Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: Anal Correction

Description: Kade is about to find out Correctional Officer Isabelle Deltore means serious business and won't tolerate any more house arrest rules to be broken. If he fucks up even once more it won't be just her big, thick cock being shoved and plowed deep inside him. To help with his obedience training a shock collar has been locked tightly around his neck so he can be quickly and efficiently corrected at the push of a button. His cock remains locked in chastity but his asshole is completely exposed and vulnerable to be punished with her merciless strap-on dick.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , PEGGING , CHASTITY , TEASE & DENIAL , STRAP-ON
Keywords: isabelle deltore

Format: MP4
Duration: 19 Min
Size: 1617 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 13.3 MB

Title: Foot Worship Secret Agent with Alrik Angel

Description: Mistress Stella Liberty heard a rustling outside her window late at night and caught Special Agent Alrik Angel sneaking pantsless around her property. When the Agent wakes up after being knocked out, her finds himself bound in ropes at the feet of his surveillance target. She will prove to him that he is not so special after all and in order to earn his freedom he must worship her shiny black high heeled pumps and her sensational feet. He is made to sniff her toes and the insides of her shoes and discovers that he enjoys serving as her personal foot bitch. Now this Special Agent will report directly to her feet.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT FETISH , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FEMDOM , FOOT GAGGING
Keywords: stella liberty , stella liberty feet , alrik angel , femdom feet , feet , foot sucking , bondage , rope bondage , femdom milf , milf feet , female domination , femdom foot worship , femdom foot fetish , bondage foot worship , toe sucking

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 674 Mb

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: STINKY ASIAN SOCK ADDICT feat Astrodomina (HD MP4)

Description: Oh I know what turns you on... Go ahead, put my school bag down. Keep looking at my shoes, bitch. My socks are so damp, I've been wearing them all day! I bet they are really smelly. And I also bet that you love that don't you?? Gross! I know you do. It's probably driving you crazy right now.

Come on, come over here and smell my damp wet socks. I'm gonna rub them all over your face. Take off your pants so I can see your cock twitch when I put my smelly socks on your face. Now are you ready to let go and accept your addiction. There's nothing like jerking off to smelly socks and muscular Asian legs is there?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: SOCK SMELLING
Related Categories: SOCKS , MUSCULAR CALVES , FEMDOM POV , ASS FETISH , SCHOOL UNIFORM
Keywords: asian goddess , asian princess , asian dominatrix , school girl , socks , sweaty socks , smelly socks , astrodomina , calf fetish , legs , heels , foot fetish , femdom pov , humiliation , joi

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 498 Mb

Download:

Title: UNAWARE FOOT CRUSH feat Astrodomina (HD MP4)

Description: I might not be aware that you're even there, tiny little man, but it doesn't mean i'm any less dangerous..

You're another tiny shrunken little man, staring up at Sydney's perfection and at her giant feet.. fortunately for you, she hast't noticed you yet.. listen to Sydney's voice and watch her sunbathe as she guides you through your tale of spying on her, the feelings that will go through you as she places her giant soles unknowningly right up in front of you.

Can you resist her huge Goddess soles, relaxing and scrunching right in your tiny little face? Each of her toes is like the size of a house compared to you, but you can't help but become mesmerized as they wiggle and stretch above you. Watch as Sydney plays with her feet, massaging and inspecting them. They do get very dirty as she walks barefoot everywhere!

You manage to climb down to get an even better angle of her, in complete awe of her majesty as her voice guides you through this mesmerizing fantasy session. But will you survive to the end.. or will you end up being just another squashed tiny little man, destroyed under her giantess soles?..

Category: SHRINKING FETISH
Related Categories: GIANTESS , WRINKLED SOLES , SOLES , MESMERIZE , GODDESS WORSHIP
Keywords: asian goddess , asian princess , asian dominatrix , giantess , giant feet , shrunken , shrinking fantasy , fantasy , voiceover , mesmerize , crushed , femdom pov , tiny man , dirty talk , humiliation

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 585 Mb

Download:

Title: Session Highlight - Whipped & Sounded

Description: Oh my masochistic slave is back again. He’s in for so much more pain today than normal. We’ll start off with a good whipping, just to get him nice and warmed up. I enjoy his screams immensely. Then whenever I eventually tire of standing and whipping, we’re going to tend to his cock. One rod after the other down his useless little cock. He’s in for a painful treat today. Don’t you wish you were him?

