Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Rachel From Slaver to Slave

Video language: English

When Rachel joined forces with a sex slave king to help trap her fellow glamour models and sell them off to kinky new masters in foreign lands, she thought she had the ultimate scam going! Lots of extra cash, and she was reducing competition for modeling gigs by eliminating the other girls! Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, only Rachel never thought she's be the one bound for a new owner!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9905kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rachel From Slaver to Slave

Adara's Hazing Continues - Part 2

Release Year: 2019
Genres: barefoot, Blondes, cleave gag, crotchrope, Crying, hogtied, nose hooks, nude, post/pole/tree tied

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I loosen the noose and sit adara down in a chair. Her gag is removed for now. I manhandle her a bit before I lift her and set her on her stomach atop an old chest. I grab more rope and bind her ankles and feet. I pull them up and tie them off up high on the post. adara is now in a dive bomber position. It's not long before I tie the ropes in her hair back. I grab a roll of vetwrap, which I use to cleave gag her with. Nose hooks are added. forcing her head back even more. adara is in complete agony at this point... Those sorority sisters sure are mean!!! At the end of the clip I show some behind the scenes footage of adara's release.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 580.9 MB

Download Adara's Hazing Continues - Part 2

Sarah Jane Ceylon

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

The Flesh Circus is in town. Tracey Sweet and Sarah Jane Ceylon present themselves for your enjoyment. Watch, riveted as this duo of fit and beautiful young blondes get worked up into a frenzy of sapphic lust.
Together they undergo a myriad of ever more intense, pleasurable and humiliating bondage scenarios ranging from being gagged, handcuffed and neckcuffed together inside a cage, to gagging, drooling and choking on cock, mouths locked open with ring gags and noses firmly hooked.
Later on, bent over a bar, their hands are cuffed behind their knees. As dildos and vibrators are buried in their cunts and secured on their clits, a frothy mixture of their tears, snot and drool drips from their faces and pools on the floor. Reflected in each puddle are legs trembling with fatigue, attached to cute heels with panties pulled down around the ankles.
For the final act, Tracey and Sarah demonstrate their oral skills on each other. We leave it to you, dear viewer, to judge respective cunnili.

Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7263kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon

Coralie Tied In Bed 3/4 and Tied Sucks Dick - HD 720p

Coralie is blindfolded, arms tied. She has just been licked to an intense orgasm. I licked her warm pussy juice as she reach orgasm. She's waiting, not knowing what will happen next. I caress her breasts. Her nipples are rock hard. I sit beside her and have her lick and suck my dick. Hand on her head I make sure she takes it deep in her mouth. As she sucks I also feel her tongue gliding over the top licking nice slippery pre cum. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 4:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5026kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 186.2 MB

Download Coralie Tied In Bed 3/4 and Tied Sucks Dick - HD 720p

Threesome tied

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation

She was merely a wisp, unable to resist him when he decided to take her as well. He drags her to the floor and holds her effortlessly as resists and pleads to not join the struggling sorority surrounding her. Her cries fall on deaf ears. Those same cries are soon silenced as he stuffs a rag deep in to her mouth.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6274kbps

File size: 527.1 MB

Download Threesome tied

Vina - the milking bed

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

We have a new milking position for our girls: the milking bed! It is a high bed with a cutout for the udders, so they can hang freely to be milked, massaged, and squeezed. Vina is the first HuCow to try the milking bed. She has developed the most of all our cows, her udders have tripled in size since she started her sessions, and she is very docile and does not speak anymore. Vina does not need any restraints, but we used a few, so we could walk out on the session and be assured she would still be there when we returned. Heavily oiling her dangling udders, we made sure they are nice and supple so her nipples get sucked into the goat milker as far as possible. We love this position! It is perfect!

Duration: 7:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 691.5 MB

Download Vina - the milking bed

Cry me a River -part 1

London River is good name for this gorgeous woman, because her emotions run like a raging river in this shoot. As Alebeard whips her titties and pussy, she goes from terrified, to confused, to angry, to incredibly turned on as Alebeard fingers her sore freshly whipped cunt...

