Pile On A Grand Scale

Double Scat Training from 2 Ladies (Part 1) with MissMortelle

This clip is something very special� I met �perverformer� in Zurich and got along with them right away. They are in the process of setting up their own fetish video website and we share the unusual passion for dirty games. So we decided to shoot a double toilet training movie together. Before the shooting Lady perverformer and I mummified our toilet slave and covered his face with a leather mask. We both wear black latex and talk about how we will soon train our toilet together to consume our shit. It is the first time that this toilet will eat the poop of a stranger. I am sure that this toilet will also swallow my feces! After all, scat training is my specialty and together with Lady perverformer we have all the power! We tie the balls of our mummified shit-eater to the bed, so he can?t move a single centimeter� Then I sit on his face with my ass and let Lady perverformer pull my latex thong to the side� Now the toilet is allowed to taste a foreign asshole� Lady perverformer enjoys stroking my ass. Her toilet is so excited to soon have foreign shit in his mouth� We take turns sitting on the licking slave tongue! Although the cock of our toilet is already rock-hard, we excite him further and further, so that he will become completely obedient to our assholes� Then it�s time. First our toilet will taste the shit he already knows. Lady perverformer sits over the mouth of her toilet and pushes. I help her to aim at her toilet hole and also rub the shit on her asshole. Our dirty toilet pig will lick her shitty asshole clean now! Lady perverformer licks her toilet?s dick and we alternate with give him handjobs. We want to condition our scat slave to like shit more and more� Then it�s my turn. I push 3 loads of shit into the mouth of our toilet. Whether he wants it or not, our toilet slave must swallow now. Lady perverformer and I remain strict. As soon as he chokes, Lady perverformer sits on his mouth with her dirty ass. The shit must remain inside of his mouth! We stimulate his cock only when he shows

File name:Double Scat Training from 2 Ladies (Part 1) with MissMortelle.mp4
File Size: 1.67 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:23:35

D O W N L O A D:

Double Scat Training from 2 Ladies (Part 1) with MissMortelle.mp4

Double Scat Training from 2 Ladies (Part 2) with MissMortelle

This clip is something very special� I met perverformer in Zurich and got along with them right away. They are in the process of setting up their own fetish video website and we share the unusual passion for dirty games. So we decided to shoot a double toilet training movie together. Before the shooting Lady perverformer and I mummified our toilet slave and covered his face with a leather mask. We both wear black latex and talk about how we will soon train our toilet together to consume our shit. It is the first time that this toilet will eat the poop of a stranger. I am sure that this toilet will also swallow my feces! After all, scat training is my specialty and together with Lady perverformer we have all the power! We tie the balls of our mummified shit-eater to the bed, so he can?t move a single centimeter� Then I sit on his face with my ass and let Lady perverformer pull my latex thong to the side� Now the toilet is allowed to taste a foreign asshole� Lady perverformer enjoys stroking my ass. Her toilet is so excited to soon have foreign shit in his mouth� We take turns sitting on the licking slave tongue! Although the cock of our toilet is already rock-hard, we excite him further and further, so that he will become completely obedient to our assholes� Then it�s time. First our toilet will taste the shit he already knows. Lady perverformer sits over the mouth of her toilet and pushes. I help her to aim at her toilet hole and also rub the shit on her asshole. Our dirty toilet pig will lick her shitty asshole clean now! Lady perverformer licks her toilet?s dick and we alternate with give him handjobs. We want to condition our scat slave to like shit more and more� Then it�s my turn. I push 3 loads of shit into the mouth of our toilet. Whether he wants it or not, our toilet slave must swallow now. Lady perverformer and I remain strict. As soon as he chokes, Lady perverformer sits on his mouth with her dirty ass. The shit must remain inside of his mouth! We stimulate his cock only when he shows us that he enjoys the poop. In this way our mummified shit eater has to go to the bitter end, while we ladies enjoy and have fun.

