Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Tight bondage, strappado and mummification for horny slavegirl

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Hot slavegirl in black panties, with naked boobs, with hot sexy ass and with beautiful body plus big man in green t-shirt. Her tied up with scotch - full body on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, strappado, domination and predicament for horny model with beautifuk breast in the large garage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5754kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, strappado and mummification for horny slavegirl

Sexy little Chastity Lynn is bound, brutally skull fucked

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Welcome Chastity Lynn to Sexually Broken. This tiny, little, sexy blond is as cute as a kitten. She looks so little and innocent, but she has a nasty sexual side that can not be sated.

We make Chastity handcuff herself. Hard steel is one of the best ways to demoralize a cute little thing, now she knows there is no escape. Chastity understands she is completely helpless. A wooden tongue trap bites into her tongue, she instantly begins to drool down her body. We make her strip for us. Her cute white cotton panties look amazing on her tiny perfect ass. We make her bend over and tease us with that ass. We pull her panties up her wet pussy crack, she moans.

The foreplay is over, we pull out the hard cock and slowly push it all the way down Chastity's tight little throat. The tongue trap prevents her from blocking the cock with her tongue, allowing us to slide the cock as deep as we want.

We throat fuck the defiance right out of our sexy little bitch. We punish her throat, the hand.

Duration: 26:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5627kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sexy little Chastity Lynn is bound, brutally skull fucked

Candie lights a candle that will eventually burn through

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Candie lights a candle that will eventually burn through a string for her release. She dresses in a builders dust suit and foot covers and tapes them in place, leaving her suit partially unzipped then she tapes her ankles and knees together and then uses zip ties over the tape. Candie fastens a ball gag in her mouth then puts on rubber gloves and tapes them in place with strong black gaffer tape then she empties the contents of various bottles of goo over herself and into the suit. Candie now places a dust mask over her face then covers her head with the suits hood and zips up the suit. Finally she lays on her front and secures her wrists into more zip ties and a final zip tie between her wrists and ankles so she is hogtied and starts to wriggle and squirm on the floor until the candle burns though a string and allows some scissors to drop into reach so she can cut though her bindings.

Duration: 29:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 457.6 MB

Download Candie lights a candle that will eventually burn through

Izzy Delphine and Sam Lee - hogcuffed inmates

Hogcuffing is a pretty efficient way to store inmates. It's probably not legal, but many efficient things aren't legal. Hogcuffed inmates are compact, take up less space, and they are helpless and non-violent. We would argue that all female inmates should be hogcuffed all of the time, when they are not doing any chores. It is also a great way to transport inmates in the back of a van, with less chance of escape. We demonstrate this here, by leaving a key for Izzy and Sam, they still can't escape!

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11708kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 358.4 MB

Download Izzy Delphine and Sam Lee - hogcuffed inmates

Nice naked Kate suffering in bondage

Genres: bondage, barefoot, chains, hogtie, foot, foot fettish

Kate is tightly bound, one of the ropes is looped through her mouth, another one - between her legs for pussy stimulation. Her wrists and ankles are also tied up. In that state she rolls on the sofa trying to escape from bondage. Then Kate is hogtied on the floor. She softly moans giving unkind looks to her torturer.

Duration: 8:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2945kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 192.4 MB

Download Nice naked Kate suffering in bondage

Lustful Torment part 1

Mallory has given her entire sexual life to the camera, and wonders why she needs to be tormented to feel anything. She is a 19 year old all natural girl, who just wants to be normal in this world that she has created...not gonna happen. Although, I will make sure that she feels everything that I do to her. First, a strappado with some reddening of the ass, then i tie her to a chair and turn up the heat. It's clear to all that this little girl wants to be punished. Next, she is bound tightly on the box and I administer some electrical stimulation to her thighs and abs. To finish her, I do a standing spread and give her more impact than she has ever had to deal with. I have worked with lots of models, and this is by far the top in terms of enjoying what I put her through..

