Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

One Long Vibing!

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

It's no secret that Sarah Brooke loves to be bound and forced to cum and as she sits tied and naked the horny girl accepts her gag, spreads her legs and begs for the vibrator. And she gets exactly that! It's non stop vibing with the sex toy planted firmly on Sarah's clit sending waves of arousal through her bound body, she groans past the gag and grinds her cunt hard as the toy does exactly what it's intended to do...drive a girl crazy with desire!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 212.8 MB

Download One Long Vibing!

No Boundaries part 2

We finally got Allie back into the Dungeon and Bane gets right to work. After she's blindfolded, he gives her a dose of electricity and then breaks out the whip. Allie's precious, little squeals fill the air...And to think...her day has merely begun...Her squeals then turn to purrs however when she's brought to her first orgasm of the day.Maybe Allie thought it would all be gravy after that, I'm not sure, but this would definitely not be the case. Perched atop the Sybian, Allie has her nipples stretched and weighted. After Bane cranks on the Cumbot, he takes it to a shocking level. TENS pads affixed to her torso are just the start as he bombards her with the whip, meticulously working her into submission and release. Next, Allie's served up some good old fashioned paddling when she's bent and bound. And then we watch her twitch when Bane tapes his apparatus deep inside her pussy. The tension reaches the point of overload when Allie finds herself bound to the plank for some "liquid ref.

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 148.9 MB

Download No Boundaries part 2

Marina - pillar bound

A nice tie for Marina today: she is roped to the pillar in her sexy little dress. She thinks she is safe, but we pull her dress down (and up) to reveal her stunning body. There's not much Marina can do except stand there. She tries to struggle but the rope and pillar are very unforgiving.

Duration: 5:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14580kbps

File size: 544.8 MB

Download Marina - pillar bound

Extremely Cute Newbie part 2

Newbies come in all kinds of flavors...with some, even as excited as they are about being a submissive, they can be very nervous about everything that's happening to them...because submissive desires do not always go hand in hand with the ability to submit...In Evi's case, I think she is just a naturally brave young woman who strives for the appreciation of those around her...she likes to please people...and whether she knows it or not, those natural drives of hers just work out very well for being a BDSM bottom...But when Feenix enters to dom her and begins amping up her predicaments, it's easy to see that Evi was not prepared for the types of things that might be happening to her...Often times, she lookes sincerely shocked by what is being done to her...but Evi hangs tough and sincere...she learns early on to listen to her Dom...and Evi pretty much turns into a perfectly adorable and brave submissive as the shoot progresses...Feenix is encouraged to push her limits as she takes each.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 121.6 MB

Download Extremely Cute Newbie part 2

Shae Celestine

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Shae Celestine, OT
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Dildo, Vibrator

For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.
She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Shae Celestine

Slave Fyre - Prison Strap Torture

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Torture

This is slave fyre, so you know the pain will be intense, not to mention the humiliation. In this cruel situation, fyre is bound to the see-saw of pain and debasement for a real old fashioned beating. The slut is then punished with the Louisiana prison strap until her ass looks like it has been sitting in the sun all day. The bitch is naked and can't move, but she can be moved and that makes it works, as she is positioned for maximum punishment with the most ease. this is a true slave. This is real torture of a true piece of shit slave slut.

Format: real
Duration: 20:56
Video: 448x252, RV40
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 121.0 MB

Download Slave Fyre - Prison Strap Torture

Darling Trained For Brutal Deepthroat In Headcage

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Darling is the best pet ever you could ever hope to have. Loyal, obedient and knows her place. And in this case, her place is to be kept caged on her knees out in the barn. The strict metal head cage has built in nose and mouth hooks that keep her holes cranked open and properly displayed. Her large breasts are tightly tied off, turning them into melons. Leather belts keep her on her knees. Time to put that mouth to use.

We walk up and put that well trained throat to task, sinking home balls deep. This pet is a dedicated deepthroater that more then earns her keep. She takes a skull pounding with ease, showing the hours she has spent on her craft. This is the sort of pet you keep. Drool pours out as Darling's face is used as a pussy. She keeps her tongue out to signal her proper training.

Yanking her hard body up to her toes Darling is cranked up into a strict stappado. The tie keeps her at the perfect height for fucking. Now both ends are open and ready for use. We continue her.

Duration: 16:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6744kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 815.8 MB

Download Darling Trained For Brutal Deepthroat In Headcage

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tickling Elizabeth as a punishment Nylon feet in stocks

Release Year: 2019
Studio: RussianFetish
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage

In the story, Elizabeth cleans up in my studio. I come and notice the dust, although she promised that the whole studio will shine. Well, it's time to punish this bitch. For her, tickling is a terrible torture, she hates it so much and would rather choose pain than tickling. And I know that very well...
Long story short, Elizabeth finds herself tightly fixed on a bench, her legs are apart and feet are locked in stocks, her hands tied above her head, a large ballgag is in her mouth and a blindfold on her eyes. She wears black nylon on her feet today. I sit down next to her feet and start to tickle them. At some point, I tie her big toes right through her pantyhose with leather ropes to the stocks and continue to torment her feet even more intensely.

