Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Lovita tied up and hardcore fucked

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Blonde, Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Struggling, Submissive, Helpless, Surrender, Ball gagged, Spanking, Hardcore, Fingering, Stripped, Hair pulled, Slapping, Tit grabbed, Pussy slapped
Video language: English

There are different reasons why bondage can be sexually pleasing. The pleasure can be part of feeling powerless or the feeling of power. The physical inability to move without hindrance can also lead to a liberation from restrainment. By delaying the climax the sexual feelings are strengthened and this is exactly what you can expect in this brand new Submissed update.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lovita tied up and hardcore fucked

Ashley Graham Hogtied Tight, gagged 3X - Part 1

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Busty, leggings, not barefoot, Petite, sweaters

I caught this little hooker almost right outside my door. I'm usually only in my shop from 9 to 5, but I had some work to do and came back late. Whenever I get the chance I capture and torment them until morning in hopes that they'll move to another neighborhood, as they breed trouble for mine. The clip starts with ashley's wrists bound behind her back and pulled up high behind her. She starts yelling, so I stuff a pair of Huge panties in her mouth and then seal them in with micro-foam tape. I then start binding her legs. I tie her upper and mid thighs, as well as above and below her knees. 2 more bands are added below her knees as well. I smack her ass hard a good 10-15 times then I go get some of my work done as I leave ashley to struggle. I decide to take a break from work and continue to add more rope to ashley. I take her arms down from overhead, and sit her down in a chair. I remove her gag and tightly strap in a big pink ballgag instead. I tie a piece of rope into her hair whi.

Duration: 26:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 588.4 MB

Download Ashley Graham Hogtied Tight, gagged 3X - Part 1

Bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked blonde part 3

Sexy model with naked little ass, with small tits, with wet pussy and with beautiful body plus big man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor and on the chair. Big red ball in her mouth. He spanks her. He fcuks her shaved pussy with big dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for horny bitch with naked boobs in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 29:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3255kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked blonde part 3

Gymnast Lily - long spreader bar

Genres: hoods, outdoors, stretching

Collared gymnast Lily is super flexible! This might be the longest spreader bar in the world, and her ankles are cuffed to it! Her hands are cuffed behind her back, and she is still able to do amazing flexible gymnast moves! This is great! Don't miss it!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 163.7 MB

Download Gymnast Lily - long spreader bar

Rachel vs. Opposing

Her discomfort starts slowly, and is easily manageable at first. Rachel squirms to get comfortable knowing it will never come, but the ability to try is comforting at least. Then the nipple clamps come, and she's left with a choice: struggle to relieve the strain on her back, or stay still and relieve the pain in her nipples. It's a tough decision. Carefully she tests the waters, but every chain, clamp, and cuff works against her. Suddenly nothing is comfortable and Rachel wants to thrash to find relief, but those nipple clamps keep her tethered in more ways than one. Pulling them off is the only answer, but is it worth it?

Duration: 10:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 178.0 MB

Download Rachel vs. Opposing

Amy - not a mistress anymore

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Remember Mistress Amy? She used to be a very strict dominatrix, beating and whipping men for a living. Now she is just a simple HuCow, in a barn, completely nude and chained to the wall with a cow bell around her neck. She patiently waits for her next session and does not speak anymore. When she is given a pair of nipple clamps, Amy obediently put them on her sensitive nipples, because she knows it will help her training. She even turns on the goat milker herself! Poor Mistress Amy is not a mistress anymore. She is just Amy, the HuCow. And she will be forever.

Duration: 8:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 776.6 MB

Download Amy - not a mistress anymore

Super bondage and domination for very beautiful slavegirl part 2 Full HD

Young bitch with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus hot mistress with hot ass. Her tied up with scotch - full body on the bed. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, mummification and torture for horny model with beautiful breast in the large bedroom.

Format: m4v
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7713kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Super bondage and domination for very beautiful slavegirl part 2 Full HD

Bondage, domination and hogtie for very sexy model with big boobs

Beautiful brunette in short, yellow skirt, in white blouse, with very big tits, with shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass and belly on the chair and on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for a sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4297kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondage, domination and hogtie for very sexy model with big boobs

New Girls Sissy and Barbara

Studio: Graias
Cast: Sissy , Barbara
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Sissy stars as a muscular fitness coach in another Graias scene, The Coach. You can see her trying out for Graias here. She has weird looking fake tits. She nervously puts binder clips on her sensitive nipples. Then she endures some strokes of whip and cane on her thigh, ass, back and eventually pussy.

