Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Camping With Rachel Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Outdoors , All Natural , Male Domination
Video language: English

I tie some thin twine into Rachel's hair and then tie her head back to the bottom of the post behind her. I leave her like this for a while. I notice she has to much movement for my liking though. I eventually ti her knees to her chest, I then clamp her nipples and pull the clamps tight and tie them over the horizontal branch. Now things get interesting for Rachel. She has to pull herself up to relieve the pressure on her nipples. She gets tired and her nipples get pulled on. I watch her bound like this for a while, before I tie her big toes back.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 452.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Camping With Rachel Part 2

Mia - The Beauty - Part 02

Studio: Graias
Cast: Mia
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

It's really hard to accept and wait for your brutal fate, and if you are aware of helplessness, in addition. No escape. This is the mood of beautiful innocent Mia, while her both arms and chest are fixed to torture board. It is why she begins to tremble when Dr. Lomp's cold and unfriendly hands touch her smooth breasts. Trouble moments for Mia are to start. Even she is unsure whether this time she can survive Dr. Lomp's brutal punishment. Watch this movie to get seduced by blue-eyed beauty Mia's desperate tears in unbearable pain. And, don't miss Dr. Lomp's extra surprises along the movie.

Duration: 28:37
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Mia - The Beauty - Part 02

A Seated Strappado

Mina is dressed in a mesh catsuit and thigh high boots. She is gagged in a silver harness ball-gag. Her legs are tied together at her ankles and above the knees. She is bound tightly at the elbows and wrists, with a rope leading through the d-ring in the harness ball-gag tightly securing her head in place pulled back to wards her tightly tied elbows. The position is tight and unrelenting. She is then secured against the foot of the bed with her wrists high above, behind her back in a strappado like position. Finally a chest harness is added and then that is tightly tied down to her ankles pulling her down into a rather uncomfortable predicament. There is definitely some real discomfort and a challenge here for Mina as she endures this bondage. A wonderfully simple but effective shoot.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download A Seated Strappado

Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 01

Studio: Graias
Cast: Hope
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Long time no see, and Hope is back with us. It seems she really missed to entrust her smooth body to heavy torture of Graias Studio. Well, Dr. Lomp will not turn this appeal back and provide her pain more than she asks. She will be humiliated under Dr. Lomp's holly being. She will be reminded her low slave place. She will taste suffer on her every nerve ends. Lomp gives her a chance to escape the pain, as he presented her a emergency safe word. We will just see if Hope can survive this cruel session or can't endure and give it up at the most pleasant moment of shooting.

Duration: 25:21
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 21177kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 01

For Our Pleasure part 3

Aiden is a perverted and sexy bundle of joy...bright blue eyes, a big happy smile, luscious tits and a wicked round ass...but her toughness and willingness to challenge herself is like a celebration within her...I love the models who give it their all, and never try to take control of the situation...they submit to this process whole heartedly and that gives us cause for sadistic celebration ourselves...after the interview, I direct Aiden onto the bed...I rope cuff her wrists and ankles and tie her spread eagle...the spread has always been my favorite...simple and inescapable...pulling the body apart to expose everything...such a helpless sight...I revel in her predicament as I begin to plug her pussy and ass...I asked her not to expel the plug from her ass...but poor Aiden lost control during a dragon's tail strike...she clinched her ass and out came the plug...I didnt plan on clamping her cunt with the lip loop, but she made me do it...she suffers much for that loss of control...the.

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 90.0 MB

Download For Our Pleasure part 3

Kiki Sweet Kiki's Agony Part 4 (1080p) (2017)

Here is a look into a classic caning and strapping. Built up from a warm hand spanking and moved through to a rhythmic caning and finishing with a heavy strapping.

