Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Professional Body Builder

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

We start by taking four-strand Bavarian hemp rope and binding our muscled beauty, elbows behind her back. With just that one piece of rope Ashley discovers her mighty strength is useless. She is quite stuck but lets pile on the dispair, shall we? We add rope to her wrists, now she knows she is helpless, she knows that there will be no heroic feet of strength that can free her. It not a feeling she is used to at all.
We jam a huge ring gag into her big mouth. Her mouth is held wide open, drool drips down her body and there is nothing Ashley can do about it. How embarrassing, this powerful women can't even stop drooling all over herself. We knock her to her knees and pull out our cock. She knows what will come next. Her arms trapped behind her, her mouth held open, she knows the cock is going to fuck her throat and she knows she is helpless to stop it. Ashley understands what sexual fear is, as the cock hits the back of her throat.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Professional Body Builder

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for sexy young brunette

Sexy brunette in black short skirt, in white blous., with big boobs, with sexy ass and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes on the chair and on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for sexy woman with beautiful tits in the large house.

Duration: 29:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5475kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for sexy young brunette

Juliette March - Captive

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Juliette March - Captive

Rosie in the RigidStocks

Yes! Rosie is back! This young cute girl likes to try things, and even though she knows it will be impossible to escape once she is locked, she loves escape attempts too. Locked in a tight chastity belt and a chastity bra, Rosie was a bit confused when we handed her the RigidStocks. They are quite impressive! Rosie suddenly wasn't very sure if she wanted to try this device, but we told her she should just try the neck first. Of course, after the stocks were locked onto her neck, we had to lock her wrists in too. Rosie was very stuck! She asked for the key and we gave it to her of course. We love to see girls try to escape the RigidStocks! So cute!

Duration: 4:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12241kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 415.4 MB

Download Rosie in the RigidStocks

Rachel vs. The Bed Belts

After a long day of tying Rachel up I needed a break but couldn't just leave her unfettered. So with the help of a few belts she found herself secured to an uncomfortable box spring while I crafted up something new. As expected she started to get a bit vocal about her uncomfortable position which compelled me to strap a tight ballgag in her mouth. Watching her squirm and moan in her exposed position only served to distract me more from my task. She might be in there for a while after all.

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1910kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 107.6 MB

Download Rachel vs. The Bed Belts

Erin Made to Maid

Genres: armbinders, collars, corsets, gags, maid, whipping

Our little miss "not so innocent" is back and just in time for cleaning! Lydia has the idea that Erin Sinclair isn't trained quite well enough yet. Because of that, Lydia has decided to make Erin dust off a few pieces of equipment around Gord's house...

Duration: 10:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 970kbps

File size: 83.5 MB

Download Erin Made to Maid

BondageLife - Hooded Timeout

Rachel Greyhound

Rachel needed a time-out and got to sit quietly in her favorite hood on top of the desk. Each wrist and ankle was placed inside a short segment of chain that was run through 4 small steel rings. Once the chain was tightened, it securely locked her hands and feet in place. Another chain was added to her leather collar and run to an overhead beam to ensure that she remained sitting upright for the duration of her time-out. She is a lucky little pet though and gets vibed until she squirts all over herself, and then vibed some more! Master takes care of his pets. :)

Duration: 14:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8270kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 861.4 MB

Download BondageLife - Hooded Timeout

Ariel vs. The Balloon Tugs

Maybe it was a bit misleading when I told Ariel I would be shooting her in pink today. I didn't lie, but context is everything as she soon found out. I start her out in a pink latex skirt and handcuffs while vetwrapping her hands for later. As she struggles to get out I fill a few pink balloons up with helium before pulling out my nipple clamps. With her fingers wrapped into fists, Ariel is helpless to pull them free as the balloons continuously pull them to the sky. As the minutes pass she starts pouting for some reprieve but I'm enjoying the show too much. I offer her my handcuff key onto her wrapped fists. She better hope the keyholes are facing the right way!

Duration: 16:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps

File size: 253.6 MB

Download Ariel vs. The Balloon Tugs

Bella Rossi

Bella Rossi and her amazing monster breasts are back on Sexually Broken. Bella is beautiful, tough and the type of girl who gets wet at just the thought of being bound, dominated and fucked. If you're a fan of All Natural Girls, Bella is exactly what you're looking for.

Right off the bat you'll notice that Bella has a huge mouth! We put that mouth to good use. First she's made to lock her own jaw wide open with largest ring gag we have. Then she's told to put on the Japanese tongue trap, and like a good little bondage slut, she obeys, trapping her tongue outside her mouth.