File name:Double Scat Training from 2 Ladies (Part 2) with MissMortelle.mp4
File Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:22:15

D O W N L O A D:

Double Scat Training from 2 Ladies (Part 2) with MissMortelle.mp4

Olga shit in bed, body in shit with ModelNatalya94

Hello to all our fans. In that video, Olga gave a shit in bed and smeared her body with shit. Olga was lying on the couch completely naked, her hairy pussy stood out on her snow-white body. Olga turned and then chose a pose with her back to the camera and gave the morning shit out. Olga was lying on the couch, and shit came out of the priests, it slid down her buttocks onto the bed. Olga got up and took the shit in her hand, she sniffed it and then she smeared the shit all over her body

File name:Olga shit in bed, body in shit with ModelNatalya94.mp4
File Size: 923 MB
Duration: 00:12:37

D O W N L O A D:

Olga shit in bed, body in shit with ModelNatalya94.mp4

Olga�s naked body is all in shit with ModelNatalya94

In this video, the toilet slave Olga puts on a very dirty toilet show for you to see how much you can love your shit and play with it. Olga raises her ass in a birch position and first shits and pisses on her face and mouth, and then smears shit on her naked body. Olga remains in the birch position, and as soon as her whole body was covered with shit, Olga picks up a kitchen spatula and fucks herself in the ass. Olga fucks her ass with the handle from the shoulder blade, introduces it into herself for almost the entire length and gets great pleasure from it. Then Olga pulls a kitchen spatula out of her ass and inserts a kitchen spatula into her pussy with a wide end and, with the help of masturbation with a kitchen spatula, brings herself to orgasm. Olga had an orgasm, she loves these games and shares it with you in her videos. When Olga has enjoyed herself, she pulls the kitchen spatula out of her pussy and turns to you. She picks up the remains of shit with her hands and smears it on her already dirty body. Then Olga blows you a hot kiss. Enjoy exclusive videos from a real slave and enjoy watching

File name:Olga�s naked body is all in shit with ModelNatalya94.mp4
File Size: 652 MB
Duration: 00:10:13

D O W N L O A D:

Olga�s naked body is all in shit with ModelNatalya94.mp4

Shit on your Dick until you Cum with MissMortelle

Don?t I look sweet in my blue jeans and my white underwear? I am playing cute only to lure you deeper into my dirty-minded fantasies. Yes, jerk for me. I want your dick to be hard for me� Let me take off my blue jeans and my white underwear. Do you like how my sweet asshole looks like? This sweet asshole will now cover your toilet dick in a pile of creamy shit. I will use those innocent white panties to wipe my ass. I will show you the dirty stains on my white underwear and tell you to lick it clean! I break my shit down in front of the camera and show how all of this poop is sticking to my gloves. Now it�s time to rub your dick with my shit and the dirty panties. I am uncovering my boobs for you to become more and more sexually inclined towards poop� Feeling my warm shit all around your dick is everything you need to orgasm. Let me train you! This was a custom for a sub named Eric. Order your own custom video, where I say your name once or multiple times!

File name:Shit on your Dick until you Cum with MissMortelle.mp4
File Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:17:56

D O W N L O A D:

Shit on your Dick until you Cum with MissMortelle.mp4

Big Shit, Panty Masturbation and Wipe with Sophia Sprinkle

This shit was the perfect consistency! Are we getting closer to scat play? Sophia is feeling super turned on and starts to touch herself through her panties and shake her cute ass to get the poop moving! Giving you a great view from behind, she tries to tease her hot load out but it needs to be released at once. After an examination of her hot dump, she sits in front of it and brings herself to near-orgasm with her shitty panties (the job got finished afterward).

File name:Big Shit, Panty Masturbation and Wipe with Sophia Sprinkle.mp4
File Size: 716 MB
Duration: 00:10:46

D O W N L O A D:

Big Shit, Panty Masturbation and Wipe with Sophia Sprinkle.mp4

Confession of a Scat Slave (Interview) with MissMortelle

In this interview I want to hear from my video slave all about his favorite fetish. How long has he had the desire to consume poop? What is his perfect scat fantasy? Has he told his previous partners about his love for dirty play? And what advice would he give to newcomers who haven�t tried the scat fetish yet?

Interview in German.

In diesem Interview mochte ich von meinem Video-Sklaven alles uber seinen Lieblingsfetisch erfahren. Wie lange hat er den schon? Was ist seine perfekte KV-Fantasie? Hat er seinen bisherigen Partnerinnen von seiner Vorliebe furs Dreckige erzahlt? Und was wurde er Neulingen raten, die den Fetisch bisher noch nicht ausprobiert haben?

File name:Confession of a Scat Slave (Interview) with MissMortelle.mp4
File Size: 986 MB
Duration: 00:06:50

D O W N L O A D:

Confession of a Scat Slave (Interview) with MissMortelle.mp4

Scenes of Shit with Goddess Zephy

This LEGENDARY collage of clips features some of my hottest toilet scenes. POV at the beginning--you're my human toilet and I shit right on your face!! Scenes of me taking a HUGE dump right on my cucky slave's face, laughing as it piles on, then continuing his immense humiliation by making smell my shit on a plate while I set up a hot date with my stud and take selfies to send him. The last scene, I drop a cute little poopy on my human toilet's face, then victory pose and mock him for being such a pathetic bottom feeder! This is a hot, erotic, EPIC shit clip you can't miss!