Duration: 6:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6632kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 317.1 MB

Download Kiki Sweet Kiki's Agony Part 4 (1080p) (2017)

Sophie - elbow tied

No one would have suspected tall fashion model Sophie was this much into bondage, but if you look closely her tattoo says 'freedom is just a state of mind'. That gives it away a little. Also, no one would have suspected she is super flexible! After all these updates, we finally decided to tie her in a super tight elbow bondage shoulder harness. Sophie is just awesome! Gorgeous AND kinky AND flexible! Where do we find these girls!

Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11707kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 357.7 MB

Download Sophie - elbow tied

Elizabeth & Serene - BallGag Bed Bound Struggle

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Elizabeth and Serene are bound and seated on the bed when a man comes in with two matching ballgags stuffing one first in Elizabeth's mouth and then the next one on Serene's. Confident both women are silenced the man takes his leave and Elizabeth and Serene start struggling and gag talking trying to find a way out of the situation. Both women are wearing nightgowns, black high heels and pantyhose. Eventually they make their way up onto the bed and start to try to move around to find a way at each other's knots. Unfortunately they can't manage to grasp any of the knots as they've waited too long to attempt this. It doesn't deter them from trying to gag talk and plan their way out of the predicament however. Eventually the man comes back in and grabs Elizabeth's nightgown top tearing it and baring her breasts. He then moves around doing the same thing to Serene. Both women are then left to struggle again and they lay down on the bed and rub together for comfort over their mutual predica.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4405kbps

File size: 388.4 MB

Download Elizabeth & Serene - BallGag Bed Bound Struggle

Super bondage, spanking and hogtie do sexy naked blonde

Young blonee with naked boobs, with naked ass and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, ass, pussy, legs and belly on the table. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet shahved pussy. Professional bondage, hogtie, spanking and torture for a sexy girl with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4492kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking and hogtie do sexy naked blonde

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for two naked girls part2 HD 1080p

Very hot slavegirls with sexy bodies and with naked small boobs plus hot mistress with big tits and him assistant in black clothes. Their stripped. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the table. She fucks her pussy and ass with big dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny models with naked bodies in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 17:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5087kbps
Audio: 94kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for two naked girls part2 HD 1080p

RealTimeBondage Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Double Penetration, Anal, Deep Throat, BlowJobs, Humilation, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Leaning her against the bed, we make full use of her wide open throat hole. Darling is a deepthroat expert and takes the dick to the base. She can do balls deep and then just hang out there.

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny bitch Full HD 1080p

Very sexy young blonde in blue panties, with beautiful body, with naked small tits and with naked little ass plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her shaved pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny bitch with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 28:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3084kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny bitch Full HD 1080p

The Foot of the Bed

Mina is hogtied tightly at the foot of the bed, she is wearing a bodysuit and tights from Black Milk, which look sexy as fuck. Tight elbow bondage, extremely tight hogtie, hey harness gag relentlessly pulled back until it can go no more. And when that was not enough, after beginning to untie her, I decide to do it again even tighter!

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Foot of the Bed

TG2 Club Nt Part 01

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 25:53
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 208.5 MB

Download TG2 Club Nt Part 01

Powershotz - Tiki strappad

What an uncomfortable position it is for Tiki. Her hands were bound backwards, and she's holding her upper body weight on her neck. Buttocks arched and ready for penetration.
She is entered from behind, and her yelps of displeasure can be heard. But no sympathy for the guy who fucks her. He seems to enjoyed it more like this.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 8:09
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 113.9 MB

Download Powershotz - Tiki strappad

Mina's Bath Time

Genres: harness ballgag, ropes

Just a quick little bonus update while we sort out the next series of full length updates. Mina is tied with her elbows bound tightly and a white harness ballgag while relaxing in a warm bath. Simple but still sexy!

