Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Real screams & real tears

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Renata
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

Renata must take a language exam. Her teacher knows that the young girl is in a vulnerable position. In addition, her cunt is very sensitive!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6622kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Real screams & real tears

Bondage Model's Escape Challenge Predicament

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lydia Black , Rachel Adams
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

This was our first time shooting with Rachel Adams. We had Lydia Black put her into rope bondage with her arms well-tied behind her, her thighs frogtied to her ankles as she kneeled on the floor barefoot and only attired in black bra and panties. Lydia steps back to observe how well Rachel can do with this escape challenge predicament. At first it seems she's doing fine, squirming out of her arm bondage, as Lydia enjoys the wordless sounds of Rachel's ordeal. But can she escape? We see her fingers tugging and prying against her bonds as she sways on her knees against the ropes which restrain her to the floor. The arm bondage falls like a pile of white spaghetti behind her as the newbie model keeps pulling and panting until...until...will she free her arms? One thing we can reveal here: in her face at the end you can truly see the intensity of the struggle she's gone through!

Duration: 7:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18668kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bondage Model's Escape Challenge Predicament

BoundLife - Irish eight hogtie [bl669]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

Do you know Irish 8 cuffs? They are very strange! And a bit dangerous too, because they snap shut without warning. Today, I try the Irish 8 wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs, and of course Sir put a chain in between so I was hogtied. These cuffs are so restrictive! My wrists and ankles were very close together, with no room to wriggle, it was a very hard hogtie!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 286kbps

File size: 446.9 MB

Download BoundLife - Irish eight hogtie [bl669]

Frog Shelf Fully Operational

Reyja gets the full treatment as the Frog Shelf reaches full development and works as the artist intended. It was a long session and Reyja can't remember how many times she was fucked and vibrated to orgasm.

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 199.5 MB

Download Frog Shelf Fully Operational

Chanell Heart gets the Sexuallybroken treatment, severe strappado

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Chanell Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We aren't concerned about how nice she is, the only real question is how well can she take bondage and having the back of her throat reshaped to fit our dick?

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 776.9 MB

Download Chanell Heart gets the Sexuallybroken treatment, severe strappado

Chanel Preston - Helpless Deep Throated

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Chanel Preston

We have Chanel Preston back! This 20-something beautiful angel has an amazing body, a suppressed gag reflex, a deep throat, strong legs, big tight ass, and the sex drive of a Nypho. She cums hard, and gets all screamy when you make her cum again, so.. fun!

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chanel Preston - Helpless Deep Throated

Lola vs. Her Tired Toes

First timer Lola doesn't know much about bondage except that she loves it. She by locking herself to the wall, eager for what's to come. Not knowing what to expect she didn't fret when she saw the 15lb weight in my hand. When connected to her crotch rope Lola is compelled to pull forward to relieve the pressure. This only makes her situation worse as she's now straining against her cuffs and forced onto her toes. Only a minute passes before Lola is begging for some relief from the crotch rope. As it's her first time I give her a short reprieve but every kindness has a price. One of the many lessons she learns that day.

Duration: 17:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 346.5 MB

Download Lola vs. Her Tired Toes

Sexual Disgrace Limitless Possibilities

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marina Angel & Esmi Lee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, BJ, All Sex

Teen sex slave Marina Angel is a world-class submissive, and if this scene is any indication of what level of depravity Marina will someday achieve, her future as a famous BDSM babe is secure! With her little hardbody shackled and her wrists and ankles bound together, her nipples are pumped up while Mistress Esmi and Master Bruno take turns flogging her sweet pink pussy with different whips, but this is just the appetizer! Next, her cunt is lubed and fingerfucked hard by Esmi and Bruno while he also whips her tits at the same time. A clothespin zipper is applied to her beef curtains and then she is fucked to submission by Bruno while Esmi humps her face. Bruno shocks Marina's pussy with a cattle prod while Esmi counts down Marina's orgasm. Marina deepthroats him and then he gives her pussy another pounding in missionary, reverse cowgirl and spoon positions. Bruno blows a huge load on to Marina's face and Esmi scoops it up and stuffs it into Marina's mouth until she swallows every drop.

Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sexual Disgrace Limitless Possibilities

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Shiny!

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Restraint, Electricity, Real Orgasm, Fingering

Anyone else think Paige Owens looks like a certain cute cheerful character from your favorite cancelled tv show? It's such a compliment when the model asks for a copy afterwords for her own personal enjoyment.

Duration: 25:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 965.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Shiny!

Slave Girl Andrea

Slave Girl Andrea extreme humilation action, female domination. Enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Slave Girl Andrea

The Burglary - Part 2

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Graias

Wow! A passionate naked girl suffers bullying. A man gushes her tender body with a plaque. Then she sits down and sucks a member of the second man, and the other man at this time brings her up with a slick.

Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 956.1 MB

Download The Burglary - Part 2

Holly and Ashley - Grind On It

Holly knows that being all bound up with Ashley in charge can be both a good thing or a bad thing.
In this case it's a good thing though as Ashley pulls out the vibrator and begins to make Holly squirm with pleasure.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12706kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 733.2 MB

Download Holly and Ashley - Grind On It

Candle Boxxx - blue rope

Candle Boxxx! One of the world's most talented bondage models! I tied her up with blue rope in my hotel room during FetishCon, she was such a great model to work with! Super struggling, flexible arms and legs, and she genuinely loves to get tied up! Enjoy this wonderful update!

Duration: 4:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 180.0 MB

Download Candle Boxxx - blue rope

Gracie at Silent Auction, Part 3

It's time to really focus the auction, to give the viewers one final chance to see Gracie in slave action...Sasha spanks and flogs her...then more huge insertions...and one more round of orgasms for her very sensitive pussy...no doubt, she will make some lucky and rich man, very happy..

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1050kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 100.4 MB

Download Gracie at Silent Auction, Part 3

Maggie vs A Basement Prayer

It was time for Maggie to reflect on some poor choices she had made. By the smile on her face, it was quite obvious her transgressions were no accident. With handcuffs and gear in one hand and Maggie's arm in the other, she was led to the basement. The gag went in first as usual, as well as her handcuffs. Leg cuffs were used to put each leg into a frogtie, far stricter than she had planned on. With the collar wrapped around her neck, she seemed somewhat relieved that was it. Maggie should have known better. With a short chain, her cuffed wrists were then pulled high on her back and locked to her collar. Thumbcuffs were added because - well, why not? Starting the clock on her punishment, I could see that she already wanted it over. While flexible, she could only hold her arms in that position for so long. After that they become lifeless weight, pulling on her collar. No doubt it was uncomfortable, but it's what she wanted after all.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps

File size: 243.7 MB

Download Maggie vs A Basement Prayer

Abby Marie

Studio: BrutalMaster
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Abby Marie is a pig, really, seriously, a real pig. You can pretty much see that by the photos but honestly, this bitch will pretty much do anything and you are going to love watching her progress, or more accurately degradation, into the depths of depravity where she belongs.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9685kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Abby Marie

Sage vs. Her Pleasure Tug

Dressed only in her candy corn panties one couldn't help but wonder if she deserved a trick or a treat. Maybe a bit of both to be sure. Frogtied and bound in orange rope she didn't put up much resistance to the gag being strapped tight in her mouth. Delicious as she looked something was missing. Ah yes, her treat. The rope from her arms is pulled down to her crotch rope and cinched tight forcing a slight groan. Leaving her to struggle in her ropes each twist and tug carries through to the rope between her legs. Only time will tell if Sage will enjoy her predicament as much as we will.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2449kbps

File size: 338.5 MB

Download Sage vs. Her Pleasure Tug

Chanel Preston Orgasmed Beyond The Capacity For Rational Thought Part One

Trapped and helpless in custom made stocks and stuck on the world's most powerful vibrator, Chanel find herself is her worst nightmare. She hates the Sybian, with a passion. You see, Chanel's sexy little clit is very sensitive and the Sybian drives her insane. It makes her cum, it rips orgasm after orgasm out of her helpless body, each more brutal than the last. Pain-full pleasure, and there is nothing Chanel can do to stop it. Nothing at all.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps

