Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Scream Test Part II - Elise Graves

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Elise's journey into the depths of pleasure and pain continues in the second half of this two part special feature.
Her ordeal continues as she is:
-secured on her stomach in a straightjacket with her legs pulled out and spread behind her.
-silenced with a ball gag trainer harness pulled up and back so tight it leaves the indentation of a ring between her eyes.
-thoroughly spanked, whipped, belted and caned on the soles of her feet and up and down the backs of her calves, thighs and ass.
-vaginally and anally plugged with toys.
-caned, whipped and spanked again over the fresh welts and bruises that have formed on her backside.
-has to endure all of this pleasure and pain in silence - or the audio sensor at her throat will trigger severe shocks running through the pads positioned to send painful electricity directly through her bruised ass and thighs.
- choose between silent suffering with no shocks and no pleasurable electricity induced pelvic muscle contractions, or strong .

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Scream Test Part II - Elise Graves

London River - Virtually Broken

Release Year: 2018
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking
Video language: English

Gamer girl London River's fantasy comes true when the characters from her favorite video game come to life and play their own games with her! OT and Danarama have her bound tight while they fondle, slap, and abuse her toned body. She sucks off Dan as he slams into her throat while OT delivers a brutal caning. Blindfolded by her own panties, she greedily laps it up. London's ass is out of this world awesome, and when she's tied with her ankles to her head, the visual is stunning. Bent in half and suspended, she's a living pussy piñata. Dan is all over it, cruelly toying with her soaking pussy until she can't take it anymore. He sinks in to her dripping cunt and fucks our beautiful bound gamer senseless. The guys can't get enough of London bent over - who can? She's bound to a strict metal device with both her ass and mouth ready to use. A hardcore throat fucking is ensured while OT lashes her perfect ass with a harsh leather strap. This position would be such a waste if we didn't wrap .

Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download London River - Virtually Broken

Lauren Crist - crotch roped to the bed

Poor Lauren Crist is tied to her bed, her wrists secured to one side and a crotch rope tied to the other side! The more she struggles, the tighter it gets! She is harness muzzle gagged too, so she can not call for help! The only help she can see is her big stuffed toy bear staring at her, but he is not going to be of much help. I think he's enjoying the sights!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 163.8 MB

Download Lauren Crist - crotch roped to the bed

Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina is wearing a silvery sparkly bodysuit which I am sure some of your recognise. She is very tightly hogtied with her arms tied back and tucked into the small of her back. This is actually quite a brutal hogite, this one is challenging for Mina every time she does it. Which means she needs more training in it! Always a challenge to get the head pulled back nice and tight with this one, definitely not much ability to roll around with it, you are pretty much stuck where you are in this tie. She needs out of the gag half way, so once I take it off, I make the hogtie even tighter to compensate for it. Well done Mina.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 808.2 MB

Download Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie

Latex Day Dream

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Carissa and I were at work when a bad man came in demanding documents. He gagged me and wrapped microfoam tape around my mouth. He made me tie Carissa's wrists and elbows behind her. He kept asking her where the documents were but Carissa refused to answer. The bad man then made me gag Carissa with green panties and clear tape. He then me to tie her knees and ankles together.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4093kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 405.3 MB

Download Latex Day Dream

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Bonus

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Annika Amour
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Today, for you holiday viewing pleasure, we bring you Annika Amour. She is a lithe little slut who is terrified of the whip but loves a good, hard orgasm (who does not?). PD and Claire Adams are going to take their time double teaming her, but Annika is going to cum early and often.

Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 230.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Bonus

The Training of a Slut part 3

The exotic and mouth watering, Raven Rockette agrees to my slut training program...Sluts, by their very nature are often masochists and submissives...training a slut to endure and conquer masochistic tasks can help them attain new levels of sluttiness, and for this, the slut is always grateful...I begin slow by reinforcing the notion that Raven is nothing but a sexual object...I appreciate her massive beauty as I objectify her and claim ownership of it...Then I bind her and begin the physical portion of her training....tight bondage and suffering become outward expressions of her desire to submit and I continue to condition her with pleasure and pain...everything she endures is because she is a slut and I continue to reinforce that foundation...Raven suffers much, but also receives extreme pleasure for her efforts...and that is how to make a happy and dedicated slut...just remember to bring her the control she desires, and she will slut herself through hell for you.

