Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: Miss Vega, Slave X - Swallow My Bodily Fluids

Description: Miss Vega enters the dining room wearing a sexy green and gray bikini, her tanned and sexy body glistening with sweat, she enters and stands over her slave, whose chain is tied to a chair. She sits down with a sigh and puts her feet on the slave's body:
\"It's hot as hell outside, phew! And then, my boyfriend was putting oil on me and we ended up fucking in the sun! I'm so smelly and sweaty and slimy... everywhere. I want you to smell and taste every part and guess what it is. You must appreciate EVERY thing that my perfect Goddess body produces\"
She grabs the slave's chain and pulls it up to her knees, smiling. She raises her arm, exposing her sweaty, smelly armpit. She pulls the slave's face and his nose into her armpit, pushing the back of her head into her armpit:
\"Smell it, smell it, you little shitty pig! What does it smell like, can you say?\"
\"Your, your armpit Miss Vega?\"
\"Good guess, pig. Now stick out your shitty tongue and lick it. Lick my sweaty, stinky armpit. Lick it clean, like the pig you are.\"
The slave hesitates, so She punishes him with her long riding whip, causing a moan and a red bruise on the slave's skin. The slave is choking from the smell, but obeys dutifully sticks out his tongue and starts licking her armpit, up and down, like an ice cream cone:
\"Lick it all up, every single drop of stinky armpit sweat, you're my human deodorant, slut\"
He pushes the slave's head deeper into his armpit, teasing him to lick faster, then forces him to suck on his armpit to get every molecule of stink. Then he lifts his other arm and forces him to do the same thing with the other smelly armpit.

Format: MP4
Duration: 11 Min
Size: 403 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: The rubber doll doctor stage 1

Description: Broken dolls that have been played with too much come to the Doll Doctor to get fixed. First I check it's rubberclad body, corset and boobs. Then it starts with it's sucking action, on my fingers and slowly working our way up to cocks. Of course a good doll must be able to give a proper blowjob.

Tags: latex, doll, sissy, TV, medical, boots, gloves, cocksucking

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 418 Mb

Download:

Title: Fetish Liza and Vicky Love - Milked On To Our Leather Skirts August 16, 2024

Description: I am introducing Miss Vicky to my slave who is so lucky to be worshipping our leather skirts today! Of course we love to rub our butts on his face and tease his cock with our gloved hands. It has been a while so he is instructed to rub his dick on our skirts, keeping himself on the edge until we tell him to cum.

Contains: femdom, skirts, gloves, high heels, handjob, cumshot

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 396 Mb

Download:

Title: Fetish Liza,Lady Fabiola - Destroyed Balls in Our Dungeon

Description: Our piece of meat has been secured in our dungeon, Lady Fabiola Fatale and I are going to have our sadistic fun with his worthless balls. Like cruel vulchers we circle around him. There is no escape and no mercy for him. His balls will suffer greatly as we take turns in kicking him hard with our high heels. The impact is enormous and his nuts are in a huge amount of pain. We enjoy seeing them swell up and turn red/purple as we kick them harder and harder whilst laughing with the demise of his balls.

Tags: ballbusting, CBT, high heels, leather, dungeon, double domination

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 345 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: 2024-08-16 - BONUS: How Bad Can It Hurt

Description: I want to watch you hurt yourself. What's your limit? What more could I do to you, if you were in my hands? Go on, make it hurt. Push it. Squash it. Stroke until it's too much to bear. Just for your mistress you'll follow my cruel instructions, how far will you go?

* My bonus' only stay up for one month (new one every week, 4 in total at all times) So be sure not to miss! *

Size: 478 Mb

Download:

Title: Mistress Tatjana - Super Natural Dominance

Description: Mistress Tatjana really loves to fuck her slaves with the strapon, fist them and use them cruelly and sexually in every way possible.

Duration: 79 Min
Size: 1826 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Mistress Ivy Jane, MIstress Mona Thea - Sweaty Pussy Smother

Description: Mrs. Ivy Jane is helping her friend, Mrs. Mona Thea, to train her first male as her personal pet and slave. They left him tied up, on his back, wearing a puppy mask at night and got up first in the morning, had a quick breakfast and did a hot yoga session. They've just finished and are wearing only their sweat-soaked bras and slip panties, which are clearly camel-toed and drenched in sweat from their pussies and asses. Their perfect, toned, sexy bodies glisten with sweat. They wake the puppy up by slapping its belly. Mrs. Ivy lifts her arm and puts the puppy's nose in her sweaty, smelly armpit: <\ / p>

