Merciless Mistresses

Lady Nisha - Face Footstool After Worship

Lady Nisha - Face Footstool After Worship

Lady Nisha is such a beautiful Lady! A honor being allowed to crawl at her mercy kissing her elegant high heel shoes serving as a human footstool under the soles n toes of her sexy high arched feet! She is sitting there reading a fashion magazine having her slave kneeling on the floor worshipping her elegant high heel peeptoe slingbacks and her sexy feet. After a short while she orders her footslave to take off her shoes. Then she wants him to lay down on the cold floor for abusing his face as a human footrest. Lady Nisha crushes his face under the soles of her feet forcing him to smell the tasty scent in between her toes. She doesn't gives him much attention while reading but she relly enjoys to humiliate this wothless male bitch under her hot feet!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Humiliation, Footstool, Lady Nisha, Nisha, Humiliation, Degradation, Human Furniture, Footdom, Foot Domination, Trample, Trampling, Crush, Crushing

File Name:Lady Nisha - Face Footstool After Worship
File Format: mp4
File Size: 332.67 MB
Duration: 00:07:23
Resolution: 1920x1080
Audio Format: AAC

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/4e714c4df2bcd/Lady_Nisha_%E2%80%93_Face_Footstool_After_Worship.mp4

Honoring Goddess Amadahy - 1080 HD Knockouts

Honoring Goddess Amadahy - 1080 HD Knockouts

There is nothing to do for Goddess Amadahy again on this site. It is impossible to write with unclouded eyes here thinking of her, seven minutes and four weeks of cries and screams, and quiet n wonder. And of no importance at all to the gravity of her disappearance from the world, is that Reality Girls lost likely its biggest superstar. The one and true Goddess will never lock on another headscissors and bite her lip as she feels a neck's ligaments give from her strength and leverage. She loved headscissors. She loved knocking people out. Goddess Amadahy loved, and was so good, at so many things. And she made good money with we lucky handful. She helped people see us. One producer, I forget who, she always remembered, once wrote that all there was to a clip hitting the Top 50 was writing the name "Amadahy" in the title. So good was she at so much that we sometimes, in descriptions, wrote to never underestimate her skill on the mat. Read more

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Amadahy Amadahy, Goddess, Smothering, Smother, Mixed Wrestling, Public Humiliation, Degradation, Humiliation, Wrestling, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring

File Name:Honoring Goddess Amadahy - 1080 HD Knockouts
File Size: 681.92 MB
Duration: 00:19:30

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/ee53cda72cdbe/Honoring_Goddess_Amadahy_%E2%80%93_1080_HD_Knockouts.mp4

Lady Monika - Princess Of Sin - CRUEL Foot Domination

Lady Monika - Princess Of Sin - CRUEL Foot Domination

We introduce one of our most beautiful Ladies so far, Princess Monika! She is so incredibly sweet and beautiful, but she is also really bratty and lives a crazy life. She is best girlfriend of Lady Melody and when she spoke to Monika about having slaves, taking their money and dominate them hard, making them do whatever they are ordered, she didn't want to know more, she was already in for that! Melody called a middle aged loser slave as a present for her bestie Monika to have some sadistic fun!
Monika sits in a chair with her slave trapped under it and she covers his face under her perfect feet! She starts to footsmothers him and massages hard her soles all over his face, making him lick and suck her sexy feet. She laughs together with Melody that enjoys the show from the other side of the room. Princess Monika kicks and stomps many times the face of her slave and she humiliates him underfoot, giving him a good taste of her amazing feet. The young Goddess footgags her slave hard and she footslaps him to do a better job. She enjoys every second dominating her slave and she does it`ll and amazing style and creativity!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Lady Monika, Monika, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File Name:Lady Monika - Princess Of Sin - CRUEL Foot Domination
File Size: 527.18 MB
Duration: 00:13:52
Resolution: 1280x720

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/4e6f9ddd594c5/Lady_Monika_%E2%80%93_Princess_Of_Sin_%E2%80%93_CRUEL_Foot_Domination.mp4

Emz Wooden Wedge Shoes Trampling FLOOR CAM

Emz Wooden Wedge Shoes Trampling FLOOR CAM

Emz steps all over her slaves head in her hard wooden wedge shoes these shoes are extremely hard and really hurt his head, half way into the clip the slave flips over and Emz starts trampling his stomach and chest n walking back and fourth over his body.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Face Standing, Trampling, Shoe Fetish, Trample - Girls, Facestanding, Trample, Emz, Walking, Stomping

File Name:Emz Wooden Wedge Shoes Trampling FLOOR CAM
File Size: 273.48 MB
Duration: 00:04:58

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/3fc116af24c56/Emz_Wooden_Wedge_Shoes_Trampling_FLOOR_CAM.mp4

12 Trials of Kinky Plaything - Pendulum Effect

12 Trials of Kinky Plaything - Pendulum Effect

The Sixth Trial of Kinky Plaything revolves around her breasts and labia. Well to be precise to see what type of clamp they can take and also what amount of weight I can hang off her nipples..