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1274kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 173.4 MB

Download The Training of a Slut part 3

Trample Real Crying - Nanda Cruel, Alana and Tati - Full HD 1080p

Tati never was so hurt before like today. Nanda Cruel is real angry with Tati and decided to give for the little slave a cruel trample punishment. Nanda has the company of her new friend Alana, she never trample other girl. This first experience of Alana was seriously traumatic because she never saw Nanda with so much hate! The girls start to trample the little defenceless girl on the bed but in a given moment Alana needs to hold on Nanda or something very bad can happen. Tati takes advantage of a moment and jumped out of bed crying like a little girl.

Duration: 22:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Trample Real Crying - Nanda Cruel, Alana and Tati - Full HD 1080p

Subdued and Cumming - Angel Dustrial

She knows not where she is...She only knows that she is not where she should be...She calls out to no answer until the door finally opens...Her uneasiness is not exactly put to rest at the the sight of the man before her...She struggles as he gropes and despite her protests, he shall not be denied...

Duration: 25:12
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 183.5 MB

Download Subdued and Cumming - Angel Dustrial

London River - Need For Pain

Release Year: 2021

London River has a need for pain. All the welts and the tears are all real, nothing is staged.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 499.8 MB

Download London River - Need For Pain

Special Moments With Darby Part 4

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

Since she was from LA and I was up in the Bay area, she drove up and we decided to shoot a double...basically. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 7:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 972kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 57.7 MB

Download Special Moments With Darby Part 4

How The Wheel Points Out - Pt 02

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

We are sorry to announce you that we have a loss in Graias Studio. One of our cane is broken while Dr Lomp is caning slave girl Piglet on her bottom. As you may understand, any BDSM material is more valuable than a useless slave. For sure, Dr Lomp won't let this case closed, until both slaves in this movie get their poor bodies completely tortured and struggle in pain. Moreover, Dr Lomp will order them to strike each other, to cause girls suffer physically under heavy torment and mentally while they are responsible of own friend's screaming out in pain. Girls are meeting the real punishment in this movie, and now let's see their reaction to this trouble.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download How The Wheel Points Out - Pt 02

Sophie - First time

Sophie is beautiful! She came to us for a 'nice and tight' bondage, but she had zero experience! She was insisting, so we tied her in a cruel chicken wing tie and harness gagged her! Quite extreme for a first time girl! She is tough, and even though we had to remove the elbow tie, she still remained in her chicken wing hogtie for quite a good time! She was very surprised when she was tied up, looking at us with her big eyes, wondering why she felt so good in her bondage! She really got into it! A gorgeous girl, Sophie will become a true bondage sensation with more practice!

Duration: 3:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 150.2 MB

Download Sophie - First time

Investigative Reporter Carissa Montgomery Gets Into Trouble - HD 720p

Investigator report Carissa Montgomery has stumbled upon what she thinks is an illegal poaching operations that has been rumored to exist for years. She phones her boss and promises that she is safe and will check in often. She's excited that she will be breaking a big story and forgets that she might be in real danger. She is taking photos for evidence when she gets discovered. She next finds herself being tied up, and then gagged. She can't get lose and eventually the poacher says he is going to take her into the house for fun and leads her away with a crotch rope.

Duration: 10:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps

File size: 344.8 MB

Download Investigative Reporter Carissa Montgomery Gets Into Trouble - HD 720p

Struggling Babes - Corazon bound gagged stripped whipped

Erotic play where someone is restrained in some form or fashion. Bondage may be a psychological play element, like forms of "obedience bondage" where a submissive holds a position after being given a command by their Dominant, and no physical restraints are involved. Bondage fantasies are common and the experience can be both cathardic and pleasurable.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Struggling Babes - Corazon bound gagged stripped whipped

Tandem slave Beating

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Blowjob, Toys, Anal Play

Master James and slave abigail paid a visit to their friends over at Paintoy Studios and before you know it... One thing led to the other and this lovely moment was captured. Slave Emma from Paintoy is never short on ideas in the sick and cruel torture department but when her breast bondage implements didn't work on slave abigail, she found herself in a predicament of her own.