Barbara is an old woman with big saggy tits. Lomp and Igor strike her boobs with a whip and a cane. Next, she endures some whipping on her thigh and pussy region. The two men whip her ass and boobs at the same time. Some more ass caning and nipple twisting.

Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 785.8 MB

Download New Girls Sissy and Barbara

Cute babe hardcore fucked while struggling

Genres: Female sub, Submission, Bondage, Struggling, Brunette, Submissive, Helpless, Surrender, Ball gagged, Hardcore, Rope tied

There are different reasons why bondage can be sexually pleasing. The pleasure can be part of feeling powerless or the feeling of power. The physical inability to move without hindrance can also lead to a liberation from restrainment. By delaying the climax the sexual feelings are strengthened and this is exactly what you can expect in this brand new Submissed update.

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps

Download Cute babe hardcore fucked while struggling

Briella Tongue Tied - Part 2

Genres: barefoot, Blondes, Breast bondage, chairtied, crotchrope, Open Mouth Gag, tongue tied

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I add a little more twine to Briella's breast bondage to tighten it up a bit more. I tie a rope to her crotchrope and then pull it up and tie it off to the back (front) of the chair. Her elbows are then tightly bound together and a hairtie is added. Briella squirms as I flick her swollen and sensitive nipples. I told her earlier that I'd leave the gag out if she was quiet, but she's not holding her end of the deal. I tie a rope to the back of her crotchrope and pull it under the chair and I tie it off. Her wrists are then tied overhead, forcing her into a seated strappado. I leave her for a while. When I return, I tie a rope to her tongue and then tie it down to the chair. She seems very angry now! That's fine because she makes me angry all the time. I then add some toe bondage before I use that rope, I tied in her hair earlier. I tie it to the rope pulling her arms up. Up until now,Briella was leaning forward to relieve the pressure on her tong.

Duration: 25:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 564.3 MB

Download Briella Tongue Tied - Part 2

Sado Gathering

Female Pain is the true home of amateur slavegirl Mystique. The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive.
Slavegirl Mystique enjoys her amateur pain adventures to the maximum and displays all her kinky activities in highres S &M amateur movies, outragious flashing films, kinky femdom action videos and much more. The true submissive nature of amateur slave girl Mystique brings her to alot of private dungeons for everything from sexual activities, light bondage and spanking to extreme amateur pain and slavery sessions.

Duration: 29:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sado Gathering

Katerina Hartlova!

We got her! The famous funny sexy girl with the huge natural boobs: Katerina Hartlova! Of course, we had to cuff her famous boobs right away! Two big neck cuffs fit her perfectly, and there was no chance she could get those off without the key. We used the frame setup that was so much fun before with Hannah Claydon, but even better this time. Katerina was stuck, her wrist cuffed low so she couldn't stand up, held up by her boob chains. She is a wild one though, so it takes a lot of metal to keep her in place. Watch the video to see what happened, it's pretty funny!

Duration: 5:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 467.6 MB

Download Katerina Hartlova!

Tina Kay struggling on the floor

We have got her!! Award winning UK no1 adult star Tina Kay is finally in a prison jumpsuit, all cuffed up for you to enjoy! We cuffed her in the most secure position there is: palms out and thumbcuffed. There is no way she can turn her wrists back. Plus extra security with a prison waist belt, and hogcuffed with her leg irons. She did not like it. but we certainly did!

Duration: 3:13

File size: 124.7 MB

Download Tina Kay struggling on the floor

SB Challenge: Michal's Weights

Of all the challenges that Michal could have picked, she went for one of the evilest. It starts off simple enough: A ballgag here, pantyhose there, and some leg cuffs to top things off. Placing her release key up high, she picks up her clover clamps with trepidation. Carefully, they are placed on each of her nipples. Wincing as she adjusts, next are two heavy chains which are attached to the clamps. The added weight her forward as Michal reaches the point of no return. With a sigh of resignation, she cuffs herself behind her back with hinged handcuffs. The only way out is to lift the heavy chains by her clamps. A prospect that seems impossible after a failed attempt to stand. Desperate, she tries to pull off her clamps, but the hinged cuffs keep her fingers just out of reach. Will she be able to pull them up high enough to reach the key and escape?

