Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Sabrina

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Sabrina, the dark and mysterious brunette beauty with a model's body and those smoky, bedroom eyes looks like she?d be just as at home in a ballroom or on the catwalk of a fashion show as she does in Master Bruno's dungeon with a ballgag in her mouth and a leather cat nine tails cruelly lashing her pussy. Sabrina is strapped to a Sybian with chains and made to stay on it for an eternity of increasingly intense orgasms. After submitting to the fuck machine, she gets the master?s dick. First, by way of a hot deep throat blowjob and next, deeply into her smooth shaven, thoroughly fingerfucked and whipped pussy. A nice long session of rough sex for even the hardest to please perverts finishes the first act. Next, Sabrina is secured to a small wooden box with leather straps, her legs spread completely open with a wooden spreader bar. More cruel domination including some humiliating and painful tit whipping, fingerfucking, pussy spanking, and fucking with a vibrating wand. Sabrina may be a .

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sabrina

Lily attempts the short stocks hogtie

These short stocks are a new addition to our collection. They are very heavy and they consist of ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs welded together at the shortest possible distance. We knew we would need our most flexible girl to try these stocks, so we invited the amazing Lily over to lock her into some impossible positions. Unfortunately, one of the positions we had in mind really is impossible with these stocks. In our similar RigidSpreader Jo-2, a hogtie position is possible, but only very few models can do it (piece of cake for Lily). But with these short stocks, the angle of the ankle cuffs is just not suitable for the ultimate position. Oh well, we tried. Actually Lily tried, and she was very disappointed, but rest assured: we have more crazy challenges in mind for her flexible body!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 128.3 MB

Download Lily attempts the short stocks hogtie

Animal Instinct

Studio: perfectslave

We knew Sadie was wild as she smoked her cigarette and began to pose. She was a natural in front of the camera and we began to wonder how she would react to being bound and helpless. After she disrobed, we began to experiment by binding her arms and hands. The results were successful so as she struggled we got her ready for the bars and got the vibe in place. Despite the protests, her hands were clamped and her legs were spread and Sadie certainly did not disappoint.

Duration: 6:33
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1492kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 76.4 MB

Download Animal Instinct

When Wenona Wails part 3

I'm usually not short on words, but after previewing this weeks update, I simply find myself in awe. Rather than spoil the surprise for you all, I think it would be best to let it unfold before your eyes without any preconceived notions of what is to come. Because anything I did type, surely would not do these scenes their due justice...With that said, this week we give to you Wenona, the lovely and eager, brunette Bondage Queen who is run through the ringer by Damon, who leaves no stone unturned. From ass hooks, to vicious canings and explosive orgasms, and yes.even a bucket of bolts, all the bases have been covered here in meticulous and dark detail. Let me be the first to say that the man who finds this woman in his grasp, must count himself lucky indeed.

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 100.0 MB

Download When Wenona Wails part 3

Sandra Silvers & Christina Sapphire Cabin Bound Captives!

Genres: BDSM

In the remote cabin, a hideaway surrounded by trees, construction had been keeping the woodsman busy. The lonesome lumberjack had set to extending his home with a new timber addition, for he had guests coming to stay. They just didn't know it yet!

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 396.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Christina Sapphire Cabin Bound Captives!

Sandra Silvers & Samantha Grace - MILF Sweater Secretaries Brutally Bound

Sandra's beleaguered burglar had more on his hands than he'd bargained for when he broke into the LA home, as the lesbians who lived there arrived home earlier than anticipated. In part 1 he had subdued the first sweatered secretary, now Samantha Grace is next! Hand gagged Samantha enters the room, teetering in towering stilettos as she struggles to keep her balance in such tight binds and the insistent manoeuvring of her muscular, marauding malefactor. Her mouth is stuffed with a bandana and her lips sealed with over the hair vet wrap bandaging. Making a final check of the ropes restraining each MILF, pressing their generous gagging against their well wrapped faces, he leaves, slamming the door on the damsels. Boobs and butts strain against the tight fabric of their outfits as they team up to find the knots that secure their ropes. Can they free themselves and alert the authorities in time to catch the thief and save their stuff!?

