Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Mina K - Mina In The Chair

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Our models aren't here for the money, they're extraordinary women that are here for the experience we offer. The welts and bruises that come from our spanking, whipping, paddling and other torments are all real, as our the tears and screams they draw from our Paintoys.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 375.4 MB

Download Mina K - Mina In The Chair

Hard tickled forced to ogasm

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Teen, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian, Fetish, Tickling

Foxy Sanie is a girl with a hungry pussy. Ticklers Rene and Violette have great power to be boss! They work quickly and efficiently with vibrator. Foxy moans and groans in pleasure and her tight body squirms in ecstasy. Enjoys her ticklish orgasm experience!

Duration: 13:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9680kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 986.7 MB

Download Hard tickled forced to ogasm

Maria Marley - Leg spread strappado

Luna gets off her last device and finds Eden's tongue deep in her asshole. The members request Luna smother Eden with her gorgeous ass and she complies. We get to see just how skilled Eden's tongue is.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 209.7 MB

Download Maria Marley - Leg spread strappado

Nelly - Tied to a pillar

Poor Nelly is tied up all alone in a big empty building! She is tied with her hands overhead to a pillar, her ankles and waist are also tightly secured! But we used pink rope! And a pink gag! Nelly doesn't seem to appreciate pretty colors today. she just wants to get out of here.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 168.8 MB

Download Nelly - Tied to a pillar

Super bondage, hogtie and torture for sexy blonde part 1

Release Year: 2021

Sexy model in pink blouse, in blue short shorts, with small tits and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Big pink ball in her mouth. Professional hogtie, bondage, predicament and domination for a horny blonde with naked breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4053kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, hogtie and torture for sexy blonde part 1

The Beauty

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Mia is back in Graias Studio with a sack on her back, which is full of her annual sins. She has already done what a decent girl never must do. Well, she can get purged and lose all her sins, but this will cost really much for her. Dr Lomp want to help her on this hard path. His ready to apply utmost cruelties to this baby face sinner girl. Let's watch and see if Mia can pass over Dr. Lomp's sadistic tortures, get rid of her sins, and be like a newborn baby.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1998kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 259.5 MB

Download The Beauty

Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Double Penetration, Anal, Deep Throat, Humilation, Hardcore, All Sex

Stick a fork in her, Darling is done. She has been sex in every which hole so throughly she can not even remember her own name. She is a drooling, vacant eyed limp puddle of flesh. Very very blissful flesh.

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

Carmen Rough - Terror

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Whipping

As you know, there is nothing we love more than introducing you to a new piece of meat in HELL!. This is Carmen Rough, as in, she likes it rough, more accurately, she needs it rough, as in, being roughly punished and tortured.
Honestly, she wanted to be pounded on like no one we have ever seen before.
This delightful little pig-tailed red-head can take an incredible amount of pain, truly impressive. She is in HELL! a scant few minutes and is already being worked over. During her stay in HELL! she is beaten and tortrured and interrogated. She confesses to being a cunt and piece o of meat.
This is called Terror because of the look in her eyes when she saw the needles coming for her udders. She was truly terrifiec because, as she puts it, she hates needles and they scare her...a lot.
You are just going to love watching this bitch suffer.

Duration: 29:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9710kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Carmen Rough - Terror

Super bondage, torture and domination for sexy young girl part 2 Full HD 1080

Young brunette with wet pussy, with small tits, with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes and scotch- full body on the floor, on the chair. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her naked pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, mummification and torture for horny model with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 23:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6065kbps

Download Super bondage, torture and domination for sexy young girl part 2 Full HD 1080

Hard bondage, suspension and torture for very sexy bitch part 2 HD 1080p

Beautiful model wuth nakedshaved pussy, with naked ass, with naked boobs and with sexy body plus man in black pants. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits, neck and belly on the floor. Ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, strappado, domination and torture for very hot bitch with sexy breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6436kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hard bondage, suspension and torture for very sexy bitch part 2 HD 1080p