Download Chanel Preston Orgasmed Beyond The Capacity For Rational Thought Part One

Little Slave Chastity Lynn is bound & brutally skull fucked

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Chastity Lynn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Welcome Chastity Lynn to Sexually Broken. This tiny, little, sexy blond is as cute as a kitten. She looks so little and innocent, but she has a nasty sexual side that can not be sated. We make Chastity handcuff herself. Hard steel is one of the best ways to demoralize a cute little thing, now she knows there is no escape. Chastity understands she is completely helpless. A wooden tongue trap bites into her tongue, she instantly begins to drool down her body. We make her strip for us. Her cute white cotton panties look amazing on her tiny perfect ass. We make her bend over and tease us with that ass. We pull her panties up her wet pussy crack, she moans. The foreplay is over, we pull out the hard cock and slowly push it all the way down Chastity's tight little throat. The tongue trap prevents her from blocking the cock with her tongue, allowing us to slide the cock as deep as we want, all the way into her throat, no air for her lungs, we control when she breathes with cock. We throat fu.

Duration: 26:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7276kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Little Slave Chastity Lynn is bound & brutally skull fucked

Maggie vs A Basement Prayer

It was time for Maggie to reflect on some poor choices she had made. By the smile on her face, it was quite obvious her transgressions were no accident. With handcuffs and gear in one hand and Maggie's arm in the other, she was led to the basement. The gag went in first as usual, as well as her handcuffs. Leg cuffs were used to put each leg into a frogtie, far stricter than she had planned on. With the collar wrapped around her neck, she seemed somewhat relieved that was it. Maggie should have known better. With a short chain, her cuffed wrists were then pulled high on her back and locked to her collar. Thumbcuffs were added because - well, why not? Starting the clock on her punishment, I could see that she already wanted it over. While flexible, she could only hold her arms in that position for so long. After that they become weight, pulling on her collar. No doubt it was uncomfortable, but it's what she wanted after all.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps

File size: 243.7 MB

Download Maggie vs A Basement Prayer

How The Wheel Points Out - Part 02

Cast: Dr Lomp

We are sorry to announce you that we have a loss in Graias Studio. One of our cane is broken while Dr Lomp is caning slave girl Piglet on her bottom. As you may understand, any BDSM material is more valuable than a useless slave. For sure, Dr Lomp won't let this case closed, until both slaves in this movie get their poor bodies completely tortured and struggle in pain. Moreover, Dr Lomp will order them to strike each other, to cause girls suffer physically under heavy torment and mentally while they are responsible of own friend's screaming out in pain. Girls are meeting the real punishment in this movie, and now let's see their reaction to this trouble.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download How The Wheel Points Out - Part 02

Kerry - the job interview

Hiring the right person for the job is not easy. Kerry from Scotland responded to the job opening I had in the office, even though the ad clearly stated she would have to wear a chastity belt and collar every day. When a girl still responds to that, you know she will be a good candidate!

Duration: 8:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11662kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 766.3 MB

Download Kerry - the job interview

Vanessa - Bound in red

Gorgeous Vanessa looks better every time we see her! She is super fit! With her red lipstick, heels, and lingerie, there was really only one color of rope that we could go with here! Enjoy Vanessa struggling in red ropes!!

Duration: 4:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 160.7 MB

Download Vanessa - Bound in red

More Furniture Dames

Following pressure from quite a few folks wanting to see more Forniphilia, we decided to convert Madison into two items of furniture using the versatile, trusty old Rocking Chair gear. Madison had never tried Forniphilia before and this was one reason we chose to use her for the scene. As soon as Madison is set up as the Chair, Petra checks it out. Madison is temporarily released but she is soon in bondage again, this time as a table lamp.

