Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado Part 3

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Bbw , Big Tits , All Natural , Male Domination
Video language: English

I go get some clamps, but just as I suspect, Her tits are bound to tightly. Instead of clamping her nipples, I start slapping her ass instead. She might think I'm done with her bondage, but she'd be wrong. I add more rope, further securing her arms and hands to the solid post. I slap her ass another couple of times for good measure when I'm done. I then bind and cinch her thighs as well. I leave her alone to moan and endure her strict bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 329.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado Part 3

Folded - Brynlee Nelson

Brynlee is a tiny little thing. It's hard to appreciate just what a petite feminine package she is until you see her in person. She is also wonderfully flexible, and we took advantage of her flexibility to fold her in two on the bondage bed and use the erosilator on her. This was a new experience for her. Her clit is quite sensitive and sometimes the Celebrator (pink toy) is too much for her to handle. Greyhound got released from her storage bondage long enough to vibe Brynlee and get all our favorite sounds coming out of her!

Duration: 8:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1332kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 88.6 MB

Download Folded - Brynlee Nelson

Seven is Back

Baby Doll lurking in the wings with an evil grin on her face is probably not adding to Seven's peace of mind. Everyone knows that even though Baby Doll is a submissive most of the time, she can be a devilish top once she gets her hands on a helpless woman. And we all know she lusts after Seven's lush firm curvaceousness. She's made no secret of that.
This week we have Charlotte, Seven (caught with her panties around her ankles), luscious Lydia and, last but not least Rudy, our ever vigilant man attack cat who protects the ladies. During a brief relaxed period between shoots for our new movie, Charlotte expressed the desire to take a spin on the Slut-Puppy. Far be it from us to refuse to tie up a lady in rubber and put her in a provocative and vulnerable position.

Duration: 4:30
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 798kbps

File size: 31.7 MB

Download Seven is Back

Wenona's Tortured Screams - Wenona Slave - HD 720p

Wenona has a very tight, very flexible body and Feenix plans to put her to the test. We rig her with her lovely, round ass exposed and Feenix starts off by reddening those cheeks with some spanking. Then, he decided to torture her pussy and nipples simultaneously. He weights and clamps her beautiful nipples, he clamps her plump, pussy lips and electrifies her with the TENS unit. While she screams in pain, he flogs and canes her. Once she is worn out and warmed up, Feenix brings out the magic wand and brings her to a screaming orgasm...

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 154.0 MB

Download Wenona's Tortured Screams - Wenona Slave - HD 720p

Ms Erika Teaches ChiChi a Lesson

Release Year: 2019
Studio: LBC Fetish

Sexy student Chichi is exploring the desk area of her teacher Ms. Erika. She has suspected that Ms. Erika has a kinky side...and she discovers a box of bondage gear. She climbs up on the desk and starts touching herself as she imagines being dominated by her teacher. Ms. Erika comes in slowly...and observes, unseen, for a few moments before addressing her student. She admits that she too has had thoughts about dominating Chichi. Her student agrees to do anything that the teacher asks of her.

Duration: 29:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6818kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ms Erika Teaches ChiChi a Lesson

Sent to the Ogre

This is a fantasy storyline update: Emily's beauty has taken her far...and she's a smart cookie too...no one ever doubted that she would get everything she wanted from life...starting with a rich boyfriend...what Emily lacks is discipline...it's easy to lose sight of who you are when you get wrapped up in your own plans...her boyfriend spotted the issues immediately and had her sent to me...I call it humility training...Emily is manhandled, stripped, gagged and hogtied...then left spread with a tight crotchrope...this is all it takes for many folks to get back on track...Im happy to say that Emily left my care with a proper attitude

Format: m4v
Duration: 11:07
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 127.2 MB

Download Sent to the Ogre

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Luci Bondage to orgasm

Studio: orgasm games
Genres: Bondage, Restraint, Electricity, Real Orgasm, Fingering

Luci said she doesn't cum easily so she's pretty confident she can win this game and not orgasm. Will she? You'll see.
She gets really into this. You can tell by the way she digs her nails into my leg and quivers like jello. The way she smiles when I make the ropes a bit tighter.Somehow she telepathically communicates to me to choke her and manhandle her breasts. Not sure how she did that.

