Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Torture of Loyalty - Ethiopia

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Ethiopia
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

Ethiopia is known by its famous coffee, but indeed there is another pleasurable concept there: Torture of Loyalty. In this African land, to show their loyalty, women let their men to torture them. Moreover, these local women seeks this. In this session, Dr. Lomp and slave girl Mia will demonstrate this rooted tradition in a very real manner. While watching, you will ask yourself, if Ethiopian women really face this much pain, or if Dr. Lomp just lose his control while there is a whip in his hand.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:57
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10541kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Torture of Loyalty - Ethiopia

Sydney Hale

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Sydney the sexy secretary in a tight skirt, even tighter pantyhose and ultra tight ropes with her long legs tied cross-legged!

Duration: 2:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 109.4 MB

Download Sydney Hale

Dina - Bondage morning

Our new girl Dina from Russia is tied up in hemp first thing in the morning! She is such a lovely and quiet submissive, and she loves getting tied up as often as possible in her private life! Couldn't ask for more than that!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 251.3 MB

Download Dina - Bondage morning

Clamped and Fucked on the Cross Molli Fuck

Elise Graves starts her visit to Naked Gord clamped and contorted as Gord delivers a serious fucking session to her well displayed and helpless pussy.
This girl screams and cries so well

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2503kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 160.4 MB

Download Clamped and Fucked on the Cross Molli Fuck

Carmen Valentina - Long-time Bondage master Steve Villa

The two Hooters chicks had been hard at work at the charity carwash, fundraising for a local rehoming centre for dogs. One patron of the puppies proffered up a sizeable

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7377kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 798.9 MB

Download Carmen Valentina - Long-time Bondage master Steve Villa

London River - Orgasms Paddles And Clamps

We know what you like, because we love it too! And what we love is to watch girls who suffer. They are gorgeous and talented. Take the tour and get to know the ladies, then join so you can see more and more of them.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8244kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 679.3 MB

Download London River - Orgasms Paddles And Clamps

Tattooed slut Rain DeGrey completely conquered by cock

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Her three holes did not last against two dicks. This is what conquered by cock looks like. The lights are on but nobody is home. Rain is a vacant house.

Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tattooed slut Rain DeGrey completely conquered by cock

Busty redhead in glasses Gagged 4X and Frogtied Tight! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I walk her over to the bed and put her on her stomach. I let her get acquainted with her new situation for a few moments before I tie each of her ankles to her thighs. I then rope each of her legs to the ropes across her back very tightly. I leave her to twitch and moan for a while before I return with 2 big pairs of panties. Both are stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in with clear electrical tape completely around her head. Once again I leave her to whimper and twitch. I grab my camera at the end and take a few snapshots. I then roll her on her side and grope her a bit, but as soon as I let go she rolls back on her stomach. The clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 16:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 362.7 MB

Download Busty redhead in glasses Gagged 4X and Frogtied Tight! - Part 3

Dominate BDSM Competition

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Roxana, Fatima
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.

Duration: 26:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dominate BDSM Competition

Packaging Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel lays on the floor as I approach. I remove the rope gagging her and around her neck. I start at her ankles and start wrapping her body in some brown paper with a thin plastic backing. It does not rip or tear and will be a good way to reinforce the tape. I wrap it up to her waist before I add more tape over the top. Her feet get taped as well. I then shove a short paint roller into her mouth and then completely tape up her head and neck. Rachel is now completely mummified except for her tits. Rachel knows I like her to struggle when she's in bondage and she does just that as soon as I am done taping her. She struggles on the concrete floor for the remainder of the clip. Rachel knows that she can still move around a little to much, and that I'm not done with her bondage. She's right.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 512.0 MB

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 2

BBW AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie AJ's neckrope and put her on the cold concrete floor. She starts rolling around, but I fix that by tying a rope to her and the other to the post. I then remove her shoes and bind her left foot with baling twine, running the twine in between several of her toes very tightly. AJ moans and screams as I pull the twine tighter and tighter. After her left foot is bound, I go get a wooden spoon. I use it to slap her feet. I also slap her ass a few times. I un-tether her from the post and use that rope to Hogtie her. Once Hogtied, I start binding her other foot in much the same way as the other. Her feet and ass are then whipped with a leather strap. She's left for a short while hogtied, gagged, and blindfolded. She has no idea what's coming next until she feels a cold blast of water. She's hosed down with a strong blast of ice cold water. There's not much she can do but scream. The clip ends shortly after. I have included some behind the scenes .

Duration: 28:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 641.4 MB

Download BBW AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 2

500 updates! Cobie in The Spider!

