Pile On A Grand Scale

Green skirt bare feet with TinaAmazon Full HD 1080p

Wearing a short green skirt I tease with my perfect round ass. Then I lay down on my side with my perfect ass and soles of my feet facing the camera and push out a big shit.

File name:Green skirt bare feet with TinaAmazon Full HD 1080p.mov
File Size: 1.02 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:06:14
Video: AVC, 3840x, 30.000 FPS, 23.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Green skirt bare feet with TinaAmazon Full HD 1080p.part1.rar
Green skirt bare feet with TinaAmazon Full HD 1080p.part2.rar

2Big Piles Shit for the Pig3 with Scatqueens-Berlin

The toilet slave is hit with the wooden spoon. He has to eat up all the shit and clean his face. After that he is allowed in the bathtub. As a surprise Lady Kimi still puking and spits. Even thick nasal mucus is there for the slave.

File name:2Big Piles Shit for the Pig3 with Scatqueens-Berlin.mp4
File Size: 347 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:26
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5024 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

2Big Piles Shit for the Pig3 with Scatqueens-Berlin.mp4

Naughty Nun with DemonaDragon Full HD 1080p

Watch as I play a naughty nun stuck in a convent. I am so filled with depravity, I cannot help myself. I sneak off to the bathroom where I take a huge shit and smear it on myself and read from the bible then fuck myself with a dildo until I squirt all over the bible. This is a very naughty and filthy clip you are sure to enjoy and cum hard over!

File name:Naughty Nun with DemonaDragon Full HD 1080p.mp4
File Size: 681 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 9001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Naughty Nun with DemonaDragon Full HD 1080p.part1.rar
Naughty Nun with DemonaDragon Full HD 1080p.part2.rar

Miss Demona's Filthy Buffet with DemonaDragon Full HD 1080p

Watch as slave Ben has his fill at my filthy buffet! He starts out by drinking my piss then moves on to eating my big shit while smearing it on himself and jacking off. So much filth in this clip. You are sure to love it as much as we did!

File name:Miss Demona's Filthy Buffet with DemonaDragon Full HD 1080p.mp4
File Size: 654 MB
Duration: 00:09:54
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 9003 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Demona's Filthy Buffet with DemonaDragon Full HD 1080p.part1.rar
Miss Demona's Filthy Buffet with DemonaDragon Full HD 1080p.part2.rar

Feeding shit after warming with whip - MilanaSmelly Full HD 1080p

Feeding shit after warming with whip. The slave always with excitement waits for the moment when Mistresses will be needing his services. This excitement is especially nice when he will need to provide toilet services. Sometimes he has to sit for several hours in the bathroom, sleep on the rug. A slave should always be nearby as soon as Mistress wants to shit or piss. This time, the wait turned out to be very extreme for me. Mrs. Christina and Victoria did not want me to be in the room, and I had to spend several hours on the balcony at freezing temperatures. It was very cold, but I was warming up by the thought that I would have to serve as a toilet for two beautiful girls. Finally, this moment has come. The girls let me into a warm room, but after that they began to flog me with a whip. "To keep you warm," as they explained. "I want to shit," said Christina, and after that I proceeded to my favorite duties. At first one, and then another female anus opened beautifully above my face and released fragrant chocolate into my mouth. This time, both Christina and Victoria had a special shit. The girls ate spicy food. Christina - potatoes with garlic, Victoria - sushi. Both girls had poops with a very strong smell. I was fed, after which I was again taken to the balcony.

File name:Feeding shit after warming with whip - MilanaSmelly Full HD 1080p.mp4
File Size: 1.40 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:16:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Feeding shit after warming with whip - MilanaSmelly Full HD 1080p.part1.rar
Feeding shit after warming with whip - MilanaSmelly Full HD 1080p.part2.rar

Clit Rub Thong Shit with evamarie88 Full HD 1080p

Watch me in my pink thong tell you how im going to rub my clit and shit while wearing it. I show it off before lifting my legs up and rubbing my swollen clit hard through my thong and shitting a log.

