Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Jasmine Caro

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Jasmine Caro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex

Her new Master has the perfect approach to test her immediately: the sybian sex machine with her hands tied above her head. He has a present for her: a tiara. He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jasmine Caro

Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 1

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Cassondra has been wanting to be bound and gagged for ages, but like a lot of women she had a hard time communicating her wants and needs. She then met a good friend of mine, JJ. She knew JJ got tied up for a living and was secretly jealous. One day JJ asked if she'd like to try it and Cassondra agreed. She loved it just like she thought she would. She then did a suspension and fell in love. She decided she wanted to take it up a notch and contacted me. She had some things in mind she wanted to try. They were pretty extreme, so I decided to break her in a little more slowly. I figured a nice tight rope hogtie would be a good starting point. I bring Cassondra in and start roping her up. After I'm done with her upper body, I take a break and have a little fun. I grab her by her hair and smack her ass and manhandle her a bit. Then I bind her thighs. I then tie her chest harness overhead. I pull up her skirt and smack her ass a few more times for fun. I unbutton her blouse and grab her b.

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 577.8 MB

Download Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 1

Newbie Knockout - Shae Celestine

For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.
She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Newbie Knockout - Shae Celestine

Katie Thornton - gagged and helpless

Katie Thornton! Locking her into a big steel posture collar would probably be enough already, because there is plenty to look at if Katie is our slave girl for the afternoon! But we wanted to gag her again, because she does not like that, and that makes us want to ballgag her even more. How to prevent Katie from removing her ballgag? Well, we have enough gear to stop her from doing so! Steel mitts would do it, because she can't use her fingers, but some girls can even remove their gag with the little loops on the mitts. So we had to build a small spreader from our modular Connect-A-Model system to make this bondage extra secure! As expected, Katie wasn't very happy.

Duration: 4:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 406.7 MB

Download Katie Thornton - gagged and helpless

MB - RigidStocks predicament challenge

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Bad Dolly,Penny Lee
Genres: Custom SteelBound Wrist Cuffs, Padded Medium Collar, RigidStock TL

An often requested challenge is this one: two girls locked in the same RigidStocks, one girl cuffed behind her back. It sounds easy, but because of the angle, Penny Lee had to stay low and Bad Dolly (the only one who can pick up the key) couldn't really move at all, or it would hurt her friend. They were sitting on their knees, unable to do anything until we put the key in Dolly's hands. And even then, it was a very challenging escape. We love two-girl challenges! Can you think of another one? Send in your member requests because there will be more two girl shoots soon!

Duration: 5:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14628kbps

File size: 640.5 MB

Download MB - RigidStocks predicament challenge

Tight bondage, strappado and spanking for sexy naked model Full HD1080

Horny girl with naked beautiful boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus big man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. He spanks her. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and strappado for hot model with naked breast on the outdoor.

Duration: 10:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8308kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, strappado and spanking for sexy naked model Full HD1080

Katie - cow vacuum

We had Katie in the milking frame, but today her back hurt a little, so we took her down and allowed her to sit on the floor. Her gigantic udders are getting used to the regular milking sessions, but today it is time to hook her onto the powerful vacuum of the cow milker! We switched off the pulsator, so instead of pumping, the machine provides continuous vacuum suction. It is very strong, and it sucked Katie's small nipples all the way inside the metal tubes! Katie was worried, but she knows this is necessary to become a good HuCow. Especially since we recently purchased a brand new Cow Milker, which is even stronger. We need to find a HuCow strong enough for the new RED cow milker!! Will Katie be the first one?

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 622.2 MB

Download Katie - cow vacuum

Two Evil Bitches - I'm Your Bitch!! -pt 6

Laine is a mess. Her big soft titties are bruised, her nipples are red and sore from the clamps, her delicate pussy is covered in welts. Every sensitive part of her body has been thoroughly abused by our sadistic Dommes. So it's time for a little reward. Laine gets to have a vibrator against her big wet pussy, and she's so desperate for an orgasm that she starts humping it like a wild animal. The engine practically burns itself out with the command of her thrusting, and while she enjoys herself, Abigail enjoys herself by whipping her across the belly. And all the while she tells PixieFyre "I'm your bitch, I'm your bitch." Willing to say anything as long as she's allowed to cum.

