Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

The Black Lace Dress - Mina

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage, Asian, Rope
Video language: English

Mina is wearing a pretty sexy lace lingerie combo and it bound with her elbows behind her, gagged and collared. The has the Doxy sitting on the bed and has to try and get herself in to position so she can feel its pleasure. A very sexy set. Finally once her arms were all numb, I wanted to see if she could get out of her elbow bonds once everything was almost untied.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5582kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Black Lace Dress - Mina

Hope - Slave of Throne

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Long time no see, and Hope is back with us. It seems she really missed to entrust her smooth body to heavy torture of Graias Studio. Well, Dr. Lomp will not turn this appeal back and provide her pain more than she asks. She will be humiliated under Dr. Lomp's holly being. She will be reminded her low slave place. She will taste suffer on her every nerve ends. Lomp gives her a chance to escape the pain, as he presented her a emergency safe word. We will just see if Hope can survive this cruel session or can't endure and give it up at the most pleasant moment of shooting.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hope - Slave of Throne

HD Bdsm Sex Videos JJ Cruel Gags Part 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage

Busty JJ Plush is bound and gagged tight kneeling on the sofa. Soon I come over and snap several rubber bands on each breast. I then leave but return shortly with a hair brush.

Duration: 22:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 657.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos JJ Cruel Gags Part 1

Mina K - Mina In The Chair

Our models aren't here for the money, they're extraordinary women that are here for the experience we offer. The welts and bruises that come from our spanking, whipping, paddling and other torments are all real, as our the tears and screams they draw from our Paintoys.

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 375.4 MB

Download Mina K - Mina In The Chair

Ariel Marie - Photoshoot Gone Terribly Wrong

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Ariel is roughly into a room and drug over to a pole she's still curious about her photo shoot and before she knows it finds her wrists tied tightly behind her back around the pole. After a few more photos he comes back in and binds her elbows around the pole. Grabbing some mouth packing he shoves it into her mouth and tightly wraps tape around her head sealing the gag in. She protests saying that she can't talk but her cries fall on deaf ears as he comes back in groping her a bit before binding her ankles. She gets more ropes on her knees and a crotch rope before the man leaves her again tied and struggling against the pole trying to get free. A final grope and he her a bit before leaving her one more time to struggle for the long term against the pole. Ariel desperately tries to free herself but with the man's skill in knots she's going nowhere.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4392kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 472.1 MB

Download Ariel Marie - Photoshoot Gone Terribly Wrong

Sophie - green ropes

Aah these green hemp ropes are perfect for Sophie! She is so gorgeous, we just need to put her into a boxtie hogtie. Just to let this tall blonde beauty struggle for a while. A few hours or so. She doesn't mind, we hope.

Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 357.1 MB

Download Sophie - green ropes

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Britney on the Bed

Studio: TickleIntensive
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

Britney's desperately ticklish feet, raking her sharp fingernails up and down the length of her silky soles, causing her to scream with peals of hysterical laughter! Baby oil is applied to her feet and she cackles with hysteria as her oiled soles are subjected to a brutal tickling!

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9736kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 753.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Britney on the Bed

The Training of a Slut part 3

The exotic and mouth watering, Raven Rockette agrees to my slut training program...Sluts, by their very nature are often masochists and submissives...training a slut to endure and conquer masochistic tasks can help them attain new levels of sluttiness, and for this, the slut is always grateful...I begin slow by reinforcing the notion that Raven is nothing but a sexual object...I appreciate her massive beauty as I objectify her and claim ownership of it...Then I bind her and begin the physical portion of her training....tight bondage and suffering become outward expressions of her desire to submit and I continue to condition her with pleasure and pain...everything she endures is because she is a slut and I continue to reinforce that foundation...Raven suffers much, but also receives extreme pleasure for her efforts...and that is how to make a happy and dedicated slut...just remember to bring her the control she desires, and she will slut herself through hell for you.

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1274kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 173.4 MB

Download The Training of a Slut part 3

More public breast torture for titslave Cat

Studio: BreastsInPain
Cast: Cat
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Roped, Humiliation, Big tits, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Suspension

And then there is pain and torture and for that, well, you will have to watch this bitch get worked over with the prison strap to see just how much she can take, all for your pleasure.

Duration: 20:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 458.3 MB

Download More public breast torture for titslave Cat

SexualDisgrace Rose Red

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Rose Red
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex

Whenever we have the chance to have Rose Red Tyrell in our dungeon, the hottest horny bdsm sex slave around, it's a done deal. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7856kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Rose Red

BDSM Competition - Roxana vs Fatima

Cast: Roxana vs. Fatima
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.

Duration: 26:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download BDSM Competition - Roxana vs Fatima

Her Full Submission

Wealthy and powerful Cadence goes to visit Mistress Tina as she is looking for a complete submissive experience where she wants to be made to forget about her everyday stressful life. Mistress Tina definitely delivers and then some.

