Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Wenona's Selfies - Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Brunettes, chairtied, MILF, nude, panty gags
Video language: English

Wenona is always taking selfies and it's getting old. She never pays attention to anything anymore... always staring at her phone and sending out photos of herself. I've finally had enough and I decide to join in on the fun. I start by leading her into my shop in just her panties and heels. I have taken her phone away for now as I offer up new distractions in the form of manhandling and ass slaps. I eventually pull up a chair and Wenona is seated. We are going to take many selfies this afternoon, although technically I guess they're not selfies as I'll be taking them with a real camera, but wenona can't take them because she's tied up, lol. I think the 1st one should be of her gagged with a few pairs of panties, including the ones she is wearing. I cut those off her and stuff them in her mouth and seal them in nicely with clear tape. I then start securing her to the chair with more rope. Her ankles are crossed and her thighs are spread and tied. After getting some nice images, I remo.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 394.0 MB

Download Wenona's Selfies - Part 1

Trouble at the Manderin Hotel Pt 4

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

A shaved head girl, while bending over a small trestle, receives 12 strokes of the cane on her watered bare buttocks with multiple camera angles viewing her facial expressions and close-ups of her bottom. After that, both the girls received tawsings on their hands each.

Duration: 20:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7878kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Trouble at the Manderin Hotel Pt 4

Piledriver Punishment

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Violet Sky
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Facial, Painal, Face slapping, Mind fucking, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Amateur, Brunette

A hard anal pounding interrupted with mean spankings--that's what we have in this therapy session with tiny little brat Violet Sky. Dr. Shadrack fucked her up the ass harder and harder on a steel table and on the floor until her hole started to hurt; then he fed her a patient sperm meal. Dr. Mercies did not make the best choices when selecting wardrobe items today, but we believe painal is always better when delivered by deranged-looking dudes.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6953kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Piledriver Punishment

Hot Latina is overloaded with cock

Vicki Chase is back on the pages of Sexually Broken. This super hot Latina was built for rough sex and massive helpless orgasms.

This was our "Meet and Greet" with Vicki and all the bondage is done right on camera. This is where we man-handle and overload a girl in real time, breaking her down with hard cock and multiple orgasms.

Vicki has a Huge mouth, so we toss her our largest right gag and command her to put it on. She wedges it into her mouthhole and then she puts a cruel tongue trap on. Soon drool is dripping down her helpless body. We make her take her top off and put clamps on her own nipples.

We step in and quickly bind her elbows and wrist tightly together. Before she knows what happening our cock is touching the very back of her throat and she is helpless to stop it. The rig gag keeps her mouth wide open, and the trap prevents her from using her tongue to block. We fuck Vicki's face hard and deep. She struggles with the hard cock, as they all do. This isn't a blow .

Duration: 26:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hot Latina is overloaded with cock

Gronc'd

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, smacking, Spanking machine, Spitting, Face slapping, Pain, Screaming, Blond, MILF

Gronc is one of the most influential illustrators in the sphere. His drawings have inspired many of our positions over the years. Now we pay homage to some of his more complex works. See Summer Hart put into intense positions complete with narrated stories.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Gronc'd

Ravaged Elise Graves

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

Ravaged means being bent over, whipped and used like a piece of property.What does ravaged look like? It looks like thick, red welts across her thighs and ass from the caning; like thin stripes across her back from the whip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 55:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 658.7 MB

Download Ravaged Elise Graves

Leah's First Time Bound part 3

Leah is a lovely blonde with a sincere interest in being tied up and used...her body is nothing short of perfect...I take great joy in stripping her down and putting her into a hogtie in the first scene...Then it's Leah's turn to be roped into our vibrator chair...this device does an amazing job of keeping the vibrator pressed tightly against her pussy...she cums and keeps cumming...Bent over the , her perfect ass is on display as I take her through five levels of impact play, from floggers to tails...In the final scene, she is strapped down tight and once again, she faces the vibrator without being able to move away...You will love this natural blonde as she endures her first BDSM experience

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3731kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 354.3 MB

Download Leah's First Time Bound part 3

More Katerina Hartlova!

A lot of members wanted to see more Katerina Hartlova! It is pretty amazing to see this famous girl struggle in metal bondage. She is very. expressive. Our very heavy custom steel stocks are designed to keep a girl's arms up, so she can not defend herself against groping hands. And we can imagine that is what Katarina is most afraid of. Her massive natural boobs are completely exposed and up for grabs when she is locked in these stocks. We are not all mean though, we tossed the keys on the floor, so she could try and escape.

