My Poor Eggs | Brutal Cock Tortures | Femdom | Ballbusting !

Ruined Opportunity (13 Nov 2017)

Ruined Opportunity (13 Nov 2017)
7a2773d461ef5554bdd68ce02ca4ac04.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ariana Marie
Genres: Femdom, Latex, Brunette, High Heels, Stockings, Edging, Face Sitting, Ruined Orgasms, Tease and Denial, Vibrator, CBT
Video language: English

Princess Ariana finally allows her cuckold the permission to orgasm, but he will have to be able to cum in between her cock slaps and ball punches. She sits on his face with her naked pussy, the slave is too nervous to get hard. She uses a massager to make herself cum on his face then turns it on his cock. Ariana his cock hard with the vibrator then slaps it repeatedly. Awe...Too bad huh? Is the pain distracting you from having an orgasm? When Princess is done tormenting his cock and balls she gives him a few good punches to the groin to say good bye. His ruined opportunity is funny to her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11320kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Ruined Opportunity (13 Nov 2017)

Mistress Helly-Slave Cum Extraction

c42771777925564a58c721200a3b957a.jpg

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Helly keeps her slaves balls drained & empty to keep his mind in a constant state of submission. She loves to slowly edge a slaves cock until they are begging to cum and release all that built up testosterone. Helly finds it very amusing that men can be so easily manipulated and controlled sexually by just one simple touch.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7260kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 464.5 MB

Download Mistress Helly-Slave Cum Extraction

c42771777925564a58c721200a3b957a.jpg

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Helly keeps her slaves balls drained & empty to keep his mind in a constant state of submission. She loves to slowly edge a slaves cock until they are begging to cum and release all that built up testosterone. Helly finds it very amusing that men can be so easily manipulated and controlled sexually by just one simple touch.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7260kbps

File size: 464.5 MB

Download Mistress Helly-Slave Cum Extraction

Lexi Sindel

Lexi Sindel
98703bfef038f64645d86cbcacf6fdce.jpg

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Blonde, High Heels, Strap-on

Mistress Lexi Sindel has her sub locked in a sensory deprivation hood so that her strap on punishments are a surprise. He is in the fuck sling for maximum penetration . She buries her cock deep in his asshole making him take the entire length. Lexi grabs the sling and uses momentum to slide his ass up and down her shaft with little effort. Lexi enjoys training and punishing mens buttholes of America.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10772kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lexi Sindel

Lexi Sindel

Lexi Sindel
98703bfef038f64645d86cbcacf6fdce.jpg

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Blonde, High Heels, Strap-on

Mistress Lexi Sindel has her sub locked in a sensory deprivation hood so that her strap on punishments are a surprise. He is in the fuck sling for maximum penetration . She buries her cock deep in his asshole making him take the entire length. Lexi grabs the sling and uses momentum to slide his ass up and down her shaft with little effort. Lexi enjoys training and punishing mens buttholes of America.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10772kbps

Download Lexi Sindel

AJ Jupiter-Sleeping cousin gets sucked and jerked off

2b655aea1f0fd7c55e2cbbd8b458155a.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom Handjob,Blowjob, Cumshot

You're at a bachelor's party in my city, and you've had wayyy too much to juice tonight, so you call and see if you can crash at my place. I love to see my cousin! Sure, you can crash on my couch, I tell you. The key is under the mat, and I'll be home in an hour and a half. I was at a party too, and when I see you there, sleeping on my couch, it's too hard to resist undoing your pants. You're fast asleep, but I've always been curious about my cousin's cock, and now it's finally mine to play with. I fold the blanket down, unbutton your pants, and see that bulge for myself. I NEED it in my mouth, I need to make you cum. Shhh.

Duration: 15:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 480.8 MB

Download AJ Jupiter-Sleeping cousin gets sucked and jerked off

2b655aea1f0fd7c55e2cbbd8b458155a.jpg

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom Handjob,Blowjob, Cumshot

You're at a bachelor's party in my city, and you've had wayyy too much to juice tonight, so you call and see if you can crash at my place. I love to see my cousin! Sure, you can crash on my couch, I tell you. The key is under the mat, and I'll be home in an hour and a half. I was at a party too, and when I see you there, sleeping on my couch, it's too hard to resist undoing your pants. You're fast asleep, but I've always been curious about my cousin's cock, and now it's finally mine to play with. I fold the blanket down, unbutton your pants, and see that bulge for myself. I NEED it in my mouth, I need to make you cum. Shhh.

