Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Little Games

When Tina implants it into Vonka's head that though their new roomie Cadence may be a domme professionally, she's just a submissive waiting to be put in her place. Vonka dominates and fucks Cadence, proving Tina's assumptions. Tina then embarrasses Cadence about being worked over by a softy like Vonka so Cadence takes her turn to show Vonka who the boss is. But Cadence's fun is interrupted when the real dominant rolls into the room and puts both women in their proper place.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Little Games

Clean That Sub - Dominatrix Uses Anal Plug On Lesbian Babe

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

It's time to clean that sub! Domina Mea Melone can't wait to drag her young submissive girlfriend Stella Cox into the bathroom. The stunning domina wears a black latex mini dress and some black high heels while walking Stella on a leash all around the bathroom. Stella's mouth is crammed with a gag-ball and she's handcuffed. Her strict lesbian girlfriend makes her sit in the bathtub, so she can hose that dirty little thing. The young babe from Italy turns around and gets her anus stuffed with an anal plug after making her ass gape. Mea gives that young teen some educational spanking and before putting a strap-on dildo around her hips.

Duration: 25:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Clean That Sub - Dominatrix Uses Anal Plug On Lesbian Babe

The Maid Part 1

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Graias

Adel notices the part of the contract for physical punishment, but she has no choice. It will be difficult for her to learn.

Duration: 23:57
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9740kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Maid Part 1

Mina K - Mina In The Chair

Release Year: 2020

Our models aren't here for the money, they're extraordinary women that are here for the experience we offer. The welts and bruises that come from our spanking, whipping, paddling and other torments are all real, as our the tears and screams they draw from our Paintoys.

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 375.4 MB

Download Mina K - Mina In The Chair

The Auction and Chastity Prison

Genres: BDSM

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay in posting new galleries. I'm going back through the archives and prepping old content that was removed from the site last year when the server ran out of disk space. We are on a new server now with tons of space, so I'm finding the removed content and posting it again. Once the site is back up to date I'll post new content. There will be well over 600 galleries by the time I'm finished. Stay with me!

Duration: 1:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8820kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

Download The Auction and Chastity Prison

Not an easy life

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Dolly
Genres: milking machine, bondage

HuCow life is definitely not easy. Getting milked regularly is painful in the beginning, and some girls are very sensitive. Dolly thinks she is ready for self milking, but she was probably taking it too lightly. Self milking on the red cow milker is very hard, especially after a while, and Dolly soon tried pulling on the cups. She did not place them very well either (the cups should be really centered on the nipple), so that did not help. We had to handcuff her again to finish the milking session. Dolly is definitely not ready yet to get milked without restraints!

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14721kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 893.7 MB

Download Not an easy life

Bare Bottom School Paddling - Chrissy Marie

Chrissy Marie stands naked and vulnerable, shivering under the gaze of her cruel principal. Determined to teach her a lesson, the big school paddle is his last resort. The drilled would collides with her swollen cheeks. She cries in agony, cleaning and dancing to avoid the pain. her to spread her legs, the ruler is brought down on her punished bottom and thighs. The principal's paddle finishes her lesson she sobbing has her make it exposed bottom is thoroughly bruised and blistered.

Duration: 10:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3897kbps

File size: 320.9 MB

Download Bare Bottom School Paddling - Chrissy Marie

Belle Davis and Serene Isley - Gagged Together and Chair Tied

A man drags me in the weird room where he has rope and something with some straps on it laying on the chair. He starts to tie me up and I try to convince him that he can find some people that are into this kind of thing but he says that that wouldn't be nearly as much fun. After he ties my elbows and wrists, he shoves a huge plug in my mouth, wedging it back between my teeth. He straps it in tight, but it isn't going anywhere, it stretches my mouth out until my jaw aches. There are straps on the other side and I worry about what the future holds.

Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4392kbps

File size: 542.2 MB

Download Belle Davis and Serene Isley - Gagged Together and Chair Tied

Dominate Sex With Hot Mena Li

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mena Li
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

Cute slave Mena Li really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dominate Sex With Hot Mena Li

Melissa Kisska Anal Queen

Cast: Melissa Kisska
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, All Sex, Blowjob

Melissa Kisska is cumming without a care in the world in a matter of minutes. She wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 28:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Melissa Kisska Anal Queen

HD Bdsm Sex Videos 4 Positions and 2 Gags For Lexy Mae pt 2

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Big Butts , Gagging , All Natural

Lexi's captor removes her gag. He then unties her wrists and reties them once again. This time they are tied crossed. He creates a chest harness, accentuating her tits. He then attempts to gag Lexy with two shop rags, but ends up just using one. He makes sure it stays there by wrapping her head with clear tape. He then removes the spreader bar and puts Lexi on the dirty floor. He ties her ankles crossed and then he ties her elbows. Lexy is then Hogtied and left of the floor. I included some behind the scenes footage and I also added a deleted scene of lexy in a little breast bondage.

Duration: 26:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 606.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos 4 Positions and 2 Gags For Lexy Mae pt 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tickling Competitions

Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

The two girls want to go jogging and make a bet. One girl thinks that she can run more kilometres than the other, but after their run they notice that they both ran the same number of kilometres. Because of that they decide that it's unfair to punish only one and so decide on punishing each other with tickling.

Duration: 22:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12655kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tickling Competitions

Straitjacket Fun

This is a cute and short video from the archives. It features Tony Orlando and his girlfriend, both secured in the same straitjacket. Yep! It's a large straitjacket we borrowed from our German friend ModeNarr. He's a big guy, and Tony and his girlfriend are pretty skinny, so both of them fit in the jacket perfectly. Hilarious! The straitjacket was custom made by Max at Maxcita in Canada. I'm going to send him this video.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:57
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 74.7 MB

Download Straitjacket Fun

Shauna - Cowboys and Indians With the Babysitter

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Shauna was trying to get her charges to go take a nap but they are being resistant to her suggestions. They instead provide the notion that they should play one more game before they go take a nap. She's obviously tired of them trying to gain ground on her but they're persistent and agree to play a good game of cowboys and Indians before they go to XXXX. Flashing back in on Shauna they've secured her tightly in a boxtie and ankle tie with some rope. Shauna realizes that her charges are a bit better with the rope than she initially thought and realizes quickly she's going to have to rely on them to let her go. She starts trying to talk to them and convince them to let her go but they aren't having it and soon run off to play some games of their own while their babysitter struggles with the bondage they've placed her in. she tries to level some threatening words at how much trouble they're going to be in when she gets out but quickly realizes her error when they don't let her go a.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3856kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 424.7 MB

Download Shauna - Cowboys and Indians With the Babysitter

Donna's belting

Donna arrived in Amsterdam 2 days ago!! Even though she had visited Holland before (and met us to get measured), she was so nervous you will not believe it!
But there was no time to waste on long conversations, we wanted to get her into her belt as soon as possible, to make her fulfill her end of the deal for the maximum amount of time. We took her to the apartment she can stay in for 1 month, sat her down and told her to open the box that was waiting for her.

Duration: 8:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 247.4 MB

Download Donna's belting

Catherine Moore - Damsel Head Wrap

David's found a sexy young woman to torment for the evening. He drags the brunette over to a corner of the room, leaning her against a black shelf while he binds her wrists behind her back. She whimpers as the ropes start biting into her skin. David tries to reassure her to do as she's told and she'll be fine. He pulls out a cloth and stands behind her ready to stuff her mouth with the big cloth. He forces it in and wraps her head with dark green vetwrap. He moves on to tie her elbows, pulling them close together behind her. He continues to add rope, this time to her ankles.

Duration: 11:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

File size: 433.8 MB

Download Catherine Moore - Damsel Head Wrap

Jenna Holloway - She Needs to Disappear Fast!

Jenna shows up at a very sketchy place because she's been referred to here to obtain some documents she needs. After inviting her in he has her follow him downstairs where he has a little surprise in store for her that don't include documents. After having her walk over to the weird area of the room where apparently he's got a gyno table and some BDSM furniture. He plays the role of document creator right up till he has to force her over the table and starts by binding her elbows together behind her back. Her wrists follow suit and he shoves a cloth into her mouth winding microfoam tape around her head to seal the gag in. With the gag and arm bondage in place he ties a rope leash around her neck above her exposed and ample bosom. He binds the leash off to his table and with a few gropes he heads off to prepare a few things leaving Jenna to struggle against her bonds. Upon his return he has her to get up onto the table and starts binding her ankles together. He takes her breasts out ov.

Duration: 16:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 623.8 MB

Download Jenna Holloway - She Needs to Disappear Fast!

