Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Double Hooked Cock Sucker - Abigail Dupree and Master James - Full HD 1080p

Master James reflects... One mindful way I rule and train a slave is the DEBRISx type of training, basic principles are obedience and submission. Each training is based on the recognition and consideration of individually different dispositions of the slave, because not everyone has the same predispositions and potentials. Each training session must first orientate itself to the given possibilities and align its processes and structures to ensure optimal efficiency and good results. Moreover, it would be ethically unreasonable to realize an act ruthlessly according to the wishes of the Lord and to ignore the real danger of profound traumatization of the slave. In the course of training, A Masters own procedure must always be checked and readjusted, to the personal development of the slave. So it is not every overstatement of the slave as an unethical value. The goal is obedience and submission, the acquisition of the slave as a real possession - but the ways to this goal are always t.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Double Hooked Cock Sucker - Abigail Dupree and Master James - Full HD 1080p

Super bondage, hogtie and torture for beautiful two bitches Full HD1080

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Sexy slavegirl in black dress, with small boobs and with beautiful body pluhs horny brunette with big tits, and with big ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes- hands, legs and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. SHe fucks her wet pussy with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for hot model with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 28:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5128kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, hogtie and torture for beautiful two bitches Full HD1080

Britney and Roxy Mendez - clamped

Always a good training trick: get your girls to lock their collars to a training bar. Then tell them to nipple clamp themselves. They probably don't want to, but just tell them they have to if they ever want to get released from the training bar. Eventually they will see they have no choice. The main problem here is that both Britney and Roxy have super sensitive nipples and I gave them the tightest Japanese clover clamps. This is going to hurt a little girls! You can do it!

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11695kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 366.5 MB

Download Britney and Roxy Mendez - clamped

Bree - head to toe

Remember Bree, the amazing flexibile submissive girl from the USA? She is back for more! We love to play with her flexibility. Not only can she do easy full splits, but she also can do crazy back arches. We made a small steel frame to chain her ankles to. Then we bent her around the frame by locking her toe cuffs to her Carrara mask! She supported herself with her arms, creating a beautiful arch with her amazing boobs pointing out straight ahead. We need to work a bit more on this position but it is an amazing first attempt!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14641kbps

File size: 470.0 MB

Download Bree - head to toe

Serene Isley vs. The Bondage Totem

Despite the blinds being closed, the view from my chair was quite amazing. Struggling in front of me as straight as a pole Serene tries to her out of her latex straightjacket. As her breasts bounced in front of me they seem to beckon some additional decoration; a set of clover clamps would do quite nicely. Unable to do anything but stand still while I put them on her my hands drift down to her hips where Serene is extremely ticklish. Thrashing against the belt holding her still she gasps as she's tickled. Leaving her out of breath I go back to my chair to sit back and enjoy the view again.

Duration: 10:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2060kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 180.7 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. The Bondage Totem

Super bondage, domination and spanking for very beautiful girl Full HD

Beautiful girl in white dress, with small tits, with very sexy body, with wet pussy and with hot ass. Herstripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her naked boobs and her naked ass. Professional bondage, domination and spanking for horny slavegirl with beautiful body in the large house.

Duration: 7:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4404kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and spanking for very beautiful girl Full HD

Journalist Apprentice Punished Hard

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Maximilian Lomp
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Lomp, when he isn't playing around with his favorites, is a businessman. He was visited by a 19-year-old journalist apprentice from a local newspaper in this capacity of his. The whipping of her back, bottom and soles doesn't have a better result than her boobs in Part I. Lomps needs some rest. The young bosomy apprentice seems to make him sweat.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9665kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Journalist Apprentice Punished Hard

Cali vs. Her Unsteady Feet

You never need an excuse to put a pretty girl in bondage, but I had to convince her of that. I start off slow with just a few belts on her legs. Then a few around her chest and waist while she starts to warm up to the idea. Next her wrists are secured to her waist belt leaving to her think escape is easy. Before she could change her mind I tightly strapped a trainer gag around her head. I could already see her fiddling with the buckles on her wrists trying to get free. One last belt around her elbows puts a stop to that and connect her head harness to a hanging chain. Maybe if she's good I'll let her have a reward.