Duration: 15:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 480.8 MB

Download AJ Jupiter-Sleeping cousin gets sucked and jerked off

Hung up on pussy

Hung up on pussy
1d69c3840a059272fe847e137f8729bb.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Latex, High Heels, Ass Worship, Pussy Worship, Suspension

Mistress Yasmin is sexually greedy. She enjoys subjecting her slaves to cruel and unusual punishments all while being sexually gratified herself. She hangs her slave upside down and makes him beg to lick her pussy. She begins riding his face to orgasm after orgasm. Mistress Yasmin laughs as his face turns purple while she rubs her wet cunt against his tongue. Yasmin enjoys the extra warmth of his tongue from all the blo0d inside his head from inversion.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11272kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hung up on pussy

Hung up on pussy

Hung up on pussy
1d69c3840a059272fe847e137f8729bb.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Latex, High Heels, Ass Worship, Pussy Worship, Suspension

Mistress Yasmin is sexually greedy. She enjoys subjecting her slaves to cruel and unusual punishments all while being sexually gratified herself. She hangs her slave upside down and makes him beg to lick her pussy. She begins riding his face to orgasm after orgasm. Mistress Yasmin laughs as his face turns purple while she rubs her wet cunt against his tongue. Yasmin enjoys the extra warmth of his tongue from all the blo0d inside his head from inversion.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11272kbps

Download Hung up on pussy

Sadie Holmes Milking Day with Sadie Holmes (2018)

Sadie Holmes Milking Day with Sadie Holmes (2018)
ae62021c879f48c5d0e9e398e69e513c.jpg

It's milking day and Goddess Sadie Holmes is going to drain this bitch slave dry. Sadie knows just how to edge and build up the slave to where the release is going to be explosive and thoroughly empty his balls. Chastity devices fit better on empty balls, it's how you can tell the best size for a slave! This slave must endure the humiliation of Sadie draining him and making him eat his own filth.

Duration: 6:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6298kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 316.1 MB

Download Sadie Holmes Milking Day with Sadie Holmes (2018)

Wild Beast

Wild Beast
d1f968bc97b732b1ef734dee5a7d46d7.jpg

Cast: Valentina Ross
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Handjob, Fingering, Toys, Blowjob, CFNM

Again in the gym Valentina finds another victim of their sexual pleasures.

Duration: 47:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 82kbps

Download Wild Beast

Wild Beast

Wild Beast
d1f968bc97b732b1ef734dee5a7d46d7.jpg

Cast: Valentina Ross
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Handjob, Fingering, Toys, Blowjob, CFNM

Again in the gym Valentina finds another victim of their sexual pleasures.

Duration: 47:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 82kbps

Download Wild Beast

Double Dicked Bitch (15 Mar 2017)

9a4cdb35f0c9b04632b66a010fb95f58.jpg

Cast: Asia Perez, Sammi Parker
Genres: Strapon

Asian queens Goddess Sami and Goddess Asia want to have some fun using their pasty white slave as their little fuck puppet. The tables have turned in this sexual three way as both beauties have strapped on nice big cocks to teach him his place. They intend to mercilessly his tender holes. They get right to it with Sami stuffing his mouth with her cock as Asia buries hers deep in his ass. The poor slave can only gag and moan around Sami's cock as Asia pounds and stretches his asshole with hers. For the ladies it is an amusing power trip and they slap and verbally abuse him the whole time. Their slave is really suffering from their rough fucking, but they make him to endure it as they carry on. They won't stop until they are satisfied his spirit is totally broken. Having sex with two beautiful Asian goddesses would be a dream come true for most guys, but for this unlucky bitch it turns out to be a real nightmare.