I peel them off andf show you my big hard load

I love Being A Naughty Girl On My Bed

File name:Clit Rub Thong Shit with evamarie88 Full HD 1080p.mp4
File Size: 506 MB
Duration: 00:11:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5727 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Clit Rub Thong Shit with evamarie88 Full HD 1080p.mp4

Smearing While Cleaning Up with xxecstacy

This is part 2 following Toilet Shit, Tit Smear, Tasting where I aim to clean up in the shower, allowing the shit to slowly wash off of me. As I do, though, I get an idea with the rest of the shit left in the toilet, smearing myself more while showering. You have to get dirty to get clean, and it just so happens that I love getting filthy. There is a small bit of tasting in this video as well.

File name:Smearing While Cleaning Up with xxecstacy.mp4
File Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:09:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 14.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Smearing While Cleaning Up with xxecstacy.part1.rar
Smearing While Cleaning Up with xxecstacy.part2.rar

tima1

File name:tima1.mov
File Size: 30.3 MB
Resolution: 640 x 480
Duration: 00:07:18
Video: AVC, 640x, 25.000 FPS, 526 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

tima1.mov

Nervous About First Shit After Birth with jordansdirtysecret

I do not show my face in this video. I just had my baby and i'm really nervous about my first shit since I was split open so much. I let you see close ups of my pussy and asshole before I lean back on my hands and feet to give you a full frontal view as I give a massive shit that built up over 2 days. I am excited to share this with you even though it hurt a little coming out. I then let my tits leak milk onto my fresh scat and let you watch. There is a small amount of blood coming out of my pussy at the end of the video in a close up.

File name:Nervous About First Shit After Birth with jordansdirtysecret.mp4
File Size: 163 MB
Duration: 00:05:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4084 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Nervous About First Shit After Birth with jordansdirtysecret.mp4

lots of fun! with sexandcandy18 Full HD 1080p

aftermath of laxatives! watch me get messy and fulfill my ultimate fantasies such a happy girl when I get to fill my holes and cover myself in my smelly poo! come join the fun

File name:lots of fun! with sexandcandy18 Full HD 1080p.mp4
File Size: 1.11 GB
Resolution: 1308 x 2324
Duration: 00:23:18
Video: AVC, 1308x, 30.000 FPS, 6545 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lots of fun! with sexandcandy18 Full HD 1080p.part1.rar
lots of fun! with sexandcandy18 Full HD 1080p.part2.rar

Huge Frontal Pregnant Shit and Orgasm with jordansdirtysecret

I do not show my face in this video. I'm all hot and horny so I spread my pussy lips wide for you to see and take a huge shit on the floor with my pussy facing the camera. Then I masturbate by fingering myself until I cum in front of my huge dump! 5 minutes long

File name:Huge Frontal Pregnant Shit and Orgasm with jordansdirtysecret.mp4
File Size: 90.3 MB
Duration: 00:04:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2387 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Huge Frontal Pregnant Shit and Orgasm with jordansdirtysecret.mp4

tima2

File name:tima2.mov
File Size: 26.5 MB
Resolution: 640 x 480
Duration: 00:06:18
Video: AVC, 640x, 25.000 FPS, 533 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

tima2.mov

daddy's desperate little pleaser with sexandcandy18 Full HD 1080p

dressed still from school and desperate to go potty but even more desperate to please you xoxo

File name:daddy's desperate little pleaser with sexandcandy18 Full HD 1080p.mp4
File Size: 824 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Duration: 00:07:46
Video: AVC, 1080x, 30.000 FPS, 14.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

daddy's desperate little pleaser with sexandcandy18 Full HD 1080p.part1.rar
daddy's desperate little pleaser with sexandcandy18 Full HD 1080p.part2.rar

You Only Deserve To Eat SHIT with LoveRachelle2

Tell me, slave. Do you think you've done well serving your Mistress? Do you feel you've properly worshipped me? Oh, really? Well, I don't think so, you worm. I think your heart is in the wrong place. I think, instead of thinking about how to serve ME, you only think about how much you want to eat my SHIT. Well then, why don't you come here and take the ONLY thing you're good for: being a human toilet! I tease you, making you think I"ll actually let you cum tonight after making you jerk off and right on the edge. Keep dreaming. You're only allowed to ache for how badly you need to cum while you're eating my shit. I tell you what I've eaten to make you an especially nasty load. You want my shit so bad? Then have a big, slimy, trashy load of shit. You deserve to be punished, slave. You think you're getting my usual load of beautiful, dense, delicious shit? Wrong! Enjoy your meal of pre-digested JUNK food!