Tight bondage, domination and torture for very horny bitch

Horny girl in black clothes, in pink panties with shaved pussy, with beautiful body and with hot ass plus sexy mistress in black dress, with big boobs and with big ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with scotch - hands, legs, tits and belly on the chairGag in her mouth. She fucks her wet pussy and mouth, with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy slavegirl with naked ass in the large room.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6601kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for very horny bitch

Surprise Me

Tina is about to have a relaxing Friday evening at home but it's interrupted and ruined by an intruder...or is it?

Duration: 28:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7736kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Surprise Me

Nikki's Impact part 1 The Whip Chamber

In the spanking world, Nikki Rouge is a pretty big deal... or at least her ass is... She's a local LA fetish model and she is well known for taking very sincere impact scenes... We were all too pleased to book her for the Whip Chamber... Feenix is the first Dom to play with Nikki on this day and he begins with a hand spanking... then moves on to a leather strap... the marks on Nikki's fair ass grow... then it's legs spread and tied by the pony tails... canes on the feet keep her toes wiggling... and what could be more adorable than flogging the pussy of a redhead with pony tails until she's screaming... only at the Whip Chamber.

Duration: 25:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 281.4 MB

Download Nikki's Impact part 1 The Whip Chamber

Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Terra's arms are bound with rope, before she is roughly manhandled, groped, and then gagged with a large shop rag and tape. I then continue binding her. I eventually take out the gag and hogtie her on a table.

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 527.9 MB

Download Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2

Jbroper From 2016 - May 30, 2020 Part 3

I dont know about you, but I love an adventure. I love bondage adventures. I love tying up ladies in all sorts of sexy clothes and fantasy costumes. And those are the types of images that I want to share with you. We love ... creating fantasies !!

Video: 1276x718

Total size: 289.3 MB in 1 files.

Download Jbroper From 2016 - May 30, 2020 Part 3

Alice In Jail

This short and wacky video was filmed at MedicalToys when a number of us we were there for a NewYears party in 2009. I forgot we even filmed this video. The video features Nurse Mary of MedicalToys, Martin of RigidCuff, and our friend Alice. Martin had just moved from Germany to the US, and while he was waiting to marry his sweetheart we built this heavy steel cage in her garage.

Duration: 4:04
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1473kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 43.6 MB

Download Alice In Jail

Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 2

When I'm done, she goes on the floor. I gag her with a rag and put several strips of duct tape over her mouth. I usually like to wrap the tape around her head, but the customer did not want that. I tell her to start and Alexis struggles for the next 10 minutes trying to escape. She seems to make a lot of progress within the first minute or so, from the cotton rope stretching, but that's it. By the end of the 10 minutes, she has not really made anymore progress, and Alexis is drenched in sweat. The gag held, but the tape has separated a bit from the sweat. I ask her if she wants to give up, but she says "mmmm... hmmm", as she shakes her head no. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 256.4 MB

Download Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 2

Problem Employee, Part 2

Cameron probably thought this was just another idle threat by her supervisor. A little more extreme than usual, but idle nonetheless. She's been shaking her ass and getting away with whatever she wants for so long now...Her eyes grow wide however when he rolls her over on her back and buries a vibe in her pussy. Her passive aggressive behavior shall no longer be tolerated and this will be her last chance.

Duration: 8:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 97.3 MB

Download Problem Employee, Part 2

Ayla Aysel: The Night is Still Young

Ayla is grabbed by an unknown man and forced across the room. Her arms are tightly bound behind her back and she is forced to the ground where her ankles are bound. Next, her mouth is packed full of cloth and microfoam tape is wrapped tightly around her head. She struggles to get away from the intruder but makes no advances in being able to free herself. He binds her elbows together and then hogties her while he takes surveillance of the other rooms. Alya struggles against her bonds as the man ransacks her house. Hopefully one of her friends will notice she's missing and will come to check on her instead of partying the night away.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6315kbps

File size: 550.5 MB

Download Ayla Aysel: The Night is Still Young

Summer Peters - Bound And Trying To Find A Way Out

Summer has been grabbed by a masked man who forces her over to a couch where he jacks her arms high behind her back and binds first her elbows, then her wrists together behind her back despite her protests. With her arms secure he shoves a large white cloth into her mouth and taking a roll of silver tape presses it to her face winding it tightly around her head sealing the packing tightly into her mouth. Summer is then forced down onto the couch where her ankles are bound with a high heel stirrup to holding her shoes onto her feet. Her breasts are then groped and taken out of her shirt and bra before the man takes another rope and adds to her predicament with a forearm rope. With a parting grope he heads off leaving her bound and gagged on the couch. Summer struggles off the couch and finds herself at a staircase she heads down desperate to find an exit she can use. Crawling across the dirty basement floor she finds herself in a dank basement where she works her way towards a door at .