\"We're sooo sweaty, take a deep breath dog...does it smell good? Say thank you Mistress!\"<\/p>

The slave thanks the Mistress for the privilege of smelling her sweaty armpit. She climbs onto the puppy, lowering herself onto her face with her sweat-soaked pussy, panty-covered, camel-toed and drenched in sweat from her pussy and ass. She slides up the puppy's nose and mouth, crushing his nose and face, crushing him under her sweaty pussy: <\ / p>

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 486 Mb

Download:

Title: Princess Ellie Idol - Double Satin Tickling Handjob

Description: What's better than a satin handjob? One with two hot women stroking it instead of one. We kiss each other and take turns rubbing a satin robe over that cock. Then we tease our hot satin bodies over that tip. If you're a satin lover, you're going to be right on the edge. Blow your load all over this black satin robe for us!

Co-Starring: London Lix

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 550 Mb

Download:

Title: Mistress Tess - Something to think about whilst caned

Description: Mistress Tess, Miss Roper and Mistress Damazonia have a sub bent over a chair, ass up, ready for their canes. Mistress Tess and Miss Roper take turns to deliver cane strokes, while Mistress Damazonia prepares him a special ginger treat. They increase the intensity of their strikes making him moan, and Mistress Damazonia rubs the ginger over the marks they make, and then inserts it into his ass. She gets her own cane and joins in the fun, making up for lost time with her viciousness. His moans of pain begin to sound pleasurable as they get harder, taking turns to draw the noises from him. They finish with a merciless round of strikes, before Miss Roper ensure the ginger root is still fully inserted.

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 403 Mb

Download:

Title: Latex Lara and Fetish Izzy - Double Strapon for Submissive

Description: See how much fun Latex Lara and her rubber friend have using their dirty rubber slave. Watch as he gets fucked with two strap-ons. He seems to really enjoy being your sissy bitch and the best part about it is, he can't even see who is taking him to which hole

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 288 Mb

Download:

Title: Mocked & Humiliation - A Day in The Life of a Slave (Part 1) 4K

Description: New 8 part femdom series. 15-21 minute episodes every Monday.
Amber has never had a house slave before, so this series is about showing her how fun and useful it can be. You will see that she adapted to the life of a slave owner in no time.
You can choose which episodes you like the look of, but for the full experience, check the Girls in Charge store every Monday for the latest episodes.
We tried something new here and I think you will like it. Give it a chance.

Size: 2392 Mb

Download:

Title: Amber - Beta Best Friend Face Sitting

Description: Amber is using Benny to make money! She is creating content with it. He's her best friend, so he wants to make her happy, even if he can't breathe. She straps him into the asphyxiation crate and begins to inflate him. She inflates her head deep into his ass. He needs to practice not breathing. She is choking him and he can't breathe. But that's fine. It's not about him. It's about Amber making money.

Size: 1073 Mb

Download:

Title: Eye on the Prize Her Ass and Farts

Description: Princess Lily has her slave on his knees, ready to climb the stairs on all fours to chase his ass, where at the top she promised to sit on his face. She shakes her ass while walking slowly, every now and then telling the slave to come closer and smell her ass crack or kiss her butt cheeks. Her round ass is a pleasure to behold and the slave doesn't take his eyes off it. She bends over to touch her feet and shakes her ass directly in her face. "Come closer" she tells him.

Once on top, she tells the slave to lie down and she sits on her face in a forward position. She pulls one of her butts and farts in his face. "These perverts love it when I fart in their faces" says Princess Lily. While sitting firmly on her face, she says she often uses him as a toilet, so he's used to a lot more than just farts. "Farting is just foreplay," she says. After a while without air, she finally gets up and the slave takes a deep breath, but she sits back down. She then turns into a reverse position and actually rubs her face into her butt. She gets up and lets out a really wet fart. She pulls the fabric of her clothing away from her butt and says that maybe she made a mess. She tells him to lick her clean and then, as a final surprise, she stands up again and releases her biggest fart yet. She waves her hand in front of her face and says "They really smell a little today, or should I say, they've never smelled so good." Her face on his ass, diving into his farts, it's a dream day for this lucky slave.

