Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Helplessly Enchanting

I was definitely eager to have my way with Bailey Brooks...We had shot her recently for PerfectSlave and MightyGirlz and she was just awesome...such a hot little body...a beautiful face...a soft and small woman with a wickedly hot pussy...and it doesn't take long to realize that she's intelligent, charming and very sexually charged...and she's quite serious about her bondage fetish..she knows the part because she's been playing it in her fantasies for a very long time...Right as the ropes go on, her breath quickens and jerks, when fully restrained, it seems that Bailey truly enjoys her own predicament...I dare say she gets off on feeling sorry for herself...Bailey would say that she enjoys the challenge...and that is obvious...proof rests in her very wet, very warm pussy...She has a strong will which allows her to endure quite a lot...and I put it to the test...and I have help...the deviously talented Nikki Nefarious rigs all the off camera ties, including the Lotus hang...days like t.

Format: m4v
Duration: 14:08
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1511kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 167.2 MB

Download Helplessly Enchanting

Rachel Adams - belted holidays!

Rachel Adams is still in love with wearing chastity belts, she is even trying different styles now. Her most recent belt is a V-style rear chain belt, with a high security cylinder lock block on the waist belt. I think she likes the V-style more (most girls do), as it doesn't have the rather obtrusive anal opening.
Rachel is not shooting any bondage over the holidays, so she can stay at home and wear her belt as much as possible, only taking it off for cleaning breaks and toilet breaks. I know many of you are celebrating the holidays in a chastity device, so it is nice to see Rachel join in on the fun! She is so used to wearing a belt now, she does not even mention it and she often forgets she is wearing it!
Rachel has a lot of things to do before Christmas, but they can all be done in the belt (anything can be done in a belt). She needs to put candy canes in her tree, fill the stockings, and wrap a lot of presents! This all requires a lot of bending over and moving around, but she .

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rachel Adams - belted holidays!

Tati's Red Ass

Adorable Tati Russo offers up her ass for Luke Degre in the Impact Chamber...Tati is naked as he bends her over his knee...he gives her a nice spanking warm up before tying her with hands above head...then it's floggers and tails as Tati struggles to deal with the sensations.

Duration: 19:40
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1396kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 215.5 MB

Download Tati's Red Ass

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Trying on Gags for Mr. Big Boss

Release Year: 2019
Studio: officeperils
Cast: Carissa Montgomery, Elizabeth Andrews
Genres: blonde, brunette, bondage, double chair tie, drool, multiple gags, ring gag, ball gag, mouth stuffing clear tape gag
Video language: English

He started with ball gags and both of us started to drool. Carissa and I teased each other, playing footsie etc. Mr. Big Boss then took off the big ball gags and replaced them with ring gags. Oh boy, someone turned the faucets on! Both Carissa and my chests were soaked with our own drool. The Boss decided that since we were drooling so much that he would take our bras off. He didn't want us to have to wear drool soaked bras all day after he had his fun. I'm so glad he did though. I got to stare at Carissa's amazing breasts! To soak up some of the drool we were producing, the Boss decided that the last gag should involve mouth packing. He shoved a huge wad of material in both Carissa and my mouth and then wrapped clear tape around it so you could see the vibrant colors in our mouth. We scooted towards each other so we could try to rub our bodies on each other. We ended our session in a gagged kiss. I'm ready to do this again!!!!

Duration: 22:07
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 4984kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Trying on Gags for Mr. Big Boss

Alexa Wild.

Release Year: 2020

Genuine subs encaged, spanked, tied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alexa Wild.

The Prosecutor part 2

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bronte
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Ring Gag

Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Prosecutor part 2

Yasmine was belted in her sleep!

A quiet morning, birds singing, and beautiful Yasmine is enjoying her tea on the couch. She is playing with her cat and thinking about taking a shower. Suddenly, Yasmine starts to feel very drowsy. She lies down and falls asleep for over an hour, with her cat trying to wake her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 131.4 MB

Download Yasmine was belted in her sleep!