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7508kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 795.0 MB

Download Cry me a River -part 1

Controlling Amber part 1

DungeonCorp resident dominant and rigger, Feenix is called into action to handle Amber Ashlee...Amber is a somewhat experienced BDSM model, but that doesn't mean she's unbreakable...she does know what the process entails...she doesnt fight it...she submits...beautifully...she seems to have a will to please...Feenix uses it...he pushes it until it does break...he offers release when she asks for it...then continues his series of punishments and rewards...discipline is a big part of Feenix's course...and control is the tool he uses...The bondage is tight and restrictive...he uses a crotchrope in the first scene and sets the pace for the rest of the day...lots of pleasure, mixed directly with lots of displeasure...the second scene introduces a leg spreading rig and really shows that Amber could use some daily stretching...then again, seeing her less-than-flexible groin muscles pulled to their limits is quite pleasing...a back breaking bent rig, gives him the perfect opportunity to work h.

Duration: 22:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 242.1 MB

Download Controlling Amber part 1

Amelia vs. Movie Magic

Everybody's seen at least one scene in a movie where someone is kidnapped and bound with duct tape. As bondage aficionados, we also know that when it's used liberally, there is no escape. Nevertheless, Amelia's job is to escape the various duct tape binds and see how effective movie bondage really is. Just to ensure that she gives it 100%, the key to her chastity belt is held as her reward, but only if she escapes. For her sake, Amelia had better hope that the bondage is as fake as everything else in the movies.

Duration: 17:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 294.1 MB

Download Amelia vs. Movie Magic

Life With Dr Lomp - part 3

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Graias

The reason why Nike's often late is the love of nightlife, clubbing and dancing. We were curious to see how she dances while both of us are whipping her. The program wasn't over yet when Nike managed to piss Lomp off when she said that she wasn't able to bear getting her ass caned and she asked the boss to punish her in a different way. But Lomp doesn't like slaves trying to take control ...

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps

Download Life With Dr Lomp - part 3

Sex Cult: Act 1

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Joanna Angel, Ramon Nomar
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Fishnets, Tattoo/Piercing, Ink Queens, Boots, Fetish, Natural Breasts, Doggy Style, BDSM

Joanna Angel solemnly enters the ceremonial sex dungeon. Clad in red leather thigh-high boots and a tiny bikini top, she's ready and willing to get fucked. When Ramón Nomar shows up, he's ready for Joanna too, lifting her up against the wall before he rubs her already-wet pussy, teasing her with a whip as Joanna gasps, aching for more.

He bends down, burying his face in Joanna's pussy, sending her into a frenzy as she begs for his cock. Ramón makes Joanna wait an agonizing moment before he scoops her into his arms and finally gives her what she craves, holding her up in the air as he drills his cock into her.

The delicious debauchery of the sex cult is just beginning...

Duration: 26:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5112kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sex Cult: Act 1

Paid Pleasure, Paid Pain Tiffany Doll

Everything has a price... love, life, pain and pleasure. Some has enough money to buy these things. Some is daring enough to sell her own. And there are places where supply and demand meet. Like this private club, where Bruno SX can buy his pleasure and Tiffany's pain for good money!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Paid Pleasure, Paid Pain Tiffany Doll

HardTied Angel Allwood All About the Booby

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Big Tits, Toys, Hardcore

Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix. There is no place better than here. Jack Hammer is an expert, an absolute master of hemp and jute. Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though.

Duration: 53:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HardTied Angel Allwood All About the Booby

Girl in pink

Cute collared school girl Lauren is here! Let's cuff her! The only cuffs that would match her cuteness are a pair of pink leg irons and a pair of pink handcuffs! But these cuffs aren't toys, as Lauren finds out. They are actually Peerless color coated cuffs, used to separate prisoners into groups. Usually sex offenders get pink ones, so they can be easily recognized by other inmates. A cruel practice, but Lauren doesn't know anything about all this. She just wants to get out!

Duration: 3:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 126.2 MB

Download Girl in pink

Gmoras vs. The Pleasure Predicament

If Gmoras only had to contend with one thing, her situation would be a breeze. Even two would be tolerable, but her torments didn't stop there. Between the corset, ballet boots, strappado, elbow corset, and a monsterous 3" gag she couldn't tell you what she hated most. So when the magic wand was pushed between her legs she knew what was to come. The immediate pleasure would be warmly welcomed, but it was only a matter of time before the orgasms would be overwhelming. Completely unable to move, they would soon be another torment to add to Gmoras's growing list.

