.mp4
File Size: 1.01 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9942 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Scarlet - Close scat in chastity with LadyScarlet.mp4

Poop of the day Spicy Juicy Poop with goddesslucy

I get naked and squat on the toilet to make a dump. Quickly, my relieved ass releases a squeaky fart at the same time it is opening up to give birth to shiny, smelly, sticky turds- listen to the sticky sounds. Multicolored, solid looking shits drop heavily to make way for more ragged looking spicy wet orangish ones. You can see piles of hard and soft turds in the toilet. Then I show my dirty asshole and then the toilet paper with the spicy shit smear and tannish-brown pussy juice because there was still some period blood but that is the only time you see it.

File name:Poop of the day Spicy Juicy Poop with goddesslucy.mp4
File Size: 174 MB
Duration: 00:01:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 16.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Poop of the day Spicy Juicy Poop with goddesslucy.mp4

Some years ago 1-3 with Valentynexx

This is one of my first dirty videos, among a few more.

File name:Some years ago 1-3 with Valentynexx.mp4
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:14:25

D O W N L O A D:

Some years ago 1-3 with Valentynexx.mp4

Stink Sniffer with CutieSyren

After having a wet poop, I sniff and smear the poop on my face and boobs and enjoy myself

File name:Stink Sniffer with CutieSyren.mp4
File Size: 204 MB
Duration: 00:02:47

D O W N L O A D:

Stink Sniffer with CutieSyren.mp4

7 outdoor pooping moments with goddesslucy

Category: Scat Solo / Amateurs Scat

7 new moments of pooping on the forest floor compilation, with piss and farts

Come into the woods with me so you can watch me take sexy dumps nude, outside like a cavewoman! This is a compilation of days of leaving my droppings in the woods!

1. I am panting from the search to find a good spot to shit before it's too late, and my nipples are super hard because of how much I need to shit, nude in the woods with the sunshine on my curves. As the camera turns around my body you can see, even though I am barely finished getting into position, there is already a fat dark poop coming between my ass cheeks. It starts out with a dark, crumbly ball sticky with lighter sticky stuff, then loudly and rapidly gives way to a smooth, thick snake with a consistent relative firmness. This fat, long poop snake rapidly slithers out of my ass into the mud between my dirty legs. Then you see the softer, smaller long shapes added to the pile. As the last shreds of this fat shit are hanging from my ass I unleash a stream of hot piss.

2. I try to shit standing up but all that comes out is a fart and lots of pee streaming into the mud. I stand up totally naked and barefoot peeing, but I need to squat down to get these sticky turds out of my ass. More farts are waiting as I squat and squeeze. You can see there is a lot of effort, arching my back and squirting out piss and pussy juice as I empty my ass. Finally poop starts to show itself, silently ejected into the mud. They are small, glistening, different colored turds. Then it is time for me to push harder- I lean forwards making a ton of effort and you see a darker, fat, solid shit beginning to emerge. You can hear how sticky the turd is as it slowly pushes forwards.

3. Look at my body nude in the woods in the sunlight. I touch my body as I feel the shit inside me, ready to come out and make another hot pile. Watch the parade of long shiny shapes leave my ass close up. You can see different colors in the poop which is shiny in the sunshine as it leaves my ass. Then you briefly get to see the pile inside of a hole and how it smeared on the toilet paper.

4. I have to shoot out a hot jet of piss that splatters everywhere. With a bright view from beneath, you can see my ass spitting out smooth droppings while also seeing inside my pink pussy dripping with piss. Then see a different angle between my legs, the piles of shiny droppings beneath my hairy pussy.

5. When you see my tits covered with goosebumps with hard nipples, you know my ass is ready to unleash a fat dump. As soon as I squat down, wearing shoes this time but nothing else, my ass is ready to push out a fat log. Different colors are on the long turds falling from my asshole and you can see the indentation from the shape of my asshole as a long stripe on the progressively softer shits. The last few linger a bit longer before falling gracefully from my pushing ass. I show a bit of shit still stuck to my flexing asshole before showing the pile of poop in a hole.

6. With a view from beneath my squatting ass, you can see through sunbeams a lot of piss and then, a multicolored shit coming at you. You can hear the texture of the shit and gas escaping my ass and the bugs singing. Then I show you the juicy looking pile of poop.