Keywords: Lesbian Domination, Free, Lezdom, Electric, Electric Play, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Bondage, Thebondagemistressclub, Lesbians, Girl/Girl

File Name:12 Trials of Kinky Plaything - Pendulum Effect
File Size: 732.38 MB
Duration: 00:12:21
Resolution: 1440x1080

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/c2f9e56e207e8/12_Trials_of_Kinky_Plaything_%E2%80%93_Pendulum_Effect.mp4

Goddess Tina, Princess Carmela - Goddess Tina's First BallB...

Goddess Tina, Princess Carmela - Goddess Tina's First BallBusting

Goddess Tina (my real-life cousin) has kicked a guy in the balls only ONE time in her whole life. She tells the story about it in the opening minute of this clip. But I just laugh and can't believe that she has ONLY kicked a guy in the balls ONCE! I brag that I kick losers in the balls WHENEVER I fucking feel like it!
Tina wants a demo, so I call out a slave to crawl over, spread its legs, and let us kick it in the balls as much as we want. The slave doesn't want to get kicked in the balls, but I don't give a fuck. It better not embarrass me in front of my cousin! So eventually I have it "stand at attention and spread 'em!" for us!
And from there, we basically just take turns destroying its balls. Tina has a ball. (Pun totally intended lol.) She can't believe that she can do this as much as she wants to losers whenever she want - AND get PAID for it too!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Tina, Boots, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Princess Carmela, Carmela, Princess, Tina, Goddess, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Kicking, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Footdom, Foot Domination

File Name:Goddess Tina, Princess Carmela - Goddess Tina's First BallBusting
File Size: 604.85 MB
Duration: 00:10:08

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/4912c3b4f7cd4/Goddess_Tina_Princess_Carmela_%E2%80%93_Goddess_Tina%E2%80%99s_First_BallBusting.mp4

Peeping Janes - Angelina Elise and Zara Du Rose

Peeping Janes - Angelina Elise and Zara Du Rose

Angelina n Zara are convinced they hear Jay jerking off in his room all the time, so they decide to hide in his wardrobe and catch him at it. He comes out of the shower and sure enough he starts wanking, unaware they are watching. After several minutes they can't help laughing and burst out of the wardrobe to confront him. But his cock looks so yummy that they push him back onto his back and take over, giving him a double handjob until he surrenders his cum.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PureCFNM, CFNM, Handjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Angelina Elise, Zara Du Rose, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Dual Domination, Double Domination

File Name:Peeping Janes - Angelina Elise and Zara Du Rose
File Size: 413.65 MB
Duration: 00:07:00

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/4086e6f445d9a/Peeping_Janes_%E2%80%93_Angelina_Elise_and_Zara_Du_Rose.mp4

Perfect For Kicking

Perfect For Kicking

Goddess Michelle Moist has her slave exactly where she wants him and feels she's wearing the perfect attire for smashing balls. Nothing but stocking feet is perfect for taking aim n kicking losers straight between the legs. Every kick delivered lands on target and sends pain into the Groin region and up into his stomach. Michelle loves it, stupid fucker pleaded for bare feet and now regrets asking. Michelle kicks him till he can't take no more and once that's over she lays him on a platform and stomps/squishes, grabs/squeeze's his nuts to dust. Such a perfect end to a perfect day with perfect kicks.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Michelle Moist, Michelle Moist, Mistress, CBT, Kicking, Ball Stomping, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File Name:Perfect For Kicking
File Size: 271.24 MB
Duration: 00:07:10

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/fa0ebfa8a1dad/Perfect_For_Kicking.mp4

Dominatrix Annabelle - Midnight Debaucheries 2

Dominatrix Annabelle - Midnight Debaucheries 2

File Name:Dominatrix Annabelle - Midnight Debaucheries 2
File Size: 175.79 MB
Duration: 00:04:36

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/a5a6c498c9eeb/Dominatrix_Annabelle_%E2%80%93_Midnight_Debaucheries_2.mp4

