Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Lisa in the basement 1080p

Lisa is a lovely HuCow with big udders, but we simply can't put everyone in the barn. So we stored Lisa in the basement. We fitted her with a big new shiny nose ring and cuffed her to a chair. But we didn't forget about her! Her nipples still red from her last milking, she gets fitted with a huge ballgag for today's session. Lisa may have big udders, her nipples are still small. We manage to make them 5 times bigger with our electronic breast training machine! That hurts, but it has to be done. Lisa makes nice moo sounds during the entire session and she can only hope this training will be over soon!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 898.6 MB

Download Lisa in the basement 1080p

Master White on sub Lola

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Lola
Genres: BDSM, Speculum Play, Anal, Fingering, Spanking, Flagellation
Video language: English

Lola arrives and is greeted outside with a dungeon contract to sign. Her red hair and student uniform already have your heart racing and she hasn't even stepped inside yet. They establish the safe word as 'red' and Lola repeats it back to confirm she understands it. Then it's time for class to begin! Lola at her desk learns the right way to address her new Master and the bright red hand-prints on her ass show how serious he is about making a lasting impression on her psyche. The anal speculum creampie cumshot he rewards her with is enough of a seal of approval to bring her back again soon!

Duration: 29:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Master White on sub Lola

Melissa Jacobs

Sweet Melissa...she gyrates while restrained to the cross up on her tippy toes. She's an arousing Damsel to be sure. To watch her softly undulate up there is a thing of beauty. We pull down her panties and rig the vibe into place, and Melissa's slow gyrations and moans start to transform into frantic gasps and thrusts as she once again discovers herself in the throes of bound orgasm

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 129.3 MB

Download Melissa Jacobs

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Who would Do Such a Thing? Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Cast: Amanda Foxx
Genres: Bondage , Tape Bondage , Rope Bondage , Milf , Did

Amanda Foxx is taken to the Masked Man's hideout. With her wrist tied behind her back he begins smacking her ass. He also, gropes, and slaps her tits with one hand over her mouth or throat. A big red ballgag is soon tightly strapped in her mouth. He continues manhandling Amanda in much the same way. He grabs a pair of pantyhose and fashions a single sleeve arm binder from one of the legs, before she is neckroped. He then tapes her at the knees, before roping her waist and crotchroping her.

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 324.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Who would Do Such a Thing? Part 1

Pussy Locked

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

It's my opinion that for centuries chastity devices have been the food for wives' tales, folklore and myth. Everyone can understand and visualize the concept of a lockable chastity device, whether they have see one or not. Nowadays, thanks to on-line browsing and commerce, chastity devices are popping up world-wide. Chastity play is now available to the masses. Instead of fantasizing, we are now able to play with real chastity devices, and enjoy the mind-twisting effect of it's sexual tease and denial.
This is the case as Pling is restrained in an extremely open and sexually vulnerable position, only her pussy is covered and locked, completely unavailable to herself and everyone else. With her legs spread high and wide, she invites our fantasies to run wild as she struggles and whimpers helplessly. Poor Pling.

Duration: 17:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 648.4 MB

Download Pussy Locked

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled Part 1

Genres: Bondage , Big Tits , Domination , All Natural , Amazons

Castratta wrote to me out of the blue about modeling for me. When I asked her why, she said she has never done anything like this, and likes to shock people. She's been bound a few times, but it was more along the lines of a rope dress... not real inescapable bondage.

Duration: 19:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 426.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled Part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions Part 2

Cast: Ariel Anderssen
Genres: Gagged Women , Bdsm , Secretary , Rope Bondage , All Natural

Again we have brand new unsharpened pencils because they have never been used... further proof that Ariel does nothing all day besides taking selfies and posting them on social media. I rubber band them and trap her lips between them. The lower set are tied to the binder clips on her tits and the upper pair are tied around her head. This was done on the fly and did not turn out as well as I had hoped, but it worked ok. I shove a few fingers down her throat. Maybe she is not useless after all. Ariel looks very surprised as I approach her with a large dildo. I then start shoving it down her throat and enjoy watching her eyes as she gags and chokes. Ariel sure was feisty and load when her ordeal started, but now she is soft spoken and keeps apologizing.