Duration: 13:24
Video: 1080x608, AVC (H.264), 1187kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 132.6 MB

Download Two Evil Bitches - I'm Your Bitch!! -pt 6

Chair

Master Rob has strapped bdsm sub Daisy Duxe to a chair with some strict medical restraints. Master Rob has many treats and torments in store for Daisy today. He slaps her flesh with different implements, including a harsh crop and a stinging horse hair whip. Daisy Duxe gasps as hot wax from candles hits her sensitive and vulnerable flesh. Master Rob tapes a hitachi vibrator to make his sub cum over and over again as she services his hard cock with her expert mouth. If she doesn't do a good job Daisy will get a shocking surprise!

Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Chair

The Spanker

Genres: collars, corsets, gags, girls on/as vehicles, high heels, metal bondage, naked, outdoors, predicament, punishment, PVC, remastered, spanking, spreader bars, stretching

Ever had your hand get tired from spanking a hot ass for too long? Well, we've had that problem here plenty of times. Gord decided to go and do something about it... Something more mechanical. What he came up with was a contraption that he calls The Spanker! Darling came out to demonstrate it for you! Well, let me correct myself, Her Ass came out to demonstrate it! Let's see how rosey red we can make it! Check out these photos and videos! (Video in SD format - Remastered)

Duration: 17:47
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1721kbps

File size: 241.3 MB

Download The Spanker

Curly haired newbie Endza bound into the splits and facefucked

Endza is a gem. A lifestyle bondage slut that got into the industry so that she could get access to better bondage and stronger orgasms, this exhibitionist knows exactly what she wants. And what she wants is to be stuffed full of dick until she is cross-eyed. We can give her that. Let's get started, shall we?
Live shows are strenuous and not for the weak of heart. It is fast paced and without mercy, all the action flows without a break. Most can not handle it. Endza can. We shackle this flexible newbie down in painful splits, bolt a vibrator in-between her thighs and get started. Endza takes to the dick like a duck to water. She throws herself on the cock as we train out her throat.
Back and forth the dicks take turns on her mouth, passing her head around like a game of tetherball. In short order our pretty starlet is transformed into a drooling mess, her makeup running down her face. When dick meets makeup, dick always wins. Every time. The dicks are winning. All the while the vibr.

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Curly haired newbie Endza bound into the splits and facefucked

Legs Spread Hogtie for Amo - Part 2

Genres: breast torture, Brunettes, business attire, crotchrope, gags, garter and stockings, hogtied, nipple clamps, nose hooks, not barefoot

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Amo moans as I slowly arch her into an extreme legs spread hogtie. I ask her if she is comfy and to know ones surprise she mmmpphs uhnuh. I clover clamp her nipples in hope that that will make her forget about the hogtie. Then to help her out even more, I pull them tight, and tie them off to the post in front of her. She still has to much movement for my liking, and since she does not have long enough hair to tie back, I nose hook her and attach it to an upline to keep her looking straight ahead. At this point her grunts, moans, and yelps really start to intensify. I let her struggle, twitch, and moan for a while. I add another rope which tightens things up a little, but I mainly add it for aestetic reasons. I bring out my thin wooden paddle and enjoy her reactions as I slap her ass and inner thighs for a while. I finally step aside and watch her deal with her bondage for the remainder of our time together. I added some behind the scenes footage a.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

Download Legs Spread Hogtie for Amo - Part 2

Gronc'd - Summer Hart

Gronc is one of the most influential illustrators in the INSEX sphere. His drawings have inspired many of our positions over the years. Now we pay homage to some of his more complex works. See Summer Hart put into intense positions complete with narrated stories.
Worm Cave: Summer Hart is transported to the lair of the Worm Master. He feeds on the bodies beautiful women who his minions capture, strip, bind, and season with an apple and carrot.
Framed Vestal: Summer Hart committed an act of wanton sexuality and must be punished. The high priest sentences Summer to induced arousal for an eternity. She is bound with chains and sealed with magic in the woods for all of eternity.
Crossed By Chains: Summer Hart is the victim of a King gone mad. She is put in his dungeon where many women have been. The mad King binds her in horribly painful positions until her body is broken.
Exploding Girl: Summer Hart is one of a series of adult toys. She can only be used once, but she's a hoot. Light .

