Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

The Receptionist Part №2

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

It seems that Lomp's favorite slave, Sheril, who was a dominatrix before, thought she'd better disappear without a trace. Lomp took his anger out on the otherwise stolid receptionist of the dominatrix studio. Notice: It can be observed that the plastic-covered tip of the cane strikes the boobs a few times. It causes extreme pain and immediate . The model terminates the shooting with the safe word several times and we had to suspend torturing her boobs due to the bad condition of her breasts and severe nipple pain. The breasts turned very colorful by the next day and it is a pity that Pinky didn't agree to showing the photos, probably for vanity reasons.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 608.8 MB

Download The Receptionist Part №2

Bondage, suspension and torture for horny slut part 2

Release Year: 2021

Sexy slavegirl with beautiful body, with naked small boobs and with very hot ass plus man in black t-shirt, with big. Her tied up with chains - handsadn elgs on the floor. Black mask on her head. He spanks her sexy ass. He fucks her mouth. Profesional bondage, domination, spanking, hogtie and torture for horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 11:44
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6238kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, suspension and torture for horny slut part 2

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Fayth whimpers, moans, jiggles, and twitches, as I use my hand and the 2 different straps on her ass. It even sounds like she is laughing at certain times. After a while, I use the thin, but thick, strap on her tits again. I then give her ass more attention, before I pull up a chair and poke at her with a sharp stick. At the end of the clip I lower her to the ground.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 395.7 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ticklish situation She tickles me during a phone call

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RussianFetish
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

Suddenly a phone rings, blonde answers - it's her boss calling! It is very important conversation.Her girlfriend tries to joke on her, she wants to tickle her during a call. She tickles her sides and feet. The blonde can't stand it and laughs. She explains her boss with a laugh that she is sick and she can't work. But why she laughs?!! She would have to get out of this ticklish situation.

Duration: 20:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11678kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ticklish situation She tickles me during a phone call

Nicki Blue - In a Good Way Part One

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture

PD was so infatuated with Nicki Blue and her tight little body last time he saw her that she knew this was going to be a very long day. Her holes are not used to the kind of work out he plans on giving them. She is tight and hardly experienced. He can make her cum easily enough, though. All she needs to do is figure out a way to make him stop.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 324.2 MB

Download Nicki Blue - In a Good Way Part One

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Taylor's Test Part 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Milf , Rope Bondage , Panty Fetish , Groping

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 493.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Taylor's Test Part 1

Tight bondage, suspension and torture for naked slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Beautiful young blonde with sexy body, with small naked tits, with naked little ass adn with wet pussy plus man. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, boobs, pussy, ass and belly on the floor. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass, with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for a very hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4526kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Download Tight bondage, suspension and torture for naked slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Gord COCO Fucks Femcar

Release Year: 2014
Studio: House of Gord
Cast: Femcar
Genres: catsuits, cinch straps, compression, corsets, fucking machines, high heels, hoods, leather, mesh, outdoors, pedestal/figurehead, penetration, punishment, stocks

Gord installs Femcar tightly into the COCO butt box and has a fucking machine surprise hiding inside the box! Features caning, a mesh catsuit with nipple cut outs, strap bondage and a built-in fucking machine.

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2393kbps

File size: 116.9 MB

Download Gord COCO Fucks Femcar

Kacie James, Roxy Mendez - Hogtied on a bed

Cute girlfriends Kacie James and Roxy Mendez wondered what it would be like to be hogtied together! Well, we showed them. for a little bit longer than they expected. Watch them wriggle and jiggle as they struggle around on the bed!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 157.6 MB

Download Kacie James, Roxy Mendez - Hogtied on a bed

Nichole Skye - Home Invasion Hogtie

Genres: BDSM

Nichole finds herself quickly overwhelmed by a man who wrestles her to the floor and quickly binds her wrists behind her back. He then moves on to her elbows, ankles and finally sits her up before he takes a blue pair of panties and shoves them into her mouth sealing them in with a roll of white microfoam tape. With her gag in place the man rolls her over binding the arches of her high heels before pulling them sharply towards her elbows hogtying her and increasing her helplessness. Lots of struggling before the man returns one more time to tell her hes gotten everything of value. Nichole even manages to slip her ankle and high heels but the arm ropes hold fast. She can only hope that she can manage to get out of the house and flag someone down wholl untie her cruel arm ropes.

