Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Mighty Girlz

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

One of Russo twins (not sure which!) is fantasy. Stripped and tied to table, hitachi made orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:53
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 216.7 MB

Download Mighty Girlz

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for very horny whore HD 1080

Release Year: 2020

Horny brunette with naked hot ass, with naked shaved pussy with beautiful body plus strong man in black clothes, with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her naked wet pussy, ass and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for hot slavegirl with small tits in the large room.

Duration: 26:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5760kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for very horny whore HD 1080

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Prepping the Whore for the Party Part 2

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage

I start taping up Adara's legs. Her legs are bent and her upper legs are taped to her lower legs nice and tight. Once done, I tighten her rope harness which pulls her on to her knees. I tie her hair up tightly again as well. I rig up a hitachi between her legs and set it on low as I tie her knees apart. Adara's breathing intensifies and she starts to moan as the hitachi quietly hums away.

Duration: 23:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 518.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Prepping the Whore for the Party Part 2

Clamped and Fucked on the Cross Molli Fuck

Elise Graves starts her visit to Naked Gord clamped and contorted as Gord delivers a serious fucking session to her well displayed and helpless pussy.

This girl screams and cries so well

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2503kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 160.4 MB

Download Clamped and Fucked on the Cross Molli Fuck

Gotcuffs - Detective Dorthy picks up Stoney

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Gotcuffs
Cast: Dorthy, Stoney
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, punishment, jail

In this video you can watch bondage models Dorthy, Stoney in Detective Dorthy picks up Stoney scene.

Duration: 6:38
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 148.9 MB

Download Gotcuffs - Detective Dorthy picks up Stoney

Lola Lynn - Murphys Law

Genres: BDSM

A man breaks into a house one night looking for a few valuables to make some money off of. This was not his night however. The owner walks in catching him red handed. Instead of being afraid on the man, Lola is just pissed he is trying to steal from her. She rushes at him swinging her large purse as she yells at him to get the fuck out. He lifts her up and throws her down on the couch. She is still fighting and kicking and beating him with her purse. He tries to control her but she squirmy and fast. Every time he manages to get the rope looped, she jerks at just the right time.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4403kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 470.1 MB

Download Lola Lynn - Murphys Law

Milena - hair hogtie

Cute Milena wrote us: 'can I get tied up too?!'. Sure you can! We asked her how she wanted to be tied up, and she just said she wanted it very tight with no room for wriggling. Well, how about this elbow bondage hogtie with a hair tie and a ballgag? Milena couldn't move much! She loved it so much, we think she will be in our inbox again very soon!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps

File size: 353.5 MB

Download Milena - hair hogtie

Parole Officer, Get Fucked

Dixie gives her parole officer, Amanda Marie a bound going away gift. Dixie swears she'll never pee in a cup again but after giving Amanda a solid strap-on fucking, she hogties her & leaves her in quite the predicament.

Duration: 16:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 959.1 MB

Download Parole Officer, Get Fucked

Hard bondage, domination and torture for very sexy slut HD 1080p

Horny girl with naked big tits, with naked big ass, with seyx body and with wet shaved pussy plus man with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. He fucks her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a hot slut with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 10:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7097kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for very sexy slut HD 1080p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism Part 1

Genres: Bondage , Did , Ballgagged , Gagged Women , Bdsm

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before that I want to share and discuss with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentio.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 977.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism Part 1

How The Wheel Points Out - Part 02

Cast: Dr Lomp

We are sorry to announce you that we have a loss in Graias Studio. One of our cane is broken while Dr Lomp is caning slave girl Piglet on her bottom. As you may understand, any BDSM material is more valuable than a useless slave. For sure, Dr Lomp won't let this case closed, until both slaves in this movie get their poor bodies completely tortured and struggle in pain. Moreover, Dr Lomp will order them to strike each other, to cause girls suffer physically under heavy torment and mentally while they are responsible of own friend's screaming out in pain. Girls are meeting the real punishment in this movie, and now let's see their reaction to this trouble.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download How The Wheel Points Out - Part 02

The Prosecutor part 2

Cast: Bronte

Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Prosecutor part 2

Rachel is Back vol. 1

If that is not bad enough, she also tosses her butt on the ground and I feel quite strongly about littering.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

File size: 529.7 MB

Download Rachel is Back vol. 1

Elise on the Splitzer

A fight between gravity, the Hitachi, a Tens unit and Elise's pussy can only have one outcome.