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Gronc'd - Summer Hart

Neck'd - Sasha

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Sasha is so excited she can't hardly speak, or perhaps that has something to do with the cloth gag taped into her gaping mouth. In fact, with her wrists tied down to her waist and her knees and ankles roped tightly together, the best she can possibly to to communicate is wriggle a little bit. Not to worry though, O.T. doesn't need her to tell him what to do, he's got plans of his own and he's sure that Sasha is going to love them, or at least feel strongly in some direction.

He takes her hair and wraps it up in string, pulling it tight behind her into a loop. He then strings a rope through that loop and and wraps the other end of that rope around her black high heeled shoes so that her head is pulled back into a kind of hog tie. Then he pulls her elbows together behind her back. She seems to still be able to make some noises, though, so O.T. tries a few ways to stop her. He pinches her nose for a little while, then gets bored and tries choking her. In the end he decides he'd rather.

Duration: 31:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Neck'd - Sasha

MB - Darina Nikitina - wall fucked

Cast: Darina Nikitina
Genres: Custom SteelBound Ankle Cuffs, Custom SteelBound Collar, Custom SteelBound Wrist Cuffs, Fucking machine, Steel Pipes

A new challenge for Darina: we told her to sit on the steel pipes, so we could attach her ankle cuffs to them. She was sitting there with her legs spread when we gave her the control box to the fucking machine. Darina smiled, she loves this machine! We let her play for a while, but she had way too much fun, so we decided to cuff her wrists to the wall, so we could operate the controls. Much more fun!!! Darina went for a ride, and she loved it!! Don't miss this awesome update!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps

File size: 493.6 MB

Download MB - Darina Nikitina - wall fucked

Shown no Mercy -pt 2

Mercy is her name, but she sure doesn't get any from ArtExtreme or his slave Abigail Dupree. Abigail is used to suffering horribly herself, so she knows all the best ways to make Mercy squeal and cry. Mercy's ass gets striped and welted by canes, leaving her a sobbing, screaming mess. Just the way we like it.

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1080x608, AVC (H.264), 1426kbps

File size: 129.8 MB

Download Shown no Mercy -pt 2

Angelica - "ich will das nicht"

German cow Angelica is in our stables permanently, so she is available for custom videos (anything you want!). But she needs a lot of training still, so it is time to hook her to the RED cow milking machine. The most powerful machine in our stables, the shiny red machine is quickly becoming one of our favorite training tools. Angelica was locked to the milking frame, but she kept complaining, so we had to ballgag her. "Nein, ich will das nicht!", she said before the gag slipped in. We don't know what that means but we will assume she likes ballgags. Time to milk this nude cow! Lots of drooling and moaning, this really took a lot of energy out of poor Angelica. She will have to get used to this.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11707kbps

File size: 701.6 MB

Download Angelica - "ich will das nicht"

Two Evil Bitches - pt 2

Laine's big tits are gorgeous, big but firm with no sagging. Their the perfect torment toys for our two sadistic dommes. Each taking a tit each, they begin slapping and paddling those firm breasts of hers until they red and sore, while Laine keeps them thrust out for more. Then they move onto those big, sensitive thighs of hers, caning and paddling them until she can't keep her legs spread any longer...

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1080x608, AVC (H.264), 1396kbps

File size: 149.8 MB

Download Two Evil Bitches - pt 2

Big titted blonde Courtney Taylor bound blindfolded and facefucked!

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Blindfold Sex, Blonde, Blonde Slave Training, Blow job

We start off with having this leggy blonde blindfold herself and then strip. It is always nice when they do the work for you. With her booming body ripe for the plucking, we drop her to her knees and bind her securely in place. The bondage keeps her at the perfect height for dick to the face and we take full advantage of that fact. It is a relentless drilling of those huge puffy blow job lips as drool pours out. The blindfold keeps her dazed and disoriented, she can not anticipate the cock, only accept her fate.