The drool starts to come now, dripping down her killer body. Handcuffs click on her wrists from behind and now Bella is helpless.

We start with a nice and slow throat fucking that builds in intensity. The ring gag holds her purty mouth open, the trap prevents her from using her tongue as a block. The cock can slide all the way down her throat at will, and does. Bella takes a skull fucking like no other. We .

Duration: 20:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7263kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bella Rossi

Mia Austin, Matt Williams and Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Begging, Big Dick, Black Cock, Black Hair, Blow job, Brown Eyes, Deep Throat, Drool, Face Fucking, Handcuffs, Natural Breast, Shaved, Short Hair, Slave Bj Training, Sloppy Blow Job On Black Cock, Small Tits, Smeared Makeup, Tattoo

We start off with teasing her with the cock, making her follow us on her hands and knees begging for that she craves. That flawless ass wiggling as she crawls and that wide open begging mouth inspires us and we give her a pair of handcuffs to throw on so that we can get down to the serious business of some throat training. Mia can deepthroat like a trooper, utter drooling messy beautiful commitment, and we reward that commitment with some dedicated dick.

The cock train we run on her face blasts Mia in a dazed and loopy sexual subspace. That blissful subspace is why she is here tray, she seeks total destruction as only we can dish out. Time to ramp up the pace. We shift out her handcuffs, throw her down onto a fuck stool and recuff her down before taking her from both ends. Mia is turned into a sex sandwich as her eyes bulge and the drool pours out, destroying her makeup and coating her face.

This is only the very first position of what promises to be an intense and punishing sho.

Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7244kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mia Austin, Matt Williams and Jack Hammer

Kel Bowie

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Kel Bowie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking, Vibrator

Kel Bowie is back and ready to blow for Kel Blowie, Part 2! She's chained up to a devious device, her neck immobilized in steel bondage. On her knees in a cute floral romper, Jesse wastes no time shoving his cock down her throat. She gags and drools everywhere during the sloppy blow job as he rubs his dick across her face.
Next, the device is pivoted up and she's brought to her feet, balancing in heels with her ass fully on display. Jesse quickly takes advantage of the vulnerable position, and her eyes roll back in her head as he begins fucking her roughly.
The device is flipped one more time, and Kel is bent over for more brutal fucking. Jesse rams into her gorgeous full ass, shading it pink from the impact. Finally, he treats her to the hitachi and she cums like crazy!

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kel Bowie

Flesh Circus - Tracey Sweet and Sarah Jane Ceylon

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The Flesh Circus is in town. Tracey Sweet and Sarah Jane Ceylon present themselves for your enjoyment. Watch, riveted as this duo of fit and beautiful young blondes get worked up into a frenzy of sapphic lust.

Together they undergo a myriad of ever more intense, pleasurable and humiliating bondage scenarios ranging from being gagged, handcuffed and neckcuffed together inside a cage, to gagging, drooling and choking on cock, mouths locked open with ring gags and noses firmly hooked.

Later on, bent over a bar, their hands are cuffed behind their knees. As dildos and vibrators are buried in their cunts and secured on their clits, a frothy mixture of their tears, snot and drool drips from their faces and pools on the floor. Reflected in each puddle are legs trembling with fatigue, attached to cute heels with panties pulled down around the ankles.

For the final act, Tracey and Sarah demonstrate their oral skills on each other. We leave it to you, dear viewer, to judge respective c.

Format: m4v
Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2229kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 520.5 MB

Download Flesh Circus - Tracey Sweet and Sarah Jane Ceylon

Be A Good Little Girl

Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Naked busty girl, awesome flexy bondage and ball gags action.

Duration: 10:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6042kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 462.5 MB

Download Be A Good Little Girl

Chessie Kay - One Bar Prison

If there's one girl who is perfect for the One Bar Prison, it is Chessie Kay! We waited a long time, but we finally got to impale her! She is the perfect sex doll, and the One Bar Prison is great for displaying girls like a doll. Who wouldn't like to have an impaled Chessie in their living room! We used a new type of dildo on the pole today, a big black rubber one. Chessie was the first to test this one, in her tall stripper heels. It went in all the way and it was impossible for her to escape. She was completely stuck until we would use our hex tool to lower the pole again. Perfection!

