Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

She Thought the Bondage Was Fake, She Was Wrong - Part 1

After looking at previews of my work Erynn decided she wanted to give it a try. The clip starts with me leading her in by her hair. She is in distress from the 1st second. I have her put her arms behind her back and she eagerly complies. After I have her arms somewhat secure, I attach the rope around her neck overhead. I continue binding her upper body, occasionally stopping to grope her and smack her ass. Erynn is obviously very sensitive, as I have never seen anyone react so violently to being bound, lol. I add a tight crotchrope and proceed to bind her thighs in multiple places.Erynn grimaces in pain with every little pinch. I should mention that she has never worn heels before, let alone heels as high as the ones SHE picked out. She thought they looked "cool", but she was soon regretting her decision. After her thighs are tightly bound, I turn her around and grab and smack her ass a few more times. I finally remove the neck rope and sit her in a chair. By this point she can barely.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 567.7 MB

Download She Thought the Bondage Was Fake, She Was Wrong - Part 1

RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey is completely destroyed by brutal anal

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore, All Sex

We had put this bitch in a box while we set up the final position to give her a second to compose herself, as she is so destroyed that she is babbling. It didn't help her with the composure. She is practically drooling on herself.

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey is completely destroyed by brutal anal

BoundLife - Flexibility training [bl646]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

I can do elbow bondage, but sometimes not for very long. I would like to be able to do really long elbow bondage positions for Sir, and we are training my flexibility (shoulders, arms) to be better and better. This vetwrap stuff is the best if you want to train your elbow bondage, it is comfortable and it doesn't cut off circulation. My elbows are wrapped all the way together, and I am really helpless! This was so much fun!!

Duration: 3:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14588kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

Download BoundLife - Flexibility training [bl646]

Ready to Play part 3

Phoenix comes to us with much experience in professional BDSM as well as an interest in the BDSM lifestyle...and after seeing her long and lean body in the flesh, I was ready to dig in...Someone with a sincere affinity for BDSM play should be ready to acknowledge all sorts of protocol...Mine is very simple...Do what I say, when I say it and if you cannot, you better have a fully justified reason ready to go...I was happy to see Pheonix respond to all my declarations and doctrines as I whip her spread body before I bind her...that pleased feeling lasted the rest of our session...playing with Pheonix is very easy...She takes very difficult rigs with a smile and she happily emotes every range of her submissive pyche'...from the calm solitude of someone who loves to be bound, to the frenzied feelings of dealing with total discomfort and anxious situations...and Phoenix cums hard...and her orgasms seem to go on forever...a very fitting reward for someone who gives so much of herself as a b.

Duration: 6:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 70.4 MB

Download Ready to Play part 3

Controlling Kylie part 2

18 year old Kylie Quinn is a very recent midwest transplant...She still has the lingering innocence that such a young woman should possess, or, at the very least, it seems so...It's in her eyes and smile...She turns out to be quite a kinky woman...Her pussy is flowing all over her inner thighs by the time I get my hands on her...Being such a newbie to rough treatment, I take it easy on her in the punishments I offer, but I lay on the objectivity extra thick...The more I bind her, the more I control her, her pussy just flows with excitement...The magic wand sends her over the edge.

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 94.3 MB

Download Controlling Kylie part 2

Karlie Montana - DSO Yeah!

Karlie is rendered into deviant sexual object perfection, then strapped very tightly. She might be gimped, but she never gives in - struggling to the last. It is all for naught. The leather squeaks, but does not yield, and with her elbows welded together, there is nothing she can do but wriggle

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4769kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 489.4 MB

Download Karlie Montana - DSO Yeah!

Pandora Paramour - WrappedInBondage

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Pandora Paramour, the lovely lady in charge of WrappedInBondage, wanted to share this fun video with us! Pandora writes, "...here I am in one of my favorite dresses, well at least at the start of the video it is on me, a bit later it is pulled up and down exposing me in my struggles."

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3185kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 270.5 MB

Download Pandora Paramour - WrappedInBondage

Serene - Bitch Tied Tight

David starts off by slamming into a wall face first, holding me tightly behind my neck to guide me. I hit the wall hard, demanding that the asshole let me the fuck go! He casually pulls out some rope from his pocket and binds my wrist together behind my back. When I try to kick at him, he jerks my arm upwards causing me to cry out in pain. He spins me around and places his hand on my throat with such that I can't swallow. I try to kick at him again and he catches my leg, holding it in the air me to pivot on a single high heel.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4387kbps

