Merciless Mistresses

AmbersDungeon - One Last Lick - Mistress Alexis - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, AmbersDungeon, Mistress Alexis, Alexis, Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair, CFNM, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation, Nipple Play, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Sex Slaves, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:onelastlicka.mp4
File Size: 958 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:36:06
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

onelastlicka.mp4

Under my princess - Mini and Nikki - naked domination part 1

In this clip you can watch both princesses naked teasing the old fart like crazy but giving him only ballbusting, spit and face slaps

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Under my princess, Mini, Princess Mini, Nikki Whiplash, Ball Abuse, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Princess Nikki, Blonde, Blond Hair, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Spitting, Spit, Face Slapping, Faceslap, Humiliation, Degradation, Face Slap, Faceslapping

File name:Under_my_princess_-Mini_and_Nikki-_naked_domination_part_1.mp4
File Size: 571 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:29
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6253 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Under_my_princess_-Mini_and_Nikki-_naked_domination_part_1.mp4

The Mean Girls - Princess Amber Foot Worship (1080 HD) - Foot Fetish

I was laying out on the deck and decided I wanted my feet worshiped while I relaxed. My feet were dirty and sweaty, so I wanted that taken care of. And it just feels so good to have my feet licked while I lay out.its just sooo relaxing! And that's what slaves are for, so I snapped my fingers, and of course had a slave lapping at the soles of my feet in no time.

It was sucking on my toes like I was sucking on my lollipop lol. So pathetic.but its useful to me, and that is all that matters!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, Princess Amber, Amber, Princess, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Barefoot, Foot Slave Training, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-Princess_Amber_Foot_Worship__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 225 MB
Duration: 00:16:01
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1768 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-Princess_Amber_Foot_Worship__1080_HD.mp4

Tallgoddessgia - Bathtub Foot Domination - Goddess Gia - Foot Worship

Gia presses Timothy against the side of the tub and makes him worship her feet to get out. Timothy hates feet and doesn't want to. Gia shoves her foot in his little mouth gagging him with her huge size 13 feet. Finally Timothy realizes he has no choice so follows Gia's instructions. Gia then presses Timothy under the water leaving him tired and helpless as she leaves. Timothy stays in the bath to rest his beaten body.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Tallgoddessgia, Footdom, Foot Domination, Tall Goddess Gia, Footworship, Bathtub, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Gagging, Mean Girls, Big Feet, Foot Kissing, Size 13, Foot Sucking, Foot Slave Training, Strong Woman, Amazons, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Foot Slave, Bathtub Fetish, Foot Torture, Foot Torment, Foot Gag

File name:Tallgoddessgia_-_Bathtub_Foot_Domination.mp4
File Size: 984 MB
Duration: 00:06:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tallgoddessgia_-_Bathtub_Foot_Domination.mp4

Cruel Goddess - A Beating For Baldy - Whipping

Something new from us. Sadista has started producing clips by Herself for us! All shot on Her own initiative, dressed as She likes, doing what She likes. The cruelty is real. But there again, it always was. We'll be doing some of these each month. Let us know what you think.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cruel Goddess, Boots, Jodhpurs, Riding Boots, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Cruel_Goddess_-_A_Beating_For_Baldy.wmv
File Size: 906 MB
Duration: 00:12:24
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 24.0 Mb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Goddess_-_A_Beating_For_Baldy.wmv

ClubStiletto - Bedtime Pony Ride - Ponyplay

Kandy puts her slave/stepson junior through his paces as her pony around the house. The weather outside is nasty but it's nice indoors so she makes him walk and run all over the house, up and down the stairs many times and stopping from time to time to do squats. When Kandy has had enough she has him ride her into the bedroom and to her bed. If he's lucky pony might get to sleep at the foot of her bed with an apple or two as a bedtime snack. Kandy even gives you a wave and a "goodnight" before going through her bedroom door.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Human Horse, Human Pony, Ponyplay, Ponyboy, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Kandy Kink, Mistress Kandy, Kandy, Mistress

File name:ClubStiletto_-_Bedtime_Pony_Ride.mp4
File Size: 478 MB
Duration: 00:06:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9948 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_Bedtime_Pony_Ride.mp4