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 596.5 MB

Download Summer Peters - Bound And Trying To Find A Way Out

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 1

Ashley definitely needs discipline... probably more so than anyone I know, and today she will receive it in the form of tit torture. Her huge natural tits are just begging for bondage, clamps, and whippings. I make her wait for a while in the dark. She waits neckroped, wrists tied, and ring gagged. When I'm ready I arrive and turn on the lights. I start by manhandling, groping, and slapping her tits. I grab a bundle of rope and tightly tie a thick band of rope around her waist. I lift her skirt to find her not wearing any panties. I use a thicker rope and pull it tight between her legs. I snip away the fabric of her blouse exposing her nipples. I put some small but strong binder clips on her tits to get things started. I am continuously slapping and squeezing her tits. I slap her inner thighs and order her to spread her legs. I place several rubber bands on her tits before I add the beginnings of a wire bra. I manhandle her again, turning her and slapping her ass, using her tits as a .

Duration: 19:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 440.8 MB

Download Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 1

Torture of Loyalty - Part 1

Studio: Graias
Cast: Mia
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation

Ethiopia is known by its famous coffee, but indeed there is another pleasurable concept there: Torture of Loyalty. In this African land, to show their loyalty, women let their men to torture them. Moreover, these local women seeks this. In this session, Dr. Lomp and slave girl Mia will demonstrate this rooted tradition in a very real manner. While watching, you will ask yourself, if Ethiopian women really face this much pain, or if Dr. Lomp just lose his control while there is a whip in his hand.

Duration: 29:57
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10541kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Torture of Loyalty - Part 1

Marina Angel Sexual Disgrace Limiotless Pussybilities

Release Year: 2016
Studio: SexualDisgrace

Teen sex slave Marina Angel is a world-class submissive, and if this scene is any indication of what level of depravity Marina will someday achieve, her future as a famous Bdsm babe is secure! With her little hardbody shackled and her wrists and ankles bound together, her nipples are pumped up while Mistress Esmi and Master Bruno take turns flogging her sweet pink pussy with different whips, but this is just the appetizer! Next, her cunt is lubed and fingerfucked hard by Esmi and Bruno while he also whips her tits at the same time. A clothespin zipper is applied to her beef curtains and then she is fucked to submission by Bruno while Esmi humps her face. Bruno shocks Marina's pussy with a cattle prod while Esmi counts down Marina's orgasm. Marina deepthroats him and then he gives her pussy another pounding in missionary, reverse cowgirl and spoon positions. Bruno blows a huge load on to Marina's face and Esmi scoops it up and stuffs it into Marina's mouth until she swallows every drop.

Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Marina Angel Sexual Disgrace Limiotless Pussybilities

Nikky Dream And Kayla Green

Kayla pulls out an enormous black plastic cock and crams Nikky's sassy mouth with it, then insets one end into her shaved twat and the other end into her tight pink butthole! Nikky receives her submissive lesson by having her fuckholes double penetrated.

Duration: 26:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Nikky Dream And Kayla Green

Ferely Loves Fetish Relax

Cast: Ferely
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

A bitch named Ferely was immobilized with ropes and a gas mask so that she knew all the hardships. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 6:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 238.7 MB

Download Ferely Loves Fetish Relax

Cage Bondage

The second video features our local friend in a Mr. S tight-fitting hood, straitjacket and unique leg binder which I got from a leather store in the Village in New York years ago. All in all, this video and the one above use leather and metal as the main components. My first interests in bondage were all about leather and metal since that was mainly featured and sold in the Centurians catalog mentioned above. I acquired a fetish for rubber and heavy rubber much later. If you are interested in seeing the various Centurians magazines and catalogs, do a google image search for 'Centurains bondage catalogs'. Your mind will be blown by how many kinky magazines they published in the 70's. As a young teenager my bondage fantasies were inspired by their magazines.
After we have our subject secured in the leather hood, straitjacket and leg binder, we slide him into a super-heavy steel cage and continue to restrain him with heavy leather straps (which are also from Mr. S). Once a giant padloc.