Duration: 13:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 208.0 MB

Download Cali vs. Her Unsteady Feet

StrapOnSquad Kendra Cole and Marina Angel's

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Kendra Cole, Marina Angel's
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian

Guess who graduated to a Mistress, someone who has confessed her love for hot lesbian domination: the cute and sexy Marina Angel. Her devilish giggle will keep you rock hard, start to finish. She's brought in a young curious hot girl, Kendra Cole, who is craving hardcore sex.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7585kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download StrapOnSquad Kendra Cole and Marina Angel's

Roswell Ivory

Roswell Ivory hangs her key on the hand of a clock on the wall behind her then she fastens a red ball gag in her mouth before tying a spreader bar between her ankles with clean new white rope and a knotted crotch rope around herself with more of the same white rope then ties her crotch rope to a weight on the floor via a pulley system supported by the hook of a winch in front of her. Next Roswell fastens and padlocks leather cuffs on to each wrist then places the pads of an EMS unit onto the tops of her legs and switches it on so its inbuilt timer begins to count down until the unit switches on fully and gives her a strong pulsing electrical shock if she doesn't escape in time.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 750.8 MB

Download Roswell Ivory

Double Hooked Cock Sucker

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Blowjob, Dildo, Caning, Anal Hook, Speculum

Master James reflects... One mindful way I rule and train a slave is the DEBRISx type of training, basic principles are obedience and submission. Each training is based on the recognition and consideration of individually different dispositions of the slave, because not everyone has the same predispositions and potentials. Each training session must first orientate itself to the given possibilities and align its processes and structures to ensure optimal efficiency and good results. Moreover, it would be ethically unreasonable to realize an act ruthlessly according to the wishes of the Lord and to ignore the real danger of profound traumatization of the slave. In the course of training, A Masters own procedure must always be checked and readjusted, to the personal development of the slave. So it is not every overstatement of the slave as an unethical value. The goal is obedience and submission, the acquisition of the slave as a real possession - but the ways to this goal are always to.

Download Double Hooked Cock Sucker

RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits, MILF, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Se

After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the f"ckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

Arabella - boobs cuffed

We found a new model with a perfect body for metal bondage! Arabella is a stunning red head diva, with some very unique bondage skills. Her small waist, super flexible arms, and her ability to open her mouth really wide are surely going to be a lot of fun for tight belts, extreme elbow bondage, and huge gags. But her most fun feature are her natural boobs that can be cuffed and locked! Arabella did not expect her boobs to be cuffed in this update. In fact, she did not know what to expect at all. But with her boobs chained to an overhead frame, balancing precariously in her super high heels, Arabella must have been wondering what she had gotten herself into!

Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12358kbps

File size: 472.9 MB

Download Arabella - boobs cuffed

Jamie & Viorica vs. A Prisoner's Dilemma

With both girls wanting to tie each other up and tease the other, neither wanted to go first. Eager to get what they wanted, Jamie and Viorica were eager to accept a compromise. After a bit of rope work both girls were well tied to the couch with all knots well out of reach. Each with a hand tied behind their back, the other was tied across the other girls body giving them full range to tease, tickle, or torment the other. It's not clear who attacked first, but soon both were tickling each other feverishly trying to get the other to relent. When magic wands were stuffed down each of their yoga pants Jamie and Viorica had some real power (and pleasure) over the other, neither willing to submit to the other no matter how much they wanted to.

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps

File size: 180.3 MB

Download Jamie & Viorica vs. A Prisoner's Dilemma

Star Crossed Masochist -pt 3

Laine Maverick is bound to the Star cross by our sadistic ladies, Abigail and PixieFyre. With her hands restrained, Laine is completely helpless to protect her big titties from their cruel games. Her tits are slapped and her nipples clamped while the two sadistic dommes turn her inside out with pain and pleasure.

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1080x608, AVC (H.264), 1335kbps

File size: 96.5 MB

Download Star Crossed Masochist -pt 3

Anastasia Pierce Siloed

Release Year: 2019
Genres: collars, gags, metal bondage, storage

Here you go... We have actually scared Anastasia by making her face her fear of heights. Gord loves storing the girls up in the silos, so Gord deviously convinced Anastasia to go up and check it out for just a wee little while... Ha Ha, yeah right! Just listen to her whimper...

