Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

BoundLife - Fiddled at home [bl639]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

Sir wants me to train my escape skills. So I am fiddled and gagged at home, and the key is right there! If I can escape the fiddle, I can also take off the gag because it is not locked! This is very exciting! I wanted to escape this fiddle as fast as I could. I did not expect it to be this hard! Did anyone ever escape from a fiddle? Or was it just an impossible challenge?

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14565kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 438.5 MB

Download BoundLife - Fiddled at home [bl639]

Gagged And Drooling Abuse!

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Briella's gagged distress is the highlight of this intense video, the ball fills her mouth completely causing the naked and elbow tied girl to drool uncontrollably soaking her huge tits, stomach thighs and floor and she absolutely hates it! Those enormous breasts are framed with rope before being painfully pinched and kneaded and Briella groans in slobbery distress as she endures one tough scene after another making for a vid you'll want to watch over and over and over again!

Duration: 7:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps

File size: 210.9 MB

Download Gagged And Drooling Abuse!

The Vulnerable Blonde part 3

Riley is a very sweet woman...polite and charming...she's all natural and seems very much more like a beautiful young professional than an adult star...possibly a submissive and ultra sexy secretary...introverted a bit from her beauty, and kinky as hell...I was floored right away...I found her blonde hair and blue eyes, especially captivating...she had on this cute little pink and grey outfit...I drag her into the room and tell her how it is...she accepts my terms...and I direct her to undress....I bind her tender young body and explore the joys of her most anxious expressions and pleas for my mercy...She squirts through most of her orgasms...making a big mess for me and loading me with all the motivation I need to keep the preasure on with punishments...she has extraordinary vulnerability....mixed with her fragile figure and innocent attractions, Riley was a very fulfilling play partner...stretched to the limits of her body and pushed to the brink of her pussy, Riley proves and revel.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1049kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 121.1 MB

Download The Vulnerable Blonde part 3

My Husband's Loving Hand

Her bathing interrupted command "stand up" as he enters the room. He begins with a slow hand spanking , she obediently bent in the bath. Then we hear her screams and cries when his hand is replaced carpet beater . He is excited by the warm buttocks wife and uses her mouth , plunging his cock into it . After that, he enjoys her pain further. Putting it in the corner , it changes the color of her own hand problem from pink to reddish purple . When he chooses the rod for further spanking , she cries and begs him to forgive her . He uses her mouth again , and then , having received satisfaction , yet takes up the rod . Wife whimpers and trembles with the touch of a rod to her buttocks . But despite her pleas , he still gets her a dozen strokes.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 841.3 MB

Download My Husband's Loving Hand

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cum On Aris Lap

Studio: OrgasmAbuse
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish,bdsm, Bondage

Naomi Swann is back and Ari gets the pleasure of having her on her lap and making her cum really fucking hard over and over again.

Duration: 10:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6674kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 519.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cum On Aris Lap

Hogtie predicament for Astrid

Astrid is precariously hogtied on a fitness bench. There is not a lot of room on there, so she has to keep still! But being in this very strict hogtie with a huge ballgag isn't easy, and after some time, Astrid wants to wriggle a little, or shift her position. The tight elbow tie is exhausting her and she is drooling. This is a better workout than any fitness exercise this bench has ever seen!

Duration: 5:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14600kbps

File size: 599.3 MB

Download Hogtie predicament for Astrid

Hard bondage, suspension and torture for horny sexy slut part 1

Sexy brunette inshort black skirt, in blue panties, with beautiful body and with small tits plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He fucks her naked shaved pussy and mouth with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, domination, suspension and torture for horny slavegirl with naked boobs in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 20:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3950kbps
Audio: 77kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, suspension and torture for horny sexy slut part 1

Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 2

Studio: Futile Struggles
Cast: Chrissy Daniels
Genres: BDSM, Hummulation, Bound, Bondage, Roped, Gags, Milf, Ball gag, Leather straps, Leather cuffs

