Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

A Sore Jaw and Vagina for Nyxon - Scene 1

A 3 inch ballgag and an excruciatingly tight crotchrope will do it. nyxon is already bound in a reverse prayer when the clip starts as a giant ball, attached to a harness, is shoved in her mouth. A rope is tied to the gag and she is forced to stand. I remove her skirt and then start snipping away at her sweater, until she's completely topless. Now I add the crotchrope. More rope is added to her upper thigh and under her ass cheeks. I release her head harness from overhead and put her on the floor. I tightly frogtie her with a lot of thin rope. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:14
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 678.9 MB

Download A Sore Jaw and Vagina for Nyxon - Scene 1

Lauren Crist vs the Wheel of Steel

The gorgeous Lauren Crist came back! She was always here with a friend, first with Victoria Sweet, and then with Celeste. Now she was brave enough to come by herself. This tall stunning babe has a perfect body, so we got out a device we haven't used in a long time: the Wheel of Steel! It will prevent her from standing up straight, so she will have to stick her butt out at all times. Very sexy and also very frustrating. Lauren did not really know what to do, but the Wheel was locked on so she could only try to get as comfortable as possible. Not very easy!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14560kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 438.9 MB

Download Lauren Crist vs the Wheel of Steel

Jem vs. The Duct Tape

Strip by strip, layer by layer the duct tape criss-crossed across her arms and wrists. Once JEM is gagged she struggles and grunts against the tape but held fast to the wall. I add even more tape to her dismay as she continues to tug and pull. Will she have the strength to pull free or will she run out of steam?

Duration: 8:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 122.6 MB

Download Jem vs. The Duct Tape

Billie vs. The Hogtie Workout

It seems that Billie can never catch a break from the rubber bands when she's around me. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'm sure it has something to do the fact they frustrate the hell out of her. Today is no exception when Billie find herself rendered helpless by a handful of rubber bands. In some ways her predicament is worse than a typical hogtie; she can't even turn over! Billie gives it her all but I have a feeling it will be awhile before any of those bands decide to let her go.

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1916kbps

File size: 178.9 MB

Download Billie vs. The Hogtie Workout

All natural sexy starlet Skin Diamond

In the third and final scene of her live BaRS show, we take this tuckered out starlet and belt her down to our legendary and well used fuck bed. Her arms are dread wide in a crucifix style position, rendering her completely immobile. Her head hangs off the edge of the bed and her thin legs are wide open for the use. We walk right up and slam home 10 inches of BBC balls deep into that tight shaved pussy before quickly following that up with another cock down her throat.

Skin is sandwiched and stuffed to the brim, roughly fucked by hard cock without mercy. The great part out this bondage is how adaptable it is, and we flip her around without untying her. Skin is now face down and ass up. That ass. That perfect bubble butt. It calls out for the cock and we eagerly oblige. Skin is fucked doggystyle as she gasps and moans all over the dick.

When we have had our fill we leave our dazed and loopy starlet lolling in her bondage, her eyes glassy and unfocused. This is what sexually broke.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2676kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 298.2 MB

Download All natural sexy starlet Skin Diamond

Super bondage, domination and spanking for sexy naked blonde HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Sexy blonde with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with naked hot ass and with beautiful body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for a horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 17:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3768kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and spanking for sexy naked blonde HD 1080p

Viorica vs. The Wall Squirm

Walking through the hardware store the ideas just seem to pour in. So when this one came to mind I had Viorica come right over. Starting with panties filling her mouth and layers of tape and vetwrap holding them I can tell she's eager to know what the surprise is. With her arms bolted to the wall I reveal a magic wand secured to a shelving bracket. In her predicament I can adjust it to any height with nowhere for her to go. Once Viorica's legs were bolted around it there's no stopping the orgasms. It took three orgasms before she started to overload, 5 before she got desperate and 7 before I lost count.

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1725kbps

File size: 264.5 MB

Download Viorica vs. The Wall Squirm

Super bondage, strappado and torture for young blonde part 1

Very horny blonde with small tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man in white t-shirt, with big black cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her. He fucks her mouth, wet pussy and hot little ass with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy whore with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9359kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, strappado and torture for young blonde part 1

Bondage, domination, spanking and torture for bitches Full HD

Beautiful models with naked boobs, with sexy bodies and with naked wet pussies plus man in black t-shirt. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in their mouth. He spanks their naked bodies. He fucks their with big vibrator. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for two horny bitches with naked sexy tits in the large house.