Duration: 23:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8777kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions Part 2

SexualDisgrace Layla Price

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Layla Price
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

The submissive and obedient horny slut Layla Price is back to play in our dungeon for a true disrace. She's immediately prepped for rope bondage and domination fun. She loves being slapped and spanked, gagged and fucked roughly, deep and hard down her throat and pussy.

Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Layla Price

Johannie vs. The Chastity Terms

Even before she stripped her clothes off Johannie knew the terms of her chastity belt. Pleading eyes wouldn't help her here. It had been another week and she had another chance to try and get the key back. Only one little thing stood in her way, the roll of tape sitting next to her. She doesn't have to wait long before it's wrapped around her legs, wrists, and elbows leaving her helpless as always. Her frustration is clear as she a goes into a frenzy pulling and twisting at her bonds. The vinyl tape is not a forgiving foe however and contracts her limbs back together with ease. As her hour to escape comes closer to ending the first signs of resignation start to show on Johannie's face. She knows another week in the belt is in her future.

Duration: 13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1985kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 214.8 MB

Download Johannie vs. The Chastity Terms

Mina is Locked in Her New Cuffs Part 2

Cast: Mina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Leather Fetish, Predicament Bondage, Glamour Bondage, Slave, Costume, High Heels, Gagged, Hogtie, Ballgag, Pvc, Shiny, Leather

Part 2 - Mina dons our new complete cuff set and her mittens. This time she is even more tightly tied. Her elbows are slammed shut with a padlock, her harness gag is belted to her elbows pulling her head back, and her ankle cuffs are locked to her thighs.

Duration: 5:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8307kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 328.7 MB

Download Mina is Locked in Her New Cuffs Part 2

Lisa in the basement

Lisa is a lovely HuCow with big udders, but we simply can't put everyone in the barn. So we stored Lisa in the basement. We fitted her with a big new shiny nose ring and cuffed her to a chair. But we didn't forget about her! Her nipples still red from her last milking, she gets fitted with a huge ballgag for today's session. Lisa may have big udders, her nipples are still small. We manage to make them 5 times bigger with our electronic breast training machine! That hurts, but it has to be done. Lisa makes nice moo sounds during the entire session and she can only hope this training will be over soon!

Download Lisa in the basement

Excited

Cast: Lilyanna
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Zapper, Fingering, Caning

Lilyanna is a newbie to BDSM. This is her first time appearing on a professional BDSM website. She's clearly nervous as he begins tying her up. They casually talk about how wet she might be. When she's bound he checks for himself. He puts the tight blindfold on her face. Her nervousness turns to fear and he takes advantage of it. Slapping her and pushing her around while she can't see it coming. She's a college girl and he wants to know what her grades are like. He's astonished to find out that they aren't as good. He wants to see if she's any better at sucking dick than she is at school.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2703kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 600.5 MB

Download Excited

New HuCow Orgasms

Cast: Nora Sparkle
Genres: ball gag, bondage, metal collar, nipples clamps, breast training machine, vibrator

Nora had been waiting for ages in the barn. Her nipples hurt a lot from the clover clamps she was wearing. She was completely naked and locked in a metal collar, very nervous about her first time as a HuCow. The farmer came in and fondled her udders. Her took off the clamps, which hurt Nora even more. Soon, she found herself restrained on milking frame, her udders dangling. The farmer tried to calm her down with a magic wand. Nora got very wet and aroused. Suddenly, her nipples felt the vacuum pressure of the milking machine. She was being vibrated and milked at the same time! Nora struggled but she couldn't get away. The milking suction became stronger and faster, and the farmer turned up the vibrator too! After a while, Nora couldn't hold it anymore, she came hard! After shutting down the milking machine, the farmer gave her one more high speed orgasm! Nora was unable to speak or walk for at least another hour after this session. So many sensations at once, it was HuCow brain overlo.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download New HuCow Orgasms

Zen and the Pussy Heater

Studio: perfectslave

When we last saw Zen, she had broken into Ogre's depraved hideout and was captured and stretched. Now Zen must face the sum of all torments...the pussy heater....Ogre spends a few moments interrogating Zen about her mission. But he is truly less concerned with her plans, than his own plans for her...he gags her and slides the heater into place, just close enough to slowly heat her loins...when her cunt is good and hot, he ties a vibrator into place....Zen sturggles through orgasms at the hands of a man she despises...the truest of humiliations and it shows on her pitiful face as he removes the vibrator and applies the heater again...what will happen to poor Zen? We are DungeonCorp and happy endings are rare.