Chrissy's wrists cuffed and strapped around the post. Dr. Cupcakes immediately shoves a ball gag harness on her head and straps it on tight. He smacks her ass a few times then straps her upper body to the post. Chrissy's bikini top is pulled down exposing chrissy's tits. He now gropes and manhandles poor Chrissy as she moans and drools. Her legs are now strapped up. He even straps her neck to the post! He leaves Chrissy to struggle, moan, and drool. When he comes back, he ties a length of rope to the ring attached to her harness gag and ties it up high to a ring bolted to the post. Chrissy is once again left to struggle. At the end of the clip, Dr. cupcakes starts removing the straps around her ankles and then the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

File size: 368.7 MB

Download Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Riley Gets Revenge on Rachel part 2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage

Riley and Rachel are lesbian Lovers, but recently Rachel cheated on Riley. Riley wanted to break the entire thing off, but Rachel begged and agreed to do anything if Riley would stay. Riley agreed, but told her that she would have to atone for her loyalty infractions. Usually Rachel is dressed in a flannel shirt, baggy jeans, and tennis shoes or work boots. Riley hates this and things are going to change. She dresses her like a whore... stripper dress and fetish high heels. In addition she is made to wear a head harness muzzle. The clip starts with Rachel bound in the hallway of my workshop. Riley is leading her through the hallway by means of a crotchrope leash. Rachel's ankles are bound so she has to hop along behind Riley. At some point her large tits bounce out of her flimsy garment. They arrive and Riley starts to untie Rachel's elbows. I show up a few minutes later. Riley knows I've wanted to get my hands on Rachel for some time now and Riley needs help her her discipline so its.

Duration: 22:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Riley Gets Revenge on Rachel part 2

Poor Sister - Helga's Night

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Domination, Feature, LezDom, Spanking, Pussy Licking, Lesbians

In the second episode we find that Terri has been allowed out of her windowless basement cell to come upstairs and clean the house. She first has to scrub the toilet. Nurse Helga finds her special time alone with Dr. Hartmann interrupted by Terri's obnoxious presence and decides to put the girl in her place. When Terri fails at the simple task of taking out the garbage she is punished by her sister-in-law, Dr. Hartmann. That night Nurse Helga is surprised to find out that Dr. Hartmann has plans to spend the night with her husband, Larry. Feeling hurt and rejected, Helga takes out her frustrations on poor Terri. Starring Dolly Leigh, Rain DeGrey and Ella Nova.

Duration: 25:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9798kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Poor Sister - Helga's Night

HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel Part 1

Genres: Bondage , Spanking , Gag Talk , Gagging , Hand Over Mouth

I know this is what many of you have been waiting for. In the final installment of this series, the sassy Dr. Straps is punished for her chronic tardiness. Dr. Cupcakes leads her in with her wrists already bound behind her back. He sits and places her over his knee for a good old fashioned OTK spanking.

Duration: 12:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 282.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel Part 1

Nicki and Nikki

Due to a nasty back injury, I was forced to give up my day of Domming little Nicki Blue...oh Fortuna, fate can be cruel...This chic is hot...I love her youthful thinness, her sexy shape and her innocent blonde appeal...the lips and eyes are perfect...But one Dom's misfortune turns into another Domme's field day...Nikki Nefarious is all too eager to step up to the plate and fill in...At least she could appreciate the opportunity...It's no secret that Nefarious is a rope guru, a serious player and a professional Dominatrix...and she's a really nice and professional young lady...and a creepy pervert...she laughs with pleasure as Nicki Blue holds back the tears...Nefarious takes her through an extreme range of ties...featuring electric shock, bastinado, a single point hip suspension, a pile driver rig with anal invasion and then we bring in Audrey Lords...why? Because Nefarious needed a hole to make Blue face fuck...You gotta love Audrey Lords...she practically breaks poor Nikki's neck as.

Duration: 8:26
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1511kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 99.8 MB

Download Nicki and Nikki

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Not Another One

Sexy young Natalie is extra sensitive especially after cumming. Winter makes her cum over and over, Natalie can't believe how much she is cumming but still desperately needs it stop.

