Pile On A Grand Scale

1.51 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:24

fb00240x0032-06.png

Scat Girl Princess Mia and toilet slave.mp4

"Giant Goddess Eats and Shits You Out!"

CLASSIC THROWBACK! Now available on Scatsy!

The giant goddess Rachelle towers above her victim, nude in full splendor. This foolish mortal has offered themselves as a sacrifice to the goddess they love, however cruel she is, as she terrorizes his village, but he but don't realize that she will consume him and eventually push them back out as a goddess turd, until it's too late! The goddess laughs and mocks the mortal, and explains the process of how it will take place. She squashes him under her gargantuan booty and pussy, licks him and nearly drowns him in her saliva while doing so. Finally, she swallows him whole, and a few days later laughs at his misfortune, and pushes him back out as a turd, laughing and mocking.

Categories: Giantess/Vore, Pooping, AngelVictory05

907 MB | 3840 x 1988 | 00:05:11

fb00240x0032-06.png

AngelVictory Eight shits in the slaves mouth.mp4

Love my fans! Today, love day, I am celebrating my lovely fans. This morning I needed to shit big time, I was not going to be able to hold it and I wasn't able to play at that time soooo I decided to shit in a container and save it for later when I could!!! Fans- this was possibly the biggest shit I think I have ever had!!! Like HUGE!!!! I even pissed in a cup, and turned around to shit out some more. You are gonna be blown away with the gift coming out of my ass. So the video starts up again later on when I am able to spend the time playing with my big turd!!! I start by smearing myself from the bottom up! I make a sexy heart on my tummy and get my shit all over my titties and ass! It's a beautiful mess. I love the smell and how creamy it is. It just glides on like the best lotion ever. Next I put some on lips and tongue, and give me big ass dildo a slide down my throat!! I feel like such a little cumslut and love being covered it shit. As you can likely tell 😜

Categories: Panty Pooping, Piss, Squirting, Pooping, Scat, Smearing, Fetidistrojp
Smearing shit hearts, dirty lips, and a sexy unicorn to make your Valentine's Day

827 MB | 720 x 480 | 00:54:06

fb00240x0032-06.png

Fetidistrojp - I Cant Pay My Rent So My Landlady Pees on My Face.mp4

A filthy slave is receiving punishment for his repeated disobedience to his mistresses. A pathetic man who cannot follow orders needs teaching a lesson. The scarred slave lay on all fours on the bed, whimpering from previous beatings. The cruel mistresses rip open his underwear and thrust a large far-reaching vibrator into his puckered asshole, making the miserable slave yelp and pull away.

Dissatisfied with his continued lack of disobedience, the mistresses begin to strap-on the next punishment for this errant slave. He chokes down deeply on one of his mistress' rigid violet strap-on while groaning as his other mistress ******ly plows his tiny asshole into oblivion. The two laugh and swap around as one of them chokes the life out of the useless wart infront of them.

Categories: Pooping, Scat, Smearing, Fetidistrojp

262 MB | 640 x 480 | 00:16:33

fb00240x0032-06.png

Fetidistrojp - I like to play with my own shit.mp4

Tonight is a special night. Me and Mrs. Galina, forced to serve us sluggish slaves. They had to be punished with a whip, they dressed us, licked us and substituted their mouths for our entertainment. It's an honor for them. The slave is still inexperienced and afraid of scat. We smeared his food and forced to lick, let is that it's shit. He became our common urinal. Got drunk on our Golden piss. At the end of the meeting, the slave girl took a shit in the toilet and the slave ate toilet paper, which she wiped her ass. Let him try and get used to the taste of real shit. After all, he has to eat shit from several women.