Format: m4v
Duration: 11:42
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1417kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 130.2 MB

Download Lustful Torment part 1

A lesson learned

Genres: Vibrator, Female sub, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Struggling, Submissive, Surrender, Nipple clamps, Vibed, Red head, Slapping, Magic wand

Master Rob Gadling is quite displeased with Ava. The situation must be rectified. Ava struggles relentlessly under Master Rob's stinging flogger which only serves to upset him further. There is no way to know if Ava will ever become the well mannered obedient slave she was meant to be.but she sure does try in this weeks update named A Lesson Learned.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download A lesson learned

Cruel gag after gag for Serene - Part 2

Release Year: 2019
Genres: blindfolded, Breast bondage, Brunettes, Busty, chairtied, Crying, electrical tape, head encasement, hooded, mummification, Tape Bondage, tape hood, taped hands

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I shove a giant foam ball in Seren's mouth and tape it in with the clear tape I used earlier. I add more tape to her chair taping. She is now almost completely mummified to the chair. I stop and rip away her sweater. I then cut away the excess fabric around her tits, now exposing them fully. I bind her right tit with black tape. Her nipple is very sensitive now so I flick her nipple repeatedly... she hates that!! I tape up the left tit as well. At this point she's still gagged with the huge foam ball. Her elbows are taped tightly together, as well as her entire length of her arms and even her hands and fingers. Her arms are also taped to the chair as well as her entire body. Her tits are sticking straight out thanks to the tape. Her feet are almost completely taped to the chair legs as well. What else can we do? I let Serene struggle for a while as I come up with a plan. When I return, I hood her with a black stocking. I then almost completely c.

Duration: 22:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 506.7 MB

Download Cruel gag after gag for Serene - Part 2

BondageSex - Violet Monroe

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Big Dick, Black Cock, Blow job, Cock Sucking, Face Fucking, Interracial, Long Hair, Pale Skin, Small Tits, Super Deep Throat, Three Way, Vibrator

After a quick handcuffed blow job session just to keep her face pussy nice and limber, we shift her into a doggystyle position, bound in a custom made metal bondage frame on wheels. We can now shift our movable fuck toy anywhere we so desire. Pussy on wheels for our connivence! Violet's ass looks too good to resist and we take a serving on the spot.

The two rock hard cocks step up and take her from both ends as Violet drools and moans all over the dick. Her makeup is destroyed and running down her chin, her eyes are glassy and she is sporting serious sex hair. She wears utterly destroyed well, doesn't she?

Some vibrator orgasms are the final hard nails in Violet's sexual coffin. Dazed, drooling and destroyed, Violet lolls deep in sexual subspace. She can hardly lift her head up. If only they were all this dedicated to the dick.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7274kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 811.7 MB

Download BondageSex - Violet Monroe

Hard bondage, spanking, hogtie and strappado for hot girl part 2

Hot slavegirl with beautiful body, with hot little ass and with wet shaved pussy plus horny brunette with big boobs. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass, tits and belly on the floor. She slaps her naked ass. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and hogtie for very sexy model with naked body in the large garage.

Duration: 20:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5527kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking, hogtie and strappado for hot girl part 2

The Competition - Roxana vs. Fatima Part 3

Genres: BDSM, Spanking

A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.

Duration: 26:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Competition - Roxana vs. Fatima Part 3

Annalease - Metal Cuffs Hogtie

Release Year: 2007

Annalease is dressed in a basque and tight jeans with high heeled boots as she fastens a ball gag in her mouth and ties ropes to her thighs. She then binds her ankles to her thighs with rope before putting her delicate wrists behind her back and into cold steel handcuffs.
Annalease ties her legs wide apart to the bed corners and removes her blouse before fixing her chained arms behind her to an electro-magnet screwed to the floor. As she struggles against her chained arms her breasts are slowly revealed until the timer releases her.
Annalease now dressed in tight black PVC corset and hot pants ties herself spread to her home gym bars with ropes around her breasts with weights pulling at her breasts and also a thin crotch rope that pushes up into her skin tight PVC covered pussy. Annalease also ties herself bent over an arm chair - displaying her tight PVC clad bottom !