7. Again I am out of breath I need to shit so much, with the sun shining off my naked skin in the muddy wetlands. As soon as you see my asshole, you can already see the dark smelly firmness ready to burst out. You can see up close that this is a super firm one that looks like it is made of a bunch of pebbles. My ass takes a moment to stretch wide enough. You can hear the effort in each breath and I start to pee while pushing out the shit. Watch the solid log fall from my stretched hole. Softer ones follow making sticky sounds, then I show you a different view from between my legs where you can see the shit logs inside of a hole.

File name:7 outdoor pooping moments with goddesslucy.mp4
File Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:09:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

7 outdoor pooping moments with goddesslucy.mp4

8 Delicious Dumps Compilation with goddesslucy

I took daily shits in front of the camera and named each one to create this compilation of 8 trips to the toilet. This video is edited to showcase the movement of turds stretching my asshole and sliding and popping out. If you like to watch my asshole working to push out these thick sexy shits and you want to see them come out one after another, then this video is for you. Each dump also has a 1.5 second title screen showing their name and most of them also have a brief shot of the pile of shit. This is like my previous compilation but I think my technique of filming improved!

1. THE BIG SHINY CRAP CASCADE I can't wait to poop! I can barely stand still before my asshole starts opening up and you can see dark crumbly nuggets shining in the light as my asshole becomes wider. This is a thick hard, dark one that fades into a lighter softer texture. I pee while attempting to push out the last fart and tiny turd. Bristol stool scale- starts as a 2 and ends as a 4

2. FLUFFY AND JUICY-LOOKING LOGS (For some reason you can not hear this one not sure why, sorry, I thought you would like to see it anyways) This one is mostly softer but not like liquid. Is that corn? Watch how the pieces seem to tear off as I am shitting while standing up. Rectal mucous causes the shits to have a polished shine that makes them look juicy. Bristol- type 3

3. STICKY SOUNDING SHIT STORM My pussy is so wet as I am pushing out this corn filled shit. It took a moment to crown but once it did the smelly shits were all unleashed. You can hear wet sounds from the sticky shit passing rapidly as well as my exhausted breath as you watch this one rapidly slide out of my asshole. I show you the pile of turds and you can see my pussy cream dripped on top. Bristol- 4-2

4. LOGS, SHINY POPS AND WET FARTS. Watch my sweaty asshole slowly open up around these solid logs that won't be held back anymore. Then watch me wetly fart and pop out some small smooth wet shits that come flying out with force. And you can see where I got the last ones on the toilet seat because i was shitting standing up lol. bristol 2-4

5. DARK SLITHERING SHITS Hard heavy, sticky turds stretch my asshole wide. Watch my shitty asshole pushing as piss drips from between my pussy lips until my asshole widens with long hard shits gliding out and hear my breath as I push them out of my asshole.

6. LONG PERFECT PLOP. This long shit glides easily and perfectly out of my ass. It has a dark color that fades to a lighter color. I know you love watching me stand here and push out all these perfect shits for you.

1. SMOOTH CHOCOLATE RODS WITH PISS. Watch this long chocolatey smooth shit fall from my ass.

8. BROWN SOFTNESS. My ass has goosebumps and I know it's time to urgently unload this hot brown stuff from my ass

File name:8 Delicious Dumps Compilation with goddesslucy.mp4
File Size: 925 MB
Duration: 00:06:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 19.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

8 Delicious Dumps Compilation with goddesslucy.mp4

Orangish Logs in the Woods with goddesslucy

I am in such a hurry to shit in the woods, my ass is going to explode. I take off my shorts and start shitting rapidly immediately. Log after log winds its way out of my butt on to the dirt. They are orange and fluffy looking. You can hear the wet sticky sounds of the shits making their way out of my ass, and you hear the sound of me pissing and see my hairy pussy drip. Then I show my asshole which has shit on it and release a couple of sticky sounding farts. Then I show off the amazing hot pile of orange looking shit. This is different from my other video shitting in the woods, which was done with a different angle and better camera. but if you like close up shitting I think you will love this.