BallbustingWorld - First Timer Loula Kicks Balls - Nikki Whiplash - Ballbusting

Loula has never kicked balls before, but Nikki suspects she's going to love it, so has invited her to Ballbusting World HQ to show her how it's done. Loula can't wait to have a go at busting a pair of balls, and is a keen student as Nikki talks her through all the ways she can cause ball pain to her victim. Loula is a natural at ballbusting and has a really fun time helping Nikki give Nadman's nuts a severe working over.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BallbustingWorld, Dual Domination, Nikki Whiplash, Loula, Double Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Boots, Blonde, Blond Hair

File name:bb1404-3000.mp4
File Size: 360 MB
Duration: 00:16:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

bb1404-3000.mp4

Mistress Iside - Sacrificed Cock (1080 HD) - Urethral Sounds

These beautiful shoes have a 20 centimeters stiletto heel ending with a metal tip. Today this will definitely be my weapon of punishment for this useless worm, I will have fun breaking through his cock with my heel until I completely devastate it and after I have destroyed it I will reserve him a wonderful surprise that will bring him to the extreme limit of suffering.

Ps: This video is not suitable for overly sensitive people, it contains very strong and impressive scenes.

Queste bellissime scarpe hanno un tacco stiletto di 20 cm che termina con con una punta di metallo. Oggi sara decisamente questa la mia arma di punizione di questo inutile verme, mi divertiro a sfondare il suo cazzo con il mio tacco fino a devastarlo completamente e dopo che lo avro distrutto riservero per lui una bellissima sorpresa che lo portera allo stremo della sofferenza.

Ps: questo video non e adatto alle persone eccessivamente sensibili perche contiene delle scene molto forti e impressionanti.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Mistress Iside, Iside, High Heels, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worsip, CBT, Heels Worship, Urethral Sounds, Sounding

File name:Mistress_Iside_-Sacrificed_Cock__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 390 MB
Duration: 00:16:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 3071 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Iside_-Sacrificed_Cock__1080_HD.mp4

Domina_Scarlet_-_Watch_Me_Punish_My_Boy

It is time to punish my boy, and I am going to let you watch. So you know what happens when you disappoint me.

My boy is tightly strapped down on the bench and I select one of my canes.

I start to administer his punishment with slow, hard strokes. My boy's moans get louder as absorbs the pain as he strives to please me. The first five strokes already break the skin, I then give him five equally hard strokes from the other side.

As the stokes continue my boy's cries get louder and his breathing deeper. He knows I will continue until I am satisfied and he simply submits to my will.

I tell him that I am the only one who can make him feel this way, and I am.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Hard, Brutal, Caning, Blonde, Blond Hair, Domina Scarlet, Scarlet, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:Domina_Scarlet_-_Watch_Me_Punish_My_Boy.mp4
File Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:16:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Domina_Scarlet_-_Watch_Me_Punish_My_Boy.mp4

Divine Bitches - Tyler Alexander, Francesca Le, Nicki Hunter

Two FEMDOM MILFs destroy 21 year old slaveboy!

Mistress Francesca Le and Goddess Nicki Hunter join forces and devour 21 year old Tyler Alexander! He's strung up from his wrists, teased, tortured, poked, prodded, whipped, CBT'ed and humiliated. Tyler is strap-on ass banged by both sexy MILFs and also fisted like a dirty little ass slut while worshiping, licking and sniffing the mistresses asshole!! Last but surely not least his nice slave cock is used as a dildo and both these horny MILFs ride this buck like their is no tomorrow ripping every bit of cum from his ripe balls!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DivineBitches, Francesca Le, Nicki Hunter, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Bondage Male, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Anal Fisting, Fists, CBT, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Humiliation, Degradation, Stocking, Nylons, MILF, Facesitting, Facesit, BDSM, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Annilingus, Oral Servitude, Assworship, Cunnilingus, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Rough Sex, Shaved Pussy, Orgasm Denial

File name:Divine_Bitches_-February_6__2013-_Tyler_Alexander__Francesca_Le__Nicki_Hunter.mp4
File Size: 2.15 GB
Duration: 01:00:03
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Divine_Bitches_-February_6__2013-_Tyler_Alexander__Francesca_Le__Nicki_Hunter.mp4