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FETISH , FEMDOM
Keywords: corporal punishment

Duration: 4 Min
Size: 229 Mb

Download:

Title: THE ASTRO EFFECT feat Astrodomina (HD MP4)

Description: [Note: This is a custom clip - email me to order your own!] It's not an illness, it's not a disease. It's a way of life. Submit to your Goddess!

Sydney knows that you think of her throughout the day... In the morning, during lunch, dinner, or right before you go to rest. You have a hard time focusing because of Sydney's power and beauty slowly taking over your brain... this is called the Astro Effect.

Don't fight it. Accept it. Unfortunately for you, there is no cure. At this point, the only thing you can do is help yourself. How? Get closer. Listen to Sydney's words as she encourages you to accept her in your life. She demands that you to incorporate her into every part of your daily routine..

Imagine life without her. Waking up without a reason?.. Boring... Empty... However, having Sydney in your life the moment you wake up until the moment you close your eyes will have a much more rewarding existence! You've been clueless for way too long. It's time to allow the Astro Effect to take full hold!

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , INSTRUCTIONAL , FACE FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION , MESMERIZE
Keywords: asian goddess , asian princess , asian dominatrix , teasing , goddess worship , astrodomina , dirty talk , mesmerized , life control , female supremacy , female domination , femdom pov , custom , thought control , face closeup

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 454 Mb

Download:

Title: Asstastic

Description: Juicy ass cheeks await your face. I love to sit right on you and take all your breath away. Breathe me in, feel the softness of my skin and the weight of my cheeks on your face. You will be begging for more by the time I am done with you.

See this clip in HD MP4: Asstastic - HD MP4

See more Stella Liberty Ass Fetish clips!

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING , ASS FETISH , FEMDOM POV , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: stella liberty , stella liberty femdom , femdom milf , milf , ass , pov ass worship , femdom ass worship , ass smother , smother fetish , smothering , pov ass smother , smother pov , female domination , femdom ass , facesitting

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 360 Mb

Download:

Title: Vice Chastity Challenge Part 1

Description: It's time for another chastity challenge slut! We're doing a special unboxing of a new device I've just discovered that I absolutely love. The Vice male chastity device is my new favorite chastity device. It's totally inescapable and not made of metal. So you're going to purchase this device and follow my intimate instructions on how to attach it. Good boys lock up their cocks. Follow my instructions and you'll be one step closer to being an obedient boy worthy of my attention

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: FEMDOM , ASSIGNMENTS
Keywords: femdom

Size: 302 Mb

Download:

Title: Teacher Nylon Flats Dangling

Description: Custom: Miss Stella's student has returned to office hours but looks like he has not completed all his work. She realizes that her dangling is distracting him but requires him to finish his assignments while she waits. She knows his weakness and teases him with her nylon soles for a bit to tease him and reminds him that he must finish in order to have her feet in his face. She offers him extra credit instead once he is done but he can't resist her smelly nylon soles in his face.

Touch It To My Dangling Flats
Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: BALLET FLATS , DANGLING , TEACHER FETISH , SHOE FETISH , CROSSED LEGS FETISH
Keywords: stella liberty , stella liberty feet , shoe dangle fetish , shoe dangle , dangling flats , ballet flats fetish , flats , flats fetish , feet , foot pov , feet pov , foot fetish pov , legs , long legs , teacher fantasy

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 395 Mb

Download:

Title: Intense Vibrator Tease

Description: I have my slave just how I like him. He's strapped to my table, cock exposed, ready for an intense experience. You see, cocks are just my playthings. I don't care about the man attached to the cock. I mostly just want to see how far I can push him. Today I'm going to push my slave to the bring with an intense vibrator tease. All his writhing and moaning will do him no good here. I decide when he's done.

Related Categories: VIBRATOR , CBT , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: vibrator

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 531 Mb

Download:

Title: Among Friends (Part 1)

Description: PART 1: Dinner parties can often be stuffy affairs: they start off OK, but the conversation quickly runs dry. However when Fiona invites her friends over for the evening she has a lovely surprise for the gathered women - volunteering her husband Chris as the entertainment!

As the only man present at the dinner party, Chris already feels a little out of place. But when his wife suggests he model his new underwear in front of her friends it gets even more uncomfortable. Having no regard for his feelings she insists he be stripped right in front of her excited friends!

Size: 146 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:

Title: At the moments when I feel bored.

