Merciless Mistresses

Cruel Mistresses - Crazy painful kicks (4K) - Ballbusting

The Mistress is mad at the useless slave for not cleaning her shoes properly. To punish him, she puts on her new shiny red boots and shows the slave that even those are more useful than him. And the boots indeed serve as excellent tools for smashing the slave's balls. The slave keeps screaming and trying to get away from the endless kicks, but the Mistress mercilessly goes on, kicking harder and harder to make it really painful.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Mistress, CBT, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Cruel_Mistresses_-_Crazy_painful_kicks.mp4
File Size: 2.32 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:07:37
Video: AVC, 3840x, 25.000 FPS, 43.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Crazy_painful_kicks.mp4

CuckoldSessions - Richelle Ryan - Two Big Black Cock (720 HD) - Cuckold

Richelle and her husband have been upping the ante in their sex life lately and have turned to some riskier tactics to hit the spot. When two men come in to have their contracts reviewed, Richelle calls her husband in to make sure things are "agreeable" with the gentlemen. Instead of discussing their contract, she checks to make sure hubby is locked up in his chastity and ready to go. He loves watching his wife take big, black cock, even if it means risking the business and being disbarred for improper conduct. Knowing that's all on the line makes it more exciting for her and whatever turns his wife on, turns him on. Luckily Richelle had a good read on the guys and they have no problem unbuckling and fucking. After a sensual foot job, they coat her toes which her footstool of a husband is happy to lap up.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CuckoldSessions, Richelle Ryan, BBC, Big Black Cock, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie

File name:Cuckoldsessions_-Richelle_Ryan-Two_Big_Black_Cock__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.17 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:36:06
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 4500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cuckoldsessions_-Richelle_Ryan-Two_Big_Black_Cock__720_HD.mp4

Domina Planet - Fart Face 5 - Eat My Sharts! (1080 HD) - Mistress Stephie - Ass Worship

This is the nastiest clip we've made to date and is NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH. Mistress Stephie approaches Her Ass Eating slave, who is blindfolded and secured to the bondage chair. The Mistress starts of by wickedly slapping both of his exposed tits to get his attention. She announces that She has a special treat for him today: They'll be working on his toilet training, and that he needs to start by cleaning Her beautiful puckered asshole.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Domina Planet, Stockings, Nylons, Farting, Farts, Mistress Stephie, Stephie, Mistress, Arse Licking, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Domina_Planet_-Fart_Face_5-Eat_My_Sharts___1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.61 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Domina_Planet_-Fart_Face_5-Eat_My_Sharts___1080_HD.mp4

Doom Maidens Wrestling - Hunt for the Spider Queen - VeVe Lane and Howl - Bondage

Men have been mysteriously disappearing around the town. All leads point to an old, abandoned warehouse, so Detective Howl breaks in to investigate. But unfortunately for Howl, the Spider Queen, a cunning and perilous female predator, is expecting him.

The Spider Queen (VeVe Lane) lies in wait as Howl explores her lair, choosing her moment to ambush and incapacitate him. Howl recovers to find himself stripped to his briefs, with individual ropes bound to each wrist and ankle. The sadistically smiling Spider Queen appears, stepping out to join Howl in her own little private arena. Let the games begin!

Howl rushes his foe, but the Spider Queen is an expert fighter and rope-web-spinner. She has no doubt which of them will triumph in this combat, and she plans to enjoy her victory. As the two clash in the arena, she wrestles Howl down and lashes his limbs into handicapping binds which quickly turn his attacks into futile and humiliating struggling. The Queen is amused. Throughout the battle, she changes Howl's bindings with lightening quick skill - releasing an arm here, hobbling a leg there - all while trapping him in painful wrestling holds, toppling and toying with him, and mocking his desperate efforts both to fight and escape. She finally pins him face down and begins weaving him into a torturous reverse prayer hogtie, bending his wrists and shoulders unnaturally and inflicting agonizing pain. She completes his humiliation with a rope blindfold.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mixed Fights, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Rope Bondage

File name:Doom_Maidens_Wrestling_-Hunt_for_the_Spider_Queen-_VeVe_Lane_and_Howl.mp4
File Size: 225 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:30:25
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 880 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Doom_Maidens_Wrestling_-Hunt_for_the_Spider_Queen-_VeVe_Lane_and_Howl.mp4