CFNMEU - Lucy Vojak - CFNM Peter Lipnik

Peter Lipnik is on the phone, after checking in to his hotel. He is making arrangements for a meeting when his sexy girl, dressed in underwear only approaches him from behind. She begins to feel Peter all over, and he has to terminate his call. The girl has Peter lay on the bed, after removing his tee shirt. Her hands rub over his sexy body and he can't distract her, even though they have a meeting to attend. She opens the suitcase and pulls out something to cover Peter's eyes. Then she shackles his wrists to the frame of the bed. Next she begins to caress and kiss his nipples before putting a gag into his mouth. She applies clamps to Peter's nipples as well and then rubs his groin. Removing the blindfold she begins to whip Peter's hot body and pull on the clamps. Then she pulls down his jeans and wanks on his stiff cock. The clamps are attached to his balls too, and pulled to stretch the skin. Raising his legs and shackling them too he has Peter's hot ass available too. But first she ties his balls. Then a dildo is shoved into his hot hole as his stiff cock is wanked too. A thicker dildo is then used to stretch is ass further, and fuck deeper. That too is replaced by another that is shoved deep into his as, stretching it wide. She releases Peter and puts him onto his keens so that she can fuck his ass with her strapon. She keeps up the fucking, turning him onto his back. His ass gets fucked as his cock is wanked as well. Then the fucking stops and Peter is wanked until his shoots his cream cum onto his belly.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Lucy Vojak, CFNM, CFNMEU, Bondage Male, Bondage, Anal, Anus, Ass, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:CFNMEU_-Lucy_Vojak-_CFNM_Peter_Lipnik.mp4
File Size: 1.55 GB
Duration: 00:43:12
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CFNMEU_-Lucy_Vojak-_CFNM_Peter_Lipnik.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Kat and Nika - Foot Gagging and Trampling in the Pool (1080 HD)

Nika has her chastity slave underneath her lounge chair in the pool. She gags him with her feet while sunning herself. Nika thinks it's funny to watch the slave suffer while she enjoys the beautiful day. Later, some of her girlfriends are coming over for a pool party. The chastity slave will have to serve every girl at the party and be humiliated by them for their amusement. Kat is the first pool party guest to arrive. She joins in the fun and the girls trample the chastity slave in the pool together. It's hard for him to hold his head above water with the weight of two girls on his chest. Then, Kat sits on his face and ass smothers him in her bikini. The girls' boyfriends will be arriving for the party soon. They make the chastity slave get up and rub oil on their bodies so that they look great when their boyfriends arrive.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Kat Soles, Nika Venom, Dual Domination, Young Mistress, Double Domination, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Trampling, Trample, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Brat Girls, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Footdom, Foot Domination, Bikini

File name:Brat_Princess_2_-Kat_and_Nika-Foot_Gagging_and_Trampling_in_the_Pool__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 722 MB
Duration: 00:09:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9971 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat_Princess_2_-Kat_and_Nika-Foot_Gagging_and_Trampling_in_the_Pool__1080_HD.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Brianna and Kat - Bratty Sister Measures Locks and Teases her Brother (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

Kat's has had her brother, Ellis, locked in chastity for her for several months. Today she and her mother, Brianna, are very excited to take Ellis out of the chastity to measure him. They are sure that after several months his penis has shrunk. Kat unlocks her brother to measure the atrophy. They are so excited to move him into a smaller device! He's experienced so much penile atrophy that his mom and sister think they can get him into the mini! Maybe the micro-mini! They lock him back up and Kat decides to tease her brother. Mom makes Ellis lay on the bed and his sister hops onto his face. The women want to check to see if Ellis can still get aroused after so many moths of disuse. Kat bounces and grinds on her brother's face while he is instructed by his mother to smell his sister's ass. Brianna dangles her son's chastity key in front of his face while his sister teases him. He's experiencing erectile dysfunction, which is exactly what the women want. A beta male's penis needs to be trained to remain flaccid since an erection is unnecessary and inappropriate for a beta. They are proud that he can no longer get erections and tell him that they are taking him to have his shrunken, flaccid, penis fit into a smaller device. Ellis protests, but he really has no choice.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Brianna, Kat Soles, Goddess Brianna, Young Mistress, Mistress, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Taboo