Belting Taylor

A beautiful butterfly! Meet our incredibly cute new girl Taylor, who was prepared to go one for one whole day of being belted, in exchange for some cash. Her smooth pale body with the intimate butterfly tattoo just screams for some chastity gear. And we are going to lock it onto her, but not in the usual way.
Taylor may be cute, but we took our precautions this time. Stripped completely nude, we handcuffed and ankle cuffed her to a bed frame, so she could not resist too much. This is a good way to belt a girl! The chain style belt was on in no time, trapping Taylor's outer lips safely in the cage of the secondary shield, butterfly tattoo wings sticking out from under the front shield. Very nice!
Yes, she was acting a little on the bed, thinking it was all in good fun, but she actually had to spend the whole day in the belt! We tell you, we did not get much work done with this beauty walking around our house in her tight chastity belt! Soon we will show you more of Taylor's adventure.

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 151.1 MB

Download Belting Taylor

Tabletime damon Damon Pierce Rachel Greyhound

In this short but fun stream, Greyhound gets a taste of rope bondage courtesy of rigging expert Damon Pierce! Laying face down on a table, our little creature just takes in the moment and lets Damon work his magic, he nicely binds her feet with rope then uses the end of the rope to secure her legs to the table by tying it around the back of her upper thighs then ties another length around her upper body securing her to the table and leaving her beautifully displayed and ready for use. After placing the big mirror on the floor underneath Greyhound so she can see her reflection, Damon shows off his skills with the cane when he nicely tenderizes her ass and upper thighs leaving our little creature marked and well used!

Duration: 8:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4671kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 288.2 MB

Download Tabletime damon Damon Pierce Rachel Greyhound

Syren De Mer gets fucked up! Brutal fucking & Bondage!

Release Year: 2016
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

Part One of October's Halloween special live show. Syren De Mer is dressed up in her sexy military camoes. This hot cougar gets exactly what she needed.
Handcuffed to the chair, the boys of Sexually Broken destroy Syren De Mer throat. An amazing start to the live show. Syren is blasted into sub-space from being fed huge cock. Handcuffed and helpless there is nothing Syren can do to escape the cocks from filling her throat. One of our very best face fucking scenes to date, and we are not kidding!

Duration: 16:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 896.6 MB

Download Syren De Mer gets fucked up! Brutal fucking & Bondage!

Leya Falcon - Matt Williams

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Leya Falcon, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Sensory deprivation is the spice that can take fucking to the next level. And today we have the perfect subject to practice some spice on. Leya Falcon is blonde, busty and tan with a phat ass made for the pounding. Bending her juicy ass over our custom made wooden fuck box, Leya is shackled and bound into place. A metal bar makes both a handy grip bar and a convenient place to tie up her hair. With her hair restrained, Leya can not move her head away or dodge the dick. A leather blindfold is the final touch.
Once the blindfold is in place, Leya can not see or anticipate a thing. Firmly bound with both ends deliciously exposed, Leya is reduced to a bag of holes for our use. We can plunge home balls deep in either mouth or pussy as we see fit, and that is exactly what we do. We switch back and forth, pounding out her pussy and then using her mouth and then back again. Leya moans and cums gratefully as she is fucked so hard her teeth rattle.

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6742kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 599.7 MB

Download Leya Falcon - Matt Williams

Lean Latina Lyla Storm bed bound in leather straightjacket

Cast: Lyla Storm, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Lyla Storm is one of a kind. Clocking in at a lean 118 pounds, this Latina commits every single ounce to dedicated deepthroat and rough animalistic sex. She fucks like a crazed weasel in heat, every fiber in her being seeking sexual abandon. That sort of dedication is why we keep having this slut back.
Bound in a leather straightjacket from The Stockroom with her arms firmly encased and her lean legs spread wide, Lyla is ready and waiting for the epic dicking down she is about to receive. Her extremely talented mouth hangs off the edge of our well used fuckbed. We walk right up and make full use of that face. On the other end 10 inches of BBC drill her deeply. Both cocks attempt to meet in the middle and shake hands as they turn Lyla into a sex sandwich. It is a relentless tag team without mercy.
This fucktoy is used hard and rough in every possible position all over the bed. We flip her around, back and forth, using every inch of her from whatever angle we desire. She drools and ga.

Duration: 14:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6740kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 717.7 MB

Download Lean Latina Lyla Storm bed bound in leather straightjacket

The love of nightlife and punishment

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Pain, Blowjob, Toys, Spanking

We were curious to see how she dances while both of us are whipping her. The program wasn't over yet when Nike managed to piss Lomp off when she said that she wasn't able to bear getting her ass caned and she asked the boss to punish her in a different way. But Lomp doesn't like slaves trying to take control ...