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4401kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 451.9 MB

Download Nichole Skye - Home Invasion Hogtie

Clothes Disgrace - Isis and Mr. Henderson

Isis walked out of Mr Henderson house dressed like a right proper slut! Mr Henderson is livid, and makes the girl strip nude for a hard, sound strapping and caning to welts on her nude bottom. And when he leaves her to sit in the corner and reflect, the slut decides to masturbate to the thoughts of the punishment she just received.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 136.7 MB

Download Clothes Disgrace - Isis and Mr. Henderson

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Nurse of Merciless Tickle Torture

Studio: ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes

As Dacey came in today for her nursing orientation, I had a rather unexpected golden opportunity to indulge myself in one of my favorite activities, which is long, merciless tickle torture! You see, Dacey wanted to become a nurse despite her fear of needles. But as soon as she saw one up close, she feinted. Can you imagine that?! I was surprised at first, but then my wicked mind quickly saw the opportunity to have some devious fun with poor helpless Dacey. I removed her top and skirt and bound her to my table. I even put a ball gag in her mouth because, even though we were in a secluded room, I didn't want anyone else in the hospital to hear screams and pleading for mercy. I am going to spend some time tickling the daylights out of her!

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 502.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Nurse of Merciless Tickle Torture

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Now hooded, Fayth's ass gets a lot of attention in the form of the wide, thick, leather prison strap. After that I step away and let Fayth hang around for a while and wondering what will come next. She eventually finds out when I pull her in one direction by the thin twine crotchrope digging into her cunt. I then tied her wrists down and towards the opposite direction to a concrete block. I step away and let her get accustomed to her new predicament. All Fayth can do is moan and endure her position and the cruel thin twine. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps

File size: 399.5 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 3

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Vasilisa in black socks Tickle Attack on Reading Girl

She starts to say intelligent words with her sweet voice and I tickled her feet through the socks. Her legs twitch and she smiles. But this is only the beginning.Then I take off the socks and see her soft soles, sexy skin and cute toes - this feet need to be tickled with full power. I torture her feet and Vasilisa laughs through the reading. She is so passionate about reading that she is not distracted by the tickling, so I tickle her more intensively.

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10938kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Vasilisa in black socks Tickle Attack on Reading Girl

Nyssa Nevers - Never Say Nevers Part Two

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture

Nyssa Nevers has told us before that she enjoys the most intense pain and humiliation. It is not hard to see that she was telling the truth. Her arousal is speaks for itself. Her legs are only spread a little bit, but it is enough to give a clear view of her dripping wet pussy. There can be no doubt. Nyssa is a horny young bondage slut and PD, with his special brand of perversion, has got her number.

Duration: 29:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 333.4 MB

Download Nyssa Nevers - Never Say Nevers Part Two

Room Rental Surprise

Vienna is new to the city and is looking to rent a room from Tina. She divulges her loneliness to Tina so Tina ends up exploiting Vienna's "new, fresh start".

Duration: 23:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7845kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Room Rental Surprise

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part1 HD 1080p

Sexy blonde with big boobs, with hot naked ass, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, hogtie, domination, torment and torture for hot slavegirl with beautiful breast in the large basement.

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6036kbps

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part1 HD 1080p

Madison Young - Inverted Sheathed

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Madison Young, Lydia McLane
Genres: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, collars, corsets, gags, inversion, outdoors, punishment, rope bondage, spandex, spanking, suspension

The super cutie spreadeagled and toyed with. Madison is another one of the inverted gals who should have been born as a Bat.
Turn them upside down and the juices start to flow.

Format: real
Duration: 6:48
Video: 640x428, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 44.5 MB

Download Madison Young - Inverted Sheathed

Hannah Claydon - Ropes and boobs

It's Hannah Cladyon! Bound in purple ropes! No need for more text, just watch the picture set and video clip!! Goooo, don't hesitate! Click the green arrows!