DirtyTransDolls - Finishing school for slut wives part 2 - Fetish Liza, Sasha de Sade, Natalie Goth TV - Transsexuals

Let's see if these slut wives have been paying attention in class, I want them to show me their cock teasing and oral skills before sending them off to their new hubby.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyTransDolls, Fetish Liza, Sasha de Sade, Natalie Goth TV, Liza, TS, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, TV, Transvestite, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Stockings, Nylons, Lingerie, Toy, High Heels, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Finishing_school_for_slut_wives_part_2.mp4
File Size: 282 MB
Duration: 00:10:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Finishing_school_for_slut_wives_part_2.mp4

DirtyDommes - Sadistic ballbusting trio part 1 - Nikki Whiplash, Vivienne L'Amour

Kicked in the balls, over and over again.that is what this guy is about to go through and Mistress Nikki Whiplash, Vivienne L'Amour and myself are going to have SO much fun doing it!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyDommes, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Fetish Liza, Liza, Balls Busting, Triple Domination, High Heels, Stockings, Nylons, Gloves, Latex, Rubber, Pantyhose, Vivienne L'Amour, Nikki Whiplash, Hard, Brutal, Mistress

File name:Sadistic_ballbusting_trio_part_1.mp4
File Size: 313 MB
Duration: 00:12:10
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic_ballbusting_trio_part_1.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - The Hunteress - Eager For Ash - Complete Film

The Hunteress wants to relax whilst smoking a cigarette, so what better time for one of her personal slaves to focus on cleaning her boots, that is in between consuming her ash and spit. He must ensure not to make her boots dirty with a blackened tongue, so swallowing every flick of ash is imperative and of course getting rid of the nasty butt, which serves as his only food for the day!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Film, The Hunteress, Boots, Boot Fetish, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Human Ashtray, Humiliation, Degradation, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Knee Boots, Leather Boots, Leather Knee Boots, Spitting, High Heels

File name:eager_for_ash_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 360 MB
Duration: 00:06:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7004 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

eager_for_ash_complete_hd.mp4

Bffvideos - Milena Fucks Michael Face Pt.2 - Face Sitting

Milena is using the poor guy as a chair and keeps making Michael to smell her sweaty asshole some more while he is being smashed real hard.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Milena, Bffvideos, Brazil Femdom, Brazilian, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Sweaty Asshole

File name:milenafuckmichaelface_pt2.mp4
File Size: 448 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

milenafuckmichaelface_pt2.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather, Mistress Johanna - Take It In Your Ass - Complete Film

The anal gimp is in the gyno chair and it's time for some extreme ass stretching! A vast array of dildos lie in waiting for him and the anticipation of each one being thrust up his anal cavity makes him shake and groan in fear. Whilst one Mistress plunges the ever increasing sized dildo's deep inside of him at one end, the other fills his mouth with spit. The gyno bondage chair makes escape impossible, so all he can do is take it at both ends and be thankful!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemmeFataleFilms, Femme Fatale Films, Divine Mistress Heather, Mistress Heather, Heather, Mistress Johanna, Johanna, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Bondage Male, Bondage, Anal, Anus, Ass, Finger Fucking, Humiliation, Anal, Anus, Ass, Degradation, Plug, Rubber, Spitting

File name:take_it_in_your_ass_hd_complete.mp4
File Size: 716 MB
Duration: 00:13:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

take_it_in_your_ass_hd_complete.mp4

The English Mansion - Mistress Lola Ruin - Chastity Breaking Point - Complete Movie

Mistress Lola is monitoring her slave, who is chained up in the cell, with the "MistressCam". She wakes him and demands he performs, rubbing his tight metal chastity cage until his cock is pressed painfully against the steel. When satisfied with his self torment, she comes over in person to the cell, to continue his cruel punishment, using her beautiful feet to make him moan in pain and pleasure as she rubs it against the device. She sits on his face and rubs the outside of his chastised dick, his precum flows but the pleasure is totally overwhelmed by her cruelty.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Mistress Lola Ruin, Lola Ruin, Mistress, Redhead, Chastity Male, Chastity, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Cell, Chained Slave, Chastity Tease, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Shoe Worship, Shoeslicking, High Heels, Webcam