Wow, 500 updates since May 2009! That is a long time of locking girls in steel! Let's celebrate with a very special update: Cobie wanted to try our Spider device and make it to the highest level! No girl has ever been bent further than level 3 (see this attempt by Stella Cox, or this attempt by Samantha Bentley) , but Cobie wanted to make it to level 5! The Spider device has 5 adjustment holes on the vertical bar, and at level 5 a girl is really bent very far with her legs and chest completely off the floor! Cobie is a tough one, and of course she made it, making her the first girl ever to reach level 5 on The Spider!! JOIN NOW to see this update and 499 other great sets of hot girls in cold steel!

Duration: 4:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14014kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 469.5 MB

Download 500 updates! Cobie in The Spider!

Jasmin - Reverse prayer

When we found out Jasmin can do a reverse prayer position, we just had to tie her up like that! A good tip for models: never show off your skills or you will required to do a lot more extreme poses than the rest of the models. For the same pay!!

Duration: 6:41

File size: 258.7 MB

Download Jasmin - Reverse prayer

Cherry Torn - Stuffed and Electrified

Cherry finds herself testing out the prototype version of a design that was inspired by the artwork of Bizzarro. Pulling a steel shaft around with her pussy is not as easy as she thought. But the electrical pads on her ass convince her that she should try.

Duration: 8:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2891kbps

File size: 191.8 MB

Download Cherry Torn - Stuffed and Electrified

This Whore Is Mine! I'll Do Whatever I Want With Her - Scene 2 - UltraHD 2160p

Oh.. How annoying these little whores are, especially this one. This scum knows only two phrases.. these are - "Yes, Mistress" and "as you wish, Mistress".. stupid idiot. And all she knows how to do is humiliate herself in front of me. If I want to smoke she will become my human ashtray .. If I want to beat her then I will! Okay.. I'm not that bad. Perhaps I'll feed her today.. with cigarette butts, ashes and my spit! hahaha

Duration: 12:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17608kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download This Whore Is Mine! I'll Do Whatever I Want With Her - Scene 2 - UltraHD 2160p

Tomiko & Dakkota

Slave Dakkota Grey is tied to a chair begging to be let go. She struggles and is helpless. When Dominatrix Tomiko arrives, she tells her to stop her crying. She informs her that she might give her away to someone else. Slave Dakkota begs for her not to sell her to someone. She tells her that she will do anything not to go. Tomiko gets an idea. She removes her boots and forces Dakkota to worship her feet. Tomiko knows that Dakkota is ticklish and decides to tickle her. Dakkota begs for her to stop. After Tomiko gets tired of doing that she leaves dakkota there to struggle. She brings back a gag and gags her to silence her.

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3137kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 286.0 MB

Download Tomiko & Dakkota

Super bondage, domination and spanking for horny blonde Full HD 1080p

Horny blonde in white blouse, in blue short skirt, with small ass, with shaved pussy and with little boobs plus sexy mistress in dress, with bigtits and with beautiful body. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag ain her mouth. She spanks her hot ass. Professional bondage, spanking, torture and domination for hot bitch with sexy breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7394kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and spanking for horny blonde Full HD 1080p

Cherie DeVille Double Sheathing Bondage

The lovely Cherie was out for some bondage fun, and I decided it would be cool to do a stocking single glove sort of thing. I had done something similar with Arielle Lane last year, using a stocking cut from the non-run pantyhose that I use, and it worked really well.

Duration: 16:20
Video: 853x480, AVC (H.264), 4064kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 498.2 MB

Download Cherie DeVille Double Sheathing Bondage

AJ Marion - Bondage Chess Round 2: David vs Serene

David and I had the lovely and super sexy Ms. AJ Marion at the studio and decided she would make an excellent board for a game of bondage chess. We've played once before, the rules are fairly simple. The two players take turns adding the binding material, in this case electrical tape, until the model taps out or there is nowhere else to really make a play. Each piece or tape added has to actually do something, it can't be just decorative. We set up the board by encasing her in nude nylons.