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 775 Mb

Download:

Title: Ben and Lola - Fucking my Boyfriend in the Ass (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD I had to travel to the West Coast for work for a few months and my boyfriend, Ben, did not have any Grindr hookups or practice with his dildo while I was away like I asked him to. Now his asshole is really tight. It does not matter. I am going to fuck him with the same dildo that I fucked him with before I left! Ben complains and wants to go smaller. I yell at him. I trained him to take a certain size and that is what he is taking! I lube up my cock and start thrusting. Ben fusses a little at first, but soon he is thanking me. I reach around and stroke him for encouragement while I fill his ass. I pound him deep and hard. I flip Ben over onto his back and let him touch my breasts while I fuck his ass until he cums in my hand. (11:01 long)

Clip Contains: Ben, Madam Director Lola, Female Domination, Strap-On male, Pegging, Ass Fucking

Size: 665 Mb

Download:

Title: Paulinha feeding the slave the right way

Description: Paulinha feeding the slave the right way. He sucks her feet and eats the slave's food
Paulinha's world.

The best footjob videos you can find here BRAZILIAN FOOTJOBS

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 1257 Mb

Download:

Title: Evil Woman - Sadistic Catwoman Have Fun With Her Toy

Description: The sadistic Catwoman punishes him with hard slaps to the face and spitting. Meanwhile, he had had an incredible opportunity to lick her ass and kiss her buttons. Would you like to be in her place?

Size: 746 Mb

Download:

Title: Lick My Cum Covered Feet (4K)

Description: Princess Skylar is taking care of Princess Ambers cuck. Skylar wants to make sure she uses this old loser while he's still alive, even if it means completely humiliating him. Princess Skylar has her alpha above and they are having sex on the bed. Just as her alpha is about to cum, she tells him to cum ALL OVER HER FEET! And her feet just happened to be in this ugly loser's face! Hahahahahaha

Princess Skylar's feet are completely covered in warm alpha semen! And who's ready to be used to clean this up... ...GEEZER! And that. This old cuck slut has to EAT Princess Skylar's alpha semen from her feet! Imagine being so low on the social ladder that your only purpose in life is to clean another man's semen off a hot girl's feet! (Otherwise you would be pathetic AND alone!)

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 2506 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Amber Tricks Lexi Into Whipping Slave (4K)

Description: Princess Amber loves to prank slaves at the Mean Girls Manor. What she considers a harmless prank often turns into a painful nightmare for the betas in the house, LOL. In this particular clip, Princess Amber thought it would be SO FUN to leave a love letter on Lexi Chase's bed (and signing it Slave Lama). Princess Amber puts the plan into action and sits back, shaking her coffee cup as her prank unfolds. It's not long before Miss Lexi Chase finds the note and starts SCREAMING in disgust. Lexi storms into the salon, where Princess Amber has the Lama Slave licking the floor clean.

Does Princess Amber pretend to be \"so confused\" (haha) as to why Lexi is so FURIOUS? When Lexi explains the situation, Princess Amber pretends to be indignant<\/span><\/em> and encourages Lexi to RUN AWAY FROM THIS SUBHUMAN SLAVE<\/em> to literally HIT his little slave's head that he would NEVER< you will have a \"chance\" with her!!! HE IS A USELESS SLAVE and nothing more!! Lexi Chase beats this ugly slave again and again while Princess Amber reads out loud the terrible things this \"slave wrote\" to her..

Lexi Chase spanks this slave so hard that he starts to believe he actually wrote<\/em> those things, but somehow doesn't remember doing it? Once Princess Amber has completely manipulated the slave, twisting his little male brain, Princess Amber then tells Lexi to \"go shopping with the slave's credit card\" while SHE continues to beat the slave TO<\/ span><\/em> SHE! Princess Amber is such a good friend! Hahahahaha

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 6037 Mb

Download:

Title: Miss Alika Teases and Uses Her Sex Starved Cuck Slave (4K)

Description: This clip is so fun. I loved rubbing my date night on this cuckold slave's face. I playfully cut, kick and torture him as I talk about my night. I tell him what his duties are on date night, I compare him to the man I'm going to see and I make fun of his nervous responses.

My favorite part is when I let him imagine what it would be like to be inside my vagina, before reminding him that it will never happen because he is an ugly little creature.

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 1948 Mb

Download:

Title: Booty Blaster (4K)

Description: Princess Ava's old trainer wasn't up to the job and she wants to see bigger gains, so she decides to train with Princess Alexandria using her new equipment. Princess Alexandria first shows Ava the correct technique for various exercises, which, of course, is by making her slaves literal objects (like a stepladder!) After seeing Princess Alexandria demonstrate, Princess Ava begins to sweat rising and falling on the loser. Once she hits her twenty reps, Alexandria shows Ava the next technique for squats and makes sure to let Ava know that she must be aware of putting all of her weight on the slave to feel the burn properly. The beta equipment literally groans in pain as the two stomp on it, but, of course, Alexandria tells Ava to ignore her screams because equipment can always be replaced! To ensure Ava gets the bigger gains she's looking for, Alexandria has Ava test out the next piece of equipment for some kickboxing.