Duration: 25:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5280kbps

Download Bondage, domination, spanking and torture for bitches Full HD

Gronc'd - Summer Hart

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Gronc is one of the most influential illustrators in the sphere. His drawings have inspired many of our positions over the years. Now we pay homage to some of his more complex works. See Summer Hart put into intense positions complete with narrated stories.

Worm Cave: Summer Hart is transported to the lair of the Worm Master. He feeds on the bodies beautiful women who his minions capture, strip, bind, and season with an apple and carrot.

Framed Vestal: Summer Hart committed an act of wanton sexuality and must be punished. The high priest sentences Summer to induced arousal for an eternity. She is bound with chains and sealed with magic in the woods for all of eternity.

Crossed By Chains: Summer Hart is the victim of a King gone mad. She is put in his dungeon where many women have been. The mad King binds her in horribly painful positions until her body is broken.

Exploding Girl: Summer Hart is one of a series of adult toys. She can only be used once, but she's a hoot. Ligh.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Gronc'd - Summer Hart

Institute Road Trip

Four girls who behaved best of all at Institute have earned vacation to help with their reintegration with society. In the first day, rules for girls are defined. Punishments are made often and seriously

Format: real
Duration: 1:54:18
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 883.8 MB

Download Institute Road Trip

Dahlia Sky aka Bailey Blue

Release Year: 2014

Dahlia Sky might some across as a bit shy and quiet, but we know under that calm exterior lurks a sexual beast just waiting to be unleashed. And here we have just the tools to unleash lurking sexual beasts. Even the shyest of sluts melt under the unbeatable combination of rope and cock. Throw that bondage on and work over the throat a bit and that shyness just melts away like fading snow on a spring day.

Blonde, beautiful and blessed with a booming body, Dahlia is due to be deconstructed by dick. We are going to take her apart bit by bit to reveal the wanton whore underneath. We start off with a leather blindfold and her elbows bound behind the back. The loss of vision and mobility is the first step to unraveling this slut. We have her strip off her panties while bound and splay out her legs to show off her exposed cunt. Her wide open mouth shows that she is ready for the action, and we promptly oblige, shoving a rock hard dick down her face pussy.

She warms up quickly, and is t.

Duration: 24:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dahlia Sky aka Bailey Blue

Ulysse - exposed

New girl Ulysse is pretty cute! She is from France, and she wanted to try some metal gear with us. She did not expect she had to be completely naked on her first shoot, but at least she was locked in a big collar. Ulysse was very curious when we handed her the RigidSpreader, and it didn't take her long to guess where her ankles and wrists would go. Moments later, she was already sitting on the floor, locked in this very awesome device. There was nothing she could do to escape. She tried to struggle but she kept falling over on her side, leaving her completely exposed!! We love Ulysse! Let's hope she comes back to try a lot more of our gear, it seems she likes to play and struggle, and we love watching her!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14585kbps

File size: 469.6 MB

Download Ulysse - exposed

Teressa - punished in the classroom

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Teressa does not want to write a paper for school, but she will have to. Her complaining did not really help her, because now she has been locked in handcuffs, and she still has to write this really long paper. And writing in handcuffs is not easy! Well, she should have thought about that before, because now the handcuffs are only coming off after she has finished!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 283.7 MB

Download Teressa - punished in the classroom

Viorica vs. The Bed Bouncing

Sometimes there is no pleasing anyone. With Viorica she can't wait to be tied up, but as soon as the ropes go on she's trying to paw her way out. A few decoy ropes keep those fingers occupied as her frustration grows. After a few minutes I can tell she expected to escape by now and I decide to add more ropes just to frustrate her more. When the realization finally starts setting he rationality flees leaving her bouncing on bed, but still helplessly bound.