Duration: 12:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10710kbps

File size: 978.3 MB

Download Double Dicked Bitch (15 Mar 2017)

9a4cdb35f0c9b04632b66a010fb95f58.jpg

Cast: Asia Perez, Sammi Parker
Genres: Strapon

Asian queens Goddess Sami and Goddess Asia want to have some fun using their pasty white slave as their little fuck puppet. The tables have turned in this sexual three way as both beauties have strapped on nice big cocks to teach him his place. They intend to mercilessly his tender holes. They get right to it with Sami stuffing his mouth with her cock as Asia buries hers deep in his ass. The poor slave can only gag and moan around Sami's cock as Asia pounds and stretches his asshole with hers. For the ladies it is an amusing power trip and they slap and verbally abuse him the whole time. Their slave is really suffering from their rough fucking, but they make him to endure it as they carry on. They won't stop until they are satisfied his spirit is totally broken. Having sex with two beautiful Asian goddesses would be a dream come true for most guys, but for this unlucky bitch it turns out to be a real nightmare.

Duration: 12:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10710kbps

File size: 978.3 MB

Download Double Dicked Bitch (15 Mar 2017)

Marsha's New Pets

Marsha's New Pets
b7c955503f66893439c77e3e342b45cd.jpg

Cast: Marsha May
Genres: Ass Worship, Cuckolding, Full Movies, Milking, Pussy Worship, Strapon

Marsha May is in detention for being a bad girl. She gives Mr. Adams an apple and flirts with him, showing off her hot young body. He is weak and can barely tell her no. He knows it isn't right to have such lust for his young student and he would get fired if anyone found out but she is just SO HOT and he is growing SO HARD. Before he knows it, she has him naked and in a collar. He is so weak to do whatever he says. She is in total control now. Suddenly he finds himself underneath her soaking wet young pussy. He licks and pleasures her and loves the way she tastes. She owns him now. He is completely hers, unable to do anything but lick and pleasure his hot young student. Marsha May owns the room now and is standing on the desk ordering around Mr. Adams when her classmate Toby enters. He is wondering why and how Marsha is in charge of the room and why Mr. Adams is sitting there in a pink collar. Marsha knows that Toby has the hots for her so she decides to use it to her advantage and turn her classmate Toby into her bitch too. She knows how weak men are for her beautiful body and charm. Suddenly Toby finds himself naked and in a collar just like Mr. Adams. She has a hard time but figures out which slave she wants to lick her ass and which slave she wants to, well you'll just have to watch her in action yourself. Brat Dom Marsha May teases the boys as she plays with her young pink wet pussy then makes Mr Adams the teacher fuck her till she cums and he empties his filth into her pussy then as she waves the chastity key in Toby's pathetic face she makes him eat up every last drop of man filth from her just fucked pussy, Laughing as she tells him now you got some real man in you. Brat Dom Marsha May makes Mr. Adams her teacher lay on his hands and tells him she is going to extract his disgusting man filth right from his swollen slut sacks, She strokes his long thick cock using her spit as lube even pressing her young large tits against his swollen member she tit fucks her teacher than strokes him hard and fast til he shoots his gooey load all over. Then she scoops up every last drop and feeds him his filth, and tells the slut he's just been milked! Brat Dom Marsha May now teaches fellow student Toby how to properly lube up a 14" inch pink strap on cock with his mouth, telling him that he will only be fucked with his spit and tears, She then places the teachers apple in his mouth informing him that she is going to pound his ass harder than he can even imagine shoving all 14" inches of hard femdom cock up his boy pussy, and that she better not even see one drop of juice from the apple hit the desk or else she will fuck him like this every period in front of his classmates, She then rams his man pussy hard and deep getting off over the power and control she holds over the pathetic slut, After a satisfying ass fucking she sits back and enjoys a cigarette and blows smoke right in the cucks face and tells the guys that 7th period now belongs to her and that they will meet her here every Wednesday for further training.