Duration: 14:19
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1452kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 162.9 MB

Download Zen and the Pussy Heater

Outdoor Impact

Koneko is a petite beauty who can really take some pain. We bind her outside spread, with all her sensitive areas exposed for Ivan to enjoy. He warms her up, and reddens her tiny body with some spanking and flogging and she whimpers in protest the whole time. But Ivan has some rougher ideas about what to do with tiny, squirming Koneko. He brings out the monster cane and an assortment of dragontails and goes to work on all sides of her helpless frame. Once he has decided she's had enough, he grips her waist to keep her from squirming and lets the magic wand do its work.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1002kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 126.3 MB

Download Outdoor Impact

A Tight Strappado for Diamondly

Diamondly is groped and put into a strict strappado. A huge ballgag is added as well as nose hooks. Her nipples are clamped and then tied off to her ankles.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6825kbps

File size: 973.1 MB

Download A Tight Strappado for Diamondly

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions Part 1

Cast: Ariel Anderssen
Genres: Secretary , Rope Bondage , Eye Glasses , Bdsm , Gagged Women

Ariel is the most useless secretary ever. Instead of firing her, I will train her instead. I grab her by her hair and guide her into the shop area with her wrists already bound. I pull her into a bent forward position and tie a rope into her hair as she bitches and complains. She also calls me a buffoon! I run the rope through and overhead hook and then to her wrists. The bitching continues until a large white ballgag is strapped in her mouth tight! I continue to smack her ass and manhandle Ariel. I add a tight crotchrope and then leave her as I attend to my real work. When I return, I pull up a chair and place her there after untying her hair from above. I tie her to the chair and soon after I rip open her shiny satin blouse and clamp her nipples.

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8777kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions Part 1

Brutal Pussy Fisting And Ass Fucking Tied

She is spread eagle against a wall flogged and then a crotch rope with a bowling ball tied to it, is applied to ensure her suffering. She starts off a bit timid, but that all changes as the day goes on.

Duration: 26:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 418.9 MB

Download Brutal Pussy Fisting And Ass Fucking Tied

Happened?

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM,Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Takes his property seriously and trespassers are normally shot on sight but for one as sexy as Lavender Rayne he is willing to make an exception. All she needs to do to do is convince him that she is worth keeping around for a while. If she could do real work it may not be that hard, but being a useless slut means she is going to have a real task ahead of her. Since her body is the only asset she seems to have it is going to have to be enough. If she can stand the bondage, the pain and the humiliating violations then Lavender may still get out of this OK. But if she cracks then PD is going to make her pay the price.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

Download Happened?

Elise Gets An And Diapered

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

Before putting Elise to bed for the night JR carries her up into the attic. After placing a rope spreader between her ankles he bends her at the waist and ties her wrists to the same spreader. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 5:37
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 214.3 MB

Download Elise Gets An And Diapered

Lisa in the basement (2021)

Cast: Lisa
Genres: BDSM

Lisa is a lovely girl with big udders, but we simply can't put everyone in the barn. So we stored Lisa in the basement. We fitted her with a big new shiny nose ring and cuffed her to a chair. But we didn't forget about her! Her nipples still red from her last milking, she gets fitted with a huge ballgag for today's session. Lisa may have big udders, her nipples are still small. We manage to make them 5 times bigger with our electronic breast training machine! That hurts, but it has to be done. Lisa makes nice moo sounds during the entire session and she can only hope this training will be over soon!

Download Lisa in the basement (2021)

Assulum - What gives you pleasure gives me pain

Studio: Assulum
Genres: Bdsm

This session gets a bit sick. Last time, Dr. Mercies collected Arielle Aquinas's tears. Now, Dr. Mercies takes her tears and makes massage oil out of them.

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6440kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Assulum - What gives you pleasure gives me pain

Charlotte Stokely & Reena Sky

Charlotte's fears of being discovered cannot be suppressed, but Reena is determined to have her fill of this tasty lass. Spread on the bed, Charlotte just won't pipe down. Reena has a great idea to silence her screams though..She straddles her face while burying the vibe on her little toy's pussy and then she sets about having her her fill of this restrained slave.