Duration: 10:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1920kbps

File size: 159.6 MB

Download Viorica vs. The Bed Bouncing

Francesca Tied Pussy Clitoris Fingered To Orgasm - HD 720p

It's late one afternoon. I have Francesca on her back, nude, in my bed. She has no idea what I am going to do to her. I start by tying her arms above her head. Secure the rope to the bed. I tie her legs fully apart. She loved it! I spray exclusive olive oil body oil on her body. Then finger her wet warm pussy, her clitoris is rock hard and sensitive, she soon reaches and intense orgasm that makes her body shiver. She loves it! Members please enjoy this private video clip.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 13:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9865kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Francesca Tied Pussy Clitoris Fingered To Orgasm - HD 720p

Super bondage, hogtie and domination for sexy naked brunette HD 1080p

Beautiful brunette with naked shaved pussy, with small naked tits, with hot body and with sexy ass. Her stripped. Big red ball in her mouth. Her tied up with rops - hands, legs, pussy, ass, boobs and belly on the bed. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and predicament for horny slavegirl with naked rbeast in the large basement.

Duration: 16:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5998kbps

Download Super bondage, hogtie and domination for sexy naked brunette HD 1080p

Kali Saddle Fucked

Genres: ballet boots, collars, corsets, electrical, fucking machines, gags, girls on/as vehicles, latex, orgasm, outdoors, penetration, punishment, rope bondage, transport

Hey hey!!! This session, we are getting the ol' Saddle Fuck machine out. Well, who are we going to get strapped onto it this time? Hmmm, here's an energetic one: It's Kali Kane!!! Good choice! Kali is a real "stay with it" type of girl and guess what? She Loves this machine. So much so, in fact, that it was difficult to get her to stop!!! We even had to switch drivers in a "pit stop"... See for yourselves in these videos... Kali Kane is definitely a keeper!

Duration: 20:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1247kbps

File size: 206.5 MB

Download Kali Saddle Fucked

TG2 Club Ni Part 06

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 23:58
Video: 400x304, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1002kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 207.3 MB

Download TG2 Club Ni Part 06

Irresistible Bondage

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Arteya, Alice
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Arteya is a totally different type of girl than her . It's astonishing how much she resembles a popular character of a series. Due to her young age, Lomp wouldn't torture her but when Arteya is unable to whip her elder , she must take her place. Poor girl can bear whipping really badly.

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Irresistible Bondage

The Time Out Chair

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina is wearing a black bodysuit and stockings combination and bare feet. She is gagged and tied very tightly with lots of rope in a seated position to a chair. Her head is harness gagged and the gag is pulled back behind her head and secured to the back of the chair. The Doxy is secured between her legs and we let it rip!

Duration: 29:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8543kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download The Time Out Chair

The Sitter - Nora Riley- London River- OT

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Nora Riley is just your average college girl, out to earn a buck or two taking care of kids. When she comes across an ad looking for a babysitter for two adults looking to relax, she thinks nothing of it and immediately follows up. Today Nora is going to learn a thing or two about why background checks are important when going to a stranger's house.

From the moment she arrives, the situation is clearly unusual. A woman comes to the door, aggressively introducing herself as London River, and then leads her into the living room to meet O.T., not how the parents she works with usually behave. Then, when she gets to the room she notices the strangest thing about the whole situation: there isn't a child. When asked about it, O.T. and London readily admit that they don't have any children, and that they are willing to offer her $1000 to take care of them for the day instead. And for that kind of money, there is no way Nora can say no.

The work they have her do is pretty unusual. They .

Duration: 34:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

Download The Sitter - Nora Riley- London River- OT

Nyssa vs the One Bar Prison Cuffs

We finally managed to get the famous bondage model Nyssa Nevers to our headquarters for some metal bondage! Nyssa is up for anything, or at least that's what she told us, so we got out the One Bar Prison to challenge her. The missile dildo and her high heel shoes kept her firmly in place. She could turn around, but that was about it. Nyssa was very determined to escape and she moved a lot, which is a bit dangerous on a One Bar Prison. So we locked her into some very special (custom made) handcuffs. These handcuffs are very futuristic, and they can be attached to the One Bar Prison! Now Nyssa had to stand still and accept her fate, until we gave her a key for an escape attempt. Of course, with her hands firmly locked to the dildo pole, this was impossible. But it was a lot of fun to see her try!