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4362kbps

File size: 883.2 MB

Download AJ Marion - Bondage Chess Round 2: David vs Serene

Pepper's Legs Spread Reverse Prayer Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Pepper's gag is removed before The Masked Man puts her into a stringent hogtie variation. The bar her ankles are tied to are tied to the post in front of her and her chest harness is pulled tight and tied to the post behind her. Pepper knows, by now, that not having something shoved down her throat is a treat, and she knows to stay quiet as the Man positions and arches her where he wants. Soon she is gagged anyway with a shop cloth. Black tape secures it. Her pigtails are tied to the ends of the bar tied to her ankles, which in turn pull her head back. Nose hooks are next. He places cotton pads on her eyes and tapes around her head, blinding Pepper. Clover clamps are applied to her nipples, before the man leaves her once again. All Pepper can do is moan through her gag, twitch a little, and endure her bondage until the Masked man returns to bind her once again.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 507.7 MB

Download Pepper's Legs Spread Reverse Prayer Hogtie - Part 2

BBW AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 1

She thinks she's better than everyone because she has a degree. She thinks she should have my office, which is much nicer than hers. She's a constant bitch because she resents me for being where I am. I finally got sick of it and jokingly made her an offer I knew she couldn't refuse. I told her that if I tied her up, and she could escape, then she could have my office. She jumped on the challenge. I knew her over confidence would be her downfall once again. I had her meet me at my workshop. I started tying her and immediately she starts bitching. I stay calm for now as I secure her arms behind her back. I then give her ass a few hard smacks. She yelps and is stunned. She is having a hard time comprehending what is going on right now. This settles her down a bit. I continue tying her. She soon returns to her bitchy ways though. After a while, I lift her dress up and start smacking her ass again. She tries to writhe away, but her neckrope prevents that. I grab her by her hair and contin.

Duration: 29:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

Download BBW AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 1

Ariel Anderssen - hard armbinder struggle

Bondage queen Ariel Anderssen is back! This super tall blonde diva is so hot in her stockings and corset! She is very flexible, so a tight armbinder is no problem for her. And she loves gags: a tight harness ballgag looks so good on her! But why does she struggle so hard if she loves all this? Well, Ariel loves to struggle too! So if you get the chance to tie her up, make sure you do it properly, or she will get out! She is a wild one!

Duration: 4:17

File size: 165.8 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - hard armbinder struggle

Svetlana - Tied tight

Cute tattoo babe Svetlana needs some rope. very tight rope! Maybe it's a little cruel, but we like seeing this girl in natural fiber ropes, struggling on the floor! Svetlana loves bondage in her private life, so don't worry about her, she could stay like this forever!

Duration: 6:26

File size: 249.1 MB

Download Svetlana - Tied tight

Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 3

On this day, Ogres seizes the bounty that stands before him, beginning by directing Cherie to cuff herself on the bed. Once he is satisfied, the ritual of pain begins...Meanwhile, Cherie finds herself in the grips of her Master. What takes place next is a whirlwind of intensity as Cherie is on the receiving end of the whip. Further put through her paces, she is then restrained tightly to the cross and it's time for more poking and prodding and even more heavy flogging is in order before she pressed into a blinding orgasm. Then, she finds herself up on the ladder where her ever loving Master kindly fits her with an anal hook. Obediently, yet painfully, Cherie abides...Her just reward is the clamps on her nipples to even her out. In reality, Cherie's a bad girl however and as the whip lands, Cherie's screams fill the air. She pleads to be let down, to be released from this pain.Next, she is spread wide on the cube, her pussy plied with the pole mounted dong. She cums hard for her Master.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 99.3 MB

Download Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 3

Sandra Silvers & Brenda

The MILF housemates had agreed on a deal, Brenda wanted to borrow Sandra's car the next day so Sandra got to borrow Brenda's time tonight. Looking apprehensive as she waits we see Brenda - bound, butt naked and ball gagged - she's tethered tightly in black cotton to the four-poster bed frame. Sandra saunters in on stocking-d feet, curves clad in sexy vintage lace full-body girdle, letting her girlfriend struggle for a minute. But with such soft skin on display, stretched out in a T on the covers, every vulnerable spot made readily available - armpits, stomach, sides, neck, thighs, bare feet - Sandra can't wait long and sets to work on her planned tickling torment! It turns out Brenda is ticklish everywhere! As Brenda's laughs and screams through the ballgag increase, gasping for air in between, Sandra only tickles harder and decides to remove the gag to let the laughter out louder, while we watch all the action in split screen close-up of those bare soles and toes!!

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 435.0 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Brenda

Sandra, Lisa & Constance, Foot Rubs & Forced Orgasms

Resident foot slave Constance kneels upon a rug, ready and waiting in the comfortable den room of Silvers House of Servitude. Her tanned curves covered by a leatherette swimsuit, cuffed at ankles and wrists, thighs bound together with a red strap, topped off with a wide panel gag filling her mouth and padlocked in place under her long brunette locks. Across from this petite bondage bundle, Lisa stands to attention in cat suit and posture collar, a large red ballgag prizing open her jaw to just past the level of comfortable and into a familiar pleasurable ache caused by sucking on something so big. She's strapped tightly to make a useful immobile piece of forniphilia, lighting up the room from a bulb above her blonde head. This foxy floor lamp's utility belt contains all the important switches to turn her on. via the strapped in Hitachi wand.