Princess Alexandria first demonstrates how to properly kick the slave's testicles and then makes Princess Ava do ten kicks with each leg, but makes sure Ava knows how to put a lot of force into her kicks. Ava never knew training could be so much fun, but hearing the beta cry in pain with every brutal kick she delivers means she'll never go back to her old trainer! To finish off her kickboxing kick training, Alexandria has Ava work her quads by doing full leg kicks for the beta's testicles.

Ava really trains her weaker leg with some extra ball busting. Princess Alexandria demonstrates how tough her gear is with some really hard kicks! Before finishing Princess Ava's weight training, Princess Alexandria has Ava test out the final piece of equipment to work on Princess Ava's wrestling.

- Princess Mia

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 7112 Mb

Download:

Title: Fetish Liza - Locked for leather worship August 20, 2024,

Description: So much leather for you to polish! But first I am going to lock your cock in chastity, so you can fully focus on your task at hand. I don't want any kind of precum dripping on my leathers, only the soft touch of your devoted tongue. Let's see you horny, desperate and obedient for me.

Contains: femdom, POV, dungeon, boots, gloves, coats/jackets, tease and denial, trousers, corset

Size: 265 Mb

Download:

Title: Cheerleader Footjob & Handjob

Description: Alissa had finished a long day and needed to stretch her feet. I found an exersice that stretches the arch of her feet nicely. She smiles and uses my cock to stretch and massage her arches.

Size: 54 Mb
Resolution: 427x240

Download:

Title: Fetish Liza - Clamped balls medical handjob August 12, 2024

Description: My patient has come in for a cock and ball exam. As I test the elasticity of his skin with my gloved fingers, I can see his excitement growing. He has been complaining about his orgasms and a treatment for this could be clamping his balls... I decide to test his reactions and watch him cum under my gloved guidance.

Contains: latex gloves, mask, medical, handjob, POV, cum on gloves

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 436 Mb

Download:

Title: Paulinha - He didn't clean Paulinha's feet properly and she made him her rug

Description: He didn't clean Paulinha's feet properly and she made him her rug. Paulinha giving a lesson
to this useless person. He couldn't get the dirt out from under and around Paulinha's
toenails after she spent all night at a rave... so Paulinha made him her rug! With spit and
foot worship.

PAULINHA make footjobs, you can see here BRAZILIAN FOOTJOBS

You can see more hot clips, here GG PRODUCER

Size: 1466 Mb

Download:

Title: Lucid Lavender - I Am Your JOI Princess And You Are My Puppet

Description: Lucid Lavender!

What you crave is a natural born JOI Princess. That's me. I was born for this. I know exactly what I'm doing. I've been doing this for years and I've become the perfect JOI Princess. I know what you need. I know just how to tell you to touch your cock. I know when you need to stop, and when you need to start up again. I know just how to tease that cock. To keep it on edge. I've developed JOI techniques that make boys putty in my hands, that make boys addicted to my JOI instructions. And you want to be addicted, don't you?

And you love being a good boy for your JOI Princess. You love following along and being so obedient. I mean that is the only way to truly enjoy every instruction I give you. You are addicted to my tease and denial JOI instructions. They're so sensual. I love seeing and hearing how desperate you get. It's what fuels me. I just love it when I tell you to take your hands off of your cock and it just twitches and throbs in the air. And you love that too, don't you? You love how I can easily manipulate your cock and your mind through your computer screen.

I really am the best JOI Princess. I have such control over that cock. It's almost like I understand it better than you. I know you're going to love this sensual tease and denial JOI. I have so many fun games and techniques to teach you. Stopping and starting over and over and over again until your brain is absolute mush. I'm going to have you throbbing and desperate, begging to cum. But will I let you? Hmmmm...

Size: 670 Mb

Download:

Title: Ava and Kat - Balls Tormented by Blonde Brats (4K)

Description: The girls are fed up! This dumb beta fucked up their laundry. Now he must pay. Time for his punishment. They put him in the humbler and whip his balls. The humbler is a bondage device that stretches the balls and doesn't allow him to stand or they stretch more. The girls ride him around the room while using the crop. He needs to learn his lesson. Ball torment is a great way to show him who is boss. Thats what slave no nutts gets!

Size: 1061 Mb

Download:

Title: Evil Woman - Strap-On Fucking On Poor Slave

Description: I took this pathetic slave from the street and gave him the possibility to be my bitch. This poor guy is so lucky that rich, beautiful and arrogant woman like me fucks him!

Size: 742 Mb

Download:

Back