Duration: 25:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tickling Elizabeth as a punishment Nylon feet in stocks

Barnyard Bondage for Riley - Her Ordeal Continues - Part 2

Studio: Futile Struggles
Cast: Riley
Genres: BDSM, Hummulation, Bound, Bondage, Roped, Gags, Scotch tape, Big tits, Suspension, Nipple rings, Tied

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Riley's captor ties a thin piece of twine to her tongue very tightly. He then runs it through her nipple rings and ties off the ends. Riley is made to keep her head bowed and it keeps her quiet. Her arms are released from overhead. Riley is ordered to get on her knees and put her arms behind her back. She complies... what else can she do. Her legs are very tightly bound and her tongue is tied to her nipple rings for crying out load. Her wrists are then crossed and bound behind her back.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 534.2 MB

Download Barnyard Bondage for Riley - Her Ordeal Continues - Part 2

Tight bondage, torture and spanking for sexy naked whore

Release Year: 2021

Sexy slavegirl with naked shaved pussy and with hot ass plus hot mistress in black short skirt, with sexy boobs and her assistant with big cock. Big red ball in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass.He rtied up with ropes. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, spanking and domination for horny model with beautiful body in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 30:47
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4337kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, torture and spanking for sexy naked whore

Carissa Forced To Sacrifice Her Own Pussy

8:01 Minute Bondage Video: In order for her good-for-nothing husband to get his job back Carissa has offered her body to his boss for bondage but she had no idea that she would be stripped nude, which is bad enough but now she's going to be forced to cum with a vibrator! How embarrassing! The vibe does it's work and Carissa is brought to two crushing orgasms before being left to writhe and squirm in bondage! Hot Stuff!!

Duration: 8:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps

File size: 355.7 MB

Download Carissa Forced To Sacrifice Her Own Pussy

Praise the Naturals part 2

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's app.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 143.2 MB

Download Praise the Naturals part 2

Penny Lee - 2.5 inch ring gag chair strappado

Penny Lee! We tied her once, maybe 5 years ago, and now she is back! Penny looks as stunning as ever, with her huge boobs which are so perfect for rope bondage. We tie her to a chair in a strappado position so she has to lean forward, showing off her massive natural boobs. Our new large (2.5 inch) ring gag has never been used, because we couldn't find a big enough mouth to fit it in. Turns out Penny Lee can actually handle this ring gag! Lots of drooling and chair struggling, don't miss this video!

Duration: 4:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14594kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 488.9 MB

Download Penny Lee - 2.5 inch ring gag chair strappado

Getting through to Bailey part 2

Bailey Bradshaw is a kinky young woman...she just doesnt know how kinky yet...she thought she had been through it all in her own young kinky life...but she learns quickly that BDSM could be something that she hasnt truly even encountered yet...in the first two scenes, it seems Bailey is almost in shock...it takes her a bit to get comfortable in this new world of total restraint...and Feenix plays her well...testing with clamps and floggers...In the 3rd scene Bailey peaks...maybe it was the leg spreading bondage, maybe it was the trap around her neck...maybe it was the pussy clamps that Feenix rigs into a zipper down her leg...whatever it was, Bailey seemed to find her place...then we get the shrieks and moans, the convulsions and loss of control...In the last scene, Feenix rigs her into an amazing pretzel tie and takes his time to finish off her swollen and sensitive pussy with more orgasms.

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 129.9 MB

Download Getting through to Bailey part 2

Petite Eden Sin Enjoys Rough Sex Games

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Ass to mouth, Cum swallow

Eden Sin really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.

Duration: 28:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6336kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Petite Eden Sin Enjoys Rough Sex Games

Tape Armbinder

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina is wearing a mesh bodysuit, white socks and black heels. She is taped with her ankles crossed in three places, her arms are pulled behind her back and mercilessly taped shut up and down from her elbows all the way to her fingertips resembling an armbinder. She is gagged with a 2inch white ballgag and is left to explore her bonds.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tape Armbinder

My Games With Gigi Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Though Gigi is a good girl and obeying what Dr. Lmp orders, it is clear that she is not good at pain of fire. Lomp is aware of this lack of endurance and applying candle fire just on poor girl's sweet pussy. Anyway, this is just a little "warming up", and then various extreme torture will touch to this helpless cunt. Gigi has her blindfold covering her sight, she must silently wait her bitter fate. Watch her sweet suffering under Dr. Lmp's famous strokes.