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 740.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Luci Bondage to orgasm

Whip Me Because I'm Defenseless - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

After setting a timer to allow her escape Anita De Bauch padlocks leather cuffs onto her wrists then checks her emergency alarm that will dial her mistress to alert that help is needed. Anita uses leather ankle straps to secure a spreader bar between her ankles then fastens a knotted crotch rope around herself and attaches its end onto an electric winch above and behind her. After padlocking her wrists to a rope that goes to a second winch Anita uses a remote control to operate the winches that pulls her arms up behind her so she is forced to bend over and then tightens the crotch rope onto her pussy over the thin material of her panties. The mixture of pain from the position and the pleasure of the crotch rope pressed between her labia and the knots onto her clit is why Anita likes this particular form of self bondage. Every small movement of Anita's position rubs the knot of the crotch rope against her clit which soon begins to make her pants moist to the touch and she wishes she wa.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 728.4 MB

Download Whip Me Because I'm Defenseless - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

Maddy O'Reilley Innocent Girl Next Door bound in custom leather

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Maddy O'Reilley
Genres: BDSM, Deep Troath, Oral, Toys, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Welcome back Maddy O'Reilley to the pages of the fastest growing Bars Bondage and Rough Sex site in the world. We take all the pain and uncomfortable corporal punishment out of the equation. Instead we punish girls with bondage and hard cock.

Duration: 22:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Maddy O'Reilley Innocent Girl Next Door bound in custom leather

Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

Sophia is a 19 year-old hottie who likes to please men. Her favorite things are getting fucked in the ass and eating men's asses. So we fucked her ass hard in a crazy bungee suspension, made her eat Sinn's ass while getting boned in hers, reamed out her ass with an electric drill, and did lots of ass to mouth. And this is just part

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7603kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

RTB Calico - Ice Pony Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun.
The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water. Soon Calico is up to her tits. Her head is pulled out again as the water still rises.
The ring gag returns to her mouth, nose hooks are added, and clothes pins are put on her tongue. The water rises. When the water gets high enough her head is pushed down again. She has to hold her nose up to the grate as the water continues to fill her hole.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download RTB Calico - Ice Pony Part 2

Madison - Truck-Fucked

It's the only way to travel, for Madison that is. As usual with any of these front mounted chicks, they want to go faster and further.
For some reason, binding a chick to the front of a truck creates a need for speed in everyone concerned.

Format: real
Duration: 5:59
Video: 640x428, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 38.9 MB

Download Madison - Truck-Fucked

Perfect Curves part 3

Cherie is not your typical adult model...for beginners, she has a PhD...an obviously mature and learned woman, and in Cherie's case, it only adds to her beauty and beautiful nature...and she truly is a beauty...she scores perfection with every silky curve...she is very new to adult modelling and I believe this was her 5th day in the business...a last minute replacement and a first time bondagette...on a SocietySM shoot with Damon Pierce rigging and domming...at the very least, she was in for a very challenging day...she is tied, gagged and blindfolded on the floor...she moves around anxiously as Damon enters to toy with her...she ends up naked, with one leg tied in the air...then Cherie is rigged bent over...perched atop a box, she struggles just to stay on her feet...electric insertables plug her pussy and ass...then TENS pads on the ass and caning...in the 3rd scene, she is bound on the floor with her hands pulled behind her...Damon cranks her legs wide open and stuffs her pussy wit.

Duration: 13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 152.8 MB

Download Perfect Curves part 3

TheBondageChannel - Milf Mo Chair Bound Orgasms

Studio: TheBondageChannel
Genres: Bdsm

Mo Rina chair bound and gagged. She cums from grinding her pussy in the seat watching me stroke myself. She cums more times when I play with her nipples. She reaches her orgasms limits from the bullet vibrator slid under her soaked panties. A wonderfully sexy play session with a very sensual and horny milf

Duration: 29:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download TheBondageChannel - Milf Mo Chair Bound Orgasms

Stripped, Spread and Watched

Adriana Chechik has a perfect body, perky tits and a bad attitude when Ogre straps her to a tree outside with one leg up. He tears her clothes from her body and covers her pretty, pouty lips in duct tape..He then ties her spread eagle, fully exposed on the from lawn of the dungeon and watches her squirm from remote aerial video. Helpless to stop it, feisty Adriana submits to the dick stick combo, and the Hitachi brings her to a whimpering orgasm. When Ogre returns, he kicks the vibrator on her tender clit a few times before finally releasing her..

Duration: 11:43
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1002kbps

File size: 88.2 MB

Download Stripped, Spread and Watched

SP Abigail Dupree - Captured Firecracker Redhead

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

A damsel in distress or a damsel in need?
They just drift in; streetwalker or floozy, cis or gender bent. They swarm to fill the need, irrespective of how the winds of Eros are blowing. The harlots are thickest when the weather is fairest.
The dungeon master exhibits preference. Subjects for torturous doom! They sate his tick to clean their clock with the wonderful sounds of screaming whores.
A few hours in the hot sun tames even the most stubborn street meat.

