Models In Latex Fuck And Play With Toys | Hot Angel In Latex

Clinic Clips - Scene 5 - Piss Bag

This is our longest Clinic Clips movie to date! There is so much action packed into this film that it takes over 90 minutes to watch. Matron takes a staring role as she has various Patients under her rubbery clinic spell. Plenty of pussy pumping and pissing action in the first scene with both Matron and Patient P. dressed in clinical red rubber try the pussy pump each, with Matron pissing and vacuum pumping at the same time! From plaster casting Patient F. and fucking Patient J. hard up the ass in all sorts of positions, to the nasty DP balloon catheter piss enema of Patient N. This latest film will not disappoint, as the wet rubber pissing & fucking treatments go on and on until Matron has satisfied her kinky rubber medical lust.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:32:06
Video: 720x394, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Clinic Clips - Scene 5 - Piss Bag

Latex Orgasm

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Latex
Video language: English

Black Latex Orgasm hard action, watching tied extreme sm!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 772.4 MB

Download Latex Orgasm

Blonde self roped

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Tied, latex

Sexy Blonde self roped bondage power action scene...extreme...

Duration: 38:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 600.9 MB

Download Blonde self roped

Lesbians Nab A Cat Burglar

Genres: BDSM,string,Bondage,torture

My girlfriend Alexandria and I are laying on the couch relaxing ... she's teasing and me about doing my favorite thing - bondage for sex!!! Alex leans over with her big tits in my face and dangles a piece of string in front of me. I begin to squirm in anticipation. I look up and see something or someone through the french doors. Someone is outside - I see a shadow!!! Alex spots a sexy blonde cat burglar creeping around in the backyard. Let's fuck her up I say!!!! We let the dumb bitch tip toe in our livingroom and I ambush the young hot thing in a choke hold. The dumb young thing is clueless and I wrestle her down onto her knees and begin to tie her up. It's this or the cops missy!!!! Anything but the cops she says!!! ... anything??? We shall see about that. Alex grabs the video camera so we can film me tieing her up and have something hot to watch later. The poor thing calls us pervs!!! I bind her elbows together behind her back cinching them tightly. I continue tieing the bitch up as Alex and I her!!! What a good girl you are little one!!! She's so damn sexy in her hot shiny catsuit and I'm getting wet roping her up! Awwww - do you want me to play with your pussy. Hot lithe Mirage dummies up in her sleek sleeveless cat suit when I add a severe crotch string to her sweet little pussy giving her a hot camel toe. I hogtie her and leave her hands untie like little flippers. Alex tells me to gag the bitch so I shove a rag deeply into her big mouth and wrap her head with vet wrap. I'm so fucking turned on I want Alex to bring me to bed now, but Alex is having way too much fun filming Mirage rolling around and struggling on the floor like a hot sexy helpless victim. Mirage really rocks the catsuit and her ass is as fine as wine. Her wiggling, struggling and moans are enough to make me cum. I can't take it anymore and I drag Alex to the bedroom. We leave the camera and retreat to the bed!!!!

Duration: 13:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3393kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 355.6 MB

Download Lesbians Nab A Cat Burglar

Cat Burglars Screw Up The Job

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Blonde MILF cat burglar Vicky Vixxx & Allura Skye have been casing a job for a week. Clad in their shiney black skin tight cat suits and stiletto boots, they tiptoe around the house peaking into the windows. They open the french doors and enter when suddenly another cat burglar surprises them. I jam a g into their faces and back them back. Allura immediately turns on her dumb blonde Vicky and helps me her down onto her knees. I quickly rope up Vicky's arms slamming her elbows together behind her back and cinching them painfully. The blonde bimbo tries to negotiate with me as I order her to help me bind her up. Allura teams up with me while I add more rope to Vicky's body. I hand Allura a white cloth and she gags her 's big mouth. Dumb busty blonde Allura thinks she's in good with me and begins talking about splitting the take with me. I let her believe this while I continue to add more rope to render Vicky helpless crossing her ankles and binding them tightly. Once I finish Vicky off in a tight hogtie, I turn to Allura and put her in a brutal choke hold squeezing tightly until she goes out. I roll her over and unzip her tight catsuit exposing her big tits. Vicky's eyes widen in fear and she sobs through her gag as I cinch Allura's wrists together behind her back. Leggy blonde Vicky bucks and struggles in her hogtie while I finish tying her pretty . Fiesty Allura knees me and tries to fight me off, but without her arms her efforts are futile and I take control. I shove a cleave gag between her lips and laugh at their peril. I leave the two blonde bitches wiggling and struggling on the floor bound, gagged and helpless while I rob the safe!