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

Download Tandem slave Beating

Bondage Fun - Gigi, JJ Plush and Jim Hunter - HD 720p

Gigis perspective: JJ Plush was staying at a local beachfront hotel for a few days so Jim Hunter and I went down to have dinner with her. After dinner she took out her rope and began tying me up after shoving a big red ballgag into my mouth. My elbows were tightly crushed together and JJ taunts me about coming on to her man. Of course I deny everything but calls me a slut and holds my head still as she kisses my ballgagged mouth. JJ wraps my face with many, many layers of duct tape as I stomp my heels in protest. She ties my arms off to a post so I can't run away then has some fun groping my tits. I struggle in the chair but I can't loosen any of the ropes. JJ takes some selfies of us then pulls me up and makes me hop over to the bed and lays me down then peels off her panties. She un gags me and I beg for mercy but she stuff her panties into my mouth sealing them in with tons of vet wrap then watches as I struggle on the bed. She adds even more vet wrap effectively gagging m.

Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 438.4 MB

Download Bondage Fun - Gigi, JJ Plush and Jim Hunter - HD 720p

Learn Some Manners!

Tina was a bad-bad daughter, making a mess in the kitchen and playing lesbian games with her friend. Daddy got angry and called for a professional who taught manners for generations of young ladies while he was a superintendent in a sorority school. The expert accepts the challenge to put the nasty little Tina back into the right track.

Duration: 23:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Learn Some Manners!

IR - Bronte - The Prosecutor

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Body Bag, Caning, Suspension, Hooded

Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download IR - Bronte - The Prosecutor

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Wenona Hogtied in Jeans and Boots Part 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Cast: Wenona
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Jeans Fetish , Boot Fetish , Milf

Wenona is looking good in her tight jeans and heeled boots, but she would look even better in bondage. I bind her arms before I start groping and manhandling her. She loves it as you can surely tell by her facial expressions and moans. Her bondage is not strict enough for my liking, so I get out more rope and make sure her upper body bondage is cinched tight.

Duration: 18:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 415.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Wenona Hogtied in Jeans and Boots Part 1

Reverie in scene Wooden Spoon Discipline

Studio: Realspankingsinstitute
Cast: Reverie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Having failed to complete her kitchen chores the night before, Reverie meets with the Dean for a long session with a wooden spoon that leaves her bottom black and blue.

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 168.9 MB

Download Reverie in scene Wooden Spoon Discipline

Rose - the gag experience

So Rose wanted some more bondage after her previous hair tie shoot! She was curious about being ballgagged, so that's what we did after roping her arms in a tight elbow tie! Rose just loves struggling around, even trying to escape, but there was no way! Very nice struggling!

Duration: 3:31
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11676kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 306.0 MB

Download Rose - the gag experience

Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl part2 HD 1080p

Horny blonde with naked small tits, with naked small ass and with beautiful body plus man in clothes. Her tied up with ropes on the chair. Clothespins on her pussy lips. He fucks her shaved pussy with dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for a sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 29:38
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4336kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl part2 HD 1080p

Lucia Ommph! Ommph! Fucked

Hogtied, balanced on knees, arched backward, clamped, collared, gagged, vibrated, stuffed and helpless. It's a great way to machine fuck a girl.

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2370kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 219.0 MB

Download Lucia Ommph! Ommph! Fucked

Perfect Curves part 3

Cherie is not your typical adult model...for beginners, she has a PhD...an obviously mature and learned woman, and in Cherie's case, it only adds to her beauty and beautiful nature...and she truly is a beauty...she scores perfection with every silky curve...she is very new to adult modelling and I believe this was her 5th day in the business...a last minute replacement and a first time bondagette...on a SocietySM shoot with Damon Pierce rigging and domming...at the very least, she was in for a very challenging day...she is tied, gagged and blindfolded on the floor...she moves around anxiously as Damon enters to toy with her...she ends up naked, with one leg tied in the air...then Cherie is rigged bent over...perched atop a box, she struggles just to stay on her feet...electric insertables plug her pussy and ass...then TENS pads on the ass and caning...in the 3rd scene, she is bound on the floor with her hands pulled behind her...Damon cranks her legs wide open and stuffs her pussy wit.