File name:Orangish Logs in the Woods with goddesslucy.mp4
File Size: 259 MB
Duration: 00:01:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 26.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Orangish Logs in the Woods with goddesslucy.mp4

Vegetable Scat Magistr 23lvl with DirtyBetty

Well... there is an ass... there is also paper straw hat! There is a sponge sandwich that I will rub my fragrant ass with! I don't know if you can eat it (in fact, it's better not to taste it), but you can absolutely rub against this dirty washcloth. in general, a huge piece of shit crawling out of a fragrant female hairy ass, strange eyes (don't worry, these are eye lenses) weird atmosphere and weird actions... and all this with my shit... and vegetables! You want to try the Betty sandwich, right?

File name:Vegetable Scat Magistr 23lvl with DirtyBetty.mp4
File Size: 427 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:05:47
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 9971 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vegetable Scat Magistr 23lvl with DirtyBetty.mp4

POTD Hard slow mucous covered poop with goddesslucy

Poop Of The Day: Hard slow mucous covered poop. It's a shy but large and crumbly poop. A hard, glistening, perfectly smelly brick makes its way out of my butthole slowly but steadily before plopping heavily. A few tiny nuggets are left looking like eggs in the next of my asshole until my asshole spits them out. Then there is a fart from my dirty shiny asshole like "PPPP!" Then I show you the toilet paper and the sticky shiny mucous from my ass and I pinch it to show the texture.

File name:POTD Hard slow mucous covered poop with goddesslucy.mp4
File Size: 108 MB
Duration: 00:01:26

D O W N L O A D:

POTD Hard slow mucous covered poop with goddesslucy.mp4

5 daily shits, with piss and farts with goddesslucy

1. My ass is covered with goosebumps and ready to push out a fat brown log. When my asshole opens around this firm dump you can hear the stickiness and squeaking of gas as this multicolored monster emerges from my shit hole. Then I perch on top of the toilet and squeeze out some more.

2. This long log with a rigid beginning just keeps going as I pee and release this long snake like multicolored dump.

3. After I finish peeing the hard head of this fat shit begins to emerge. You can see yellow specks in the pointed turd. It's hard and cracked with a bit of shine on the surface as it stretches my shit hole wide.

4. I show my sexy body, and my ass covered in goosebumps before I show you how I unleash another smelly pile from my sexy asshole. There are some airy and sticky sounding farts as well as my moaning voice before my asshole begins to open up around the shit. You can hear the sticky noises as it squishes out of my asshole and my voice as I push, as my asshole becomes wider. It's a firm chocalety brown one that is sticky and looks like a lot of pebbles stuck together. After that chunky turd I push out a smoother tail end of it.

5. I pull off my pants because I need to release what is inside my ass. Holding my ass in the air, it begins with a fart. Then some darkness appears inside my shithole, then another sticky sounding fart, then another.. Then it all begins to tumble out of my widened asshole rapidly, wide dark turds. These large plops leave me panting. Then I push another smooth brown poop pebble out before a huge fart bursts out with a tiny chunk of shit going flying. Then another bursting fart pops another tiny chunk onto the rim of my shit hole. More farts follow as piss trickles out of me and slippery wetness hangs from my pussy in a string, while a bit of shit is still clinging to the rim of my shit hole.

File name:5 daily shits, with piss and farts with goddesslucy.mp4
File Size: 1017 MB
Duration: 00:05:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 26.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

5 daily shits, with piss and farts with goddesslucy.mp4

Poop of the day Colorful healthy dump with goddesslucy

Category: Scat Solo / Amateurs Scat / Peeing

Poop of the day Colorful healthy dump

Description: Poop of the day: Colorful healthy dump. I sit down on the toilet and start relaxing. A fart and pee starts coming out and juice starts dripping from my pussy. Soon you can see there is something poking through my asshole that is shiny and dark brown. It's a lumpy, healthy looking shit log with various colors and shapes stuck together. It slides out smoothly and naturally, followed by a slightly lighter colored, thinner one that is still very shiny. My glistening asshole remains open then I squeeze out some squirts of hot piss and my asshole closes more and more. I look down between my legs and see the perfect turds sitting in the toilet. Then you get to see me use a piece of toilet paper and see the dirty paper.

Hot public piss outdoors

Description: I'm outside in the afternoon with bright pink lipstick, shiny wet look stockings and my pentagram harness. I get my perky tits out, squat and unzip my wet look panties while smiling as I reveal my hairy bush! I lean back and look down at you while you hear the sound of hot piss coming from my pussy and clearly see it spraying out!!! Watch it make my labia flap back and forth in an "S" shaped stream! Then the stream straightens out! Then get a closer view as I spray some more from my hairy pussy!