Duration: 13:16

File size: 342.3 MB

Download Cat Burglars Screw Up The Job

Self Bondage Gone Awry

Raven haired beauty Nyxon thought she was going to spend a sexy evening at home with her boyfriend and enjoy some kiky bondage sex. She purchased all the necessary equipment including a skin tight shiney pvc dress and stiletto boots. Nyxon strips out of her every day clothing and pull on the new outfit shimmying the tight black dress up over her tiny g-string and her big tits. First she cuffed her booted ankles together with some leg shackles and then rolls over onto her belly and puts her hands behind her back. The steel police handcuffs clicks around her wrists and Nyxon can't stop imagining what her boyfriend's reaction will be. She passes the chain between the leg shackes between her wrists and locks the other cuff in place. She tightens the cuffs so they won't slip off and ia delighted in the feel of the tight restraint as she rolls around the carpet feeling helpless and turned on. Nyxon's mood is interupted by the ring of her cell phone. She looks down and sees it is her boyfriend calling. Oh no!!! Nyxon hears him leaving a voice message that he has to work all weekend and won't be over. She begins to panic and wiggles herself over to the table where she left the cuff keys. Poor helpless Nyxon can't seem to struggle herself up onto her knees and she realizes it is impossible to get the keys with her hands cuffed behind her back and attached to her ankles. If things weren't bad enough, there is a knock on the door and frantic Nyxon knows it is her bitchy landlady coming to collect the rent. Nyxon is mortified and she crawls across the carpet onto the wood floor to hide behind her bar. She doesn't want her me to find her like this, but it is too late - the click of my heels descend upon Nyxon's cuffed body. I loom over her and laugh at Nyxon's predicament. Time to have some fun with my delinquent tenant and teach her a lesson. Awww what's going on Nyxon? Nyxon begs me to get the keys to unlock her and I spot the huge red ballgag on the table. Oh what have we here?? I shove it into Nyxon's big mouth and strap it in tightly. I'm just beginning to enoy this. I dangle the keys in Nyxon's face and squat down. You need my help darlin'? Here you go. I release the keys onto Nyxon's belly and watch her struggle to grab them in her hands as I walk out the door. This isn't going to end well for poor helpless Nyxon.

Duration: 13:36

File size: 350.8 MB

Download Self Bondage Gone Awry

House of Gord - Strapped, Racked & Zapped

Release Year: 2019
Studio: House of Gord
Cast: Elise Graves, Lady Vi

Elise get's strapped and racked for more training with Lady Vi. It's tough work being a Gord Girl, but Elise loves every minute of it. Today she is getting stretched out on Gord's versatile Stretch-O-Matic! A very versatile machine that can be used vertically or horizontally! This scene is about to get very intense, very quickly as Lady Vi turns up the volume on Elise. Sometimes you have to pay for your orgasms..