Duration: 13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 152.8 MB

Download Perfect Curves part 3

20yr innocent girl next door, finds out what bondage

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Kristine Kahill, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Cute as a button Kristine Kahill is back for another serving of cock as only Sexuallybroken knows how to dish it out-extreme, no mercy, blast you into subspace blow jobs. She came to us to see if she can take what we dish out. Kristine may only be 20 years old, but she sucks cock like a champ.
We start out with our smooth shaved slut firmly bound to one of our custom made wooden devices and on her knees. She is helpless, a cock sheath for our pleasure. We are going to challenge her today, we want to see just how much her tiny throat can take.
The cock goes deep, owning the back of her throat. She struggles, but there is no escape. All she can do is submit and endure. Hoping that if she pleases us we might show her a scrap of mercy. We are not feeling very merciful. The cock slams, cutting off all air flow. Kristine drools and slobbers, trying to survive. It is down to animal instinct, hoping to stay on top of it. it doesn't matter, we always win in the end.
Kristine is dazed and di.

Duration: 19:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download 20yr innocent girl next door, finds out what bondage

The Unbreakable Toy

Although I've never worked with Cheyenne before, I know her socially from parties and clubs in Los Angeles...She is a very cool woman...laid back, level headed, perverted...three of my favorite traits...add a killer body and a tough sense of adventure and Cheyenne Jewel is one of the hottest models in the serious BDSM genre...a joy to have my way with...I push the limits of her punishment potential with ultra tight bondage and plenty of stimulation...electrical anal plugs and hooks, extreme nipple clamps, sole whipping, single tails, dragon's tails, canes and the OgreFlogger...then I push the limits of her pleasure potential...the G5 vibes her to screams in Scene 2 and Scene 4 features inverted orgasms with both of her crotch holes stuffed full...I especially enjoyed that one...What a precious, little, unbreakable, whorish, toy she is..

Duration: 17:03
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1440kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 192.9 MB

Download The Unbreakable Toy

Graias - Hope Pt. 1

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Our new model, Hope, is a brave pro BDSM model. She blindly follows her master's orders. We borrowed her from her lord to try her. After Part 4 let me know how you liked Hope's performance. If you did, I will borrow her again from her lord.

Duration: 23:11
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Graias - Hope Pt. 1

The Prosecutor part 2

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bronte
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Ring Gag

Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

Download The Prosecutor part 2

Jessie Wylde Bondage

We are very proud of the selecton of beautiful, fresh, faces that we offer at SocietySM, and Jessie is another babe to add to the list...This girl is kinky and ready for action with a body made for pleasure and pain...I keep her bound and she struggles with anxious anticipaton of my plans for her...Everything is new to Jessie, from being bound to nipple clamps and even having someone else hold a vibrator on her pussy...In the end, I mold her into what I want her to be...happy to be helpless to me and my perverted desires to see her struggle, whine and moan...

Duration: 36:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2325kbps

File size: 698.2 MB

Download Jessie Wylde Bondage

Embarrassed and Spanked - HD 720p

The Dean left Syrena in a specific position, which she has now gotten out of because she was embarrassed to be on display. The Dean quickly puts an end to that, and instructs her to bend over and spread her cheeks and wait. When he finally returns, Syrena is taken OTK and spanked hard on her bare bottom. She is then left in time out, just as exposed as before.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 167.6 MB

Download Embarrassed and Spanked - HD 720p

Cobie - Black rope bondage talent

The Australian Cobie needs no introduction! She is a well-known bondage model and she has appeared in lots of rope bondage productions. She was here before, but she always loves to come back for more, especially if her elbows get tied. Elbow bondage, that's Cobie's speciality! She is just so good at it, struggling around on the floor in a hogtie! Enjoy

Duration: 4:52
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11695kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 423.5 MB

Download Cobie - Black rope bondage talent

How The Wheel Points Out

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

We are sorry to announce you that we have a loss in Graias Studio. One of our cane is broken while Dr Lomp is caning slave girl Piglet on her bottom. As you may understand, any BDSM material is more valuable than a useless slave. For sure, Dr Lomp won't let this case closed, until both slaves in this movie get their poor bodies completely tortured and struggle in pain. Moreover, Dr Lomp will order them to strike each other, to cause girls suffer physically under heavy torment and mentally while they are responsible of own friend's screaming out in pain. Girls are meeting the real punishment in this movie, and now let's see their reaction to this trouble.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download How The Wheel Points Out