Duration: 11:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps

File size: 187.5 MB

Download Gmoras vs. The Pleasure Predicament

Escape from a box

This was the hardest escape ever! Cuffed in hinged handcuffs and leg irons, I was inside a huge cardboard box which was taped shut. It was incredibly difficult to get out of this box. Even when I broke the top, I could not step out of the box because of the ankle cuffs. I literally had to fall over to escape. Falling over with your hands cuffed behind your back in a huge box is not recommended. Do not try this at home!!

Duration: 8:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11712kbps

File size: 697.6 MB

Download Escape from a box

Crash Test Slave -pt 7

Poor Ashley Lane is so sore and so scared she can't help but tremble as she's put against the Star. She immediately starts screaming as Alebeard lashes her sore, quivering bottom with the single tail and all over back. She gets her reward though when we finally take her down and let her pussy feel the vibe against her clit once again.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1080x608, AVC (H.264), 1298kbps

File size: 155.8 MB

Download Crash Test Slave -pt 7

Bondage, spanking, torture and strappado for horny bitch Full HD

Sexy brunette with naked shaved pussy, with naked tits and with beautiful body plus hot brunette with sexy ass and with small boobs. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs. Clothespins on her nipples. She fucks her wet pussy and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for hot model with naked breast in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 23:06
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5912kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking, torture and strappado for horny bitch Full HD

Aimee vs. Her Heavy Hands

Gravity can be a bitch, and a painful one at that, as it has its way with Aimee's poor nipples. A small string is all that connects her cuffs to her nipple clamps through a ring above. As her arms become tired, the clamps are more than happy to give them a rest. Just to make sure that Aimee doesn't get bored, a magicwand is tied tightly against her pussy. Buzzing away on high, her knees buckle, her arms shake, and of course her moans of orgasms paint her predicament well. How long can she last?

Duration: 17:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps

File size: 287.2 MB

Download Aimee vs. Her Heavy Hands

Lovita Fate struggling for help

Genres: Blonde, Female sub, Submission, Male dominant, Babe, Struggling, Helpless, Surrender, Dungeon, Chair bound, Bound and gagged, Rope tied, Tape gagged, Vibed, Tit clamps

There are different reasons why bondage can be sexually pleasing. The pleasure can be part of feeling powerless or the feeling of power. The physical inability to move without hindrance can also lead to a liberation from restrainment. By delaying the climax the sexual feelings are strengthened and this is exactly what you can expect in this brand new Submissed update.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Lovita Fate struggling for help

3 Strenuous Positions on the Post for Raven - Part 1

Genres: ballgag, Brunettes, Busty, crotchrope, not barefoot, nylon encasement, pantyhose, post/pole/tree tied

I lead, an already bound, Raven into the room by her hair. Raven whimpers and moans as I manhandle her in various ways... a lot of hand over mouth, hair pulling, and tit groping. Raven might not really enjoy really tight bondage, but she definitely enjoys being tied, spanked, and crotchroped, or she does a great job pretending. I manage to get a huge white ballgag strapped tightly in her mouth before I tie her at the waist facing the post. I tie a rope into her hair and arch her back tying her hair and wrists to a ring bolted to the floor. I removed the ballgag first though. I step way and watch Raven struggle to maintain this challenging position. At the end of the clip, I return and untie the rope pulling her back, but before I do, I enjoy groping and slapping her tits a few times as she suffers. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 564.4 MB

Download 3 Strenuous Positions on the Post for Raven - Part 1

Bondage Knockout - Shae Celestine

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Shae Celestine
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Dildo, Vibrator

For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms. Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment. She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bondage Knockout - Shae Celestine

Sophie - Heavy Metal Box Tie

A tall blonde fashion model in full chastity! Sophie has been upgraded with a chastity bra :) This stunning beauty is going to try one of our unique designs: the Heavy Metal Box Tie! It's been a while since we used this device! It is perfect for Sophie because she is tall and the upper arm cuffs are a great fit. She loves a challenge! We dropped the key on the floor, but we did not tell her that was only the key to the big metal protective flap. There are also small padlocks on her wrist cuffs, and we did not give her the key to those. But Sophie can't escape anyway, because even with the key she can't reach the big padlock. She is stuck. But Sophie loves being stuck, she is a true submissive and she's local to us! Sophie is available for custom videos at all times, so email us your wishes and we will make your dream video with Sophie!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11707kbps

File size: 362.6 MB

Download Sophie - Heavy Metal Box Tie

Cute prison girl Jessica

Aww, Jessica is one of the cutest prison girls you have ever seen! She is so gorgeous in her orange jumpsuit! Jessica is handcuffed in a waist chain, and her bare feet are locked in leg irons. She has her mug shot taken and is locked into a holding cell to await further processing. But the restraints aren't taken off. And no one seems to be coming back for her! Poor Jessica is feeling very alone and forgotten. What will happen to her?!