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 379.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Samantha Grace - MILF Sweater Secretaries Brutally Bound

Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I loosen Drusilla's crotchrope and remove the tape securing her head to the post before she steps up onto a conrete block. I tighten up and tidy up her ceotchrope, before using more rope to secure her to the post. I then use thin cruel fishing line to further secure her. I love the way it bits into her soft tender flesh... especially her tits. I step away and enjoy the view. I then use some clear tape to intensify her bondage. I tighten up her gag by wrapping black tape over the vetwrap cleave gag. This is where part 2 ends. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 446.9 MB

Download Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 2

Super bondage, hogtie and domination for sexy naked brunette Full HD 1080p

Beautiful brunette with naked shaved pussy, with small naked tits, with hot body and with sexy ass. Her stripped. Big red ball in her mouth. Her tied up with rops - hands, legs, pussy, ass, boobs and belly on the bed. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and predicament for horny slavegirl with naked rbeast in the large basement.

Duration: 16:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5998kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, hogtie and domination for sexy naked brunette Full HD 1080p

In Spades - Anna Rose

In part one, Anna arrives at the farm. She stipulates that she won't remove her nose ring. So PD locks her wrists in bilbos and attaches the rod of the bilbos to Anna's nose ring. It's the first of a series of scenes that create psychological stress for anna, a submissive who obviously loves to please.
In a submissive fervor, Anna accomplishes tasks with her wrists and heavy bar attached to her nose. PD leads her to the basement by the nose and hooks the assembly upward, slipping a vibrating bullet in her pantyhose. He fucks Anna with plastic cock and locks her bilbos to her pussy ring. Then PD helps Anna squish her tall body into the sub-floor cage.
Rain pelts the roof of the barn. PD leads Anna on a tour of possible holding devices for her overnight confinement. They all seem so small. She hobbles along behind, now with a metal gag cutting into her mouth. So which one do you want, PD asks her.
Poor submissive Anna. Her quandary is huge. Are submissives supposed to choose? Besides.

Format: real
Duration: 25:05
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 81.2 MB

Download In Spades - Anna Rose

Bondage, spanking and torture for horny models part 1

Sexy brunette in green panties, with big boobs and with big ass plus horny blonde in red panties, with beautiful body. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. She fcusk her wet shaved pussy with big black dildo. Professional bondage, torture, domination and hogtie for hor slavegirl with naked breast in the large bedroom.

Format: m4v
Duration: 28:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4365kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for horny models part 1

Slim slave in rough social experiment

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Hope
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Subject of this experiment is slave girl Hope, who, as far as she says, loves her Master very much. Dr. Lomp will test her loyalty: he will cane her on her most sensitive points, her soles. To get rid of this torture, Hope must dispraise her master. On one hand is unbearable pain, on the other unfaithfulness. How do you say? Will this "loyal" slave girl endure the fire on her soles, or will she give up her loyalty and easily betray her master? Before betting, don't miss to take Dr. Lomp's famous torment into consideration.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Slim slave in rough social experiment

Leila Smith versus the magic wand harness

Beautiful redhead Leila Smith seemed to be ready for a nice challenge, even though it was her first time in bondage! We strapped her into a bolero style straitjacket for a good view of her boobs, and then we strapped a magic wand harness to her pussy. Soon, Leila Smith found out that she could switch the magic wand on with her toes, and she really enjoyed the vibrations. The problems started when she accidentally turned up the speed to full power and found that she could not move her legs anymore to switch off the wand. True story! She came and came and came, sweating and panting, we eventually had to rescue her from this predicament! Real orgasms! Must see video!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 180.6 MB

Download Leila Smith versus the magic wand harness

Turkish Chastity Babe Farida - behind the scenes

Farida is a Turkish fashion model! I don't think I have a Turkish Chastity Babe in my collection yet! It's so nice to collect babes from all countries, because I always say: 'ALL girls should be in chastity!!'.
It's not so easy to convince all girls, but if you invite models over for a photo shoot, they are usually quite interested. Okay, the shoot will get a bit strange after a while, when I ask the model to take off her clothes. And even stranger when I hand her a chastity belt to lock on to herself. Some don't think about it twice, and some need a bit of convincing that a chastity belt is like a fashion item, and it's much better than posing nude!
Farida was intrigued, and she said she had never ever seen anything like this before. Before she knew it, she was locked in a chain style NeoSteel! Wow, she looks amazing, she reminds me of a certain celebrity. I then gave her my new collars to wear. Letter collars! I needed two to spell 'chastity babes' so it's quite a lot on Farida's .