Duration: 6:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6374kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 330.2 MB

Download Mina's Bath Time

Keira - open leg bondage

Poor cute Keira is completely defenseless as we tied her arms to the bed frame. She tries to struggle, but we soon tied her legs wide open so she couldn't move much anymore. These upper leg ties work really well! Young Keira was really exposed and vulnerable, tied in this very explicit pose!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11714kbps

File size: 355.6 MB

Download Keira - open leg bondage

Anna Lee - Bound Burglar Betrayed

Anna and David were partnered up to break in and rob someone but unknown to Anna David intended to double cross her and he grabbed some rope and then grabbed her tossing her to the ground with her losing a shoe in the process. David quickly wrestles her wrists behind her back and binds them tightly while Anna struggles to get his overwhelming weight off of her. He then takes a bit of verbal abuse before rolling her over and binding her ankles together. Her pantyhosed soles try to get free and kick at him but he's far too much for her in the physical department and after a bit of struggle she finds her wrists and ankles bound tightly together. With her wrists and ankles tied he takes a huge wad of white cloth and stuffs her mouth with it tightly wrapping white microfoam tape around her head gagging her effectively and tightly. With her tightly gagged and bound he shoves her back down onto her stomach grabbing another rope and binding her elbows tightly together. Finally another rope is.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4357kbps

File size: 474.8 MB

Download Anna Lee - Bound Burglar Betrayed

Super bondage, predicament and torture for sexy brunette

Horny brunette in black sexy clothes, with small boobs, with hot ass and with beautiful body plus man in bblck jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with white vibrator. Professional domination, strappado, bondage and torture for sexy girl with beautiful breast in the large house.

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2284kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, predicament and torture for sexy brunette

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Roxanne Rae's Tight Hogtie Part 2

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , All Natural , Face Slapping , Male Domination

Roxanne's legs are bound with many bands of tightly cinched rope. I then manhandle her and smack her ass again for a while, before I remove her neckrope and let her take a seat. I remove her gag before I continue roughly manhandling her. I slap her face, and you can tell by her expressions and her eyes that she likes that. A rope is tied into her hair before I roughly grope and slap her tits. A new gag is needed and a large cleaning sponge should shut her up nicely.

Duration: 17:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 390.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Roxanne Rae's Tight Hogtie Part 2

On The Edge

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

This is a crazy video we shot with Elise Graves and our new friend Dart_Tech on Fetlife. Dart is into e-stim, breath control, computers, and building his own gear. I guess you could say that he's a cross between Steven Hawking and Rube Goldberg.
In this video Dart shows us his latest invention which is a foot-controlled air valve which allows Elise Graves to breathe only when her big toe is pressing on the switch. We hadn't planned on shooting this video, it sorta happened once we got the test underway. As scary and unusual as Dart's contraption is, I must say that it was entertaining to watch Elise play with the foot switch. Both Elise and Dart are freaks, so it's natural for them to collaborate on this bizarre project.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 618.0 MB

Download On The Edge

Super bondage, domination and spanking for beautiful girl HD 1080p

Hot blonde with beautiful boobs, with naked ass and with naked shaved pussy plus man in black pants. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her and nked body. Professional bondage, torture, predicamnet and domination for beautiful slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 29:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3500kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and spanking for beautiful girl HD 1080p

Sheer Catsuit Hogtie

Mina wears a sheer catsuit and is barefeet. She is tied on screen into a complex elbow bondage, and then hogtied on the floor. This is a bit of a longer tying video, so, for those who wish to see the process, this is for you!

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sheer Catsuit Hogtie

Clean That Sub - Dominatrix Uses Anal Plug On Lesbian Babe

It's time to clean that sub! Domina Mea Melone can't wait to drag her young submissive girlfriend Stella Cox into the bathroom. The stunning domina wears a black latex mini dress and some black high heels while walking Stella on a leash all around the bathroom. Stella's mouth is crammed with a gag-ball and she's handcuffed. Her strict lesbian girlfriend makes her sit in the bathtub, so she can hose that dirty little thing. The young babe from Italy turns around and gets her anus stuffed with an anal plug after making her ass gape. Mea gives that young teen some educational spanking and before putting a strap-on dildo around her hips.