Duration: 16:56
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1772kbps

File size: 236.0 MB

Download Anastasia Pierce Siloed

Amanda vs. The Door Frame

I knew Amanda was waiting for me so I figured I'd have her get a head start. Little did I know she was already snooping through my idea notebook and knew what I had in store. Always wanting to please she goes beyond just tying her legs as I requested and ties her crotchrope and wrists as well. So I was a bit surprised when I arrived home to see her stuck to the door frame unable to reach the knob. After adding a rope or two to her bondage I decided that since she got herself into this predicament Amanda can get herself out. Besides, it would be a shame to remove all those ropes she worked so hard to tie nice and tight!

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps

File size: 214.5 MB

Download Amanda vs. The Door Frame

StrapOnSquad Kendra Cole and Marina Angel's

Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Kendra Cole, Marina Angel's
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian

Guess who graduated to a Mistress, someone who has confessed her love for hot lesbian domination: the cute and sexy Marina Angel. Her devilish giggle will keep you rock hard, start to finish. She's brought in a young curious hot girl, Kendra Cole, who is craving hardcore sex.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7585kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download StrapOnSquad Kendra Cole and Marina Angel's

Tight bondage, hogtie and strappado for hot sexy slavegirl Full HD

Young brunette with naked boobs, with hot big asss and with naked beautiful body plus hot man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples and pussy lips. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie, suspension and torture for a sexy model with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 20:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6237kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Tight bondage, hogtie and strappado for hot sexy slavegirl Full HD

Wenona & Holly Wood

X's infiltration into Domina's lair seems to be foiled when she triggers the fuzz bomb alarms which render her . It seems her arrival has been anticipated and she took the bait hook, line and sinker. In her state of submission, she is mere putty in Domina's hands. Once restrained, she awakes to find herself in the most perilous of scenarios. Spread wide in the vortex throne, even her magnificent powers are no match for this trap. With her mask removed and her identity revealed, X is plied by her captor. And Domina's dark plan to sway X into joining her dark legion is carried out with brute and precision.

Duration: 25:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 190.5 MB

Download Wenona & Holly Wood

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for horny naked bitch Full HD1080

Horny slavegirl with naked shaved pussy, with naked ass, with naked boobs and with naked beautiful body plus hot mistress in pink dress. Her tied up with belts on the floor. She spanks her. She fucks her wet pussy and mouth with big black dildo. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for sexy model with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 29:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6411kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for horny naked bitch Full HD1080

Liz Rainbow vibrated

Liz Rainbow is back! She is locked in a very interesting frame, sitting down with her neck locked to a pole. Her arms are extended and clamped down, and her ankles are chained to the chair. She can't move at all, and that's a good thing, because things are about to get interesting! We gag her with a metal strap gag and switch on the magic wand. Feeling very vulnerable, Liz can only enjoy the ride! She drools so much, right onto the magic wand, making herself even more wet! Check out this video with Liz, it is a lot of fun!

Duration: 4:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12330kbps

File size: 430.0 MB

Download Liz Rainbow vibrated

Lexi vs. Her Clear Wrap

Hope as she might, there were no breaks for Lexi today. Right down to her wrapped fists and toes, every inch of her body is covered in unforgiving pallet wrap. Pulling and struggling, the wrapping only seemed to sap her strength with each attempt. Just when Lexi thought it couldn't get any worse she sees another roll held in front of her face. Layer upon layer is added, pressing her ballgag deeper into her mouth and sealing her eyes shut. Lexi was going to be there for quite a while.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2086kbps

File size: 171.1 MB

Download Lexi vs. Her Clear Wrap

Stone: That evil redheaded bitch!

Stone is still at the mercy of the vicious tag-team of Alebeard and Pixie Fyre. Her round, firm ass is already covered in cane welts but her ass is well and truly chewed up when they break out floggers. And Pixie Fyre's long nails cut across her smooth back like knives...

Duration: 8:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1448kbps

File size: 96.9 MB

Download Stone: That evil redheaded bitch!

Bailey vs. The Forced Experiment part 3

Upon meeting Bailey, I soon discovered she'd never experienced either a forced orgasm or the magic wand. This was obviously a travesty that had to be corrected, but why not get a little science out of it as well? Strapped and vetwrapped to the chair she could only patiently watch as I set the timer to start the experiment. It didn't take long to confirm our previous findings - but that doesn't mean we stopped the tests. Already forced into multiple orgasms minutes into the testing while set to low, Bailey is really going to thrash with the second half on high!