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps

File size: 184.7 MB

Download SB Challenge: Michal's Weights

Angelica - red cow milker again

Our German hucow Angelica has been milked a lot lately, because she is the popular choice of farmers (fans who came to the barn) in the Want-to-be-a-Farmer program. She hates the fact that she is always chosen for these fan milking sessions when one of you comes to visit the barn. But all this milking is good for her, because it will elongate her nipples and adapt her to the hucow lifestyle. She is now used to being chained in the barn, but she still smiles a little too much. There is nothing like a good session on the powerful red cow milker to wipe that smile off her face!

Duration: 8:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11707kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 769.3 MB

Download Angelica - red cow milker again

Constance vs. Her Secure Orgasms

Being locked in her cage wasn't enough; Constance needed to be immobilized. Rope pulls her legs open inside while her elbows are threaded outside the cage and tied together. A gag and neck rope leaves her barely able to squirm as I hold up her entertainment for the night. With the magic wand secured tight between her thighs her already immobile body can't get away from the immediate pleasure that washes over her. Her muscles strain as the fourth orgasm overtakes her, but she does her best to save her energy. Constance knows it's the beginning of a long night.

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps

File size: 224.0 MB

Download Constance vs. Her Secure Orgasms

Lilah vs. The Experiment

Lilah was more than familiar with what the magicwand can do. This is why she is confident that it would be no match for her. Surely someone with experience won't easily succumb to its vibrating pleasure. With a box-tie and a few other ropes, Lilah is firmly pressed against the wand with no hope of escaping its power. Once the experiment starts, it's clear she's underestimated what she signed up for - but she isn't out of the race yet. By the time the high setting comes around she's on the edge; fighting as best as she can. Will she be able to do it?

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps

File size: 266.4 MB

Download Lilah vs. The Experiment

RS-Tight Belt and Armbinder Hogtie

Mina is hogtied very tightly with a Lambskin Armbinder, belts and a Harness ballgag. First she is laced tightly into the armbinder, then she is blindfolded, ankles and legs bound with belts. More are added around her waist and chest pinning her arms up into her back, then finally a belt pulls her head back to her ankles. By the way, stick around at the end of the video to hear Mina speak! Thanks for 200 updates!

Duration: 23:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download RS-Tight Belt and Armbinder Hogtie

Struggling Katy vibed and whipped

Genres: Blonde, Babe, Struggling, Helpless, Ball gagged, Spanking, Whipped, Nipple clamps, Bound and gagged, Rope tied, Stripped, Vibed

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Struggling Katy vibed and whipped

TG2 Club Ju Part 02

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 26:37
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 588kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 147.5 MB

Download TG2 Club Ju Part 02

Jasmine Webb, Stella - Mistress Webb and sub Stella

23 year old Stella shows up at the dungeon curious and untrained. Like a pet that hasn't yet learned the rules of the house, she is in need of a stern hand and a thorough orientation. Sitting prim and proper with her legs crossed to conceal her wet pussy, Mistress Webb is quick to stand her up and bend her over the stool. Notice the wet marks on the cameltoe fabric of her plain white cotton panties. She may not know what is needed, but she already knows she likes it! Natural tits, a wry smile and the ability to follow simple directions. She does appear to have all the required traits of a worthwhile student. Watch her learn!

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jasmine Webb, Stella - Mistress Webb and sub Stella

Another nurse in a RigidSpreader!

Nurse Ingrid found our RigidSpreader. just like Natalia Forrest a few weeks ago! What is it with nurses and RigidSpreaders? It's really not a good idea to have your ankles and wrists locked in this device if you're only wearing a very short uniform! It is also impossible to escape, so why do all these nurses want to try this? Ingrid is pretty agressive, but there is no chance she will get out!

Duration: 3:38

File size: 141.1 MB

Download Another nurse in a RigidSpreader!