Duration: 13:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7927kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 767.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Not Another One

Graias - The Punishment of a Young Model Part 2

Studio: Graias
Genres: Bdsm

Renata does the worst thing that she never mustn't do: she strikes back. Dr. Lomp won't let her with this fault. He starts to whip her back, while she hopes a pillow to reduce whip affect.

Duration: 29:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1966kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 500.6 MB

Download Graias - The Punishment of a Young Model Part 2

Dani Punished by Her Pimp Part 1

Genres: BDSM, Hummulation, Bound, Bondage, Roped, Gags, Ballgag, Clear straps, Crotchrope,

Dani has been doing some jobs on the side and her pimp found out. He
meets her at a hotel. The clip starts as Dani is being tied to a
luggage cart on her knees. To make her predicament even worse, he ties
her ankles up to her thighs, forcing all her weight on just her knee
caps. She complains and tells him she can get the money, but needs
more time. Her pimp dosen\'t want to hear her excuses or promises, so
her shoves a ballgag in her mouth. She\'s left to endure the tight
bondage for now, but he\'s nowhere near done with her. He returns and
checks the ropes and gropes poor Dani at the same time. A crotchrope
is added and pulled out and up to the other end of the cart and tied
off tight! Her unties her wrists, which are pulled up behind her, only
to yank her arms up even higher... Much higher. He decides to watch
her suffer like this for a while, before he returns with a roll of vet
wrap. You see the ballgag didn\'t have.

Duration: 10:43
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 224.9 MB

Download Dani Punished by Her Pimp Part 1

Bad Dolly tied to the wall

She calls herself Bad Dolly, but we think she is cute! Especially when she is gagged with a huge ballgag! Her eyes tell us she is not happy about that though, and she would take out the ballgag if she could. Unfortunately for her, she is tied to the wall. She will have to escape her ropes first to be able to remove that huge gag! Can she do it?

Duration: 4:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps

File size: 531.1 MB

Download Bad Dolly tied to the wall

Rebel's Return part 1

I've kept Rebel in my mind since our first shoot...her sincere love of bondage and BDSM is as unforgettable as her amazing tits...Once again, today, I get my hands on them...and the rest of her...She is kept tightly bound throughout the day, enduring long scenes, as I revel in her helpless state...eventually she goes crazy from the long periods of playing with her pussy and she is left, tied with the vibrator, out of her mind.

Duration: 20:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3397kbps

File size: 553.2 MB

Download Rebel's Return part 1

Darling has huge squirting orgasms in bondage

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Genres: Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Restrained in a crucifix style pose that perfectly displays those giant boobs and leaves her blowjob lips draped over the edge, she is ready for round two. Round two involves stuffing this slut so full of dick she turns into a sex sandwich.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

Download Darling has huge squirting orgasms in bondage

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Summer Hogtied and Left Outside with part 2

I pick Summer up and plant her face down on an old rickety picnic table. She grimaces as I position her. The wire twisted around her chest doesn't give at all and this makes it hard for her to breathe. I hogtie her nice and tight before I stuff and tape a large sponge in her mouth. Her hair is tied back and then her nipples are clamped. Her nipples must be extra sensitive today judging by the way she screams and hollers through her gag. Oh well, I tie rope to them and pull them towards the front of the table and tie them off. Summer definitely won't be going anywhere soon. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor, while Summer struggles... well she doesn't really struggle... it's more like twitching, lol. I do enjoy watching the clamps tug on her tender nipples as she twitches. She really starts yelping when I give her bound and clamped tits a few swats with a thin wooden shoe horn! The clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes footage of her gag coming out and of Sum.

Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

File size: 532.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Summer Hogtied and Left Outside with part 2

Testing Pain Limits - Callie Calypso

Cast: Callie Calypso
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Sex

We can't get enough of the horny and submissive Callie Calypso. She loves having BDSM fun and rough anal sex. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole. This time around she must endure rope bondage, pup play, spanking, squirting, tit and pussy slaps, deepthroat BJ, deep asshole and twat penetration and humiliation. He fucks her in the doggy position, side saddle, cowgirl and missionary. She begs for more pounding, more blowjobs, more degradation, more domination. She earns a load of cum but she must slurp it off the floor like a good puppy. Nothing will stop Callie from warm jizz and being used by her Master.

Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Testing Pain Limits - Callie Calypso

Bondage Classics Part 11

Release Year: 2021

Outdoor Bondage Doublecross You'll see her spread-eagled out doors on a wood cross with her captor's taunting hands kneading her helpless body.
Erotic Denial They were, tightly tied in the forbidden fruit that had been teasing and taunting the entire school, now open and on display
Breast Bondage Beautiful Jennifer is forced to pay the prive of severe tit torture in oreder to serve penavce and save her falling marriage.
Code Of Honor Alice cheats on her husband, and her brother-in-law takes revenge in the family tradition. She receives lots of cruel lashes!
Rude Arousal Darlene, the little town flirt, is taught a lesson in bondage and dicipline by the local girls. It's tough lesson never to be forgotten.

Format: avi
Duration: 58:41
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1478kbps

File size: 694.0 MB

Download Bondage Classics Part 11

Screaming Soul Crushing Unwanted Orgasms

A beautiful girl sits cruelly bound to a chair, her elbows are wrenched back and the gag is causing insane amounts of slobbery drool to soak Sebrina's body and the chair seat but that's the least of her worries. A powerful vibe is jammed hard against her clit and taped to the chair and what follows is exactly why they are called "forced orgasms", this girl is driven to one unwanted orgasm after another and she screams in pain/pleasure as she endures what she hates! This is as real as it gets folks!

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 301.2 MB

Download Screaming Soul Crushing Unwanted Orgasms

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Not Another One

Studio: OrgasmAbuse

Sexy young Natalie is extra sensitive especially after cumming. Winter makes her cum over and over, Natalie can't believe how much she is cumming but still desperately needs it stop.

Duration: 13:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7927kbps

File size: 767.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Not Another One

Rose Red Tyrell's Asshole is Sex Rough and Deep in Rope Bondage

Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Rose Red
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex

He sex her in the position, side saddle, cowgirl and missionary. If she does well, she'll leave with a wrecked asshole and face covered in cum.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7856kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Rose Red Tyrell's Asshole is Sex Rough and Deep in Rope Bondage

Liz Rainbow elbow tied!

Liz Rainbow! She is such a colorful girl! Last time we saw her, she was blonde and we tied her in blue rope. Today, she has purple hair! Liz has had all hair colors in the world, that's why they call her Liz Rainbow. We decided to test her flexibility with an elbow tie. in all the colors of the rainbow! This was a very hard tie for Liz, but she managed it! She struggled and struggled in her colorful ropes, it was so pretty to see, don't miss this update!

Duration: 2:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14540kbps

File size: 263.2 MB

Download Liz Rainbow elbow tied!

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful brunette part 2

Sexy slavegirl with naked ass, with naked shaved pussy, with beautiful body and hot mistress with naked boobs. Her tied up with ropes - handsand legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her ass. He fucks her wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking, suspension and hogtie and torture for horny model with naked tits in the large garage.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3107kbps
Audio: 149kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful brunette part 2

Petite Slave Gets Rough Punisment

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Gigi
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Electro, Single-Tail Whip, Multi-Tail Whip, Rattan Cane

Gigi is back for one film. Her muscles gained by training at cabbage fields are as real as her screams. On the other hand our Gigi's determination is so strong that I dared to lay a wager with Pervert. Neither me nor the viewers are going to be disappointed.

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

Download Petite Slave Gets Rough Punisment

Hard & Deep (Lizzy London)

Studio: CumBots/DungeonCorp

Lizzy gets herself primed when she reaches for the G5 and plants that sucker smack, dab between her legs. The device has got some serious power and Lizzy uses it to it's full potential as she blasts of one hell of an impressive orgasm that leaves us all wanting to see more... We then get her in a full body tie, bent and exposed for The Marauder to take full advantage of. While the Cumbot steams forth like a locomotive, we place the milkers on her heavy tits and Lizzy is fucked hard and deep.