Major orgasms.

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 189.3 MB

Download Elise on the Splitzer

Purple Passion

Studio: F Slave
Cast: Mia
Genres: Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, Sybian, Toys

Mia is so fucking hot and watching her struggle in bondage is even hotter. We sit back and watch as she fights off the orgasms and then embracers them. She just can't see to get enough, until the next one comes and she screams to make it stop. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 215.8 MB

Download Purple Passion

Raven Needs - What A Swing

Raven comes home to find that her house is in the middle of being robbed. She rushes at the man, swinging her purse at full speed, yelling for him to get out! In one smooth motion, he lifts her over his shoulder and she continues to beat him with the purse. When she demands to be thrown down, he throws her to the couch before using his body to pin her in place. He quickly jerks her arms behind her back and secures them with rope. While she's still pinned by his body, he moves on to bind her ankles, telling her that they are just starting to have fun. Find out what else is in store for Raven and if David gets any revenge for the purse beating he took!

Duration: 12:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4405kbps

File size: 407.8 MB

Download Raven Needs - What A Swing

Gina Gerson - slender tieable girl

Everyone probably knows cute Gina Gerson, she is an internet star! Ever since we saw her, we wanted to tie her up, she is so slender! We just contacted her, and she said yes right away. She was actually very curious. But once she was tied up, we weren't really sure if she still liked it. We did, however, because Gina looks amazing in rope!

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps

File size: 367.2 MB

Download Gina Gerson - slender tieable girl

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tillie Is Tormented By Sophia and Faye!

Studio: UKTickling
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

Gorgeous Tillie gets a truly torturous tickling in another hot custom, as she gets double-teamed by Faye and Sophia together! A while ago, Tillie and Rachelle had a lot of fun tickling Angelina as she was mummified with her arms up. Now it's time for Tillie to suffer the same fate as she will be tickled in the same position! This one starts out with a little reaction video as all three girls watch highlights of the Angelina scene and a shocked Tillie realises what she is in for. The girls chat and discuss Tillie's feelings about it and Sophia sneaks in some quick tickles on her barefeet at the same time. It's clear Tillie is dreading this one and with good reason, as Sophia tells her how mean Faye can be!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 802.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tillie Is Tormented By Sophia and Faye!

You Just My Foot Bitch - Angie and Linda - Full HD 1080p

Beautiful young girl Angie humiliates foot slave girl Linda. She stands on her belly with deep tread sandals. Then Angie orders to lick street dirt from her sandals, including from soles. Slave girl takes off Angie's sandals. Angie makes her to lick sweaty dirty soles. Linda licks and sucks all sweat and dirt from tired stinky soles and she does it with pleasure.

Duration: 10:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 473.4 MB

Download You Just My Foot Bitch - Angie and Linda - Full HD 1080p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Groping , Bdsm , All Natural

I leave Rachel standing for a bit as I once again step back to enjoy the fruits of my labor. I'm enjoying how Rachel's legs and ass look encased in rope. I step back in and once again grab her by her tit and turn her around. I give her ass some nice hard slaps. Poor Rachel yelps and grimaces. I pull up a chair and untie her neckrope. Rachel is relieved, but that relief is short lived. As she sits, her crotchrope tightens up even more and the tears start flowing once again. Snot and tears run down her face as I start binding her upper body. After I get a little more rope added, I decide it's time for an over due gag. I stuff her mouth with a full roll of gauze and then seal it in with an entire roll of microfoam tape. I now continue binding her as she endures an extremely effective and tight gag. I untie her wrists and pull her wrists up into a reverse prayer position. I then tie and cinch them in that position.

Duration: 19:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 432.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel Part 2

Tight bondage, spanking and domination for sexy naked blonde HD 1080

Hot blonde in pink bra and pink panties, with beautiful body and with big tits plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs. He spanks her. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth with very big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny slut with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 29:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8134kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and domination for sexy naked blonde HD 1080

Bronte - The Prosecutor

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Body Bag, Caning, Suspension, Hooded, Ball Gag

Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bronte - The Prosecutor

Learn Some Manners!