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download The love of nightlife and punishment

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Fire Drill Bondage Challenge

Studio: officeperils
Genres: escape challenge, bondage, two girl bondage, double hogties, silver tape gags, high heels, office attire, secretaries, pantyhose, struggling

Crystal and Summer are sitting on the counter discussing why they were called into the office. Summer hopes it is for a promotion but Crystal is afraid they are in trouble. The Boss walks in and tells them all about the challenge he has planned for them today. He ties them both up and gags them with cloth and silver tape. He then puts them in hogties on the floor and tells them to try to get out! Crystal and Summer spend a long time struggling around on the floor and fussing with the knots. They both want to impress the Boss because if they do, they might get a raise. Find out if they did or not!!!

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5291kbps

File size: 911.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Fire Drill Bondage Challenge

Bdsm Sex Videos Crystal Frost Begs for Tight Bondage part 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage

This clip starts with Crystal walking through the door and walking up several flights of steps and then down several long hallways. When she gets to my door she kneels and knocks. She's led over to the table by her hair. I get rope and start to bind her. Once her arms are bound behind her back, I push her over the table for some hard hand spanking. Next I sit her in a chair. I tie her at the waist and then I pull her feet up off the ground and tie then up and back to the chair, effectively frogtying crystal. Her shirt is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. I grope her tits through it and then I go get a ballgag. I of course, shove it in her mouth and tighten up the strap. I then pull her tits free from the bra as I grope them more. I think they need some attention as well. I start to bind them, but that bra is going to be in my way. I cut it off. Now I can get busy. I bind Crystal's tits with rope and then I add a few rubber bands for good measure, making sure to snap them a f.

Duration: 29:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 656.6 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Crystal Frost Begs for Tight Bondage part 1

X Marks the Spot - Safira Angel

It all started with her interrogation a few weeks back, the way he destroyed her. But it's always about more than just torment, isn't it? He can't stop thinking about her. In the underworld of his mind, he searches for the perfect machine, a symbiosis of metal, gears, and female flesh.
The machine is pristine, sleek, diabolical - highly crafted for its purpose. Some machines are intended to terrorize by their appearance. Not this one. It insures accessibility.
Like certain species of spiders, the limbs are kept in line with the body. That's how it is when he straps down her ankles, neck, and wrists. She's made faceless by rubber a blindfold that smears out her eyes and cheeks. The rubber gag obliterates her mouth. He spreads the arms and legs click, click, click. Using an electric drill, he increases the tension on her limbs, pulling them painfully tight. In the same inexorable, mechanical fashion, he tightens the collar at her neck. She emits a strangled gurgle. In the war between .

Format: real
Duration: 25:52
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 83.8 MB

Download X Marks the Spot - Safira Angel

Bdsm Sex Videos Nice Girl Wanted Sabrinka

Release Year: 2009
Studio: DominatedGirls
Cast: Sabrinka
Genres: anal, BDSM, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, blonde, one on one

It's a strange thing that a nice girl like Sabrinka would be interested in becoming a slave, but that's the way life goes sometimes. She discovers the ad in the window and calls the number. From there the events quickly led to the BDSM dungeon, where the Master was thrilled to learn that she also enjoys anal play. Let's see how she did, shall we...?

Duration: 52:11
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Nice Girl Wanted Sabrinka

Breakdown! - part 2

Dazed and confused, Brittany, Tiffany, and Melissa clamber down the stairs in the creepy house. They are hardly able to walk, their thighs have been padlocked together! It is hard getting down the stairs!
Who the hell captures three girls only to put them in full chastity gear? Is this some kind of joke? The house is incredibly cold and silent. All of the girls' clothes have disappeared, as well as their belongings. The cold metal on their skin is starting to warm up a little, but still. it is almost freezing in the house.
Desperate, the girls start looking for keys. That is the only thing on their mind right now, keys keys keys!! They just want out of these tighth metal suits! All of the belts have high security cylinder locks so they will have to find at least three keys for their belts, plus any number of padlock keys for their bras and thigh bands. This is insane, they can not even find a single key, let alone a whole set of them!