Duration: 32:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6339kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Marsha's New Pets

Marsha's New Pets

Marsha's New Pets
b7c955503f66893439c77e3e342b45cd.jpg

Cast: Marsha May
Genres: Ass Worship, Cuckolding, Full Movies, Milking, Pussy Worship, Strapon

Marsha May is in detention for being a bad girl. She gives Mr. Adams an apple and flirts with him, showing off her hot young body. He is weak and can barely tell her no. He knows it isn't right to have such lust for his young student and he would get fired if anyone found out but she is just SO HOT and he is growing SO HARD. Before he knows it, she has him naked and in a collar. He is so weak to do whatever he says. She is in total control now. Suddenly he finds himself underneath her soaking wet young pussy. He licks and pleasures her and loves the way she tastes. She owns him now. He is completely hers, unable to do anything but lick and pleasure his hot young student. Marsha May owns the room now and is standing on the desk ordering around Mr. Adams when her classmate Toby enters. He is wondering why and how Marsha is in charge of the room and why Mr. Adams is sitting there in a pink collar. Marsha knows that Toby has the hots for her so she decides to use it to her advantage and turn her classmate Toby into her bitch too. She knows how weak men are for her beautiful body and charm. Suddenly Toby finds himself naked and in a collar just like Mr. Adams. She has a hard time but figures out which slave she wants to lick her ass and which slave she wants to, well you'll just have to watch her in action yourself. Brat Dom Marsha May teases the boys as she plays with her young pink wet pussy then makes Mr Adams the teacher fuck her till she cums and he empties his filth into her pussy then as she waves the chastity key in Toby's pathetic face she makes him eat up every last drop of man filth from her just fucked pussy, Laughing as she tells him now you got some real man in you. Brat Dom Marsha May makes Mr. Adams her teacher lay on his hands and tells him she is going to extract his disgusting man filth right from his swollen slut sacks, She strokes his long thick cock using her spit as lube even pressing her young large tits against his swollen member she tit fucks her teacher than strokes him hard and fast til he shoots his gooey load all over. Then she scoops up every last drop and feeds him his filth, and tells the slut he's just been milked! Brat Dom Marsha May now teaches fellow student Toby how to properly lube up a 14" inch pink strap on cock with his mouth, telling him that he will only be fucked with his spit and tears, She then places the teachers apple in his mouth informing him that she is going to pound his ass harder than he can even imagine shoving all 14" inches of hard femdom cock up his boy pussy, and that she better not even see one drop of juice from the apple hit the desk or else she will fuck him like this every period in front of his classmates, She then rams his man pussy hard and deep getting off over the power and control she holds over the pathetic slut, After a satisfying ass fucking she sits back and enjoys a cigarette and blows smoke right in the cucks face and tells the guys that 7th period now belongs to her and that they will meet her here every Wednesday for further training.

Duration: 32:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6339kbps
Audio: 127kbps

Download Marsha's New Pets

Alexandra Snow Bound for Sounds (2018)

ad6bf52b95ee8d7406d2da90df99a132.jpg

This slave is bound and strapped to my bench with no way of moving away from me. His legs are spread and his cock is hard and waiting for me. Blindfolded and exposed, I decide to insert my special rods into his tiny hole. He moans and cries out as I push them deeper and deeper until his dick almost swallows them. I relish the pained noises he's making. After all, his pain is my pleasure.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 433.3 MB

Download Alexandra Snow Bound for Sounds (2018)

ad6bf52b95ee8d7406d2da90df99a132.jpg

This slave is bound and strapped to my bench with no way of moving away from me. His legs are spread and his cock is hard and waiting for me. Blindfolded and exposed, I decide to insert my special rods into his tiny hole. He moans and cries out as I push them deeper and deeper until his dick almost swallows them. I relish the pained noises he's making. After all, his pain is my pleasure.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 433.3 MB

Download Alexandra Snow Bound for Sounds (2018)

Best Break Up Therapy EVER

7123dc35796849f92f201f89c9ff782b.jpg

Studio: She Owns Your Manhoo
Cast: Anya Olsen, Ashley Fires, Lux Orchid
Genres: Strapon, Revenge Sex, Blowjob, Cum On Leotard

