Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Sapphire and Cherry Blush

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Sapphire usually cleans the house in a hot maid costume, but today she gets turned on by those nipple clamps, takes out her beautiful titties

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sapphire and Cherry Blush

Halle Von Endures Lesbian Domination and Rough Sex

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Halle Von Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

The cute and sexy Mistress Marina Angel is becoming a legend in lesbian domination, her devilish giggle a trademark. She's brought in a hot and curious young blond Halle Von.

Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7703kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Halle Von Endures Lesbian Domination and Rough Sex

UKTickling - Brook Little

Release Year: 2017
Studio: UKTickling
Cast: Brook Little
Genres: Bdsm, barefoot, bondage, foot tickling, bondage device, nudity/naked

Gorgeous, busty Brook Little now finds herself stretched out on the bed wearing only underwear, stockings and heels for this intense tickle scene. Brook's heels come off and she is tickled on her nylon feet and legs first as she laughs and struggles. When her exposed upperbody is tickled she goes completely crazy! Brook is extremely ticklish on her ribs and armpits and she thrashes around wildly whenever they are tickled. Poor Brook hates being tickled and she found this scene completely unbearable! Brook's bra comes off to expose her huge natural breasts as she writhes around sexily while her upperbody is tickled with fingers and the electric toothbrush. Brook's feet are not left out however. After some more nylon foot tickling, the nylons get ripped and her bare feet tickled, including some baby lotion on her soles. The tickling is all too much for Brook and it leaves her exhausted and frustrated as she gasps, struggles and screams. With some final upperbody tickling, Brook is compl.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 233.5 MB

Download UKTickling - Brook Little

Dani - breast bondage

Dani just wanted to sleep when she saw the bed, but we had other plans! We were making sure she wouldn't go to sleep at all! We tied her boobs to the canopee bed frame with green rope! Her elbows and wrists were tied very tight behind her back. Dani complained a little, but don't worry: we ring gagged her. Lots of drooling!! Enjoy!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 156.4 MB

Download Dani - breast bondage

Xandra Nichole Likes Kinky Relax Part 1

Cast: Xandra Nichole
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

I've known Xandra for some time now, and thought that it was time I finally got my rope on her hot body and see what she was made of. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 860x484, Windows Media Video 9, 1269kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 124.1 MB

Download Xandra Nichole Likes Kinky Relax Part 1

Maria Marley - Leg spread strappado

Luna gets off her last device and finds Eden's tongue deep in her asshole. The members request Luna smother Eden with her gorgeous ass and she complies. We get to see just how skilled Eden's tongue is.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 209.7 MB

Download Maria Marley - Leg spread strappado

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Petite Latina Chichi Tortured on the X Rack

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Tickle Tormentors
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

Her sides and armpits are tickled, and then her skirt is pulled up to expose her naked body beneath the sheer pantyhose as her waist and hips are tickled too!

Duration: 10:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 743.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Petite Latina Chichi Tortured on the X Rack

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Orgasm punishment

Studio: ItaliansTickling

Eva is almost 19 and she's a daredevil but got no idea on what's up with tickling meanwhile having an orgasm. Elisa and Mr Tickler will do all best to let her understand, in the end Eva'll talk about it on a small interview that we made on purpose. Eva will suffer tickling as much as she beg for mercy!

Duration: 17:01
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Orgasm punishment

Lets Play A Game

Cadence and Dixie are bored so Dixie suggests that they play a game. Dixie doesn't give out details about the game but tells Cadence she needs to be naked for it. When Dixie comes into the room wearing a sexy nurse costume, Cadence realizes she's in for quite the treat. That is if she thinks orgasm punishments are a treat.

Duration: 19:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps
Audio: 232kbps

Download Lets Play A Game

Alexa Wild.

Genuine subs encaged, spanked, tied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alexa Wild.

Dumbass Robber Thwarted By Lesbo Rope Sluts

Michele is tied up by a robber knowing full well that her girlfriend is a cop. When he goes to look around for valuables, Michele's struggling and helplessness makes her horny. So when her girlfriend comes to her rescue, hitting the robber over the head, all Michele wants is to be fucked in her bonds. But first Dixie needs to deal with the asshole that tried to rob them, so she ties him up in the basement. She comes back and gives can give her bound girlfriend the attention she craves.