Duration: 4:01

File size: 155.1 MB

Download Hannah Claydon - Ropes and boobs

Mia Vallis - Ex Boyfriend Terror

Mia was having a heated phone conversation with her ex about the box of things he still has that she wants back. She wants neutral ground so she ends the call with a stern word and a notice that he better text her an address. She arrives at the location and instantly is concerned about how sketchy it looks. Upon arrival he shows her where her box is and as she heads towards it he ambushes her from behind. Pulling her up against the pole he pulls her wrists behind her back around the pole and ties them tightly. He next secures her extra long legs to make sure she can't use them against him. He takes a huge black ballgag out of his pocket and roughly shoves it into Mia's mouth buckling it tightly behind her head. With her mouth gagged he takes another rope and binds her elbows behind and around the pole. Mia's shirt has come open at this point and he takes a few groping liberties while it is. Mia begins to drool profusely along with trying to slide herself down the pole to res.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3808kbps

File size: 406.3 MB

Download Mia Vallis - Ex Boyfriend Terror

Mia Vallis - Ex Boyfriend Terror

Mia was having a heated phone conversation with her ex about the box of things he still has that she wants back. She wants neutral ground so she ends the call with a stern word and a notice that he better text her an address. She arrives at the location and instantly is concerned about how sketchy it looks. Upon arrival he shows her where her box is and as she heads towards it he ambushes her from behind. Pulling her up against the pole he pulls her wrists behind her back around the pole and ties them tightly. He next secures her extra long legs to make sure she can't use them against him. He takes a huge black ballgag out of his pocket and roughly shoves it into Mia's mouth buckling it tightly behind her head. With her mouth gagged he takes another rope and binds her elbows behind and around the pole. Mia's shirt has come open at this point and he takes a few groping liberties while it is. Mia begins to drool profusely along with trying to slide herself down the pole to res.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3808kbps

File size: 406.3 MB

Download Mia Vallis - Ex Boyfriend Terror

Tera Knightley On The Sybian

Tera Knightley is a kinky girl that loves bondage. She had never been on a Sybian before, and wanted to give it a try. With her hands secured, nipple clamps attached and her ass strapped down onto the machine, it only took a few moments for Tera to have the first of several intense orgasms. After a short break, we added a blindfold and ball gag to enhance her experience. Tera confessed to having more than 20 orgasms, and a whole lot of fun!

Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 200.0 MB

Download Tera Knightley On The Sybian

Tight bondage, torture and domination for naked hot girl

Hot slavegirl with naked tits, with naked big ass, with naked wet shaved pussy and with beautiful naked body plus man in black pants. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the chair. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her naked pussy with black vibrator, Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy model with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3851kbps

Download Tight bondage, torture and domination for naked hot girl

Dentist

Genres: Horror, Hardcore, Anal, Fetish, Fisting

Tooth for a tooth. Nobody likes to visit this dentist. A blonde busty beast sitting at the gates of hell, that is the nurse. It is her who prepares the young female patients for the coming of the nightmarish Dentist. This Monster was created from distilled fear and terror and from the teeth of disobedient whores. The beautiful teenager will experience the thorough care of the Dentist on her own tooth enamel and she won't like it one bit. The brutal nurse will help the Dentist destroy the tight anal of their patient as if she didn't suffer enough already. The chair is empty again. Next!

Duration: 17:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4740kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 615.0 MB

Download Dentist

Roswell Ivory

Roswell Ivory hangs her key on the hand of a clock on the wall behind her then she fastens a red ball gag in her mouth before tying a spreader bar between her ankles with clean new white rope and a knotted crotch rope around herself with more of the same white rope then ties her crotch rope to a weight on the floor via a pulley system supported by the hook of a winch in front of her. Next Roswell fastens and padlocks leather cuffs on to each wrist then places the pads of an EMS unit onto the tops of her legs and switches it on so its inbuilt timer begins to count down until the unit switches on fully and gives her a strong pulsing electrical shock if she doesn't escape in time.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 750.8 MB

Download Roswell Ivory

Torture of Loyalty - Part 1

Studio: Graias

Ethiopia is known by its famous coffee, but indeed there is another pleasurable concept there: Torture of Loyalty. In this African land, to show their loyalty, women let their men to torture them. Moreover, these local women seeks this. In this session, Dr. Lomp and slave girl Mia will demonstrate this rooted tradition in a very real manner. While watching, you will ask yourself, if Ethiopian women really face this much pain, or if Dr. Lomp just lose his control while there is a whip in his hand.