Naomi - Defying Her Captor

Back for the second episode of our exciting roleplay scenario of the defiant captive and her cruel, starring Naomi and Totti! Last week, military guy (or paramilitary? you decide!) Totti inspected his captive, the beautiful Naomi, and saw that no matter how much he disciplined her with his harsh probing, spanking, and bondage, she still lose that quiet look of defiance in her eyes. This time show her boss... learn that the cock of is to be respected, served, pleasured, and drained of its fluids. Yes, Totti may only be an enlisted man, but he is part of the that has spread an empire over the continent! How dare this girl look at him as if she does not see his stature, his strength! He has the chained captive suck his dick, her saliva pouring over her lips as he ravishes her face...then he turns her around and takes his pleasure with the asshole he earlier inspected so closely!

Duration: 10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3954kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 328.7 MB

Download Naomi - Defying Her Captor

Britney - tube training

We need to get Britney's udders to grow, so she doesn't feel so intimidated when she is being milked together with her best friend Roxy. We tried the traditional method: a session on the breast training machine, and we got a little result already! But she will need many breast training sessions to allow her tissue to grow. We can't go too fast either. Today, we will try a different approach: we have some new boob tubes that will stretch her udders and suck them at the same time. Hooked up to the electronic breast training machine, we can regulate pressure and release time, and with a little massage oil her small udders will be sucked quite far into these tubes! Locked to the all-fours-frame, Britney will have to endure some strong suction power, but it is all for a good cause!

Duration: 7:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11695kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 666.5 MB

Download Britney - tube training

Merula vs. Her Incentive

Merula was all too happy to revel in the warm hug of her straitjacket. She found the chastity belt interesting as well, until she learned the terms of her release. Unless she can escape the straitjacket, the belt is staying on for a week. Now seeing the jacket as a barrier to her future sexual release, her incentive to escape became quite clear. To no one's surprise, the heavy leather easily overpowers Merula's struggles, leaving her breathless. Drool eventually flows from her mouth as she tries to get herself free, or else it will be a long, long week.

Duration: 14:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1961kbps

File size: 233.9 MB

Download Merula vs. Her Incentive

SB Challenge: Stasha's Key Hunt

Stasha is given another self-bondage challenge to redeem herself. For this one, she stuffs her mouth with a rag before taping it closed. Keys, mostly dummies, are scattered around the house for her to find. Some are blindly tossed and end up hard to get to or reach. Once she is bound and can't escape, it doesn't take long to figure out that she might have overdone it again. With her feet hobbled, traveling up and down stairs and between rooms slows her escape considerably. Not remembering where she hid all of the keys is certainly not helping her situation either. After finding a half dozen decoy keys, it's obvious Stasha is getting pretty frustrated. That won't get her out any quicker, and she's got many more rooms to search.

Duration: 16:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps

File size: 266.6 MB

Download SB Challenge: Stasha's Key Hunt

Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kacy Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys

Happy Holidays! We've Kacy Lane here, a pretty little present that we are going to really enjoy unwrapping. All she wants for Christmas is Jack Hammer and his expert rope bondage. Well, enough with the mixed metaphors and bad jokes, on with the action.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Submissive Lovita struggles while getting whipped

Genres: Blonde, Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Struggling, Submissive, Helpless, Surrender, Ball gagged, Spanking, Fingering, Stripped, Vibed, Slapping, Tit grabbed, Pussy slapped

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps

Download Submissive Lovita struggles while getting whipped

Fiona's First Shoot - Part 3

Genres: ballgag, blindfolded, Breast bondage, breast torture, cleave gag, gags, garter and stockings, Petite, posture collar

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... I cleave gag my pretty little captive, before making her bondage more secure with more rope. She has been wearing spring clamps on her nipples, but I add another to each nipple. Again her reactions and whimpers are lovely. I leave her to simmer for a while. When I finally return, I remove her gag and the clamps and decide to use the suction on her nipples again. More rope is added and I ballgag her with her own gag which is a silly little ball, not much bigger than a marble. This is not going to work for me, so I apply some vetwrap over it and over her eyes. By this time it, her elbows are tied and her bondage is very restrictive. It is raining hard outside, which does not sound pleasant when you are in a metal building (Very loud and annoying towards the end of the clip). Fiona starts to unravel at this point as well. It seems she does not like sensory deprivation at all. I decide to call it a day. I added some behind the scenes footage as well.