Its been almost a year since Lance got dumped. He cant get over his ex, Lux Orchid. Hes seeing a great girl now. Everything is awesome about Anya Olsen. He loves her, but he cant stop thinking about Lux, so he reached out to Ashley Fires. Dr Fires is the best there is a aggressive break up recovery
Ashley Fires methods are unorthodox. She tracked down Lances ex and used her amazing psychology powers to get her in a deep meditative state. She can pull her in an out of it simply by snapping her fingers. When in this state, Lux follows all orders. When Dr Fires snaps her fingers again, Lux snaps out of it and is suddenly fully aware of what is going on again Lance is in a typical therapy session when Dr Fires tells him the plan. She has Anya, his new girlfriend waiting in another room. She calls Anya in, who is more than enthusiastic about helping her lover with his mental health. Anya is a real keeper. She says, Baby, we just need to fuck in front of your ex-girlfriend
Dr Fires summons his ex. When Lux walks in, Lance is scared. He hasnt talked to her since she dumped him. This is very stressful. But he quickly realizes that she is in some sort of mediative state. Anya aggressively pulls his clothes off and starts sucking his dick right in front of Lux and Dr Fires. She clearly gets off on driving her lovers ex madly jealous.
While Lance is fucking Anyas mouth and pussy, Dr Fires snaps Lux in and out of her state. Lux goes mad with jealousy while shes aware, but keeps getting quickly snapped back into a submissive state to gaze on Lance fucking Anyas pretty brains out.
This is just the first phase of therapy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

Download Best Break Up Therapy EVER

7123dc35796849f92f201f89c9ff782b.jpg

Studio: She Owns Your Manhoo
Cast: Anya Olsen, Ashley Fires, Lux Orchid
Genres: Strapon, Revenge Sex, Blowjob, Cum On Leotard

Its been almost a year since Lance got dumped. He cant get over his ex, Lux Orchid. Hes seeing a great girl now. Everything is awesome about Anya Olsen. He loves her, but he cant stop thinking about Lux, so he reached out to Ashley Fires. Dr Fires is the best there is a aggressive break up recovery
Ashley Fires methods are unorthodox. She tracked down Lances ex and used her amazing psychology powers to get her in a deep meditative state. She can pull her in an out of it simply by snapping her fingers. When in this state, Lux follows all orders. When Dr Fires snaps her fingers again, Lux snaps out of it and is suddenly fully aware of what is going on again Lance is in a typical therapy session when Dr Fires tells him the plan. She has Anya, his new girlfriend waiting in another room. She calls Anya in, who is more than enthusiastic about helping her lover with his mental health. Anya is a real keeper. She says, Baby, we just need to fuck in front of your ex-girlfriend
Dr Fires summons his ex. When Lux walks in, Lance is scared. He hasnt talked to her since she dumped him. This is very stressful. But he quickly realizes that she is in some sort of mediative state. Anya aggressively pulls his clothes off and starts sucking his dick right in front of Lux and Dr Fires. She clearly gets off on driving her lovers ex madly jealous.
While Lance is fucking Anyas mouth and pussy, Dr Fires snaps Lux in and out of her state. Lux goes mad with jealousy while shes aware, but keeps getting quickly snapped back into a submissive state to gaze on Lance fucking Anyas pretty brains out.
This is just the first phase of therapy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7

Download Best Break Up Therapy EVER

Leprechaun Slaves Are Good For Something (28 Mar 2017)

0c1f25f29cb7499f3858fea83beeba29.jpg

Cast: Dahlia Rain, Goddess Tangent
Genres: Ball Busting, Caning, CBT

Goddess Dahlia and Mistress Tangent ask their pathetic leprechaun slaves if they're ready for their special St. Patrick's day ball busting. When one of their slaves collapses after just a few kicks, Goddess Dahlia and Mistress Tangent decide that a special punishment is in order. They bend the pathetically unprepared slave over his cage and begin caning his pale Irish ass. Goddess Dahlia and Mistress Tangent take turns swatting his reddening ass with their canes until her learns his lesson. Their slave's saggy pink ass cheeks ripple with each swat of Mistress Tangent's cane as she really beats his leprechaun ass until it turns purple. Dahlia Rain, Goddess Tangent

Duration: 7:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11618kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 604.0 MB

Download Leprechaun Slaves Are Good For Something (28 Mar 2017)

