Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Lola vs. Her Tired Toes

First timer Lola doesn't know much about bondage except that she loves it. She by locking herself to the wall, eager for what's to come. Not knowing what to expect she didn't fret when she saw the 15lb weight in my hand. When connected to her crotch rope Lola is compelled to pull forward to relieve the pressure. This only makes her situation worse as she's now straining against her cuffs and forced onto her toes. Only a minute passes before Lola is begging for some relief from the crotch rope. As it's her first time I give her a short reprieve but every kindness has a price. One of the many lessons she learns that day.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 346.5 MB

Download Lola vs. Her Tired Toes

Slut Adjustments part 1

Although a slut with spunk and inner desire often has the natural means to enjoy sex, they may equally lack the submission to please the most demanding of sexual partners...Amara's boyfriend hasn't been incredibly impressed with her urge to serve him sexually, although she is very sexual and motivated to please her own needs, she often does not service him as he would like. Feenix has an afternoon with Amara, to make an impression upon her of what her sluttiness should look like...She is made to strip and shackled in steel cuffs, she is directed with explicit instructions...Feenix lays down the law and spends the rest of the day reinforcing it with helplessness, pleasure and pain...Amara truly only needed a small move to find her proper direction, and perhaps it is Amara's boyfriend who does not know how to dominate her...But he can use this video as a reference to figure her out...we are always glad to help.

Duration: 19:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 213.3 MB

Download Slut Adjustments part 1

Rachel's Escape Challenge Series 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

This challenge finds Rachel sitting in a chair as the clip begins. She's wearing a black leather skirt, sexy red blouse, black boots and pantyhose. She nervously awaits the challenge to come. Soon the ropes start to go on. Her ankles and legs are tied tight and more rope secures her legs tight to the chair. Her hands are then tied tight to the chair behind her back. Her chest is secure to the chest with more rope that accentuates her tits through her sexy red blouse. Then more rope is used to secure to arms. Her challenge is finished with a black leather bit gag secured in her mouth to keep her protests to a minimum. Rachel is then left to struggle and try to escape from her latest bondage peril.

Duration: 23:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8955kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Rachel's Escape Challenge Series 3

IR The Prosecutor Part 2 - Bronte

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out.
Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain.
He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:49
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 1530kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 308.0 MB

Download IR The Prosecutor Part 2 - Bronte

Bdsm Most Popular Alsu's sexy belly dancing in 3 outfits

Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy

Alsu dances a sexy dance - she walks around me, moves her booty in short shorts and sits on me, at this time I grab her, spank her ass and start to tickle.After that, Alsu is tied with her hands up and dressed in sexy red shoes and a narrow bra with short shorts.I begin to poke Alsu's tanned body with a feather, she is very ticklish. Then I start from behind to tickle her intensely and bite her body. Then I take off her bra and tickle her bare breasts, bite her armpits and sides.Next, Alsu is wearing very thin panties and her nipples are covered with fluffy caps. I tickle her upper body, and she sexually dodges me. Then she is tied to the mattress face down and I tickle her body hardly with cream, especially focusing on her hips.

Duration: 28:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10978kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Alsu's sexy belly dancing in 3 outfits

Red straitjacket

A red leather straitjacket? Or is it rubber? I haven't even tried that one yet, but my sister has already been strapped into it by her girlfriend Sabine. Wow, now Isis is getting experiences I have not had yet! It seems they are still having a lot of fun playing with bondage gear, but it is not very serious yet. Sabine is developing her dominant side, so I think things will get more real soon for Isis. That's what she wanted! My sister has commented on my belt and collar so often, now it is her time for a life change!

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 450.5 MB

Download Red straitjacket

Bound on the Coffee Table

I do so love tormenting my lovely slave. She looks beautiful in the new knee high patterned stockings a fan sent her so we simply had to use them in a video. So today, I decided that I wanted Vivienne to be the centrepiece of our coffee table. She was kind enough to put on the super long socks and a pair of red bikini panties. Once she was dressed, I go to work. Her arms and elbows are tightly bound, and I wrap rope above her breasts, to anchor her ankles to. I stuffed panties into her mouth and then locked them in with rope, wrapping it around her mouth, over and over again.

Duration: 6:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4414kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 222.3 MB

Download Bound on the Coffee Table

A Difficult Position

Things aren't going terribly well for Vivienne in today's update. She has been bound with only two pieces of rope and yet finds herself completely unable to escape. If she tries to release herself with her hands, she is unable to hold her body weight up and gets a very unpleasant constricting sensation. She is forced to teeter for a long while on the spongy mattress, trying her best to not sink further.

Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3892kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 269.6 MB

Download A Difficult Position

Bdsm Most Popular Headwrapped StuffedGag Bondage for Busty Lorelei

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

This video starts with me being amused as I show the ropework to the camera. Most of the video is then me in my lilac chemise/nightie lying on the lilac-print bedspread, all tied and gagged, while Jon is holding the 4-speed vibrator to my mons.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6246kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 558.9 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Headwrapped StuffedGag Bondage for Busty Lorelei

Yhivi Gets Face Fucked and Vibrated

She might be cute, but girls rarely come as tough as Yhivi. Matt and Dee Williams have her back arched in metal and leather bondage. They fuck her throat until she is covered with drool and panting. They then vibrate her eager cunt.

Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 743.0 MB

Download Yhivi Gets Face Fucked and Vibrated

Cocooned

Wrapped from head to toe in plastic wrap, Vivienne is forced to stand on extremely high heels and endure a vibrating wand buried in her pussy. After a long while like this, she is lowered to the ground and her feet lifted up into the air and she squirms, moans and whines into the gag encircling her head.

Duration: 16:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps

File size: 253.6 MB

Download Cocooned

Bdsm Most Popular BigTit Barefoot Harem Slave waits in Manacles and Stocks

Here's a charming and informal bondage video! Dakota giggles and wriggles in her ropey bondage. She exclaims about her snug predicament as her cute little feet squirm. Soon she's gagtalking through duct tape, but that eventually gives way to damsel mmmphing and struggling.

Duration: 19:33
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 604.8 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular BigTit Barefoot Harem Slave waits in Manacles and Stocks

Sabrina Banks.

Sabrina, the dark and mysterious brunette beauty with a model's body and those smoky, bedroom eyes looks like she?d be just as at home in a ballroom or on the catwalk of a fashion show as she does in Master Bruno's dungeon with a ballgag in her mouth and a leather cat nine tails cruelly lashing her pussy.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sabrina Banks.

Bondage Doll

Vivienne commented that she wanted to try out acting like a doll, complete with some pulleys and rope. I of course happily oblige her. Her mouth is packed full of leftover panties (of course) and then sealed in with a full roll of vetwrap and then sealed with electrical tape.

Duration: 25:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3215kbps

File size: 635.2 MB

Download Bondage Doll

IR The Prosecutor Part 1 - Bronte

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Bronte's twenty-years-old, and she's been doing BDSM with her boyfriend since she was eighteen. With clear eyes and creamy skin, she's restrained with cable ties as PD interviews her. And it's obvious, her love of the play. As soon as he slaps her face her body goes into a sexual meltdown.
Cable ties pull her wrists to her knees, moving her into an awkward, vulnerable position - her back arched, her pussy pushed outward. An avid cocksucker, she works a dildo with gusto. And later, she's locked into the Fiddle so that she's made to kneel. PD whips her with a singletail until she's striped red. She takes it like she's had quite a lot of practice. And her pussy's dripping wet.
Wearing a metal bit-gag and a waist belt that pokes a huge wooden prod inside her cunt, Bronte fusses when PD canes her. But within minutes of the vibrator on her pussy, she comes, later saying that the bondage was just the right kind of hurt. Bronte promises to return. She claims she's ready to suffer for PD.
O.

Duration: 28:36
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 1540kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 343.3 MB

Download IR The Prosecutor Part 1 - Bronte

Seven is Back

Baby Doll lurking in the wings with an evil grin on her face is probably not adding to Seven's peace of mind. Everyone knows that even though Baby Doll is a submissive most of the time, she can be a devilish top once she gets her hands on a helpless woman. And we all know she lusts after Seven's lush firm curvaceousness. She's made no secret of that.
This week we have Charlotte, Seven (caught with her panties around her ankles), luscious Lydia and, last but not least Rudy, our ever vigilant killer attack cat who protects the ladies. During a brief relaxed period between shoots for our new movie, Charlotte expressed the desire to take a spin on the Slut-Puppy. Far be it from us to refuse to tie up a lady in rubber and put her in a provocative and vulnerable position.