Duration: 4:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 169.4 MB

Download Breakdown! - part 2

Sophia Smith - a well deserved rest

fter cleaning the apartment in full chastity gear, Sophia Smith was exhausted. It is not easy to clean in super high heels, leg ironed, wrists locked to the sides of your belt, with a tight ballgag in your mouth (seriously, try it at home, you will see).
I figured she deserved a rest. So I handcuffed her spread eagle to the bed. In full chastity gear of course. Those handy rings on the sides of her FancySteel were perfect to chain her down even more. I left her handcuffed and ankle cuffed to the bed, but when I came back she was not sleeping, she was wriggling and struggling, complaining about her situation. Sophia said she couldn't sleep like this. She kept moaning and complaining about everything, but I did not release her. I wanted to wait until she finally would just fall asleep, but unfortunately that did not happen.
After 45 minutes I really had enough of her complaints. So I gagged her again. Sophia seemed a bit shocked that I did not unlock her cuffs, instead adding somethin.

Duration: 8:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14253kbps

File size: 863.7 MB

Download Sophia Smith - a well deserved rest

Cocksucker Chanell Heart caged and used

Cast: Chanell Heart, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Chanell Heart is a beautiful person both inside and out, with a bubbly enthusiasm that shows in everything she does. This 20 year old has been in the industry for a year now, and has left her mark. Here at Sexuallybroken, we like to show our appreciation for eager cocksuckers like Chanell by keeping them locked in cages and using their mouthholes.
A leather collar keeps her head and facepussy mashed right up against the bars of the cage. The addition of some simple zip ties is all it takes to render her completely immobilized. She can not move or shift her face. Her mouth is mashed up against the bars, ready to receive any cock that might come along. And today we have 2 rock hard cocks ready to put this slut in her place. Chanell will be trained and used without ever even being taken out of her cage.
One after another, the dicks walk up and own her throat. The pounding is brutal and without mercy. Chanell chokes and gasps, trying to keep on top of it, but already losing. She is neve.

Duration: 17:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 872.5 MB

Download Cocksucker Chanell Heart caged and used

Little Lanta - pet tasks

Remember the incredibly cute and flexible Little Lanta? She is so much fun! A true submissive and into pet play, Lanta can be bent into any shape because of her gymnast background. There is only one problem: she hates chastity belts. Imagine sitting in your living room and there's a cage with Little Lanta in it (or 'Pet Lanta' as I call her). You know she desperately wants out of her chastity belt, because she loves...

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Little Lanta - pet tasks

Toned dancer Nikki Darling strictly shackled and throat trained by 2 hard cocks

Cast: Nikki Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Nikki Darling is a toned professionally trained dancer that has a banging body. This slut makes her living as a stripper and brings an incredibly well trained throat to the table. Today is simple, we are going to test that throat training to its very limits. Can this fucktoy handle the Sexuallybroken experience? Let's find out!
Restrained with chains in a brutal strappado and leather cuffs that stretches out and pulls her in all directions, Nikki is a bound butterfly. The neck collar and chain keeps her bed firmly in place, her arms are shackled to a post. Her wide open legs are cuffed and bolted down, perfectly displaying her high heels. A hitachi is screwed into place between those wide open legs, all the best to test her multi tasking skills. And then it is on.
We simply walk right up and make full use of that well trained face pussy that is conveniently placed right at dick height. One after another the rock hard cock reshapes her throat as Nikki gasps and sputters, taking it to.

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 752.3 MB

Download Toned dancer Nikki Darling strictly shackled and throat trained by 2 hard cocks

Return Humiliation For Petite Slave

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Gigi's chances seem bad. Lomp's offer: If the muscular rural girl beats him in arm-wrestling, the test is over and Gigi passes at once. If not, the sadistic Lomp will do whatever he wants to her for ten minutes. Gigi probably knows that she can't win but she still takes on the fight with the 110-kilo man.

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

Download Return Humiliation For Petite Slave

Bondage, spanking and torture for very horny blonde part 1

Sexy model in yellow t-shirt, in blue short skirt, in black panties, with beautiful tits and with very sexy ass plus big man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor and on the table. Gag in her mouth. He fucsk her naked ass. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny slavegirl with naked body in the large room.