Duration: 29:47
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 451.9 MB

Download Annalease - Metal Cuffs Hogtie

School girl Vina - neck cuff predicament

Tiny 19-year old Vina is very flexible. She can do a reverse prayer, even if she may not know exactly what it is. A reverse prayer in cuffs is not easy though, because Vina does not want to put any weight on the neck cuff, or it will start choking her a little. So she will have to struggle to keep her arms up to avoid pulling on the neck cuff. But poor little Vina's arms are getting so tired. a beautiful struggle!

Duration: 5:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11709kbps

File size: 446.7 MB

Download School girl Vina - neck cuff predicament

It Makes It Better part 3

I found Rebecca a few years ago and I couldn't wait to get her into my ropes, and once she was there... I wanted her to stay. Her body is tight, tan, and natural and she will put up with a lot of torment just to get to the orgasm at the end. She says it makes the orgasm better, so I plan on giving her the best she's ever had...if not the orgasm, at least the journey towards it. I put her through humiliating circumstances, strict ties, and grueling torment to see if she wants an orgasm as bad as she says she does... I push her little body as hard as I can and then deny her the one thing she craves. I penetrate every hole she has and squeeze every drop out of her sopping wet pussy. What's left is a worn out, overstimulated little submissive that is ready to do just as I say, when and how I say it....The Pope

Duration: 8:21
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1478kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 97.1 MB

Download It Makes It Better part 3

True Lessons part 1

Lynn is a young and very cute girl who showed up saying that she loved to be punished. I have had so many girls show up the same way, and not be able to handle the shoot. Lynn, on the other hand, could take it and actually became somewhat bratty to make sure she got a little more than usual. Strict ties, lots of impact play, and powerful orgasms made this an incredible shoot. It was enjoyable for me to show this newcomer what real bondage was and put her through the paces for you guys to watch. Enjoy...The Pope

Duration: 10:21
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1504kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 121.9 MB

Download True Lessons part 1

Another True Slave part 1

Acting tough is one thing, and so is bragging about how tough you are, but Charlotte does neither. She shows up quiet and keeps to herself. She is polite and respectful, and after talking to her I find out that she is this way, because she has a full time master and he has trained her to be this way. I work out the day in my head and aim to find out how well trained she really is and how much she is willing to take for the sake of her master. There is orgasm denial, over the top ties that would have most girls screaming thier safe word, heavy pussy torment, and lots of impact, but she hangs in there and rolls with it. She is finally rewarded with one orgasm at the end of the shoot, and believe me it was worth the wait. You see her falling into sub space as the day goes on, and it makes me wonder if she forgot for a minute where her loyalty lies.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1417kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 186.2 MB

Download Another True Slave part 1

Surprise Party For Gia Love - Part 1

Genres: ballgag, blindfolded, Brunettes, Busty, chairtied, face bondage, gags, head encasement, hooded, not barefoot

It is my Birthday, but earlier I overheard Gia talking with her friends about her plans to meet up with her boyfriend. I work 70 hours a week to support her and her shopping addiction, but that is going to change. I ask Gia where she is going all dressed up and she lies and tells me she is going dancing with her girl friends. I play along and tell her I have a surprise for her. I have her close her eyes........ She later finds herself bound to a chair with her wrists tied overhead to a spreader bar... Surprise!!!... Her face has been wrapped with vetwrap and she is gagged with a ball with a party favor in the middle, so whenever she breathes the party favor extends. What fun we will have, and her party hat has me feeling even more festive!! I watch her struggle as she tries to figure out what is going on. I eventually tell her as I smack her ass and roughly grope and smack the tits that I bought her. The rope around her waist is removed and I raise the hoist pulling Gia up on her fee.

Duration: 22:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 498.4 MB

Download Surprise Party For Gia Love - Part 1

All natural sexy starlet Skin Diamond

In the third and final scene of her live BaRS show, we take this tuckered out starlet and belt her down to our legendary and well used fuck bed. Her arms are dread wide in a crucifix style position, rendering her completely immobile. Her head hangs off the edge of the bed and her thin legs are wide open for the use. We walk right up and slam home 10 inches of BBC balls deep into that tight shaved pussy before quickly following that up with another cock down her throat.