Duration: 22:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7773kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dumbass Robber Thwarted By Lesbo Rope Sluts

Halle Von Endures Lesbian Domination and Rough Sex

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Halle Von Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

The cute and sexy Mistress Marina Angel is becoming a legend in lesbian domination, her devilish giggle a trademark. She's brought in a hot and curious young blond Halle Von.

Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7703kbps

Download Halle Von Endures Lesbian Domination and Rough Sex

UKTickling - Brook Logan 2

Cast: Brook Logan
Genres: Bdsm, barefoot, bondage, foot tickling, bondage device, nudity/naked

Another UK Tickling debut this week as super-cutie Brook Logan gets her first tickle session! Wearing a sexy red top, skin-tight, shiny leopard print trousers over sheer nylons with stripper heels, Brook's slender body is stretched out and cuffed to the bondage table. She is a very cute, giggly ticklee and she's laughing as soon as her feet are touched. Her heels come off and her nylon feet, legs and upperbody are all tickled as she laughs and struggles. Brook has a very giggly laugh and she really squeals whenever her most ticklish spots are reached! Her upperbody gets prolonged tickling and Brook's top is pulled up to expose her breasts as her armpits, ribs, belly and neck are tickled. Her trousers are pulled down to expose her waist and hips for some tickling too and finally they come off altogether, leaving her naked aside from her sheer-to-waist nylons! After five minutes on her body, the focus goes back to Brook's sexy feet, which get some more tickling with fingers and the hair.

Duration: 6:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 276.6 MB

Download UKTickling - Brook Logan 2

Sandra Silvers, Caroline Pierce Ravaged by Trailer Tart Lisa

Genres: BDSM

The antenna is out again, darn vermin messing about on the roof. The raunchy redneck way out in the backwoods on her acres of farm land has to find other ways to keep herself entertained when her shows aren't available. She used to get so lonesome up here, all by herself in her little old trailer. That's when she spied these busty MILF playthings just asking to come for a ride in her truck. Well, she didn't ask them but here they are anyway in their sexy little sundresses and bare feet! The blonde bumpkin begins by baring their beautiful breasts for a squeeze and a stroke, but she just adores toes, and doesn't waste any time to start worshipping at each foot, massaging and rubbing all over their arches, before sucking on those perfect pedicures...

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4130kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 441.9 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Caroline Pierce Ravaged by Trailer Tart Lisa

Controlling Kylie part 2

18 year old Kylie Quinn is a very recent midwest transplant...She still has the lingering innocence that such a young woman should possess, or, at the very least, it seems so...It's in her eyes and smile...She turns out to be quite a kinky woman...Her pussy is flowing all over her inner thighs by the time I get my hands on her...Being such a newbie to rough treatment, I take it easy on her in the punishments I offer, but I lay on the objectivity extra thick...The more I bind her, the more I control her, her pussy just flows with excitement...The magic wand sends her over the edge.

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 94.3 MB

Download Controlling Kylie part 2

Lauren Crist - crotch roped to the bed

Poor Lauren Crist is tied to her bed, her wrists secured to one side and a crotch rope tied to the other side! The more she struggles, the tighter it gets! She is harness muzzle gagged too, so she can not call for help! The only help she can see is her big stuffed toy bear staring at her, but he is not going to be of much help. I think he's enjoying the sights!

Duration: 4:13

File size: 163.8 MB

Download Lauren Crist - crotch roped to the bed

Naomi - Defying Her Captor

Back for the second episode of our exciting roleplay scenario of the defiant captive and her cruel, starring Naomi and Totti! Last week, military guy (or paramilitary? you decide!) Totti inspected his captive, the beautiful Naomi, and saw that no matter how much he disciplined her with his harsh probing, spanking, and bondage, she still lose that quiet look of defiance in her eyes. This time show her boss... learn that the cock of is to be respected, served, pleasured, and drained of its fluids. Yes, Totti may only be an enlisted man, but he is part of the force that has spread an empire over the continent! How dare this girl look at him as if she does not see his stature, his strength! He has the chained captive suck his dick, her saliva pouring over her lips as he ravishes her face...then he turns her around and takes his pleasure with the asshole he earlier inspected so closely!