File size: 678.1 MB

Download Serene - Bitch Tied Tight

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

Download Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

X Marks the Spot - Safira Angel

It all started with her interrogation a few weeks back, the way he destroyed her. But it's always about more than just torment, isn't it? He can't stop thinking about her. In the underworld of his mind, he searches for the perfect machine, a symbiosis of metal, gears, and female flesh.
The machine is pristine, sleek, diabolical - highly crafted for its purpose. Some machines are intended to terrorize by their appearance. Not this one. It insures accessibility.
Like certain species of spiders, the limbs are kept in line with the body. That's how it is when he straps down her ankles, neck, and wrists. She's made faceless by rubber a blindfold that smears out her eyes and cheeks. The rubber gag obliterates her mouth. He spreads the arms and legs click, click, click. Using an electric drill, he increases the tension on her limbs, pulling them painfully tight. In the same inexorable, mechanical fashion, he tightens the collar at her neck. She emits a strangled gurgle. In the war between .

Format: real
Duration: 25:52
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 83.8 MB

Download X Marks the Spot - Safira Angel

The Whip the Heart Wants - Blossom

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Blossom just had the time of her life over with London River, one of the toughest handlers on our staff. Just about any other model we could have brought on would have been balling their eyes out by the end of a full feed with London, but not Blossom. There is nothing in the world she loves more than the feeling of being beaten and humiliated and pushed to her absolute limits.
Now it's O.T.'s turn to have a crack at her. He has Blossom down on her knees, held in place by a metal collar and shackles around her ankles. Her body is completely exposed and vulnerable and O.T. is ready to take full advantage. He locks a chain through the gauges in her ears and runs it through her mouth as a gag. Then he takes his time covering her entire body in binder clips. He pins them to her eyebrows and her ears.
Next he straps her down to the floor, her arms and legs splayed out spread eagle. Then he positions the fucking machine between her legs, but instead of a dildo attached, it's a hitachi. A.

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Whip the Heart Wants - Blossom

Mia Vallis - Pain & Pleasure with the Sexologist

Lounging on my couch in a white satin button-up blouse, tight fitting purple pencil skirt, nude pantyhose, and staggering high heels, Mia starts by asking me not to judge her. After reassuring her that she can tell me anything and it wont leave this room, she starts to open up and tell me about her dreams. Mia is dressed in skin tight charcoal disco pants that hug every curve of her shapely legs and ass. A man walks up to her and without a word tightens a leather collar around her neck and that surprisingly, she really liked having it on. She goes on to explain that the man adds straps to her arms welding her elbows and wrists together, forcing her chest out. He adds a leather gag in her mouth, strapping it in place as she moans.

Duration: 22:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 825.9 MB

Download Mia Vallis - Pain & Pleasure with the Sexologist

BoundLife - Nipple clamps training self cuffing [bl644]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

I can not deal with nipple clamps, and I am jealous of girls who can. My nipples are far more sensitive than other girls' nipples and these clover clamps hurt me so much! Sir wants me to train more with clamps, but I will take them off as soon as I can because it is just too much. Yesterday, Sir told me to nipple clamp myself and then cuff my hands above my head so I wouldn't be able to take them off! It was horrible, but I did it!

Duration: 4:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14588kbps

File size: 471.8 MB

Download BoundLife - Nipple clamps training self cuffing [bl644]

Pling at BoundCon Austria

This year, BoundCon was held for the first time in Austria. Of course, I had to be there! I even had my own booth! Just like at this year's BoundCon Munich, I took a model with me to show some chastity and metal gear to the public. Who better than the lovely Pling from Sweden, who actually owns her own perfectly sized chastity belt and chastity bra (saves me from having to take those to the convention)!
While it wasn't a very busy convention (it was the first time in Austria, and it definitely needs to grow), the trip was very succesful! I got to meet a few of you again (hi), and we got plenty of attention at the booth, especially when I locked Pling in some of the heavier metal contraptions. Whenever Pling wasn't at my booth, she was walking around, always in her full chastity outfit and collar, looking at things to buy. She just can not stay away from the cuffs, collars, whips, and shoes!! She really does have a big shoe fetish!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 247.3 MB

Download Pling at BoundCon Austria

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sole up Tickling & Forced Orgasm

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Tickling-Submission
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

Naked Zuzy is bound on the device the knight, ready for her first ticklish orgasm! Come and enjoy her ticklish fight with sole up.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12222kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 796.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sole up Tickling & Forced Orgasm

What now, Master?

Lance Hart is going to do things to Sadie Holmes' cute butt, and she's ready to take it. Covered in melted wax, she is about to count her delightful painful blessings!

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4268kbps

File size: 363.3 MB

Download What now, Master?