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4695kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for very horny blonde part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Trapped Captured Stripped Hung Mummified Demasked part1

Studio: FutileStruggles

Dr. Cupcakes feels he isn't getting the respect he deserves as a villain. Maybe it's the name? There's nothing he can do about that. What he can do is capture and demask the most famous superheroine around... The Golden Guardian. It won't be easy though, she is a veteran and never falls for traps. It will take all the genius he can muster to pull it off, but if he does, he will springboard to the top of villain notoriety! After pacing back and forth for several seconds, he has it!! The Golden Guardian is a woman under all her golden protective garments, and no woman can resist shoes...

Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

File size: 639.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Trapped Captured Stripped Hung Mummified Demasked part1

Dr. Cupcakes Goes on Vacation with Dixon Mason

Studio: Futile Struggles
Genres: BDSM, Hummulation, Bound, Bondage, Girls, Rope, Gags, Tape, Blondes, MILF, Sweaters, Slapping, Wrapped, Breast torture, Nipple clamps

Dr. Cupcakes is on vacation, but he has an insatiable thirst for knowledge which can only come from experimenting. His latest subject is Dixon mason. She is surprised to find herself hanging upside down from a makeshift bondage frame made of steel, 4x4's and 2x6's bolted together. When she starts to make to much noise, she is gagged with an entire roll of vetwrap and then a wrap or 2 of black tape. He starts slapping her ass. He spins her and examines his captive before spanking her again and again. He then gropes her tits, pulling them free from her shirt. He then snips away her shirt with scissors, then her shorts get the same treatment. Now Dixon gets her ass slapped again and again, but without the protection the white denim provided earlier. The good Dr. walks away for a moment, but soon returns with a roll of electrical tape. He grabs her tit and binds it and the other with the tape. Her bound tits are then whipped with a long wooden shoehorn. Her ass is whipped with it as well..

Duration: 25:51

File size: 582.7 MB

Download Dr. Cupcakes Goes on Vacation with Dixon Mason

BoundLife - Gagged fitness! [bl620]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

I don't like to do my exercises, but Sir found a good way to make me do them. He just gags me and I can only take out the gag when he says I did enough fitness. But it is so hard, wearing my chastity belt! I can't bend all the way, but I got used to it and I can reach my toes again now. I guess it is just a matter of practice and doing lots of different positions.

Duration: 5:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12572kbps

File size: 516.2 MB

Download BoundLife - Gagged fitness! [bl620]

Breakdown! - part 3

Still searching every nook and cranny of the creepy cold house, Tiffany, Brittany, and Melissa are very desperate (and cold!) when they finally end up in some kind of bar room. They have a feeling there should be something here, hopefully a set of keys, but it is very hard to find anything with all the things lining the walls and shelves.
They have seen a few doors and windows that lead outside, but they were all locked. On the outside, all doors and windows have protective steel bars, even the front door! They remember that from circling the house looking for help. Now they are locked indoors, in full chastity outfits! Who would do such a thing? Probably some pervert, but they haven't seen any camera's anywhere, so what would he get out of it?

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 163.4 MB

Download Breakdown! - part 3

Rachel Adams - relaxing by the pool

Such a nice holiday it was! Rachel was really getting enthusiastic about being locked in her belt. By now she had decided that she would definitely get her own belt when she returned to the USA. She could only see advantages: it made her more focused and less distracted while doing her social media and emails, and when wearing it during her shoots it protected her from photographers trying to sneak in a few open leg pics, so she didn't have to worry about her posing anymore.
She was funny about wanting to wear shorts, lingerie, or a bikini over the belt all the time. I told her a few times she did not need any underwear anymore, since a chastity belt basically IS the underwear, but she felt funny without her panties or bottoms. So she consistently wore them over the belt.
Rachel finally found some free time to relax by the pool, and she really enjoyed the sun and the water! In her bikini, she was lounging in her super tight belt. Then she got up and walked around the pool, testing t.

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14782kbps

File size: 887.0 MB

Download Rachel Adams - relaxing by the pool

India Summer ,10 inch BBC and creampies!