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps

File size: 115.3 MB

Download Charlotte Stokely & Reena Sky

Nina Hartley and Ernest Greene Visit Dee

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Sometimes we like to give our members a little bonus. This video of Dee was just too sexy to hold onto. Nina Hartley and Ernest Greene happened to be stopping by and we left her out as a sort of kinky welcome mat. They made themselves right at home. Both Nina and Ernest take a real liking to SD. You can tell because they begin to play with her right away. And SD does not mind one bit. They barely get their hands on her before her pussy is dripping wet.

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 163.7 MB

Download Nina Hartley and Ernest Greene Visit Dee

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cat Burglar Breaks into the wrong House Part 1

Genres: Bondage , All Natural , Rope Bondage , Did , Gagging

A master thief, She has been breaking into houses at will... even in broad daylight! Today is her unlucky day though. She is captured by an angry home owner. She is played with, groped, taken to the basement, and tied up.

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 396.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cat Burglar Breaks into the wrong House Part 1

Bdsm Sex Videos Secretary Punished with Part 2

Genres: Bondage , All Natural , Pantyhose, Stockings , Male Domination

I tie a rope around eden's neck and then tie it to the hoist. I cut the zip tie holding her arms and raise the hoist now pulling up tight on her neck. I cut off the zip ties on her arms and cut away the rest of her shirt. I then start at her ankles and completely bind her body with thin biting fishing line. I make several passes up and down her body. Now I snip away the zip ties on her legs.

Duration: 20:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 462.3 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Secretary Punished with Part 2

Mishelle Real Part 1

Studio: Graias

A new young brave-heart is at the door of Graias. Her name is Mishelle, she is just at her 19. She has a perfectly smooth teen body. She has no experience about being tortured, but she is quite willing to taste this! Smell of torture or smell of the money, we are not sure which was more effective to make this young angel to knock our door, but she will get both, if she behaves good and obeys Dr. Lomp and receives the deserved torture without any resistance by reflex. This is her debut and we will see together at which point she will lose her toughness and start sobbing.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10936kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mishelle Real Part 1

Tight bondage, suspension and torture for naked slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Beautiful young blonde with sexy body, with small naked tits, with naked little ass adn with wet pussy plus man. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, boobs, pussy, ass and belly on the floor. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass, with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for a very hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4526kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, suspension and torture for naked slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Bondage, domination and predicament for very sexy girl HD 1080p

Young brunette in black clothes, with very sexy body, with beautiful naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with hot big ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, boobs and belly on the bed. Black mask on her head. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny slavegirl with beautiful body in the large bedroom.

Duration: 13:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5309kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Bondage, domination and predicament for very sexy girl HD 1080p

Adrienne in our heavy steel hobble dress

Today, we are very proud to present two new things to play with! The first one is our new pet slave Adrienne, she is a fitness and boxing model, strong and very fit! Although she can kick some serious ass, she much rather prefers to be submissive in her private life. She loves bondage and especially metal gear! So we show her our new heavy steel hobble dress, and Adrienne was blown away by it, she just Had to try it! In this shoot, we show you all details of this new devious device, carefully locking it onto Adrienne's body. In this dress, a slave girl can not sit down or even kneel. Walking is hard. There are six attachment points to attach wrist cuffs in interesting positions, and it just looks stunning!! You won't see this anywhere else!

Duration: 4:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 148.1 MB

Download Adrienne in our heavy steel hobble dress

Little Caprice - Vlogging The Challenge

Cast: Little Caprice
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Electro Collar

Little Caprice visited us to make a 'fetish vlog' for her website Little Caprice Dreams. She thought it would be a good idea to take the shock challenge to show her fans what fetish is all about. She even collared herself! But she couldn't handle the shocks. We had to end the challenge at level 6. Although we sneaked a little final shock in at level 15 at the end! Unfortunately, that was way too much for her, and she will never do this again. she says.