The Sadie Pop Bondage Doll Part 4

Cast: Sadie Pop
Genres: Torture, Natural Tits, Teen, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation

I keep her bound tight and under the magic wand...her pussy creams as the vibrators and dildos take her over... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 6:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3823kbps

File size: 199.3 MB

Download The Sadie Pop Bondage Doll Part 4

Slave Prinzess

It's Prinzess's turn to get tied and fucked and I couldn't be happier...after seeing her bound and vibrated orgasms on PerfectSlave, I was looking forward to seeing something in that precious, young cunt...The Pope talks to her a bit before having her strip...it becomes apparent that Prinzess is really new to the idea of giving up control...but she takes it all very well...she is rigged on her back with her legs spread wide

Duration: 11:20
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 125.0 MB

Download Slave Prinzess

The Jewell Pretzel

Jewll Marceau has come back for another session with us. As most of you know, Lydia is an expert at tying off knots. She's not going to use rope this time though! Lydia wants to tie Jewell herself into a pretzel! I sure hope Jewell did her stretches this morning, because she's going be hanging in a precarious situation. Not to mention the fine selection of toys that Lydia has to provide our little pretzel, Jewell for entertainment!

Duration: 8:13
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1770kbps

File size: 114.1 MB

Download The Jewell Pretzel

BoundLife - Evil strappado [bl666]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

I knew update 666 was going to be evil!! I just knew it! When Sir strapped a big ring gag on me, I was curious and a little scared. I don't like drooling, and ring gags make me drool so MUCH. Before I knew it, I was in a wicked strappado tie. This made me bend over a little, so I drooled even more! It was horrible! I tried to fight it, but it is very hard to struggle in a strappado.

Duration: 3:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14608kbps
Audio: 281kbps

File size: 416.7 MB

Download BoundLife - Evil strappado [bl666]

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for naked brunette

Hot brunette with naked shaved pussy, with naked ass and with naked boobs plus man in black pants. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her pussy with dildo. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with sexy body in the large room.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3847kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for naked brunette

Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Rachel's arms are pulled down and back... almost as if she wee in an upside down strappado. She yelps as her nipple gets twisted when I clean the oil off so the clamps hold better. She definitely reacts when the clamps are applied and then pulled out to the side and tied off to a concrete block and an old chain hoist. She is left to endure for a short while, before black tape wraps are added on to of her gag, making it tighter and more effective. Her hair is then tied to an old heavy section of railroad track. Rachel is then left by herself once again, with drool running into her eyes and forehead. When Eric returns, he tightens her crotchrope even more. If there was any slack in any of the ropes, it is gone now. Rachel is left to endure her bondage once again. Rachel looks so good hanging with her hips thrust forward and her arms bound and pulling her upper torso in the opposite direction, that she should spend the evening like that. The lights go.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 401.1 MB

Download Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 2

Mena Li

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Mena Li
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

He slaps her tits and wants to hear her say what a dirty whore she is and beg for more. It takes a few slaps and throat pounding to get it out of her. He finally pulls her on the the couch and slips in a few fingers inside her wet pussy..

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mena Li

Jasmine Webb, Stella - Mistress Webb and sub Stella

23 year old Stella shows up at the dungeon curious and untrained. Like a pet that hasn't yet learned the rules of the house, she is in need of a stern hand and a thorough orientation. Sitting prim and proper with her legs crossed to conceal her wet pussy, Mistress Webb is quick to stand her up and bend her over the stool. Notice the wet marks on the cameltoe fabric of her plain white cotton panties. She may not know what is needed, but she already knows she likes it! Natural tits, a wry smile and the ability to follow simple directions. She does appear to have all the required traits of a worthwhile student. Watch her learn!