5 Days At The Lake - DAY 1 - Lick Our Dirty Feet Clean For ...

5 Days At The Lake - DAY 1 - Lick Our Dirty Feet Clean For A Beer

We look our dirty feet on the table and I bet Alice that we can make Neph lick them clean. She thinks it is too much, the same exactly thinks Neph when we inform him about our plans! He looks desperate, but I promise to him a cold beer if he will do a good job. Without really thinking too much, he is on his knees licking our dirty feet! What a bitch!
We laugh at him with Alice, she cannot believe that he is doing it! We command him how to lick the dirt of our feet properly and we tease him with our feet on his face n laugh at how pathetic he is. He is really giving his best, we enjoy the show smoking n drinking our coffee, but the street dirt is well attached on our feet. After licking and sucking non stop, our feet are almost clean. But we were throwing the ash on the floor, so we make them dirty again and we make him start all over again the cleaning with his tongue! How funny!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dirty Feet, Lady Rea, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Lady Alice, Footworship, Degradation, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File Name:5 Days At The Lake - DAY 1 - Lick Our Dirty Feet Clean For A Beer
File Size: 589.59 MB
Duration: 00:15:07

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/3ac8731d31934/5_Days_At_The_Lake_%E2%80%93_DAY_1_%E2%80%93_Lick_Our_Dirty_Feet_Clean_For_A_Beer.mp4

Lick for Freedom - Adria Rae

Lick for Freedom - Adria Rae

If Mistress Adria's kept pet ever wants to get out of chastity he is going to have to make her extremely happy. Heёll have to prove just how badly he wants his cock released by using that slave tongue n licking his way to freedom.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Female Orgasms, Rubber, Femdom Empire, Mistress, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Mistress Adria, Adria Rae, Queening, Oral Servitude, Cunilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

File Name:Lick for Freedom - Adria Rae
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:12:19

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/926eee349426a/Lick_for_Freedom_%E2%80%93_Adria_Rae.mp4

Carmen Rivera - Verarscht - Fooled - Part 4

Carmen Rivera - Verarscht - Fooled - Part 4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Carmen Rivera, Bondage Male, Bondage, Baronessa di Rivera, Gay, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Make Me Bi, Enforced Bi, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File Name:Carmen Rivera - Verarscht - Fooled - Part 4
File Size: 588.55 MB
Duration: 00:16:05

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/eb4cf432f160f/Carmen_Rivera_%E2%80%93_Verarscht_%E2%80%93_Fooled_%E2%80%93_Part_4.mp4

Mandy Flores - Servant X Return To Suffering

Mandy Flores - Servant X Return To Suffering

Mistress Mandy carts servant x to the dungeon stuffed in the cargo area of Her SUV, pulls him out by his leash, and leads him into Her perfect Mind Fuck paradise! She sensually and seductively caresses his cock and balls, causing his man meat to swell into a mind numbing erection... and then follows it with blow after stinging blow of Her flogger! More stroking n soft seductive speaking. followed by punch after punch to his defenseless balls! ...From 100 clothespins painfully biting every possible piece of testicle skin...to painful knees to the groin..to beautiful, fishnet nylon covered feet, kicking him into complete agony..to Her staggeringly unhinged use of Her flogger... all interlaced with the beauty and sultry seductiveness that makes him yearn for more! This video takes you through the experience of all of it with servantX, letting you imagine being with Her, touched by Her, destroyed and humiliated into a blissful existence that is just for Her entertainment..

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fishnets, Stockings, Nylons, Ball Kicking, Ballkicking, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Mandy Flores, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mistress, Mandy, Mistress, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File Name:Mandy Flores - Servant X Return To Suffering
File Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:25:38

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/e1c7fbbfeab6c/Mandy_Flores_%E2%80%93_Servant_X_Return_To_Suffering.mp4

Can I See Your Eyes - Riley Nixon

Can I See Your Eyes - Riley Nixon

Riley Nixon loves the look a devoted man gives her while he serves. To see them on their knees looking back up at her while their mouth pleasures away, that always brings a smile to her face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Riley Nixon, FemaleWorship, Female Orgasms, Pussy Control, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Oral Servitude, Men Following Orders, Cunilingus

File Name:Can I See Your Eyes - Riley Nixon
File Size: 353.4 MB
Duration: 00:03:48

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/098aecbd93068/Can_I_See_Your_Eyes__%E2%80%93_Riley_Nixon.mp4

Lady Iveta - Foot bitch For My Feet

Lady Iveta - Foot bitch For My Feet

Lady Iveta knows how to tread a devoted footbitch! She is sitting there resting her sexy high arched feet on a side table watching her footslave kneeling at her mercy. She humiliates him verbal and commands him to kiss her elegant leather high heels after slapping his face hard. Then she wants him to take off her shoes for getting her sexy feet worshipped. Lady Iveta is demanding as beautiful! A honor being allowed to worship this hot Mistress!