Duration: 10:14
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps

File size: 72.1 MB

Download More Furniture Dames

Praise the Naturals part 2

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's app.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 143.2 MB

Download Praise the Naturals part 2

Slick Leggings Hogtie

This shoot was done literally 10 minutes after our previous shoot. Mina is sometimes left in bondage while I edit and do a few things after shoots, this time I very tightly hogtied her exactly as you see in the beginning of the video, belts around her elbows very tight, a blur single strap ball-gag secured to her elbow belts and her leather cuffs from the previous shoot are roped together. I grab the Doxy and secure it in place with a leather belt, and let her enjoy the situation. Little bit of fun with hand over mouth play in this one too.

Duration: 20:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Slick Leggings Hogtie

Sarah Jane arrives

Old equipment new chick to package, but Damn! this little hottie fits it well. It was almost as if she grown to order with this form of transport in mind.
Yet again, another lady who wished we had enough room to go faster :)

Duration: 16:45
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps

File size: 118.0 MB

Download Sarah Jane arrives

SB - Bound Lotus roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Lotus Lain, Matt Williams, Owen Gray
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Bound Lotus Lain roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat and squirting orgasms!
Tightly tied slut ragdoll fucked by two hard cocks
Lotus Lain is just the toy we were wishing for today. Toned, eager and blessed with a perfectly trained throat, Lotus got into the industry because she realized she was so good at fucking that she might as well make a living doing it. And who are we to argue? She is indeed quite good at the sex. Welcome back my dear.
Bound in a chest harness with her neck cruelly cranked towards her ankles, Lotus is utterly restrained. Both ends or her are wide open for use and she can not move a muscle. We are free to flip her around exactly how we wish and use take her from any side we so desire. And desire we do. What we desire is hard cock buried balls deep down that well trained throat. Lotus sputters and drools around the dick as her makeup melts.
Epic amounts of drool out her well used face as the dick reduces her to a sweaty cum covered puddle, a.

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6755kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SB - Bound Lotus roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat

SP - Evaluating Slave Lucy Day 2 Slave Lucy

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

This is day 2 of slave lucy aka Tranny Pig's evaluation. In early training, it is important to break a slave in using physical restraint and transformative pain. Master Jame's locks slave lucy in a small steel cage and puts her through the work.
This eunuch Tranny Pig has been on hormones for 2 years. Her body is still transforming. Budding breasts and a shrivelled cock. She is good for service, pain, and absolutely anything else her Master desires.
Shaved head, septum ring, slave tattoos; a grotesque display of gender fuckedness and degradation. A subhuman freak and pig. Not the kind of girl you bring around the family. Her journey into real Total Power Exchange, harsh slavery, and a life of suffering, has only just begun. If she proves herself worthy, she may earn a steel collar, effectively becoming property.

Duration: 26:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6838kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download SP - Evaluating Slave Lucy Day 2 Slave Lucy

Breast Suspension Challenge for Cat

Studio: BreastsInPain
Cast: Cat
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Roped, Humiliation, Big tits, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Suspension

Can't get enough, and starts fucking herself on that dick, even in bondage.

Duration: 29:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2155kbps

File size: 500.1 MB

Download Breast Suspension Challenge for Cat

Tight bondage, spanking and domination for sexy naked blonde HD 1080

Release Year: 2020

Hot blonde in pink bra and pink panties, with beautiful body and with big tits plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs. He spanks her. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth with very big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny slut with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 29:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8134kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, spanking and domination for sexy naked blonde HD 1080

Kyra Rose Seems to Crave Even More Sybian Saddle Climaxes

Cast: Kyra Rose
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Stripped bare, pretty tits hanging free, black-haired Kyra Rose has her wrists cuffed over her head and legs tied with rope to the floor to keep her shaven pussy planted on the flesh-colored vibrator attachment of the Sybian saddle. The hum of the machine is low at first as she writhes, even as drool from her red ball gag slides down her rippling tummy. The Sybian speed is increased, she sighs and squeals, and you can almost inhale the musk from her smooth underarms as the warmth grows and she gazes helplessly at the camera, well aware how aroused she looks in her absolute submission as the saddle sends its bondage orgasm power through her crotch. At one point she seems to be saying something over her gag, but we just let her keep cumming as her eyes almost roll back into her head...then, is that a look of relief or continuing hunger when the machine is finally switched off?