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 978.4 MB

Download SP Abigail Dupree - Captured Firecracker Redhead

Simone Sonay worked over hard by 2 cocks

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: Rough Sex, Deep Throating, Hardcore, BDSM

Her out of control sex drive is what got her into the industry in the first place. There was simply no other way for her to access the top self cock she so deeply craves.

Duration: 17:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 941.9 MB

Download Simone Sonay worked over hard by 2 cocks

Dr. Cupcakes Binds IR with His New Clear Polymer Straps - Part 2

Studio: Futile Struggles
Cast: Illustrious Rouge
Genres: BDSM, Hummulation, Bound, Bondage, Roped, Gags, Barefoot, Clear straps, Crotchrope, Nude, Cleave gag, Electrical tape, Harness gag, Posture collar

Dr. Cupcakes applies an extreme cleave gag so he can note her reactions. Her reactions are intense. He doesn't leave it on long as he has a harness ball gag made out of the same material as the straps. He tightly buckles it on. He then adds a few more straps to her legs and arms. Everything is checked for tightness and then a posture collar is added. He uses a few more zipties to cinch up the straps. Her gag is also ziptied to the bar above her head. Utilizing an overhead pulley, he pulls her up to her tippy toes and back down several times. He takes a seat as he handles the rope and enjoys IR's posture.

Duration: 22:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 495.2 MB

Download Dr. Cupcakes Binds IR with His New Clear Polymer Straps - Part 2

Extreme Sting

Caddy makes her first appearance of many in the Impact Chamber...Why so much impact play with Caddy? She can take it...I dare say, she likes to take it...hWe chain the naked and fragile Caddy Compson facing the wall with her legs spread...and we unleash our Kraken in Sir Nik...he ramps up the play for 20 minutes before really getting into the hard stuff, but the average model would have folded during the warm up...a series of floggers leads to a series of single tails...all the while, Caddy getting redder, getting weaker...by the end, he is using dual tails and 10 foot stock tailss...throwing tailss like that takes real skill especially with something as fragile as human skin...there is a very small window between making contact and doing real damage...not to mention just getting the tail to fall where you want...just about everything we do takes expertise and should never be tried before consulting experts, books, manuals or lessons...and this is an extreme example of that...and Cadd.

Duration: 25:45
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1487kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 300.0 MB

Download Extreme Sting

Super bondage, domination and torture for horny girl part2 HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021

Beautiful brunette with sexy body, with naked wet pussy, with naked hot ass and with small boobs plus man in black pants. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the table and on the floor. He fucks her mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for young model with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5118kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for horny girl part2 HD 1080p

Graias - The Receptionist Part 2

Studio: Graias
Genres: Bdsm

Pretty slave girl Hope is lying on her back, trying to keep her legs spread wide. Her burning butts and poor pussy is fully exposed. The crop is in Dr. Lomp's hand. Slave girl Hope is counting every crop stroke hits on her pussy while she is trying to hide her loud screams.

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1682kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 120.6 MB

Download Graias - The Receptionist Part 2

Rose in the video Rose's first day

Studio: Realspankingsinstitute
Cast: Rose
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Rose feels the Institute issues panties are to "restrictive" for her, therefore she decides to remove them before class. After being sent to the Dean's Office she is given a good caning.

Total size: 34.0 MB in 2 files.

Download Rose in the video Rose's first day

Rough Outdoor Punishment For Summer Hart

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Summer Hart
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Gronc is one of the most influential illustrators in the INSEX sphere. His drawings have inspired many of our positions over the years. Now we pay homage to some of his more complex works. See Summer Hart put into intense positions complete with narrated stories. Worm Cave: Summer Hart is transported to the lair of the Worm Master. He feeds on the bodies beautiful women who his minions capture, strip, bind, and season with an apple and carrot. Framed Vestal: Summer Hart committed an act of wanton sexuality and must be punished. The high priest sentences Summer to induced arousal for an eternity. She is bound with chains and sealed with magic in the woods for all of eternity. Crossed By Chains: Summer Hart is the victim of a King gone mad. She is put in his dungeon where many women have been. The mad King binds her in horribly painful positions until her body is broken. Exploding Girl: Summer Hart is one of a series of adult toys. She can only be used once, but she's a hoot. Light her .