Duration: 22:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 233kbps

Download Her Full Submission

gia pov burglar

There is also some very hard and long spanking and paddling with an aluminum clipboard while she is held without air onto his cock.

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3371kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 170.8 MB

Download gia pov burglar

Catherine Moore & Serene Isley - Rough Opening Morning

As I walk in the door after turning off the security system, a man rushes in behind me grabbing my arms and almost throwing me against the bar. I demand to know what he wants while he pulls out coils of rope and binds my elbows and wrists together behind my back. I struggle trying to break free but he's too strong for me to escape. I try to tell him that we don't have a lot of money or anything here, just to take whatever is in the drawer and leave. He says that he will as soon as he gets me taken care of. After he feels I'm relatively secure, he me to open my mouth wide so he can stuff a huge ball in it strapping it tight behind my head. I know my co-worker , Catherine is due to arrive any minute...if I can just wait for her to get here she'll be able to call the cops...right?

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4401kbps

File size: 422.1 MB

Download Catherine Moore & Serene Isley - Rough Opening Morning

Missy's Hogtied, Toe Tied Drooling Hell!

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

To say that Missy Lovett is stressing hard is as huge an under statement as it could possibly be, the naked girl is now ring gagged and the drool pours from her abused mouth in copious streams and if you think Part One was rough you ain't seen nothin' yet! Missy is eventually severely hogtied and making things worse she endures her very first toe tie and the whimpering girl can do nothing but groan, drool and beg with her moist eyes! Rough stuff here folks!

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8662kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 531.7 MB

Download Missy's Hogtied, Toe Tied Drooling Hell!

Britney - Spread eagle

Tall Spanish beauty Britney finds herself tied to the bed in pink ropes! Spread eagled, as requested by our members, with an extra waist rope for safety! Britney doesn't like this vulnerable position, but she is ballgagged and can not really do anything! A great struggle!

Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps

File size: 360.2 MB

Download Britney - Spread eagle

London River - Orgasms Paddles And Clamps

We know what you like, because we love it too! And what we love is to watch girls who suffer. They are gorgeous and talented. Take the tour and get to know the ladies, then join so you can see more and more of them.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8244kbps

File size: 679.3 MB

Download London River - Orgasms Paddles And Clamps

The Unbreakable Toy

Although I've never worked with Cheyenne before, I know her socially from parties and clubs in Los Angeles...She is a very cool woman...laid back, level headed, perverted...three of my favorite traits...add a killer body and a tough sense of adventure and Cheyenne Jewel is one of the hottest models in the serious BDSM genre...a joy to have my way with...I push the limits of her punishment potential with ultra tight bondage and plenty of stimulation...electrical anal plugs and hooks, extreme nipple clamps, sole whipping, single tails, dragon's tails, canes and the OgreFlogger...then I push the limits of her pleasure potential...the G5 vibes her to screams in Scene 2 and Scene 4 features inverted orgasms with both of her crotch holes stuffed full...I especially enjoyed that one...What a precious, little, unbreakable, whorish, toy she is..

Format: m4v
Duration: 17:03
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1440kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 192.9 MB

Download The Unbreakable Toy

You Are Nobody and You Belong To Me! - Nicole - Scene 1 - UltraHD 2160p

Nicole has no favorites among slaves .. She despises all of them especially the slave girl christina. She loves to see her slaves humiliate and suffer. "Do you have any idea how pathetic and insignificant you are?" - Asks Nicole for christina and spits in her face. Nicole lights up a cigarette, takes out a dirty sock and decides to feed the slave girl with it. She spits in a sock, shakes the ash on it, puts out a cigarette on it and wraps it up to make a sandwich. "Are you hungry?" - Nicole scoffs and pushes this disgusting sandwich into christine's mouth. Then she throws the slave girl on the floor and sits with her ass on her face. Nicole crushes christina's body with her long heels and from time to time gives strong slaps. Nicole often spits in the face of a slave girl and wipes the dirty soles of her boots on christina's tongue. "You bore me, scum .. Crawl to me!" - Nicole ordered christina and lit another cigarette. She used the mouth of a slave girl as a human ashtray .. "You a.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14711kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download You Are Nobody and You Belong To Me! - Nicole - Scene 1 - UltraHD 2160p

Torture of Loyalty - Ethiopia

Cast: Ethiopia
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Ethiopia is known by its famous coffee, but indeed there is another pleasurable concept there: Torture of Loyalty. In this African land, to show their loyalty, women let their men to torture them. Moreover, these local women seeks this. In this session, Dr. Lomp and slave girl Mia will demonstrate this rooted tradition in a very real manner. While watching, you will ask yourself, if Ethiopian women really face this much pain, or if Dr. Lomp just lose his control while there is a whip in his hand.