Description: . I always have a solution how to entertain and indulge myself. My slave does it just the way I like it: as I teached him at the beginning!

Size: 1286 Mb

Download:

Title: My shoes. - part 2

Description: . have to be clean from the top, visible, side. But the soles must also be perfectly shiny clean! Beside that, when my feet are sweating in them, my slave must clean all the sweat from my nylon stockings. This is a part of his everyday duties.

Size: 1172 Mb

Download:

Title: Kawaii - Wrestles a Small Fry on Bed (4K) (Release date: Jan. 04, 2020)

Description: Ultra HD Kawaii is bigger than Danni and that means that she is the boss! Kawaii throws her weight around in a wrestling match just to make Danni know his place as a weak, pathetic, loser. He must be reminded that he is a skinny little twerp and that wimps must submit! Danni begs Kawaii for mercy, but she will not hear it. He can squirm all he wants but she will not stop doing as she pleases. She reminds him that she could easily just break his neck. Danni asks Kawaii why she insists on humiliating him and she says, "Because I can!" (10:16 long)

Clip Contains: Kawaii, BBW Domination, Wrestling, Scissorhold, BBW Facesitting
Category: MIXED WRESTLING
Related Categories: BBW FACE SITTING , BRAT GIRLS , BBW DOMINATION , SCISSORHOLD
Keywords: kawaii , danni

Size: 2233 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: January 6, 2021 - Ryan Keely x Michael Vegas

Description: Ryan Keely uses the new @builder_on harness to give Michael a ride. Her incredible enthusiasm makes this pegging scene worth the watch

With: Ryan Keely, Michael Vegas
Categories: Anal Stretching, Big Ass, Big Tits, Big Toy, Blonde, Dildo, Fisting, Gaping, High Heels, Pegging, Harness, Strap On

Duration: 31 Min
Size: 2270 Mb

Download:

Title: January 6, 2021 - Kiki Daire, Jimmy Broadway, Shawn Fox/Date Night (3 of 3)

Description: How many ways can gym stud Eli fuck rough sex loving wifey Kiki D'Aire? A lot! Husband Jimmy watches; at one point he scoots under the hard-banging couple for the ultimate close-up view of Eli's massive cock invading Kiki's WAP. Finally, Eli cums on Jimmy's face, but he's not upset. Jimmy knows that happy wife, happy life, and his life is going to be a dream for weeks to come! (Part 3 of 3)

With: Kiki Daire, Jimmy Broadway, Shawn Fox
Categories: Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blonde, Blowjob, Couple, Cuckolding, Domination, Dominatrix, Hair Pulling, Humiliation, Kinky, Male Sub, PIV, Role Play, Rough Sex, Spanking, Stud, Submission, Threesome, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 1119 Mb

Download:

Title: January 5, 2021 - Sheena Ryder, Jack Vegas/Sheena of the Dungeon - Sheena Ryder

Description: Jack goes to the dungeon for a session with Mistress Sheena. he gives her the tribute but she laughs at him and tells him it's going to cost more this time. She realizes know that he's a perverted foot freak, and now that she knows his obsession, she will use it against him! HOT FOOT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!

With: Sheena Ryder, Jack Vegas
Categories: Big Tits, Brunette, Corset, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fetish, Foot Worship, Male Sub, Pussy Eating, Rimming, Role Play, Shrimping, Slave, Smothering, Sniffing

Duration: 40 Min
Size: 2874 Mb

Download:

Title: Princess Miki Punishes Her Slave (Release date: Jan. 10, 2021)

Description: Princess Miki

This clip contains 2 full length clips! One is a ballbusting clip and the other is an otk spanking clip. Both of these are of Princess Miki abu sing her slave both for punishment and her own amusement. Her slave endures some serious pain in both of these clips. Princess Miki knows how to punish her disobedient little bitch!

Clip 1: My ex sugar step-daddy got here late today. He was supposed to get here early, clean my house and make me coffee. Instead I had to make my own coffee and I was really annoyed. I made him strip the instant he came in then I had him lay across my lap. Then with my coffee in my hand, I spanked his bare ass over and over again. I spanked him for being such a bad slave. I spanked him until his ass turned red while I reminded him that he is completely replaceable. What a sorry loser he is. He'll never be late again.