Duration: 10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3954kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 328.7 MB

Download Naomi - Defying Her Captor

Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Then Crotch Taped - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Once Chi Chi's captor has removed most of the rope on her body. He starts taping her up. He wraps tape around her waist and then tightly pulls it up between her legs. He continues wrapping tape down her legs, and then back up again. He unties her wrists from around the post and orders her to her knees. he tapes her wrists and forearms. He then continues taping... wrap after wrap are added as her arms are solidly taped to her body. He rolls her onto her side and orders her to struggle, which she does. At the very end of the clip he returns and hoods her with a nylon stocking. The clip ends shortly after that.

Duration: 17:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps

File size: 387.1 MB

Download Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Then Crotch Taped - Part 3

SexuallyBroken Fresh faced 20yr old Chanell Heart sex from both ends

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Chanell Heart, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Bound in a painful squat with her arms splayed out wide and shackled to two wooden posts, Chanell is completely helpless and unable to do anything about it. A leather blindfold cuts off her vision and reminds her of her place.

Duration: 19:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6780kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Fresh faced 20yr old Chanell Heart sex from both ends

Yvette Costeau - hard labour

Wasn't all fun and sun for Yvette Costeau when she was in Spain. Even before I got there, the landlord emailed me that Yvette was already there (the other girls did not arrive yet), and that he would put her to work, because there were no photographers to shoot her. I replied (jokingly): "ok, but make sure she wears her chastity belt!".
I did not think of it any more, but when I arrived in Spain, Yvette was giving me the evil eye. It turned out that the landlord had put her to work for many days, in the hot sun, completely naked and locked in her chastity belt! They had built a little gazebo and the roof needed thatching. Yvette had actually done all of the work in her chastity belt and they had even filmed it all for me! I explained to them later that I had just been joking, but the landlord was very amused and Yvette did not really hate me, she actually thanked me for the opportunity to get used to the belt for such a long period of time.
I've been good friends with Yvette ever si.

Duration: 28:16

Download Yvette Costeau - hard labour

On Display

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

This video features a lovely female, helplessly bound in rigid and inescapable gear. The female is the popular Australian bondage model Cobie. She's in the company of Elise Graves, Pling, and Mistress Troy Orleans, and it's obvious that Elise and Troy can't wait to get Cobie into bondage so they can ravage her voluptuous body. In addition, Cobie is a true bondage submissive and can't wait to be tied up and taken advantage of by these aggressive women.
The unique bondage scenario in this video incorporates a rigid metal 'Fiddle' which is suspended from the ceiling, and steel spreader bar which holds Cobie's ankles spread apart. This is my favorite bondage scenes, incorporating the Fiddle in a way you don't see used very often. In addition, the black spandex hood over Cobie's head is a perfect complement to the Fiddle and spreader bar, which further objectifies this poor woman. To me, Cobie's helpless situation presents us with nothing less than exquisite bondage art, and should be dis.

Duration: 22:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 834.0 MB

Download On Display

She Trusted Her Evil Friend and Wound Up Next To Their Victim - HD 720p

Two terrible women JJ Plush and Rachel Adams have captured Diamondly and plan to get a lot of money for her. They bring her into the house with wrists tied and get her tied in a chair and then leave for a bit before putting her into a tight chicken wing hogtie on the floor. JJ spur of the moment decides to trick her pal into tying herself up a bit for some photos to make it look like the lady taking operation is bigger than it is. She stuffs her own mouth and wraps her head up tightly to make it look real after she ties her ankles. Her so called friend ties her arms and hogties her next to the other girl. JJ has suddenly gotten greedy and no longer cares about her pal, she is taking the money all for herself and leaving Rachel there alongside of Diamondly who she ties off to the ceiling so she can not roll over.

Duration: 26:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3925kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 802.5 MB

Download She Trusted Her Evil Friend and Wound Up Next To Their Victim - HD 720p

UKTickling - Sophia Smith part 2

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sophia
Genres: BDSM, Foot tickling, tickling armpits, pantyhose/stockings, topless, barefoot

This time beautiful Sophia is in for a long tickle session at the hands of Sophie and Lisa! Wearing a sexy lingerie set with sheer stockings and heels, Sophia is spread out and cuffed on the bed. The two girls start out slowly teasing Sophia with their nails before the shoes come off and they go to work on her! They tickle Sophia's nylon feet and legs making her laugh and beg, before moving up to tickle her upperbody together. Sophia is very ticklish but her voice makes the other crack up and they can't stop laughing at her! Returning to her feet, they each take it in turns to hold her leg while the other one tickles her foot. Lisa sends Sophia crazy with the hairbrush and with her nails! Sophie continues on the feet while Lisa moves up to her upperbody, tickling her waist, stomach, ribs and armpits. The nylons are ripped and Sophie gives poor Sophia's barefeet some hard tickles, while Lisa continues working on her upperbody. Finally, they team up again to tickle her upperbody togethe.