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps

File size: 750.4 MB

Download Turkish Chastity Babe Farida - behind the scenes

Problem Employee, Part 2

Cameron probably thought this was just another idle threat by her supervisor. A little more extreme than usual, but idle nonetheless. She's been shaking her ass and getting away with whatever she wants for so long now...Her eyes grow wide however when he rolls her over on her back and buries a vibe in her pussy. Her passive aggressive behavior shall no longer be tolerated and this will be her last chance.

Duration: 8:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 97.3 MB

Download Problem Employee, Part 2

Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

The sexy socialites, snatched in their dinner dresses on date night, make futile attempts to struggle from their stretched, standing predicaments - ankles tied, teetering in high heels, their wrists secured high above their heads to barred windows. Blindfolded and wrap gagged the pretty pair's faces and features maybe covered, but their curves are on all full display to please the eye of their overall-clad captor as he takes note of the dangling damsels.

Duration: 10:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3880kbps

File size: 329.4 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

Sweet, Natural and Strong part 1

And here's some more cream from the bondage modelling crop...Marie McCray probably needs no introduction to most of you...we have shot her before and she has made the BDSM rounds with a few different sites...and she is hard to forget...a natural red head with great natural tits and a beautiful pussy...her attitude is spot on...she has a great vibe about her...no complaining or pussy footing...Marie is a serious and tough woman...I gag her, bind her with a crotchrope and breast harness and anchor her, standing, by her neck...her body is a perfect fleshy statue for my floggers...the bondage is very tight...Marie can hardly squirm at all, but mostly, she's just trying not to fall over...nipple clamps with wieghts probably don't help her concentration...I sit her down and rope her into a chair...electro shock on her inner thighs and nipple clamps tied to her own backwards bent fingers...Marie does find it in her to cum through the discomfort...then bent over, hands tied behind her knees...

Duration: 12:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 131.4 MB

Download Sweet, Natural and Strong part 1

A Tight Strappado for Diamondly

Diamondly is groped and put into a strict strappado. A huge ballgag is added as well as nose hooks. Her nipples are clamped and then tied off to her ankles.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 427.1 MB

Download A Tight Strappado for Diamondly

Endless Hour - Part 1 - HD 2160p

Nitta has been a quite good girl under Dr Lomp's dominance so far, however she sometimes gets him angry with her unacceptable behavior. In such occasions, to teach her the best, Dr Lomp never misses the chance to punish her fault. In this movie, Nitta will receive one-hour nonstop punishment, which she really deserves and needs. She will be given the opportunity to pick the torment instruments that she is afraid of most. As a novelty in Graias Studio, Dr Lomp will let the girl to use a sex toy, a vibrator, to get her more excited during she's receiving hard strokes on her poor slave flesh. Let's watch and see if desperate slave girl Nitta will really enjoy this long-term punishment or she will struggle again, though she has got a toy in her hand.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20638kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Endless Hour - Part 1 - HD 2160p

lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I sit back and watch lilmissnatalie endure her bondage. I order her to struggle... she kind of laughs, as she knows that any struggling will be futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side, as I know she can't do it herself. I sit back and let her endure once again. After a while, I clamp her nipples and leave her once again. I return once again to remove the clamps. I have a nice thin wooden paddle, which I use to slap her tits and ass with. Finally, I ask her if she's ready to be untied. I tell her to beg and she does so nicely through her gag. I start cutting her free and then I remove her gag. This is where the clip ends.

Duration: 28:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2946kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 634.0 MB

Download lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 4

SexuallyBroken Big breasted sexy Milf Syren de Mer in relentless live action bound

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren de Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

Today we have a treat in store for us. Syren De Mer is a lifestyle swinger. It was actually her love of the dick that got her into the industry in the first place.

Duration: 22:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download SexuallyBroken Big breasted sexy Milf Syren de Mer in relentless live action bound

Katura

Meet Katura, folks. This one just came right out of the blue. And she's another one of those Lydia-style, perfect miniatures that are so easy to carry around and do all sorts of fiendish things with. This is just a short introduction of the lady, an impromptu shoot after a PetGirl shoot. We needed to meet Katura, assess her face to face, and see if she really wanted to go the course with Gordian bondage. This is what we shot, with gear that was really a bit too large for her frame.

Format: real
Duration: 3:54
Video: 640x428, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 25.4 MB

Download Katura

Carry Cherry - a bit too much for her

We captured cute Carry Cherry! Well, actually she wanted to be captured. She asked if she could be tied up really tight so she couldn't move at all! No problem, we just put her into a supertight hogtie with her hair tied back, so all she could do was roll around. A big ballgag isn't easy with a hairtie pulling the neck back, so Carry soon was in trouble. The strain was getting too much for her and she started sobbing. Poor Carry! Be careful what you wish for!