Big Steaming Piss in Public

Description: I had to pee A LOT at night after having a lot of water! I get my tits out in my leopard crop top and you can see my hard nipples and shiny lips. I pull off my leggings and immediately begin to spray a huge jet from between my pussy lips! You can see the drops sparkling in the light as I spray sooo much hot piss out with lots of power. I tell you to look at how it is steaming, and you can see it in the video! Afterwards there are sparkling drops of pee on my pussy lips and hair and you can see some drip from my bush. I had to take the sound off of only a little bit in the video because of other people's voices

File name:Poop of the day Colorful healthy dump with goddesslucy.mp4
File Size: 248 MB
Duration: 00:03:41
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9220 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Poop of the day Colorful healthy dump with goddesslucy.mp4

Stripper heels shit and piss with goddesslucy

I am breathing hard and I need to shit! I unzip my dress and pull off my panties in a hurry. When I squat down, I am nude except for super high heels. It is a front view but you can see me from behind in the mirror. Finally with a sigh of relief I begin unleashing turds that wiggle out of my ass in many small pieces, forming a pile that falls over. Then I let out a stream of piss while soft shit and farts escape my asshole. I am breathing intensely and bracing against the wall now as I push out each soft brown smelly shit. You can now see a string of slippery wetness in my pussy. It's difficult but I push out a few more turds and my pussy is so wet and I pick up the slippery drip of pussy juice coming out of me. Then I pick up the camera so you can see the glistening pile next to my foot in its super high heel and my toes with gold painted toenails. Get a good look at every angle of it up close. Spend time with this smelly pile and my feet. Then I put the camera between my ass cheeks and show my dirty shithole dirty with shit and my wet pussy.

File name:Stripper heels shit and piss with goddesslucy.mp4
File Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:08:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 26.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stripper heels shit and piss with goddesslucy.mp4

First Toilet Training for a Scat Virgin with MissMortelle

Amateurs Scat / Scat and Piss Femdom

This is my first Scat Video in English, with a 100 percent dirty talk and authenticity!

Today´s slave is still a toilet virgin. Although he is very familiar with scat and femdom porn, he never experienced toilet duties before in real life. I am very delighted to see that he is shivering from nervousness. Those are my favourite victims!

I tie my little virgin down with bondage tape and give him something to drink from my pussy. And then the whole fun begins. I sit right on the face of my toilet virgin for his chocolate training. My poor loser struggles a lot and needs lots of encouragment from his Scat Queen to keep the chocolate in his mouth. You will see me try different methods on him to make him chew and swallow: Empathy and stroking, as well as humiliation and straight-on cruel stuffing of his mouth.

Watch this first-time toilet training in full length and from very close.

File name:First Toilet Training for a Scat Virgin with MissMortelle.mp4
File Size: 976 MB
Duration: 00:21:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6033 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

First Toilet Training for a Scat Virgin with MissMortelle.mp4

Golden body with CutieSyren

I take a nice smooth, brown shit and smear it all over my body and ass and it blends so beautifully with my skin and makes me look like a beautiful chocolate goddess

File name:golden body with CutieSyren.mp4
File Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:08:34
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 22.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

golden body with CutieSyren.mp4

You Are My Toilet Bowl - scatdesire

Tags: amateur scat porn, Couples, Desperation, Efro, FullHD, Groups, pee, Poop Videos, scat, scatdesire, ScatShop, Toilet Slavery

It's time to make my slave my permanent toilet bowl. I already trained him to my shit, he knows his taste. But now I'm gonna shit in his mouth every day. Oh how nice it is, lick my ass, relax her, and I shitting mouth full. First I'll teach you to eat my shit all the time. Then, you will served my friends. aa And finally become a public toilet.

File name:You_Are_My_Toilet_Bowl.mp4
File Size: 616 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:43
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 8654 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

You_Are_My_Toilet_Bowl.mp4

Alexandra and kinky friend poo in kitchen - GoddessAndreea

Tags: amateur scat porn

Another clip with one of the most erotic Mistresses, Mistress Alexandra. She aroused her slave in chastity and then oblige him to smell her ass and pussy through her pantyhose. Obviously the slave did not resist and was made to have a ruined orgasm, for the perverse pleasure of his Mistress. In the second part of the clip, her friend poop in her kitchen and masturbates for her fans.