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 575.6 MB

Download Fiona's First Shoot - Part 3

Draven Star

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Draven Star, Matt Williams, Dee Williams
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Breast Groping, Breath Play, Busty, Choking, Deep Throat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Hitachi, Orgasm, Shaved, Strap-On, Sucking, Sybian, Tears

Draven Star is bound down, throated, fucked, abused with cock and made to cum over and over!
New face Draven Star finds out why we call the site Sexually Broken. Brutal breath play, deepthroating and fucking send this little slut into subspace at light speed.
3 intense scene this week on Sexually broken, as Draven gets brutally throat fucked while sitting on a sybian, cumming over and over. She gets double fucked from both ends and is made to service both cock while bound in incredible bondage. All girls come into Sexually Broken smiling, they all leave wondering what the fuck just happened and why is liquid dripping out of all my holes?

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Draven Star

Darling has huge squirting orgasms in bondage

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Genres: Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Restrained in a crucifix style pose that perfectly displays those giant boobs and leaves her blowjob lips draped over the edge, she is ready for round two. Round two involves stuffing this slut so full of dick she turns into a sex sandwich.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

Download Darling has huge squirting orgasms in bondage

Sylvie - hogcuffed maid

Poor beautiful Sylvie! She tried cleaning our office, in her handcuffs and legirons, but she just couldn't do a good job with these restraints getting in her way! So since she wasn't cleaning anyway, we just hogcuffed her on the floor, adding some brutal hinged elbow cuffs to make sure she stayed there. We need a new maid, any volunteers?

Duration: 3:25

File size: 132.6 MB

Download Sylvie - hogcuffed maid

Sandra Silvers & Lauren Kiley

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Tied

Lauren and Sandra usually spend Saturday nights out. The burglar casing their apartment knew this. But they changed their plans at the last minute and decided to have an intimate night together, lounging about in lingerie. Full fashioned girdles, with garters and thigh-high stockings.

Duration: 10:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6768kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 557.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Lauren Kiley

Samantha - extreme introduction

How fast can we get a new girl off the street, in the barn, and on the machines? It turns out we can do that pretty fast if we are lucky! New girl Samantha was lured into our waiting room, and the next thing she knew she was cuffed and collared to the milking frame in the barn. That's a pretty fast introduction to her new life, but it got worse for her. We did not go easy on her: we used the most powerful machine (the red cow milker) at high speed! Samantha's beautiful natural udders are perfect for milking, they are soft and supple, and her nipples are very stretchy. Poor Samantha was trembling, drooling, crying, and shivering from this extreme introduction. She will have to get used to this life now. It won't be easy for her though, with such sensitive udders and nipples!

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 685.7 MB

Download Samantha - extreme introduction

Briella vs. Her Clear Trouble

Eyeing the clear tape in my hands, I could tell what Briella was thinking. A strong breeze can usually rip the cheap packing tape away, and her upcoming bondage was going to be momentary at best. Wrapping her legs first, the lack of noise tipped her off that something was awry. Silently, the tape was soon locking her elbows together, continuing to compress tighter long after it was cut from the roll. Her mouth now stuffed with a rag, the tape circles her mouth and clamps the cloth gag tightly in place. Muffled mews of protest struggle to escape her packed mouth, with little success. Her fingers are saved for last as several coils of tape render them useless. Clear or not, this tape meant business, and Briella knew she was in trouble.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps

File size: 242.4 MB

Download Briella vs. Her Clear Trouble

Bella vs. A Bit of Vinyl

A few coils here, a few there and in a couple blinks of the eye Bella is completely helpless. Drool spills from behind her gag as she tries her best to extricate herself from the coils around her elbows and legs. Her efforts are only rewarded with sore muscles and tape that works more like a rubber band. Every time she stretches it even a small amount, the vinyl tape contracts again, making sure Bella's elbows are always touching. To her dismay, her helpless state has come at the cost of only a half a roll. As there is no point in wasting the roll, I am all too happy to add the rest just to be sure she is secure for a good long time.

Duration: 16:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps

File size: 280.6 MB

Download Bella vs. A Bit of Vinyl

Kendra Cole, Marina Angel's

Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Kendra Cole, Marina Angel's
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian

Marina tosses Kendra around into different positions, shoving her strapon dildo deep down her throat, sex her doggy style, on her back, pulling her on her rubber cock for a cowgirl ride, pounding her fast and hard. She even slips in her fist, gaping Kendra quickly.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7585kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kendra Cole, Marina Angel's

Back