What follows is a total deconstruction by dick. We are not going to stop until this barbie is on the floor twitching. Courtney gasps and moans as the dick owns her throat. We never slow down, never let up, never give our bimbo a chance to get on top of it. Ripping off the leather blindfold so that we can see her eyes watering above the hard cock, we keep on going. This is what she was made for.

Courtney takes it like the fuck toy she is, her makeup destroyed and her lips.

Duration: 17:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 863.9 MB

Download Big titted blonde Courtney Taylor bound blindfolded and facefucked!

Learn Some Manners!

Tina was a bad-bad , making a mess in the kitchen and playing lesbian games with her friend. got angry and called for a professional who taught manners for generations of young ladies while he was a superintendent in a sorority school. The expert accepts the challenge to put the nasty little Tina back into the right track.

Duration: 23:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Learn Some Manners!

Grand finale of Syren de Mer BaRS's show with punishing BBC

This has probably been one of the most intense experiences of Syren De Mer's cock filled life. This swinger says she loves the dick, but she is used to being able to be in control of the dishing out. When you are in bondage, it is a whole different ballgame. You are not in control of the dick, the dick is in control of you. This busty MILF has never been fucked like this before, not matter how many gang bangs she has done, and she would be the first to tell you so.

Duration: 19:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Grand finale of Syren de Mer BaRS's show with punishing BBC

Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

Genres: ballgag, Breast bondage, breast torture, Brunettes, crotchrope, electrical tape, face bondage, gags, hooded, nipple clamps, not barefoot, whipped, zipties

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Drusilla endures her cruel bondage as I tighten any ties that look loose. I also snip away the excess ends of other ties, and add a few more. Drusilla's jaw finally gets a break, when I remove her ballgag, but that is short lived as I immediately replace it with an open mouth Jennings gag. I clamp the tip of her tongue as I plan on tying it, but once I realize how short it is I decide to tie the clamp to her ankles instead. Once I pull her head back and tie it off, utilizing the legs in the pantyhose that she is hooded with, the clamp slips off her tongue, but we get a nice reaction as it does. I decided that I did not want to spend the time trying to get her tongue tied at this point, so I left her tongue free. I wrap black tape around her forehead and under her nose as I like the way it looks and Drusilla has to breathe through her mouth. I clamp both of her nipples and then hang a padlock from each one. I bring out my Canadian prison strap and .

Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.7 MB

Download Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

Bondage, strappado and torture for very sexy slavegirl part 2

Sexy model with naked shaved pussy, with beautiful body and with hot sexy ass plus hot brunette in black short skirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor and on the table. Big red ball in her mouth. She spanks her. She fucks her wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking, hogtie and torture for horny girl with sexy breast in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5210kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondage, strappado and torture for very sexy slavegirl part 2

Samantha Bentley impaled

There are still people who don't believe the One Bar Prison is an inescapable bondage device (when used with high heels of course). So we need to keep demonstrating this to you. With different girls preferably. For Samantha Bentley, it is a bit of a harsh welcome to MetalBondage. It's her first time here, and already she is impaled on the One Bar Prison with the missile head attachment. She is so stuck she can't even move. She can not bend over, so we hand her the tool to lower the device but she can't reach the adjuster screw. Samantha got really desperate, standing in her tall heels, held in place by a metal dildo. We just told her to put her little black dress back on. and that we'd be back later.

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11546kbps

File size: 348.7 MB

Download Samantha Bentley impaled

Luna takes the double clamp challenge!

Tiny 19-year old Luna is very brave! This teen girl looks very innocent, but she does love some kinky things in her private life! We told her to clamp her nipples and labia, add a heavy ankle spreader bar, and then cuff herself with her hands overhead. We harness gagged her too! Luna was completely helpless, and she couldn't remove those evil pinching clover clamps anymore. She tried moving around, and even turning, but it only caused the clover clamps to swing violently, hurting her poor nipples and labia. Quite a predicament!

Duration: 5:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14612kbps

File size: 578.3 MB

Download Luna takes the double clamp challenge!