Duration: 5:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12573kbps

File size: 546.7 MB

Download Nyssa vs the One Bar Prison Cuffs

Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

Klein is so hot and she knows exactly how to look at you to get what she wants. She is a sex vixen that loves to be bound in tight ropes and made to cum against her will. Look close and you will see a smile come across her face when the vote comes on. She doesn't fight it, yet this little slut embraces it.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps

File size: 270.8 MB

Download Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

Nyxon vs. The Cable Tensioner

With a monstrous 3" red ballgag stuffed in her mouth, Nyxon's predicament is all but simple. Her hair is tightly vetwrapped into a ring and attached to the ceiling. Vetwrapped hangs prevent her prying fingers from loosening any bolts as she's forced to uncomfortably stand in her high heels. When I decide put a release key on a nearby window sill Nyxon's excited at first only to find it's out of reach. To reach it she must spin in place to loosen the cable tensioner. For her sake, she better spin the right way or she may end up suspended by her hair!

Duration: 11:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1922kbps

File size: 167.8 MB

Download Nyxon vs. The Cable Tensioner

Francesca Tied Gets Tits Nipples Pussy Teasing - HD 720p

I had Francesca come over. She had dressed to impress me. Tight net top, no bra, jeans hot pants, no panties. Nice high heels. I knew what she wanted. I tied her in a doorway. Arms tied! Then standing behind her had the top up. Caressed, teased, her breasts and nipples. Had the hot pants off. Fingered her pussy, her sensitive now hard clit. She was dripping wet. She told it was close to unbearable being teased but not to orgasm. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Francesca Tied Gets Tits Nipples Pussy Teasing - HD 720p

Bondage, domination and hogtie for two horny blondes part 1 HD 1080p

Two beautiful blondes with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussies and with naked sexy bodies plus big man in black jeans. Their stripped. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed and on the floor. Gag in their mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny models with sexy tits in the large house.

Duration: 17:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3335kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Bondage, domination and hogtie for two horny blondes part 1 HD 1080p

Clemontine Chick Wrapped

Genres: gags, mummification, pedestal/figurehead, vetwrap

Watch Clementine get the Chick Wrap treatment from Gord. Lydia gets in a few kicks as well by feeling young buxom Clementine up as the shrink wrap gets tighter and tighter. Even when they cut her loose, Gord and Lydia do it only partway. I guess they wanted to feel her sweaty flesh against their kinky palms! Check out the look on poor Clementines face!

Duration: 20:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1264kbps

File size: 204.4 MB

Download Clemontine Chick Wrapped

SP Burning Predicament - Abigail Dupree

As hedonists, their appetites for entertaining every single one of their senses, has led them to creating some extremely elaborate and off the cusp productions with pain and pleasure being at the forefront of what drives them.

Along with the full-length productions in BDSM, you will also find the solo workings of Abigail Dupree. She will take your wildest sexual and or sadistic fantasies, and give you a one on one, live Skype show you will not soon forget that will have you coming back for more. There is no stone to be left un-turned and she feeds off of your twisted perversions. It is very evident that she loves what she does and loves to please.

Duration: 23:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download SP Burning Predicament - Abigail Dupree

SP Burning Predicament - Abigail Dupree

As hedonists, their appetites for entertaining every single one of their senses, has led them to creating some extremely elaborate and off the cusp productions with pain and pleasure being at the forefront of what drives them.

Along with the full-length productions in BDSM, you will also find the solo workings of Abigail Dupree. She will take your wildest sexual and or sadistic fantasies, and give you a one on one, live Skype show you will not soon forget that will have you coming back for more. There is no stone to be left un-turned and she feeds off of your twisted perversions. It is very evident that she loves what she does and loves to please.

Duration: 23:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download SP Burning Predicament - Abigail Dupree

Sexual Stimulation For Hot Renata

Cast: Renata
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Pervert notices that Renata reacts sensitively to sexual stimulation. She stimulates and strikes her pussy alternately, which makes her worn out totally. Then Lomp triggers the shocker right on her clit accidentally, which is too much for the Slavic . Lomp would like to make up for it so he orders Reni a game - Lomp style. 25 minutes + 30 minutes hard whipping /uncut/ from Lomp's archive

Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

Download Sexual Stimulation For Hot Renata

TG2 Club Ml Part 01

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 29:40
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1123kbps

File size: 273.9 MB

Download TG2 Club Ml Part 01

London River - Orgasms Paddles And Clamps

We know what you like, because we love it too! And what we love is to watch girls who suffer. They are gorgeous and talented. Take the tour and get to know the ladies, then join so you can see more and more of them.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8244kbps

File size: 679.3 MB

Download London River - Orgasms Paddles And Clamps

Ashley Bulgari - tight V-belt

Ashley Bulgari is captured again! It's been 4 years since we saw her last. Ashley gained a few tattoos, and she is still a very popular stripper girl! We don't like watching stripper girls on stage, all we can think about is how we would lock them in metal gear. So we just captured Ashley again, to secure her in some more steel. She usually doesn't mind, but this time it was very hard for her, because we invented a new configuration which turned out to be much harder than it looks. This tight belt with added spreader bars is keeping her in a very awkward position and it is hard for her to keep her arms up. Even though she is a fit stripper, Ashley got tired real fast!!