Duration: 6:16

File size: 233.3 MB

Download UKTickling - Sophia Smith part 2

Folded - Brynlee Nelson

Brynlee is a tiny little thing. It's hard to appreciate just what a petite feminine package she is until you see her in person. She is also wonderfully flexible, and we took advantage of her flexibility to fold her in two on the bondage bed and use the erosilator on her. This was a new experience for her. Her clit is quite sensitive and sometimes the Celebrator (pink toy) is too much for her to handle. Greyhound got released from her storage bondage long enough to vibe Brynlee and get all our favorite sounds coming out of her!

Duration: 8:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1332kbps

File size: 88.6 MB

Download Folded - Brynlee Nelson

Taped Up Secretary Sandra Pantyhose Worshippd by Lesbian Ladyboss Lisa!

Genres: BDSM

Lisa loves legs. even more when they are encased in fine nylon pantyhose! The sheen of that silky smooth fabric curving from toe to thigh, that enticing seam encircling ample ass cheeks, and a cotton gusset covered pussy. Oh how she longs to rub her own pantyhose-d pins over those of her sexy colleague Sandra - seeing the silver haired secretary strutting around in figure hugging sweater dresses and the tights of sheer stuff every day in the office is driving her crazy with leggy lust! When they're all alone after 5pm one day the desire becomes too much for Lisa to contain, she grabs a roll of duct tape from the maintenance cupboard and restrains her ravishing co-worker with wraps at wrists, waist, bust, and on down legs deserving of pantyhose worship. I wonder if Sandra will learn to like it too, Lisa thinks to herself, with hosed toes against her tongue.

Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3918kbps

File size: 350.3 MB

Download Taped Up Secretary Sandra Pantyhose Worshippd by Lesbian Ladyboss Lisa!

Sophie - First time

Sophie is beautiful! She came to us for a 'nice and tight' bondage, but she had zero experience! She was insisting, so we tied her in a cruel chicken wing tie and harness gagged her! Quite extreme for a first time girl! She is tough, and even though we had to remove the elbow tie, she still remained in her chicken wing hogtie for quite a good time! She was very surprised when she was tied up, looking at us with her big eyes, wondering why she felt so good in her bondage! She really got into it! A gorgeous girl, Sophie will become a true bondage sensation with more practice!

Duration: 3:52

File size: 150.2 MB

Download Sophie - First time

Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot naked blonde

Hot girl with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with very beautiful ass and with sexy body plus man in black jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the bed. Big black ball in her mouth. He fucks her naked wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4418kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot naked blonde

Chanell Heart and Matt Williams

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Chanell Heart Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Chanell is a sweetie with a personality to light up a room, but today isn't about her personality. Today is about teaching her throat and pussy a lesson in taking the dick.

Duration: 19:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6780kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Chanell Heart and Matt Williams

Eden Sin gets rough experiment

Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

The experiment was largely sexual in nature. Restraints are necessary due to the intensity of the procedure. Once Eden is locked down she begins to question her decision to sign up for the Jessica 3000 experiment. To be fair she hadn't done any research on what she'd be getting into.
The dick gag down her throat and the pear of anguish in her ass begins to give her an idea of what she is in for. The drool drips from her face and she's pulled by her asshole to the floor into a horrific squatting position. She nearly drowns in her own spit.
Each phase of the experiment gets worse. She's made to bend over and suck on a cock deep in her throat while she's fucked from behind. Her thumbs are pulled high above her while she's gagged and whipped.
The final phase of the experiment is where the real action happens. Large metal rods skewer her body through her ass and out her mouth. The drool and tears drain from her face. When the electric wires are attached our new Jessica 3000 begins to pa.

Duration: 29:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Eden Sin gets rough experiment

Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied

Terra is gagged with a pump gag as she sits in a chair with her arms strapped tightly around a post. Soon after she is nose hooked. I pull away her chair and she is now standing. She is crotchroped. Her crotch rope is pulled forward and up, which arches Terra's back nicely, pulling her hips upwards and out away from the post.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 2 files.