File name:Brat_Princess_2_-Brianna_and_Kat-Bratty_Sister_Measures_Locks_and_Teases_her_Brother__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 444 MB
Duration: 00:06:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9980 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat_Princess_2_-Brianna_and_Kat-Bratty_Sister_Measures_Locks_and_Teases_her_Brother__1080_HD.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy and Mia - Sorority Girls Take a Break on Human Furniture (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

1080 HD Amadahy and Mia have had a busy day. They relax and have some drinks and fresh fruit while sitting on their human furniture. The girls have some casual conversation with each other while ass smothering their slaves. They toast to the sorority and to themselves. They are truly living their best lives. Their days are spent enjoying great sex with their hot boyfriends, plenty of leisure time, and delicious meals. Slaves do all the drudge work so the pretty, young, sorority girls can enjoy the best of everything.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Goddess Amadahy, Human Furniture, Princess Mia, Mia, Amadahy, Goddess, Princess, Facesitting, High Heels, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Findom, Financial Domination, Brat Girls, Ignore, Ignored, Ignoring

File name:Brat_Princess_2_-Amadahy_and_Mia-Sorority_Girls_Take_a_Break_on_Human_Furniture__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 696 MB
Duration: 00:09:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9909 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat_Princess_2_-Amadahy_and_Mia-Sorority_Girls_Take_a_Break_on_Human_Furniture__1080_HD.mp4

Mistress Iside - The Inquisition (1080 HD) - Caning

Inquisition is about to begin, this slave's destiny has already been decided by a court of Mistress that met all together to issue the final judgement!!! His ass will be brutally massacred with a special whip specifically built for real inquisitions. At each stroke, shreds of meat will jump away until completely disfiguring everything there is. The word mercy will not be contemplated under any circumstances and even if his suffering will touch incredible levels, the torture will go on until the end !!!

Ps: This video is absolutely atrocious, therefore we do not recommend the vision to those who are easily impressionable !!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Iside, Iside, Mistress, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Young Mistress

File name:Mistress_Iside_-The_Inquisition__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 216 MB
Duration: 00:10:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2735 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Iside_-The_Inquisition__1080_HD.mp4

Tickle Tables Totally Turned - Lucid Lavender - Tickling

OMG shiny tickle dominance. Maybe a nice appetizer for one of the heavier scenes.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Lucid Lavender, Tickling, Bondage Male, Bondage, Teens, Young Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, TeaseAndThankYou

File name:LLTickleTablesTotallyTurned.mp4
File Size: 525 MB
Duration: 00:11:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5813 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LLTickleTablesTotallyTurned.mp4

Mandy Flores - Half A Million - Financial Domination (1080 HD) - Female Domination

Every 6 months like clock work, my English slave travels half way across the globe to hand a ton of cash into my hands and sign another 6 months of his life away to me. Even though its been 5 years he sometimes has just a little hestitation signing it especially when I keep raising the bar. The only time I sit on his face is during the contract signing, so I get everything I want. Including a half a million guarentee that he's mine and only mine.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mandy Flores, Findom, Financial Domination

File name:Mandy_Flores_-Half_A_Million-Financial_Domination__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 903 MB
Duration: 00:16:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7571 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy_Flores_-Half_A_Million-Financial_Domination__1080_HD.mp4

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Chair Bondage Milking - Part 1 - Teasing

Mistress Sidonia has her slave in the bondage chair, intense hood stifling his senses. She teases his exposed body, enjoying the way his cock hardens, she torments his nipples and then uses the robojac to stroke his cock until he moans. Mistress then uses her hand to push him over the edge as reward for his servitude.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Tease & Denial, Tease, Nipple Clamps, Denial, Teasing

File name:Chair_Bondage_Milking_Part1.mp4
File Size: 140 MB
Duration: 00:06:31
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2848 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Chair_Bondage_Milking_Part1.mp4

Leg Sex - You Asked For This - Kiki Marie

Kiki Marie has a collection of men who keep her in beautiful dresses, expensive nylons and her favorite, pretty shoes. In return, she helps them live out their fantasies.