Duration: 8:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18818kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kyra Rose Seems to Crave Even More Sybian Saddle Climaxes

BoundLife - Locked at home [bl668]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

Well, it's a very boring time for everyone! Most people are at home now, I hope you are still enjoying yourself by looking at my website or doing some bondage yourself! Sir does not really think it is boring though, he makes me do a lot of training!

Duration: 4:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14664kbps
Audio: 283kbps

File size: 540.2 MB

Download BoundLife - Locked at home [bl668]

Pain Tale: Punished Fiance Final Part

Little Amanata's punishment finally comes to an end, but not before we give her pussy one last going over with the strap. After all, pussy is meant to be abused.

Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2265kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 187.0 MB

Download Pain Tale: Punished Fiance Final Part

Adara the Pony Girl - Scene 2 - HD 720p

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Adara is pushed into a chair and a strap is tightened around her waist. He removes her gag and of course she wants him to let her go. He asks if she has his money. Her pony training then starts with a metal bit gag with a large built in tongue port. He shoves it in her mouth and enjoys watching Adara's eyes immediately tear up, and listening to the sounds of her as she gags. He produces and shows her a pair of contact lenses and orders her to put them in. When she resists, he threatens her with the bit gag again and that makes her change her mind. After she gets the contacts in, she is ordered to strip. Once again her captor enjoys watching his blind and cuffed captive struggle to remove her boots and jodhpurs. He un-cuffs her wrists and removes her shirt, before cuffing them behind her back. He starts roughly manhandling and spanking her ass for a while, before ordering her to hop up and down. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 603.4 MB

Download Adara the Pony Girl - Scene 2 - HD 720p

SexuallyBroken Pretty pale Veruca James gets shackled

Cast: Veruca James, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

There is almost an honest purity to her dedication to the dick. She doesn't hold back an ounce of herself. The commitment and fervor she gives to every scene is unmistakable and radiates off the screen.

Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Pretty pale Veruca James gets shackled

My Games With Gigi - Part 2

Studio: Graias
Cast: Gigi

Though Gigi is a good girl and obeying what Dr. Lomp orders, it is clear that she is not good at pain of fire. Lomp is aware of this lack of endurance and applying candle fire just on poor girl's sweet pussy. Anyway, this is just a little "warming up", and then various extreme torture will touch to this helpless cunt. Gigi has her blindfold covering her sight, she must silently wait her bitter fate. Watch her sweet suffering under Dr. Lomp's famous strokes.

Duration: 16:21
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 11193kbps

Download My Games With Gigi - Part 2

Marsha May and Kylie Rogue

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Marsha May and Kylie Rogue
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian

Kylie is quite good at having hardcore fun with rope bondage and suspension, rough sex, spanking, slapping tits, biting nipples, smacking, whipping, deep pussy penetration, constant orgasms and more sex toys.

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7907kbps
Audio: 99kbps

Download Marsha May and Kylie Rogue

Bronte

Cast: Bronte
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Body Bag, Caning, Suspension, Hooded, Ball Ga

Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Bronte

Tasty Part 1

Cast: Daisy Ducati , Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM,Torture, Humiliation

Welcome to the first ever RealTimeBondage dance off. It's a contest between two sexy strippers shaking their asses on our pole. Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling make it a stiff competition. They take turns spinning their hot bodies around on the stage, showing off their flexibility and their assets. It's a good way for us to get a look at what we're working with today. And for their performances the girls earn a little pre-show orgasm. It gets them so hot they're literally tearing each others' clothes off to get to their pussies.
They're so into each other it gives us wicked idea. Nikki gets fitted with a funnel that will make anything we pour into it shoot right down her throat. Daisy, for her part, is fitted with a gag that has her drooling a stream all over herself. She gets put into an inverted suspension and suddenly that stream is going right into Nikki's mouth. It's a nasty bit of humiliation for both of them but it's only the start.
Everyone knows that the best part Live Show.

Duration: 37:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tasty Part 1

Back