0c1f25f29cb7499f3858fea83beeba29.jpg

Cast: Dahlia Rain, Goddess Tangent
Genres: Ball Busting, Caning, CBT

Goddess Dahlia and Mistress Tangent ask their pathetic leprechaun slaves if they're ready for their special St. Patrick's day ball busting. When one of their slaves collapses after just a few kicks, Goddess Dahlia and Mistress Tangent decide that a special punishment is in order. They bend the pathetically unprepared slave over his cage and begin caning his pale Irish ass. Goddess Dahlia and Mistress Tangent take turns swatting his reddening ass with their canes until her learns his lesson. Their slave's saggy pink ass cheeks ripple with each swat of Mistress Tangent's cane as she really beats his leprechaun ass until it turns purple. Dahlia Rain, Goddess Tangent

Duration: 7:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11618kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 604.0 MB

Download Leprechaun Slaves Are Good For Something (28 Mar 2017)

Ezada sinn ruined orgasms compilation

20568d57904c5df5dff963398a37d099.jpg

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, made Ejaculations, Cumshots

Ausgezeichnete BDSM Porno Video, Liebhaber werden zufrieden sein! Schauen Sie sich die Screenshots an und laden Sie den Film herunter.

Duration: 1:23:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2091kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Ezada sinn ruined orgasms compilation

20568d57904c5df5dff963398a37d099.jpg

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, made Ejaculations, Cumshots

Ausgezeichnete BDSM Porno Video, Liebhaber werden zufrieden sein! Schauen Sie sich die Screenshots an und laden Sie den Film herunter.

Duration: 1:23:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2091kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Ezada sinn ruined orgasms compilation

Lady Sue Femdom

Lady Sue Femdom
06dc095a70c52f92547d5448590a9f41.jpg

Her slave is waiting for orders. Mistress's legs are moving apart in front of his face

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8803kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 286.9 MB

Download Lady Sue Femdom

Lady Sue Femdom

Lady Sue Femdom
06dc095a70c52f92547d5448590a9f41.jpg

Her slave is waiting for orders. Mistress's legs are moving apart in front of his face

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8803kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 286.9 MB

Download Lady Sue Femdom

Handyman

Handyman
fe5b008a523ab00e70698d4d3b3d2177.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Girls
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Handjob, Toys, Blowjob, CFNM

The housewife discovers a malfunction in the plumbing, and causes the master.
The call comes a charming guy who, having done his job, tries to seduce a girl, but she imposes his game on him

Duration: 44:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 96kbps

Download Handyman

Handyman

Handyman
fe5b008a523ab00e70698d4d3b3d2177.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Girls
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Handjob, Toys, Blowjob, CFNM

The housewife discovers a malfunction in the plumbing, and causes the master.
The call comes a charming guy who, having done his job, tries to seduce a girl, but she imposes his game on him

Duration: 44:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 96kbps

Download Handyman

Borrowing A Slave's Ass (16 Mar 2017)

d13a0f354ae7b98a3adfca3ce40864d7.jpg

Cast: Lydia Supremacy, Michelle Lacy
Genres: Dildo Play, Strap-on

Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne borrow a slave from their friend to train his pathetic ass how to take a cock. Mistress Cheyenne shoves her strap on cock in his throat so the slave can drool and choke all over it. Soon, Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne have the slave bent over where Mistress Cheyenne spreads his man pussy open so Mistress Lydia can shove her long hand held cock deep in his gaping unused hole. After Mistress Lydia loosens him up, Mistress Cheyenne gives him the rough ride she promised him, pegging his tight virgin man pussy. Mistress Cheyenne then starts pile drive pegging his ass, making sure he's ready to be able to take any dick his Mistress can stuff in him, and leaving him craving for more cock. Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy, Michelle Lacy

Duration: 6:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11628kbps

File size: 524.0 MB

Download Borrowing A Slave's Ass (16 Mar 2017)

d13a0f354ae7b98a3adfca3ce40864d7.jpg

Cast: Lydia Supremacy, Michelle Lacy
Genres: Dildo Play, Strap-on

Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne borrow a slave from their friend to train his pathetic ass how to take a cock. Mistress Cheyenne shoves her strap on cock in his throat so the slave can drool and choke all over it. Soon, Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne have the slave bent over where Mistress Cheyenne spreads his man pussy open so Mistress Lydia can shove her long hand held cock deep in his gaping unused hole. After Mistress Lydia loosens him up, Mistress Cheyenne gives him the rough ride she promised him, pegging his tight virgin man pussy. Mistress Cheyenne then starts pile drive pegging his ass, making sure he's ready to be able to take any dick his Mistress can stuff in him, and leaving him craving for more cock. Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy, Michelle Lacy