Duration: 4:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14556kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 489.7 MB

Download More Katerina Hartlova!

Vintage Lingerie

We decided to try something a little different today. Hope you like it! Johnny found this awesome vintage inspired satin garter belt and thought it would be interesting to try this garter belt with all white lingerie set against a black background. He has me stand in bra, garter belt, matching satin panties, stockings, gloves and high heels in front of our "bondage pole". Then he ties my arms above my head to the pole with rope and my legs apart with rope to the base. Johnny gives me a thick white cleave gag to finish off the theme. Now, what will this classic damsel in distress do? Mmmmphhhh...IDK ;)

Duration: 7:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 321.1 MB

Download Vintage Lingerie

Sincere BDSM with Katie part 3

We have been very fortunate as of late...every model we shoot lately is young, hot and excited to give BDSM a sincere try with a sincere pervert...The next in line is Katie Kush...She puts on a very sexy lingerie outfit with garters and stockings, and we tell her to wait in the dungeon until I'm ready...I tie her up on camera and you can see Katie as she begins to feel the helplessness of the ropes...This woman has a fantastic personality and a big smile, but it's nice to see her looking a bit worried as I begin to have my fun...This is a very sincere shoot...Katie is not role playing and neither am I...What you get is a very brave and beautiful woman, facing down an aged sadist, and she manages to hold herself together very well, until she begins cumming, and then the little slut is all mine.

Duration: 13:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3776kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

Download Sincere BDSM with Katie part 3

2 Spread Slaves part 2

Something a bit different this week...two, long, lean and lovely young models, tied with thier pussies on display...First up is fan favorite, Brooklyn...she is cuffed into the leg spreader, and although she isnt the most flexible of women, she is stretched to her limits...I insert an oversize dildo into her pussy and lay the magic wand against her very helpless clit...she squirts for so long that she has the time to beg for release as the flow continues ad her body is overtakem by intense sensations...In the next scene, she is locked down with steel cuffs...legs up and spread for total pussy access...I use a series of dildos and vibrators to summon more orgasms from her submissive depths...Next up is Nina Noxx...a tall, leggy and beautiful model from the midwest...This is Nina's first time in bondage and it very much overwelms her pysche'...It's easy for us veterans to forget how it felt the first time...Nina echos that sentiment as she hangs on through two intense scenes where I focu.

Duration: 17:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1051kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 163.2 MB

Download 2 Spread Slaves part 2

Mia Vallis - Pain & Pleasure with the Sexologist

Release Year: 2019

Mia has been having some very strange dreams. She wakes up in the morning, feeling unrested but aroused. Confused about these feelings, she decides to make an appointment with Dr. Isley.

Lounging on my couch in a white satin button-up blouse, tight fitting purple pencil skirt, nude pantyhose, and staggering high heels, Mia starts by asking me not to judge her. After reassuring her that she can tell me anything and it wont leave this room, she starts to open up and tell me about her dreams. Mia is dressed in skin tight charcoal disco pants that hug every curve of her shapely legs and ass. A man walks up to her and without a word tightens a leather collar around her neck and that surprisingly, she really liked having it on. She goes on to explain that the man adds straps to her arms welding her elbows and wrists together, her chest out. He adds a leather gag in her mouth, strapping it in place as she moans.

Duration: 22:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 825.9 MB

Download Mia Vallis - Pain & Pleasure with the Sexologist

Beautifully Hard Core

DungeonCorp continues to bring the freshest faces and hottest bodies to hardcore BDSM with Rachael Madori...19 years old...long legs, perfect tits and a sweet face...not to mention some very dark desires...after the pre shoot interview, I knew this one had great potential for submission...I opt for steel shackles for my bind of choice...Rachael's perfect body is kept rigidly locked through three scenes as I explore her sensations and reactions...I find that she truly enjoys discomfort and torment as much as she enjoys pleasure...In the final scene, spread and stretched to her limits, Rachael is given the choice for pleasure or pain...she opts for the latter...which pleases and impresses me...and I find a great opportunity to give a model exactly what she wants...have a great weekend