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Rough Outdoor Punishment For Summer Hart

Club Asiana Live Show

Elbows crushed and hoisted, ankles tied together, neck pulled down to my knees, hair tied to my arms, and a single clothes pin on my tongue to keep me from speaking. I hold this position for another few minutes until Martin unties me and me over to the platform - in a kneeling position with my hair secured to a hook for minimal movement and my throat tied to the post. This is where I stay until the end of the show.

Duration: 13:54
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1954kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 218.6 MB

Download Club Asiana Live Show

The Chandelier

It's a long time since we did the triple-lady Chandelier up in Canada. And at that time we were not able to do photographic justice to this type of female ceiling adornment due to the relatively low ceiling height at the Purgatory Club. But here at Castle Gord, the ceiling height is twenty feet in the hallway; perfect for a new design chandelier. This time, Claire is the lucky (or unlucky, as the case may be) lady, and the chosen containment is the super tight Darlex sheath cocoon.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps

File size: 83.5 MB

Download The Chandelier

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pulling the orgasms out of her

Studio: orgasm games
Genres: Bondage, Restraint, Electricity, Real Orgasm, Fingering

Bree is a bit shy to orgasm on camera. But when there's a vibrator on her her body can't help but betray her with shuddering orgasms.

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 741.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pulling the orgasms out of her

Expelled From School sc 2

Studio: Girls-boarding-school
Cast: Kissie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Mr. Hyde is unable to find another school to take on Kissie and as a result he has no option but to home school her himself. Kissie on the other hand has her own little agenda and decides to behave like a silly little girl whilst Mr Hyde tries to start the lesson. Within minutes he has her bent over the table, spanking her and giving her a firm telling off. Kissie argues back saying that she refuses to behave herself but he knows a nice severe punishment with his hand and the cane should do the trick. After a long hard hand spanking, Kissies petit round cheeks are left tingling and burning. She has no idea how she could possibly take 20 strokes of the cane as well. Mr Hydes message is received loud and clear as she yelps and cries out after each stroke, thanking him each time before he raises the cane yet again. When the punishment is complete, she is ordered to pull up her panties and engage in her first lesson.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3417kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 427.4 MB

Download Expelled From School sc 2

Hard bondage, suspension and torture for very sexy blonde part 1

Horny blonde with naked shaved pussy, with naked big ass and beautiful body plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - full body on the floor and on the table. He spanks her sexy ass. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for hot slut with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6546kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Hard bondage, suspension and torture for very sexy blonde part 1

Live! Caged and Tailed Pt I

It's a new night of live debauchery within the hallowed walls of DungeonCorp. A living, breathing audience eagerly anticipates the public punishing of Cheyenne and Crystal. Caged and dangling precariously ,these two are sent spinning mid-air as Ogre cracks the tail their flesh ablaze with pain. Then, bent and bare, these two damsels bear the brunt first by Ogre's tail, then in a tandem teamed fashion which leaves them red and raw.

Duration: 25:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1455kbps

File size: 281.3 MB

Download Live! Caged and Tailed Pt I

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado Part 2

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Bbw , Big Tits , All Natural , Male Domination

I help Vicious Vamp up out of her chair and over to the post. I bend her over and tie her wrists off to it up high. I wrap a few more ropes above and below her tits and tie them off overhead as well. There is a table right behind the post and I tie her bound tits to the bottom of the table legs. I then start binding her arms more securely to the post. I step back and take a look at her bondage and realize that her right tit isn't pulled down as tight as the left, so I fix that. I remove her gag and then slap her ass a few times.

Duration: 17:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 397.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado Part 2

All Wrapped Up and No Where to Go

Sierra Cirque was stored for the night in Liliyana's cage and she is quite antsy to get out. Wrapped up in an authentic Ledermeister leather armbinder and Ballet Boots she is ready for another day of training.

Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2345kbps

File size: 134.9 MB

Download All Wrapped Up and No Where to Go

Liane - gold rope

Beautiful tiny Liane joins our site to get tied up in a box tie hogtie! The gold rope looks incredible on her dark skin! She is also locked in a metal collar, as she wanted to feel really submissive for the day. We think she will be back for lots more, this girl really got into it! She may look very innocent and new to all of this, but we think she secretly has a lot of bondage experience! See for yourself!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14557kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 450.3 MB

Download Liane - gold rope

She's Good to Go

Finding good help has never been easy...and once you do find a good and responsible person, many times they figure out what kind of sickos we are and quit...so our interview process is a bit more personal than most...Cherry agrees to undergo the interview in hopes of scoring a regular job in the office...I tie her up, strip her and gag her...standard stuff, really...then I hogtie her to the desk and pleasure her...We did offer Cherry the job but it turns out she was overqualified.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1488kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 152.7 MB