Duration: 5:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12419kbps

File size: 531.3 MB

Download Ashley Bulgari - tight V-belt

Deanna vs. The Creaking Chair

Nothing seems to evoke the damsel in every girl better than a chair tie. For Deanna though, peril was truly foremost in her mind. It could have been the tight ropes wrapped around her body or maybe that she was on her own to escape. My comment on the chairs lack of stability as I tied the last knot probably isn't helping her mindset either. Try to escape or hope for release? One thing is for sure. Deanna had better decide fast, those nipple clamps aren't getting any looser.

Duration: 7:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps

File size: 110.5 MB

Download Deanna vs. The Creaking Chair

Miss Crash vs. The Strict Hogcuff

I love a girl who can jump feet first into any situation, especially if it's my restraints. As I cuffed her wrists and ankles Crash still couldn't help but boast how she can eventually get out of any bind. After ratcheting her elbow cuffs I let her struggle while I prepare for her real binds. When I return, a black ball gag fills her mouth and is chained to her elbow cuffs which I padlocked even closer together. A few more chains and padlocks and she can barely move an inch. As I toss the keys beside her she tries hard to reach them but to no avail. I'm sure Crash will figure it out. By her account, she always does!

Duration: 10:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1935kbps

File size: 154.5 MB

Download Miss Crash vs. The Strict Hogcuff

Katy Tied Standing and Manhandled - HD 720p

First time tied. Our first meeting! First tying for Katy. She's so cute with a lovely body. Extremely sensitive nipples and her clitoris is always pulsating! She's a very horny woman. Afternoon, as most my meetings. I had her undress then tied her, arms behind her back, legs tied. Then standing behind her using slippery body oil on her breasts I made sure to finger her hard clitoris until she reached orgasm. All the time she was caressing, she was teasingly grabbing my hard dick...

Duration: 13:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5052kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 520.3 MB

Download Katy Tied Standing and Manhandled - HD 720p

Sahrye Latina massage therapist crotch roped, hogtied gagged

He came to this massage parlor hoping for more than a massage. When he told Sahrye, the receptionist that he actually wanted her to perform the massage, she told him that she was not available for what he wanted. The man explained that he really didn't need a massage, but instead a good time with her, Sahrye told him to leave or she would call in security. Not wanting this to happen, the man grabbed Sahrye and started to tie her up.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7383kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 966.8 MB

Download Sahrye Latina massage therapist crotch roped, hogtied gagged

Darling Chair Fucked

Genres: compression, corsets, electrical, fucking machines, gags, naked, orgasm, penetration

You can bet that Darling has never sat in a chair like this! Gord has a special treat for Darling: The Fucking Chair! Too bad these chairs aren't available for all the secretaries in the world! Actually, it probably wouldn't be such a good idea... Nothing would get done if all the secretaries were an orgasmic blob!

Duration: 19:42
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1257kbps

File size: 200.4 MB

Download Darling Chair Fucked

BM The Pear Of Anguish - The Pig

The Pig is back in Hell and her agony is greater than ever because BrutalMaster has been keeping something just for her, sometime so cruel and vicious that only a masochistic piece of meat like The Pig should endure it.

The Pear of Anguish.

This medieval torture device, used to torture heretics and unfaithful women, is pain incarnate. It is shoved up Pig's cunthole and then a long screw causes the sections of the pear to spread, wider and wider. All the while the screw device itself makes a terrifying sound to further fuck up the bitch's head.

But there is more coming for this piece of shit. Once the pear is opened an the skank's worthless cunthole is already being stretched to the max (more about that in a moment) BrutalM adds electro-torture to up the ante just a bit more.

Who are we kidding, a Lot more.

During all this The Pig is in agony and in fear of throwing up and passing out. But she does not, she just suffers and suffers and suffers. Just before leaving the bi.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9313kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download BM The Pear Of Anguish - The Pig

Back