Skin is sandwiched and stuffed to the brim, roughly fucked by hard cock without mercy. The great part out this bondage is how adaptable it is, and we flip her around without untying her. Skin is now face down and ass up. That ass. That perfect bubble butt. It calls out for the cock and we eagerly oblige. Skin is fucked doggystyle as she gasps and moans all over the dick.

When we have had our fill we leave our dazed and loopy starlet lolling in her bondage, her eyes glassy and unfocused. This is what sexually broke.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2676kbps

File size: 298.2 MB

Download All natural sexy starlet Skin Diamond

Tight bondage, domination and torture for very horny bitch

Horny model in black bra, in black panties, with big boobs, with beautiful body, with hot sexy ass plus strong man in white t-shirt, with big cock. Her tied up with ropes -hands and legs on the floor. He fucks her mouth with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4640kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for very horny bitch

Arteya - part 1

Studio: Graias
Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Arteya, Alice
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Part 1: Alice can't avoid introducing her lil sis. The persuasion of the iron pliers tearing her breasts is irresistible. Arteya is a totally different type of girl than her . It's astonishing how much she resembles a popular character of a series. Due to her young age, Lomp wouldn't torture her but when Arteya is unable to whip her elder , she must take her place. Poor girl can bear whipping really badly.

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Arteya - part 1

Tight bondage and torture for young naked model part 1

Hot brunette with small naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass, boobs and belly on the chair. Big red ball and gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Profesional bondage, domination and torture for young model with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5031kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Tight bondage and torture for young naked model part 1

Nina table orgasm

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Orgasm

Sexy girl nina table orgasm vibrator extreme bizarre action...

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 479.5 MB

Download Nina table orgasm

Tina Kay - nurse strappado

Tina Kay as a nurse, who wouldn't want that!! This naughty UK babe is probably going to take good care of you! Well, not right now, because she is a little stuck in a strappado position, her arms lifted behind her back to a ceiling chain, and her ankles cuffed in leg irons. There is no way she can escape, but she will get tired pretty soon if she keeps struggling like this!

Duration: 3:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps

File size: 295.3 MB

Download Tina Kay - nurse strappado

Tits to be Tied part 3

Sybil is one of the toughest girls I've worked with and this encounter was no exception. She has the most amazing large natural breasts any one could ever want to tie up and torment, so I did. As the day goes on, I find that she seems to have gotten tougher since our last meeting, so I turn from an average shoot to a intense shoot. The impact is heavier, the bondage is almost as much torment as the punishment, and the orgasms are perfect. Her skin is so milky white and the marks show so well, that I decided to have a little fun at her expense...tic tac toe, with canes and rubber bands... The Pope

Duration: 8:25
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1526kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 100.5 MB

Download Tits to be Tied part 3

More than Willing part 1

Tall, tan, beautiful, and ready for anything...or so she says. Katie is more than willing to give it a go, so I take full advantage of this attribute, and start her off with a nice spread with her elbows pulled up high. After inspecting her body and watching her cum like she does, it was a no brainer that she was tough enough to torment and fun enough to watch her cum over and over. I keep her spread while she's on the ground for lots of pussy access, but when she is pulled into the air, she feels the true torment of the ropes. Stopping there could have been enough, but I include a little electrical play and then finish her off with a marathon run on the sybian that is one that brought her to a sweaty mess...super hot!... The Pope

Duration: 10:56
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1471kbps

File size: 126.1 MB

Download More than Willing part 1

Lilah Rose Waxed and Shocked

Cast: Lilah Rose

Lilah Rose is one of our favorites here in HELL!, she always has been and always will be. But this particular session was really above and beyond, and much of it was her idea!

The slut is strung up, inverted, (she tied those ankle ties herself) and then she is tortured with candle wax and eventually a crank magneto electrical device that causes her to scream louder than we have ever heard.

In the end she winds up actually shooting the candle out of her abused cuntmeat and ejaculating all over herself (think self waterboarding) and the floor.