Duration: 25:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Clean That Sub - Dominatrix Uses Anal Plug On Lesbian Babe

Fatima Brutal part 3

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking, Whipping

The "Fatima brutal" series continues with probably the most brutal part, that is pussy whipping. Fatima is exhausted and her entire body aches after the whole day's torture but her soul is unbreakable. This girl is a wonder!

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps

File size: 602.3 MB

Download Fatima Brutal part 3

Lucia and Zayda J

JR has two hungry girls over at his place. Instead of everyone just sitting down to some lunch he decides to strip them down and place both in a hogtie. He then fetches several baby food bottles of Gerber meat sticks and strews them across the floor all around the girls. Now, if they are hungry, they can eat all they want.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 238.8 MB

Download Lucia and Zayda J

Julia de Lucia - first hogtie

Spanish babe Julia de Lucia wanted to get tied up, she had been looking forward to it for months! It's a nice challenge for her, she loves being nude and she liked the idea of feeling helpless. We tied her with purple rope. A simple box tie so she could last a bit longer (it was her first time), and she loved it. When we put her in a hogtie, it was getting a bit harder for her. She struggled to get free, but she couldn't move much. Julia did amazing! We hope to get her back soon for a bit stricter bondage!

Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps

File size: 357.8 MB

Download Julia de Lucia - first hogtie

First Blush - Carissa Montgomery - HD 720p

Carissa makes her first trip to the Cafe and finds herself strapped, vibed and quite helplessly orgasmic. A wonderful introduction into Jim Weathers bondage world... super sexy pics and video of a very sexy girl.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3693kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

Download First Blush - Carissa Montgomery - HD 720p

Casey & Dixie's Surprise Shoot

When Dixie and Casey go to a shoot with a new producer they are in for a surprise. Before they realize what is happening he puts them through a series of predicaments that they were not expecting.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7845kbps
Audio: 215kbps

File size: 682.1 MB

Download Casey & Dixie's Surprise Shoot

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Bbw , Big Tits , All Natural , Male Domination

I help Vicious Vamp up out of her chair and over to the post. I bend her over and tie her wrists off to it up high. I wrap a few more ropes above and below her tits and tie them off overhead as well. There is a table right behind the post and I tie her bound tits to the bottom of the table legs. I then start binding her arms more securely to the post. I step back and take a look at her bondage and realize that her right tit isn't pulled down as tight as the left, so I fix that. I remove her gag and then slap her ass a few times.

Duration: 17:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 397.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado Part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Nova Pink Visits Chair Tied Part 1

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Ballgagged , Big Tits , Bdsm

A good friend of mine brought Nova over to visit because he thought she might enjoy my style of bondage. Not only does she love bondage, but she is a bit of a masochist as well. Instead of shooting a long video, we all decided to shoot several shorter ones instead. Not wasting anytime, I immediately start roughly manhandling her: Hand over mouth, tit slapping/groping, ass smacking, etc. She moans as I grab a handful of her hair and walk her over to get rope and a chair. I drag them all back and Nova takes a seat. She is breathing heavily as I step away for a moment. I tie her at the waist to the chair, before tying her legs apart. She also gets an extremely tight crotchrope before being ballgagged.

Duration: 19:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 982.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Nova Pink Visits Chair Tied Part 1

Assulum - Delirious Hunter - Misstreatment

Studio: Assulum
Genres: Bdsm

Gag-fucked while getting her ass beaten, Delirious Hunter starts to cry a little. But her tears taste bitter, so Dr. Mercies rips apart her candy bra and uses the candy to sweet her teardrops. Then he cums all over her face and applies crackling candy to the cum.