File name:Chastity_Breaking_Point.mp4
File Size: 607 MB
Duration: 00:18:00
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4521 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Chastity_Breaking_Point.mp4

The English Mansion - Miss Vivienne lAmour - Cum Clinic Pt1 - Part 2 - Female Domination

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Miss Vivienne lAmour, Vivienne lAmour, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Handjob, Vibrator

File name:Cum_Clinic_Pt1_Part2.mp4
File Size: 227 MB
Duration: 00:06:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4657 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cum_Clinic_Pt1_Part2.mp4

Goddess Vicky Vixxx - Anniversary ballbusting - Female Domination

Vicky was totally disappointed with Miles' anniversary dinner idea so Miles says he'll let her do anything she wants to him to make up for it. She plays coy at first but then hits him with a swift kick to the balls. She tells him that she knows he's been cheating on her for half of their relationship so she's going to destroy his balls. She continues to mercilessly kick his balls over and over and finishes by squeezing, stomping, and clawing at his balls to make sure that he never cheats again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Vicky Vixxx, Vicky Vixxx, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT Fantasy

File name:Goddess_Vicky_Vixxx_-_Anniversary_ballbusting.mp4
File Size: 531 MB
Duration: 00:08:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8244 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Vicky_Vixxx_-_Anniversary_ballbusting.mp4

Rootdawg - Kitty Quinn in Back Seat Footjob - Foot Fetish

Kitty Quinn (wearing a schoolgirl outfit) asked Professor G (rootdawg) for a ride home. He thinks this will provide an excellent opportunity to give Kitty a few pointers on how to increase her grades. However, it is Kitty that will get a raise out of the professor. She uses her feet to command his attention. Just watching Kitty's feet rub his cock with ensure a high passing grade for sure.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kitty Quinn, Foot Fetish, Footjob, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Dirty Feet, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Rootdawg, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Fetish

File name:Kitty_Quinn_in_Back_Seat_Footjob.mp4
File Size: 346 MB
Duration: 00:09:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4806 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kitty_Quinn_in_Back_Seat_Footjob.mp4

Lady Meli - Dirty Cocksucker! Blowing Like A Suck Whore (Dreckiger Schwanzlutscher! Blasen Wie Eine Lutschnutte) (4K)

Today you can prove to me what a sperm-hungry victim you are. I'll drill you to become my sperm-hungry suck-whore. It's so hot and humiliating what I've prepared for my slave. To just drill these submissive losers to suck sperm off the strap-on dildo. I use your mouth so long that the snot comes running out. This is more than just a blowjob, it's a whore feeding. You miserable little suck-puppet looks great from my perspective. You're such a damn cocksucher and you'll suck every dick from now on.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Meli, Meli, Cocksucker, Fem Dom, Strapon, Dildo, Dildo Sucking, Strapon Sucking, Strap-On, Strap on, Humiliation, Degradation, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Lady_Meli_-_Dirty_Cocksucker__Blowing_Like_A_Suck_Whore.mp4
File Size: 903 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:05:36
Video: AVC, 3840x, 50.000 FPS, 22.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Meli_-_Dirty_Cocksucker__Blowing_Like_A_Suck_Whore.mp4

Miss Black Sun - Cruel Valentine Ballbusting - FULL HD - CBT

Dr. Black receives desperate cases. This jerk's wife contacted her because her husband is a compulsive wanker. He embarrasses her a lot, during the lunches in their swimming pool she gets excited looking at the feet of her wife's friends and then she spies on them while they change and saw. One of them discovered it and friendship fell apart. "While the Doctor is busy someone knocks: he is the patient at 3.00 pm. Come in, as you speak, you understand that his wife was right: he is really a jerk! Dr. Black has studied this case well and knows perfectly well what a hardened wanker like this needs. First he will take control of his mind and then prepare him with some kick in the balls."