Duration: 6:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14612kbps

File size: 662.0 MB

Download Carry Cherry - a bit too much for her

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tickle Her Or I Tickle You

Studio: MindlessTickleSlaves
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

Watching Arianna try to tickle Karly while trying to avoid my tickling fingers was so hot!!. I also gave instructions on how to tickle and found Karly's most ticklish spots!!. She was very sensitive all over her body and laughed hysterically wherever Arianna and I touched her, especially her armpits. I let Arianna go to town on Karly's feet and joined in myself for awhile too. All this poor girl could do was laugh and beg for us to stop. Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, Arianna and I ganged up on her and tickled her at the same time.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 8:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20023kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tickle Her Or I Tickle You

Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte

Sandra is sleeping; exhausted from her trials of medical misconduct thus far, cotton rope keeping her exposed in a legs-spread eagle upon the disheveled looking hospital bed. At the foot of the bed lays Dr. Lisa, stripped and bound before her patient, positioned in a crossed ankle hogtie. As the pair awake they find the predicament to be mutually pleasing - pussy pleasing for our patient Sandra - microfoam tape muffles moans as her bondage orgasms shake the bed, engrossed in their predicament. We watch the women with wonderful views over Lisa's soft soles and fine ass, her tempting toes and tushy taking our eyes up, passed perfectly trimmed pussy, pink and plumb from the attentions of our doctor damsels delving tongue, towards tanned, bare breasts bouncing, as Sandra is kept cumming till she exhaustedly falls back to sleep. for now.

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps

File size: 368.4 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte

Show Me The Ropes! part 1

I met Lisa at our studio after a referral from a friend brought her to us...She is a very cute girl with a long, lean, perfect body...I was ready to book her when I looked her up and down...I rarely get to meet models before we shoot them, so I thought it nice to sit down and watch footage with her...She was very interested...she very sincerely wanted to give it a try...So, after more discussion, I decided to book her first shoot on SocietySM...Why book this sweet, young newbie on our toughest rope site? For the same reason I throw aerosol cans into open campfires...some call it rebelliousness....some call it seeking destruction...I just call it good, clean and loud fun...Lisa is very submissive, but she remained aware enough to safe word on some whipping in the first scene...after I had stripped her and strung her up...in the second scene, we had a break through...you could say that Lisa learned how tough she can be...and maybe she found a previsouly unknown release in suffering...in.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1438kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 145.6 MB

Download Show Me The Ropes! part 1

Casino: Cruel Gag after Gag for Slot Manager JJ Plush - Part 3

JJ is ungagged and this time re-gagged with a Huge Sponge. Even though she most likely could ner push it out, he tapes it in with black tape. Ace then continues taping her to the chair. He's done with her for the evening, so he continues taping until she is completely mummified to the chair. There is no chance of escape. JJ is hooded with a nylon and her entire head is taped. Her head is tied back and she is left for now. One of Ace's security staff will be in to transport her to a new location. The interrogation process will start again in the morning. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage. JJ talks about the different gags and you get to see her reactions as the tape is removed.

Duration: 19:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 437.0 MB

Download Casino: Cruel Gag after Gag for Slot Manager JJ Plush - Part 3

Therapy for Dixie - Part 3

As part of her therapy, he binds Dixie's tits with clear tape. More gray tape is used to secure her body to the post. He walks away and leaves Dixie. He soon returns with a rubber swim cap. Gray tape and then black tape is wrapped all over her head securing it to the post as well. Dixie at this point cannot move an inch. She probably can't even move a half inch. She's left once again with the vibrator still running. The vibrator is then set to "High". Nose hooks add to dixie's bondage as well. Then to add a little more pain to the mix, her bound tits and thighs are slapped with a long thin paddle.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 370.7 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 3

Extreme Sting

Caddy makes her first appearance of many in the Impact Chamber...Why so much impact play with Caddy? She can take it...I dare say, she likes to take it...hWe chain the naked and fragile Caddy Compson facing the wall with her legs spread...and we unleash our Kraken in Sir Nik...he ramps up the play for 20 minutes before really getting into the hard stuff, but the average model would have folded during the warm up...a series of floggers leads to a series of single tails...all the while, Caddy getting redder, getting weaker...by the end, he is using dual tails and 10 foot stock tailss...throwing tailss like that takes real skill especially with something as fragile as human skin...there is a very small window between making contact and doing real damage...not to mention just getting the tail to fall where you want...just about everything we do takes expertise and should never be tried before consulting experts, books, manuals or lessons...and this is an extreme example of that...and Cadd.