Clip 2: Today is my slave's lucky day. I'm going to unlock him from chastity. He's been so hard and horny locked up in his cage. He's so excited to be free. The pathetic loser though I was going to let him jerk off. Well I never promised him that lol, I just told him that I would unlock him. I have other plans for him. First I'm going to sit on his face and then I'm going to punish his balls! I spank his pathetic balls over and over and over again for being such a pathetic chronic masturbator. I really inflict some pain on him in this clip! But I think he kinda liked it because his cock was hard the whole time! He's so lucky that I even let him out to bust his balls like this. And when I'm done I make him thank me before I lock his cock back up again.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: SPANKING F/M , FEMALE DOMINATION , CHASTITY , CBT , FACE SITTING
Keywords: spanking f/m

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 1351 Mb

Download:

Title: MILF Worship (Release date: Jan. 07, 2021)

Description: Brandi Love is a true Goddess who deserves to be worshipped in every shape and form. Her caged boy-toy is unlocked from his kennel and brought out to do exactly what he has been trained for...to lick and service his Goddess's sweet pussy until she has had her daily dose of orgasms. Her slave is kept teased and denied just how she loves her toys to be.

Related Categories: MILF , PUSSY WORSHIP , ASS WORSHIP , ORAL SERVITUDE
Keywords: brandi love

Size: 1273 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 70.9 MB

Title: The Church Ladies

Description: Goddess Platinum and her niece Princess Amber are good, prim & proper church-going women. But they also have this "other side" that has mostly just been thrust upon them because they are just SO beautiful. Pathetic men have literally thrown themselves at their feet their whole lives- and instead of rejecting them completely (as most women of their beauty and stature would do) they have decided to KEEP them around, and allow them to serve them literally as their SLAVES. Most of them were sinners anyway, and just not holy enough to date Amber and Platinum. Not to mention not being rich or good-looking enough!

But upon returning home from that day's sermon about "doing unto others", Amber starts to openly question whether its "right" for them to own slaves. These "poor creatures" have had their lives ruined, all their money & savings taken away from them by Platinum and Amber, and they literally wait hand & foot on Amber & Platium 24/7!

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , FOOT WORSHIP , HUMILIATION , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING
Keywords: princess amber , amber , godess platinum , platinum , destroying slaves , slave owners , mean girls , cfnm , double domination , blonde goddesses , perfect feet , french pedicure , boss goddess , goddess worship , slave tasks

Duration: 29 Min
Size: 94 Mb
Resolution: 480x270

Download:

Title: Nika - Scissors and Facesits a Little Guy Until Nighty Nite (4K) (Release date: Jan. 07, 2021)

Description: Ultra HD Nika Venom has Fluffy trapped between her powerful thighs in a tight scissorhold. She gets the little guy in leg lock after leg lock. Fluffy turns red and gasps for air. Nika is having fun. She loves watching the beta suffer. A girl can overpower a beta with just her legs! Nika makes her beta visualize eating her Alpha's cum while she has him trapped in a tight hold. After doing the visualization, Nika makes the beta say, 'Nighty Night." She puts him out and then slaps him until he is awake again. While only partially conscious, Nika starts riding the beta's face. She controls his breathing with her ass. She loves the control! Nika watches her beta's chastity bounce while she rides his face. Making Fluffy miserable is a lot of fun for pretty girls. Nika makes the beta go under again. "Nighty Night, beta!" (16:43 long)

Clip Contains: Nika Venom, Fluffy, Female Domination, Brat Girls, Face Sitting, Scissorhold, Chastity male, Ass Smothering
Category: SCISSORHOLD
Related Categories: FACE SITTING , CHASTITY MALE , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS SMOTHERING , BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: nika venom , fluffy

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 5910 Mb

Download:

Title: Young Cock Tease Locks Up Her Pervy Step-Daddy (Release date: Jan. 07, 2021) - BLACKMAIL FANTASY

Description: Princess Mia

Hi step-daddy, I know that you're here because you can't stay away. No one else gets you quite like I do. No one else knows you the way that I know you. I know all those dirty thoughts you have in your head. Not your wife, she doesn't know you like I know you. She doesn't know that you are one sick fuck for me. It can be our little secret, no one has to know that you are such a perverted fuck for me. You can't help but think filthy things when you see me, you just want to go straight to your cock and start stroking it. Yea, she doesn't know anything, only I do

But this little addiction of yours seems to be growing out of control, don't you think? It seems to be getting worse. Every time you see me you really can't help yourself. You just need to stroke for me. You want to be my pervy step-daddy. What would people think if they knew the real you? If they knew what a sick fucking pervert you are? What if they knew? Just the thought alone is fucking scary, isn't it? It could ruin your life, your career and your marriage. I mean what would they say if they knew you were a nasty little pervert for your step-daughter? But you're kinda fucked because you really can't help yourself when it comes to me. I'm everything you've ever wanted and that gives me so much power over you.

Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Related Categories: CHASTITY , COCK TEASE , TABOO , BRAT GIRLS , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Keywords: chastity

Size: 933 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Tiny Cock Cuckold - Super HD (Release date: Jan. 10, 2021)

Description: I'm going to introduce you to someone who has a much bigger cock than you, and while you're sitting in the corner of the room, you can watch us fuck. I think you should wank that little cock of yours right in front of me. Show me how much you want to be my cuckold.

Tags: blouse, cock humiliation, cuckold, forced masturbation, high heel shoes, humiliation, office, office wear, pov, shoes, skirt, stockings, suspenders, verbal humiliation

Size: 792 Mb

Download:

Title: Belittled In The Bar - Super HD (Release date: Jan. 08, 2021)

Description: It's a brave yet stupid man who threatens Rebekka Raynor, as this fool soon finds to his peril. Threatening to tell the manager about her smoking in the bar, he unleashes upon himself her sharp tongue and keen ability to humiliate hapless males in public. She forces him to his knees and then puts the gusset of her pantyhose right over his face, asking him if he feels more manly now! She blows smoke from the cigarette he hates so much, right into his face, drops her ash on his tongue and then makes him swallow her butt. She does however give him some lubrication to help it go down, in the form of her spit. She then gets him to strip naked and starts to dig her heels into his pathetic body, before giving him a good hard belting and then trampling all over his body in her sharp heeled knee boots. Finally and before the barman gets to worship her boots, she makes him sniff, lick and suck her sweaty feet.

Tags: belt whipping, boots, human ashtray, humiliation, leather, leather boots, leather knee boots, leather skirt, smoking, spitting, trampling, whip

Duration: 41 Min
Size: 2123 Mb

Download:

Title: Corporal Punishment Challenge - Super HD (Release date: Jan. 09, 2021)

Description: Five slaves take up the CP challenge with both Mistresses giving hell for leather with their canes. Who will take the most? Cold hard canings with little or no warm up for the participants.

Tags: 2 dommes, boots, cane, cp, rubber, verbal humiliation

Duration: 23 Min
Size: 1158 Mb

Download:

Title: Sit, Stay, Lick! (Release date: Jan. 06, 2021)

Description: Mistress Lacy has a brand new pet in her stables that needs to be thoroughly broken in. He is far from trained but shows much promise as Mistress Lacy uses her feet to show him whose boss. Mistress Lacy is merciless when she trains a new bitch and doesn't give her pet any breaks while her feet fuck and fill his mouth. She wants to watch him gag as she has holds onto his short leash making him choke on every toe deep down his throat.

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT WORSHIP , PET PLAY , BOOT DOMINATION , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Keywords: lacy lennon

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 998 Mb

Download:

Title: Dirty Asshole Cleaner

Description: This scene opens with Goddess Amelia on her recliner, her legs up in the air and her slave on the ground below her. "You've done such a good job cleaning the house today, do you think you can do as good a job cleaning my ass?" she asks him. The slave basically works hard at his domestic chores for the opportunity to lick Amelia's dirty ass so enthusiastically assures her he can. She tells him she likes things super clean and wants her hole to sparkle and shine when he's done. She has the slave lay on his side to service her which gives you a wonderful overhead view of her pussy and the slaves tongue as it licks and presses into Goddess Amelia's asshole. "You just can't buy asshole cleaners in a store, so that's why I have you" she tells her slave.

She starts playing with herself and gives the slave a taste from her fingers and then says it's sad there is no man there to fuck her, "I'm surrounded by nothing but ass lickers" she adds. She pushes the slave back to give you a clear view of her anus before getting on her knees so the slave can lick her from behind. The angles here are amazing as you get an upward view of her luscious fat ass while the slave eagerly attends to her hole. Now ready to relax, Amelia has the slave lay his head on the chair so she can sit on his face and rest against the back of the chair. She puts her hands back behind her head and extends herself completely, so relaxing, the slave now enveloped by her ass cheeks, the pressure of her fishnets digging into his face.