Duration: 4:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12151kbps

File size: 421.6 MB

Download Chessie Kay - One Bar Prison

Rachel vs. The Rack Display

I'm not ashamed to admit that when tying up a beautiful girl like Rachel I get a little selfish. In only some shorts and pantyhose I feed her arms around a pole and chain her up good. Finished off with a blue ballgag she's gets right to struggling; her breasts bouncing freely as she tries. While temping to restrain her even more, I think it's best to just enjoy the view. Wouldn't you agree?

Duration: 7:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1907kbps

File size: 109.6 MB

Download Rachel vs. The Rack Display

Amanda Foxx - Stretchedbup by her steel bound tits

So far she's experienced some serious pain when the wasabi came out, but this scene is going to cause her a hell of a lot more. Crotch rope splits her pussy and more turns her tits into taut targets, so she doesn't know where we're going to focus our effort.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 286.6 MB

Download Amanda Foxx - Stretchedbup by her steel bound tits

Super bondage and domination for very beautiful slavegirl part 2 Full HD1080

Young bitch with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus hot mistress with hot ass. Her tied up with scotch - full body on the bed. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, mummification and torture for horny model with beautiful breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7713kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Super bondage and domination for very beautiful slavegirl part 2 Full HD1080

Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

One simple job, that's all she had. Instead of cleaning my house while I was out she spent the time trying on shoes and outfits. When I returned I found her in nothing but some lingerie and ballet boots. What better punishment than to let her spend some quality time in the outfit of her choice! I put leather mittens and a gag in her mouth to prevent any objections and led her to the basement. Once there I attach JEM's mitten to the ceiling and she's left with two options. Stand in the ballet boots or hang by her mittens. Either way, she's going to have a long... long time to think about it!

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps

File size: 245.1 MB

Download Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

Ride My Face - Misty Lovelace Vs. Keri Spectrum - HD 720p

Keri and Misty finally meet on the mats, and what better way to get acquainted than with a face sits only submission wrestling match?! Both ladies start out in thongs and topless, sizing one another up with sinister intent. The lady who gets the most face sit submissions in 12 minutes wins the match, and gains the prize. What's that? Oh! The prize is an 8 minute face riding punishment. The loser's face is slammed high up into the winners ass and pussy to be humiliated to the extreme. Our winner is clearly relishing her victory. There's no tapping out in the punishment round as face sit after face sit is slammed into her face. The victor even gets creative with her ass and pussy smothering. This may not have been the only way, but it was certainly the best way, for Misty and Keri to get acquainted!

Duration: 20:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps

File size: 186.7 MB

Download Ride My Face - Misty Lovelace Vs. Keri Spectrum - HD 720p

TG2 Club Ld Part 01

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 23:28
Video: 400x304, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 233kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 85.4 MB

Download TG2 Club Ld Part 01

Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

Sophia is a 19 year-old hottie who likes to please men. Her favorite things are getting fucked in the ass and eating men's asses. So we fucked her ass hard in a crazy bungee suspension, made her eat Sinn's ass while getting boned in hers, reamed out her ass with an electric drill, and did lots of ass to mouth. And this is just part

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7603kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

My Husband's Loving Hand

Her bathing interrupted command "stand up" as he enters the room. He begins with a slow hand spanking , she obediently bent in the bath. Then we hear her screams and cries when his hand is replaced carpet beater . He is excited by the warm buttocks wife and uses her mouth , plunging his cock into it . After that, he enjoys her pain further. Putting it in the corner , it changes the color of her own hand problem from pink to reddish purple . When he chooses the rod for further spanking , she cries and begs him to forgive her . He uses her mouth again , and then , having received satisfaction , yet takes up the rod . Wife whimpers and trembles with the touch of a rod to her buttocks . But despite her pleas , he still gets her a dozen strokes.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 841.3 MB

Download My Husband's Loving Hand

Slave Share- Abigail Dupree

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Abigail Dupree knows all too well that the life of a slave girl is a hard one. She lives under the complete control of her master Matt. She succumbs to his every will and whim, comes to his every beck and call. But her life is about to get even harder with the plans Matt has for her today.

Matt ties his slave up to a chair with her legs spread and her arms behind her head, completely defenseless. Then he cuts off the skimpy little dress she is wearing so that he has complete access to give pain or pleasure to whatever part of her body serves him best. He has lots of toys he wants to play with today, and Abigail is the best one of all.