File name:Alexandra_and_kinky_friend_poo_in_kitchen.mp4
File Size: 414 MB
Duration: 00:13:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4005 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Alexandra_and_kinky_friend_poo_in_kitchen.mp4

Fart Tease & Shit - Cleopatra

Tags: amateur scat porn, cleopatra, farting, FullHD, Poop Videos, scat, ScatShop, Toilet Slavery

I have a fragrant surprise for you. Put your nose between my ass cheeks so i can begin. I aaa a spread my big perfect ass and begin farting right in your nose.mmm make sure you take deep long breaths aaa since I smell so delicious. After I'm done taking a fart right in your nose I decide I mine as well let all my shit in your mouth out too.. I spreading my ass wide so my asshole is directly in your mouth in HD aaaa releasing one poop after the next all the while my asshole is so dirty with shit still stuck to it! I hope you are all enjoying my nasty videos! Enjoy!

File name:Fart_Tease___Shit.mp4
File Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:12:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fart_Tease___Shit.mp4

Filthy Pleasure And Shitty Anal Fuck Behind - MissAnja

Tags: amateur scat porn, FullHD, MissAnja, pee, Poop Videos, scat, ScatShop

We are at the bathroom and I show you my tiny black thong ass. I tease you by the view and my a perfect ass arouse you right? You can't resist me at all. You wanna slide your dick quickly in my tight aaa asshole and let me bouncing on? Wait. First I wanna giving some blowjob for you and licking the top of your dick to make penetration easier. You love my tongue and your hard dick is the proof. I remove my panty and rub my ass against your dick and let your slide it slowly into my pretty ass. So good right? I want you aa make dirty as the dirty boys deserves. I wanna make you filthy and shitty by my delicious poo and you will let me to do that. Just imagine that you're standing behind me and I fuck your shitty dick with my perfect ass. I'm moaning of pleasure and I as I promised pooping on your dick and make it creamy. What a filthy fun right? Dirty boy and dirty girl having shitty fun. I'm teasing your dick as long as you will cum inside me and filling up my little hole. Bouncing and riding your shitty dick such a guilty pleasure and you never a say NO for it. Enjoy my ass in this video as you could fuck me hard and I make you shitty as much as I can with a great view to my pussy and bum hole. Some Dirty talk and dirty poo hole guaranteed. Have fun

File name:Filthy_Pleasure_And_Shitty_Anal_Fuck_Behind.mp4
File Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:17:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Filthy_Pleasure_And_Shitty_Anal_Fuck_Behind.mp4

Full Bowl of Pee, Menstruation and Shit - Annalise

Tags: amateur scat porn, annalise, FullHD, pee, Poop Videos, scat, ScatShop, Toilet Slavery

It's your breakfast and I hope you're hungry! I am extremely desperate to piss and shit this aa morning. ?? I just can't hold it in. I have a menstrual day. I serve you up a gigantic bowl of shit and aaa piss. I encourage you to eat my shit with a spoon and drink my piss with blood. I ask you to eat it all and not to waste any. This is a big shit with disgusting smell. You are sure to blow a big load over this aaaaa filthy clip. All you are sure to be begging me for more to fill your mouths with

File name:Full_Bowl_of_Pee__Menstruation_and_Shit.mp4
File Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:12:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Full_Bowl_of_Pee__Menstruation_and_Shit.mp4

Brown tiddies with CutieSyren

After pooping out my biggest stinky load, I take and smear it on my boobs all while sniffing it the delicious smell

File name:Brown tiddies with CutieSyren.mp4
File Size: 527 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Duration: 00:04:52
Video: AVC, 1080x, 30.000 FPS, 14.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brown tiddies with CutieSyren.mp4

I Know What You REALLY Wan Eat Up! with LoveRachelle2

You know why I'm different from all the other girls? Because unlike all your exes and the women you've known and pined for, I know what you want. And I LIKE what I know. I know you. You don't want this pussy, or these cute tits, or this face, or even this ass. you want what's INSIDE it. Face it, when you see a woman you like, you don't want her, you want her SHIT. And THAT'S what I like about you. You're a nasty, disgusting pervert who craves a woman's leavings, and that's so depraved and messed up, that turns me on. You want my hot shit so bad, then take it right from the source.I groundhog and tease you until I can't stand it anymore, and push a thick load of shit onto a plate for you. Here's your meal! I tell you exactly how to EAT my shit, and you're going to savor every rich, stinky morsel.