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 181.7 MB

Download Hard & Deep (Lizzy London)

Milfs Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce, Captured Camgirls! Sandrasilvers

Waiting for a generous patron or two to come online, curvy corseted camgirls Caroline and Sandra, tease the screen, wondering what tonight will have in store for them, request wise they never knew what they might be asked to do next, which kept them in a state of excitement! As they reveal sneak peeks of their lace bra's and décolletage beneath satin robes, their first fella appears and adds to their tip jar asking to see them kiss, next guy joining begs to see their bare soles through silky seamed stockings pointing at his computer screen. Soon the sultry sexy lesbians are in full swing, silk scarves have been gathered and Sandra is tied up by her playmate and receiving a wanding! Both the gals have unveiled their breasts Sandra's tanned ginormous globes pressing into the bedsheets as she gets hogtied on the covers, Caroline's pierced nipples, swinging silver rings as she works to restrain her girlfriend; the scene is getting oh-so-hot. Interrupted! An intruder scares the shocked stu.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3917kbps

File size: 783.8 MB

Download Milfs Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce, Captured Camgirls! Sandrasilvers

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sage is Tested part 2

Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (NOTES: Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope.

Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 528.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sage is Tested part 2

The Bondage Channel The Orgasm Bar Part 8

Release Year: 2008
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Lola Lynn, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, Big Tits, NoSex

Glamour model lola lynn agrees to try out the orgasm bar. she jumps and squirms as the wand goes on. she works her pussy off the wand and slowly drips drool down her body to lube up her pussy and the wand.

Duration: 1:56:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Bondage Channel The Orgasm Bar Part 8

Bound And Forced To Cum!

A bound and gagged Anabelle sits naked and looking at the vibrator on the floor beside her, she truly doesn't want it used on her but the Badman has other ideas and soon she is pushed to the floor where he can get to business! First from behind and then while she's on her back Anabelle is forcibly held down where one orgasm after another is dragged from her screaming and bound body and you have a front row seat to watch it unfold!

Duration: 8:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

File size: 245.0 MB

Download Bound And Forced To Cum!

Eden's Dream pt.2

Genres: BDSM, Hummulation, Bound, Bondage, Roped, Gags, Barefoot, Brunettes, Busty, harness gag, jodhpurs, leather, leather straps, MILF, riding Pants

As Told by Eden He left my ankles and wrists taped. He then smacked my ass hard 5 or 6 times while I squealed in pain. He then ripped the, still clinging, tape from the hogtape out of my hair. Then he tied my toes up with thin twine and pulled my legs straight up in the air by just my toes! The twine was run over a pipe in the ceiling and then back to the head board. With my legs up, he smacked my ass several mote times. He left me like this, but he return quickly. This time he had black tape. With my legs straight up, it was very convenient for him to wrap my legs very tightly with the stretchy black tape. My legs were taped in multiple places, including my ass. After the taping, he sat back and watched me struggle by my toes. He seemed to be enjoying my predicament as he took notes. After a while he returned. He quickly and roughly smacked my ass and then grabbed it and my tit, but he did release my toes from overhead, which was a huge relief! Then something completely unexpected..

Duration: 14:56
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 335.3 MB

Download Eden's Dream pt.2

Velisa - hogtied on the table

Velisa is a sporty girl, but can she take our predicament challenge? With nowhere to rest her head, she is hogtied on the table. She can not move and she has to keep her head up, because she is hovering over the floor with her head. She will get a great workout for her shoulder muscles (elbow tie) and her neck (nowhere to rest her head). Her jaw muscles get some exercise too, being gagged for this long. Well, she said she was sporty, so let's see if she can keep this up!