Duration: 16:21
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 11193kbps

Download My Games With Gigi Part 2

Professional Body Builder

Ashley Starr is back with her last installment, well, until we invite her back again. This hot professional body builder is one of the few of her kind to understand that fans want to see powerful women sexually helpless.

With an unbreakable wooden pole across her strong muscular shoulders, Ashley is bound like the Hercules of old from TV and Movies. The weight of the pole is not trivial, over time it will wear on a person. With her breasts very tightly bound, Ashley finds that all her strength is useless, and she is completely humiliated, helpless and at our command.

We demonstrated pain to Ashley in the other scenes so she knows she must obey or we will punish. We command her to open her mouth wide and close her eyes, she knows what is coming: Hard White Cock.

We throat fuck our helpless bodybuilder, a deep, hard, skull fucking. We hold the cock all the way down her throat. We fuck her mouth until she is a drooling mess who is sexually dizzy. We push her to the ground, slap .

Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5636kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Professional Body Builder

A Matter of Family Honor - Part 2

Studio: Futile Struggles
Cast: Jennah
Genres: BDSM, Hummulation, Bound, Bondage, Brunettes, Cleave gag, Electrical tape, Garter, Stockings, Harness gag, Hogtied, Nipple clamps, Nose hooks, Petite, Sponge gag

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Poor Jennah's situation continues to get worse. The man now starts tying up her face. He attaches these 4 hooks to her nose and pulls them in all directions. Not that painful, but humiliating and a nuisance. Next, he ties her elbows together and then her wrists up, painfully wrenching her shoulders. She is tied this way. She is soon placed on the floor and arched into an excruciatingly tight hogtie. He uses the twine tied in her hair to her head back as well. He leaves her for a while. When he returns he has a camera. He takes some pics and video to show the rest of the family. They will be amused by her telling them that she is a "Hogtied Whore Pig" multiple times through her very effective sponge and tape gag. They will also be amused by her pathetic begging to be untied from her hogtie. One problem solved, now to take care of her trying to take her husbands property. The man has an over seas friend who will gladly pay top dollar for such a cut.

Duration: 22:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

File size: 517.2 MB

Download A Matter of Family Honor - Part 2

Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Ashley Graham was not ready for this. She thought if she was a snarky little bitch that we would just beat her a little bit and things would be even. That is not how our members saw it.

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 536.6 MB

Download Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

I Didn't Know I Could Squirt!

Finding videos on old hard drives is always a treat and this one features Annabelle Genovisi brutally elbow bound and hogtied and about to forced to cum with a vibe. It's intense almost to the point of painful and that seems to have driven her to squirt for the very first time in her life! When she is rolled over you can see the wet spot on the floor and when the gag is removed Annabelle puts you right in her head about the experience but maybe the sexiest scene is at the end, I won't say what happens but I absolutely guarantee you have Never seen anything like it before!

Duration: 7:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 314.7 MB

Download I Didn't Know I Could Squirt!

Hardcore Training For Petite Renata Fox

Cast: Renata Fox

Hard canning. R. is crying hysterically. Despite this, there is no anger, R is happy that the beating is over, she is pampering her lord with erotic dance.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10177kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hardcore Training For Petite Renata Fox

Blond bimbo

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Darling Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

In an elaborate setup, Darling is hung upside down on a custom made wooden ladder. A table behind the ladder holds the automatic blowjob machine at just the right height.

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 540.7 MB

Download Blond bimbo

Natalia Gets Turned Into A Freak

Cast: Natalia
Genres: BDSM

She is a very pretty girl, young and articulate. Her nude body has been plastered to a wooden post, rope winding around her torso, above and below her breasts, her pelvis. A picture of herself, innocent and fresh, hangs above her head on the post. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 165.0 MB

Download Natalia Gets Turned Into A Freak

Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny bitch part 1

Very sexy young blonde in blue panties, with beautiful body, with naked small tits and with naked little ass plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her shaved pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny bitch with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 28:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3084kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny bitch part 1

Tattooed slut

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Rain DeGrey Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Well, we finally did it. We have been doing live Bars shows for quite some time now, but we have never broken a bitch before. Today is the day it finally happens. We made this shoot a little different.

Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Tattooed slut

RealTimeBondage Darling Sexy blonde Milf Darling huge

Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Bound in a crucifix pose that perfectly displays those epic monster boobs and leaves her face pussy draped over the edge, Darling is ready for round two. Round two involves stuffing this slut so full of dick she turns into a sex sandwich.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Darling Sexy blonde Milf Darling huge

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Intense tickling in Y pose

Studio: RussianFetish
Cast: Titana
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage

Slender Titana is fixed ou a horizontal bench, her legs are apart and restrained in stocks. She's never tried to be tickled over the whole body for such a long time. And since it's her first time I want to find out how her body would react on touches. In this clip, I tickle her with a different intensity.
Upper body – navel, belly, armpits, neck. I use my hands most of the time. I start with feathers and use electric toothbrush a little bit.
Feet – heel, middle of the sole, ball, toes. I use various devices – combs, electric toothbrushes, also lick and bite her feet.