File name:I Know What You REALLY Wan Eat Up! with LoveRachelle2.mp4
File Size: 741 MB
Duration: 00:10:14

D O W N L O A D:

I Know What You REALLY Wan Eat Up! with LoveRachelle2.mp4

Catch My Farts and SHARTS with LoveRachelle2

This fart video is NASTY. Lots of noisy farts, sharts and poots in this one! And you gotta catch em all Follow my commands, inhale, and take care of the smell! I want you huffing and puffing so hard back there that the air I breathe is sweet and clear!

File name:Catch My Farts and SHARTS with LoveRachelle2.mp4
File Size: 714 MB
Duration: 00:09:51

D O W N L O A D:

Catch My Farts and SHARTS with LoveRachelle2.mp4

Diaper Latex Goddess part 1 with thefartbabes

All you dirty diaper slave boys will show your devotion to your diaper Goddess. You have one one task - you must cum three times! I'm going to show you how to properly make a big mess, what a diaper should look like when it's loaded to the maximum with poop, and how it should feel! Dirty boys need to be shown how to do it, and must follow my instructions!The first time I am going to seduce you until you cum. The second time I'm going to give you full instructions how to masturbate, so you cum again. And then the third time I'm going to masturbate myself with you in my own filthy, messy poop filled diaper so we cum together.In this movie I'm going to use the diaper and wet it and do a huge poop in it. It's going to be so full of poop that it hangs down heavily between my legs under it's own weight. I want yours to be the same - we're going to be dirty together. There will be a lot of pee, a lot of poop and a lot of farts. It's a very hot and nasty clip that is only for the dirtiest diaper slave boys!

File name:Diaper Latex Goddess part 1 with thefartbabes.mp4
File Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:17:29

D O W N L O A D:

Diaper Latex Goddess part 1 with thefartbabes.mp4

Her young, resilient ass, her pride - Mistress

Tags: amateur scat porn, FullHD, Mistress, pee, Poop Videos, scat, ScatShop

They already feel more free, more relaxed. Emmy is already posing, she likes attention of aaaaa camera object, She knows that she is beautiful. Her young, resilient ass, her pride. Masturbation, anal aaa sex, piss and shit, everything now she likes, everything she does and shows with pleasure

File name:Her_young__resilient_ass__her_pride.mp4
File Size: 597 MB
Duration: 00:14:08
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5704 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Her_young__resilient_ass__her_pride.mp4

Lick my DIRTY butt clean! - MiaRoxxx

Tags: amateur scat porn, Efro, FullHD, MiaRoxxx, Poop Videos, ScatShop, smearing

Shitting a long, brown sausage that ruined my clean butt. can you see my butthole prolapsing? a Yes? Nice.. but now LICK THAT DIRTY ASS CLEAN!

File name:Lick_my_DIRTY_butt_clean_.mp4
File Size: 169 MB
Duration: 00:01:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 12.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lick_my_DIRTY_butt_clean_.mp4

Mistress Alexandra and friend pantyhose and poo - GoddessAndreea

Tags: amateur scat porn, Couples, Efro, FullHD, GoddessAndreea, Groups, pee, Poop Videos, ScatShop

Another clip with one of the most erotic romanian/greek domme, Mistress Alexandra. She aroused her slave with an erotic handjob while she facesitting him and oblige him to smell her ass and pussy aaa aa through her pantyhose. In the second part of the clip, her friend poop and pee and masturbates with a dildo in her dirty ass.

File name:Mistress_Alexandra_and_friend_pantyhose_and_poo.mp4
File Size: 653 MB
Duration: 00:21:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4014 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Alexandra_and_friend_pantyhose_and_poo.mp4

Her young, resilient ass, her pride - Mistress

Tags: amateur scat porn, FullHD, Mistress, pee, Poop Videos, scat, ScatShop

They already feel more free, more relaxed. Emmy is already posing, she likes attention of aaaaa camera object, She knows that she is beautiful. Her young, resilient ass, her pride. Masturbation, anal aaa sex, piss and shit, everything now she likes, everything she does and shows with pleasure

File name:Her_young__resilient_ass__her_pride.mp4
File Size: 597 MB
Duration: 00:14:08
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5704 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Her_young__resilient_ass__her_pride.mp4

Lick my DIRTY butt clean! - MiaRoxxx

Tags: amateur scat porn, Efro, FullHD, MiaRoxxx, Poop Videos, ScatShop, smearing

Shitting a long, brown sausage that ruined my clean butt. can you see my butthole prolapsing? a Yes? Nice.. but now LICK THAT DIRTY ASS CLEAN!