Categories: Groups/Couples, Pee, Poop Videos, Smearing, Toilet Slavery

861 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:20:22

fb00240x0032-06.png

Mistress - Preparing slaves for scat party.mp4

You are only allowed to breath the air of my bubbly melodious creamy farts when you eat my shit😈. Don't you wish you were the one devouring my huge stinky load while I fart mercilessly in your face?
Nothing more sexy than a big black ass full of shit when it is being delivered by a bodacious chocolate queen.💩
Watch how I unleash that golden brown stinking turd from my juicy Black ass straight onto my waiting slave's mouth as the stench of my shit makes him quiver🤮.
I force him to swallow a big bite of my turd and then I go ahead to stick my fingers deep into my ass to dig out all the shit remains. I make him suck on my fingers coated with lumps of shit until they are clean🍫.
I then proceed to spread and wink my dirty shit covered butthole upclose at the camera and give you jerk off instructions until you explode with cum in my ass.

Categories: Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Scat, Toilet Slavery, Smutty_Luce

1.20 GB | 1280 x 720 | 00:15:57

fb00240x0032-06.png

Smutty Luce - Unadulterated Shit Feeding Jerk off Instructions.mp4

In this video I give a full cleansing of my body , set yourself a water enema. I use the shower hose to fill my colon with water to flush the rest of the sticky loose shit out, water just comes out first as the shit is much deeper in, I can feel it gurgling in my tummy, can feel the gas wanting to fart out, and after a big fart and belly rubbing and fisting some dirty shit water streams out of my ass, I keep pushing and out comes more soft shit. Didn't actually get clean, just made more of a mess! Have fun! 😘

Categories: Enema, Poop Videos, Scat, Toilet Slavery

1.81 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:46

fb00240x0032-06.png

Thisness - Shower Scat.mp4

I smack you awake, finding you dozing under my throne like a lazy turd. Wake up, slave! You're utterly useless! I'm going to sell you-but first, I gotta raise your market price now, don't I? I gotta make you useful for SOMEthing, since you've done such a poor job not satisfying your Mistress. Can you guess what I have in mind? That's right, open your mouth slave, cuz I'm gonna turn you into a SHIT EATING slave! That'll bring up your price! Lot of pervs out there will pay good money for a human toilet like you. But you better eat it all, slave-or you'll be so useless to me that I'll just have to "dispose" of you. Hahaha, that's right, you stupid little subhuman piece of shit-no one will even miss you. Now take all, little slave, and look good for the camera-I gotta show "proof" when I sell you that you're even WORTH selling as a toilet!

Categories: Servitude, Pooping, padronagaia, Mistress Gaia

370 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:04

fb00240x0032-06.png

padronagaia - Mistress Gaia - An useful slave.mp4

This young slave is eager to become my personal toilet. So I decided to give him a chance and to train as a full toilet. For the first time he will have to drink all my divine nectar and eat my shit. To be the first time he really eats a lot '! I think the guy has a real talent as shit-eater!

Categories: Poop Videos, Scat, Toilet Slavery, padronagaia

725 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:09:47

fb00240x0032-06.png

padronagaia - Mistress Gaia - Total WC training-.mp4

It happened again friends! My toilet broke AGAIN. I tried holding but it's the 3rd day now and I'm not holding any longer. Watch me having the biggest bowel movement in my life. For the first time in years Devoted Sub was unable to swallow everything.

See my turds sliding out of me slowly for almost 2 minutes. Defecating that long while hearing him gulping and swallowing it got me so aroused you can see how I'm getting wet without touching myself. You'll notice my legs starting shake from the pure pleasure of pushing and intense feeling of relieve as I empty my colon. See him swallow my entire huge bowel movement except for the last bite.

As punishment I don't wipe my very dirty and smeared anus afterwards. I waited 3 hours and THEN when I felt it's sticky and itchy I order him it's time to lick it clean for me. While he struggle to lick my sticky anus clean I show him how little I think of him by defecating into his mouth AGAIN while he is licking my anus. Feeling my soft excrement push his tongue out my rectum and filling his mouth again got me very aroused once more.