File name:You Only Deserve To Eat SHIT with LoveRachelle2.mp4
File Size: 538 MB
Duration: 00:11:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6343 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

You Only Deserve To Eat SHIT with LoveRachelle2.mp4

Sexy morning pooping and pee on it with MissAnja

In video I start to pooping front of the camera in squat position so you can see my pussy and asshole. After few seconds I turn around for showing off my asshole and pussy for better view and you can see my yummy poo coming out. My asshole is swollen. When I finished smear a bit on my butthole and also peeing in the video during I poop

File name:Sexy morning pooping and pee on it with MissAnja.mp4
File Size: 77.5 MB
Duration: 00:02:35
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 4015 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sexy morning pooping and pee on it with MissAnja.mp4

Post Birth Frontal Piss and Shit with jordansdirtysecret

Here comes round two! I don't show my face in this video. I start out stripping out of my bra and pants - showing off my post birth belly and stretch marks. I show you my bush but get down to business because i've held this bad boy in for two days and i'm normally regular. First I piss all over the floor and plate before my asshole spreads open and unleashes a huge dump that actually tore my already tender, healing asshole. I show my finished product and then squeeze some fresh milk out of my engorged tits for your pleasure. There is a small amount of blood in the poop that dripped from my pussy.

File name:Post Birth Frontal Piss and Shit with jordansdirtysecret.mp4
File Size: 123 MB
Duration: 00:05:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3020 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Post Birth Frontal Piss and Shit with jordansdirtysecret.mp4

MOMMY Turns Her Boy Into Her TOILET Slave with LoveRachelle2

This is scat incest FANTASY custom video, and the imaginary son here is described as being an adult who's about to move out of his parents house, all "little boy" talk is for humiliation/degradation purposes only

Mommy explains to Daddy that she's been thinking about her husband's wish for their son to be trained to worship and eat his mother's poo just like daddy does, and she admits that she'd think it would actually be really hot to watch their special boy smelling and swallowing his own mommy's shit. Mommy sets a potty down and explains to daddy that it will be the perfect thing to feed their son out of until he's well trained enough for mommy to poo directly into his little toilet mouth. Then squatting over the potty with her hole clearly visible she pushes out their boy's first poo poo meal, commenting after on how stinky her steaming shit is and teasing that it'll be a good reeking test of her special boy's potential as a little toilet! Mommy tells daddy all the nasty toilet-slave plans she has in store for their son to make it a filthy-fun family scat activity, and orders him to go and fetch their son while mommy's shit is still nice and hot

File name:MOMMY Turns Her Boy Into Her TOILET Slave with LoveRachelle2.mp4
File Size: 339 MB
Duration: 00:11:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3876 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MOMMY Turns Her Boy Into Her TOILET Slave with LoveRachelle2.mp4

Little Gwen and the Doggy with GwenyT

Little Gwen wants to "play" with the Doggy and make him feel good, she asks for Daddy's permission and then she starts. First taking the Doggy in her butt and then cleaning her smell off his warm Doggy Cock with her mouth. She then takes him deeper down her throat and makes herself throw up again and again.. She loves making the Doggy happy!