Stick around after the credits for an exclusive interview with Lila.

This is really something to see but then agian, that's why Lilah Rose is Lilah Rose.

Duration: 17:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9612kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lilah Rose Waxed and Shocked

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy slut part 2

Beautiful model with naked small tits, with hot body and with sexyass plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass and belly on the table and on the floor. Big red ball and gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet shaved pussy and mouth with big vibrator and big dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for horny girl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4198kbps
Audio: 135kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy slut part 2

Sexbomb gets tied up

Mona Wale's live BaRS show continues. First we had strapped her into the blowjob machine, now we are moving onto the pussy. Well, we aren't going to neglect her mouth, we just want full access to both ends of her. Some clean simple bondage helps us with that goal.

Once Mona is tied up and restrained, we get to work. Our handy fuck table is just the thing to help set the stage. Once our bound beauty is laid down on the table, the training starts. Huge black cock strains out those tight holes as Mona goes cross eyed over the cock. Her makeup runs and her face is shiny with drool.

We have no mercy, and Mona asks for none. She is here to get destroyed and we are here to oblige. Mona cums hard, lost in the moment. a sexual athlete in her peak. We flip her around like a ragdoll, impaling her on the cock.

Our starlet is a dazed and drooling mess, but we are only just getting started. Live shows are intense and take the toughest out there. Does Mona have what it takes? Stay tuned to .

Duration: 13:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps

File size: 268.8 MB

Download Sexbomb gets tied up

Bondage, strappado, hogtie and spanking for naked bitch part 1

Very hot blonde in purple blouse, in white short skirt, with naked shaved piussy plus man in green t-shirt. Her stripped. Gag in her mouth. Her tied up with ropes- hands, legs, pussy, ass and belly on the floor. He spanks her naked hot ass. Professional bondage, domination and spanking for horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3092kbps

Download Bondage, strappado, hogtie and spanking for naked bitch part 1

Briella Jaden Tongue Tied

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation

I tied in her hair earlier. I tie it to the rope pulling her arms up. Up until now,Briella was leaning forward to relieve the pressure on her tongue. Now with her tongue tied down and forward, and her hair tied up and back, she can't. Now she looks even more pissed. It doesn't matter though because there's nothing she can do about it. I wish she were tongue tied more often. I think she'll at least think before she speaks from now on. At the end of the clip I remove her tongue bindings and start to release her. Briella says nothing... success!!... She still looks very angry, but that doesn't concern me.

Duration: 25:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 564.3 MB

Download Briella Jaden Tongue Tied

Candie tests the two keys padlocked to the wall then ties

Release Year: 2011

Candie tests the two keys padlocked to the wall then ties a crotch rope around herself and her legs at her ankles and knees. Next she fastens a collar around her neck then moves up to a breast clamp hanging from the ceiling and fastens its leather strap around her back, like a bra, to hold it in place then clips a chain from the clamp to the front of her collar before tightening the clamp onto her breasts and releasing the clamp from the ropes suspending it and discards them. Next Candie fastens a gag in her mouth and clamps her nipples with clamps that have elastic bands attached that she fastens to the front of the boob clamp so her nipples are constantly pulled. Now she secures a set of handcuffs on each wrist and places a milk maids yoke over her shoulders and attaches the cuffs to each end of the yoke. To escape Candie will have to pull a bunch of keys over to one of the padlocks on the wall then guess the correct key without dropping them or the keys will be pulled back across t.

Duration: 28:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 438.9 MB

Download Candie tests the two keys padlocked to the wall then ties

A Tiny Hole - Elise Graves

Nothing else makes a girl squirm and cry quite like sticking a big cock up her tiny little asshole. Elise's tiny hole feel so good that Alebeard just can't resist giving her a good ass fuck while Elise screams and moans in pain.