Cast: India Summer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

India Summer is the perfect package. Sexy, exotic, authentic and blessed with an animalistic sex drive that was so strong it drove her into porn, this MILF is a keeper. We have had her here at Sexuallybroken before, but she is such top shelf pussy that we keep inviting her back. She is just too much fun. The honest appreciation that washes over her face when she gets stuffed full of good dick is why we keep having her back. This is not a job for her, it is a way of life.
Her flawless body is lashed down to the breeding post with leather belts and oiled down to make it gleam. Her perfectly pedicured toes are in high black heels and shackled down in a wide spread, exposing her smooth shaved pussy. We warm her up with some flogging, the falls cracking down firmly down on that oiled ass. Pain and pleasure make the best sauce, and we follow the flogging up with the vibrator. Being so completely exposed and vulnerable works its magic, and India cums hard, her eyes rolling up into her head .

Duration: 16:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 828.3 MB

Download India Summer ,10 inch BBC and creampies!

Yhivi Tied to Box and Fucked From Both Ends By Couple!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Yhivi - Dee Williams - Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Strap on, All sex

Yhivi may have started the show strong, but she is not slowing down a bit. This little slut can't be worn out. Matt and Dee Williams tie her to a box in the perfect position to expose her pussy and mouth hole. They proceed to fuck her from both sides, each taking turns with her pussy and throat and Yhivi still can't get enough of it. For someone so small she is insatiable and we love her for being so. Yhivi can't stop cumming over and over on cock. If deep throating was an olympic sport she would have a gold medal. Thank you for coming back Yhivi. We will be seeing lots of you in the future.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 623.9 MB

Download Yhivi Tied to Box and Fucked From Both Ends By Couple!

Marica Hase, Jack Hammer

Cast: Marica Hase, Jack Hammer

Tiny Asian Marica Hase admitted to us that she was nervous. She took one look at the 10 inch BBC that was going to work her over today and she wasn't sure she was up to it. We have faith in this little fucktoy however. By the time we are done with her, her throat is going to be trained well enough it will be up to taking on any dock out there.
Today is going to be simple-we are going to manhandle this little slut every which way until she can no longer see straight. We start her off blindfolded and bound, so that she can not see or anticipate anything that is coming her way. Walking up and grabbing her we shove a ballgag into the mouth hole to get her training started. Then we yank her up over our legs and lay out some firm classic OTK spanking. Her flawless ass roses up nicely.
Ripping off the blindfold and the gag, we replace it with cock. She startles when she first sees the dick, it is so big she doesn't think it will possibly fit. We promptly prove her wrong. it turns out that.

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps

File size: 659.0 MB

Download Marica Hase, Jack Hammer

Super Cute Girl Next Door Gets Bondage & Rough Sex

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Kristine Kahill, Matt Williams

This is the last scene we shot of Kristine Kahill. We saw such an amazing transformation from her first scene to her last that we would love to have her back. This 20yr old Girl Next Door has the the most innocent look, but delivers the most outstanding performances. We have our cutie bound in a modified Box Tie, she is completely helpless, but comfortably tied. That's important if you want to take your time and really destroy someone with cock. Kristine starts on her knees worshiping the cock with her mouth. After we feel she has warmed up to it, we get more aggressive. We yank Kristine up on the couch and bend her over the hard cock. We control her with our hand wrapped in her long hair. She is no longer sucking cock, now she is getting her cute face fucked and fucked hard. Every time Kristine has the cock balls deep down her throat her pussy gets just a little wetter. She loves being helpless and used and her pussy tells us she is not lying when she says she loves this type of sex..

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6813kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Super Cute Girl Next Door Gets Bondage & Rough Sex

Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 02

Well, Masters... Do you trust your slaves? Are you sure of their loyalty? Let's have a social experiment. Subject of this experiment is slave girl Hope, who, as far as she says, loves her Master very much. Dr. Lomp will test her loyalty: he will cane her on her most sensitive points, her soles. To get rid of this torture, Hope must dispraise her master. On one hand is unbearable pain, on the other unfaithfulness. How do you say? Will this "loyal" slave girl endure the fire on her soles, or will she give up her loyalty and easily betray her master? Before betting, don't miss to take Dr. Lomp's famous torment into consideration.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 02

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Employee Discipline Rinn Does Volunteer 2