Bondage, domination and hogtie for two horny blondes part 2 Full HD1080

Horny models, with naked bodies, with wet shaved pussies and with beautiful tits, plus big man in black t-shirt. Their tied up with ropes - hands, legs and boobs on the floor. Gag in their mouth. Professional bondage, domination and predicament for two beautiful blondes with sexy bodies in the large house and on the outdoor.

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6779kbps
Audio: 141kbps

Download Bondage, domination and hogtie for two horny blondes part 2 Full HD1080

Lulu - high speed milk maid

Lulu's mature big natural udders need daily care, massage, and milking! That is a lot of work! Fortunately, we have a farmhand to help with Lulu's caretaking (if you'd like to apply too, please write us an email!). These huge milk maid udders have been milked a lot, so today it is time to step it up a little and change the speed of the goat milker! The nipples are pulled into the cups much further with high speed milking, which is a little bit more unpleasant, so we had to shackle Lulu to the milking frame on all fours to prevent her from bolting or moving too much. She is becoming a very well-trained cow, but she needs to get used to higher speeds. Starting today.

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 628.0 MB

Download Lulu - high speed milk maid

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for very hot brunette Full HD

Beautiful sexy brunette in black blouse, in gray panties, with small tits, with hot body and with shaved pussy plus man in blue pants. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass, boobs and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, hogtie, domination and torture for a young model with small breast in the large garage.

Duration: 14:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6063kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for very hot brunette Full HD

Liv vs. Her Plan B

She had looked forward to it all day, and with the weekend here it was time for some self-bondage. Liv wasn't looking for anything fancy, just the feel of restraints and maybe a few orgasms. Loving to be teased, she set up the magicwand on a random timer before handcuffing her own hands above her head. With the key in her hand she playfully struggled until the timer turned on, bringing herself right to the brink. Twice more the timer denied her a much-needed orgasm, and she decided it was time do it herself. As she was trying to find the keyhole the vibe kicked on high, causing her to jump and drop the key. Liv is no amateur and has a backup plan to get her free. Holding her handcuffs is a large turnbuckle just waiting to be turned. With her legs in a spreader bar it will take a while. That is, if she can concentrate long enough between orgasms...

Duration: 17:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 289.4 MB

Download Liv vs. Her Plan B

Super bondage, torture and spanking for naked brunette Full HD1080

Young brunette in sexy dress, in black panties, with beautiful boobs and with wet pussy plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the table. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her beautiful body. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her naked pussy with very big dildo. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for a horny girl with little ass in the large room.

Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3850kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download Super bondage, torture and spanking for naked brunette Full HD1080

The final part of Aria Alexander BaRS show with epic deepthroat

The grand finale of Aria Alexander's live BaRS show draws to a close with a bang. We have handcuffed down and ragdoll fucked this delightful piece of ass from every single conceivable angle and position. And she has taken every single inch of dick we have dished out.
It is amazing out much variety one can get out of a fuck table, a pair of handcuffs, some warm holes and some creativity. We shift and flow back and forth. Mouth, pussy and drooling cum. To her credit, Aria hangs tough.
Most could not have handled today. Aria is not most. Her amazing attitude and genuine love of the dick is not to be denied. She takes it all and asks for more with the beaming eager smile of hers. We happily oblige. Can you blame us?

Duration: 19:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The final part of Aria Alexander BaRS show with epic deepthroat

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 1

Genres: ballgag, crotchrope, gags, harness gag, leash, nipple clamps, not barefoot, outdoors, Petite, spreader bar, zipties

I lead Vesper out of her outdoor cage by a chain leash. Her wrists are tied together and pulled back and tied to a crotchrope. Her thighs are bound and she is wearing high heels and panties. At about the halfway point I stop and apply clamps to her nipples, which are weighted with cowbells. The bells jingle and jangle as we make our way inside. Once inside, I remove the cowbells and string her up by her wrists. I also run a rope through the d-ring on her harness gag and tie it overhead as well. I briefly manhandle and slap her ass a few times before leaving her. When I return, I untie her thighs and tie a spreader bar to her ankles. The chain that I used as her leash earlier is pulled between her legs and locked to the D-ring on jer gag. She is left to endure her bondage once again. Her ass eventually gets more attention as I turn her around and give it some hard hand spanks. I love the way she tries to move while bound, but really all she is doing is twitching. My plan is to put her.