Arielle Loves Watching Shelby Struggle in Bondage Orgasms

Cast: Arielle Aquinas , Shelby Paris
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Shelby Paris, kneeling in skimpy white bra and panties, is bound to the bondage frame by cuffed wrists and ankles. Arielle Aquinas adds a leather collar and ball gag. "Now you're totally helpless, aren't you?" says Arielle, smacking Shelby's tits. Arielle's red-manicured fingers caress Shelby's flesh...then she smacks her thighs. "I like pink on you!" quips Arielle. After tickling Shelby, she applies the Hitachi wand to Shelby's nipples. Shelby tugs against her bonds, but not too much; she's enjoying this restraint, this teasing torture! Arielle moves the wand over Shelby's crotch: "You're just aching for it...aren't you?" Shelby can only nod! The vibe throbs close as Shelby bites into her gag. "Beg for it!" Arielle laughs. With moans through her gag, Shelby begs! Pulling aside the panty, Arielle then presses the toy directly on Shelby's pink, helpless cunny. The bondage orgasms start to hit, but Arielle isn't satisfied. She wants to see writhing submissive Shelby totally turned insi.

Duration: 11:45
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19000kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Arielle Loves Watching Shelby Struggle in Bondage Orgasms

She's Good to Go

Finding good help has never been easy...and once you do find a good and responsible person, many times they figure out what kind of sickos we are and quit...so our interview process is a bit more personal than most...Cherry agrees to undergo the interview in hopes of scoring a regular job in the office...I tie her up, strip her and gag her...standard stuff, really...then I hogtie her to the desk and pleasure her...We did offer Cherry the job but it turns out she was overqualified.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1488kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 152.7 MB

Download She's Good to Go

Hard Sex Fantasy - Audrey Royal and Karlo Karrera - Full HD 1080p

Audrey Royal was in her room getting dressed alone, or so she thought. Just as she got her top on she heard a knock on the window, but no one was there. She began to get scared. Then she gets a phone call from an unknown man boasting about how he's been watching her. Audrey is freaking out, and goes to make sure her doors are locked. Just then, this scary looking guy comes up from behind her. He strips her down, ties her up, and begins to fuck the life out of her. Who was he, why was he doing this? We don't know. All we know is that Audrey's pussy took a beating and her face a creaming. Was it the perfect little fantasy or a horrible sexual ordeal? That's up for you to decide.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

Download Hard Sex Fantasy - Audrey Royal and Karlo Karrera - Full HD 1080p

Screams and Growls

In all the years and all the times we have shot Hollie, I have never worked with her...And I was looking forward to it...Another juggernaut submissive to unleash myself upon...Newbies are fun, but it is truly a pleasure to Dom models like Hollie...the vibe is calm and mellow as I blindfold her for inspection...by the end of that scene, Hollie is hanging from her wrists in a state of anxiety....and that's where I keep her...You have to realize that Hollie is not a small and fragile woman...her stature is as impressive as is her natural beauty...I keep this in mind as I rope her to two small stools...no arms or legs to get in the way...and I pull her head back as well...Poor Hollie scarcely gets a warm up as I begin with floggers...then a single tail, snapping points on her inner thighs and tits...that's a good test for my rigging...at times, she bucks like a wild animal...very entertaining as long as the ropes hold...and they do...then I give her the chance to cum and she takes it...th.

Duration: 16:15
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1452kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 185.7 MB

Download Screams and Growls

SexualDisgrace Valentina

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Valentina
Genres: Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Hardcore

We«ve found another curious Latina hottie who definitely loves sex of all kinds. She s done some Bdsm play yet not at the level we offer here at Sexual Disgrace.

Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps
Audio: 94kbps

Download SexualDisgrace Valentina

X Marks the Spot - Safira Angel

It all started with her interrogation a few weeks back, the way he destroyed her. But it's always about more than just torment, isn't it? He can't stop thinking about her. In the underworld of his mind, he searches for the perfect machine, a symbiosis of metal, gears, and female flesh.
The machine is pristine, sleek, diabolical - highly crafted for its purpose. Some machines are intended to terrorize by their appearance. Not this one. It insures accessibility.
Like certain species of spiders, the limbs are kept in line with the body. That's how it is when he straps down her ankles, neck, and wrists. She's made faceless by rubber a blindfold that smears out her eyes and cheeks. The rubber gag obliterates her mouth. He spreads the arms and legs click, click, click. Using an electric drill, he increases the tension on her limbs, pulling them painfully tight. In the same inexorable, mechanical fashion, he tightens the collar at her neck. She emits a strangled gurgle. In the war between .

Format: real
Duration: 25:52
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 83.8 MB

Download X Marks the Spot - Safira Angel

Back