Duration: 7:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14612kbps

File size: 813.3 MB

Download Little Caprice - Vlogging The Challenge

Sexy Marina Angel gets tortures & deep penetration pounding

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Marina Angel
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

We have a porn slut on the rise, the cute and flirty teen Marina Angel. She's only has a couple of sessions with out Strapon Squad and their big black strapon dildos. Now we have a better challenge for her: Sexual Disgrace. We tell her some of the BDSM fun her new likes: rope bondage, constant orgasms on a sybian fucking machine, deepthroat BJ, breast bondage, tit slapping, face smacking, spanking, sex toys. He takes her off the fucking machine onto a crate for rough sex, deep penetration pounding and dick on a stick, making her squirt and ooze for a slick ride. She did quite well for her first sex slave training session. We sure she'll be back for more.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7894kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sexy Marina Angel gets tortures & deep penetration pounding

Brutal Business part 2

Ashley's a fine young thing with a sweet rack and she just looks like she's built to please. We'll see how well she pleases Holly, once she's down on the Dungeon floor taking a cropping across her back with a vibe smashed up against her cunt. Again, Holly is sheer brutal business, she grabs tight on Ashley's ample bosom and yanks her back by the hair...The ensuing orgasm is deep, primal and strong.With the stage set, Ashley then finds her hefty tits bound and purple. Up on her tippy toes, she's forced to wait for her fate. She perches precariously as Holly viciously pounds those titties with the crop and presses her into another vicious orgasm. With such a fine pair of tits as these, it's only fitting that they as well should be put through their paces and they are once they are weighted heavily. The intensity holds right through the final scene which calls for Ashley roped and suspended taking the brunt of Holly's vicious orgasmic wishes one last time.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps

File size: 125.9 MB

Download Brutal Business part 2

The End for Zen

Zen knows her fate is sealed...the question is, what will the rest of her life become? Ogre's not done with her, but when will he be? He strings her up, naked and spread, and flogs her ass....and he takes one more opportunity to make Zen his little cum bitch...Big Bad is back to his business of south-of-the-border, white slave trading, and he arrives to deliver Zen into the hands of her soon to be, very happy, owner

Duration: 14:19
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1452kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 162.9 MB

Download The End for Zen

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Armani CEO to Bondage Toy Part 1

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Pantyhose, Stockings , Big Tits , Male Domination

Armani is the CEO of a big company. All day and almost every day, she is in charge. She is paid to make all decisions, and oversees many employees. Armani finally has a few days of vacation and wants to relinquish all control. Right after work, still wearing her suit, I have her meet me in my studio. I waste no time binding her wrists. I manhandle her just a bit. Her legs are tied next. I lift her long conservative skirt revealing her not so conservative lingerie. I tie her thighs in 3 places. Armani starts to wonder what she got her self into. I grope her tits through her blouse and remind her there's nothing she can do about it at this point.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 363.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Armani CEO to Bondage Toy Part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Tape Bondage , Gagged Women , Bdsm , Rope Bondage

I loosen Drusilla's crotchrope and remove the tape securing her head to the post before she steps up onto a conrete block. I tighten up and tidy up her ceotchrope, before using more rope to secure her to the post. I then use thin cruel fishing line to further secure her. I love the way it bits into her soft tender flesh... especially her tits. I step away and enjoy the view. I then use some clear tape to intensify her bondage.

Duration: 19:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8776kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment Part 2

Tina Blade -Learn Some Manner

Tina was a bad-bad girl, making a mess in the kitchen and playing lesbian games with her friend. She looks as wholesome as all get out, but under that innocent exterior is a top notch cock sucker that can deep throat as well as the most experienced porn slut.

Duration: 23:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Tina Blade -Learn Some Manner

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part1 HD 1080p

Sexy blonde with big boobs, with hot naked ass, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, hogtie, domination, torment and torture for hot slavegirl with beautiful breast in the large basement.

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6036kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part1 HD 1080p

HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell PD to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased.

Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

Download HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Alina - Ballet boot treadmill training

We found a new way to train our leather pet slaves in ballet boots! This treadmill is perfect for initial training, we can vary the speed and a girl can support herself. until we think she is good enough to walk with her hands cuffed behind her back. Alina is a ballet girl, but she never wore fetish ballet heels before, so let's see how well she does for her first time! This should be quite exciting to watch! Don't try this at home!

Duration: 4:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 178.5 MB

Download Alina - Ballet boot treadmill training

Back