File name:Scenes of Shit with Goddess Zephy.mp4
File Size: 909 MB
Duration: 00:14:22

D O W N L O A D:

Scenes of Shit with Goddess Zephy.mp4

SloMo Shit, Piss and Anal Douche! with VibeWithMolly

Wow this has to be one of my favorite videos I�ve ever made! I record myself taking a massive shit in slow motion the pee in slow mo. Then I douche my ass and film that in slow mo as well! Wow! This is fucking hot� I hope you enjoy watching my holes slowly open and push fun stuff out of them!

File name:SloMo Shit, Piss and Anal Douche! with VibeWithMolly.mp4
File Size: 730 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Duration: 00:06:42

D O W N L O A D:

SloMo Shit, Piss and Anal Douche! with VibeWithMolly.mp4

Taking a Huge Shit on the Loser's Face with Goddess Zephy

I ask dumbass if he's ready for his daily blessing! And squat down, taking a HUGE, steaming, smelly dump on my PATHETIC cucky's loser face!! Proving he's even LOWER than my shit!! he's so fucking pathetic that I notice his pants bulging... he got rock hard from this lowest form of treatment! I pull it out and stroke his 'loser boner,' making him moan and beg for release as I verbally mock him for getting ROCK HARD from being shitted on! How. FUCKING. PITIFUL.Standing over him, I press the heel of my shoe into his throat and tell him that maybe I should just kill him. That's how pathetic he is: life ended beneath a powerful woman's foot, with her stinky shit pile on his face (I got so wet thinking about this!) And he would just lay there and allow this to happen for my pleasure. That's how they'd find his body; heel puncture wound to the throat, face covered by a pile of smelly goddess shit!! I release my high heel from his throat and allow him to live--there's so much more humiliation I want to do still...I grab the camera and film his degradation while verbally mocking: I hear him mumbling about how my shit is his god and he worships it, and how it smells SO good. To add further cruelty, I allow him to rub his hard cock thinking he can release to my excrements...then tell him to stop seconds before he cums! hahaha. Since this lowest form of humiliation turns you on, then you aren't worthy of cuming! I head out to run errands, making him lay there like that until I return!

File name:Taking a Huge Shit on the Loser's Face with Goddess Zephy.mp4
File Size: 470 MB
Duration: 00:07:22

D O W N L O A D:

Taking a Huge Shit on the Loser's Face with Goddess Zephy.mp4

WRECKED and FISTED ASSHOLE with SHIT everywhere! with anittahotcouple

Home alone and what happened? I decided to FIST my dirty ASS and FUCK it with a BIG Shampoo BOTTLE! POOP all over the bathroom floor! What a MESS!

File name:WRECKED and FISTED ASSHOLE with SHIT everywhere! with anittahotcouple.mp4
File Size: 189 MB
Resolution: 608 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:18

D O W N L O A D:

WRECKED and FISTED ASSHOLE with SHIT everywhere! with anittahotcouple.mp4

3 HUGE Shits in 1 Sitting with Sophia Sprinkle

After eating an excess of salad the day before, the tension in her bowels has built up to the point of extreme desperation! Sophia finds herself wearing white panties and thigh-high socks in the shower when the infamous �urge� hits! Moments later, naughty Sophia fills up her panties with super stinky mushy poop�and when we say �fill up�, that isn�t an exaggeration. Once she pulls her panties down, the urge once again hits and she dumps out more soft shit from her divine little asshole. Unbelievably, she still wasn�t fully emptied and continues to unleash farts, sharts and subsequent sweet turds into the toilet until finished.

File name:3 HUGE Shits in 1 Sitting with Sophia Sprinkle.mp4
File Size: 910 MB
Duration: 00:08:34

D O W N L O A D:

3 HUGE Shits in 1 Sitting with Sophia Sprinkle.mp4

Eat That Cake

Last night was Carol�s birthday and of course she didn�t invited Bruna to the fest. Bruna loves chocolat cake and decided to try a little piece while the girls are not seeing. Carol and Natasha saw Bruna in act, with the cake inside her stupid mouth. Now they are angry and will punish the stupid girl giving to her an special cake from their ass

File name:Eat That Cake.mp4
File Size: 2.42 GB
Duration: 00:33:59

D O W N L O A D:

Eat That Cake.mp4

Back