And here is another treat. I edit my own video clips and while editing this one the arousal simply got too much. See me bring myself to orgasm in front of my laptop while editing this actual video clip. Afterwards I hand my vibrator to my slave to lick clean. This is a very nice treat for him, tasting my vaginal juices from my very satisfying orgasm.

485 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:34

fb00240x0032-06.png

GoddessTempest - Broken Toilet 2 - Huge Bowel Movement.mp4

The retractor in his nostrils makes this slave even more like a pig but in reality the aim was to make him inhale as much smoke as possible. Yes because the time has come for a cigarette that I want to smoke in the company of my friend Lady Zara while this particular ashtray is stuck in a kind of box from which only his head is sticking out. We smoke in his face, to make him inhale everything and then we use his mouth as an ashtray until the end when we put out the cigarettes on his now black tongue: he likes it so much that he swallows everything and thanks us.

398 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:06:03

fb00240x0032-06.png

MilanaSmelly - This is better than sex.mp4

We got asked to house sit for the weekend, and the place is out in the country with so much privacy, except for a few voyeuristic deer. So Daddy and I did what any normal couple in love would do when given a weekend out in the country with no one around. We pissed, shit and came all over each other! Lots of smearing, swallowing, shit fucking, piss drinking and cum showers in this 21 minute video. How lucky are those deer that got a free show?!

3.05 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:21:42

fb00240x0032-06.png

Thisness - House Shitting.mp4

What an awful position to be in ... for him. As much as he tries to open his mouth to swallow my piss and eat my shit with his head hanging over the toilet ... the majority of my urine goes up his nose first and then into his throat.

By the time it hits the back of his neck his nose is burning , he's blinded by the piss in the eye , he's gagging and gasping for air and life for him is downright miserable.

Then I sitting on his face and shit directly in his throat. He is my human toilet, nothing more )) I smear my shit all over his face. Now it's all in my shit.

No mercy is given on my part though, I love to see my human toilet slaves struggle , choke and gag below me.

Categories: Pooping, Scat, Markovna, janet

1.78 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:19:48

fb00240x0032-06.png

janet - My Human Toilet Receptacle.mp4

My booty is packed with a big load 💩 of poop. It feels good 😊 inside me but now I'm ready to release it right into your 🤤 mouth lover. ♥️ Make sure that you use some of my poop to stroke your cock 🍆💦 while you're tasting my ass & listening to me moan in pleasure. 😝🍑

Categories: Toilet Servitude, Desperation, Pooping, Prolapsing, marcos579

948 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:16:13

fb00240x0032-06.png

marcos579 - Big Load of Shit.mp4

Things went like this.
I had the sudden urge to shit. It was uncontrollable. I started to get a little shit in my panties and ordered the slave to immediately lie down in the tub because I couldn't hold it any longer. I got into the tub and my ass was already dirty. I took off my panties and diarrhea came out. Not even having time to reach his mouth, I shit on his body and cock. It was a lot. He on his own initiative spread it on his cock and started masturbating, very excited. Then I pissed on his cock and in his mouth. I was about to pick up some shit with my foot but I thought about letting him clean my little hole with his tongue first. When I took some shit with my big toe and made him lick it, he cummed so much was the excitement for what he was experiencing. But I hadn't given him permission, and by spitting on him I told him that as punishment he would stay here all day, in his shitty pigsty.

1.65 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:11:00

fb00240x0032-06.png

marcos579 - Mistress Emily Nasty Diarrhea.mp4

I love to use my human toilet like I do in this video! He wanted my shit so bad, so he gets it! Right on his face along with a huge amount of piss!!!! I squat above him and drain myself completely on him while he jerks off using my shit as lube.

Categories: Pee, Piss, Squirting, Pooping, Scat, Smearing, mikadoshop

406 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:03

fb00240x0032-06.png

mikadoshop - Bad toilet - humiliated.mp4

Back