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Black Sun, Mistress, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Roleplay, CBT, CBT Fantasy, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Foot Fetish, High Heels Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation, Medical Clinic Fantasy, Role Play, Valentines Day, Valentine, Valentines Day 2020

File name:Miss_Black_Sun_-Cruel_Valentine_Ballbusting-_FULL_HD.mp4
File Size: 349 MB
Duration: 00:08:29
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5553 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Black_Sun_-Cruel_Valentine_Ballbusting-_FULL_HD.mp4

Miss Hybrid - Stallion At Our Mercy - Ruined Orgasms

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Hybrid, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Hybrid, Mistress, Blowjob, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Miss_Hybrid_-_Stallion_At_Our_Mercy.mp4
File Size: 386 MB
Duration: 00:16:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3101 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Hybrid_-_Stallion_At_Our_Mercy.mp4

Miss Trudy - Slave gets face fucked sits on dildo before fucked in the ass - Sissy

Slave gets face fucked sits on dildo before fucked in the ass by Miss Trudy. Them the slave is made to shoot its cum directly into its mouth.

I made this slave sit on a dildo and suck My strap-on and face fucked the slut. I then have great fun fucking this slaves ass hole and finish this session by make the slave masturbate for Me and watching the slave shoots its cum into its slutty mouth. Dirty bitch!/p>

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Trudy, Trudy, Mistress, Fem Dom, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, CEI, Domination, Cum Eating Instruction, Humiliation, Degradation, Slut Training, Slut Training Fantasy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy

File name:Miss_Trudy_-_Slave_gets_face_fucked_sits_on_dildo_before_fucked_in_the_ass.mp4
File Size: 123 MB
Duration: 00:07:54
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2014 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Trudy_-_Slave_gets_face_fucked_sits_on_dildo_before_fucked_in_the_ass.mp4

Mistress Courtney - Morning Boot Worship - Female Domination

My slave has Brought Me My morning coffee like a good boy. While I enjoy My creamy goodness, he will worship My black, leather, thigh high boots. Licking, kissing and touching the soft leather, his cock jumps to attention - why wouldn't it?!

I decide to try and make him gag on My boots, his mouth is too small to fit much of it in. his cock leaks and I ensure he licks it all up from the bottom of My boots. Any mess a slave makes, he must clean up!

Would you like to join Me for morning coffee?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, Boots, High Heels, Bootlicking, Boot Worship

File name:Mistress_Courtney_-_Morning_Boot_Worship.mp4
File Size: 690 MB
Duration: 00:09:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Courtney_-_Morning_Boot_Worship.mp4

Mistress Lady Renee - Caned into devilish ecstacy - Caning

Waking up bound to the bench, the Dominatrix Devil circling you, you'd be forgiven for thinking it was a terrifying dream. This is no dream, you are here to suffer the pain I inflict and I am here to enjoy it all. My brutal caning seduces you into a sinfully euphoric state. I command you to offer your self, your body, your mind to Me, abandoning all else. My devilish ecstasy increases as your suffering soars, My euphoria unstoppable as I thrash your mortal body. Give Me what I want and let Me see your flesh cry crimson tears, I won't stop until I get it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Lady Renee, Renee, Redhead, Caning, Cane, Hard, Brutal, Canes, Canning, Extreme Domination, Religious, Corporal Punishment

File name:Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Caned_into_devilish_ecstacy.mp4
File Size: 852 MB
Duration: 00:11:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Caned_into_devilish_ecstacy.mp4

Mylked - Ari Parker - Ruined Orgasms - Handjob

Short scene where Ari is under a milking table to give a handjob for most of the video and stops just as the guy finally cums.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mylked, Ari Parker, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Cum on Body, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Mylked_-Ari_Parker-_Ruined_Orgasms.mp4
File Size: 207 MB
Duration: 00:06:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mylked_-Ari_Parker-_Ruined_Orgasms.mp4

The English Mansion - Miss Zara DuRose - Servant For Strapon - Part 1 - Female Domination

Relaxing in the peaceful Mansion grounds, Miss Zara rings her bell, summoning the butler slave to bring her some fresh Champagne and worship her thigh length leather boots. Noticing how hard his dick is getting, she decides to slap and whip it hard to focus him back on his job. She decides this is not enough, so suspends him from the bondage swing and puts on one of her biggest strapons, jamming it into his mouth and then teasing him with her mighty bum. She then penetrates his ass, pegging him hard and fast with the big rubber dick, his prostate getting smashed until he shoots a big load of cum.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Outdoors, Boots, Miss Zara DuRose, Zara DuRose, Mistress, Cock Slapping, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Leather Boots, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Servant_For_Strapon_Part1.mp4
File Size: 194 MB
Duration: 00:06:04
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4280 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Servant_For_Strapon_Part1.mp4

