Pile On A Grand Scale

Cum for me baby. Let me show you my poop and make you stroke your cock and play with me. I give you instructions for you to follow because I'm your dirty queen and I want you to come for me and kiss me while I put my beautiful solid turd on my lips.

Categories: Efro, Poop Videos, Scat, Toilet Slavery, Smutty_Luce

413 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:08:33

D O W N L O A D:

Smutty Luce - Poop JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS Part 1 and 2.mp4

Desperation, a full bag of piss, 2 large loads, juicy pussy, skid mark panties, surprise after shits?!? Absolutely wow.

So I just came back from an early morning with my toilet slave where I underperformed. I come home and have to shit my pants IMMEDIATELY!

I run into my bathroom, grab the quickest thing I can find (AKA trash bag) and have my way. Pull the panties to the side and we see pieces of poo already out and clung to my hot, desperate asshole. I need to go. I piss for an eternity into the bag before I take my shit. But I have to show you the entire thing. edging my way closer to a perfect release.

I start riding up and down. I feel the sex. I am riding you hard and my shit comes out so smoothly. but thats not the end. Another one is waiting and I can feel it. I need it out. Get it out. Here it comes. Another one of the SAME MAGNIFICENT SIZE emerges from my plump ass and lands artistically on top of the other. All natural and athletic. The perfect performance for you. but oops I didn't notice my aim. now I'm nervous about cleaning up.

I sit on the toilet studying my sweet load when I get another feeling that more is coming! Not much, but quite the surprise for all of us indeed. It's been quite a morning and I think my asshole is relieved it's finally over. for now!

Categories: Desperation, Pee, Poop Videos, softservequeen

150 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:03:51

D O W N L O A D:

softservequeen - Plump ass pumps out 2 loads.mp4

VIDEO DURATION 6 MINUTES. I'M AT HOME IN A DRESS AND HEELS. TODAY I WANT TO PREPARE YOUR FOOD AND I WANT YOU TO ENJOY IT A LOT. I HAVE BOILED SOME SPAGUETTIS BUT IT IS MISSING THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, THE ANOOK SAUCE. I'M GOING TO SHIT ON THEM AND REMOVE IT FOR YOU TO EAT THEM.

Categories: Desperation, Farting, Poop Videos, ANOOK84

646 MB | 1080 x 1920 | 00:05:55

D O W N L O A D:

ANOOK84 - SPAGHETTI WITH ANOOK SAUCE.mp4

Hello!) New video on request!) Testing apron and rubber gloves to protect from the shit!) Everything as you like!) The smearing. A big pile of cool shit. A little wank XD Excellent addition to your collection!) Stay tuned!) Love you!) PS: Lick rubber fingers in my still warm shit was memorable, thanks for a cool idea) PPS: I know many people love crazy montage and music soundtrack, BUT this video without music and montage again( Srry 4 that (But if you want buy ONLY WITHOUT MONTAGE, please write under that video (or you may send me private message) and i be makes TWO version of every my next clips!)

Categories: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, DirtyBetty

485 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:13

D O W N L O A D:

DirtyBetty - Testing Rubber Gloves In APOCALYPTIC room.mp4

Popping tiny turds out.
I tried to fuck out more shit with my dildo but failed lol. (My ass is so tight and I didn't have lube.
I ended up smearing my creamy shit all over my juicy ass. Shaking my shit covered ass just for you baby I hope you like it.

Categories: Efro, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, NastyAzzLaLa

527 MB | 692 x 1280 | 00:07:05

D O W N L O A D:

NastyAzzLaLa - Tiny turd twerk ass smearing.mp4

A slight poop accident from fucking my ass quickly turns into messy shit anal masturbation with the help of my boyfriend. He helps me spread my ass cheeks wide and I proceed to fuck my shitty asshole good with my dildo and and anal plug and give you a close up view of my gaped shitty asshole

Categories: Efro, Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Scat, Smutty_Luce

821 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:10:42

D O W N L O A D:

Smutty Luce - CLOSE UP Shitty ANAL masturbation.mp4

My BEST SHIT DINNER EVER with shit and burping.
That load of crap was so gigantic and and flavorful. I just couldn't help myself but shove that huge log of shit down my throat till I choked and burped on my own shit. I even smeared some of that smelly load all over my face for you.
I really had fun with this one. I think it's an instant classic of mine

Categories: Efro, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Smutty_Luce

1.07 GB | 1280 x 720 | 00:14:14

D O W N L O A D:

Smutty Luce - EATING and BURPING on my own shit.mp4

I am in bed lounging around, relaxing in my black jeans which have slumped off of my waist and made themselves at home below my butt. My butt crack is in full view of the room, and can not be hidden. I've been letting out smelly and sexy farts while laying in bed, scrolling on my phone. There's not much more I can do but lay in bed and be content with the farty situation.