Duration: 35:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Slave Share- Abigail Dupree

Mina is Locked in Her New Cuffs Part 2

Studio: RestrictedSenses.com
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Part 2 - Mina dons our new complete cuff set and her mittens. This time she is even more tightly tied. Her elbows are slammed shut with a padlock, her harness gag is belted to her elbows pulling her head back, and her ankle cuffs are locked to her thighs. FYI the next update will drop approx 21st August.

Duration: 5:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8307kbps

File size: 328.7 MB

Download Mina is Locked in Her New Cuffs Part 2

Kerri vs. The Cold Room

With fall in full swing here in New England the days can get quite nippy. So when Kerri started to complain she was chilly in her lingerie I knew one way to warm her up. Three layers of plastic wrap later and she wasn't going anywhere and enjoying the warmth. As each minute passed warm turned to hot. By the time sweat started to form Kerri was begging to get out. I might have to get a ballgag on her before I break the news she's going to be in there for a while!

Duration: 8:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1916kbps

File size: 133.5 MB

Download Kerri vs. The Cold Room

BondageLife - Pichard Style Kneeling Bondage

Cassandra Crimson

This position was inspired by a drawing from the Georges Pichard series MCPM. This difficult form of storage bondage keeps the slave kneeling out away from the wall with no ability to sit down, or lean against the wall. She is made to kneel there presented and wait and wait and wait.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3867kbps

File size: 316.5 MB

Download BondageLife - Pichard Style Kneeling Bondage

Dixie Comet vs. Rubber Orgasms

I had frogtied Dixie to the bed and secured her wrists with cuffs and heavy rubber bands. I let her stew for a while; struggling HARD in her bonds. When I tied a magic wand in place it was too easy for her to control the intensity of the vibe. I wanted her helpless, fighting against the rubber bands to shut it off. Thinking quickly, I removed the rope and added rubber bands to the magic wand. Every struggle now just pressed it harder against her pussy and right on target. After her first orgasm, Dixie tried everything she could to stop the next one... not a chance.

Duration: 14:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1937kbps

File size: 212.1 MB

Download Dixie Comet vs. Rubber Orgasms

Leila vs. The Chain Prayer

So what do you get when you mix a redhead yoga girl and a bunch of chain? Well in my case I went for broke and put Leila in a chained reverse prayer peppered with padlocks. Escape but a distant dream which is squashed when I ratchet on her thumbcuffs. A wiffle ball trainer gag leaves her drooling and moaning while attached to the ceiling with more chain. As she struggles helplessly I tempt her with a pole mounted vibrator and throw in a pair of nipple clamps free of charge. With Leila's nipple clamps tethered to the pole I'm left with one question. When will she realize that she can't back off the vibrator without pulling off the clamps?92

Duration: 17:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps

File size: 256.7 MB

Download Leila vs. The Chain Prayer

Star vs. The Overestimate

When she got the message that her boyfriend wouldn't be back from his trip for another day it was time to take things into her own hands. For days Star avoided playing with the new toys but no more. She starts by strapping the new ball gag in tight and locking her arms and legs into a spreadeagle. Near her left arm is an old stocking with the keys to her freedom at the end, along with several cubes of ice. Having never done this before she figured that would be enough for 20 minutes of fun. How long could ice take to melt? After Star brings herself to multiple orgasms with the hanging vibe she placed over her pussy before starting she decides it's time to get out. Twenty minutes turns to ninety and she starts to get desperate and pulling hard on the stocking. If she's not careful she might be stuck there until he gets home the following day!

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps

File size: 287.5 MB

Download Star vs. The Overestimate

Beige Bodysuit Blue Hood

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina is dressed in a beige bodysuit and white thigh high socks. She is wearing a blue lambskin hood and chrome collar. She has her elbows bound tightly, a crotch rope applied and secured to her arms behind her back making every movement manipulate the rope between her legs. She then has her thighs pulled back and secured to the chair sides.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6350kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Beige Bodysuit Blue Hood

Athletic slave Renata gets sexual stimulation

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Renata
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Pervert notices that Renata reacts sensitively to sexual stimulation. She stimulates and strikes her pussy alternately, which makes her worn out totally. Then Lomp triggers the shocker right on her clit accidentally, which is too much for the Slavic . Lomp would like to make up for it so he orders Reni a game - Lomp style.

Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Athletic slave Renata gets sexual stimulation

Fuckdoll Submissive Slut

Studio: Manyvids
Cast: Petite Nymphet
Genres: BDSM,, GirlFacials,Gagging,Spanking

I wiggle and squirm with my nose-hook in, waiting for . He comes in and starts rubbing my pussy then gives it a few hard smacks before having me to gag on his fingers and making me show him how well I can suck the dildo in front of me. I'm a good girl for as he uses a dildo on me, flogs me, face-fucks me and pounds me in a bunch of different positions before cumming all over my face.