Duration: 20:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1054kbps

File size: 183.1 MB

Download Beautifully Hard Core

Bondage, torture, strappado and hogtie for very sexy girl part 1

Beautiful girl in white blouse, in purple skirt, with sexy tits and with hot body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples and pussy lips. He fucks her naked shaved pussy with black vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie, strappado and torture for horny model with naked bobos in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5993kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, torture, strappado and hogtie for very sexy girl part 1

Abigail Whitaker - Testing Abby's Limits 1 - Suspension

Genres: crotchrope, hogtied, leggings, panty gags

Abby is back! After a hiatus Abby wrote me a few weeks ago and said she was really wanting to be tied up again and that she wanted me to test her limits. Of course I'm always up for that. I tied abby's arms behind her back in a box tie and then hobbled her legs. I a big red ballgag in her mouth and then made a crotchrope leash. The clip starts with me leading Abby into my studio by her crotchrope. I love watching Abby's muscular body in the tight hot pants, as she tries to walk in the high heels and hobbled. Once we arrive I tie her crotchrop up high to an overhead anchor. I grope and smack her ass a bit before I leave her to hang on the crotch rope for a while. I grab my camera and take a few quick photos. I then untie the crotchrope from overhead and sit abby down in a chair and use the rope to tie her at the waist. I unbuckle her ballgag, only to immediately stuff a huge pair of panties completely in her mouth. I then tightlt wrap her mouth with black tape... Then vet wrap... Then.

Duration: 28:56
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps

File size: 643.7 MB

Download Abigail Whitaker - Testing Abby's Limits 1 - Suspension

Cumface Juliette March Elise Graves

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Juliette March Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Facial, Oral

He knows just how to show his appreciation, too. He could shower her with praise but it is much more effective to shower her in his cum. That way she knows exactly what she is. A hot little set of holes for him to shoot his load into.

Duration: 51:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 584.0 MB

Download Cumface Juliette March Elise Graves

Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

In part two of our relentless and fast paced live BaRS show, the destruction of Syren De Mer continues. We have already blasted her into next week with brutal throat training on hard cock. It is time to move on to some other holes and see just what this MILF can take. That ass is ours.

Bent over and bound onto a custom made wooden bondage that perfectly displays her toned ass, Syren is wide open and ready for business. We walk up with 10 inches of BBC and deposit it directly into that greedy ass, following that up with another hard cock to the face. Syren is turned into a sex sandwich as the dicks attempt to shake hands in the middle.

What follows is a relentless pounding out of all of her holes. The bondage keeps Syren in place, completely exposed and ripe for the plucking. Hard cock owns every inch of her holes as our fit MILF cums gratefully all over the dick as drool pours out of her reshaped face pussy.

This is only the second position and our dazed starlet already looks.

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 557.1 MB

Download Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Britney vs the Wheel of Steel

Tall dancer Britney is back for a new challenge! She will try the Wheel of Steel, the bondage device that makes your ass stick out, and prevents you from standing up straight. We cuff her hands to the top of the Wheel of Steel, and we also cuff her elbows. Britney is so flexible! Must be all that dancing! Let's see if those endless legs and arms can be flexible enough to get to the keys on the floor. Of course, it's an impossible challenge, but we didn't tell her that.

Duration: 4:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14541kbps

File size: 483.6 MB

Download Britney vs the Wheel of Steel

Gag Talk

Johnny walks away for a few minutes and I start trying on different gags and talking through them. Which one do you think I like best? Which one do you think I like least? Which one can I talk through the best? And, most importantly, which one do you think will produce the most drool if I left it on? ;) You may be quizzed on this in summer school.....

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps

File size: 356.5 MB

Download Gag Talk

Amanda Foxx Hung By Her Tits With Care

manda finds herself in an extreme predicament, Hung by her breast and only a crutch rope she endures a massive pull on her breast. To top things off she is hogtied in mid air. With all the pressure on her tits they are cropped and paddled. For a pain slut it doesn't get much better then this. Her eyes dilate with the pain putting her in her happy place.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 526.7 MB

Download Amanda Foxx Hung By Her Tits With Care

Using All Her Holes part 2

On Mena's first go around at SocietySM, I had become ill...Bane and Belle dominated Mena, but I was heart broken...I gave it a month or so and got her back on the books...I would have my time with Mena, in all her exotic hotness and submissive ease...those big brown eyes say alot to an attentive dominant...I had the feeling she would be amazing to own for an afternoon...and so she was...very amazing...her softness is not only in her skin, but her smile, vibe and curves...to have it all bound and looking to you for mercy is quite an experience...on this day, I use all her holes...her ass, mouth and pussy are all given my stern attention...in the end, Mena is a cum monster...over and over again...Have a great weekend