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.1 GB

Download House of Gord - Strapped, Racked & Zapped

Reagan Suffers Rope So Fucking Tight She Can Barely Move

Beautiful busty blonde Reagan Lush is naked and brutally bound in hemp rope. Her elbows are welded together painfully and her shoulders and chest are so tightly roped up that her breathing is restricted. The hemp rope cuts deeply into Reagan's pussy and ass splitting her in two. The painful crotch rope is attached to her wrists so that even the slightest movement of her hands causes excruciating pain in her pussy. Her legs are bound tightly together and her big toes are tied together with thin twine. Helpless Reagan sobs into her gag - a head harness with a ball so large her mouth is stretched uncomfortably wide to handle it. Reagan struggles and is clearly in distress. The rope bites into her flesh and her naked body is getting filthy on the dirty cement floor. I enter and place my beautiful prey in a tight hogtie connecting her bound ankles to her upper body. Then I grab another piece of twine and connect her head harness to her tied toes pulling and XXXX her head back as her toes twist and turn when I yank the rope to tie it off. I add some clover nipple clamps and turn the girl onto her side. Then I grope her bound perfect body as I pick up a zapper and taunt the poor thing. Reagan's eyes widen in fear as I touch it to her skin giving her a burning jolt of pain with each zap. Reagan is now sobbing her heart out. The bondage is so brutal that she can barely move at all. I walk out and leave her suffering and totally demolished.

Duration: 12:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3396kbps

File size: 335.2 MB

Download Reagan Suffers Rope So Fucking Tight She Can Barely Move

Cadence Lux Get Bound & Made To Cum

Genres: BDSM,string,Bondage,torture

Leggy blond heiress Cadence Lux pulls at the ropes that crush her elbows tightly together behind her back one more time. Her poor elbows have been rubbed raw from being crushed so tightly together behind her back all night. Her back aches and she wishes she could stretch, but the string around her neck chafes and holds her down spread across the steel table and with her long legs spread wide apart and her booted ankles tied to the legs of the table so she can barely move. She has been left stretched so tautly across the table that she can barely touch the floor jacked up onto her tip-toes. And then there is the huge ball gag that has been strapped in wedged between her teeth all night. Her poor jaws aches and drool covers the table top, she has to lay her face in her own drool. Cadence sobs and moans hoping that soon her mean will return and release her from the punishing bondage. She finally hears the sound of the old door to the basement creaks open and the sounds of stiletto boots clicking on the hard concrete floor echoing off the walls. The pretty blonde turns her head to see me enter the room and she begs and pleads with me to please untie her. Cadence has learned her lesson and wants to please her mean friend. She was defiant last night dressed in a super short shirt and stiletto boots meet up with a man at the night club. But I didn't approve of the way Cadence was dressed and of her going to a night club alone to meet some random guy. I have been her guardian since her parents died so many years ago and I controlled Cadence's inheritance and keep my pretty blond friend on a tight leash. I come into the room and bid my bound and helpless friend good morning. I do apologize for having to be so mean and cruel but explains to Cadence that is for her own good. Cadence sobs, cries and begs into her gag as I console and caresses her. I plant a big kiss on her ball gag and tell her that her punishment is near over but first I want to give her a little pleasure. Cadence is confused and just wants to be untied so she can get a hot bath and some XXXX. But cruel woman Gigi has other plans ... I tell sweet Cadence that she shouldn't go out to clubs to meet random men, it is dangerous and all they want is her money. I go behind the young girl and put my hand under her skirt and rubs her satin cover pussy with my hand to see how wet she is. I tell the hapless girl that if she gets horny then all she has to do is tell me and I will scratch that itch for her. Cadence looks and sees me with a wand vibrator in my hand. I tell Cadence that I will show her how to get pleasure without a man. I open my leather jacket and push Cadence's face between my tits. I then go back behind Cadence and begins to rub the vibrator under her skirt. I press the wand against Cadence's asshole and and tease her before lowering it and pressing it softly against her clit. Cadence's screams and her cries turn to moans and groans as the vibrator begins to stimulate her pussy and clit. Cadence begins to forget about the brutally tight ropes and looses herself as I work my magic wand and it begin to give her pleasure through the pain. Cadence doesn't want it to stop but cruelly I continue to and tease my horny friend with the vibrator until she finally explodes in orgasm. I'm not yet finished and I come back up to look at her sweet friend's face and tell Cadence that it is all for her own good. She belongs to me until she gets married and that won't be for a very long time. I grab the vibrator again and begins to vibe her clit and pussy again to make a point that I do control everything in Cadence's world. I then release Cadence's ankles from the table legs and unties her string leash. I leave the blonde bimbo still tightly ballgagged and lead her away by the leash with her elbows still cruelly bound behind her back.