Duration: 11:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1317kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 121.2 MB

Download A Tiny Hole - Elise Graves

Busty maid Katie Thornton

Our busty maid Katie Thornton does not even fit in her uniform! Her boobs are so big! Fortunately for Katie, she is hogcuffed, so she can rest on her boobs. They make for nice and soft pillows so she doesn't have to strain to keep her head up. Katie just wants to escape, but she can't move too much in her hogcuff position. It's a nice struggle to watch!

Duration: 3:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 278.7 MB

Download Busty maid Katie Thornton

Nicki and Nikki part 3

Due to a nasty back injury, I was to give up my day of Domming little Nicki Blue...oh Fortuna, fate can be cruel...This chic is hot...I love her youthful thinness, her sexy shape and her innocent blonde appeal...the lips and eyes are perfect...But one Dom's misfortune turns into another Domme's field day...Nikki Nefarious is all too eager to step up to the plate and fill in...At least she could appreciate the opportunity...It's no secret that Nefarious is a rope guru, a serious player and a professional Dominatrix...and she's a really nice and professional young lady...and a creepy pervert...she laughs with pleasure as Nicki Blue holds back the tears...Nefarious takes her through an extreme range of ties...featuring electric shock, bastinado, a single point hip suspension, a pile driver rig with anal invasion and then we bring in Audrey Lords...why? Because Nefarious needed a hole to make Blue face fuck...You gotta love Audrey Lords...she practically breaks poor Nikki's neck as she f.

Duration: 8:21
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1470kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 96.2 MB

Download Nicki and Nikki part 3

Emily is Hard part 1

As soon as I took up the job of booking and rigging for SocietySM again, Emily Marilyn came to mind...If Emily's in the country, available and is shooting BDSM content, it can get very serious...Maybe it's all about catching her in the right head space or mood...it worked out pretty well this time...Emily endures very tight bondage through the first scene as I get warmed up...I had a good plan for the day, but I wanted to take it slow...I've gotten lots of emails with lots of ideas about this shoot since it went up on the calendar...reading those emails was inspiring...thanks to those who wrote me...I focus on Emily's feet and mix bastinado with clitoral stimulation resulting in glass shattering orgasmic screams...I bend her over for ass and leg impact, then stand

Duration: 11:28
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps

File size: 131.9 MB

Download Emily is Hard part 1

Super bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful slut part 1 Full HD

Horny brunette with naked small tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. Professional bondage, domination and torture for beautifuk slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4341kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful slut part 1 Full HD

Surprise Party For Gia Love - Part 2

Genres: ballgag, barefoot, Busty, crotchrope, Crying, gags, spread eagle, spreader bar, whipped

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I remove the vetwrap on her face and the party favor gag and replace it with a ballgag. I continue to roughly manhandle Gia, as I cut off her fancy dress like I am unwrapping a Birthday present. I oil her up as I think she'll look better this way as she writhes and moans in her bondage. I tie a spreader bar to her ankles, spreading her legs uncomfortably wide and stretching her even further. Gia yelps, drools, and moans as I crotchrope and add some breast bondage. I raise the hoist and really stretch her out. Her yelps really intensify as I whip her ass with a thick leather strap. As it turns out she will be dancing tonight, but she'll be dancing for me. I then step away and watch her in agony all oiled up and stretched for the remainder of the clip. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 22:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 503.4 MB

Download Surprise Party For Gia Love - Part 2

The Helplessness of the Ropes Sc. 4

Cast: Bambi Black
Genres: Teen, BDSM, Humiliation, Skinny, Bondage, Brunette, Small Tits, Shaved, Petite, 60fps

This week we feature another fresh, young face in Bambi Black...Bambi likes it rough and she also likes being very submissive to male authority...although her bondage experience is very light, the propects look good, and her ass looks amazing...She has a tight little body and such a pretty face, I almost feel bad for her as I turn up the TENS unit in her very first bind...She smiles and seems at total comfort as I bind her to the pole, but when the TENS unit goes up, Bambi feels the helplessness of the ropes...And that's how it goes for Bambi, as I give her a thorough introduction to BDSM...Enjoy, Ogre....

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps

File size: 553.2 MB

Download The Helplessness of the Ropes Sc. 4

Back