Duration: 17:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1048kbps

File size: 157.5 MB

Download Using All Her Holes part 2

New Girls Sissy and Barbara

Cast: New Girls Sissy and Barbara
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Sissy stars as a muscular fitness coach in another Graias scene, The Coach. You can see her trying out for Graias here. She has weird looking fake tits. She nervously puts binder clips on her sensitive nipples. Then she endures some strokes of whip and cane on her thigh, ass, back and eventually pussy.
Barbara is an old woman with big saggy tits. Lomp and Igor strike her boobs with a whip and a cane. Next, she endures some whipping on her thigh and pussy region. The two men whip her ass and boobs at the same time. Some more ass caning and nipple twisting.

Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps

File size: 785.8 MB

Download New Girls Sissy and Barbara

Cupcake SinClair - Downward Pooch

Genres: BDSM,String,Bondage,torture

This is a tour-de-make of punishment, humiliation, degradation, anal abuse, , barbed-wire torture, and more.
Cupcake SinClair is a pooch, and in this episode of her abject abuse, she is reminded what that means.
She even fucks a pooch-cock shaped dildo just to show what a low bitch she is.
In the end, the bitch is whimpering and crying because, once again, she is reduced to her lowest self in HELL!
But long before that, the cunt is led into The Studio on a leash, made to juice BrutalMaster's piss (ironically out of a pooch bowl that
says "princess") and then the real fun begins as the whore's asshole is stretched with a pooch-tail butt plug, a big one.
Like all bitch-pooches, this bitch needs to be put in her place and that happens with a barbed wire covered baseball bat.
Suffice to say, when it is over, her rump end looks like hamburger and she is a moaning mess of cunt-flesh.

Duration: 20:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9685kbps

Download Cupcake SinClair - Downward Pooch

Skin Diamond

Welcome Skin Diamond to Sexually Broken. Skin was the winner of Best Performer of the Year for 2012 at the Urban X awards. Congratulations Skin.
The very first thing you notice about Skin is her intelligence. She is smart, well spoken with a genuine love for bondage, sex and submission.
This is our meet and greet. Skin is dressed smartly in a beautiful top, stunning short black skirt and heels. We walk in and bind her on camera - first her elbows, then her elbows again, then wrists. With 3 quick ropes Skin is 100% helpless in our control. We add a latex blindfold, an evil tongue trap, and now Skin is ready to perform as needed.
With her arms trapped helpless behind her, we fuck Skin's sexy mouth. We fuck it deep and rough. Skin gags on the cock as we jam it deeper and deeper down her throat holding it there. We love breath play scenes here at Sexually Broken and the cock is the best tool for the job.
The intense breath play and lack of air send Skin into subspace quickly.

Duration: 25:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5614kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Skin Diamond

Gronc'd - Summer Hart

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Gronc is one of the most influential illustrators in the sphere. His drawings have inspired many of our positions over the years. Now we pay homage to some of his more complex works. See Summer Hart put into intense positions complete with narrated stories.

Worm Cave: Summer Hart is transported to the lair of the Worm Master. He feeds on the bodies beautiful women who his minions capture, strip, bind, and season with an apple and carrot.

Framed Vestal: Summer Hart committed an act of wanton sexuality and must be punished. The high priest sentences Summer to induced arousal for an eternity. She is bound with chains and sealed with magic in the woods for all of eternity.

Crossed By Chains: Summer Hart is the victim of a King gone mad. She is put in his dungeon where many women have been. The mad King binds her in horribly painful positions until her body is broken.

Exploding Girl: Summer Hart is one of a series of adult toys. She can only be used once, but she's a hoot. Ligh.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Gronc'd - Summer Hart

Jewel in Denial Cheyenne Jewel, Claire Adams

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel, Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

She is as sadistic as they come. But maybe if Cheyenne can make her happy there will be something in it for her. Something more than just another chance to scream for mercy.