Duration: 29:57
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10541kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Torture of Loyalty - Ethiopia

Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 1

Genres: Bdsm,Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Long time no see, and Hope is back with us. It seems she really missed to entrust her smooth body to heavy torture of Graias Studio. Well, Dr. Lomp will not turn this appeal back and provide her pain more than she asks. She will be humiliated under Dr. Lomp's holly being. She will be reminded her low slave place. She will taste suffer on her every nerve ends. Lomp gives her a chance to escape the pain, as he presented her a emergency safe word. We will just see if Hope can survive this cruel session or can't endure and give it up at the most pleasant moment of shooting.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 1

Rubber-Dub-Dub

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Next, Elise upped the ante by lacing a bizarre alien hood over Greyhound's head. This is an unusual hood manufactured years ago by Outer Planets, which she was borrowing from a friend. Elise loves this hood and there are only a few in existence. If you know of anyone who owns an Outer Planets hood please contact Elise as she would like to try to buy one herself.

Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3920kbps

File size: 695.4 MB

Download Rubber-Dub-Dub

Bitch Slapped and Submission part 5

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Disciрline, Domination , Submission, Device, Humiliation, Pet Play, Spanking, MaleDom, LezDom

Sexy plumper enjoys being dumb household bitch: you can tell this by the captions she is holding in her mou

Total size: 257.6 MB in 1 files.

Download Bitch Slapped and Submission part 5

Shauna - Seated, Tied, and Robbed

Shauna arrives home from a full day of shopping and is suddenly bumrushed by a man who lifts her and lays her down on the couch on her stomach taking out a length of rope which he quickly uses to bind her wrists together tightly behind her back. Her short black skirt rides up suggestively giving a view of her shapely legs and the man grabs another piece of rope and starts binding her high heeled ankles tightly together. She tells him that he's not going to get away with this and tries desperately to shake him off but nothing she does seems to help and soon her ankles are tightly tied and she's near completely subdued on the couch. He sits her up and stuffs a large white cloth into her mouth using his hand to hold the packing in before grabbing some wide microfoam and wrapping it tightly around her head sealing the packing and her cries in. After he's found her completely subdued at the wrist ankle and gag he takes another rope and tightly binds her elbows together much to her dismay. .

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps

File size: 485.7 MB

Download Shauna - Seated, Tied, and Robbed

Jenni C punished

Jenni C was trying her very best to serve her master some tea in a ceremonial way, but she made a tiny mistake. Now she will have to spend the rest of the day in a box tie. How harsh!

Duration: 3:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps

File size: 335.1 MB

Download Jenni C punished

Paige gown

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Ivan gets a call telling him someone is in his place of business that that does't belong. So he goes to check it out and finds Terra snooping around. When he asks what she is doing there. Terra tells him she works there. But Ivan hires all his employees him self. And if Ivan hired a woman that hot he would remember.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:54
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8004kbps

File size: 656.9 MB

Download Paige gown

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Topless Face Up Tickling Asia Perez Part 1

Studio: ShyAndWildTickling
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

The tickling gets much more intense. This is the kind of tickling the other models had warned her about.

Duration: 16:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 611.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Topless Face Up Tickling Asia Perez Part 1

SexualDisgrace Montana Sky

Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Montana Sky
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

Beautiful girl ... her tied and f"cks a guy with a good member of ... girl sucks his cock sweet mouth...Hard master class from the master, he gives a lesson naughty bitch to substitute her all holes.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Montana Sky

My Husband's Loving Hand

Her bathing interrupted command "stand up" as he enters the room. He begins with a slow hand spanking , she obediently bent in the bath. Then we hear her screams and cries when his hand is replaced carpet beater . He is excited by the warm buttocks wife and uses her mouth , plunging his cock into it . After that, he enjoys her pain further. Putting it in the corner , it changes the color of her own hand problem from pink to reddish purple . When he chooses the rod for further spanking , she cries and begs him to forgive her . He uses her mouth again , and then , having received satisfaction , yet takes up the rod . Wife whimpers and trembles with the touch of a rod to her buttocks . But despite her pleas , he still gets her a dozen strokes.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 841.3 MB

Download My Husband's Loving Hand

Abigail Dupree - Double Hooked Cock Sucker

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Master James reflects
One mindful way I rule and train a slave is the Debrisx type of training, basic principles are obedience and submission. Each training is based on the recognition and consideration of individually different dispositions of the slave, because not everyone has the same predispositions and potentials.
Each training session must first orientate itself to the given possibilities and align its processes and structures to ensure optimal efficiency and good results. Moreover, it would be ethically unreasonable to realize an act ruthlessly according to the wishes of the Lord and to ignore the real danger of profound traumatization of the slave.
In the course of training, A Masters own procedure must always be checked and readjusted, to force the personal development of the slave. So it is not every overstatement of the slave as an unethical value.
The goal is obedience and submission, the acquisition of the slave as a real possession - but the ways to this goal are al.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps

Download Abigail Dupree - Double Hooked Cock Sucker

Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kacy Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys

Happy Holidays! We've Kacy Lane here, a pretty little present that we are going to really enjoy unwrapping. All she wants for Christmas is Jack Hammer and his expert rope bondage. Well, enough with the mixed metaphors and bad jokes, on with the action.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Carolina Sweets

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

She still has the very innocent qualities that make her such a sweet young lady...Carolina says she lives a pretty normal life, and bondage shoots give her a break from that...When it's time to be a sexy little submissive slut, Carolina knows the role we love to see...

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3811kbps

File size: 201.8 MB

Download Carolina Sweets

Bonnie Rotten shackled in strict device bondage

Tan and tattooed Bonnie Rotten won performer of the year, and rightfully so. She knocks every scene out out the park with her eagerness and sheer enthusiasm. This is a slut that knows her way around a cock. She was put on the planet to wrangle the dick and she does it very well indeed. Today we have not one but two dicks for our Avn winner to wrangle.
Bound down on her back in a classic fuck me position, strict metal pipes keep her legs firmly trapped in place. Both ends are deliciously, completely exposed and wide open for use. And use them we do. It is time to show Bonnie exactly what Sexuallybroken means. Anyone can keep on top of the dick when they can pace it. But even a top notch performer like Bonnie will eventually be worn down when you throw tight restraint, hard cock, multiple orgasms and brutal deepthroat at them.

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6738kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 615.3 MB

Download Bonnie Rotten shackled in strict device bondage

Bailey To Lick Her To Orgasm!

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

The sexual perversion of their captor is taken to new heights of depravity when, after he ties Sadie's legs apart, he shoves her innocent Bailey's face between her legs and her to lick the vagina of her horrified ! And he won't let Bailey stop until she makes her mom cum and cum she does, it's hot, nasty, taboo and oh so damn sexy!!

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 241.0 MB

Download Bailey To Lick Her To Orgasm!

Sylvie - hard elbow bondage

Every time we see Sylvie, we have to pinch ourselves a few times. Is this incredible fashion model really letting us tie her up? Her incredibly face and body are so awesome, it is hard to believe she would ask us (time after time) to tie her up really tight! She is so flexible, we just have to tie her elbows together. She loves it! Even gags are no problem for her! You will never see this beauty on other rope websites, so enjoy her struggling here (and don't forget to watch the past updates with Sylvie)!!

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11679kbps

File size: 379.9 MB

Download Sylvie - hard elbow bondage

Lydia Black part 1

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Alt Model, Belt Bondage, Breath Play, Deep Throat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, High Heels, Choking, Gagging, Throat Boarding, Orgasm, Tears

We have tiny ALT girl Lydia Black with us today on the pages of Sexually Broken. This tiny ball of sex is amazing at deepthroating and taking hard brutal fucking, she is in the top 5% of all porn girls today!
Bound bent at the waist with legs spread, and her pretty mouth hole at the perfect height for a devastating face fucking, little Lydia is in some trouble here. She is going to get cock blasted from both ends. She is going to fight for air all while cumming from the huge cocks fucking her tiny pussy. It a sexual overload and Lydia finally discovers why we call the site Sexually Broken.

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 570.4 MB

Download Lydia Black part 1

Screams and Growls

In all the years and all the times we have shot Hollie, I have never worked with her...And I was looking forward to it...Another juggernaut submissive to unleash myself upon...Newbies are fun, but it is truly a pleasure to Dom models like Hollie...the vibe is calm and mellow as I blindfold her for inspection...by the end of that scene, Hollie is hanging from her wrists in a state of anxiety....and that's where I keep her...You have to realize that Hollie is not a small and fragile woman...her stature is as impressive as is her natural beauty...I keep this in mind as I rope her to two small stools...no arms or legs to get in the way...and I pull her head back as well...Poor Hollie scarcely gets a warm up as I begin with floggers...then a single tail, snapping points on her inner thighs and tits...that's a good test for my rigging...at times, she bucks like a wild animal...very entertaining as long as the ropes hold...and they do...then I give her the chance to cum and she takes it...th.

Format: m4v
Duration: 16:15
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1452kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 185.7 MB

Download Screams and Growls

Lucie Jones Former ClownsVille Carny MadMan Targets Suburban Ladies

Explosively stacked and gorgeous Lucie Jones is back and about to be to strip to her sexy underwear before being tightly bound and gagged with tape by a masked robber with a backstory. It's quite a tale!

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 292.1 MB

Download Lucie Jones Former ClownsVille Carny MadMan Targets Suburban Ladies

Back