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jasmine Webb, Stella - Mistress Webb and sub Stella

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pepper's Legs Spread Reverse Prayer Hogtie Part 2

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Gagging , Did , Rope Bondage , Big Tits

Pepper's gag is removed before The Masked Man puts her into a stringent hogtie variation. The bar her ankles are tied to are tied to the post in front of her and her chest harness is pulled tight and tied to the post behind her. Pepper knows, by now, that not having something shoved down her throat is a treat, and she knows to stay quiet as the Man positions and arches her where he wants. Soon she is gagged anyway with a shop cloth. Black tape secures it. Her pigtails are tied to the ends of the bar tied to her ankles, which in turn pull her head back.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 507.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pepper's Legs Spread Reverse Prayer Hogtie Part 2

Bronte - The Prosecutor vol.2

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bronte
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Body Bag, Caning, Suspension, Hooded, Ball Gag

Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bronte - The Prosecutor vol.2

The Sadie Pop Bondage Doll Part 2

Cast: Sadie Pop
Genres: Torture, Natural Tits, Teen, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation

I pull her out to play today, and Sadie is always ready for the role...my helpless little bondage doll... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3840kbps

File size: 207.7 MB

Download The Sadie Pop Bondage Doll Part 2

Great ticklish orgasm

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Teen, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian, Fetish, Tickling

We all know that Very knows what it's like to be tickled, but one thing that did strike us is that she want new of our ticklish orgasms! So we put this right her! Tickler Victoria is also an expert in this field so we let her take charge, and she promises Very a real good time! She soon start to tickle and titillate Very's sexy body and bare feet and soon she have her in fits of sweet laughter. Victoria starts off by slowly teasing her, slowly edging her towards her ticklish orgasm, and her final goal! As the leader of the tickling video Victoria thrusts the device into her hungry pussy and soon starts to feel the pleasure. Very moans and groans in pleasure and her tight body squirms in ecstasy, as the orgasmic sensations flow through her! With the constant tickling and teasing from the tickler, it all becomes too much for her to take, and Very is the girl which pissed himself. If you like pissy pussy, you will be love Very. She ends in ticklish orgasm heaven and she has no one, but t.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9620kbps

File size: 971.0 MB

Download Great ticklish orgasm

Training the Trainer

Even Pony trainers have to train somewhere. And who could be better to test this new guy Jake than the statuesque pony Natalie, a feisty wench at the best of times and a handful even when harnessed

Duration: 8:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 188.4 MB

Download Training the Trainer

Kitty Smash - Golden rope

I spotted the incredible Kitty Smash walking around in a gold corset! And I had just purchased some gold colored rope! Time to get knotty with this girl! Kitty is such an sweet kinky girl! She was a delight to tie up, and even though we will probably never meet again, it sure is a great memory and I am very glad I have pictures and video of this occassion! Enjoy!

Duration: 4:24

File size: 171.2 MB

Download Kitty Smash - Golden rope

HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Don't Laugh Challenge Feet Up

Studio: Octopus
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

Ielena challenged Octopus. After the last video Ielena said that if she concentrates, can resist, so she will have to take the challenge: don't laugh challenge! If she can not laugh for more than 30 seconds, she is released immediately, but if she laughs for her it will be worse and worse. In this challenge the torture grows progressively, to the point where Kelevra begins to watch Ielena with concern: she has never laughed so much in her life!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19580kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Don't Laugh Challenge Feet Up

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 1

Can you believe it? 51 years old and she's never been hogtied. Alice is somewhat of a pain slut and has quite a bit of experience being beaten with various implements, but she has not been bound much. She is ready for new experiences though and today that means tight rope bondage. I have her by her hair as I lead her in and sit her down in a chair. Her arms are already bound behind her back. I immediately start manhandling and groping/slapping her tits through her sweater. I then stuff several pairs of panties in her mouth and then seal them in with a roll of vet wrap wrapped around her head. I now continue with the groping and hair pulling. I eventually stop to add some rope around her waist to make sure she can't go anywhere without taking the chair with her. I add a rope cuff to each ankle to be used later. I then start adding more rope to her upper body, further securing her and making her bondage even tighter. You can tell by the look on her face that she is loving it! I grope an.

