Pile On A Grand Scale

Miss Medea Mortelle - Scat Training with Female Sub

Today, the sensual Yara helps me to train our scat toilet. Yara is sucking our slave´s cock, while I sit on his face. I finger Yara and make her hornier and hornier. She will ride the slave´s cock, while I poop into his mouth. Of course, Yara will only continue to ride him & reward him with sex, if he obediently swallows my shit. Despite the sexual stimulation, our toilet bitch has difficulty swallowing. I keep stuffing my poop into his mouth and remind him that he may only have an orgasm if he swallows enough shit. Yara licks his cock to help him swallow. When I am satisfied with the progress that our toilet slave made, I allow Yara to fuck him again. Now he will be rewarded for his efforts. Yara puts his cock into her ass and rides him until he comes inside of her. I have the glorious idea that Yara now has to poop the cum out of her ass onto his face. A brownish-white mess leaves her asshole with a fart and lands on our dirty toilet.

Tags: defecation,scatology,shitting girls,poop videos,scat solo

2.01 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:28:13

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Medea Mortelle - Scat Training with Female Sub.part1.rar
Miss Medea Mortelle - Scat Training with Female Sub.part2.rar

Watch online

Miss Medea Mortelle - Scat Training with Female Sub.mp4

ArtOfScat - Poop Voyage

First Nazryana shits and pees into QS's wide open vagina then QS pushes the partly dissolved shit from her pussy into Nazryana's mouth. Then both of them cums several times, finally Nazryana smears the shit over her body and cums again. 100% real shit as usual, not fake and not mixed with anything (when we use additives we always state it in the description but we never use fake shit on this site).

1.33 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:18:50

D O W N L O A D:

ArtOfScat - Poop Voyage.part1.rar
ArtOfScat - Poop Voyage.part2.rar

Watch online

ArtOfScat - Poop Voyage.mp4

DirtyBetty - Turd tail or what

• Hey, don't grab my tail.
  • Uh, tail?
  • Yes, he will grow up soon and we will start making love.
  • Ahem, but I don't see any tail, are you some werewolf or what?
  • Hey, what's that smell? What? Wait, wait, your tights won't last.
  • indistinct mumbling
  • Fiuu, finally I got rid of this huge fresh, fragrant pile of warm creamy but thick shit.
  • Hey, what is this swarming in my pants, is someone stuck under my tail again?
  • Damn, that's right. a careless spectator.
  • I told you not to touch my delicate tail!

294 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:03:59

D O W N L O A D:

DirtyBetty - Turd tail or what.part1.rar
DirtyBetty - Turd tail or what.part2.rar

Watch online

DirtyBetty - Turd tail or what.mp4

Bulge For Toilet Slave with Thefartbabes

I know you've been waiting longingly for a new huge shit. Finally you can jerk again at my command on my bulge in pink tights. So listen to my voice giving you orders and obey. I use you as my personal human toilet, suck shitty juice from my asshole and I use you your face in place of toilet paper

1.80 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:25:19

D O W N L O A D:

Bulge For Toilet Slave with Thefartbabes.part1.rar
Bulge For Toilet Slave with Thefartbabes.part2.rar

Watch online

Bulge For Toilet Slave with Thefartbabes.mp4

ArtOfScat - Beauties Bloom Brown Blossoms

Jessica and QS are like two ripe peaches in the summer heat, their juices flowing freely as they explore every inch of each other's bodies. The sun beats down on them relentlessly as they writhe and moan on the plush carpet, lost in a world of pure pleasure. Suddenly, Jessica feels the need to release her most intimate secretions onto QS's perfect breasts. It's like a burst of sweet bitter nectar that sends them both spiraling out of control. They devour each other with wild abandon, their tongues darting in and out like playful kittens. As the musky fruits of their desire meld together, they lose themselves in a sea of sensation. In the end, it's a symphony of orgasms, each one building upon the last until they reach a crescendo of ecstasy that leaves them gasping for air.

1.33 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:18:57

D O W N L O A D:

ArtOfScat - Beauties Bloom Brown Blossoms.part1.rar
ArtOfScat - Beauties Bloom Brown Blossoms.part2.rar

Watch online

ArtOfScat - Beauties Bloom Brown Blossoms.mp4

Back