This lover wanted to be blindfolded and seduced, and Kiki was more than happy to oblige. You see, Kiki adores her lovers' tribute being splattered all over her pantyhosed peds. Feeling the warm gush through the fine mesh makes her feel delicious and deviant and lets her know that she is being appreciated.

Keywords: Free, Fetish, Kiki Marie, XXX, Blowjob, Brunette, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Pantyhose, Nylons, Sex, Fucking, Foot Fetish, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:You_Asked_For_This_-Kiki_Marie_and_Carlos_Rios.mp4
File Size: 900 MB
Duration: 00:32:05
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3800 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

You_Asked_For_This_-Kiki_Marie_and_Carlos_Rios.mp4

Strapon Jane - Buggery on the Bench - Pegging

Strapon Jane attaches a leash to Slave 2's Prince Albert piercing, ensuring that he follows her obediently, and straps him over the fucking bench. Mistress puts on a nice big dildo and thrust it up the slave's ass, pumping it in and out of his anus and penetrating him deep inside. "I'll show you who's Boss. Take my big big cock" "Urrrgh" groans the slave. "Take It!" "Its too big Mistress". "Good - its what you deserve". "Now I'm now going to introduce you to Big Boy". "No please Mistress - its too big Mistress". "Tough". Is this going to be the dildo that breaks the slave?

Strapon Jane ties down her slave on all fours on a fucking bench and she strapon fucks him from behind. She spanks the slave a little with a paddle as well.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Prince Albert, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Mistress

File name:Strapon_Jane_-_Buggery_on_the_Bench.mp4
File Size: 632 MB
Duration: 00:18:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4687 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Strapon_Jane_-_Buggery_on_the_Bench.mp4

Lady Lila Stern - i know you've been looking at my pantyhose all night long... - Pantyhose Fetish

Miss Lila brings a man home from the bar but not for the reason he thinks.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pantyhose, Nylons, Pantyhose Domination, Lady Lila Stern, Lila Stern, Fur, Fem Dom, Pantyhose Domination, Pantyhose Domme, Pantyhose Fetish

File name:i_know_you_ve_been_looking_at_my_pantyhose_all_night_long.mp4
File Size: 129 MB
Duration: 00:07:30
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2295 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

i_know_you_ve_been_looking_at_my_pantyhose_all_night_long.mp4

Private-Patient - Flushing 04 - Medical Femdom

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Private-Patient, Medical Femdom, Clinic, Medical Clinic, Fetish Clinic, Surgical Table, Rubber, Latex, Catheter, Funnel, Drip, Apron, Bladder Filling, Breath Control, Forced Drinking, Clinic Fetish, Medical Fetish, Nurse Play

File name:PP1124_FlushingP4_720p.mp4
File Size: 255 MB
Duration: 00:08:32
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

PP1124_FlushingP4_720p.mp4

Jasmine Mendez - Embarassing Beatdown and Strapon - Pegging

Custom: Once again prove in an embarrassing beatdown match, no one has the moves like I do specially not no fat white trailer Junkie

Who will step into the ring with me NEXT? I challenge every one, Ive never lost a match and never will . You Stand no chance against my 15″ biceps and 50ff Fake tits , Suck my Dick and beg me not to beat you

EPIC BEATDOWN Literally making him my Bitch !!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Jasmine Mendez, Latina, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Jasmine_Mendez_-_Embarassing_Beatdown_and_Strapon.mp4
File Size: 906 MB
Duration: 00:17:46
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6957 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jasmine_Mendez_-_Embarassing_Beatdown_and_Strapon.mp4

ClubStiletto - Your pleasure is from My Pleasure - Lady Katy - Oral Servitude

Lady Katy is relaxing on the bed and decides she's bored. It suddenly occurs to her that her slave has been locked in his cage for almost a day so she gets up to check on him. She pulls off the blanket and sees he is still moving. "Are you ready for a little bit of fun?" she asks him. She tells him she wants to be orally serviced so she arranges the lid of the cage so it makes a seat for her, with his head right in the middle of her thighs. She presses her big hairy pussy right in his face and orders him to start licking her. "You like that hairy bush don't you?" she asks him. He tells her he does and obediently licks up and down making her moan.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Fat, Plump, Chubby, BBW, Oral Servitude, Assworship, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Lady Katy, Hairy Pussy, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