Severe Sex Films - So Cute! So Painful! - FULL - Hannah Hunt - Female Domination

We have a new box of evil implements (thanks, Terrible Toyshop!) and Mistress Hannah Hunt was all too happy to try them out on willing victim Marcelo. The thingie that looks like a little tennis racket with a rubber band looks innocent enough, but judging by Marcelo's reaction, it hurts like hell! This delights the sadistic Mistress; once she's made a cluster of marks on Marcelo's ass, she drags him to the floor and tries out the 3D printed slapper. Marcelo is trying to keep it together, but his body jerks and spasms with every vicious smack. Next, Hannah picks up a super cute pink and yellow CBT device, which screws tight onto Marcelo's dick. The slapper hurts much more when applied to cock and balls! Finally, Mistress Hannah goes back to the tried and true, and canes Marcelo on his already red and sore body parts. And she's not done yet!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Hannah Hunt, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Mistress, BDSM, Black Hair, Bondage Male, Bondage, Bottom, Brunette, Confined Cock, Curvy, Dominatrix, Fetish, Foreskin, High Heels, Kinky, Latex, Rubber, Leather Cuffs, Natural Boobs, Paddle, Paddling, Pain, Pain Slut, Slapper, Slave, Sub, Submissive, Mistress, Straight

File name:Severe Sex Films - So Cute! So Painful! - FULL - Hannah Hunt.mp4
File Size: 973 MB
Duration: 00:26:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4988 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Severe Sex Films - So Cute! So Painful! - FULL - Hannah Hunt.mp4

The English Mansion - Princess Aurora - Welcome To The BDSM Machine - Part 1 - CBT

Mistress Aurora is using the advanced system bench to hold her slave down, she has so much to do to him, she decided to let him view the action live, as it happens, through the camera and monitor. He is made to watch his own CBT and cock torment, as she slaps, whips and electro stimulates his hard, precum dripping dick. She then adds further and further torment machines, the vibe, violet wand and fucking machine stimulating until he shoots a massive ruined orgasm.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Princess Aurora, Aurora, Princess, BDSM, Mistress Aurora, Mistress, Electric Play, Electric, CBT

File name:Welcome_To_The_BDSM_Machine_Part1.mp4
File Size: 207 MB
Duration: 00:06:07
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4542 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Welcome_To_The_BDSM_Machine_Part1.mp4

ClareSpanksMen - Bella Rolland Gives Spanking in Kitchen

Tall and sexy Bella Rolland is tired of her boyfriend not doing what she asks. She has warned him and now she is about to take action and show him what some real discipline is like. She puts him over her knee in the kitchen and gives him a long, hard spanking, using her hand and a wooden spatula.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClareSpanksMen, Bella Rolland, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:bella_kitchen.wmv
File Size: 314 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:17
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 3496 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

bella_kitchen.wmv

Bffvideos - Under Black Goddess Kalifa Sweaty Feet Pt.1 - Foot Worship

Black Goddess Kalifa is known to have beautiful and soft feet and today her session will be with her new slave, Olavo. The slave boy licks her dirty flip flops soles and then smells and licks her Domme soft feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Brazilian Femdom, Brazil, Goddess Kalifa, Ebony, Black, Interracial, Sweaty Feet, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Footworship, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:underblackgoddesskalifasweatyfeet_pt1.mp4
File Size: 452 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

underblackgoddesskalifasweatyfeet_pt1.mp4

The English Mansion - Miss Foxx - Husband To Cocksucker - Part 2 - Female Domination

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Interracial, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Miss Foxx, Foxx, Mistress, Sissy Maid, Sissy Trainng, Sissy Slut, Sissy

File name:Husband_To_Cocksucker_Part2.mp4
File Size: 226 MB
Duration: 00:06:34
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4610 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Husband_To_Cocksucker_Part2.mp4

Asian Gypsy Snow - Step brothers Face is so Tasty - Jasmine Shy - Face Licking

Adopted Daughter Jasmine is putting makeup on when she sees her step brother sit on the recliner to read.

That's when she decides to mess with him.

She goes up to him, calls him a nerd. He argues with her. She takes a quick lick of his face. He doesn't like it and tells her to leave.