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps

File size: 438.4 MB

Download Sandra, Lisa & Constance, Foot Rubs & Forced Orgasms

Serene - Street Cornered

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Serene was walking around in her tight pink skirt and black tube top on a street corner. Desperate for cash she was hoping to meet someone who might be able to help her out. Doing her best to post seductively by bending over and stroking her leg, walking back and forth shaking her hips in her tight skirt. She sits back down on the bench to check her makeup and crosses her legs while she reapplies some bright red lipstick. Finally she sees someone and gives them the come here gesture with her finger. Unfortunately for her it was someone with other plans and she finds herself handcuffed and tied up to a rack in someone's lair. She tries to defend herself by saying she in fact wasn't trying to hook or anything but the man obviously felt her behavior was hookery and isn't letting her go. She twists around in her cuffs showing off her pink ass with her black thong peeking through the thin material. She pleads with him to tell her that she'll be let go eventually but the man still just sile.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3188kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 495.2 MB

Download Serene - Street Cornered

AJ - She Was Asking For It

David and Ogre were talking about this girl they saw and how hot she was and how she has to be into the idea of a XXXX scene. Ogre thinks that David might be a little misguided so they make a bet for 200 bucks and go to get her XXXX. They find AJ lounging on the couch and grab her and quickly get her face down on the floor and get to work binding her elbows together. She puts up a good fight and resists well for a bit before finally running out of energy and finding her elbows welded together. She kicks her high heels at David while he finishes off her elbow rope and moves onto binding her wrists tightly together. AJ manages to actually get herself rolled over before Ogre gets a red ballgag into her mouth. Finally with AJ silenced they get to work getting her legs bound. David rolls poor AJ over and pulls her legs up and holds them while Ogre binds them together. Getting her legs back up in the air David grabs her ponytail and holds her head up while they maneuver her over ont.

Duration: 17:39
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1631kbps

File size: 227.6 MB

Download AJ - She Was Asking For It

Goth girl tied in her black nightie

Cast: Maia Evon, Fayth, Vesper Luna, Dresden, Indica, Jolene Hexx, Karly Salinas, Katie Thornton, Kendra James,
Genres: Bondage BDSM

Welcome to the one and only ShinyBound! Damsels in distress and dark fantasy.. Glamour pinup and love bondage..

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Goth girl tied in her black nightie

Mia Amor's Hogtie Test - Part 3

Mia is Hogtied, before vetwrap is wrapped over her gag and then stretched back to her heels. A few wraps of tape around her forehead are also extended to her feet, which ensure she looks straight ahead, and makes her bondage a bit more strict. Her skin glistens with sweat as she endures the heat and her bondage. She looks distressed and she is concentrating so hard on breathing, that I don't think she really notices, when I clamp her nipples with the heavy green spring clamps. I finally release her and I have left in the entire process of her being set free. As far as I'm concerned, she definitely passed.

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps

File size: 514.5 MB

Download Mia Amor's Hogtie Test - Part 3

Greyhound in Rubber

The time came for Greyhound to get her ass properly wired with the Tens unit, placed inside a full body rubber suit and stuffed into the tiny hanging cage for Elise to have her way with her. Rubber fans will especially enjoy seeing Greyhound trapped in her hot, sweaty suit!

Duration: 29:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1631kbps

File size: 382.1 MB

Download Greyhound in Rubber

Ariel Anderssen - split

We built a very nice device for Ariel Anderssen. It's her own fault for being so flexible! She will be locked in a split above the floor, her waist and neck attached to a pole. There is no hope of escape for her, she can not even put her feet down. She is stuck with her legs spread to the extreme. Completely defenceless and helpless in metal bondage. A pretty scary experience for Ariel, but she loves bondage, so we are sure she will appreciate it after a while.

Duration: 4:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 413.4 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - split

Svetlana - A little tied up today

Svetlana wanted more! This slender goth babe is perfect for tying up! We tried some white rope artistry on her, and this position was so relaxed that we could leave her tied up like this for a few hours! Svetlana loved this! She is such a rope bondage addict!

Format: avi
Duration: 6:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7923kbps

File size: 393.9 MB

Download Svetlana - A little tied up today

Tera Knightley On The Sybian

Tera Knightley is a kinky girl that loves bondage. She had never been on a Sybian before, and wanted to give it a try. With her hands secured, nipple clamps attached and her ass strapped down onto the machine, it only took a few moments for Tera to have the first of several intense orgasms. After a short break, we added a blindfold and ball gag to enhance her experience. Tera confessed to having more than 20 orgasms, and a whole lot of fun!