German language with English subtitles!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Iveta, Iveta, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Arrogant Woman, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Degradation, Foot Humiliation, Goddess Worship

File Name:Lady Iveta - Foot bitch For My Feet
File Size: 315.66 MB
Duration: 00:07:07

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/0ea84b8c0a9c8/Lady_Iveta_%E2%80%93_Foot_bitch_For_My_Feet.mp4

Cheerleader Gives Humiliating Handjob

Cheerleader Gives Humiliating Handjob

Siouxsie Q is back as the ruthless Homework! 1 of her pet nerdlings has shown up for his monthly orgasm but Siouxsie is a little behind on some of her own work. Of course she is more than capable of humiliating the little loser, making him cum and catching up on her reading all at the same time!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blowjob, Handjob, Blowjob, Cheerleader, Humiliation, Degradation, Siouxsie Q, Face Sit, Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sitting

File Name:Cheerleader Gives Humiliating Handjob
File Size: 540.16 MB
Duration: 00:06:26

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/c0036cb2493f2/Cheerleader_Gives_Humiliating_Handjob.mp4

AstroDomina - Fuck For Absolution

AstroDomina - Fuck For Absolution

While there's construction going on in the church, sister Sydney takes confessions in a remote part of the building. Today she gets a special case. She can't remember the last time she got such a big slut in her confession booth. This confession will take more than a few hail Mary's to be forgiven. Sister Sydney decided to put this little slut on her knees to make her worship Sydney's giant cock. First by sucking n deep throating it, but in the end, Sister Sydney decides that a good butt fucking is the best course of action in this case. It's not yet clear that the pegging actually did any good to change the heart and soul of this little slut, but Sydney fucks her so hard until the slut confesses that she doesn't love it anymore.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, Goddess Sydney, AstroDomina, Astro Domina, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, Religious, Nun Fetish, Nin, Female Supremacy

File Name:AstroDomina - Fuck For Absolution
File Size: 820.29 MB
Duration: 00:13:49

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/80ed53935dc4f/AstroDomina_%E2%80%93_Fuck_For_Absolution.mp4

Katra Collins - Tied, Bound and Teased

Katra Collins - Tied, Bound and Teased

Katra Collins is a skinny cute teen, but dont let her innocent looks fool you because shes a real bitch. Mike offers her a tip in exchange for her to make hum cum but Katra doesn't play that game. Instead she tied him up n binds him to the table and proceeds to torture every inch of his hard cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Katra Collins, Ruined Orgasms, Mean Massage, Tease, Teasing, Teen, Young Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File Name:Katra Collins - Tied, Bound and Teased
File Size: 278.68 MB
Duration: 00:09:18

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/0d8efebe7ff6b/Katra_Collins_%E2%80%93_Tied_Bound_and_Teased.mp4

The British Connection 3

The British Connection 3

Getting everything ready for our 1st client required a few on-the-spot repairs and adjustments, but i was soon showing her and Mistress Luna my techniques of rigging and my use of the Serious Kit equipment. I had brought some of the Serious kit paraphernalia with me from London and that included the nipple-suction electro-attachment which, despite some initial reluctance, proved an immediate hit with our first-time electro-sub. He was wearing his own fantastic, thin-rubber outfit which allows easy access to his cock-n-balls and to his nipples, so we strapped him down to his Mistress's custom-made table which has metal arms and is basically modelled on my own medical bench which many of you will remember with excited delight from my premises in Hanwell. We introduced the sub slowly to the machine, letting him get used to the unique sensations of having electro-stim and suction on his nipples, and them moved on to the cock tubes which were soon electrified as well.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, TheBondageMistressClub, CBT, Medical Clinic, Clinic, Medical Fetish

File Name:The British Connection 3
File Size: 609.11 MB
Duration: 00:10:01
Resolution: 1440x1080

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/fe00b5dbae815/The_British_Connection_3.mp4

Sheril Blossom Milking Table

Sheril Blossom Milking Table

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File Name:Sheril Blossom Milking Table
File Size: 698.04 MB
Duration: 00:18:43

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/e434e6d00d5af/Sheril_Blossom_Milking_Table.mp4