Kobe Lee - Trapped in Lust

The ever lovely Kobe Lee is right where she wants to be tied, helpless and wanting of some attention. She offers her captor tempting views of her stockiinged legs and feet, and her efforts succeed in adding more ropes to her bondage. Now barely able to move, the vibrator enters the picture

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 524.2 MB

Download Kobe Lee - Trapped in Lust

Bondage, domination and torture for very horny blonde part2 Full HD 1080p

Beautiful model with naked boobs, with sexy body and with naked wet pussy plus man in black t-shirt.Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in their mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her shaved pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, strappado, domination and torture for two horny girl with naked sexy tits in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 19:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4481kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, domination and torture for very horny blonde part2 Full HD 1080p

Serene - Predator Nabs Prey

Serene is concerned she's being followed, she calls for help and describes the man who's been following her a bit and asks for the police to send someone over. Hanging up the phone she closes her blinds before heading to relax on her sofa. Serene is dressed in jeans a tight top and some super sky high wedges when suddenly a man enters the room and grabs her pulling her to the ground and diving on top of her. Grabbing and securing her wrists behind her back the man winds rope around her wrists beginning her helplessness. Moving on he grabs some rope and binds her wedge heeled ankles together. Standing up the man grabs Serene's pony tail and uses it to hold onto her while he stuffs a huge red cloth into her mouth. Grabbing some microfoam tape he cleave gags her with it widening her eyes as the tape shoves the large packing ever further back into her throat. She bucks at him a bit when he goes to move her and he shoves her roughly to the floor before grabbing another piece of rope and bi.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3807kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 483.5 MB

Download Serene - Predator Nabs Prey

Bondage, domination and torture for two hot bitches part 3

Horny bitches with with naked sexy bodies and naked shaved pussies plus man in black clothes, with small cock. Their with up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. He spsnka their. He fucks their with black dildo and big vibrator. Professional bondage, predicament, domination and torture for two beautiful girls with naked boobs in the large house.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4924kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Bondage, domination and torture for two hot bitches part 3

Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... dia is on her knees ballgagged, drooling, and tit tied. She's left for a few minutes. Dr. Cupcakes returns and removes her ball gag, but promptly replaces it with a huge sponge. Clear tape seals it in tightly. He puts her on her side and leaves her to struggle with her new gag. He finally returns with some thin twine. He ties all the toes on her right foot with it. He the puts dia on her stomach and tightly hogties her. He ties her head back using the rope he tied in her hair earlier. He leaves again, but not for long. He returns with a wooden spoon... now why in the world would he have such a thing. Ahh, he uses it to smack poor dia's bare feet... Over and over again. Always experimenting, the Good Doctor notes the difference as he slaps her toe tied foot and the foot he left free. dia screams and sobs in agony through her gag. He rolls her on her side and gropes her bound tits some more. He unbuttons her Daisy Dukes and pulls her white panties .

Duration: 28:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 628.5 MB

Download Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 3

Former Collegian Gymnast gets roughly fucked

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Wenona, Matt Williams

Welcome Wenona back to the pagers of Sexually Broken. This former Collegian Gymnast is flexible, strong and is packing a set of 12 pack abs. Sexually Broken is also the only place on the net where you can find Wenona bound and getting real cock.
Wenona is completely helpless, bound with leather and wooden poles trapping her to the bed in the perfect "fuck me" position. Her tight pussy is humiliatingly exposed. Her huge nipples feel the abuse of tight wooden clamps and her tongue is trapped in a Japanese wooden trap.
This is her first boy/girl bondage day. She has been a bondage model since 1999, but today is the first time she takes real cock while bound. The hard cock teases her pussy at first, but then drives home hard, causing Wenona to cum and cum quickly. We fuck her hard and deep, punishing her cervix and causing Wenona to moan like a common whore while the cock destroys her pussy.
The poles are removed and we manhandle her around so her head is upside down off the bed. The c.

Duration: 22:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Former Collegian Gymnast gets roughly fucked

Nipple clamps and mouth spreader for Pling

Bondage loving girl Pling returns with her incredibly long hair in a nice braid, ready for anything. She wants to try the RigidStock, yes, she really asked for it! Well, we are very happy to lock her in this device, and a heavy custom made chastity belt as a little added bonus. We then chain the RigidStock to the ceiling so Pling won't go anywhere, and we are free to add some more stuff that she did not anticipate. She can handle anything, so there's no reason why we should not spread her mouth wide open with a dental gag and clamp her sensitive nipples! Pling is surprised, but her moaning and drooling probably means that she is enjoying it. we think

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 155.4 MB

Download Nipple clamps and mouth spreader for Pling

Massage

Misha was still a bit uncertain and 'belt-shocked', after her invitation by Dominique, her belting, and her realisation that she was going to be back in the belt for a while.
Misha is a very shy girl, and she is easily stressed. Usually it is impossible to get this kind of girl to sign a Chastity Deal, you need another person to be with them for support. In the past Deal, Misha had her boyfriend Paul, who helped her to get through the hard moments. Now, here in Holland, I have my gorgeous assistant Dominique, who has an incredible effect on the girls!