Category: ASS LICKING
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , FACE SITTING
Keywords: facesitting , ass licking , ass worship , goddess amelia

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 457 Mb

Download:

Title: Tormenting the Thing Under the Table (4K) (Release date: Jan. 10, 2021)

Description: Princess Mia and I we're having a nice Sunday brunch at the Manor the other day and we even allowed a pathetic loser slave to have a place at the table with Us. Too bad for it, that place was cuffed naked to the legs of the table on the cold tile beneath our stilleto boots. Hahahaha

While We enjoyed socializing, this loser kept making noises and squirming about so We took to reminding of its place beneath Us. And how did We do that you might ask? With cruelty and violence of course!

As Mia drove the spike of Her heels into its tiny worthless boy parts, I smashed its head and crused its ear with My boots. She wanted to watch it hurt even more so took to kicking it in the nuts repeatedly which only made the old crusty thing louder so I took off My boots and shoved My perfect Size 10 feet right into the losers mouth to shut it up.

Needles to say, it was noisy no longer. That didn't stop Mia from trying to make it scream out again as she unleashed another torrent of kicks to its groin. I even had a little fun kicking and foot slapping the things face as it lay helplessly there on the floor.

As we continued to laugh and torment the thing, We finished our discussion and decided to leave it there all alone. But not before one last round of pain that the stupid thing completely wasn't expecting. The entire time We had hung out there were multiple candles burning on the table, so we grabbed a few of the wider column ones with loads of melted wax in them and helped the loser "WARM UP" with a little Seasonal Holiday Love from the Mean Girls... .Bwahahahah... not...

XoXo Mistress Dandy oXoX

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION , BALL STOMPING , BALLBUSTING , FOOT FETISH , TRAMPLING
Keywords: mistress dandy , princess mia , geezer , stil , boot worship , slave , humiliation , wax play , hot wax , foot gagging , ball busting , ball kicking , restrained slave , loser , cfnm

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 2822 Mb

Download:

Title: Mindless Aroma Sniffing Pump Slave - Let Me Mindwash You And Fuck Your Brain (Release date: Jan. 09, 2021)

Description: Goddess Leena Fox! This clip is incredibly intense. Get your aroma out and get ready to have your brain fucked! Leena has created another masterpiece for HumiliationPOV! Her gorgeous body and mind blowing visuals have you pumping away but it's the audio that will truly mindfuck you. It has so many layers, so many voice, so many words filling your brain that it will effortlessly mindwash you and erase your brain.

You are my pump slave. You live to pump for me. Say it, 'I am Goddess Leena's pump slave'. You can't take your hand off of your cock. Pump, pump, pump. Pump slaves pump. Pump slaves don't cum. If you cum then all the pumping ends. You don't want that, do you? You wanna keep pumping for me, pumping for this perfect body. It's such a blissful rush pumping away. Staring at my body. One look at me and you know you have to pump for me. You are my pump slave. I want you to sniff aroma for me, pump slave. Sniff aroma pump slave. Pump slaves sniff aroma. You can't take your hand off of your cock. Pump and sniff. Pump and sniff.

Category: MIND FUCK
Related Categories: MESMERIZE , EDGING GAMES , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Keywords: mesmerize

Size: 739 Mb

Download:

Title: Eurotrash Gets Owned Part 2

Description: LOL! I can't help but laugh when I am telling you about the last two days of pure hell this freak went through.

If you need a refresher...in Part 1 eurotrash came back to America from Europe to be owned by my perfect niece, Princess Amber. Over the first day she took complete ownership of this piece of garbage and put him through the absolute ringer. HAHAHA (But he took all her in a desperate attempt to please her.) Go buy "Part 1" to see that.

When we weren't playing with our new little pet, it was simply & unceremoniously shoved back into its cage- where an1mals like this belong when they aren't in use.

Related Categories: FETISH , WHIPPING , BONDAGE , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , BEATDOWNS
Keywords: princess amber , goddess platinum , eurotrash , owning slaves , breaking slaves , hung by neck , restraints , severe punishment , hot blondes , high heels , slave , pet training , pain bitch , seere femdom

Duration: 62 Min
Size: 153 Mb

Download:

Title: The things he'll DO to Keep his Job

Description: T (Mistress T) and Samantha (Goddess Samantha) are at the desk as one of their warehouse boys Justin walks in to have the talk. "Things have been a bit slow around here and we have to lay someone off" she tells him. In a tough economy this uneducated dolt can't afford to lose his job because he might lose his girlfriend as a result and then life will have no meaning. T tells him keeping his job might require him to do some ass kissing. "Are you prepared to kiss, ass?" Samantha asks. He doesn't think they mean it literally until he is ordered to his knees. When he does drop to his knees T comments "Look at that he didn't even hesitate, what sort of man drops to his knees no questions asked?" T then tells Justin to stick his tongue out and when he does Samantha laughs at how he is suddenly shaking. This poor sap is putty in their hands and they plan to milk it for all they can. T leans across the desk and gets in his face and asks "Do strong women that have so much power over you and decide if you can make your rent or not make you nervous?" He replies that it does. T then gets up and tells him she has a sweaty dirty ass, she hikes up her skirt and reveals she is not wearing panties. The boy is stunned and asks if she is serious, that he actually has to lick her ass. "Yes I am and you will do it every single day regardless of the condition of my ass" she tells him. After making him kiss her ass cheeks she orders him to stick his tongue out again and she gently brings her schl1t hole down to the tip of it. She tells him to give it tender butterfly licks. "It's sweaty isn't it?" she asks him. He is then told to lay back with his head on the chair and again gently lick her hole. She examines his tongue when it is not giving her a lot of pleasure and says with disgust "It's a fat, short, little tongue." After some more licking she turns around and now sits on his face. His tongue is too short so she again stands up and tells him to stroke his dick. She has Samantha direct his head between her cheeks. After enough licking time to get any man rock hard she has another look at his cock and sees it is as small as his tongue. "You're fired" she tells him.

Category: OFFICE DOMINATION
Related Categories: ASS LICKING , FOOT WORSHIP , FACE SITTING , SMALL FEET
Keywords: mistress t , feet , goddess samantha , office , ass licking , facesitting , foot worship

Size: 697 Mb

Download:

Title: Slouchy loser Office pig Part 2

Description: This is the second and final scene in this two part series. In Slouch loser Office pig 1, Miss Jasmine has confronted her new employee and turned him into the office pig. She tells him she is going to train him to be pig of the month. In part two the scene opens with the pig on his knees and upright, his legs spread, Jasmine controlling him with a leash and collar. She gives him a couple good kick in the nuts and notices that it gets him hard... so she kicks harder. He goes down to all fours in pain and she tells him to get back up. She then walks behind him and tells him to get in classic pig position where she lands several solid kicks until he squeals and falls to the ground in pain. "How badly do you want to be pig of the month?" she asks him.

You now get a view from the front of the battered office boy, er pig, where you can see Miss Jasmine's foot coming in between his legs and landing blow after blow to his swollen nuts until he again falls to the floor. "Sometimes office work can be so much fun" Jasmine says laughing out loud. She gets him back up and kicks some more saying "Now you can go home and honestly tell your wife you had a hard day at work." She again kicks repeatedly until her falls over on his back. She steps on his balls and then kicks them again. The slave rolls in the fetal position but Jasmine deftly reaches in and kicks him a few more times. She laughs hysterically seeing him on the ground like that. She decides to give him a break and tells him to getup on all fours. She sits on him, he will be her office chair for the rest of the day.

Related Categories: KICKING , OFFICE DOMINATION , ASIAN GODDESS
Keywords: asian , miss jasmine , ballbusting , kicking , office

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 460 Mb

Download:

Title: Eurotrash Gets Owned "Part 1"

Description: You probably know Eurotrash by now. It's a submissive little bitch that the Mean Girls have owned for a few years now. It flies in from Europe to come serve us AMERICAN Goddesses and Princesses. LOL! We get a ton of European slaves because we are perfect!

Anyways... Eurotrash had in the past served other Mean Girls but the last few times it had come to America it has dealt with me. But then it found out about my gorgeous, young, hot, sexy, niece with perfect feet, Princess Amber. It emailed me begging me to allow it to pay a ton of money and come back to the manor and serve Princess Amber and myself. Since it is so obedient and has always done as it was told, I decided to allow it to come get owned by my perfect niece Amber. WOW! What a lucky loser! Not only does it get to be in both our presence but it will also be owned by Princess Amber!!! That's beyond lucky, that's like you can freaking diiee happy now because all you life long goals have been achieved. Hahaha

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , TRAMPLING , CRAWLING , FOOT FETISH , SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: princess amber , goddess platinum , new pet , princess worship , slave training , new slave , high heels , sinking heels , leaving marks , high heel licking , high heel kissing , bratty princesses , young hot princess , neck standing , eurotrash

Duration: 61 Min
Size: 139 Mb

Download:

Title: Disobedient Doormat

Description: When a slave is disrespectful in the house of Mistress Valentina she turns them into foot licking and toe sucking doormats until they learn their place in her world.