Keywords: bbw, latina, teen, gassy, flatulence, butt crack, ass crack, Bubble Butt , Thong Line, gases, Bum Ripper, Denim Farts, Gas-filled jeans, curvy, voyeur, bubbly farts, long farts

Category: Farting, Yourfantasy6190

432 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:03:59

D O W N L O A D:

Yourfantasy6190 - The Fragrant Fumes of Butt Crack Farts.mp4

You know I love when you watch me how I get my ass empty ! And The best way is putting my Toys on my ass fucking ! ho god how many sensations I find when I fuck my ass and it's full of shit! I want to do this always !

Categories: Efro, Farting, Poop Videos, Scat, GingerCris

136 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:07:06

D O W N L O A D:

GingerCris - Dirty-Fast-Before-Gym.mp4

I love being a naughty girl and i want you to watch while i pee my white leggings and shit right into them listen while i pee and fill them before rubbing my bulge and tell you how amazing it feels.
I then peel them off and show you the messy shitty ass..

Categories: Desperation, Panty/Jean Pooping, Pee, Poop Videos, Scat, janet

683 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:07:04

D O W N L O A D:

janet - Messy Leggings Poop.mp4

Receiving enema, pooping in lace panties, and sitting down on top of the pile until it is entirely flattened and smeared all over!

Multiple Angles. Close-up(s). Cameraman-assisted.

Categories: Desperation, Enema, Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, JP Fetish Merchant

1.56 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:51:33

D O W N L O A D:

JP Fetish Merchant - Saiko Panty Poop.mp4

Outdoor pooping is my favorite, you know that. and the color of the sky with the sun. the machines in the sandpit. I love this clip, including a hard, big poop!

Categories: Efro, Pee, Poop Videos, MiaRoxxx

214 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:02:34

D O W N L O A D:

MiaRoxxx - The sandpit poop.mp4

Yes, my pretty Maya, eat my shit, eat all to the end. Show me your dirty toilet mouth, mmm. he's so brown, smelly, covered in shit. Your shit-eating fans looking at you and envious, you excite them and they want fuck you now. You're my beautiful shitty slut

Categories: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery, Mistress

535 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:25

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress - Eat shit to the end my toilet slut Maya.mp4

Mmm! Look at this delicious corn on the cob! I love eating corn because it doesn't digest all the way! The next day my poop is going to be filled with undigested corn kernels! It turns me on so much thinking about how I am eating the food that will turn into my shit! Watch as I eat the entire ear of corn while talking very dirty to you! I can't wait until tomorrow when it's time to shit out my corn flecked poop!

It's time! It's time to push out my corn shit! I show you my eaten corn on the cob from yesterday. I'm going to try to poop right on it! I grunt and struggle to push out a load of shit. I have to force this poop out of my ass. It's a small, moist load of shit, but look at all that corn! It's completely filled with undigested, yellow corn! Look how pretty it is! And how dirty! I wonder how my corn shit tastes!? I pick up the poop and show it to you. I pick out a poopy kernel and put it in my mouth. Mmm! It's sweet! I swallow my poopy corn! Oh yum! It's so dirty and delicious!

I'm so turned on from pooping out my corny shit and eating the undigested corn! I need to get really dirty now! I take my corny poop and smear it on the eaten corn cob. I'm going to fuck my shithole with the cob! Watch as I push my poopy corn cob into my asshole! Oh fuck! It feels amazing! I'm fucking my dirty ass with a shit smeared corn on the cob! I poop the cob out and then push it back into my ass! I love fucking my poophole with all kinds of naughty stuff! This day old corn cob is so nasty! It's making my shithole feels so good!

I love being a dirty corn fucker!

Enjoy!

Categories: Poop Videos, Scat, SamanthaStarfish

1.63 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:25

D O W N L O A D:

SamanthaStarfish - Corn Eating, Shitting, and Fucking.mp4

I'm all dressed up and feeling sexy in my lingerie and high heels. I'm posing for you and being super sexy, just a sweet little kitten who wants to play with you on my pink blanket. I also need to take a big POOP, maybe it's something we could play with?

Categories: Efro, Poop Videos, ArielBlack

78.2 MB | 640 x 360 | 00:06:42

D O W N L O A D:

ArielBlack - Ariels Heavenly Ass.mp4

For you I fixed 2 videos from 2 days.
I made huge poops first on my floor and second on balcony when I visited my parents 🙂
I love to share with you how big they was and how much fun I had when I prepared those clips.