Duration: 4:30
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 798kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 31.7 MB

Download Seven is Back

Black Lingerie Bent Over Bondage

We do something a little bit different for the update today. Vivienne is bound hanging from her torso and chest, kneeling on the bed. She is XXXX to try and hold herself up. But then her ankles are bound to her thighs and she is completely off balance. She tries to keep herself comfortable but doesn't manage for very long. After this, I make sure to take advantage of her position and vulnerability.

Duration: 6:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps

File size: 99.2 MB

Download Black Lingerie Bent Over Bondage

Vivienne is Bound in a Frogtie and Vibrated Mercilessly

It isn't that Vivienne gets tied up every day, but when she does get bound she just loves to squirm for other people to see. And that's what happened with this video in which Vivienne was bound up tight on a Victorian style couch. Her ankles tied to her thighs, wrists tied to her ankles and she is forced to endure the onslaught of the vibrating wand that doesn't quite bring her to orgasm. She has no choice but to squirm and struggle dealing with the extreme gag that crushes her head and she tries her best to find a comfortable spot but it just isn't happening for the poor girl...

Duration: 8:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 252.9 MB

Download Vivienne is Bound in a Frogtie and Vibrated Mercilessly

Holy Trinity part 3

Trinity seems a bit timid, maybe she's new to this. Or maybe she has a reason to be. After all, she's a tiny, fragile little thing who's found herself in the hands of a giant brute. She's accepted this assignment for a reason. Could it be a deeply buried need for some discipline and self examination? Ogre's about to explore the reasons and he does so in his typical fashion. She takes her commands nervously, unsure of her actions.Her pussy is tight, ripe for the taking...Another area that shall be plundered. Ogre spares no effort introducing her to the whip and Trinity's initiation begins. Like a child being punished, she nervously braces for the lashings. She's not tough as nails and that's for sure, and what we witness unfolding before our eyes, is a Master guiding his awakening slave down dark avenues she has never, ever envisioned exploring.

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 118.5 MB

Download Holy Trinity part 3

The Vulnerable Blonde part 3

Riley is a very sweet woman...polite and charming...she's all natural and seems very much more like a beautiful young professional than an adult star...possibly a submissive and ultra sexy secretary...introverted a bit from her beauty, and kinky as hell...I was floored right away...I found her blonde hair and blue eyes, especially captivating...she had on this cute little pink and grey outfit...I drag her into the room and tell her how it is...she accepts my terms...and I direct her to undress....I bind her tender young body and explore the joys of her most anxious expressions and pleas for my mercy...She squirts through most of her orgasms...making a big mess for me and loading me with all the motivation I need to keep the preasure on with punishments...she has extraordinary vulnerability....mixed with her fragile figure and innocent attractions, Riley was a very fulfilling play partner...stretched to the limits of her body and pushed to the brink of her pussy, Riley proves and revel.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1049kbps

File size: 121.1 MB

Download The Vulnerable Blonde part 3

Renata - Renatas desires - part 2 of 4

Now is the shocker time! Dr. Lomp tests Renata's bravery. He has to put duct tape on her mouth to stop her screams. She is very afraid of shocker, as her breathing regime changes as she face the shocker. Eventually Dr. Lomp forces her for self-torture. Watch this fragile girl crying in fear.

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1996kbps

File size: 258.0 MB

Download Renata - Renatas desires - part 2 of 4

Rachel's Escape Challenge Series 1

Sexy Rachel Adams loves bondage and she loves a challenge. So I challenged her to an escape challenge series to which she happily agreed. In this first installment the very sexy Rachel is dressed in a very sexy outfit with a silver bodysuit, skin tight black leather shorts, pantyhose and black thigh high leather high heel boots as she sits in the floor awaiting her escape challenge to begin.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8943kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Rachel's Escape Challenge Series 1

A Pretty Present Under Our Tree - Kacy Lane

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Happy Holidays! We've Kacy Lane here, a pretty little present that we are going to really enjoy unwrapping. All she wants for Christmas is Jack Hammer and his expert rope bondage. Well, enough with the mixed metaphors and bad jokes, on with the action.
Kacy is the perfect combination of hot and ready, a sexy brunette with a banging body that loves bondage, discipline and especially orgasms. Just add rope and she is instantly wet and looking to get off. When the bondage gets more complicated and more intense she is liable to cum before Jack even gets his hands on her cunt. It's all so exciting that she can barely contain herself. And so when he finally does come across her pussy with the powerful vibrator she is screaming out her orgasms in a matter of seconds.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download A Pretty Present Under Our Tree - Kacy Lane