Duration: 26:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 594.0 MB

Download Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 1

Sailor Luna - Sailing the Sloppy Seas (2020)

Cast: Sailor Luna
Genres: BDSM

This is our messiest scene by a wide margin. Since the girl's name is Sailor Luna, Dr. Mercies thought it would be fun to make her sail in a sea of her own slop; but he got a bit more than he bargained for. The good doctor of creative sadism was actually a bit disgusted and punished Sailor with a hard spanking toward the end as she cried into her own puddle of filth. Still, as rough and nasty as this session is, but it's also light-hearted in a way, as it's got some creative bondage, and Luna and the doctor both had fun.

Duration: 29:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sailor Luna - Sailing the Sloppy Seas (2020)

Tyna Gold Tied Up and Hardcore Pounded - HD 720p

Tyna Gold is getting caught by a big dude who has a huge cock in his pants waiting for her. First Tyna is getting whipped and spanked, then he begins to touch her pussy before he's going to fuck it.

Duration: 22:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps

File size: 810.0 MB

Download Tyna Gold Tied Up and Hardcore Pounded - HD 720p

Roxy the RigidSpreader escape challenge

We love the RigidSpreader challenge for new girls! They don't realize it is impossible, so they struggle a lot, which is very exciting to watch. Also, they don't know it's pretty much impossible to get up once they fall over on their backs, so they are inevitably ending up in this vulnerable position, very much stuck like a turtle. Roxy is such a bright star, always smiling, this local girl never fails to cheer us up! Roxy is available for custom shoots too, so let us know if you have any special wishes or fantasies for her!

Duration: 4:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14807kbps
Audio: 285kbps

File size: 499.5 MB

Download Roxy the RigidSpreader escape challenge

Gmoras vs. The Iron Tree

When a girl asks you to make it tight, you make it tight. I started with chains bolting down her legs and a tight crotch chain. Next, I coiled Gmoras's arms in more chain, pulling her elbows together before connecting them to the iron tree. Grinning wildly, it was obvious she was enjoying her predicament. To finish the job, I strapped a ball gag harness on her, pulling each strap extra tight. With a final chain the ring on her gag is connected to the pole behind her, leaving her unable to move. Once finished I ask if it's tight enough, but her head unable to nod. She only stares back. Maybe she needs just one more chain...

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1472kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

Download Gmoras vs. The Iron Tree

Katie - the milking never stops

Katie is our most promising Hucow, and her udders are so full and heavy now! The milking must continue on a daily basis, without too many breaks. But we have to take good care of her, she is already a little bruised and exhausted, so we gave her a small break when she was on the red cow milker. Only for a quick from the cow bottle and an oil massage, and then it was straight back to relentless milking. Katie is getting used to her life as a Hucow! That's all she is now, a docile milk pet slave!

Duration: 7:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11707kbps

File size: 690.2 MB

Download Katie - the milking never stops

Bondage, strappado and spanking for naked blonde part 1 Full HD

Sexy model in black clothes, with small boobs, with beautiful body and with sexy little ass plus strong man in purple t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, strappado domination and spanking for horny girl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 13:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4916kbps
Audio: 256kbps

Download Bondage, strappado and spanking for naked blonde part 1 Full HD

Briella vs. The White Lies

I could tell from the start she was no stranger to ropes, but I played along anyway. As long as she pretended to have never been tied up before, I pretended to be a rope newbie. If she was hoping to escape easily from shoddy ropes, Briella was in for a surprise. Once her first leg was bound it was obvious this wasn't my first time. As her other leg and arms soon followed, we continued with our white lies. Her not wanting to admit she was hoping for an easy escape and me nodding agreement when she asked if I'd let out her soon. One thing is clear: Briella will think twice before telling any more white lies in future.

Duration: 16:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 276.4 MB

Download Briella vs. The White Lies

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy slut part 2 Full HD1080

Horny model with naked small tits, with hot body and with sexyass plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass and belly on the table and on the floor. Big red ball and gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet shaved pussy and mouth with big vibrator and big dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4198kbps
Audio: 135kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy slut part 2 Full HD1080

Back