Download She's Good to Go

Busty Scarlet Sade gets first Bondage & rough sex experience

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Scarlet Sade
Genres: Belt Bondage, Big Ass, Big Breasts, Big Butt, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blow job, Breath, Breath Play, Busty, Chains, Choking, Curvy, Deep Porn Throat, Deep Throat, Deep Throat Porn Star, Deepthroat Deep Throat, Drool, Face Fucking, Fucking, High Heels, Hitachi

Scarlet finds herself helpless, and hopelessly stuck on a Sybian, the world's most powerful vibrator. It doesn't take long before our big tited tom boy is cumming her brains out while we feed her cock. She dools and cums all over herself as the cock fuck her throat deep and deeper. We then move our sexy slave into a brutal hogtied position. The boys give it to her from both ends, she is being face fucked into subspace while fucked and vibrated to several screaming orgasms. In the end we tie her standing and fuck her from behind while we make she she can't breath from the front. Scarlet is left exhausted almost unable to stand as we fuck the last orgasm out of her air deprived body!

Duration: 29:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Busty Scarlet Sade gets first Bondage & rough sex experience

Sergeant Miles

Dee Williams has some amazing deep throat skills. So we obviously we want to test them out. Seated on the floor, her arms are pulled back behind her in a position that would tear at anyone else's shoulders, but not Dee. She is tough and too distracted by the cock coming her way to care.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps

File size: 589.0 MB

Download Sergeant Miles

Bondage and squirting orgasms! - 720p

Cast: Dakota Marr, Dee Williams, Matt
Genres: BDSM, Belt Bondage, Breath Play, Chains, Choking, Deep Throat, Drool, Face Fucking, Hitachi, Metal Collar, MILF, Neck Play, Rough Fucking, Squirting Orgasm, Strap-On, Stress Position, Tears

From this point forward this site will update once a week with 3 scenes on Mondays of the same girl, this will put it on par with how our other Insex sites operate. Today we have two great scenes, but going forward expect three!
Bound on the floor, legs spread open, neck collared, and chained with arms back in a cruel strappado like position, Dakota find herself completely helpless and very nervous. She is about to edure the the most intense facefucking of her career. Gagging, drooling, and doing her best to get air as Matt and Dee Williams abuse her throat with cock. She fights against the bondage, but there is nowhere to hide from the cock. They make her cum, screaming with a vibrator, while cock is deep in her hot throat.
Then bound in the perfect helpless missionary position, in a custom rig, we have Dakota's pretty face hanging upside down and her tight pussy waiting for a brutal fucking. Matt and Dee then go to town on our helpless sex slave. Deep cervix pounding fucking and f.

Duration: 19:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bondage and squirting orgasms! - 720p

Tiny Blonde Odette Delacroix Belt Bound

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Belt Bondage, Blonde, Blonde Slave Training, Blue Eyes, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, High Heel Bondage, Hitachi, Long Hair, Natural Breast, Pale Skin, Shaved, Slave Girl Training, Small Tits, Squirting Orgasm, Vibrator, Young Teen Bondage

Bound with belts onto a well used prayer bench with a new purpose, Odette is ready for the slut training we are about to dish out. Her tiny little limbs are firmly affixed in place. She can not move or escape the dick. All she can do is take the training. We yank up her little pink dress and start vibrating that tight shaved pussy. Odette cums a fierce squirting orgasm almost instantly. She literally can not help herself. We add in some hard cock down her magic throat.

Two hard cocks, multiple orgasms and brutal deepthroat. This angel face is showing her true colors. Those innocent looks are just a facade, there is a wanton cockslut lurking just under the surface. The bondage and dick bring that cockslut swimming to the surface and it is a beautiful sight to behold. Some days are more fun then others. This is one of those days. We will have this one back soon, very soon.

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 831.1 MB

Download Tiny Blonde Odette Delacroix Belt Bound

Hope - Part 1

Studio: Graias
Cast: Hope
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Our new model, Hope, is a brave pro BDSM model. She blindly follows her master's orders. We borrowed her from her lord to try her. After Part 4 let me know how you liked Hope's performance. If you did, I will borrow her again from her lord.

Duration: 23:11
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hope - Part 1

StraponSquad Halle Von Endures Lesbian Domination and Rough Sex with Marina Angel

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Halle Von Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

This young babe will get what she wants: rough sex, bondage, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks with plenty of sex toys. Marina tosses Halle around into different positions,

Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7703kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download StraponSquad Halle Von Endures Lesbian Domination and Rough Sex with Marina Angel

Back