Duration: 6:30

File size: 251.0 MB

Download Massage

Doctor's Dilemma

Studio: Firmhandspanking
Cast: Lucy Lauren
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

Spreadeagled nude over a punishment frame, Lucy Lauren is soundly strapped Talented doctor Lucy Lauren works at a top clinic, but boss Zoe Page likes nothing more than telling the pretty blonde medic to bend over for a spanking! Seems Dr Lucy is starting to enjoy the experience as she strips totally naked to lie spreadeagled over a punishment frame to be strapped in . Epic slow-motion bottom-bouncing replays!

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 233.8 MB

Download Doctor's Dilemma

Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa!

Kneeling on a platform, a device of evil looking intent, Sandra waits and worries on what will be next in her induction to slavedom. Her stilettos kick in the air and her fingers grasp for the ropes that hold her to no avail. Her cries come muffled by the tight wrapping of vetwrap and wodge of fabric in her mouth, the weight of it pressing on her tongue as it soaks up her drool. Her Mistress Lisa Harlotte enters, wheeling a table with a collection of items surely about to add misery to Sandra's predicament upon the steel frame. A metal bucket is attached to the rope biting into her crotch and one after the other rocks are dropped in. the more Sandra struggles and jolts at each clang of another stone added the more the bucket swings, painfully teasing and tormenting her pussy with its cutting pull.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 484.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa!

Too Nice For You

EricX is taking Lilly Ligotage on a successive sliding of pain and pleasure. The experienced dom starts with a little riding crop. The session soon escalates with whips, clothespins and controlled orgasms.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4615kbps

File size: 361.4 MB

Download Too Nice For You

Young slim model gets rough punishment

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nike
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Nike is a unique phenomenon. She is kind, sexy, talkative and she is like a locomotion. She wheedles everybody. But one day she forgot to come to work after a party all night long. Lomp takes the reins and starts Nike's disciplinary education and by the time laughter turns into tears, Nike becomes a good photo-shoot model.

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15526kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Young slim model gets rough punishment

Stacey - Living Room Ambushed and Groped

Stacey had barely gotten back into her living room after a long hard day at work when she found herself being ambushed by a man who quickly grabs her, lifts her into the air, and XXXX her onto her stomach all the while preparing a rope to bind her wrists with. Pinning her to the ground the man grabs her wrists and tightly binds them together behind her back XXXX the normally defiant and strong Stacey into a very subservient role. With her wrists tied he moves on up her body to her elbows and pulls them together painfully before pinning them behind her back with more rope. He pins her legs next and binds her ankles together as she tells him that she's not worth robbing. He balks at this of course and continues binding her ankles together telling her "he's sure she's got something he wants" Pulling her up he seats her in between his legs pinning her so he can stuff her mouth and tape wrap her gag in finishing her helplessness and freeing him up to work on the business of robbing h.

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3806kbps

File size: 493.0 MB

Download Stacey - Living Room Ambushed and Groped

HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Extremely Ticklish Almina Is Tickled To Exhaustion

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FrenchTickling
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

Veronique is a very sadistic tickler and Lisabeth is an extremely ticklish young beauty so we found the perfect.

Duration: 25:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps

File size: 762.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Extremely Ticklish Almina Is Tickled To Exhaustion

Darling Darling utterly destroyed by cock!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Deep Throat, BlowJobs, Humilation, Threesome, Hardcore

We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.Laced in through a wooden ladder bondage device and roped into place.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Darling Darling utterly destroyed by cock!

SexualDisgrace She needs more slut training.

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Nikki Bell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat

Nikki Bell, one of our favorite sex slaves, has returned by request from her bdsm Master. She needs more slut training. We're sure everyone agrees. So Nikki Bell is started on the sybian f"cking machine.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7977kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download SexualDisgrace She needs more slut training.

Whipped the bound Natalia Nemchinova

Cast: Natalia Nemchinova
Genres: Russian, Bdsm, Blondes, Celebrities, Bound, Whipped

The cutie first agreed to a date with a pervert and planned to achieve a violent orgasm from hard sex. However, instead, the dude tied the chick with ropes and, her to spread her long legs, began to shoot narrow holes on the camera. Then the bitch gave a whip on her ass with a whip, which made her want to fuck even more.