She says fine, then leaves. That's when the cameraman zooms in on the step brother's face.

Little does he know that his Asian step sister is coming back fully armed with her super long tongue!

She sneaks back, jumps in his lap. But he doesn't like it. He thinks it's sick, something taboo. She then starts taking long licks of his face. He says it's gross but what can he do?

She tells him this is what you to nerds. She grabs his face and starts licking both sides. She's really getting into it now.

At the end she pulls her huge titties out.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Taboo, Spit Fetish, Tongue Fetish, Fetish, Face Licking, Asian, Mouth Fetish, Jasmine Shy

File name:Asian_Gypsy_Snow_-_Step_brothers_Face_is_so_Tasty.mp4
File Size: 579 MB
Duration: 00:06:57
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 11.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Asian_Gypsy_Snow_-_Step_brothers_Face_is_so_Tasty.mp4

Cruel Anette - Sucker On A Leash (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

Anette is sitting on a wooden chair, smoking, her devoted slave, who is kneeling before her hold her left leg and he passionately licks her naked soles and sucks loudly on her toes. Mistress Anette is holding him on a leash, just to be sure and she is watching curiously as he licks every single part of her feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Anette, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Cruel_Anette_-Sucker_On_A_Leash__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 791 MB
Duration: 00:09:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 10.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Anette_-Sucker_On_A_Leash__1080_HD.mp4

CumEatingCuckolds - Jada Doll A Real Meaty Dick (720 HD) - Cuckold

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckold, BBC, Big Black Cock, Mistress Jada Doll, Cuckolding, Cucky, Cuck, Mistress, Jada Doll, Cuckie, Sperm, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

File name:CumEatingCuckolds_-Jada_Doll_A_Real_Meaty_Dick__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:33:41
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CumEatingCuckolds_-Jada_Doll_A_Real_Meaty_Dick__720_HD.mp4

The Mean Girls - Princess Aria - Lining Up to Be Aria's Foot Slave (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

The word got out to the slaves at Mean Girl Manor that a new princess was moving in. So now they are literally lining up to serve her. Each slave must stay in line behind the velvet rope head bowed waiting until his name is called. He may then submit his application to Princess Aria for consideration as her new foot slave. As she skims thru the applications she allows each slave to demonstrate their foot worshipping skills and explain why they should be chosen. Each slave kisses, licks, sucks, and massages, desperately trying to impress but they don't have much time because there is a long line of slaves applying. The slaves are begging to serve her but with so many potential applicants she can afford to have super high standards.

I love the idea behind this clip. Every hot girl should have a line of slaves begging them to become their foot slave. What I love about the Mean Girls is how they recognize this and make it a reality. You can tell from the big smile on Princess Aria's face that she is enjoying the groveling and is going to love living at MGM.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, The Mean Girls Club, The Mean Girl, Princess Aria, Aria, Princess, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, Footworship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Slave Training, Female Supremacy

File name:Lining_Up_to_Be_Aria_Foot_Slave.mp4
File Size: 965 MB
Duration: 00:13:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 9601 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lining_Up_to_Be_Aria_Foot_Slave.mp4

The Venus Girls - Diamond Foxx from Honey I Cucked You Bi - Scene 1 - Cuckold

Ms Diamond Foxx loves her pussy getting lick hard by her hubby.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Venus Girls, Diamond Foxx, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Blonde, Blond Hair

File name:The_Venus_Girls_-Diamond_Foxx_from_Honey_I_Cucked_You_Bi-_Scene_1.mp4
File Size: 424 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:07:30
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 7780 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Venus_Girls_-Diamond_Foxx_from_Honey_I_Cucked_You_Bi-_Scene_1.mp4

The Venus Girls - Diamond Foxx from Honey I Cucked You Bi - Scene 2 - Forced Bi

Hot Blonde MILF made her hubby bi sucking guys cock in threesome adventure.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Venus Girls, Diamond Foxx, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Blonde, Blond Hair, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Gay Blowjob

File name:The_Venus_Girls_-Diamond_Foxx_from_Honey_I_Cucked_You_Bi-_Scene_2.mp4
File Size: 617 MB
Resolution: 852 x 480
Duration: 00:10:47
Video: AVC, 852x, 29.970 FPS, 7886 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Venus_Girls_-Diamond_Foxx_from_Honey_I_Cucked_You_Bi-_Scene_2.mp4