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 200.0 MB

Download Tera Knightley On The Sybian

Whoretoy part 3

Few women have the all out steamy sexual appeal that Jennifer exudes...it's intense...every word is a flirt...every movement is a tease...her full perky tits and perfect ass are amazing...and very submissive...willing to undergo true torments and show every emotion...and a lustful cumslut...At my hands, Jennifer will suffer for every orgasm...before and after...tight clamps and electric shock keep her screaming when I'm not flogging or whipping her...I keep her bound tight, spread and bent her for total access...and I make her confess her whore-ish ways...and establish that being a toy for men is her only purpose...and she proudly does it very well.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 809kbps

File size: 87.6 MB

Download Whoretoy part 3

Jackie Christianson, Submissive Wife

"I recently went part time at my day job, which means added responsibility at home. Johnny expects me to dress like a stepford wife, wear high heels, be tied up and gagged regularly, etc.... So, my first day as a submissive housewife went pretty well. Johnny gave me a flowing flowery dress to wear and then chair tied me with a thick white detective style, over the mouth gag. He let me sit there for quite a while as he completed the laundry. I'm thinking this deal is not so bad. Originally, I thought I would be doing all the household chores. But, all I have to do is sit here and be seductively tied up while Johnny does the chores. I can definitely handle this. And, with an over the mouth gag, he can't even see me smile as I enjoy watching him do the laundry for me"

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 366.9 MB

Download Jackie Christianson, Submissive Wife

Twine Strappado for Purple Jade - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With Purple Jade now standing, I bind her shapely thighs with thin twine, before tying her leather collar off above. I cut off her white panties and then remove her gag. I clasp my hand over her mouth as I grope and manhandle her for a while. Her panties are shoved in her mouth and held in place with many wraps of vetwrap. I then get back to work binding her with the cruel, thin, biting twine. I finally end up removing her neckrope and Purple Jade ends up in a strappado. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 440.8 MB

Download Twine Strappado for Purple Jade - Part 2

Cruel Gags, Strait Jacket, Twine, Plastic Wrap, and Tape for Summer - Part 1

Summer finds herself in the clutches of the eeevil Dr. Cupcakes. She struggles on the cold concrete floor with her ankles strapped to her thighs and wearing a strait jacket. She struggles to escape her bondage and actually makes a tiny bit of progress. Dr. Cupcakes soon returns though. He tugs on the straps before he shoves a big red harness ballgag in her mouth and buckles it tight! He leaves and Summer resumes her struggles to free herself. She doesn't get far though. After a while the Dr. returns. He forces her head back, by chaining her gag to the back of her strait jacket. Summer is then left to struggle again. He finally returns, and when he does he starts smacking her shiny pantyhose clad ass. He removes one of her leg straps for better access. He then removes the other and smacks her ass a few more times. He then lifts her up by her strait jacket and pins her against the post. He secures her to it by means of a leather strap around her neck. With Summer secure, he removes the .

Duration: 17:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 395.8 MB

Download Cruel Gags, Strait Jacket, Twine, Plastic Wrap, and Tape for Summer - Part 1

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Alba Flex Trial

Studio: laylabondageaddiction
Genres: Bondage

But after having been seized and gagged with a ball muzzle gag she discovered the true intentions of his friend and for what she was prepared. She will play the sexy helpless victim like the ones in the comic. Well she was waiting for that after all. She had to endure her tightest hogtie so far, with big toes strictly tied with thin rope. He likes playing hard for sure. she didn't expect anything less.

Duration: 25:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 535.7 MB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Alba Flex Trial

Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 1

Adara is used to getting what she wants, but not when she is in my house. She has to earn it, and this how she does just that. I pull her head back by her hair as I work a huge red ball gag in her mouth. It is a very tight fit, which means it is perfect. I bind her elbows together with thin cotton rope, before I grope and manhandle my willing captive. Her forearms are tightly bound and then cinched to her body. I put her on the concrete floor and watch her as she struggles for our enjoyment. She has to much movement for my liking so I eventually cross and tie her ankles before hogtying her. Much better! Again she struggles and moans as she endures her bondage and jaw stretching ballgag. She slows down after a while, and I have to offer some motivation. I expose her firm perky tits and whip them with a leather strap. The intensity of her moans, yelps, and struggles increase dramatically! I once again step away and enjoy the show. I finally remove most of the ropes, but I tie a fresh on.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps

File size: 517.4 MB

Download Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 1

Back