Duration: 23:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7828kbps

Download Assulum - Delirious Hunter - Misstreatment

Hard bondage, spanking, hogtie and torture sexy girl part 1

Beautiful brunette in black short dress, with big tits, with big ass and with sexy body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs and boobs on the floor and on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her pussy with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, hogtie, torment and domination for young girl with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2735kbps
Audio: 136kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking, hogtie and torture sexy girl part 1

Bronte The Prosecutor Part Two

Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

Download Bronte The Prosecutor Part Two

Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 3

On this day, Ogres seizes the bounty that stands before him, beginning by directing Cherie to cuff herself on the bed. Once he is satisfied, the ritual of pain begins...Meanwhile, Cherie finds herself in the grips of her Master. What takes place next is a whirlwind of intensity as Cherie is on the receiving end of the whip. Further put through her paces, she is then restrained tightly to the cross and it's time for more poking and prodding and even more heavy flogging is in order before she pressed into a blinding orgasm. Then, she finds herself up on the ladder where her ever loving Master kindly fits her with an anal hook. Obediently, yet painfully, Cherie abides...Her just reward is the clamps on her nipples to even her out. In reality, Cherie's a bad girl however and as the whip lands, Cherie's screams fill the air. She pleads to be let down, to be released from this pain.Next, she is spread wide on the cube, her pussy plied with the pole mounted dong. She cums hard for her Master.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 99.3 MB

Download Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 3

Fragileslave - Bondage Sybian Overload

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Mia Lelani
Genres: Ballgagged, Big Tits, Bondage Orgasms, Rope Bondage, Sybian

Mia is back and this time she is tied to a sybian in the middle of our warehouse. The intensity is increased more and more and we watch as she has mind-blowing orgasms. Her body quivers and shakes as she screams for it to stop, but not this time.

Duration: 6:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3878kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 213.2 MB

Download Fragileslave - Bondage Sybian Overload

Britney - her first reverse prayer

The awesome Britney returns! She can handle super tight bondage so well! Please check out her previous updates, they are so tight! Britney is tall, with endless legs and arms, making her flexibility even more spectacular! Overknee boots make her even taller and sexier! So what to do to her today? Well, a reverse prayer of course! That's going to be a challenge for poor Britney, and she will not be happy about it. She is flexible but she loves dancing and moving, and a reverse prayer will pin her arms in place with absolutely no movement at all! Poor Britney, it's her own fault for being so bendy!

Duration: 4:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11481kbps

File size: 365.3 MB

Download Britney - her first reverse prayer

Lola Lynn - Held for Ransom

David drags Lola in, blinded and her hands bound tightly behind her back. He places her onto a nice tall chair and then removes the blindfold. He tells her that they plan to keep her here until her decides to come up with the money. She says he hopes he will. She sounds so sad and pitiful as she looks down at her ankles being bound asking if it has to be that tight. She squirms in the chair looking at her wrists and realizing that she can't reach the knot or slide the rope off.

Duration: 13:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4349kbps

File size: 452.8 MB

Download Lola Lynn - Held for Ransom

Shy and Curious - Hisztis's Debut - Part 2 of 3

Dr Lomp loves to play with slave girls, as a cat enjoys a mouse. Before the shooting, in a private room, he has interrogated Hisztis about her sexual life, and now it is time to use the data he has got in a game. He will test if Nitta and Hisztis are really close friends. He will ask Nitta to give true answers about his Hisztis private life, and if she fails, her close friend Hisztis will be punished harshly on her back. Poor victim Hisztis has got nothing to do in her hand, except waiting silently and pleadingly looking into Nitta's eyes for the right answers. This game is to be a real torment for desperate slave Hisztis, in physical and also in mental manner. Now it's time to watch this lovely scene and see how Hisztis struggles under bull whipping.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10573kbps

File size: 870.3 MB

Download Shy and Curious - Hisztis's Debut - Part 2 of 3

He Won't Let Her Leave

Arielle is staying with a fam member, Nate until she gets on her feet attending her first semester at college. When she catches him peeping on her though, she decides it's best to get a hotel room. But Nate was really looking forward to their pizza party so he figures out a way to make her stay put.

Duration: 16:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 976.6 MB

Download He Won't Let Her Leave

Back