Tina was a bad-bad daughter, making a mess in the kitchen and playing lesbian games with her friend. Daddy got angry and called for a professional who taught manners for generations of young ladies while he was a superintendent in a sorority school. The expert accepts the challenge to put the nasty little Tina back into the right track.

Duration: 23:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Learn Some Manners!

Hypnotic Suffering -pt 7

Hazel's gorgeous body is absolutely covered in bruises and welts, but we're still not done. Alebeard strings Hazel up and starts whipping her all over with his brutal singletail whip.

Duration: 8:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1706kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 114.6 MB

Download Hypnotic Suffering -pt 7

Tara Ashley - Teaching Tara a Lesson 4

She survives a brutal throat fucking then we put her up on the device and pound her tight pussy to several brutal screaming orgasms.

Duration: 6:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3802kbps

File size: 203.0 MB

Download Tara Ashley - Teaching Tara a Lesson 4

The ultimate humilation

Cast: Gigi
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Flagellation, Hardcore

Gigi is back for one film. Her muscles gained by training at cabbage fields are as real as her screams. On the other hand our Gigi's determination is so strong that I dared to lay a wager with Pervert. Neither me nor the viewers are going to be disappointed.

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps

Download The ultimate humilation

Melissa - chicken wing tie

It's not easy to tie up Melissa, she is a good struggler! We wanted to give her a different challenge, but she almost got out. Melissa is a real escape artist. We shouldn't experiment on her next time, and tie her up really good, because we can't risk her escaping! We want to keep her here as long as possible.

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps

File size: 365.2 MB

Download Melissa - chicken wing tie

Dina Ket - Teen fitness girl captured

Genres: Harness gag, bondage, metal collar, nipples clamps, breast training machine

The farmer spotted this ultra toned tall teen girl in the gym. Dina Ket has teen udders of course, but that's not what the farmer noticed. He noticed her perfect big nipples! Those would be amazing for training sessions! Before Dina realized, she woke up in the barn, with her tiny wrists secured to the wall and a harness gag strapped into her mouth. Her neck was locked in a metal collar and her nipples were hurting from a pair of clover clamps. There was nothing she could do to stop the farmer from applying the electronic breast training machine (with goat milker cups) to her nipples. Dina was confused but strangely enough she did not struggle much. In fact, she seemed to get turned on by the milking process! Her nipples got doubled in size. Dina found her new home, she is a HuCow now!

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14746kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dina Ket - Teen fitness girl captured

The Boss's Dress

Dixie is Jamie's mousy assistant who she treats like garbage. When Dixie asks to borrow her boss's dress for an event, Jamie digs right in and body shames poor Dixie. The years of humiliation come to a pinnacle and crazy Dixie and will wear the dress...even if it means she has to rip it from her tied up boss's body!

Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 221kbps

Download The Boss's Dress

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Serene's Bondage Dream Chair Tied part 1

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage

As Told by Serene I had another one of those weird dreams. The first thing I remember is standing with my wrists behind my back. Although I had ropes around my waist, my legs weren't tied. I couldn't get way though as I had a rope around my neck that was tightly tied overhead. I had a huge wad of cloth taped in my mouth as well.

Duration: 19:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 432.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Serene's Bondage Dream Chair Tied part 1

Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration with Esmi Lee and Abella Danger

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Abella Danger, Esmi Lee and Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Threesome, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

You know they never leave home without their big black strapon dildos. Marina Angel loves big cock and dildos, so she's left gaped in her own spit and juices begging for more.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7963kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration with Esmi Lee and Abella Danger

Obsessed with Pain - My Own Pain - Ariel Anderssen - Scene 2 - HD 720p

After her painful nipple torment she decides to do a self bondage suspension. Ariel enters dressed in just her bra and pantyhose and proceeds to tie ropes to various fixings above her before tying ropes around her body, waist, thighs, knees and ankles. While sitting on a tall stool Ariel ties the previously secured ropes hanging down from above her to the ropes she tied around her body and legs before removing the stool so she is left hanging by the ropes then she finally handcuffs her hands behind her back to enjoy the suspension while still able to move and fully spread her legs.