Duration: 29:57
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10541kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Torture of Loyalty - Part 1

StrapOnSquad Marsha May and Kylie Rogue

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Marsha May and Kylie Rogue
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

Fetish Network loves Marsha May! She is sexiest young woman in porn today, especially kink, deepthroat BJs and rough sex. What about lesbian domination? Sybian f"cking machine?

Duration: 22:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download StrapOnSquad Marsha May and Kylie Rogue

Kylie Rogue

She?s also got a banging set of tits that look fantastic all bound up in a nasty rope harness and standing straight up. This scene's got it all: slapping, spanking, orgasm training, toys, a ride on a big gnarly Sybian, Hitachi wands, and savage throat and finger fucking! Rough sex from beginning to end and Kylie takes it all and begs for more.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 101kbps

Download Kylie Rogue

Callisto Naked and Whipped into action

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Callisto
Genres: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, foam bondage, high definition, hoods, latex, leather, outdoors

It seems like this summer I was blessed with powerful, nubile Pony Gals who just wanted to be ndriven hard. The Butt Thruster conversion on the Ledermeister cart just added to the magnificent image of hot gals willing to be beasts of burden.

Duration: 6:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2438kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 115.9 MB

Download Callisto Naked and Whipped into action

Nicole - tightly bed tied

The rather agressive Nicole needs to be tied up very tight, or she will escape! We spread eagled her on the bed with red ropes, and for extra safety we added a belly rope! Good luck, Nicole!

Duration: 4:04

File size: 157.8 MB

Download Nicole - tightly bed tied

Johannie - Tape Tied Booted Babe

Johannie is dressed in tight jeans, a turtleneck sweater, and thigh high boots. She's dressed for a fun casual evening with friends but instead she's been grabbed by a large masked man who has other plans for her. Drug towards a pole in the room her arms are pulled behihnd and quickly taped together. The man pulls more tape from the roll and winds it repeatedly around her body pinning her more to the pole. Shoving a large white cloth into her mouth more silver tape is wound around her head till she's moaning into a large tight gag instead of voicing her displeasure. Moving down her lovely curves the man takes more tape and winds it around her ankles and behind the pole followed by giving her thighs the same treatment. She's horrified when she realizes that he's not done and returns with another roll winding more around her upper body XXXX her to stand with her back up against the pole. After struggling a bit on her own the man returns taking more tape and winding it around her .

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3813kbps

File size: 370.6 MB

Download Johannie - Tape Tied Booted Babe

Clothes Disgrace

Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Isis walked out of Mr Henderson house dressed like a right proper slut! Mr Henderson is livid, and makes the girl strip nude for a hard, sound strapping and caning to welts on her nude bottom. And when he leaves her to sit in the corner and reflect, the slut decides to masturbate to the thoughts of the punishment she just received.

Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 136.7 MB

Download Clothes Disgrace

Cindy Shine - Riding Black pt. 2

It's 2am and someone is prowling around in Cindy Shine's home, wearing night-vision goggles. This mysterious intruder means no harm - they just want to leave a sexy surprise for the horny Czech brunette. On a glass wall at the top of the stairs they have stuck a huge, black, real-look sucker dildo, with a sticky note attached. It reads: "Use me."
At 10am, Cindy leaves her bedroom, dressed in a fishnet top and pantyhose, plus her underwear. She sees the toy jutting out from the glass panel, like it's hovering in mid-air, and her face lights up. Intrigued, she reads the note, then immediately begins to stroke the mock-cock with manicured fingers. Dropping to her knees, she licks it with her pierced tongue, then drools and sucks on it, glancing up at the camera with an expression of pure lust.
Next, she strips topless to expose perfect breasts. Then she stretches and saws the wide mesh of her neon-yellow pantyhose against her shaved pussy, as she straddles the shaft of the mock-cock. A.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4669kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 355.1 MB