File name:ClubStiletto_-Your_pleasure_is_from_My_Pleasure-_Lady_Katy.mp4
File Size: 544 MB
Duration: 00:07:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9959 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-Your_pleasure_is_from_My_Pleasure-_Lady_Katy.mp4

Mistress Iside - Chopped Nipples (1080 HD) - Female Domination

I'm not at all satisfied about this slave's nipples, lately they don't satisfy me anymore, I would say that time has come to tear them away. After I grabbed them with precision pliers it's time to peel them well so that I can uproot them to the root, in this regard I intend to use a wide-toothed steel wheel in this way I will remove all the pink skin that covers them and when I finally have them peeled properly I will start to drill them in order to make them swell as much as possible. When each procedure will be completed the most interesting but also the most atrocious and painful part finally arrive. In the next few days the chest of this useless worm will finally be smooth and clean !!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Iside, Iside, Young Mistress, Nipples Torture

File name:Mistress_Iside_-Chopped_Nipples__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 287 MB
Duration: 00:13:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 2675 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Iside_-Chopped_Nipples__1080_HD.mp4

Bffvideos - Brutal Punishment Pt.3 - Facesitting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Brazil Femdom, Brazilia, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Big Butt, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:brutalpunishment_pt3.mp4
File Size: 456 MB
Duration: 00:10:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

brutalpunishment_pt3.mp4

Mandy Marx - Facesit Therapy - Joy - Teasing

With the boy gagged and very trapped in a vacbed, Joy and I provide some much needed face-sit therapy for him and some girl-time vibrator fun for ourselves. With the ballgag as a perfect landing zone and a hitachi to help this is almost too fun. For us. Can't speak for the furniture.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Joy, Young Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair, Bondage Male, Bondage, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Brat Girls, Pantyhose, Nylons, Vibrator, Latex, Rubber, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:MMFaceSitTherapy.mp4
File Size: 417 MB
Duration: 00:09:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5901 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MMFaceSitTherapy.mp4

Beautiful Girls - They Shoot Everything On Camera, Forcing Him To Lick The Boots (1080 HD) - Spitting

Place you face here, we'll spit on it. The girls spit in the face of a slave. They shoot everything on camera, forcing him to lick their boots, they spit and rub their boots in the slave's face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, POV, Femdom POV, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Princess Betty, Princess Bertie, POV Spitting, Bertie, Betty, Princess, Boot Fetish, Boot Domination, Spitting, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Spit Fetish, Dual Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Double Domination

File name:Beautiful_Girls_-_They_Shoot_Everything_On_Camera__Forcing_Him_To_Lick_The_Boots.mp4
File Size: 625 MB
Duration: 00:09:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 9075 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Beautiful_Girls_-_They_Shoot_Everything_On_Camera__Forcing_Him_To_Lick_The_Boots.mp4

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Milked Through the Bars Part 2 - CEI

My slave has been caged and teased for a while now. I've stoked his cock and even subjected his ass to some toys. But now I'm growing bored and I'm going to get what I want out of him. I want to watch him eat his cum out of a dog bowl like the little creature he is. Through a combination of pumping his cock and prodding his prostrate, I'm going to milk his balls of every last drop of cum. His cum belongs to me after all, so I should get it all. As my dutiful slave, he's going to relish slurping up every last drop.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Anal Masturbation, Cum Eating Instructions, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Goddess Snow, Alexandra Snow, Cumshots, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, CEI

File name:Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Milked_Through_the_Bars_Part_2.mp4
File Size: 695 MB
Duration: 00:11:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Milked_Through_the_Bars_Part_2.mp4

AstroDomina_-_Milked_Man

It's time my milk man learns about karma. After all the cows he has milked in his life, it's now time for him to be milked.