Bondage Pig Part Three - Sister Dee

She stands on her tiptoes clutching a chain, slowly strangling. He canes under her arms, his prick poking out his pants. PD throws clothes and insertables at her feet, ordering her to dress. Once she has been properly penetrated, he bends her over, caning her ass and making her suck cock until he's ultra-hard.
She is chained into a throttling hogtie. Black clouds dump heavy waves of rain, drenching her. Choking herself, she worms her way toward the barn.
Now with neck and wrists in metal stocks chained to an asshook, he orders her on her feet. She can't. He lifts her to her knees so she can suck him again. Then she's on her toes, hanging from the stocks. A bed of spikes slides beneath her feet and she goes nuts with pain, her anguish palpable. Weeping, sobbing, and babbling, sister dee breaks. PD stands her on blocks, entering her from behind.

Format: real
Duration: 26:59
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 145.6 MB

Download Bondage Pig Part Three - Sister Dee

Teen cutie gets her first taste of device bondage!

Cast: Shae Celestine
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Dildo, Vibrator

For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms. Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment. She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Teen cutie gets her first taste of device bondage!

Update 700! My final update

It's update 700 on BoundLife! The website has been around since 2006 (with Gina until 2018), and then with me from 2019! I posted updates for 2 years and I really enjoyed it! Those of you who know me, are probably aware that circumstances are not great for me right now. I'm sorry to have to inform you this will be my last update. I hope some other great kinky girl wants to take over the website and continue on a weekly journey of bondage exploration! If you want to contact me, you can always write me, my details are on my page :)
My sister Isis (the other tall blonde girl) is interested in trying out some more bondage with her girlfriend Sabine. Or maybe you prefer a new girl, like Roxy, she is very keen to make some updates. Or maybe a few girls can post updates here? Keep checking this website to see who will appear on the next Saturdays, there will be plenty of surprises for members! Thank you all for supporting me and for your lovely messages, who knows. I might be back in the fu.

Duration: 4:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14683kbps

File size: 498.2 MB

Download Update 700! My final update

A Deceptively Challenging Tie

This position is deceptively difficult for Vivienne to hold. But she certainly goes the distance, unable to move much of anything.

Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps

File size: 211.6 MB

Download A Deceptively Challenging Tie

Fayth on Fire and Vivienne Velvet in Leg to Crotchrope

The ladies get themselves into all sorts of trouble. This particular time, they are trapped at my mercy and unfortunately for them, I don't have much mercy to give. Fayth and Vivienne are both bound to poles facing each other, wearing high heels in the sandy soil. Their arms are tied around the poles behind them, with a crotchrope tied and the loose end over a pulley above their heads.

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4369kbps

File size: 272.8 MB

Download Fayth on Fire and Vivienne Velvet in Leg to Crotchrope

The Train Station - Video

Vivienne is a super sexy spy captured by the Villain in this video. She has been grabbed and tied up outside where everyone can see her, arms raised above her head and her legs pulled super wide. A crotchrope ensures she doesn't get comfortable anytime soon. The Villain taunts her, teases her, even touches and plays with her in a humiliating way. Things are very unpleasant for this sensual secret agent. She struggles for a very long time in her bonds.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3934kbps

File size: 323.8 MB

Download The Train Station - Video

Vivienne Velvet and Fayth on Fire are Bound Together

Fayth and Vivienne have a lovely time taunted and taped together by Ogre and Farmer Joe. We had a lovely time that day and as you can see, the girls complained but loved it anyway.

Duration: 13:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 499.6 MB

Download Vivienne Velvet and Fayth on Fire are Bound Together

Bdsm Most Popular Busty Usherette Lorelei Bound Part 2

Loren rented this van, so we couldn't resist using it. Doesn't it seem perfectly set up for bondage?Sneakers, then barefoot. Fully dressed, then topless. Ungagged, then ballgagged. Upright, then in strappado.

Duration: 17:17
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 4759kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 619.9 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Busty Usherette Lorelei Bound Part 2

Crotchrope Misery

Today's video opens with Vivienne in a very precarious situation. She has been bound, lying on her back, with her ankles and wrists stretching her out. A crotchrope is bound very tightly in her crotch as it is, but she is on a briefcase, six inches thick. After a long while of complaining about the rope digging into her pussy, Ogre then pulls the case out of the way, XXXX her to arch her back as much as she can to relieve the pain on her crotch. She suffers like this, beautifully, for a very long time.