Face Under Flip Flops

Face Under Flip Flops

The face of a worthless slave is even good enough for crushing it, for trampling on it.for abusing it as a footstool under a worn pair of shoes! A great opportunity for the Mistress to humiliate n torture her slave without effort.without giving him attention! Lady Katharina wears a worn pair of flip flops for showing her devoted slave where he belongs! Under the soles of her shoes and her sexy high arched feet! While reading a magazine she crushes his face knowing for sure that he suffers at her mercy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Flip Flops, Lady Katharina, Katharina, Human Furniture, Humiliation, Shoe Fetish, Degradation, Footstool, Trample, Trampling, Female Supremacy, Crush, Crushing, Mistress

File Name:Face Under Flip Flops
File Size: 321.79 MB
Duration: 00:07:08

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/00d1127251b6a/Face_Under_Flip_Flops.mp4

Maria Clara Sweaty Feet In Your Face Pt.2

Maria Clara Sweaty Feet In Your Face Pt.2

Mistress Maria Clara tells her slave to lick her toes and soles while she seated with her legs extended directly into Olavo mouth. He seems to be like it and is doing exactly like his Goddess is telling him to do.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Bffvideos, Brazilian, Maria Clara, Footworship, Sweaty Feet, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Foot Worship, Toes Sucking, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File Name:Maria Clara Sweaty Feet In Your Face Pt.2
File Size: 458.39 MB
Duration: 00:10:25

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/8a9a1ed7c7964/Maria_Clara_Sweaty_Feet_In_Your_Face_Pt.2.mp4

Mistress Julia Love

Mistress Julia Love

Julia loves to be resized in her pussy only by real men only. She mocks her cuckold like a temptress "Do you like to watch me play with big toys?" In excitement, the cuck only nods his head. "Get ready cucky, he made a real mess today. Make sure you get it all. It's too precious to be wasted", she says as her real man's juices fulfills her glory hole. Humiliated, the cuck slowly probes her folds and starts to slurp up her bull's delicious juices.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Julia Love, Mistress Julia Love, SubmissiveCuckolds, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

File Name:Mistress Julia Love
File Size: 615.42 MB
Duration: 00:20:33

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/5ccf8f61edda3/Mistress_Julia_Love.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Bonded, Teased And Denied

Mistress Gaia - Bonded, Teased And Denied

A truly original video of "tease and denial", in which I and my bitch play with a slave who, after a grueling deprivation of any movement ejaculates in very extreme conditions. Not to be missed!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Bondage Male, Bondage, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Forced Orgasm, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Vibrator, Cumshot, Milking

File Name:Mistress Gaia - Bonded, Teased And Denied
File Size: 162.3 MB
Duration: 00:17:52
Resolution: 720x400

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/f34dfbdd1d2b0/Mistress_Gaia_%E2%80%93_Bonded_Teased_And_Denied.mp4

Ivy Brooks, Lance Hart - Ivy Brooks Needs Tongue and Dick

Ivy Brooks, Lance Hart - Ivy Brooks Needs Tongue and Dick

Ivy Brooks is wearing Gymshark leggings and a crop top, swinging around a stripper pole. "I just wish someone would come and lick my pussy." she says to herself.Lance Hart shows up. "I heard you need someone to lick your pussy.?"
Deep Plot.He gets on his knees and worships her ass and crotch through the leggings, then pulls her clothes off and licks her pussy from the front and from behind. He stands up to kiss her and she tells him "Lick my fucking pussy until I cum on your face."So he does.Later on, Ivy Brooks is wearing a mini skirt, shiny pantyhose and heels. She's in her apartment, just craving cum. "I just wish someone would cum all over me."Lance Hart shows up to help out. She strips him down and lubes up his hard cock. He's about to cum when she stops him. "Not yet."Ivy edges Lance a few times, switching positions. She straddles him and grinds against him while stroking his hard cock. Lance begs her to cum, but she won't let him just yet. Eventually she tells him he can cum. She points his dick to her crotch, pulls up her shirt to show him her perfect natural tits, and he blows his load on her pantyhose.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Ivy Brooks, Handjob, Sperm, Milking, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Cumshot, Leggings, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Anilingus, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File Name:Ivy Brooks, Lance Hart - Ivy Brooks Needs Tongue and Dick
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:18:41

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/56dba7092c648/Ivy_Brooks_Lance_Hart_%E2%80%93_Ivy_Brooks_Needs_Tongue_and_Dick.mp4