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8478kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Intense tickling in Y pose

Becca Diamond.

The hot cougar into extreme bondage is hard to find. We're truly blessed to know one quite well. Becca Diamond, one hot and amazing woman with a rising career in the sex industry.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8025kbps
Audio: 100kbps

Download Becca Diamond.

Ive Got To Pee!

Nothing is as aggravating as a girl bitching that she has to pee after she's been tied up and that's exactly the predicament Mandy Taylor finds herself in and I'll be damned if I'm going to untie her just so she can pee. She's desperate though so screw it...I told Mandy to go ahead and relieve herself right then and there so she does just that! A hose is then used to wash her and the floor clean of her pee and she's left dangling by her wrists for the rest of the afternoon.

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 265.4 MB

Download Ive Got To Pee!

Kyra - Fate of a Witch - Part 4

Studio: Graias
Cast: Kyra

Beautiful innocence Kyra is about to regret her beauty. Dr. Lomp reminds her that prettiness is trouble for young girls in Medieval era and Kyra soon feel how those poor young girls suffered in that dark ages. Sure this scene will be the modern type of that medieval interrogations, so a "noveity" will be included: shocker. You will love how Kyra gets panic with wide open blue eyes when she realize the shocker in Dr. Lomp's hand.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

Download Kyra - Fate of a Witch - Part 4

Pleading Eyes, Tremendous Tits part 1

As soon as I saw those big eyes and glowing smile, I knew this fresh face would be something to remember...then I saw her tits and and thought, unforgettable...Marilyn is a flirty little bundle of sexy joy...I almost felt bad as I wrapped her breasts in tight rope as she wimpered with wonder at my plans....I was soon overtaken by the splendor of truly objectifying a woman with bondage, and I felt bad no more...Marilyn is made to be my cumslut and punishment whore.

Duration: 11:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3584kbps

File size: 325.8 MB

Download Pleading Eyes, Tremendous Tits part 1

Yana - box tie positions

Yana is back again for more bondage! After being hunted in the forest, she is now back inside, and she is in another box tie! Yana loves ropes! She tries out different positions she can still do while in a box tie, until we tie her ankles. Surprisingly, she can still move around quite a lot! Yana is so pretty in ropes!

Duration: 5:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14593kbps

File size: 599.1 MB

Download Yana - box tie positions

StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee and Abella Danger
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Lesbo

The sexy and horny Marina Angel has played in our studio and dungeon so many times, usually giving deepthroat BJs and begging for rough sex. Her last visit was most challenging with a lesbian domination threesome. She runs into Mistresses Esmi Lee ..

Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

SexuallyBroken Fresh faced 20yr old Chanell Heart sex from both ends

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Chanell Heart, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Bound in a painful squat with her arms splayed out wide and shackled to two wooden posts, Chanell is completely helpless and unable to do anything about it. A leather blindfold cuts off her vision and reminds her of her place.

Duration: 19:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6780kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download SexuallyBroken Fresh faced 20yr old Chanell Heart sex from both ends

Addie Forced

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

Mistress Raquel has a new submissive trapped in her lustful web and she plans to test the limits of her ability to suffer tease and denial. Each time Addie gets closer and closer to cumming, her cruel mistress ruins her path to orgasm. Things aren't over even after she lets Addie climax, however, as Mistress Raquel plans to keep her vibrator in place long after she has cum to watch Addie squirm in despair.

Duration: 17:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7849kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Download Addie Forced

Stocked Slut pt. 2

Cast: Sybil Hawthorne

With their head and arms through the stocks Sybil's magnificent ass is beautifully exposed. There's no doubt that is going to get attention first. He canes it making them scream and wiggle in pain. Then he slides Mr Pogo into their wet hole. The heavy stocks are made to be a torment of their own. Walking Sybil out into the tall grass gives him a chance to see their tits bounce and sway. They are chained to a post and he spreads their legs. Their pussy is completely exposed for some whipping. After being exposed to the elements Sybil is back in the water room. They are tightly restrained to a chair with their tits clamped down hard. It's time for his ministrations. They are going to suffer and cum like they never have before.

Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Stocked Slut pt. 2

Super bondage, torture and domination for sexy young girl part 2

Young brunette with wet pussy, with small tits, with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes and scotch- full body on the floor, on the chair. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her naked pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, mummification and torture for horny model with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 23:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6065kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Super bondage, torture and domination for sexy young girl part 2

Back