Bound, gagged and with a hood on. The milk man is strapped to a cage and at the mercy of Sydney. She's about to punish him and give him a dose of his own medicine. He's about to get milked like a cow. Sydney brought her very own milking machine for this event. Once she turns it on, there is no doubt as to what the outcome of this event will be. The machine will not be denied, that's for sure. And once Sydney has what she wants, she'll sell his milk for a nice profit.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, AstroDomina, Goddess Sydney, Sydney, Goddess, Asian, Milking Machine, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Milking

File name:AstroDomina_-_Milked_Man.mp4
File Size: 716 MB
Duration: 00:12:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8135 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AstroDomina_-_Milked_Man.mp4

English Mansion - Mistress Courtney - Tethered Toy - Part 2 - CBT

Miss Courtney is using her stockade slave, she teases his cock with her thigh length leather boots and heels, while he is unable to gaze on her beauty. She wraps his dick tight, CBT makes him hard and leaking precum at each harder torment. Slave is then trussed up, legs akimbo, as she stretches his asshole with a special prostate vibrator bringing him close to orgasm. Finally, Mistress uses the Venus tower to milk his throbbing dick as she sits on his face, pure heaven for the lucky slave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT

File name:Tethered_Toy_Part2.mp4
File Size: 192 MB
Duration: 00:06:14
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4115 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tethered_Toy_Part2.mp4

AstroDomina - Uncle Licker - Female Domination

A family that cums together stays together, isn't that what they say? My uncle has pretty good oral skills, might as well take advantage.

Sydney's uncle is late. What a loser. And he's about to pay the price for his insolence. Sydney wastes no time and makes him get down on the floor so she can sit on his face. There's no doubt his dick will soon get hard as a rock. Uncle does a pretty good job at eating her pussy, so Sydney rewards his tongue movements as she starts jerking him off. Sydney decides to edge him a few times, but there's no way he's allowed to cum before she does. After she cums a first time, Sydney turns around so uncle can focus on her asshole for a while. He's not hiding his excitement and this family get together certainly is a happy one.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, AstroDomina, Goddess Sydney, Asian, Handjob, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Assworshop, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Asslicking, Ass Licking

File name:AstroDomina_-_Uncle_Licker.mp4
File Size: 914 MB
Duration: 00:15:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8168 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AstroDomina_-_Uncle_Licker.mp4

KinkyMistresses - Fetish Narzisse - Used And Milked By The Red Rubber Lady - Female Domination

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Anal Stretching, Ass Play, Fucking Machine Sex, Handjob, Latex, Rubber, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Anal, Anus, Ass

File name:KinkyMistresses_-Fetish_Narzisse-_Used_And_Milked_By_The_Red_Rubber_Lady.mp4
File Size: 464 MB
Duration: 00:15:40
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-Fetish_Narzisse-_Used_And_Milked_By_The_Red_Rubber_Lady.mp4

Thief Employee Gets Gangbanged - Pegging

After tying their thieving bartender to the stripper pole to humiliate and torment him, the Mistresses decide its time to destroy him from the inside out. The three Dommes strap on their rubber cocks and go to town on his asshole. One by one they fuck him senseless, taking turns pounding his ass and shoving their cocks down his throat to make him taste his own ass. He fucked with them by stealing from the tip jar and now he's the one getting fucked by 3 brutal girl-cocks. If he wants to keep his job, he'll take every last inch!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Triple Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Strapon, Gangbang, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Thief_Employee_Gets_Gangbanged.mp4
File Size: 931 MB
Duration: 00:10:37
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Thief_Employee_Gets_Gangbanged.mp4

Goddess Zephy - Worship My Cuckoldress Feet (1080 HD) - Foot Smelling

So after feeding bday cake to my loser with my feet, I left him and went out on a lunch date with this freakin' hot guy.needless to say, we went back to his place This clip takes place afterwards: I went back over to my slave's apartment and let him worship my cuckoldress feet for the remainder of the evening, since it's his birthday. My goddess feet were tired and ached from sex and walking in heels all day, so it was nice to have my little bitch pamper them (see the satisfied grin on my face? I'm thinking of the sex I just had with another man for my slave's bday, haha!!). So basically his present was being humiliated all day long by me LoL!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Zephy, Goddess, Foof Fetish, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-Worship_My_Cuckoldress_Feet__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 385 MB
Duration: 00:10:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4943 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-Worship_My_Cuckoldress_Feet__1080_HD.mp4

Back