Under my princess - Gay Humilation Party 02 Slaves Cam - Dildo Sucking

What a party for Amirah. 3 slaves to fuck in the ass and humilate as a guy. Why not let the idiots suck each other dicks while get fucked by the Princess.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Under my princess, Gay Humilation, Humilation, Degradation, Amirah, Young Mistress, Strapon Sucking, Dildo Sucking, Gay Blowjob, Dildo, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Anal Fisting, Fists, Foot Fisting, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Under_my_princess_-_Gay_Humilation_Party_02_Slaves_Cam.mp4
File Size: 669 MB
Duration: 00:15:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5864 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Under_my_princess_-_Gay_Humilation_Party_02_Slaves_Cam.mp4

Women on Top - of men - Venus Girls - 11 Days Of Step-Daddy Training - Step-Brat Kira - Female Domination

WHEN BRAT GIRL GETS HOME FROM SCHOOL, HER FAVORITE HOBBY IS TORTURING RICH STEP-DADDY'S COCK. She does it for pleasure. She does it for MONEY. She is a very organized Brat.

SHE'S GOT A LIST OF HUMILIATIONS FOR STEP-DADDY FOR THE NEXT 11 DAYS

MONDAY - AFTER SCHOOL COCK TORTURE with her heels.

TUESDAY - Tease Step-Daddy's dick while I get off.

WEDNESDAY - V0DKA for daddy before M0M gets home. She hates it when he's INT0XICATED

THURSDAY - Making daddy eat me out.

FRIDAY - Dick Sucking training for Step-daddy, to shut him up.

SATURDAY - Make his dick hard and then ICE IT.

SUNDAY - ASS EATING and Stocking Job.

MONDAY - NAUGHTY CHEERLEADER cock sucking practice.

TUESDAY - Making daddy hard before M0M gets home.

WEDNESDAY - TIT FUCKING for MORE MONEY.

THURSDAY - Making Step-Daddy cum all over himself for the camera.

HUMILIATING BLACKMAIL TEASE AND DENIAL HANDJOB FROM BRAT STEP-DAUGHTER KIRA

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dildo Sucking, Handjob, Strapon, Strap-On Sucking, Strap-On, Dildo, Strap on, Forced Male Orgasm, Brat Girls, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Women_on_Top_-of_men-Venus_Girls-11_Days_Of_Step-Daddy_Training-_Step-Brat_Kira.mp4
File Size: 361 MB
Duration: 00:23:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Women_on_Top_-of_men-Venus_Girls-11_Days_Of_Step-Daddy_Training-_Step-Brat_Kira.mp4

Women on Top - of men - Venus Girls - More Cream For Mommies Feet - French Step-Mommie Eva - Footjob

M0MMIES NOT HAPPY WITH JUNIOR. She has a new cock controliing device to keep track of him and punish him. He has to server her feet and then SHE WILL MILK THE CREAM OUT OF HIM WITH HER FEET.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Footjob, Eva Keara, Taboo, Step-Mommmie, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Stockings, Nylons

File name:Women_on_Top_-of_men-Venus_Girls-More_Cream_For_Mommies_Feet-_French_Step-Mommmie_Eva.mp4
File Size: 662 MB
Resolution: 960 x 720
Duration: 00:18:31
Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Women_on_Top_-of_men-Venus_Girls-More_Cream_For_Mommies_Feet-_French_Step-Mommmie_Eva.mp4

Women on Top - of men - Venus Girls - Taking Ownership Of Daddy - Brat Step-Daughter Nikki Delano - Handjob

Brat daughter is going to make daddy move into the basement and serve her brat girl friends.

He is going to be her pet. She is now his master. He will clean the house and lick the floor with his tongue. She is going to have her friends over to party and he will serve them. She will take the to the house, all his money and he will be her slave. She squashes his head with her thighs until he turns red. She shoves her cum soaked pantyhose in his mouth. If he disobeys she will break his cock. You'll never have a women with as beautiful an ass, or perfect breasts or tight pussy like your step-daughter. Nikki has a mean and filthy mouth, she takes control of daddy and then she can turn on the sweet "little girl talk".

Look at my perfect pussy daddy, i'm going to fucking cum. Did I tell you that you could cum? No.