Duration: 6:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11628kbps

File size: 524.0 MB

Download Borrowing A Slave's Ass (16 Mar 2017)

Lets Ruin Him Again (28 Sep 2017)

51ad1f11f4b1c5ac2c8ca54eb24b2962.jpg

Cast: Sasha Foxxx & Alexa
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Handjobs, Edging, Latex, Tease & Deniel, Ruined Orgasm

Alexa and Sasha decide to play with a helpless male. The male's been strapped down and his balls have been tied off. They're turning blue. The women enter the area where the male has been restrained. They take turns teasing and edging him. The slave does not know if he will have an orgasm, or if he will be teased and denied. The women take turns him with their latex. The latex makes it impossible for the slave to breathe without their permission. Two beautiful, expert, Dommes. It's almost too much for the slave to take. The women toy with him, taking him to the edge over and over. Alexa ruins him once, but won't stop. They ruin the slave a second time. Two perfect women, two epic ruins. This is probably one of the sexiest handjobs Brat Princess has ever shot.

Duration: 17:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10206kbps
Audio: 263kbps

Download Lets Ruin Him Again (28 Sep 2017)

51ad1f11f4b1c5ac2c8ca54eb24b2962.jpg

Cast: Sasha Foxxx & Alexa
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Handjobs, Edging, Latex, Tease & Deniel, Ruined Orgasm

Alexa and Sasha decide to play with a helpless male. The male's been strapped down and his balls have been tied off. They're turning blue. The women enter the area where the male has been restrained. They take turns teasing and edging him. The slave does not know if he will have an orgasm, or if he will be teased and denied. The women take turns him with their latex. The latex makes it impossible for the slave to breathe without their permission. Two beautiful, expert, Dommes. It's almost too much for the slave to take. The women toy with him, taking him to the edge over and over. Alexa ruins him once, but won't stop. They ruin the slave a second time. Two perfect women, two epic ruins. This is probably one of the sexiest handjobs Brat Princess has ever shot.

Duration: 17:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10206kbps
Audio: 263kbps

Download Lets Ruin Him Again (28 Sep 2017)

Alexandra Snow Vicious Mouth Fuck (2018)

ebb22a587f867e68149ae730271a131c.jpg

I've got a sissy little slave that likes to brag about his deepthroating skills. So I decide to take out my strapon and put his slutty mouth to the test. I instruct him to start out slow, but before long I can't help myself. I ruthlessly fuck his little whore throat until he gags and sputters for air. I'm going to fuck his face like the little sissy slut he is. Despite his bragging, he's never known a face fucking like the one I'm about to give him.

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 334.0 MB

Download Alexandra Snow Vicious Mouth Fuck (2018)

ebb22a587f867e68149ae730271a131c.jpg

I've got a sissy little slave that likes to brag about his deepthroating skills. So I decide to take out my strapon and put his slutty mouth to the test. I instruct him to start out slow, but before long I can't help myself. I ruthlessly fuck his little whore throat until he gags and sputters for air. I'm going to fuck his face like the little sissy slut he is. Despite his bragging, he's never known a face fucking like the one I'm about to give him.

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 334.0 MB

Download Alexandra Snow Vicious Mouth Fuck (2018)

Giselle Palmer

Giselle Palmer
efc43468f38f5c6a44cf9ae044e5fa60.jpg

Cast: Giselle Palmer
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Bondage, Pegging, Strap-on

Mistress Giselle keeps her slave strung up and helpless with his hole completely vulnerable to her XL strap-on cock! She takes no mercy in destroying his slut-ass while taking away every last piece of manhood with her 12" dick.