Duration: 49:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 554.6 MB

Download Jewel in Denial Cheyenne Jewel, Claire Adams

Whining and Screaming part 3

Sofia's ass may go down in history as one of the finest shapes in all of humanity...and the rest of her is delicious as well...her long and lean body definitely got my attention...she expresses every emotion as I take her control away...Sometimes it's hard to tell if the vibrator brings her pain or pleasure, but her whining and screaming make it all worthwhile.

Duration: 10:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3646kbps

File size: 298.4 MB

Download Whining and Screaming part 3

Sophia Smith in the Heavy Stork

Remember Kerry in the Heavy Stork device? Get ready for some more over-the-top heavy metal bondage with a pretty girl, because this time we have managed to convince the gorgeous Sophia Smith to try this device! It is an insanely heavy device, because all pieces are massive (not hollow), the bars, the collar spikes.. Sophia couldn't even lift it. We placed the key next to her, but all she could do is just sit there. The collar spikes prevented her from falling over sideways, so her hands would never get near the key. Just sitting there in this heavy uncomfortable device, that's what they were originally designed for!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14563kbps

File size: 458.3 MB

Download Sophia Smith in the Heavy Stork

Dressed Up Tied Up

Just another evening in...I get dressed to go out to another lovely dinner with Johnny at a nice restaurant, and he lets me know right before we leave that there has been a change of plans. That's right! All ready to go in my black dress with the fuschia ribbon, hair curled, garter belt, stockings and black high heels, Johnny grabs me and adds a little leather to my ensemble in the form of an armbinder and leg straps. Then, of course, he adds a black ball gag to my mouth to keep me quiet. He might have a problem keeping me from complaining tonight, because I was actually looking forward to a date! Oh well, maybe next time we will make it out of the house! ;)

Duration: 8:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5811kbps

File size: 356.9 MB

Download Dressed Up Tied Up

Reckoning Audrey part 3

Ive watched Audrey bottom to other doms here at SocietySM, and that's when the reckoning began...I knew she enjoyed bondage and I knew she loved being dominated, but I still had my questions about sexy Audrey...Is she submissive or just a masochist? Today I get to find out, in the most delightful way...I bind and torment her myself...turns out, she is definitely a submissive masochist.

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3437kbps

File size: 370.4 MB

Download Reckoning Audrey part 3

Kymberly's Screams part 2

Kymberly is bound on the floor...her sexy little secrertary outfit is about to be cut off, but, the way it shows off her tits and ass is quite compelling...Im sure Kym could have had a spectacular career as an office girl...I prefer her where she is, rolling around helpless on the ground...she's not there long though...I remove her clothes and tie her tits...then it's up onto a steel frame and bound thoroughly...her luscious body makes a great target for my flogger and whips...I use electricity to shock her tits and thighs as I bring her to multiple orgasms...then she is bent over...in an effort ot offset all that pleasure, I whip her ass leaving small welts...Kym screams and struggles to endure...In the final scene, I rope her down with legs fully spread...pussy exposed...and Kym rambles her way through moe intense, screaming, orgasms.

Duration: 17:41
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 822kbps

File size: 131.0 MB

Download Kymberly's Screams part 2

Pages From The Lomp's Diary Part 4

Studio: Graias

The producers of this movie state that the girls co-operated all the way through the shooting, they didn't ask for termination at any time, which is made obvious during the film. The models didn't suffer any severe injuries and didn't need medical treatment. On the other hand, we don't suggest that everybody should watch it. If you think it's too much for you based on the pictures, do not download this movie: You are probably right. Attention! Explicit content! Viewer discretion advised!

Duration: 23:22
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 11620kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Pages From The Lomp's Diary Part 4

Pussy - Prison Strap

Pussy is a real piece of meat, you can tell by what she is willing to do to degrade herself for your pleasure, and how much pain she takes just to amuse you. For example, the bitch smokes but we don't let her have cigarettes. Occasionally, we will offer a cigarette if she will debase herself in some way, drinking piss or licking the toilet, things like that.
One time she begged for a cigarette and said she would crawl outside, in the snow (it is cold in HELL!) and shit in front of everyone in return for a cigarette. Now you may think that is just about her having a strong addiction, but she does not even smoke that much. She just needs to be utterly and totally degraded as much as possible.
And then there is pain and torture and for that, well, you will have to watch this bitch get worked over with the prison strap to see just how much she can take, all for your pleasure.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9683kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pussy - Prison Strap

Ashley Safe Call XXXX

Reporter Ashley Lane answers an ad she saw Knowing that the guy running the ad was a creep. She just wants to get info on him so she can bust the story open. Ashley is saavy enough to get her roomie to be her safe call. But is a safe call really safe when the bad guy is Lew Rubens?

