~Pain in Bloody Torture Ecstasy (needles, hooks, hot wax)~

Torture_Chloe Parker (2010)

Year: 2010
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Description: Master A has some ideas about what makes a fine lady and Chloe Parker does not measure up for any of them. They need to be obedient and beautiful, with no blemishes and perfect posture. Chloe is close, but Master A will make her better. He has a few old tricks that teach a woman how to stand and sit without slouching. They are also great techniques for perfecting her concentration. And if they are made more difficult by the caning or whipping he gives her, it is all for her benefit in the end.
Models: Chloe Parker

Size: 698 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 1 h 1 min
Format: MPEG-4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

Torture_Lisey Sweet (05.02.2020)

Year: 05.02.2020
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Description: Lisey Sweet is just as sweet as her name would have you believe. She's curious about the whole bondage thing. With her wrists tied above her head and her ankles immobilized she's ready to explore. We expose her huge ass and tape her overstuffed mouth shut. Without a break we go right into the next position. In a beautiful steer tie her butt is perfectly positioned. She gets a nice big red ballgag. From there it's right over the knee for a thorough hand spanking. A little OTK has her screaming. Then it's into a strict hogtie. Finally she has her tits tied up so tight they might pop.
Models: Lisey Sweet

Size: 2.07 GiB
Duration: 38 min 38 s

Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >

Download from RG >
Download from RG >
Download from RG >
Download from RG >

Torture_Ella Raine (07.02.2020)

Year: 07.02.2020
Description: My father has always been a strong influence in my life. He's just so caring and sweet. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with feelings for him that they come out kind of sexual. I know it's not his fault. I've dropped my towel so he'll see me naked. I've bent over wearing a tiny little thong. I know he can't help getting a boner when I'm around. I think I may have pushed him too far though. He is making me stay in the basement. A room I never knew existed. It's cold, dark, and dirty. He feeds me here, he makes me use a litter box, and I sleep on a stinky old mattress. I know I've been fantasizing about his cock, but now that he's fucking me it's just too much!
Models: Ella Raine

Size: 3.51 GiB
Duration: 1 h 5 min

Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >
Download from FB >

Download from RG >
Download from RG >
Download from RG >
Download from RG >
Download from RG >
Download from RG >
Download from RG >

Torture_Amari Anne (14.02.2020)

Year: 14.02.2020
Description: Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She's locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something. Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet beauty lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement. This absolute specimen is put on display. She's bent and twisted, spread and tormented. She suffers so beautifully.
Models: Amari Anne

Size: 1.99 GiB
Duration: 37 min 25 s
Format: MP4

Download from FB >

Torture_Amber Wildee (14.02.2020)

Year: 14.02.2020
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
Description: Amber Wildee is such a pretty and petite woman, and very brave to sign herself up for my perverted mistreatments...She turns out to be a very submissive person, even asking permission for opening her eyes...Enjoy, Ogre.... Objective accomplished!
Models: Amber Wildee

Size: 692 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 39 min 15 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Catalina Ossa (24.01.2020)

Year: 24.01.2020
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
Description: We tie up a lot of beautiful women and Catalina definitely qualifies...She has an athletic and feminine body, just like I desire....Her ass is perfect, Her face is perfect and her pussy is perfect...She turns out to be quite a brat too...She likes being a bit rebellious and Im sure she is a very head strong women when she wants to be...but today, she wanted to be used, controlled and punished, and that is what she got...Enjoy, Ogre.... Objective accomplished!
Models: Catalina Ossa

Size: 854 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 54 min 54 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Lex Luthor (12.02.2020)

Year: 12.02.2020
Description: Lex Luthor is no novice when it comes to BDSM. You can tell in the way that she gets excited as she gets tied up. She watches every knot and every wrap. She loves the feeling of being tied up. What she also loves is being hit. Once she's tied helplessly, gagged, and stripped she's caned, flogged, and whipped. Each implement used on her sexy little body elicits a beautiful response. With her legs spread wide across the room her clit is intensely stimulated till she's shaking uncontrollably. It's so intense that she's panting and moaning loudly.
Models: Lex Luthor

Size: 2.12 GiB
Duration: 39 min 36 s

Download from FB >

Back