File name:Lick_my_DIRTY_butt_clean_.mp4
File Size: 169 MB
Duration: 00:01:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 12.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lick_my_DIRTY_butt_clean_.mp4

Mistress Alexandra and friend pantyhose and poo - GoddessAndreea

Tags: amateur scat porn, Couples, Efro, FullHD, GoddessAndreea, Groups, pee, Poop Videos, ScatShop

Another clip with one of the most erotic romanian/greek domme, Mistress Alexandra. She aroused her slave with an erotic handjob while she facesitting him and oblige him to smell her ass and pussy aaa aa through her pantyhose. In the second part of the clip, her friend poop and pee and masturbates with a dildo in her dirty ass.

File name:Mistress_Alexandra_and_friend_pantyhose_and_poo.mp4
File Size: 653 MB
Duration: 00:21:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4014 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Alexandra_and_friend_pantyhose_and_poo.mp4

My Best Shits 12 - GoddessTempest

Tags: amateur scat porn, Couples, farting, FullHD, GoddessTempest, Groups, Poop Videos, scat, ScatShop, Toilet Slavery

My Best Shits 12 brings you my best shitting scenes from my top seller toilet slavery videos. a Enjoy half an hour of seeing me taking shits in people's mouths and pleasuring myself, seeing me orgasm aa repeatedly while watching people eat my shit! Compliments of: "BROKEN TOILET 49 - ORGASMIC SHIT" - It was a one of THOSE bowel movements. Besides the fact that it was really big. It's one of those ones that feels so fucking good pushing out you can't help but squirm and moan loudly from the intense pleasure and relief it gives you. If you're a fan of seeing a woman reaching orgasm from taking a massive shit into someone's aaa mouth and reaching orgasm as he eats her bowel movement under her you better keep reading! Showing you my a most intimate & vulnerable side in this video. It's no secret that I get turned on and highly aroused by aa taking a shit in someone's mouth. But it's not that often my urge for orgasmic release get so intense that I can't help myself and start to orgasm on camera. I don't script my Broken Toilet videos and I just go aaa with the flow and say & do what I feel like in the moment. It was such a big shit that I took in his mouth that my arousal went through the roof. The fact that my slave is so devoted that he kept on eating and aaa swallowing as I kept shitting despite the suffering & discomfort it brings him only made my urge to release that much more. I had a somewhat intimate moment with him, holding onto his arm during my very loud moans a of my orgasm. Well..I was shitting in his mouth and cumming right in his face so showing him a little aaaaa affection shouldn't be a problem. Afterwards I looked down at him. Couldn't help laughing right in his face as I talked to him, asking him how much he enjoy eating my shit lol It feels good for me watching my aaa aa toilets in action, consuming the rest of my waste while I talk to them. He is indeed lucky he gets such aaa opportunities like eating my shit. It's very special being a toilet for a woman like me "BROKEN TOILET 50 - GODDESS CUM!" - You are in for a real female orgasmic scat treat with THIS video of mine. There's a LOT of things you can fake but one thing you simply can't fake is girl cum (virginal secretions) that leaks out of your pussy during a powerful multiple orgasm right on camera. Being a human toilet for me takes a lot of aa sacrifice because it's about MY comfort and MY orgasmic pleasure from taking a big shit in your mouth as aa you will clearly see in this video. I love the fact that I don't have to act or use cheap trickery. I LOVE having my asshole licked and I love even more to reward my ass licking slave by taking a big stinking shit right into his mouth.After I enjoyed the toe curling pleasure of feeling my thick and nasty turds sliding a out of my asshole directly into my slave's mouth I am highly aroused by the taboo and intimacy of such a aa dirty act.So he has to endure the taste of my stinking shit as he slowly chew and swallow while I aaaaaa aa masturbate and bring my beautiful Goddess body into the contortions of powerful and satisfying orgasms aa a right on top of him.With the dual angle filming it's like YOU are actually the one under me. You'll get to see the amazing life it is being my toilet. First you hear my moans and sighs of relief as my creamy turds slide out of my asshole right into your mouth.Then you get to taste all the nasty flavours of my turds aaa a while seeing my pussy and dirty asshole from below right in your face as I masturbate. You literally see my pussy expand and my white girl cum virginal secretions pumping out of me as I shudder in orgasm right a above your face while you EAT my SHIT.Isn't this the most amazing way to honour ME, your Goddess? Taking aa your rightful place as my shit eater in order to enhance my orgasmic pleasure!"SUCK MY TURDS TILL I aaaa aa ORGASM"- So I was really gassy and had my slave film my asshole up close while farting when I felt aaaa aaa something else is about to happen. I love sharing the intimate and private experience of shitting with you, including my natural facial expressions if it's a big shit like this one that feels really good to push aa out. Filmed from two angles so you can see my facial expressions but also my asshole open and expand as the tick and juicy turd slowly slide out of me.But it gets better! My trusty slave knows how I love it when aaa people actually TASTE my shit so he starts licking my turd right there in my ass while I push it out aaaa a slowly! I LOVE that feeling of someone's tongue on my shit, licking my tur is long slow strokes while I aaa push it out.Once I was done he put it in his mouth and sucked on it while I watched him and masturbated. aa It's such a turn on when people suck on my shit! He then tongue fucked my shitty asshole to enhance my aaaa orgasm, what an amazing toilet slave!Be sure to check my store for all my other kinky clips! xoxo