Duration: 19:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps

File size: 305.5 MB

Download Crotchrope Misery

The Chair

Master Rob has strapped BDSM sub Daisy Duxe to a chair with some strict medical restraints. Master Rob has many treats and torments in store for Daisy today. He slaps her flesh with different implements, including a harsh crop and a stinging horse hair whip. Daisy Duxe gasps as hot wax from candles hits her sensitive and vulnerable flesh. Master Rob tapes a hitachi vibrator to make his sub cum over and over again as she services his hard cock with her expert mouth. If she doesn't do a good job Daisy will get a shocking surprise!

Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Chair

Self Rope, Self Love

This was a custom video request. Vivienne was to play with rope, binding bits of herself and then playing with her wand for a while. This is one of the longest videos we have shot to date and it's over 20 minutes of Vivienne enjoying her body and her vibrator for your viewing pleasure. We hope you like it as much as we did shooting it.

Duration: 26:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps

File size: 405.1 MB

Download Self Rope, Self Love

Bdsm Most Popular Astrid Tickling in three positions

Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy

This video contains three scenes in which cute Astrid is tickled in three different poses: 1st pose. Astrid is barefoot, in tight jeans and bra, lying and struggling on the bed, tied in hogtie. Two ticklers come up to her and begin to tickle her tummy for her. They roll her from side to side while one holds the ticklee and the other tickles her belly and sides. 2nd pose. Astrid is tied to a post, wearing the same clothes. Her eyes are blindfolded with a red bandage. One tickler carefully tickles her upper body, and another one shoots the process from different angles.
3rd pose. Astrid lies on a bench. Her arms and legs are stretched with ropes and tied, she has a big red ballgag between her teeth. Both ticklers continue having fun with her stomach, sides and armpits. They also apply some oil to her belly and navel, and use an electric toothbrush for more fun.

Duration: 28:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Astrid Tickling in three positions

Katie Thornton - new harness muzzle

Cast: Katie Thornton
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Big Tits, Struggling, Mask Fetish, Muzzle, Mask, Leather, Boobs, Huge Boobs

It's always great to see Katie Thornton again! We just love to strap her incredible body in leather! Especially in open straitjackets (bolero style) so her gigantic boobs are exposed and vulnerable. This time we have a special new muzzle for Katie: an elaborate face harness, with integrated collar and zippered mouth opening. Katie looks so good in this new muzzle! All we can see is her beautiful eyes and huge boobs! Very awesome!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 352.8 MB

Download Katie Thornton - new harness muzzle

Vivienne Velvet is Hogtied by her Pigtails

We had finished shooting a colorful video with balloons and popping, so I decided it was time for some real fun. I bound Vivienne up super snug, making sure to attach her ankles to her pigtails. I didn't want her moving her head around too much, or anything else for that matter. In the end, it didn't matter as she tried to roll all over the bed and either get out of the ropes or ensure that she wasn't able to. Either way it was too much fun watching her squirm. I'm sure you will agree!

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps

File size: 98.3 MB

Download Vivienne Velvet is Hogtied by her Pigtails

White Lingerie Balltie - Video

Today was no panties day. I have learned that when that may happen can be good or bad, so i did my best to please My Master that day to be sure "my kitty " isn't going to suffer. I was in the bedroom before bed time and have stayed the entire day in a state of apprehension. But just when I thought nothing was going to happen, BOOM! He entered the door with rope, the bit gag and a crop. He put the bit gag on me and started to tie me up in a new tie for me - a balltie, squeezing tight and slowly silencing my mind. Unable to move and with "kitty" at His will, i slowly surrender. He used the crop to make known His presence and to make my blood rush more, before rewarding me for being a "good girl".

Duration: 8:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11025kbps

File size: 686.3 MB

Download White Lingerie Balltie - Video

Bdsm Most Popular Hogtied Naked and Barefoot

Cast: Cassidy Klein

This long-haired little hippie chick complains to the uncool dude who has tied her up. Predictably this results in a tie-dye cleave-gag being added to the ropes.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 5680kbps

File size: 507.0 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Hogtied Naked and Barefoot

Bdsm Most Popular Hostage in Uniform Vibrated to Orgasm

Progressive chair tie. Bespectacled secretay Leah is seen tied to the chair in her office. Bit by bit more flourishes appear: a cleave gag, then her brassiere, then her bare breasts.

Duration: 13:29
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps

File size: 604.9 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Hostage in Uniform Vibrated to Orgasm

Back