Jade Jantzen, Miles Striker - Super Spy

Jade Jantzen, Miles Striker - Super Spy

Jade Jantzen is a super villain that has seduced Miles Stryker internationally renowned secret agent into doing whatever she pleases. Jade has intentions to destroy the world if Miles doesn't bow to her will. Jade leads Miles to believe that she is going to have sex with him but comes back with a big surprise...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Handjob, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Jade Jantzen, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File Name:Jade Jantzen, Miles Striker - Super Spy
File Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:29:10

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/3e30613bb52a5/Jade_Jantzen_Miles_Striker_%E2%80%93_Super_Spy.mp4

Two Girls One Boy Strapon Fuck

Two Girls One Boy Strapon Fuck

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, SweetFemdom, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Dual Domination, Double Domination

File Name:Two Girls One Boy Strapon Fuck
File Size: 356.25 MB
Duration: 00:16:01
Resolution: 854x480

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/3d60d68ae715a/Two_Girls_One_Boy_Strapon_Fuck.mp4

Cleo, Lance Hart - You Wanted Anal

Cleo, Lance Hart - You Wanted Anal

Cleo is playing with her phone on the sofa wearing tight leggings, a push up sports bra and sneakers. Her boyfriend, Lance, starts to grope her ass. She complains that he's being too grabby. He ignores her complaint and asks her if he can please fuck her in the ass. Cleo responds, "You know what. you are going to get anal.." She returns with a large vibrating strap-on. "If you EVER want to have any sex again, you are going to take this in your butt.Cleo turns up the vibrator all the way and fucks Lance from behind until she cums. Then she flips him over and starts to play with his rock hard cock. She makes him play with her strap-on while she strokes him, then tells him to put it back in his ass and ride it if he wants to cum.She edges him with her hand while her bounces on her large vibrating strapon. He begs to cum, but she makes him open his mouth wide and try to catch it all on his tongue. He misses his face, so she makes him lick it up. Then she lays back and takes a nap with her vibrating strap on still inside him and tells him not to go anywhere. She wants to snuggle like that.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cleo, SweetFemdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File Name:Cleo, Lance Hart - You Wanted Anal
File Size: 751.69 MB
Duration: 00:20:13

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/f69ae56bb6a09/Cleo_Lance_Hart_%E2%80%93_You_Wanted_Anal.mp4

Derek Forreal, Olivia - Breaking Up and Taking Your Balls W...

Derek Forreal, Olivia - Breaking Up and Taking Your Balls With Me

Olivia Lowe is breaking up with Derek. She tied him up under the ruse that they were going to have some fun, and then let him know that she's done with him once he's tied up and naked. She's wearing a black tank top and tight jeans that make her ass look amazing.Olivia teases him with her body, and starts to lube up his cock. She tells him how she never was happy with the sex, he's a mamma's boy, and she's going to take his balls with her when she leaves. She wants him to miss her as much as possible so she's teasing him once last time. Before she Nuts him, she wants him to cum because she thinks it will be less messy this way, but she's going to drag it out as long as possible with knees and kicks to the balls as she strokes him and humiliates him.
He begs her not to leave, but she's not interested."I could be really slow and painful with taking your balls, or maybe I'll do it quick. Maybe I'll just squeeze them until you can't take it anymore."She doesn't let him cum in this clip, she leaves him tied up to change into another outfit and continue the torment...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Olivia, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File Name:Derek Forreal, Olivia - Breaking Up and Taking Your Balls With Me
File Size: 648.36 MB
Duration: 00:29:00

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/686a57d5e5bf4/Derek_Forreal_Olivia_%E2%80%93_Breaking_Up_and_Taking_Your_Balls_With_Me.mp4

Alex Adams, Molly Jane - Becoming Her Cuckold Boyfriend

Alex Adams, Molly Jane - Becoming Her Cuckold Boyfriend

Molly is on the sofa wearing only fishnets, heals and panties. Her boyfriend, Alex Adams starts playing with her boobs. He wants to fuck, but she isn't interested. She's about to go work at the club and hook up with lots of hot guys, and she's barely interested in Alex anymore.
As he persists to grope her, she takes control and sits on his face, telling him that she doesn't really need his cock anymore. She makes him worship her ass and pussy, bouncing and grinding on his face while she belittles him (with her perfect big tits bouncing in the process)
She puts her high heel on his balls and tells him how much she'd rather fuck other guys, then leaves him with blue balls on the floor.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Nylons, Pantyhose, Mollly Jane, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File Name:Alex Adams, Molly Jane - Becoming Her Cuckold Boyfriend
File Size: 655.46 MB
Duration: 00:29:17

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/badd7b1f3bfe0/Alex_Adams_Molly_Jane_%E2%80%93_Becoming_Her_Cuckold_Boyfriend.mp4

Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart - Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass

Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart - Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass

Charlotte Sartre is wearing a tight leotard with black pantyhose and Louis Vuitton heels. She calls Lance in to worship her feet, and he does.Charlotte Sartre sits on Lance's face. He's mesmerized by her pussy and ass. She makes him lick her through the pantyhose the crotch of her bodysuit until she is please.Then she wraps her strong thighs around his neck and squeezes hard with a scissor hold. He struggles. When she lets go, he can't help himself and buries his face right back in her ass. She laughs, because she knows she has him completely surrendered to her. She squeezes a few more times until he is no more.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Charlotte Sartre, SweetFemdom, Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Pantyhose, Nylons, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother

File Name:Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart - Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass
File Size: 609.08 MB
Duration: 00:16:22

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/fa7504b66c773/Charlotte_Sartre_Lance_Hart_%E2%80%93_Worship_My_Feet._Die_For_My_Ass.mp4

Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart - Cheap Rent with Charlotte Sa...

Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart - Cheap Rent with Charlotte Sartre

Lance Hart just moved to Las Vegas from LA. He thinks he found a sweet deal on rent in a place owned by Charlotte Sartre. When going over the lease he notices a clause that states that he'll be fucked in the ass twice a day.Charlotte assures him that it's a Clark County HOA standard thing. So Lance shrugs and goes with it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Charlotte Sartre

File Name:Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart - Cheap Rent with Charlotte Sartre
File Size: 375.9 MB
Duration: 00:10:09

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/a74361f3bac34/Charlotte_Sartre_Lance_Hart_%E2%80%93_Cheap_Rent_with_Charlotte_Sartre.mp4

Alexis Grace, Lance Hart - Fucked and Milked in the Kitchen

Alexis Grace, Lance Hart - Fucked and Milked in the Kitchen

Alexis Grace towers over Lance in her high heels, high cut one piece and sheer pantyhose. She pushes him into the kitchen by his throat and teases his cock while her strap-on sways. She's about to bend him over and own his ass.
Alexis slides her strap-on in his ass and gives him the sweet dick while he moans and her perfect big tits bounce. She fucks him good in the kitchen, telling him he's a slut the whole time.She reaches around and strokes his hard cock. Every touch tingles while she rails his prostate. She knows how to keep him right on the edge, begging to be her slut.
After railing his ass good until he's twitching, she spins him around and grabs his cock, asking him what he's willing to do for her to make him cum.Alexis drags Lance back in the kitchen by his throbbing hard cock. She's been using him as a sexy toy for a long time but not letting him cum. He's begging her for release. She loves it.Alexis teases him with her body, bringing him close to cumming over and over with her hands and tits (tit-job) until he's literally twitching. Every time he almost blows his load, she stops and squeezes, slaps or bites his balls.Finally she lets him release. He cums on her, her kitchen counter, the floor, her pantyhose. She scoops up some cum and makes him lick it from her fingers while she plays with the head of his sensitive cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, SweetFemdom, Alexis Grace, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

File Name:Alexis Grace, Lance Hart - Fucked and Milked in the Kitchen
File Size: 365.71 MB
Duration: 00:16:16

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/564cb361b7c51/Alexis_Grace_Lance_Hart_%E2%80%93_Fucked_and_Milked_in_the_Kitchen.mp4

The Tormenting Goddess - Brutal Caning

The Tormenting Goddess - Brutal Caning

The merciless Dommes Milana canes her slave extremely brutal. Her property screams in pain, but the Domina does not care.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Milana, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Brutal, Hard, Bondage Male, Bondage, Corporal Punishment

File Name:The Tormenting Goddess - Brutal Caning
File Size: 816.07 MB
Duration: 00:11:01

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/a984f36f5a069/The_Tormenting_Goddess_%E2%80%93_Brutal_Caning.mp4

The Strap-on Slut - Kinky Jay, Herrin Lisa

The Strap-on Slut - Kinky Jay, Herrin Lisa

Kinky Jay n Herrin Lisa are using thair Slave in a old factory. One Lady ist fucking his ass while the other Lady is fucking his throat very deep till the whole long rubber dildo is complete inside.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kinky Jay, Herrin Lisa, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File Name:The Strap-on Slut - Kinky Jay, Herrin Lisa
File Size: 245.11 MB
Duration: 00:08:17

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/0789c46019203/The_Strap-on_Slut_%E2%80%93_Kinky_Jay_Herrin_Lisa.mp4