File name:My_Best_Shits_12.mp4
File Size: 480 MB
Duration: 00:30:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

My_Best_Shits_12.mp4

Rubbing huge dumps on my pussy and CUM - PooGirlSofia

Tags: amateur scat porn, FullHD, PooGirlSofia, Poop Videos, scat, ScatShop, smearing

OMG my shit just made me so horny that I cum by pressing my panty mess against my pussy. No aaa fake blasting orgasms, everything you will see is real. This is my fetish and film what I love doing.

File name:Rubbing huge dumps on my pussy and CUM.mp4
File Size: 29.7 MB
Duration: 00:01:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3554 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Rubbing huge dumps on my pussy and CUM.mp4

She covered in shit, my ashtray, toilet - Mistress

Tags: amateur scat porn, FullHD, Mistress, scat, ScatShop, smearing, Toilet Slavery

She covered all in shit, she my ashtray, my toilet. For her, it's happiness and joy to be in aa shit all day. She flits around the house like a butterfly, carrying smell of shit everywhere. Not second aa shy of her dirty depravity. I am touched by it. Looking at her, my heart rejoices with her, for her aaaa aa carelessness and how little she needs for happiness1. All in shit, slut masturbating with cigaretteHow I aa love it when soft, fragrant, smelly shit covers my toilet girls, toilet shit-eater. It's so beautiful, aaaa sensual, perverse. What makes me happy is that they like it themselves. Being in shit, feeling it on skin, a smearing all over body, and then walking around in it all day soaking up stink and smell of shit, they aa enjoy it. From time to time they clean off the shit and lick their dirty fingers, eating quietly piece by a piece. They pose and flaunt in front of me, showing what dirty perverts they are. I love these days and aa sometimes I can allow them a lot, even almost everything. It turns me on, I like it, I do it with them aa a again and again2. She covered in shit, she my toilet My slave girl likes walk around in shit all day. aaa a During the day, all dirty, she entertains me, dances, serves as an ashtray. Smell of shit follows her aaa a everywhere and is in the air. I don't mind, I like see her all dirty and smelly, when smell of my shit aa a permeates her skin. But all in good time. It was late in the evening, I barely drove her into the bath to a wash. I threatened her that if she didn't go to bathe she would sleep on toilet Mat. Oddly enough, this had an effect and she reluctantly trudged off wash off the shit. This time, she was covered in shit, her face, chest, back, all her slender, beautiful body was covered with brown layer of shit. Brown streams of shit aa and water poured to the bottom of tub, it was nice watch as it was cleaned of long-dried and absorbed into skin of shit. She washed long time, but even after washing, she still smelled like shit, smell of stale aa fart came from her all next day, this is good, because she is my toilet

File name:She_covered_in_shit__my_ashtray__toilet.mp4
File Size: 740 MB
Duration: 00:17:31
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5705 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

She_covered_in_shit__my_ashtray__toilet.mp4

Back