Pile On A Grand Scale

Pantyhose scat ($15.99 ScatShop)

Dirtywife was eager to play and eat sher hit again. This time she is dressed only in tan pantyhose and masturbates for her fans. Then she feels that she will explode in her hosiery. She starts playing with her shit and putting it in her mouth, smear it everywhere and chewing and swallowing it. An exceptional kinky and depraved woman you would like to be with you every day!

File name:Pantyhose scat ($15.99 ScatShop).mp4
File Size: 1.16 GB
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 00:24:59

D O W N L O A D:

Pantyhose scat ($15.99 ScatShop).mp4

A TOUGH TEST MistressGaja

The beginning of a new path, my slave is willing to do everything for me, for the first time I'll do scat with him, it will not be easy for him to lick my divine shit, but he will contemplate it as it should be ?

L'inizio di un nuovo percorso, il mio schiavo e' disposto a fare tutto per Me, per la prima volta faro' scat con lui, non sara' facile per lui leccare la mia divina merda, ma sapra' contemplarla come ? giusto che sia...

File name:A TOUGH TEST MistressGaja.mp4
File Size: 144 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:56

D O W N L O A D:

A TOUGH TEST MistressGaja.mp4

EATING FOR ME Eating for me MistressGaja

I do not need the bathroom, because I have my personal toilet that in addition to receiving my divine shit, eats everything without leaving any trace of it.

ITALIAN
Una persona quando va al cesso, tira lo scarico.
Io non ho bisogno del bagno, quando ho il mio cesso personale che oltre a ricevere la mia divina cacca, mangia tutto senza lasciare nessuna traccia dei miei bisogni

File name:EATING FOR ME Eating for me MistressGaja.mp4
File Size: 151 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:18

D O W N L O A D:

EATING FOR ME Eating for me MistressGaja.mp4

Karina's huge shit portion blocked my breathing

Today I once again met with Mistress Karina. She sometimes uses me as a household slave, and the day before that I was scheduled to clean up her apartment. However, I did not find time to clean up. Mistress decided to punish me severely for this, so she arranged a meeting in her studio. The punishment really turned out to be very cruel. First, I was whipped very hard with a whip. Mistress whipped my belly and my chest, that is, the most painful places. Karina delivered an impressive number of hits, from which my whole stomach was in red stripes. After Karina pee in my mouth, she started filling it with her shit. Usually this is a very pleasant duty for me, but the Mistress did everything so that it was very difficult for me to fulfill this duty. Especially for me she did not go to the toilet for 2 days and ate heavy meat food. I even got scared when I saw that a huge sausage of shit began to come out of her opened anus, which immediately filled my mouth and formed a large heap on my face. This heap was decorated on top with the girl's vaginal secretions. All this I had to eat, forcibly and quickly. At some point, I felt that I could not breathe. Tears appeared in my eyes. I had to swallow very quickly so as not to suffocate. I coped with my task. However, I decided that now I will always obey my Mistress unquestioningly.

File name:Karina's huge shit portion blocked my breathing.mp4
File Size: 1.18 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:45

D O W N L O A D:

Karina's huge shit portion blocked my breathing.mp4

Karina poops after bathing in slave's mouth with MilanaSmelly

Every time I look forward to this day. Several times a month Mistress Karina invites me to her apartment, as a slave who will provide her comfort and pleasure. I have to fulfill a variety of duties. Serving Mistress Karina as a toilet is one of my responsibilities during these meetings. This time Karina decided to take a bath, and I had to serve the girl during this procedure. And I got great pleasure from the fact that I could once again admire the beautiful young body of Mistress, her breasts, her ass. Mistress Karina is a very beautiful girl. I was in seventh heaven with happiness when Mistress allowed me to smell her panties, and then wash them while she takes a bath. The toilet slave has no right to touch Mistress' body with his hands. But this time, a small exception was made for me. Mistress Karina allowed me to dry her body with a towel after she finished washing. Touching her body, albeit through a towel, is what I have long dreamed of. And my dream has finally come true. I figured that Karina would want to use the toilet later. However, she had a very hearty dinner the night before, and she really wanted to shit. Karina decided to use me as a toilet right in the bathroom. Without getting out of the bath, she positioned her anus in front of my mouth. A huge long turd filled my mouth, and then, like a snake, in a spiral, lay on my face. I havn't tasted such good-tasting shit for a long time. It was especially pleasing that there was a lot of it. Karina left to relax on the sofa, and I stayed in the bathroom, eating the rest of her fragrant shit.

File name:Karina poops after bathing in slave's mouth with MilanaSmelly.mp4
File Size: 649 MB
Duration: 00:08:58

D O W N L O A D:

Karina poops after bathing in slave's mouth with MilanaSmelly.mp4

Their ass really sweet with MilanaSmelly

Their ass really sweet! At first the girls walked around the store and selected products for the competition. We decided to hold a contest - which of the girls will eat cranberries faster. Their juicy asses looked sexy, but the fact that they still wanted to shit gave them even more sexuality! They constantly urged me: "faster, I want to shit." We held a competition and the girls alternately filled my mouth with their sweet, morning shit!

File name:Their ass really sweet with MilanaSmelly.mp4
File Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:17:04

D O W N L O A D:

Their ass really sweet with MilanaSmelly.mp4

Jessy Dubai - Stretching My Ass

Jessy Dubai stretching her ass with my fuck machine before a WebCam show. Things got a little bit out of hand.

File name:Jessy Dubai - Stretching My Ass.mp4
File Size: 2.33 GB
Duration: 00:32:33

D O W N L O A D:

Jessy Dubai - Stretching My Ass.mp4

Back