Duration: 3:24

File size: 131.5 MB

Download Cute prison girl Jessica

SB Challenge: Liv's Distraction

Quivering with pleasure before she's locked her hands, Liv was happy to accept this challenge. With the key out of reach inside her corset, the only way out is to figure out a simple 3 digit combination lock: a task that would take 20 minutes with a bit of luck and, of course, no distractions. After turning her magicwand on high it took everything she had not to orgasm before chickening out. Once secured, she's in bliss within a minute. That, of course, is her dilemma. Should she focus on escaping or enjoy just one more orgasm? As Liv becomes oversensitive, her urgency to escape goes into overdrive. The once blissful orgasm has turned against her and she has a 1 in 1,000 chance of escape.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1965kbps

File size: 199.6 MB

Download SB Challenge: Liv's Distraction

Samantha - extreme introduction

How fast can we get a new girl off the street, in the barn, and on the machines? It turns out we can do that pretty fast if we are lucky! New girl Samantha was lured into our waiting room, and the next thing she knew she was cuffed and collared to the milking frame in the barn. That's a pretty fast introduction to her new life, but it got worse for her. We did not go easy on her: we used the most powerful machine (the red cow milker) at high speed! Samantha's beautiful natural udders are perfect for milking, they are soft and supple, and her nipples are very stretchy. Poor Samantha was trembling, drooling, crying, and shivering from this extreme introduction. She will have to get used to this life now. It won't be easy for her though, with such sensitive udders and nipples!

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 685.7 MB

Download Samantha - extreme introduction

Crash Test Slave -pt 6

Ashley lane is moaning, her wet pussy quivering and dripping as Alebeard runs the vibrator across her clit. "There that'll get you a little more sensitive." He says. She doesn't really hear him, too lost in her own selfish pleasure. But when the whip comes slashing down across her bare, quivering cunt...she finally understands. Such pain for poor Ashley, but she takes it so well that when we're done whipping her red, swollen cunt we reward her with a hard fucking with a big black dildo. While we whip her tits of course, she needs some stimulation to cum after all, we're not monsters. You might want to turn your volume down for this one, her screams when the whip cuts across her clit might just shatter glass.

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1080x608, AVC (H.264), 1368kbps

File size: 161.2 MB

Download Crash Test Slave -pt 6

Stasha vs. A Harsh Lesson

Stasha had promised to come over to help with a project, but finally showed up three hours late. No longer needing her help, it seemed only fair to teach her a lesson instead about keeping promises. Begrudgingly, she is locked with chains and U-bolts to the pallet table. A nice wad of cloth is stuffed in her mouth and taped in place as a handy silencer, as I know she won't like what's coming next. Last, a crotch chain is locked in place and secured high above her. Almost completely immobile now Stasha tries her best to keep the pressure off the chain with little success. This won't be a lesson she forgets anytime soon.

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

Download Stasha vs. A Harsh Lesson

Hard bondage, spanking and domination for hot slavegirl part 1

Beautiful slavegirl in pink sexy clothes, with beautiful body, with very hot ass, with sexy boobs and with wet shaved pussy plus man in black t-shirt, with big cock. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her mouth and ass with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny slut with naked tits in large room.

Duration: 23:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2714kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and domination for hot slavegirl part 1

Tied up Katy is getting fucked hardcore

Genres: Blonde, Female sub, Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Struggling, Submissive, Surrender, Ball gagged, Hardcore

There are different reasons why bondage can be sexually pleasing. The pleasure can be part of feeling powerless or the feeling of power. The physical inability to move without hindrance can also lead to a liberation from restrainment. By delaying the climax the sexual feelings are strengthened and this is exactly what you can expect in this brand new Submissed update.