Duration: 10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3394kbps

File size: 280.5 MB

Download Cadence Lux Get Bound & Made To Cum

Cock Tease Strictly Bound

Leggy brunette Sadie Holmes is all dolled up outside looking fabulous in her sexy leather crop top and skirt-garters peaking out and her red lipstick. She's a lesbian bondage model who has an obsession with strict elbow bondage. She's on the phone with me talking about a lesbian bondage party with lots of really hot girls elbow bound. Sadie begs me to go with her, but I have family obligations. She looks over at her 's laptop and finds a bondage video of herself with her elbows tightly bound. WTF - was her jerking off to her? Sexy Sadie begins to get hot and bothered watching the video but stops to confront her . What a naughty he is stroking his cock to her. Sadie mocks and teases him telling him to jerk his cock to her nylons and legs then leaves him high and dry and goes off to her bondage party. It's the next morning and Sadie is fast asleep on the couch. She awakens with her elbows brutally crushed together with thin white rope. There is cum on her elbows. She recognizes the pleasant sensation of her elbows bound so tightly together but she can also feel an icky substance on her elbows. Her 's cum is grossing her out but she's totally distracted by the deliciously tight elbow bondage. If only her elbows were bound a little tighter ... Sadie calls out to her and begs him seductively to tie her elbows just a little bit tighter so she can cum. She agrees to let him jerk off to her if he will tie them tighter. Sadie goes into total cock tease mode telling him kinky stories about the party last night s she encourages him to cum. Sadie's own arousal becomes unbearable ... she needs an orgasm bad. Now Sadie is strictly balltied with a huge red ballgag into her mouth. She's squatting on the floor precariously balancing on her stiletto high heels. The bondage is excruciating and her arousal reaches a fever pitch as she explodes in a huge orgasm. She falls against the sofa breathing heavily as a second orgasm tears through her bound body. Sadie is still semi balltied but she's no longer gagged. She lies on her side on the floor her elbows covered in cum. Sadie is exhausted but smiling blissfully. She looks up at her and says now let's crank it up a notch - tie my elbows even tighter ..

Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps

File size: 441.7 MB

Download Cock Tease Strictly Bound

The Dominatrix - Vol. 2 - (2018 Year)

Sheer dominance through imposing sexual suggestion and application. She provides the direction and the toys while her willing subjects are there to take it until they climax and beyond.

Duration: 2:19:17
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Dominatrix - Vol. 2 - (2018 Year)

Gemini Submissive Slut Girls - Inspecting Jewell

Release Year: 2019

Jewell Marceau has found her way into Gemini's medical room and before an inspection can begin Jewell needs to be cleaned out and Gemini accomplishes this with a big bowel filling enema. After tormenting Jewell by making her wait to expel the cramping fluid, Gemini lets her expel and then restrains her on the Gyno table with her legs spread in the strips. Gemini probes her with her fingers and then uses an inflatable butt plug and inflatable cock to stuff both Jewell's holes. Gemini pumps this toys up to stretch her holes and gives Jewell some pleasure before She ties her to the wall and crops her nipples and pussy. Gemini really works Jewell's little cunt with the flogger and then spanks it with her hand and whips it with a strap and a flogger. Then Gemini puts a toilet brush gag on her slave girl and makes her clean the toilet with her face. Jewell has her head in the same toilet she just dirtied when she expelled her enema. Gemini at her finest. Enjoy!

Duration: 57:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1839kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 823.5 MB

Download Gemini Submissive Slut Girls - Inspecting Jewell

Back