Duration: 2:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1046kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 20.9 MB

Download Whipped the bound Natalia Nemchinova

Kacie & Roxy - Tuesday

The next day, Kacie had a little secret to tell Roxy: she did read the contract, but didn't mention the part where 'some gear would be added each day' to Roxy, as it was already hard enough to convince her school friend to sign the Chastity Deal contract.

Duration: 6:55

File size: 265.5 MB

Download Kacie & Roxy - Tuesday

Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed

Genres: Bondage, Breast Training Machine, Ebony, Redhead

We upgraded Niccy's septum piercing to a bigger one! This wide-eyed HuCow is very new, but already well trained. She likes to oil her own udders to please the farmer. Her pierced nipples make her extra sensitive and her previous owner also told us she is highly orgasmic. So many things to explore with this one! First, we will put her on the milking bed today for an udder enhancement session. The machine worked very well on her right udder straight away, and once we got a good vacuum on her left udder, she soon reached a double udder size. It wasn't easy for Niccy, but her supple udders need a lot of attention and care!

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14688kbps

File size: 981.9 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed

Sydney Hale - Im always trying to think of ways to Surprise my guy

I got home early from work and decided to tie myself up for him and have him stumble upon me in a vulnerable position. So I went ahead and started tying myself up. I started by tying my legs up and then added a harness around my upper body. Knowing that my guy loves the certian gag, I shoved panties in my mouth and secured the ace bandage extra super tight for him. The only good way to make sure I can't untie myself if with real handcuffs. So I tied the handcuffs to the table and then laid down and put my wrists willingly in them and closed them tight around my wrists. I laid there and struggled on the floor tied to the coffee table waiting for my guy to come home. What I didn't expect was him to take so long. I waited and I waited, obviously not being able to do much, and what felt like forever, he finally came home to discover me tied up and handcuffed to the table. He came over and played with a little bit, then got up and started doing things around the house. Every once in awhile.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 420.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Im always trying to think of ways to Surprise my guy

Ashley Renee in Harness

I had my doubts that this petite creature would be strong enough to pull a Pony Cart, especially on grass and in high heels, but it is surprising what a harnessed girl can achieve when you have a riding crop in your hands and her ass is unprotected.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 209.9 MB

Download Ashley Renee in Harness

Tight bondage, strappado and spanking for naked sexy girl part1 Full HD 1080p

Young slavegirl in pink panties, in pink bra, with beautiful tits, with sexy body plus man in black pants. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs. Big black ball in her mouth. He spanks her. He fucks her wet naked pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for horny model with small breast in the large garage.

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2584kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Tight bondage, strappado and spanking for naked sexy girl part1 Full HD 1080p

Serene - Intruder Alert

A man knocks on Serene's door and when she answers he just XXXX his way past her into her living room. She tries to make him leave but he just puts his hand over her mouth and grabs her pulling rope from his back pocket and pushing her to the ground. He binds her wrists tightly as she's XXXX to lay on her stomach. Moving around he pulls her elbows tightly together binding them together as well. Flipping her over he fondles her breasts a bit before binding her ankles together and culling her struggles. With her completely bound he sits Serene up and stuffs her mouth with red cloth taking a roll of clear electrical tape and sealing it into her mouth by wrapping it around her head. The man then pushes Serene to the floor and gropes her a bit before leaving her on the floor to struggle. He comes back eventually grabbing her and fondling her a bit before getting another rope pulling her up against the couch. He intends to bind her more but first pulls her tits out of her bra and pu.

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps

File size: 472.4 MB

Download Serene - Intruder Alert

The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me - Part 2

This clip starts where part 1 ended... Chrissy is now seated. She waits nervously for what's to come next. Her ballgag is soon unstrapped and she is shown a large cleaning sponge. Yep, it is going in her mouth. It is then taped in with clear tape. (Chrissy is unable to wear this gag for long) The guards enjoy gagging her so they remove the sponge gag and replace it with a tight cleave gag. The guards continue to add more rope to her bondage. They also continue to taunt and grope her as well. As Eric binds her elbow, JJ cuts away at Chrissy's pretty red sweater dress exposing her pretty tits. Soon after, they force Chrissy onto the cold, hard concrete floor where they plan to Hogtie her. Eric poses with her for pics for a while. Then he gets out more rope for the hogtie. Chrissy winces and moans as her ankles are drawn up and tied off to her upper back. She is left on her side. She can barely move at all at this point. After a while of whimpering and moaning JJ jumps in and poses with .

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

Download The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me - Part 2

Back