I'm going to rip your fucking cock out, daddy.

Hot and bratty step-daughter Nikki Delano

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Girls, Footjob, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Fem Dom, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Nikki Delano

File name:Women_on_Top_-of_men-Venus_Girls-Taking_Ownership_Of_Daddy-_Brat_Step-Daughter_Nikki.mp4
File Size: 314 MB
Duration: 00:20:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Women_on_Top_-of_men-Venus_Girls-Taking_Ownership_Of_Daddy-_Brat_Step-Daughter_Nikki.mp4

ClubStiletto - I know how you Love having My Legs wrapped around your neck - Princess Lily

Princess Lily has her fleshy ass on her slaves back as she uses him as her bench. Now however she wants a shoulder ride so he is no longer furniture but a pony. She has him sit on the stairs and then mounts him. The slave loves the feel of her legs wrapped around his neck and he wants to please her. She directs him around the house and warns him not to make any mistakes, he's easily replaced. "Maybe I'll feed you some hay" she tells him. Now she directs him to the stairs and once upstairs she leads him up and down the hallway. Then it's back down the stairs.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Horse Play, Ponyplay, Human Horse, Princess Lily, Lily, Princess

File name:ClubStiletto_-I_know_how_you_Love_having_My_Legs_wrapped_around_your_neck-_Princess_Lily.mp4
File Size: 499 MB
Duration: 00:06:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9954 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-I_know_how_you_Love_having_My_Legs_wrapped_around_your_neck-_Princess_Lily.mp4

ClubStiletto - Junior's Toilet Life - Mistress Kandy - Oral Servitude

Kandy continues to train her desperate step-sons, one at a time. Junior 2 is locked in the trample floor, or toilet box in his case, as Kandy gets home from a day out. Junior has been in the box all night. She's been shopping and hooked up with a stud, news she is always happy to share with the boys as she knows they won't tell daddy. Now it's time for her to do her business and she loves knowing her human toilet is right where she left him. Junior often eats daddy's cum from Mommy's pussy and ass, and eagerly takes all her body waste too. Kandy sits down and reminds him that although it's tough being naked, cold and locked up all night long that he has to remember he is in competition with his brother to be her number one slave and the suffering is worth it. Junior agrees with mommy and does not complain and thanks her for using him in this manner. What a good boy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Mistress Kandy, Kandy, Mistress, Assworship, Ass Worship, Arse Licking, Annilingus, Ass Licking, Asslicking, Kandy Kink, Oral Servitude

File name:ClubStiletto_-Junior_s_Toilet_Life-_Mistress_Kandy.mp4
File Size: 608 MB
Duration: 00:08:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9964 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-Junior_s_Toilet_Life-_Mistress_Kandy.mp4

ClubStiletto - All Working Hard for It - Mistress Kandy - Ass Worship

Mistress Kandy has Junior on hand but she talking to you today and explaining what your life will be like as her full toilet. "Eating from me is a very important part of your day" she explains. While Kandy talks to you Junior is given the task of worshiping her feet. Kandy talks about the texture and how it can change from day to day. "Sometimes I might just leave little gifts around the house for you and you will have to crawl around to eat it all up, but other times you will be laying on my bed with your mouth open so I can settle my hole right on your face" she explains. She will make you kick for air while your tongue burrows deep into her puckered butt hole knowing what is soon to come.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Clubstiletto, Club Stiletto, Mistress Kandy, Kandy, Mistress, Oral Sex, Fem Dom, Oral Servitude, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Ass Worship, Kandy Kink, Asslicking, Ass Licking

File name:Clubstiletto_-All_Working_Hard_for_It-_Mistress_Kandy.mp4
File Size: 514 MB
Duration: 00:06:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9957 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Clubstiletto_-All_Working_Hard_for_It-_Mistress_Kandy.mp4

The English Mansion - Miss Vivienne lAmour - Cum Clinic Pt1 - Part 3

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Miss Vivienne lAmour, Vivienne lAmour, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Latex, Rubber, Milking Machine, Stockings, Nylons, Clinic, Electric Play, Electric, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus

File name:Cum_Clinic_Pt1_Part3.mp4
File Size: 219 MB
Duration: 00:06:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4486 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cum_Clinic_Pt1_Part3.mp4

Back