Duration: 25:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 390.4 MB

Download Obsessed with Pain - My Own Pain - Ariel Anderssen - Scene 2 - HD 720p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Introducing Ophelia K Part 4

Genres: Bondage

Using a hoist from above, I tighten up Ophelia's hogtie quite a lot. I tighten everything up a tad more when I tie her ankles to the post behind her and then tie her chest harness off to the other sturdy post in front of her. While I am at it I tighten her hair tie up as well. I can already tell that Ophelia is capable of much more, and this is a very strict tie, so that is very exciting!

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8783kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Introducing Ophelia K Part 4

Powerful Udder Expansion - Cherry - Full HD 1080p

Cherry had her udders pierced! It doesn't stop us from keeping her as a HuCow, we have milked pierced nipples before. But what we really want to do is to test how much power Cherry can take on the udder expansion machine today! It is not going to be easy, so we have to restrain and gag her. Cherry needs a lot of discipline and training. She doesn't have the HuCows mindset yet, and she certainly doesn't enjoy her sessions. We pump her udders extremely hard, trying to get her piercings to touch the cups. It is a harsh training for Cherry today, but it has to be done.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14769kbps

File size: 942.4 MB

Download Powerful Udder Expansion - Cherry - Full HD 1080p

Looking For Help

Studio: F Slave
Cast: Elle
Genres: Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, Sybian, Toys

Elle is that cute little helpless girl that is really sexy when she is bound and helpless. she is tied to a chair and the vibe press tightly against her wet pussy. The orgasms start to happen and she begins to look at our camera guy with this helpless see like a scared puppy. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3851kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 206.2 MB

Download Looking For Help

Serene - Double Crossed by a Dork

I deserve more than this end job. When I find out a way to...obtain a significant amount of money by hacking into a particular server and moving a couple of things around, I contact one of the more dorky guys in the office to help me. After a few talks of me trying to persuade him how it's not such a bad thing he's doing, he finally gives in and agrees to do it if I'll go on a date with him after. I tell him when it's done, we'll go on out date to celebrate.

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4408kbps

File size: 397.7 MB

Download Serene - Double Crossed by a Dork

Lizanne - reverse prayer

Lizanne! One of the toughest and cutest bondage models ever! We love to tie her up so much, but (believe it or not) she loves it even more! So let's challenge her today with a reverse prayer (hands trapped) and a cruel nipple bondage tie. The twisted rope on her nipples means she can't struggle too hard or she will get pinched. A shiny red ballgag suits her perfectly too. Let's see if the cute freckle-faced Lizanne can escape (spoiler: no).

Duration: 3:42
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 322.8 MB

Download Lizanne - reverse prayer

Graias Tatiana Debut Part 01

Here is a new girl served to your pleasure, named Tatiana. She is a friend of Nitta. For Tatiana still has got some hesitation, Nitta accompanied her to come Graias Studio. Alas, within the studio, Nitta no more can give support to her friend, for while poor Tatiana's breasts are being tormented, Nitta will be caged nearby the scene and just witness her close friend's suffering, without a simple help. Well, Tatiana also have gorgeous breast, like Nitta has, and as you know, Dr Lomp loves to punish such big boobs. Both girls are masked due to pandemic preventions, and this reflects how BDSM cares the health of subs with gag instrument. Enjoy new girl Tatiana and her huge boobs are exposed to Dr Lomp's creative punishments.

Duration: 16:12
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20656kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Graias Tatiana Debut Part 01

Nora Sparkle - new HuCow orgasms

Genres: Ball gag, bondage, metal collar, nipples clamps, breast training machine, vibrator

Nora had been waiting for ages in the barn. Her nipples hurt a lot from the clover clamps she was wearing. She was completely naked and locked in a metal collar, very nervous about her first time as a HuCow.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nora Sparkle - new HuCow orgasms

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Serene's Bondage Dream Hogtaped Part 1

Genres: Bondage , Tape Bondage , All Natural , Big Tits , Slip Fetish

As Told by Serene I had a very weird dream the other night. I had an out of body experience where I could see myself napping in the middle of nowhere on a rickety old dirty bed wearing a beautiful satin nighty. A man appeared dressed in a white dirty lab coat. He starts groping and manhandling my body. He lifts and drops my arms and legs. He squeezes my tits, legs, and feet. He lifts me at the small of my back as he continues feeling me up. He then rolls me over and positions my body in different ways. After a while of this he tapes my wrists and ankles and then he disappears.

Duration: 19:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 433.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Serene's Bondage Dream Hogtaped Part 1

Back