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3490kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 822.8 MB

Download Fuckdoll Submissive Slut

Lil Niki Nymph

Lil Niki Nymph enjoys being challenged. When she talks about limits it is not about what she will not do, it is about what she wants to have done to her. Il Re just wants to play games. He can think of dozens of ways to make play-time painful. Fishing line bondage, penetrating toys are the least of her worries. A bucket full of snow is innocuous enough at first, but in the hands of a skilled sadist it is torment unlike any she has ever experienced.

Duration: 1:11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 798.8 MB

Download Lil Niki Nymph

Tiny Keira in the RigidSpreader

Tiny Keira is back! She is such a curious girl! Today she wanted to try the RigidSpreader, which is not as easy as it looks. Completely naked and locked in an very heavy tight collar, Keira tried to find the right position in the RigidSpreader. She rolled onto her back, stuck her legs in the air, got back up again (very impressive), and tried to move towards the keys. Let's just say we got to see a lot of Keira because of all this struggling and wriggling! Cute girls stuck in RigidSpreaders, we love them! Don't miss this fun update!

Duration: 4:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13271kbps

File size: 440.1 MB

Download Tiny Keira in the RigidSpreader

Tera Knightley On The Sybian

Tera Knightley is a kinky girl that loves bondage. She had never been on a Sybian before, and wanted to give it a try. With her hands secured, nipple clamps attached and her ass strapped down onto the machine, it only took a few moments for Tera to have the first of several intense orgasms. After a short break, we added a blindfold and ball gag to enhance her experience. Tera confessed to having more than 20 orgasms, and a whole lot of fun!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 200.0 MB

Download Tera Knightley On The Sybian

Inverted Hogtie

Genres: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, gags, inversion, orgasm, suspension

We always enjoy getting the girls into a hogtie position... It's like wrapping up a little erotic package ready to serve up. This time we have Mina Meow ready and willing to let Lydia McLane have her way. This won't be a one way street though. Both of these girls will be getting their rocks off... Lydia will have absolute control over Mina... See for yourselves!

Duration: 11:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1694kbps

File size: 154.8 MB

Download Inverted Hogtie

Dixie Comet vs. The Pink Wrap

I doubt there is a person out there that doesn't submit to urges from time to time. From the moment I woke up that day mummification was on my mind. Lucky for me I knew I'd be meeting Dixie later and always down for tight, inescapable bondage. As a closet hater of all things pink, I could think of anything more fitting than roll after roll of pink vetwrap. Arms, legs, body and even mouth. By the time I finished I knew she wasn't going far without help. As Dixie soon discovered though, I would be adding far more wrap long before any help would come along!

Duration: 13:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps

File size: 208.3 MB

Download Dixie Comet vs. The Pink Wrap

Rayna vs. The Casting Couch

I love smashing preconceived notions to bits. When Rayna walked through my door she had never been tied up and a bit nervous of the prospect. I started her with almost everyones favorite, a big red ball gag. Matched with red vetwrap on her hands I tested to waters to see how she'd like it. While she fruitlessly tried to get the gag off with her balled up fists, I tied her legs and prepped her for a classic hogtie. Despite her utter helplessness, Rayna doesn't give up and struggles relentlessly against the ropes. If I didn't know better, I think I've converted another.

Duration: 17:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps

File size: 258.7 MB

Download Rayna vs. The Casting Couch

Wenona on the Cross Mollie

Genres: barefoot, electrical, metal bondage, naked, orgasm, outdoors, stocks, stretching

Watch as Gord and Lydia set the Very limber Wenona up on the Cross Mollie. This thing has turned out to be very versatile. Wenona is basically a rubber girl, so she can handle some of our toughest machines. As you know, Lydia will be using a few toys to notch up the level of excitement... See for yourselves with the videos!!!

Duration: 19:34
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3520kbps

File size: 522.5 MB

Download Wenona on the Cross Mollie

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy slut part 2 Full HD

Beautiful model with naked small tits, with hot body and with sexyass plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass and belly on the table and on the floor. Big red ball and gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet shaved pussy and mouth with big vibrator and big dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for horny girl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4198kbps
Audio: 135kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy slut part 2 Full HD

Back