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Giselle Palmer

Giselle Palmer

Giselle Palmer
efc43468f38f5c6a44cf9ae044e5fa60.jpg

Cast: Giselle Palmer
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Bondage, Pegging, Strap-on

Mistress Giselle keeps her slave strung up and helpless with his hole completely vulnerable to her XL strap-on cock! She takes no mercy in destroying his slut-ass while taking away every last piece of manhood with her 12" dick.

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Giselle Palmer

Black Strap-on Cock Fucking (10 Mar 2017)

38f12206adc4b101877030968882c93b.jpg

Cast: Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena
Genres: Strap-on

Domina Helena grabs her slave by the head and him to lube up her black strap on cock with his spit. Domina Helena then pushes her hands into his man pussy to prepare it so she can fuck her slutty slave. She then slides her big cock deep into her slave's man pussy and begins pegging her useless slave. Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11637kbps

File size: 695.1 MB

Download Black Strap-on Cock Fucking (10 Mar 2017)

38f12206adc4b101877030968882c93b.jpg

Cast: Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena
Genres: Strap-on

Domina Helena grabs her slave by the head and him to lube up her black strap on cock with his spit. Domina Helena then pushes her hands into his man pussy to prepare it so she can fuck her slutty slave. She then slides her big cock deep into her slave's man pussy and begins pegging her useless slave. Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11637kbps

File size: 695.1 MB

Download Black Strap-on Cock Fucking (10 Mar 2017)

Post Workout Trample Facesit Armpit Worship Plus Gym Fart

6e56587b76c8c7267dd8c5e0f643c513.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Amadahy, Edyn Blair
Genres: Femdom, Workout Clothes, Sweat Fetish, Sneakers, Trampling, Spitting, Facesitting, Armpit Worship, Smell Fetish

Amadahy and Edyn are just getting back from the gym and are very sweaty. They trample their slave while still wearing their stinky workout clothes. Both girls hop on the loser in their dirty gym sneakers. Amadahy makes the slave take off her sneakers and smell the inside. Edyn tests her core strength on the slave's chest while he is made to smell the sneakers. They make the slave take off Edyn's shoes next. Working out makes the girls phlegmy, so they spit all the phlegm that has come up into the slave. The girls put their sweaty socks on the slave's face. Then, they take their socks off and make him lick their feet. They blindfold the slave and see if he can taste the difference in their stinky feet. Amadahy squeezes out a gym fart. She sits her sweaty ass on the slave's face and cuts a loud fart, straight into his nose. Then, the girls want his to taste the essence of their armpits. They pull the slave's face close and make him smell and lick. The girls giggle at the ticklish feeling as the slave licks their sweaty pits. Amadahy doesn't like the slave being so funny, she kicks him and tells him to go into the bathroom and lay on the floor. She's going to use his mouth as a toilet.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10190kbps
Audio: 286kbps

Download Post Workout Trample Facesit Armpit Worship Plus Gym Fart

6e56587b76c8c7267dd8c5e0f643c513.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Amadahy, Edyn Blair
Genres: Femdom, Workout Clothes, Sweat Fetish, Sneakers, Trampling, Spitting, Facesitting, Armpit Worship, Smell Fetish

Amadahy and Edyn are just getting back from the gym and are very sweaty. They trample their slave while still wearing their stinky workout clothes. Both girls hop on the loser in their dirty gym sneakers. Amadahy makes the slave take off her sneakers and smell the inside. Edyn tests her core strength on the slave's chest while he is made to smell the sneakers. They make the slave take off Edyn's shoes next. Working out makes the girls phlegmy, so they spit all the phlegm that has come up into the slave. The girls put their sweaty socks on the slave's face. Then, they take their socks off and make him lick their feet. They blindfold the slave and see if he can taste the difference in their stinky feet. Amadahy squeezes out a gym fart. She sits her sweaty ass on the slave's face and cuts a loud fart, straight into his nose. Then, the girls want his to taste the essence of their armpits. They pull the slave's face close and make him smell and lick. The girls giggle at the ticklish feeling as the slave licks their sweaty pits. Amadahy doesn't like the slave being so funny, she kicks him and tells him to go into the bathroom and lay on the floor. She's going to use his mouth as a toilet.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10190kbps
Audio: 286kbps

Download Post Workout Trample Facesit Armpit Worship Plus Gym Fart

Back