Duration: 25:45
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1487kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 300.0 MB

Download Extreme Sting

Racked Pain Therapy

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Whipping, Pierced Pussy, Pain, Ring Gag

Of intense pain and sorrow a person can only wish one thing - Hope it will stop! A session on the rack, some harsh singletail strikes on her naked body brings the tears for this seasoned slave. Her legs strapped up, ankles near her ears, the whip strikes her ass and random leg shots. Her skin turns red from the wounds inflicted by the dog whip and singletail snake, welts raising. The sound of the whips echo, the screams blend with the pleas for Master to stop. The time stretches out, movement is limited, the pain burns icy hot. The smell of leather and fear fills the nose inverted for said final bites of the painful whips like rain they fall. And all in my full view, watching them bite one at a time, feeling as though my flesh is being flayed off. There is no choice but to love the pain and endure the course, a life of a suffering for others to enjoy.

Duration: 23:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Racked Pain Therapy

No-Rest Room: Quarantine Dreams 3

Cast: Leah Winters
Genres: All Sex, Ass Fucking, Ass To Mouth, Asslicking, Cum Swallow, Painal, Piss Games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough Anal, Swirlies, Licking Piss From Floor, Anal Creampie Eating, Anal Stretching, Gagging, Nasty Filth, Spanking, Big Ass, Brunette

After a few days together, Leah's ass had been through quite a lot. So Dr. Mercies decided it was the perfect time to roughly brutalize it all over again. For the sake of variety, he took her to the bathroom this time and had her sit on the counter. There, he reamed her with the dildo glove extremely roughly and did some very rude, prolonged ass-to-mouth on her. They bonded so well during this that the doctor softened up a bit and actually fucked her ass somewhat kindly. This less to a mutual orgasm and a very rare in-the-ass cumshot for the doctor. Naturally, Leah ate her anal creampie before serving as Dr. Mercies' urinal and ass licker. Maybe this sounds like a cruel day for Leah, but it was truly another great one for her. And quarantine--well, that's been pretty great for the doctor.

Duration: 28:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4564kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 979.7 MB

Download No-Rest Room: Quarantine Dreams 3

Hypnotic Suffering -part 5

Hazel's big, firm ass needs to receive its treatment of hard caning and paddling. Her screams and cries truly are hypnotic.

Duration: 4:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1429kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 57.3 MB

Download Hypnotic Suffering -part 5

Evgenia Talanina in bondage!

One of the most incredible glamour models from Russia, Evgenia Talanina has an amazing figure! Great boobs and a perfect face! She is such a nice girl too! We might be the first ever to show her in bondage, and let's hope it will not be the last time we get to tie her up. We love tying the most famous and perfect glamour girls, and Evgenia certainly is one of them! Enjoy this picture set and video!

Duration: 6:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14607kbps

File size: 668.8 MB

Download Evgenia Talanina in bondage!

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Playboy Model Kylie's Ticklish Nightmare

Studio: MindlessTickleSlaves
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

In this clip, I have the beautiful Kylie totally naked and stretched out so I can give her the worse tickling of her life!!. First, I have her face down so I can get to that cute ass of hers. Of course, I start with her feet which drives her insane and immediately begs for me to stop. I then work my way up her legs which makes her giggle and squirm. But I get a great reaction when I start to tickle her ass and inner thighs. She didn't realize how ticklish she was there as I just ignore her pleas to stop and linger there letting my tickling fingers dance back and forth while watching her jiggle her ass. Just when she thinks it's all over, I reach up and tickle her armpits and sides to complete exhaustion.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 10001kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 625.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Playboy Model Kylie's Ticklish Nightmare

Aimee

What do you do with your cheating wife? This was Ivan's problem but he has a plan. It is going to be fun for Ivan, having the very sexy Amiee all tied up and helpless from now on. Ivan ties Amiee up in the corner and goes to get things ready the the bedroom. Amiee is gagged with tape and tied up sitting on the floor. We can see