Download Cindy Shine - Riding Black pt. 2

Surprising a Friend, Part 2

Brooklyn's first experience being dominated sexually has been going so well that Dane and Sasha decide to keep letting her submit. They have her tied suspended over the bed with her legs spread so Dane can pound her beautiful, tight gash while Sasha clamps her nipples and shoves a very large dildo down her throat to get her ready for Dane to be in her mouth. At the end of the day, Brooklyn is tightly bound with her arms behind her back and he knees together on the bed, free for Dane to maneuver however he pleases. He roughly flips her over to get access to her pussy from behind. When Sasha comes back in the room Dane puts Brooklyn's head in her lap so Sasha can tease and pull on her breasts while Dane tickles, licks and sucks Brooklyn's tiny, perfect toes. Finally, he cums all over her face after she takes his whole cock in her mouth. But Dane isnt quite through, he flips her over one more time to fuck her hard from behind, and he shoots his load all over her lovely sculpted ass. As S.

Duration: 17:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1455kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 191.0 MB

Download Surprising a Friend, Part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Nyash girl foot tickling with playing phone

Young and pretty girl with a modest look is already lies in front of the camera, sexually shows her feet. She's as it were hints that we can tickle her feet. They has very delicious toes and soles. She is stares into her iPhone. I tickle her feet and she smiles sweetly and giggling,cand her cute nose is only emphasizing her cute look. Sweetie girl (nyash in Russian) - so she seemed to me. Nice and modest, she is naturally cute and react perfectly to soft tickling.

Duration: 19:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9915kbps

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Nyash girl foot tickling with playing phone

Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl part 2 HD 1080p

Horny blonde with naked small tits, with naked small ass and with beautiful body plus man in clothes. Her tied up with ropes on the chair. Clothespins on her pussy lips. He fucks her shaved pussy with dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for a sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 29:38
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4336kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl part 2 HD 1080p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Summer's Legs Spread Strappado Part 1

Genres: Bondage , Tan Bodies , Gagging , Rope Bondage , Male Domination

A thick leather posture collar is buckled tightly around Summer's neck as she sits. She is tied at the waist and her wrists are bound behind her back. A rope is tied into her long hair and braided in. A large foam ball is shoved in her mouth and taped in. I continue wrapping tape around her forehead and down her face and under her chin. I then tie a very long spreader bar between her black booted legs. I run my hands over her shiny hosed legs before I pull her tits free of her blouse. I bind them very tightly and then I tie them off to D-rings on her collar.

Duration: 22:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 508.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Summer's Legs Spread Strappado Part 1

Blonde Barbie doll Courtney Taylor gets dominated

Evan Stone is trying to fuck his silicone toy when suddenly it turns into a real life Barbie fuck doll! Courtney Taylor has big tits, blonde hair, and a desire to please. At first she's strapped down and Evan teases her a bit before letting her free to suck his cock. Once he's had his fill of that he fucks her pussy, treating her exactly the same as his lifeless silicone toy and she loves being used. She lets him fuck her at every angle and basically lets him do whatever he likes. Her reward is his hot cum all over her plastic body!

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7595kbps
Audio: 220kbps

Download Blonde Barbie doll Courtney Taylor gets dominated

Cherry Torn tries Forniphilia

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: NakedGord archives, rolling, vetwrap

Cherry starts off her trials as an item of furniture with a simple lava lamp style display. We prove the system works, (apart from the bit where she got medium well cooked by the lights) Next time we will be adding warm oil to complete the effect. Not sure how much 100 gallons of coloured baby oil will cost, but we'll figure a way.

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps

File size: 142.9 MB

Download Cherry Torn tries Forniphilia

Rosie - Frogtied in pink

Sweet young Rosie from the UK wrote us how much she would love to get tied up in bright pink rope! She is so cute, her eyes, her mouth. how could we refuse! This might be the bondage discovery of 2014! Don't miss this set, you will love her!

Duration: 4:23

File size: 170.0 MB

Download Rosie - Frogtied in pink

Back