File name:Summer poop with MiaRoxxx.mp4
File Size: 105 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:01:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9888 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Summer poop with MiaRoxxx.mp4

Super desperate shit and piss in my room - Your girlfriend has an accident on your dick with evakokoro

Super desperate shit and piss in my room

Description: I had just gotten back from being out and I had to piss and shit very urgently. I drank a lot of coffee after I ate a huge lunch. my bowels and bladder are at their limit. I can't wait any longer. I rip my pants off and put a pad on the floor. I squat down and unleash my shit and piss. I shit out a huge stinky pile on my floor and flood the pad with piss. I sigh as I feel the relief wash over me.

Your girlfriend has an accident on your dick

Description: You and your new girlfriend are about to have sex for the first time. She is a blushing, fresh faced girl who took the time to get all sexy for you. You can't wait to pound that tight little pussy. She wastes no time in going to town on that dick, sticking it in her mouth and sucking like her life depended on it. Now she is ready for the main course. You notice she is a little hesitant to go all the way down. She ensures that she is fine. She continues to not go all the way. She admits that because your dick is so big, it hits the side of her bladder and causes some discomfort. You decide to take it slow. She goes a little deeper this time. Her pussy feels very tight, like something is bulging out of the side. She moans like she is in some pain. She continues to push down. All of the sudden a jet of liquid hits your dick. Did you make her squirt? No, it seems to be shooting out forever. Is she peeing? She is so embarrassed. She admits to accidentally peeing all over your dick. She is afraid that you'll break up with her. Little does she know you've always been into watching girls pee and always wanted a girl to piss on your dick, but no girl would. She just unintentionally fulfilled your deepest fantasy. You have a raging hard on like never before and want to fuck her like crazy. Her pussy is still wet and she is more than happy to climb back on and go for a ride. Her pussy doesn't feel like there is a big bulge in the side anymore. she must have really had to piss badly!

File name:Super desperate shit and piss in my room - Your girlfriend has an accident on your dick with evakokoro.mp4
File Size: 776 MB
Duration: 00:10:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9942 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Super desperate shit and piss in my room - Your girlfriend has an accident on your dick with evakokoro.mp4

Carnival party.unwelcome guest

Victoria organized a carnival party, and invited Alana and Nicole. These three enjoy the songs drinking a beer, and notice a strange person entering the party. When they take off her mask: it's Lisa, Nicole's slave! She came here uninvited, and now she will pay for it. The girls undress her and throw a lot of confetti at her, in addition to spitting in her mouth, making her swallow the drool with pieces of paper. To make matters worse, they pee in her mouth and all over her body, leaving her terrified. The worst comes when the girls start shitting on everything, making a shitty mount that Lisa is imposed to spread on her skin, lick, chew, spread on her face and ends up demeaned, with confetti, scat and piss covering her whole body. What a shitty carnival!

File name:Carnival party.unwelcome guest.mp4
File Size: 2.61 GB
Duration: 00:46:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7975 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Carnival party.unwelcome guest.mp4

Eat my cookie with NaughtyPuma

Hello my hungry boy! Lay down and open your mouth. My butt is cooking something big for you! Taste my wet syrop through my panties and prepare for one big and hard cookie

File name:Eat my cookie with NaughtyPuma.mp4
File Size: 292 MB
Duration: 00:05:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7938 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Eat my cookie with NaughtyPuma.mp4

Loaded Panties into your mouth with NaughtyPuma

Good morning, my lovely boy! I have something for you. And I don't have to tell you exactly what it is. Just listen how I poop my panties with this heavy crackling sound. And open your mouth. I will smear my loaded panties by your lips!

File name:Loaded Panties into your mouth with NaughtyPuma.mp4
File Size: 415 MB
Duration: 00:07:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7952 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Loaded Panties into your mouth with NaughtyPuma.mp4

Dirty slut enjoys fisting slave with shit - Mistress

What are you slut. You enjoyed digging into a slave's dirty ass. Come on, don't stop fisting him ass. See how much stinky shit is coming out of his ass. You dirty whore, cocksucker, and shit-eater. Suck a dick in the shit, more, well done. Fill your mouth with shit, you've become a real toilet pervert. Yes, I like it so much. Lick his dirty ass, suck his cock, I want him to fill your mouth with cum with shit. Yes, you are my dirty toilet whore

File name:Dirty slut enjoys fisting slave with shit - Mistress.mp4
File Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:13:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 11.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dirty slut enjoys fisting slave with shit - Mistress.mp4