Duration: 11:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps

File size: 645.5 MB

Download Aimee

Sandra Silvers & Ariel Anderssen - Secretary MILF Duo Gagged on Screen

When the company boss told his secretaries they had to stay late to sign for a special delivery, they hadn't expected it was Them he would be delivering! All other employees gone for the night, he snuck back in and surprised the sweater clad stunners, tying their hands behind them and a crotch harness for good measure. We join the damsels in distress as he hops them into the empty warehouse. Both broads get a bandanna stuffed in their mouths, with a wide over chin wrapping of vetwrap over the top, all up close on screen. The crotch ropes cruelly biting into their panyhose clad pussies as they struggle against their bindings, their short pencil skirts offering little protection.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 442.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Ariel Anderssen - Secretary MILF Duo Gagged on Screen

Packaging Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... You hear a noise and some clanging. It gets closer and closer until you see a pallet jack roll by with an empty pallet. I park it, before lifting rachel onto it. I bind her knees with jute rope over the tape and run it around the back of Rachel's neck. Rachel moans as I pull it tight. With all the tape and the reinforcements, she's not going to bend much. The rest of the rope is tied around her waist. I then rope her ankles and pull it back. Rachel yelps and moans again as The rope is pulled tight and tied off to the back of her waist. When we started, Rachel was standing with a rope tied to the top of her nylon body bag. That rope is still there. I use it to pull her head back to her waist rope. I tie the rest off to the pallet corners to keep her from rolling forward. Rachel is now packaged nicely. I leave her there for a bit. Rachel has grown a bit to complacent. Some heavy clamps on her nipples fixes that. We here muffled "mmmpphs", moans, an.

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 444.3 MB

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 3

Candle Boxxx - Toe Tied and Interrogated

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Candle is standing by a window in her tight jeans, tight black top and her black high heels when a large man in a black mask comes in and grabs her from behind. Lifting her in the air she kicks her legs in the air wildly losing her shoes in the process leaving her in her bare feet as her arms are wrestled behind her. The man quickly binds her wrists together while Candle protests. Having heard enough protests the man stuffs Candles mouth with white cloth and presses strip after strip of black tape sealing her mouth closed. The man gives her a slight opening and she tries to run off towards the door and potential freedom but unfortunately the man is faster than she is and she is quickly rounded up and XXXX down onto the ground. Fade back in and Candle is in a far more elaborate hogtie and the man is taking tight thin cord and binding her big toes tightly together. Finally the tight toe tie is finished and Candle is left to struggle and roll around on the floor all the while moani.

Duration: 16:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3300kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.6 MB

Download Candle Boxxx - Toe Tied and Interrogated

Nitta - Endless Hour Part 1 (2021)

Cast: Nitta

Nitta has been a quite good girl under Dr Lomp's dominance so far, however she sometimes gets him angry with her unacceptable behavior. In such occasions, to teach her the best, Dr Lomp never misses the chance to punish her fault. In this movie, Nitta will receive one-hour nonstop punishment, which she really deserves and needs. She will be given the opportunity to pick the torment instruments that she is afraid of most. As a novelty in Graias Studio, Dr Lomp will let the girl to use a sex toy, a vibrator, to get her more excited during she's receiving hard strokes on her poor slave flesh. Let's watch and see if desperate slave girl Nitta will really enjoy this long-term punishment or she will struggle again, though she has got a toy in her hand.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20638kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Nitta - Endless Hour Part 1 (2021)

Chanel Preston Orgasmed Beyond The Capacity For Rational Thought

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Chanel Preston, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Domination, Hardcore, Sybian, Orgasm, Nipple Clamps, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Pornstar

Trapped and helpless in custom made stocks and stuck on the world's most powerful vibrator, Chanel find herself is her worst nightmare. She hates the Sybian, with a passion. You see, Chanel's sexy little clit is very sensitive and the Sybian drives her insane. It makes her cum, it rips orgasm after orgasm out of her helpless body, each more brutal than the last. Pain-full pleasure, and there is nothing Chanel can do to stop it. Nothing at all. With her legs pulled out and her head and hands trapped in hard wood, Chanel is utterly and completely helpless. Her mouth is at cock height and the bondage is rigid and permanent, she is hooded and blindfolded. She will be in a dark hell of skull fucking and brutal orgasms from which there is no escape. We turn up the Sybian slowly at first, teasing and . It's not high enough to cause pleasurable distress, just enough to excite and tease. Drool drips out of her gagged mouth as moans of helplessness escape her throat.
We turn up the machine fu.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Chanel Preston Orgasmed Beyond The Capacity For Rational Thought

Back