Duration: 5:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14602kbps

File size: 585.6 MB

Download Velisa - hogtied on the table

Body Play - Scarlet Sade and OT - 720p

Cast: Scarlet Sade, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

With a name like Scarlet De Sade how could anyone resist playing with her? Her pretty little toes match her pretty little dress. Don't even get us started with her tits. They're huge! Once she's tied up she checks out her bondage. She wiggles and even suspends herself. She bends forward to reveal her sexy little white cotton panties. On closer inspection OT sees her lip peaking through.
OT sees how hott Scarlet is for the bondage so he pulls up her legs and spreads them wide. He attaches a clamp to her labia and hangs heavy weights from it. Then he beats her like she needs to be beaten. Even with the heavy whacks of the flogger Scarlet moans and coos.
Contorted with her feet held in the air sitting on her ass OT has access to cane her. First he goes after her feet and then her ass. Once she's nice and tender OT brings in the metal dildo and gives her the orgasms she deserves.

Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Body Play - Scarlet Sade and OT - 720p

Restrained Cane en Dragontail

Studio: SensualPain
Cast: Abigail Annalee
Genres: BDSM, Painful, Torment, Impact Training, DEBRISx type Training, Cane, Dragonstail Whip, Screaming, Crying, Begging, Ball Gag, Sadistic, Masochist, Writhing, Cane Marks, Pinching Bruises, Poking Sores, Jabbing Soft Spot, Antagonize to Cry, Provoke to Scream

A short documentation of being restrained in unrelenting pain and misery consistent with the use of Cane and Dragonstail Whip. Master James straps sex slave 779 to the iron cross restraint for pain orientation, a part of her Chattel training. The resulting torments summon her deepest fears, audible by ear piercing screams, visually attractive by her cowering, cringing and wild writhing in her bindings from being severally whipped or canned. Time stretches on and the pain continues. This video is not for the light of heart. Kindness is non-existent here except when it ends.
Here for DEBRISx type training, slave 779 belongs to another Master as sexual chattel in a smaller town, just an hour south of Master James. He is a kind man that benefits greatly from the teachings that His slave receives at the training yards and dungeon when under the knowledgeable hand of Master James. This slave screams in exquisite terror while in painful acceptance as chattel, trained for perpetual sadistic .

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6837kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 570.9 MB

Download Restrained Cane en Dragontail

Bondage, spanking, strappado and torture for very hot girl part 1

Sexy blonde in white panties, in white bra, with small boobs, with hot little ass and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs. He spanks her naked ass. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny model with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3181kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Bondage, spanking, strappado and torture for very hot girl part 1

Bed Post Bound With Doxy

Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina is propped up on her knees against the posts of a bed, elbows bound, ankles bound to her thighs, and a Doxy vibrator tied in just the right place. She is gagged and the vibrator switched on, she has to balance the pain on her knees which quickly becomes difficult to sustain with the pleasure delivered from the Doxy.

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bed Post Bound With Doxy

Bdsm HD Porn Videos Sarah Brooke Roped Naked and Barefoot

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage

Lovely redhead Sarah is naked and barefoot, seen in a snug fold. She can't move very much so she squirms as best she can and mmphs through her tape gag. (6mins)
The main section is followed by behind-the-scenes footage showing Sarah getting rigged up by Lorelei. They make conversation and have some laughs as Lorelei applies "spaghetti rope" and finally a few layers of tape-gag. Two brief segments are without sound due to privacy reasons.

Duration: 25:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5234kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bdsm HD Porn Videos Sarah Brooke Roped Naked and Barefoot

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rubee Punished for Tardiness part 2

Rubee's ass is begging for more spankings... especially now that it is lifted by the ropes. I eventually untie her neckrope from above and allow her to sit in a chair for now. I remove her gag before I dod a little test on her right tit. Yes, they are small, but I'm pretty sure I can get them tied. I cleave gag her with an Ace bandage before I fashion a simple chest harness. Now that we have a base, we can get them tits tied. Once tied her nipples really extend, begging for clamps. We'll get to that, but her gag needs attention first. Many wraps of black tape make it excruciatingly tight. I step back and watch her suffer and endure the gag. I want her harness ballgagged for when I stand her back up, so I remove her extreme cleave and tightly buckle on the white harness ball gag.

Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rubee Punished for Tardiness part 2

Back