Duration: 20:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9751kbps

Download Tied up Katy is getting fucked hardcore

Rachel Endures 600 feet of Tightly Cinched Rope - Pt 4

Genres: barefoot, Breast bondage, cleave gag, crotchrope, face bondage, feet and toes bondage, feet toes, gags, hogtied, MILF

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. In this Final Part, Rachel does her best to endure her hogtie as long as possible. There is not a lot of struggling or movement as Rachel is doing her best just to breathe, and like I mentioned earlier... if Rachel is having a hard time dealing with a tie, then you can be absolutely sure that it is tight, inescapable, and unforgiving. At the end of the clip I added some Behind the scenes footage of Rachel being released from the hogtie and I also added a few minutes of her initial tie before Part 1 started.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 581.3 MB

Download Rachel Endures 600 feet of Tightly Cinched Rope - Pt 4

RTB - Blonde Holly Heart strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Holly Heart, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Big breasted Milf Holly Heart strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc, messy epic deepthroat!

Busty blonde tightly tied and assfucked without mercy by huge black cock

In the final part of Holly Heart's live BaRS show, we pull out the big guns. It is DP time. This Bbc loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige. The bondage, orgasms and relentless facefucking have already blasted our big breast Milf into sexual subspace. Assfucking will be the rocket to take her into the universe of "Sexuallybroken".

After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks. Holly is ragdoll fucked all over the bed in every angle and position we so desire.

This is what she was born for. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, giving her the look of a sad eye.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download RTB - Blonde Holly Heart strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc

Kitana Lure - BDSM Anal Master Always Gets His Way

Genres: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore, Facial

BDSM anal masters always get their way and in today's House of Taboo fetish porn production, Master Yanick Shaft gets submissive Kitana Lure's ass in every which way from spanking and whipping to deep anal insertion.

Duration: 29:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Kitana Lure - BDSM Anal Master Always Gets His Way

Army girl AnnaBelle Lee in Irish 8 cuffs

Wow, AnnaBelle Lee is back! Remember her from these updates? She is so cute and tough at the same time! AnnaBelle patiently waited in her army outfit to see what we had in store for her this time. Just a simple pair of Irish 8 cuffs, but one of the hardest restraints to escape! We are pretty sure AnnaBelle will not get out of these!!

Duration: 3:10

File size: 122.2 MB

Download Army girl AnnaBelle Lee in Irish 8 cuffs

Hard bondage, domination and torture for very sexy slut Full HD

Horny girl with naked big tits, with naked big ass, with seyx body and with wet shaved pussy plus man with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. He fucks her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a hot slut with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7097kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for very sexy slut Full HD

Britney - tube training

We need to get Britney's udders to grow, so she doesn't feel so intimidated when she is being milked together with her best friend Roxy. We tried the traditional method: a session on the breast training machine, and we got a little result already! But she will need many breast training sessions to allow her tissue to grow. We can't go too fast either. Today, we will try a different approach: we have some new boob tubes that will stretch her udders and suck them at the same time. Hooked up to the electronic breast training machine, we can regulate pressure and release time, and with a little massage oil her small udders will be sucked quite far into these tubes! Locked to the all-fours-frame, Britney will have to endure some strong suction power, but it is all for a good cause!

Duration: 7:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11695kbps

File size: 666.5 MB

Download Britney - tube training

Tight bondage, strappado and torture for horny slavegirl part 1 Full HD1080

Beautiful brunette in black skirt, with small boobs, with sexy body and with hot litle ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass and belly on the floor. He fucks her pussy and mouth with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, suspension and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 14:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4413kbps

Download Tight bondage, strappado and torture for horny slavegirl part 1 Full HD1080

Sarah vs. The Floating Mummy

Sarah stands with a noose around her neck watching the layers of vetwrap circle her body. Having never been mummified before, she was more than a little nervous. The process is gradual until she's completely immobilized from the neck down. Her head is wrapped last with several layers, to ensure complete isolation. Once she's fully wrapped, she's moved to an air mattress and tied down, taking even her ability to roll to the side away from her. With only her breasts exposed, I give her a simple ultimatum: Find a way off the bed, or strong nipple clamps await. Her panicked struggles show that I got the reaction I was hoping for.

Duration: 16:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps

File size: 278.6 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Floating Mummy

Super bondage, torture and spanking for naked blonde part 1 HD 1080

Sexy blonde in blue dress, with beautiful tits and with sexy body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the chair. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked hot ass. Professional bondage, spanking, torture and domination for beautiful slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5020kbps

Download Super bondage, torture and spanking for naked blonde part 1 HD 1080

Back