Duration: 16:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps

File size: 196.0 MB

Download Bailey vs. The Forced Experiment part 3

Lilly vs. The Over Stimulus

When a new girl tells me she has no limits it usually means her experience lies in fuzzy handcuffs. So when Lilly practically laughed at my first session with her I gave her the chance to pick the next scene. Lots of belts, a corset, and heavy trainer gag later and she was well on her way to some real bondage fun. Pulling her arms into a strappado I give her a few swats to get her warmed up. I decide to push her some more with some nipple clamps before giving her some more swats with a flogger. I can tell she's already in sensory overload so there's only one thing to do. Secure a Hitachi against her pussy and watch her squirm. It's a good thing she's tethered to that chain.

Duration: 13:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps

File size: 203.5 MB

Download Lilly vs. The Over Stimulus

XMasochist Party: Live

Fetlife Blog about DungeonCorp XMasochist Party 2011 by Ogre. The potential goodness and absolute beauty of our community is so striking sometimes...and lets get right to the good stuff...fucking lust...you all looked so sexy last night! oh, its not that shallow really...being surrounded by people who are all taking care of themselves to the glow point is just very satisfying... I think it all started when I showed up to meet our Damsel of the night, Casey Calvert...blam...damn...Through the years ive been able to put on my poker face with beautiful women...it other words...you just wanna drop your jaw and start babbling...but you stay firm in your apparent confidence...Casey is half my age and I had to remind myself to breath when looking at her...those eyes are deep brown pools...and the rest of her is perfect... Casey and I had only emailed a few times before the event...and yesterday was so busy, we never even talked...But she showed up at her call time, with a dress ready for me .

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 243.2 MB

Download XMasochist Party: Live

Rose vs. The Experiment part 9

Rose sits nervously in her restraints, unsure of what to expect. Having never tried a Hitachi before, she is curious about what it can do. She is also fairly confident that her orgasms are well within her control. When I explain that pretty much nobody had reached the end of the experiment without orgasming, she was more determined than ever to break the mold. After a few minutes on low it was obvious her confidence level was waning. By the time we are ready to move to high I knew she didn't have a chance. Rose was pretty sure she didn't either. If you're to orgasm, however, do you really lose?

Duration: 20:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 337.1 MB

Download Rose vs. The Experiment part 9

Abigail Dupree - Double Hooked Cock Sucker 1080p

I rule and train a slave is the type of training, basic principles are obedience and submission. Each training is based on the recognition and consideration of individually different dispositions of the slave, because not everyone has the same predispositions and potentials. Each training session must first orientate itself to the given possibilities and align its processes and structures to ensure optimal efficiency and good results. Moreover, it would be ethically unreasonable to realize an act ruthlessly according to the wishes of the Lord and to ignore the real danger of profound traumatization of the slave.

Download Abigail Dupree - Double Hooked Cock Sucker 1080p

Bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for horny hot model Full HD1080

Sexy slavegirl with naked shaved pussy, with beautiful body, with naked boobs and with naked little ass plus man in white t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with - hands and legs ropes on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for naked model with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4361kbps

Download Bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for horny hot model Full HD1080

Pricked - Mollie Rose, Cadence Cross

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Bells on Nipples, Black Ball Gag, Cage, Drool, Escaping, Face Slapping, Flogging, Handcuff Hogtie, Handcuffs, Hogtie, Lesbian, Neck Rope, Nipple Clamps, Pussy Flogging, Rope Bondage, Shackles, Strap On Sex, Suspension, Whip

When a movie opens up on two beautiful young women locked in a cage you know that it is going to be a good one. Mollie Rose and Cadence Cross are in this together today.

Mollie is our main focus. She has had the chance to sit in on our live feeds before, so she knew exactly what she was getting herself into when she signed up. In fact, that is why she was so excited to come work with us again. She is one of the most intense submissives that we have ever come across, in fact. She doesn't just like bondage and discipline. It isn't just a sexual fetish or even a lifestyle for her. It is part of the core of her being, and every time she finds one of her own limits it becomes her mission to have them pushed. It infiltrates every part of her life, but the best part of being with us is doing it all on a grand stage for so many viewers.

Cadence is on stand by today. She hasn't seen what kind of demented things come up during a live bondage show. We will go easy on her, at least at firs.