Eat this big shit with Dianascat

After eating macaroni, I want to finally feed you shit.Since you haven't eaten shit in a long time,you should have dinner.Oh, how much I want to shit that it makes my ass swell.Now I'm going to shit on my plate and feed you shit.Huge, thick shit is coming out of my ass.Why are you looking so scared?Are you dissatisfied with something?This is your horror open your mouth.You know that until you eat everything, you won't leave the table.Open your mouth,start eating.Here is so spoon for spoon.Don't throw up.If you throw up, I'll feed you all the vomit back.Like a good girl.We'll put shit in your nose to make you feel better now you look like a real shitty pig.I love feeding you shit

File name:Eat this big shit with Dianascat.mp4
File Size: 681 MB
Duration: 00:07:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Eat this big shit with Dianascat.mp4

Romanian Mistress Victoria bisexual party with toilets - GoddessAndreea

Finally, the most beautiful appearance of a Romanian Mistress for all the toilets around the world ! ! . After long and long searches, Mistressr Andresa finally found her best friend of the insane, namely someone who would like to feed her toilets. This is Mistress Victoria, a beautiful appearance, as can be seen in the pictures of her first video with shit stuck in the throats of slaves or when she feeding him with her gloves. In the first part of the clip, Mistress Victoria began to humiliate a slave, putting her foot in the food and thrusting it into the slave's throat. Then followed the personal cameraman, who is also the toilet of 2 ladies, Andreea and Victoria. She began to make fun of both of them, making them suck or lick her toes and feet. Then her friend, Mistress Andreea, took the camera and began filming the toilet instead of the slave, to be humiliated and mocked by the Mistress Victoria. She took a bowl and peed and pooped in it, then put on a latex glove and started masturbating her human toilet slave with her kaviar. This instant had an erection only at the touch of the hand of the divine Mistress Victoria. The humiliation continued with the insertion of the slave's head into the bowl and the orders given by the mistress to eat faster everything she offered him from her divine ass! A perfect clip, and we hope you fall in love with the new and perverse Mistress Victoria ! One of the most kinky and bizarre appearances in the field of full toilet in Romania!

File name:Romanian Mistress Victoria bisexual party with toilets - GoddessAndreea.mp4
File Size: 876 MB
Duration: 00:29:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3987 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Romanian Mistress Victoria bisexual party with toilets - GoddessAndreea.mp4

decorate jeans with shit - miss_Di

decorate jeans with shit. I am in beautiful white jeans, a bright striped shirt and unrealistically beautiful. Kakala close-up on the camera. Then I put my jeans back on and sat on my shit.This was not enough for me and I decided to completely smear my jeans, thereby I became even more beautiful. This video is perfect from start to finish. Enjoy your viewing.

File name:decorate jeans with shit - miss_Di.mp4
File Size: 148 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:10:44
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1733 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

decorate jeans with shit - miss_Di.mp4

Scat movie.A client's dream - Part VII

Once again, this client's dreams have been fulfilled! In this video, Chimeny, Alana and Nicole treat him like a dog, and he even barks and licks the girls' feet while being masturbated by them. He also has a chance to suck on their hard nipples, and of course he sticks his face in their wet pussies and their wide open asses too. When they feel comfortable, the girls throw him on the floor and start pissing on him like waterfalls, and the client goes crazy. They shit on the customer and his feed bowl, and let him rub their scat all over his body, delighting in all the brown paste he receives. And to finish, he can lick the girls' feet covered in scat too. Delicious!

File name:Scat movie.A client's dream - Part VII.mp4
File Size: 644 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:57:57
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1417 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Scat movie.A client's dream - Part VII.mp4

Dirty cunnilingus in the kitchen with ModelNatalya94

Hello everybody. This video was shot a long time ago. My girlfriends and I decided then to play in the kitchen. Usually we did this when we wanted everything in the toilet. We made various dirty games in our rooms or in the kitchen. This time it was the kitchen, we with Yana and Alice were undressed only in stockings. Each of us lay on the sofa and got hot cunnilingus and poop on our body and a golden rain. We shit on each other's bodies and wrote, and then we smeared shit on the girl's body.

File name:Dirty cunnilingus in the kitchen with ModelNatalya94.mp4
File Size: 970 MB
Duration: 00:13:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dirty cunnilingus in the kitchen with ModelNatalya94.mp4

Fingering pussy and sucking my turd with TinaAmazon

Teasing you in a sexy white off the shoulder dress and showing off my sexy supermodel body. With lots of dirty talk. I lay down on the floor with my long legs in the air and push out a thick firm turd. I pick up my shit and lick and suck it getting so turned on that I start fingering my wet pussy. Watch me cum as I suck my stinky turd.