Eric snips away at Rinn's shirt with a pair of scissors before clamping her nipples. Her elbows are tied together and then her forearms are tied to the pipe behind her. In the last episode, Dolly's hands were still free. Eric saw this and felt this was one area that could be improved upon, so he ties Rinn's hands to the pipe as well. He spins Rinn around a few times. This time he also adds a crotchrope, something that was missing in Dolly's tie. Rinn is in need of a new gag. Eric explains how earlier they had a drawing in the office. Whoever won removed their panties and those were to be used for Rinn's gag. The other female employees are happy to see Rinn punished because when she messes up, it makes them all look bad. Mary and Tina are the winners today and both their panties are stuffed in Rinn's mouth. It takes a while to get both pairs in, but they are both finally worked in. Clear tape makes sure they stay in. Nose hooks are added again and her nipple clamps are tied out tight t.

Duration: 29:12

File size: 658.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Employee Discipline Rinn Does Volunteer 2

Eden's Dream part 4

Studio: Futile Struggles
Genres: BDSM, Hummulation, Bound, Bondage, Roped, Gags, Barefoot, Tape, Crotchrope, Nude

As Told by eden So Now I'm tied with my arms and legs spread to the corners of the bed. I'm not gagged anymore and alone, but not for long. The man in the white lab coat quickly appears. He has that roll of black tape again. I fear he's going to gag me again, but instead he tapes my hands completely up into a ball. If I had any chance of escape, It's gone now. He watches me for a bit making notes and whatnot. He soon comes back and starts groping my tits squeezing them hard. He grabs me by my hair and continues running his hands up and down my body with his other hand. Then all of a sudden, he completely rips my beautiful nighty off my body. He cuts a big wad of fabric off and stuffs it in my mouth. Then he uses the rest to wrap around my mouth, to keep me from spitting out the mouth stuffing. I whimper and scream as he smacks my inner thighs hard! he comes back with the tape, and this time he does use it as part of my gag.

Duration: 26:53
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 605.8 MB

Download Eden's Dream part 4

Jenni C - outdoor fun

Last time, the outdoor photo shoot with Jenni C was so much fun! We decided to do another one, and Jenni was all up for it! This time though, we added a little more neoprene covered metal to this sparkling hot blonde girl! Neck and wrists are locked in chastity style cuffs, so she can not hide her chastity outfit anymore. After all, everyone into the chastity fetish will immediately recognize the collar and cuffs style.

Duration: 4:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 150.0 MB

Download Jenni C - outdoor fun

Yasmine testing the new ergonomic chastity belt

Yasmine read your comments about her being a good candidate for a Chastity Deal, so she curiously contacted us how much money there is to be made with that. We are definitely going to lock her up for a longer period this summer! She is gorgeous and fun, so what more could you ask for?
But instead of shooting it all and showing it to you later, we decided to let you have chance to comment on Yasmine's faith, and what her Chastity Deal should be like. We have already decided on the gear, however.

Duration: 4:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 181.1 MB

Download Yasmine testing the new ergonomic chastity belt

Rachel Adams - the Spanish garden

Rachel Adams was sitting on a bench in the beautiful Spanish garden near the end of her Chastity Deal holiday. She was wearing this beautiful pink and white dress and she seemed very happy enjoying the warm sun. I decided to make a little video because the location was so pretty!
Rachel said she was getting used to the belt (and the collar was no problem at all), so she felt she really got a great deal! Not many models get a holiday deal, there simply is not enough time to do that with everyone, but Rachel felt really lucky to be in Spain. Sure, the belt was tight, and it was very hot, but she got completely used to it within a week! She even wanted to get one for herself!
Rachel commented on how it was interesting to sit on a wooden bench, feeling the metal belt press against her. And the breeze! Lifting her dress, she said it was so nice to get a little breeze down there, because it really was very hot when we were in Spain. We decided to explore the stunning garden a bit more, an.

Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14795kbps

File size: 872.5 MB

Download Rachel Adams - the Spanish garden

Teen Student Monica Punished Hard

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Monica Brown
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

The model impersonating Monica was so worn out by the bites of the clamps placed around her anus and the electrocution of her pussy, that we probably won't see her again at another BDSM shooting session. This is the first and last time we have had the chance to see her screaming, agonizing, crying, begging and rejecting.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Teen Student Monica Punished Hard

Back