Smelly Foot Lover

Smelly Foot Lover

This foot lover loves smelly feet. We told him Brandy definitely gets her feet smelly in her vans after a day at her restaurant job. Being on her feet all day. Brandy took off her vans and the whole room stunk up immediately. We are not making this up. Kat n Sloane joined in with a little stink but nothing like Brandy's. The stinky foot lover didn't even react much to it though. Average person would have probably gotten light headed from the stink. Not this guy though. He loved her feet. Licked her toes, sniffed her soles, sucked her heel.
Brandy had her feet worshipped majority of the time. Kat and Sloane had theirs worshipped a little bit, they were more there for fun of it, laughing n humiliating him while he was under Brandy's feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Triple Domination, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Brat Girls, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Play, Foot Humiliation, Degradation, Humiliation, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Toe Sucking, Smelly Feet, Stinky Feet, Foot, Feet, Smelly, Stinky, Bratty, Group, Toes, Soles, Brats

File Name:Smelly Foot Lover
File Size: 285.66 MB
Duration: 00:07:07

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/06c5e7330eea1/Smelly_Foot_Lover.mp4

Scarlett Damaging Nuts

Scarlett Damaging Nuts

Scarlett heard the old man would take a good beating and nut beating if he just gets the chance to kiss some butt cheeks. So she teased him with hers, and he was willing to do anything. Scarlett had a really fun time beating on the old man. Kicking his nuts, squeezing his nuts really hard, slapping n smacking them, punching them, kneeing him in the nuts, punching and slapping him in the face. The old man was overwhelmed by Scarlett, and scarlett had the time of her life while showing no mercy to his now poor swollen bruised nuts. Scarlett is only 5'1 and has a very playful personality but she can be super cruel.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Tattoos, Piercings, CBT, BeatDowns, Face Slapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Faceslapping, Tattoo Girl, Ball Slapping, Ball Squeezing, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ball Knees, Kneeing, Kicks, Punches

File Name:Scarlett Damaging Nuts
File Size: 247.57 MB
Duration: 00:15:34

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/9889eb5199f48/Scarlett_Damaging_Nuts.mp4

Cum Over That Pretty Face Of Yours - Riley Nixon

Cum Over That Pretty Face Of Yours - Riley Nixon

Somewhere under Riley Nixon is the mouth of her male, as he lies there still while she grinds away. But he is perfectly fine with being used as her pleasure receptacle, so he will orally perform for as long as she needs.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cunilingus, FemaleWorship, Female Orgasms, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship

File Name:Cum Over That Pretty Face Of Yours - Riley Nixon
File Size: 401.54 MB
Duration: 00:03:55

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/64ebc5284bd78/Cum_Over_That_Pretty_Face_Of_Yours_%E2%80%93_Riley_Nixon.mp4

Mistress Nikita - My New Hole

Mistress Nikita - My New Hole

Every bitch boi needs to learn that it belongs to me, inside and out. That little thing twitching between its legs is mine. That boot rag it once called a tongue belongs to me. And, of course, that butt hole is nothing more than a greedy receptacle hungry for whatever I want to put inside. I'm sure getting finger fucked, filled with my rubber gloved hand, and having a long black rubber dick shoved in there is a good start to making sure it feels totally owned. What do you think?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Anal Fisting, Fists, Rubber, Mistress Nikita, Nikita, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Obeynikita, Obey Nikita, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Dildo, Strap on

File Name:Mistress Nikita - My New Hole
File Size: 285.99 MB
Duration: 00:12:38

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/6f0d8d99ceae3/Mistress_Nikita_%E2%80%93_My_New_Hole.mp4

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Trophy HotWife Cuckoldress

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Trophy HotWife Cuckoldress

I'm the trophy wife of a wealthy older man. I stay married to him but I don't fuck him. I bring in hot, young studs to take care of my sexual needs. It amuses n arouses me to force my husband to do sex acts on them (FORCED BI). He claims he hates it but he will suck cock and lick balls if I tell him to. I humiliate him by comparing his limp dicklet to big, thick cocks. I make him eat other men's cum from my pussy.in fact, that's the only way he gets any pussy anymore!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MistressT, Mistress T, Mistress, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cheating Wife, HotWife, Creampie, Sperm, Milking, Encouraged Bi, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Voyeur, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Hot Wives, Humiliation, Degradation, SPH, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation

File Name:Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Trophy HotWife Cuckoldress
File Size: 498.56 MB
Duration: 00:16:57

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/21b432771c601/Mistress_%E2%80%93_T_%E2%80%93_Fetish_Fuckery_%E2%80%93_Trophy_HotWife_Cuckoldress.mp4

Back