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT WORSHIP , CHASTITY
Keywords: valentina nappi

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 824 Mb

Download:

Title: The Heretics Fork - Super HD (Release date: Jan. 11, 2021)

Description: Mistress Johanna employs a copy of a medieval device of torment for this smoking session. The Heretics Fork is perfect to keep the slave's ashtray-mouth in position, especially when combined with a mouth ratchet device! No choice for the humiliated slave, who must swallow her spit, eat her ash and inhale her smoke.

Tags: gloves, human ashtray, humiliation, smoking, spitting

Size: 352 Mb

Download:

Title: She Owns Your Manhood (Release date: Jan. 09, 2021)

Description: Mistress Lea Lexis & Lexi Sindel own Lance's manhood in vicious double ballbust. They kick in square in the balls leaving trembling on all fours clutching his bright red, balls.

Related Categories: FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: lea lexis , lexi sindel

Size: 155 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Legs Over The Head CEI For Cum Guzzling Freaks (Release date: Jan. 08, 2021)

Description: HPOV welcomes back the incredible Princess Ellie!

You are a cum guzzling slut. I know you are because you look exactly like the type who would be hungry for his own spunk. So let's get you all worked up. I want you nice and horny and ready to spurt and then I'm going to make you shoot it on your face. Yes, I want you to give yourself a facial. Of course the goal is to get it all in your mouth, but if you don't, well you have your finger. So you can scoop every last drop off of your face and put it where it belongs, down your throat. It'll be so much fun cleaning it up!

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: CEI , FEMDOM POV , BRAT GIRLS , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Keywords: cei

Size: 578 Mb

Download:

Title: Your Steamy Hot Dinner - TOILET HUMILIATION

Description: A C4S #1 Seller - Toilet Fetish

You come home to your gorgeous wife (Mistress T) and find her sitting on the kitchen counter, looking sexy enough to 'eat'. She's figured you out though, she knows what you want to eat, not only her ass but her schl1t. She tells you that she has noticed how obsessed you are with her ass, even when you could be eating pussy, you always slide down just a bit further to taste her sweet rosebud and you get extra hard when it's not so clean. Tonight she is going to change your life because of your addiction.

"If you love it so much I don't know why you also shouldn't love everything that comes from it" she tells you. She then tells you that she is making you a special dinner which will be ready any minute and she hasn't even spent a second near the stove. She then tells you to pull out your cock and to start stroking it. She pulls her legs back and now her ass hole is right in your face. She tells you to lick it, to kiss it, to tease it, to loosen it up, to get a taste, and then to wrap your mouth around her butt hole. She wants to see you cum while you eat her schl1t. This is your new life and you will hurry home from work every day, day after day, to re-live it all over again. You don't mind the same meal every night, right?

Category: TOILET FETISH
Related Categories: TOILET HUMILIATION , FEMDOM POV , TOILET SLAVERY , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: pov , mistress t , toilet slavery , ass worship

Size: 714 Mb

Download:

Title: Macy and Raquel - Fluffy gets Ass Fucked (4K) (Release date: Jan. 08, 2021)

Description: Ultra HD Raquel tells Fluffy to get in the pegging position. Fluffy knows what that means. It is time for him to get his ass fucked. Fluffy does not want to be pegged today. He hates it so much. The Dominant girls overpower him. He will take their big dicks in his tight asshole, like it or not. The girls have their way with Fluffy in every sex position. Fluffy fusses and complains but he has no choice but to let the girls fuck him. Raquel even makes Fluffy do as to mouth and clean the dildo that was just in his asshole. Raquel spits all over Fluffy's face and shoves her huge dildo deep into his throat. Macy pounds Fluffy from behind and makes his chastity device bounce with each thrust. Raquel slaps Fluffy's balls before positioning him in pile driver. A good ass-fucking is what all beta's deserve! (18:10 long)

Clip Contains: Macy Cartel, Raquel Roper, Fluffy, Female Domination, Ass Fucking, Pegging, Strap-On male, Chastity
Category: MALE STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS , PEGGING , DILDO FUCKING , CHASTITY MALE
Keywords: macy cartel , raquel roper , fluffy

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 4264 Mb

Download:

Back