Download Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied

Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 01

Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Long time no see, and Hope is back with us. It seems she really missed to entrust her smooth body to heavy torture of Graias Studio. Well, Dr. Lomp will not turn this appeal back and provide her pain more than she asks. She will be humiliated under Dr. Lomp's holly being. She will be reminded her low slave place. She will taste suffer on her every nerve ends. Lomp gives her a chance to escape the pain, as he presented her a emergency safe word. We will just see if Hope can survive this cruel session or can't endure and give it up at the most pleasant moment of shooting.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

Download Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 01

UKTickling - Sophia Smith part 7

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Sophia
Genres: BDSM, Foot tickling, pantyhose/stockings, nudity/naked, tickling armpits, barefoot

Beautiful Sophia Smith looks hotter than ever as she is stripped naked and tickled from head to foot in this amazing clip! Sophia starts out wearing only a skimpy baby-doll, sheer stockings and heels as she is fully stretched out and strapped to the table. She giggles and squirms as her nylon feet are tickled through her heels first, before they come off and her super-ticklish toes and soles are tormented! Sophia's legs are insanely ticklish and she soon screaming and squealing as her knees and thighs are tickled. Her upperbody is tickled too and Sophia's little baby doll rides up to show her naked body beneath as she writhes, thrashes, squeals and laughs hysterically! Her hot body gets several minutes of intense tickling that drives Sophia completely crazy, and her clothes are pulled up to expose her whole body. Her sides, armpits, belly and neck are all tickled relentlessly and Sophia really starts to lose it - especially when her super-ticklish waist and hips are squeezed! The focu.

Duration: 6:23

File size: 237.4 MB

Download UKTickling - Sophia Smith part 7

Clover's interrogation

Inmate Clover Paisley is serving 10 years for internet banking fraud and the authorities want to know which bank accounts she hacked and plundered so office Lewis and Page interrogate Clover with the aid of a Cat 0 Nine Tails. She is whipped soundly she the bank account numbers.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 260.5 MB

Download Clover's interrogation

Graias - The Receptionist Part 2

Studio: Graias
Genres: Bdsm

Pretty slave girl Hope is lying on her back, trying to keep her legs spread wide. Her burning butts and poor pussy is fully exposed. The crop is in Dr. Lomp's hand. Slave girl Hope is counting every crop stroke hits on her pussy while she is trying to hide her loud screams.

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1682kbps

File size: 120.6 MB

Download Graias - The Receptionist Part 2

Rose - the gag experience

So Rose wanted some more bondage after her previous hair tie shoot! She was curious about being ballgagged, so that's what we did after roping her arms in a tight elbow tie! Rose just loves struggling around, even trying to escape, but there was no way! Very nice struggling!

Duration: 3:31
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11676kbps

File size: 306.0 MB

Download Rose - the gag experience

HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Ticklish trap part 3

Studio: PureLaughterTicklingClips

Jackie is recapture and now tied topless to the x-frame, which leads to some great upperbody tickling. Autumn decide to punish Jackie for tickling in the stocks before. Autumn tickles her armpits,sides, ribs, and belly. Ticklish Jackie can only hope up and down and she tries to escape her ticklish torture.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21094kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Ticklish trap part 3

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 1

Rachel is led out to the post. I turn her around so she's facing it. Her elbows, ankles, and wrists are already bound. She's bit gagged with a thick stick. I immediately start groping and smacking her ass. I pull her head back by her hair, as I continue manhandling her. I quickly untie her ankles. I order her to spread her legs as I continue groping her. I rope her waist to the post and I also make her arm bondage a bit more strict. I then tie a rope to the back of her gag and tie it off to a stake in the ground behind her. Rachel is pulled into a most uncomfortable back bending arch. I pull her tits free from her shirt before I sit back and watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I untie her gag from the stake. I then untie her from the post at her waist and remove her elbow ropes. I turn her around. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 381.8 MB

Download Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 1

Be Pretty & Tough

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Like every decent father Lomp goes to a dominatrix. When he sees the 18-year-old innocent little creature just starting her carreer, the evil living inside him starts to moan.

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps

Download Be Pretty & Tough

Back