Duration: 48:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2678kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pricked - Mollie Rose, Cadence Cross

Ariel versus the Spring Hogtie

When we did the high tension spring hogtie with Melisa Mendini, it was so much fun to see her get more and more exhausted, fighting the resistance of the springs pulling her arms and legs back up. New girl Ariel is a bit puzzled when she sees the pole and the springs. This young busty girl looks so awesome in heavy steel! We found a big heavy collar that fits her so perfectly, it looks like it's made for her! Once she is attached to the Spring Loaded Hogtie, the fun begins. Ariel is quite strong so she can keep her arms down for a while, but eventually she will get tired!

Duration: 4:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13570kbps

File size: 447.6 MB

Download Ariel versus the Spring Hogtie

Amanda vs. A Bad Report

When Amanda borrowed money from a friend for school he had on condition. Keep her grades up or else. Spending a bit more time partying than studying her first report wasn't good. She'd assumed the "else" clause was the money would be cut off. That was until he slipped a pair of handcuffs on her. The rest was a blur leaving her tightly hogtied on her bed with chains and cuffs. Not to mention the harness gag buckled tight around her head, reducing her mightiest protests to mere whimpers. A final chain pulls her head back into a stressful arch before leaving Amanda guessing how long he plans to keep her like this.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1772kbps

File size: 160.5 MB

Download Amanda vs. A Bad Report

River Song -part 5

The orgasms ripped through her in ways she loathed, we didn't care that she hated it. Grade A pain seared through her thighs as the belt slammed down on rippled flesh. Her gratefulness came in the form of screams; the blackened mascara that stains her cheeks and lay pooled on the floor. Both masochist and sadist are sated. for now

Duration: 8:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7060kbps

File size: 423.3 MB

Download River Song -part 5

Sarah vs. The Traffic Jam

Sarah was looking to get her weekend of bondage fun started as soon as possible. Only one problem, her boyfriend was stuck in traffic. Undeterred she grabs her toys and get him on the phone. He's all to happy to instruct her in tying herself up; maybe a bit too well. Blindly following his instructions (quite literally once told to put on a blindfold) she ends up with cuffs on her legs and wrists in a hogtie. After a good long struggle and heavy panting he gives her the OK to use the vibrator, but will he let her cum?

Duration: 17:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps

File size: 256.5 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Traffic Jam

I Took Whitney Morgan! Look What I Did To Her! - Full HD 1080p

I am not a stalker. Don't call me that! However, I did track down Whitney Morgan at a porn convention, and, well, I ended up tying her up and taking her clothes off...then using the Hitachi Wand on her pretty pussy! What does that make me? Creepy, perhaps, but do Not call me a stalker!

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 761.8 MB

Download I Took Whitney Morgan! Look What I Did To Her! - Full HD 1080p

Abigail Dupree Nose Tickets

Pretty girl Abigail Dupree gets all dressed up wearing Polka dots and bloomers, just to be degraded by her Master. Who is she kidding? Nothing is sacred beyond suffering in Master Jame's Hellish dungeon. After Master warms her up with His whip, He hooks her nose like a pig and finds some tools to explore her less traveled holes. How about some nose tickets to wipe the nasty boogers from her horse nose? Slave Abigail doesn't seem to like having her face fucked with, and that is really unfortunate for her. A slave must be content in all forms of service. DEBRISx slave training: Degradation (from Latin degrado "degrade", to gradus "step") refers to the degradation of the slave's personality through humiliation or the attribution of humiliating role models. The goal is usually the sustained devaluation of the slave's personality and the deep internalization of the slave's own worthlessness, often to the point of complete depersonalization or objectification.

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Abigail Dupree Nose Tickets

Sarah vs. The Experiment part 10

For most girls, this experiment is about pride. Denying oneself a mindblowing orgasm isn't something you do without serious motivation. Fueled by the knowledge that almost everyone succumbs, Sarah was determined to break the mold. Setting her mind to the task, she spends several grueling minutes on the cusp of orgasm while denying herself the prize. Each minute wears down her resolve. Some other girl can claim the title. That time came when her body betrayed her desperate need to cum. When her mind still said no, but her body was shaking with need, the tables turned as she found herself trapped on the edge of orgasm. Maybe a few more minutes will cure her, or simply drive her insane.

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 323.5 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Experiment part 10

Back