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 361.2 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 1

Jolie Rain's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Jolie has already experienced a big black ballgag, now lets see how she handles a cleave gag. I apply a tight ace bandage cleave gag, complete with black tape wrapped over the top. I then spend a bit of time slapping and manhandling her bound tits. I bind her elbows and continue binding and cinching her upper body and arms. After a while, I remove her cleave gag. I then continue roping her. When she's ready for her hogtie, I apply her last gag. She's already experienced, a ballgag, and a cleave gag. She now gets her mouth stuffed and taped. I put her on the floor and hogtie her. She spends a little time on her stomach and bound tits, before I roll her on her side. She stays on her side for a bit before I return. You can see the relief on her face when she is freed from the hogtie. I then remove her gag and the clip ends.

Duration: 20:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 446.5 MB

Download Jolie Rain's Test - Part 3

Sado Gathering

Female Pain is the true home of amateur slavegirl Mystique. The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive.
Slavegirl Mystique enjoys her amateur pain adventures to the maximum and displays all her kinky activities in highres S &M amateur movies, outragious flashing films, kinky femdom action videos and much more. The true submissive nature of amateur slave girl Mystique brings her to alot of private dungeons for everything from sexual activities, light bondage and spanking to extreme amateur pain and slavery sessions.

Duration: 29:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sado Gathering

HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Office Bet, Lilly Loses Part 3

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Milf , Office Domination , Male Domination

I let her sit there for a few minutes. I return and grope her bound tits for a while more. Next, I tie both of her ankles back, her to lean forward more. I then clamp her nipples with clover clamps. I let her get used to them for a while before I remove one. I make a loop over the connecting chain before I pull them forward and down. I tie the other end off. Now Lilly is really leaning forward. To make her bondage a bit more stringent, I tie her hair back as well.

Duration: 23:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 523.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Office Bet, Lilly Loses Part 3

Super bondage, domination and torture for horny girl part 1 HD 1080p

Horny girl in orange blouse, in black panties, with beautiful body and with hot little ass plus big man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and torture for sexy slavegil with naked breast in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5908kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for horny girl part 1 HD 1080p

Another Princess Gets Punished Part 2

Cast: Sadie Blake

Im sure she deserves a man who treats her right...but today she gets me, and I get to punish another princess... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 6:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3832kbps

File size: 189.1 MB

Download Another Princess Gets Punished Part 2

Serene Isley - Bitch Gets What's Coming To Her

Genres: BDSM

Serene is roughly XXXX into a room dressed in skin tight jeans, a button up top and knee high stiletto boots. Her arms are roughly pulled together and her elbows bound tightly behind her back as she protests at her rough treatment. After her arms are tightly bound together Serene is XXXX to the floor where her legs are bound. With her legs bound her mouth is then shoved full with a large pair of panties before microfoam is wrapped around her head sealing the packing in tightly. Serene is then left to struggle alone in the room and she moves around trying to find any weakness in her bonds. When the man returns he's got more rope and binds first Serene's ankles, and then her throat off to the opposing legs of the couch. A bit of groping, disheveling and exposing of Serene's breasts she's left tightly pulled straight out in front of the couch and unable to protect her modesty.

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps

File size: 488.0 MB

Download Serene Isley - Bitch Gets What's Coming To Her

Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 3

On this day, Ogres seizes the bounty that stands before him, beginning by directing Cherie to cuff herself on the bed. Once he is satisfied, the ritual of pain begins...Meanwhile, Cherie finds herself in the grips of her Master. What takes place next is a whirlwind of intensity as Cherie is on the receiving end of the whip. Further put through her paces, she is then restrained tightly to the cross and it's time for more poking and prodding and even more heavy flogging is in order before she pressed into a blinding orgasm. Then, she finds herself up on the ladder where her ever loving Master kindly fits her with an anal hook. Obediently, yet painfully, Cherie abides...Her just reward is the clamps on her nipples to even her out. In reality, Cherie's a bad girl however and as the whip lands, Cherie's screams fill the air. She pleads to be let down, to be released from this pain.Next, she is spread wide on the cube, her pussy plied with the pole mounted dong. She cums hard for her Master.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 99.3 MB

Download Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 3

Emma Green - Into the blue

All of a sudden, all of the famous UK tv stars want to try rope bondage! The gorgeous Emma Green must have sent 5 emails asking if she could come over!! Well, alright then I tied her in blue ropes showing off her incredible natural boobs, and she ended up on her stomach, knees and ankles tightly bound in blue. Emma loved it! She will definitely be back for more!