Duration: 26:19
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps

File size: 596.6 MB

Download Ashley Safe Call XXXX

Rachel's Sentence

Genres: business attire, Crying, outdoors, pantyhose, spread eagle, whipped

A new Law in Rachel's state allows for her, as a non-violent criminal, to pay a hefty fine and endure Corporal Punishment instead of facing jail time. This saves the taxpayers money, and by making it a pay-per-view event, the state actually makes money. Due to security issues the event takes place at a non-disclosed location on state land. Rachel's sentence is 25 lashes from a heavy leather strap. She is to be face down and ass up. Being that Rachel's event is the first of it's kind and in a trial period, a wooden table has been cobbled together with a raised bar in the middle to keep Rachel's hips raised. She is brought in and seated in the same clothes she wore to court. She is asked a series of questions and it seems that she thinks the punishment will be easier if she is bound and gagged. She is ordered to strip out of her blouse and skirt and climb up onto the table. The Punisher then binds her wrists and ankles to the 4 table legs. Her waist is tied to the raised bar. The first .

Duration: 28:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 648.0 MB

Download Rachel's Sentence

Lupus - A Week In A Noisy Household

Studio: Lupus

In interweaving storylines fate of young beauties will be hanging in the balance, and that seek to break the strict

Format: MPEG
Duration: 52:08
Video: 480x576, MPEG-2, 1806kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 785.8 MB

Download Lupus - A Week In A Noisy Household

Helpless Aria Suffers in Beauty part 3

I was happy to welcome this bombshell into our dungeon...Aria is not only a feast for the eyes, but imagine getting your hands on those wicked curves and huge natural breasts...this woman is a sexy statue of wild erotica...The fantasies flow out from her as she breathes...The drive to have control of her is very intense, and I indulged myself without restraint...I keep the ropes tight, biting into her flesh and I keep her cumming, like a good fuck slut should.

Duration: 10:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3654kbps

File size: 305.8 MB

Download Helpless Aria Suffers in Beauty part 3

New slave girl: Kama Medea

Young Kama Medea is a kinky local girl who wanted to try some metal bondage! Or actually: we wanted her to try it and she was a bit nervous but her curiosity won in the end. As soon as the heavy metal collar was locked onto her neck, Kama was in submissive mode. Nude and vulnerable, she was chained to the slave post and told to wait for her first ever metal bondage device. We picked the RigidSpreader as it would give her a nice escape challenge to focus on. Kama definitely had lots of fun struggling in this device, and we think she will be back to try a lot of our other restraints soon!!

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14585kbps

File size: 555.2 MB

Download New slave girl: Kama Medea

Bdsm Most Popular Girl Next Door Bondage Collection part 30

Genres: Bondage

Lovely long-haired beauty Krystal Pylon tries desperately to escape her bonds. When she can't free herself, she makes a hopping escape attempt with her hair flying. But getting away is not that easy & poor Krystal finds herself tightly hogtied. But our determined damsel is not done trying to get free!

Total size: 147.0 MB in 1 files.

Download Bdsm Most Popular Girl Next Door Bondage Collection part 30

Rosebud Porn Tasty Vore EroFM-008

Cast: Penelope Davenport
Video language: Japanese

If you are offended by deviant sex acts practices, sexual slang or violence, please do not read the following transcript.

Warning! Sexually disturbing slow motion videos from SensualPain edited with dubbed over old audio interviews of clinically insane audio facts in delusional psychosis, schizophrenia or criminal insanity created as an artistic collage

EroFM is a succession of artistic videos glorifying Female Masturbation, Pornosexuality and Clinical Delusions for continuous visual stimulation. Disturbing Sexual Slow Motion Video, Dark Fantasies Dubbed over auto with interviews of the clinically insane.

Inferno is the abode of Satan and the coercion of evil where sinners suffer eternal punishment. Nether region infernal region pit red region mythical place Tartarus imaginary place Hell perdition fictitious place Gehenna hellfire.

This video is of a hooded female slave in black with bound tits, playing with her horny asshole. She pushes so hard that her asshole prolapse b.

Duration: 14:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 755.8 MB

Download Rosebud Porn Tasty Vore EroFM-008

Back