File name:Fingering pussy and sucking my turd with TinaAmazon.mp4
File Size: 2.03 GB
Duration: 00:15:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 18.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fingering pussy and sucking my turd with TinaAmazon.mp4

Scat cream

Manuela catches Ju passing her expensive cream on her body, how audacious! She then takes the slave to her friend Tay, so that together they can give a different hydration to Ju's body... With excrement! First, these two dommes stifle the slave with their hands and squeeze her neck, leaving her desperate. Soon after, they start to piss on Ju's body, already beginning the beauty treatment. Finally, the best product comes: the girls shit a lot, and spread the various pieces of scat all over Ju's body, making a point of moisturizing the girl's skin with the scat cream. Ju almost cries because it will stink for days. Yuck!

File name:Scat cream.mp4
File Size: 2.56 GB
Duration: 00:36:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9942 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Scat cream.mp4

White blouse long counter shit with TinaAmazon

After a long day of work I am horny and really need to shit. Wearing a sexy white blouse and tight black pencil skirt and nude thigh highs I tease you with my body. Then talking dirty to you I take a big long creamy shit on my counter.

File name:White blouse long counter shit with TinaAmazon.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:06:05
Video: AVC, 3840x, 30.000 FPS, 25.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

White blouse long counter shit with TinaAmazon.mp4

Crapping_on_him_and_smearing_-_Hayley-x-x

Model: Hayley-x-x
Fetishes: Extreme Scat, Perverted Scat Sex, Amateurs Scat
Language: English

Finally had a chance to crap on a guy's cock. I piss on him and smear it around before he wanks himself off. The video was very much a 'let's do this, see what happens, and make it better next time

File name:Crapping_on_him_and_smearing_-_Hayley-x-x.mp4
File Size: 1.78 GB
Duration: 00:12:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Crapping_on_him_and_smearing_-_Hayley-x-x.mp4

Tampon_pull_out_then_poop_-_Hayley-x-x

Model: Hayley-x-x
Fetishes: Scat Solo, Amateurs Scat
Language: English

I get undressed, pull out a half-bloodied tampon and offer it to you. Then I spin around and hang my ass off the edge of the seat and shit. I spend a little time flexing my asshole and wiping. The last two mins approx. of the clip is the same event, but captured from a camera that was on the floor, for a different angle

File name:Tampon_pull_out_then_poop_-_Hayley-x-x.mp4
File Size: 760 MB
Duration: 00:05:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tampon_pull_out_then_poop_-_Hayley-x-x.mp4

Black Gloves Scat Smear, Anal Play-Tease with MissAnja

Do you wanna start your day with me? Do you wanna masturbating for me instead of having your coffee? I can definitely wake you up with my nasty poo smeared ass just let me to do that. I wear a black rubber gloves and it's just enough soft and slippery to get easy access to my asshole. I start with lots of teasing, touching my tits, showing my already poop baked ass as I have to poo so badly and little piece just smeared around already. I insure nice poopy asshole view in doggy. I also start desperation during fingering my asshole. My fingers works like a plug keep my poo inside. My black gloves shitty and juicy. I dig out some poo by fingers. Playing with my scat smearing even more around my hole and ass cheeks. After digging out some of shit, I poop a big one with beautiful soles view behind and peeing. My pee is bright yellow of vitamins. Little bit later I lay on back one of leg spread wide heels up and keep fingering my shitty asshole while you just masturbating for me. I talk about my swollen asshole and smearing more shit around. It's all about dirty tempting view, stinky poo smear on booty, feet, anal fingering and long teasing. Have fun and have a wonderful day with me.

File name:Black Gloves Scat Smear, Anal Play-Tease with MissAnja.mp4
File Size: 872 MB
Duration: 00:11:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Black Gloves Scat Smear, Anal Play-Tease with MissAnja.mp4

Dirty talk with a dirty mouth - Natalielynne699

Walking from the bedroom to the hall to deliver a big soft shit from the perfect angle. Listen while I talk dirty and smear it over my body and end with tasting it and telling you to cum in my mouth!

File name:Dirty talk with a dirty mouth - Natalielynne699.mp4
File Size: 742 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Duration: 00:08:11
Video: AVC, 1080x, 29.970 FPS, 12.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dirty talk with a dirty mouth - Natalielynne699.mp4

Back