Duration: 4:30

File size: 174.1 MB

Download Emma Green - Into the blue

Milk Asylum - the return of Vina!

Cast: Milk Asylum
Genres: Breast Pump, Ball Gag, Bondage, Breast Training Machine, Natural Tits

Great news! Vina is now back and here to stay permanently, she will be trained until her milk starts flowing (more than a drop). We officially have her here now! Of course, we are very excited to have this HuCow star in our herd, and everyone will remember her shy and hesitant first steps into the world of milking and transformation, more than 5 years ago. She has signed on for a permanent residence of obedience training, udders massages, bondage, nipple and udder enlargement, sexual stimulation, and ultimately milk induction. It will be an exciting journey, but she has already come a long way. Vina wants nothing more than to be owned, trained, and milked.
Today, we put her in the isolation room to welcome her back with the goat milker on full power! Vina fans, don't miss this!!!

Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14682kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Milk Asylum - the return of Vina!

Emily Addison

Emily's encore has been a long time in the making. Too long actually, but here she is before our very eyes. And like kids in a candy store, we relish in her delights. Her beautiful eyes, her amazing body, she has it all. She handles her perfect breasts for our cameras and we soak up every glorious second of it.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

Download Emily Addison

The Pig balls & ass holes

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

When we say Balls and Assholes, we are talking about what The Pig loves to suck. That's why we call her The Pig. She admits her purpose on earth is to lick the assholes and balls of her superiors. The cunthole is in the barn, chained in a very uncomfortable position, wearing only her slut heels and a ridiculous pair of non-shorts. However, just add a see-through blouse and this is pretty much what this piece of shit will wear in public. She craves this treatment, degrading, humiliating, and most of all, painful. Because at the end of the day, what this cunthole craves more than anything is suffering and punishment.
Why does she need to be punished? Who knows, ask her next time she's licking your balls and asshole.

Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9699kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Pig balls & ass holes

Long Leggy Jane Gets All Tied Up - HD 720p

Jane Lyn stands before me and I tie her up and chat with her. She gets an elbow tie and big ring gag. I tip her over and tie her off the post. He drool streams into her nose. Her long legs looking amazing and her satin red panties and yellow garter belt are exposed. After that she gets to her knees. Her mouth is stuffed with a big pair of panties and her mouth is wrapped with microfoam tape. She gets a tight hogtie and and it is tied off to the ceiling. A rope is wrapped around her mouth and forehead.

Duration: 28:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Long Leggy Jane Gets All Tied Up - HD 720p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Lilly Got Caught Stealing Towels and Soap Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Milf , Groping , Male Domination , All Natural

Lilly is in Real at this point, but her ordeal is far far from over. Ace snips off her panties and then pulls them through her legs. Yes, they shall make a wonderful gag! He shoves them in her mouth completely and orders her to keep them there. if she spits them out, they'll just go right back in after being on the dirty floor... not to mention what else she would have to endure for doing so. Ace adds more rope, this time to her chest. He adds clover clamps to her nipples as well. He wraps clear tape around her head and the post, securing her head even more and ensuring the gag will stay tightly in place. He manhandles her a bit before he romoves the concrete block from under her feet. He also removes the 6 inch heels that she has been standing in all this time. She is so securely tied at this point that she no longer needs the block or her shoes.

Duration: 23:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 522.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Lilly Got Caught Stealing Towels and Soap Part 2

Back