Duration: 2:27
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 55.5 MB

Download Cage Bondage

Madalynn - Hogtied on the Pier

Madalynn was taking a stroll one day on her lunch break when she suddenly realized that there was a man following her down the pathway beside the pond. She decided that since it was a public park to just not worry about it and she continued down to her favorite reflection point at the end of a pier. The man followed her down there and started making small talk much to Madalynn's dismay. Before she knew it he was on top of her and grabbing rope from a bag he'd been concealing behind his back. Quickly the man wrestled her arms together behind her back and took a white rope wrapping it tightly around them and cinching it off. Another rope quickly follows encircling her wrists and finishing off her arm bondage. Madalynn's high heel booted feet are next and end up quickly roped together despite her kicking and bucking trying to free herself. Finally her mouth is stuffed with a large blue cloth and white microfoam is roughly pulled around her head sealing it tightly in her mouth and .

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4407kbps

File size: 390.8 MB

Download Madalynn - Hogtied on the Pier

When Wenona Wails part 3

I'm usually not short on words, but after previewing this weeks update, I simply find myself in awe. Rather than spoil the surprise for you all, I think it would be best to let it unfold before your eyes without any preconceived notions of what is to come. Because anything I did type, surely would not do these scenes their due justice...With that said, this week we give to you Wenona, the lovely and eager, brunette Bondage Queen who is run through the ringer by Damon, who leaves no stone unturned. From ass hooks, to vicious canings and explosive orgasms, and yes.even a bucket of bolts, all the bases have been covered here in meticulous and dark detail. Let me be the first to say that the man who finds this woman in his grasp, must count himself lucky indeed.

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 100.0 MB

Download When Wenona Wails part 3

Shy And Curious Hisztiss Debut - Part 2

Dr Lomp loves to play with slave girls, as a cat enjoys a mouse. Before the shooting, in a private room, he has interrogated Hisztis about her sexual life, and now it is time to use the data he has got in a game. He will test if Nitta and Hisztis are really close friends. He will ask Nitta to give true answers about his Hisztis private life, and if she fails, her close friend Hisztis will be punished harshly on her back. Poor victim Hisztis has got nothing to do in her hand, except waiting silently and pleadingly looking into Nitta's eyes for the right answers. This game is to be a real torment for desperate slave Hisztis, in physical and also in mental manner. Now it's time to watch this lovely scene and see how Hisztis struggles under bull whipping.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10573kbps

File size: 870.3 MB

Download Shy And Curious Hisztiss Debut - Part 2

Stacey & Serene Isley - Security Guared Secures Her Prize

Serene forces Stacey into the room through the side door and cuffs her hands in front of her and to a winch she quickly winds up. Stacey asks her why she's doing this to her and Serene tells her she just needs answers. Serene takes rope and binds Stacey's ankles first before moving on to stuffing her mouth and microfoam wrapping her head to gag her. Serene unhooks her cuffs next before freeing Stacey's wrists for the briefest of moments before pulling her arms behind her and binding her elbows then her wrists tightly behind her. A body cinch is added next as Stacey pleads with Serene to have mercy on her through her tight gag. Serene answers with a tight crotch rope she reattaches to the winch and winds upwards towards the ceiling pulling Stacey cruelly up on her toes. Serene then goes to work binding her legs first on the upper thigh then above her knee and finally below. Serene yanks on Stacey's crotch rope winding the winch ever more upwards taunting her before stepping back to tak.

Duration: 17:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

File size: 642.4 MB

Download Stacey & Serene Isley - Security Guared Secures Her Prize

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Monica seems relieved to be sitting and even more so when I remove the mouth stretching red ball gag. Soon I remove her hood. Her wrists are untied and retied behind her back. The nipple clamps are also removed. A thick posture collar is strapped around her neck. I then tie up her right tit and then I tie it off to a ring on her collar. After a few failures, I manage to get Monica's left tit tied in the same manner. Monica get's worried that I'll get angry at her tit for not cooperating, but I don't get angry. I cleave gag her next and then I take a little time to play with and slap her bound tits as Monica moans through her gag. I clamp her septum next... this will come in handy soon. Her elbows are bound next, along with a very simple chest harness. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 427.6 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 2

Back