File name:Little Gwen and the Doggy with GwenyT.mp4
File Size: 584 MB
Duration: 00:07:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9942 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Little Gwen and the Doggy with GwenyT.mp4

Lady Quinn Carter sniffing her farts off my dick with jigglis

Lady Quinn Carter is so hot, she filled up on pizza and broccoli just so she could turn me on.by farting all over my cock. Thank you baby.now rub that sexy nose on my dick, so you can smell your dirty asshole. Nobody sniffs cock like you Quinn, you're gonna make me come all over that sexy ass chest piece

File name:Lady Quinn Carter sniffing her farts off my dick with jigglis.avi
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:22:11
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (Microsoft), 1280x, 1000.000 FPS, 6100 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Quinn Carter sniffing her farts off my dick with jigglis.part1.rar
Lady Quinn Carter sniffing her farts off my dick with jigglis.part2.rar

Happy and Smeary with ChubbiBunni

I really needed to poop after work and wanted to play a bit. Why not make my first smearing video? I actually enjoyed the warmth and creamy feeling of my poop. Definitely will do it again soon!

File name:Happy and Smeary with ChubbiBunni.mov
File Size: 237 MB
Duration: 00:04:03
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 8069 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Happy and Smeary with ChubbiBunni.mov

Doggy-style Ass Worship, Spanking & Hard Poop with SunnyBunzCamgirl

Wow! This is an amazing video! I really outdid myself with this one, and just know you're going to love it.

I spend several minutes turning you on, teasing you with my sexy ass wiggles, shakes, and hard SPANKS! Kneeling and down on all fours I move my body just the way you like it, jiggling my ass cheeks for you. When I'm good and ready, I begin to poop in a doggy-style position. So sexy! I don't hold back as I moan and grunt, working hard to hold my shit back in, groundhogging and winking my little brown hole at you. I coyly look over my shoulder at you, and then I let you see all of the big shit inside of me, holding it there with my asshole wide open, before finally pushing it out. It's so hard and I'm straining my poor little tiny asshole to push this thick, hard, knobby log out. I breathe deeply and then there's MORE. A second big load for me to squeeze out!

After all of that, I'm so turned on and can't help touching myself and rubbing my juicy pussy, still down my hands and knees, with my pussy and ass right in your face. You can hear how wet I am! Mmmm! Lastly, of course, I am sure to show you up close the details of my big hard poo on the floor! The only thing harder than these poops is going to be your dick!

File name:Doggy-style Ass Worship, Spanking & Hard Poop with SunnyBunzCamgirl.mov
File Size: 271 MB
Duration: 00:04:35
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 8124 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Doggy-style Ass Worship, Spanking & Hard Poop with SunnyBunzCamgirl.mov

Amateur Smear with ChubbiBunni

I was in the middle of a shower when the urge to poop came over me. Guess I need to lather up and rinse. How else would I unwind after a stressful day at work?

File name:Amateur Smear with ChubbiBunni.avi
File Size: 406 MB
Duration: 00:09:43
Video: WMV1, 1920x, 1000.000 FPS, 5480 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Amateur Smear with ChubbiBunni.avi

Seven Shits So Special I Named Them with goddesslucy

I made this video to be about the action of turds stretching and popping out and snaking out of my asshole. Watch me poo for 5+ minutes. Only a few 2 second shots of 4 of the piles in the toilet and 1 of toilet paper included, the video shows some piles but does not focus on that. This video is about the motion of shit out of my asshole. This was urgent, in the moment, spontaneous video, but I captured steady closeups of my shitting asshole. So close, you can almost smell it.

These shit piles are so special I named each one as if they were a menu item. A 1 second title is in the video for each one...

File name:Seven Shits So Special I Named Them with goddesslucy.mp4
File Size: 695 MB
Duration: 00:05:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 16.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Seven Shits So Special I Named Them with goddesslucy.mp4

Pushing 3 Poopers

I don't always have time to shoot a full length vid featuring each and every one of the birth of my turds-but I always at least try to catch them all on camera! These turds are long, thick, and nasty! I've had more cheese in my diet than usual and you can see it! Gross! One poop pushes post-period juices out my pussy as it goes on and on and ON. Get an eyefull, you pervs

File name:Pushing 3 Poopers.mp4
File Size: 554 MB
Resolution: 4096 x 2160
Duration: 00:04:00
Video: AVC, 4096x, 29.970 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pushing 3 Poopers.mp4

Back