Categories: Efro, Pee, Poop Videos, BibiStar

169 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:04:32

D O W N L O A D:

BibiStar - 2 huge poops in one clip.mp4

Loretta just got some new pink boots and tried them on. She also has changed her diet to vegan life. Now she's much more gassy and has even complained her shit smells really bad to her.
On this day the toilet was out of order so when Loretta had to take a bathroom break she went on news paper in the bathroom while she continued to model her pink boots. She was so gassy and her pussy was very creamy.
Afterwards she gets up to show you her dirty butthole and cheeks

Categories: Efro, Poop Videos, ImYourFetish

252 MB | 1440 x 1080 | 00:02:58

D O W N L O A D:

ImYourFetish - Loretta Shitting with Pink Boots.mp4

One person here asked me can I poop my panties after 3 days of waiting and desperation
Well, of course I can ! (^_^) Here, have a look
It took three boring days of waiting and now I finally can shit myself and play with my dirty panties !!)))

Categories: Desperation, Panty/Jean Pooping, Pee, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery, NaughtyPuma

410 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:55

D O W N L O A D:

NaughtyPuma - I did this for you.mp4

My mother went to the supermarket and left me in charge of the baby. I am not an expert in taking care of a baby since I am a 2-year-old girl myself. Little valentina begins to cry I try to do everything to calm down. I play teapot, games, look at her diaper etc but I can not make her stop crying. I do not know what else to do, and I go crazy. I think that something is hurting so I put her inside my pants. I pee and poop and she immediately stops crying.. I think I did a very good job, I managed to take a nap before my mother arrived, and I will be proud of me of my achievement.

Categories: Diapers/ABDL, Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, Scat, Sarathonson

2.56 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:18:13

D O W N L O A D:

Nicolette Bloom - Mommy Baby Girl poop together pt 1.mp4

Maid with big ass has a lot of work to do in the kitchen.She is very very gassy.While she is walking in her heels and short dress she always lets out a nasty fart!She is doing the dishes and have fun crooning, not being ashamed for farting so much.She ends the cleaning with wiping the floors in doggy positions.Every time she farts on the floor she raise a leg up.

Category: Farting, Yourfantasy6190

1.36 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:49

D O W N L O A D:

Yourfantasy6190 - Maid cleaning with farts.mp4

I'm having a good old chat with a friend of mine, who came to visit me. My personal slave is lying at our feet (the place that he deserves), ready to service us. He is a good at using his tongue and is taking care of the soles of our shoes. After a while, my friend needs to go to the toilet. I tell her that she doesn't need to move, since she can use my slave. She is surprised; "do you mean that I can use him as a toilet?", she asks. "Sure - I answer - he is my full toilet slave and I'm happy to lend him to you". "Does he eat and drink everything?". "Yes, everything". "OK Gaia, I'm going to try him, I really need to pee". "Good, look, use this funnel, so that not a single drop will be wasted".

Categories: Pee, Toilet Slavery, padronagaia

262 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:04:54

D O W N L O A D:

padronagaia - Mistress Gaia - A favor to a friend.mp4

New leggings are always a must to spoil first so I shit inside and smudge the shit in the ass, pussy, boobs, soiling my leggings more and more. This is my favorite kind of "light scat" 😉

Categories: Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Anna_Coprofield

967 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:23

D O W N L O A D:

Anna Coprofield - Leggings and Smearing.mp4

I have a business Zoom call in a couple minutes and I just thought of a great idea for a new clip! I'm going to have my ass stuffed with marshmallows while I sit on the call. I'm in super thin pink leggings that you can see through, and sitting on my pink exercise ball so you'll have a great view from behind

I pull down my leggings and give you a shot my asshole before I grab a large marshmallow and begin to stuff it in my butt. The first two go in fairly smoothly, but the last one peaked out just a bit. I pull up my leggings and then have a seat on my exercise ball. Maybe a couple bounces will push the last one in some more.

Now I give you a second view of my face so you can see the desperation of me holding marshmallows and shit in my ass, but I can't show it too much because the Zoom call is starting! You can see the distress in my movement and hear it in my voice. I even had to mute myself a couple of times so my coworkers wouldn't get suspicious. I think some is starting to come out!

From the view behind me, you can start to see me shit out marshmallows with a little shit mixed in. I'm totally freaking out while I'm still in the meeting. I can't hold it anymore, I make a big push while still on the call hoping that nobody notices. A wet fart comes out as the marshmallow pushes through to my leggings. The marshmallows and poop start to seep through my leggings and smear onto the exercise ball. After, I show off my dirty ass and the inside of the pants.

Categories: CassieScat, Enema, Poop Videos, Misty_Phoenix

978 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:20:00

D O W N L O A D:

CassieScat - Marshmallow Ass Stuffing Desperation While on a Zoom Call.mp4

Are you interested in seeing the daddysgirl in me shit in a diaper looking you in the eye in girlish outfits? show you my load, put it in front of the camera and get water in my divine ass, fuck it with a dildo to my greatest pleasure to clean my ass completely

Categories: Diapers/ABDL, Enema, Poop Videos, Scat Tag: SALE VIDEOS

348 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:07:22

D O W N L O A D:

DirtyDaisy - Clean ass with water and dildo.mp4

Back